The Bondage Model (F/F, some M/F) - Epilogue (May 13, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I just saw this and I'll edit this post later tonight with my thoughts.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This has been such a fantastic story! Really amazing through and through. I would say A, life isn't all happy endings and roses, real things happen and they add depth to a story like this. Great work!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

As the one reader who expressed horror at the decision I absolutely want poor Kendra to survive. The world isn't all sunshine and daisies, but sometimes we all need a little light at the end of the tunnel. Kendra is that light at the end of this story 😊

I think I can say with confidence that it's the excellent characters in this story that make it so hard to hear about one of them passing. I will accept the outcome of this vote, though begrudgingly if my choice isn't the winner 🤣

B!
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

It's YOUR story, so i'll go with 'A.'
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 week ago It's YOUR story, so i'll go with 'A.'
To be fair, I'm asking because I'm more of a 'B' person myself. At the time, I wasn't thinking about the repercussions, but now I see Kendra, Hannah, and Jenny as being irreparably damaged by the death of someone so close to their hearts. That's my opinion anyway.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B it shall be!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 week ago To be fair, I'm asking because I'm more of a 'B' person myself. At the time, I wasn't thinking about the repercussions, but now I see Kendra, Hannah, and Jenny as being irreparably damaged by the death of someone so close to their hearts. That's my opinion anyway.
Fair enough, that makes complete sense. Like i say, it's YOUR story. One thing i do know, whichever way you take this it'll be GOOD!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Thanks to all who participated in the discussion about Kendra. It helped me a lot. Be prepared for some of the precious chapters to be edited with time.

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg, @johopp, @Bilmik, @DommeKirsten, and @LunaDog

Epilogue: Life Goes On

Symbolism

Over the next 2 years, symbolism was a big part of our lives. Lots of them. Tattoos, piercings, dogtags, rings, and bracelets. We all had the dogtags. One had our Pod F bed number on it, so mine said “F09” and the other had our prisoner numbers on the front and our date of arrest on the back. Of course, it was in Courier New font. The bracelet, also in Courier New, had the same information. Mary-Ann’s dogtags had to get a small font for all of her arrests!

On the inside of her left wrist, Kendra had tattooed “Survivor F04,” and accompanying it on the right was “JF11120286.” Courier New, naturally. Kylie had the same, but it was in big letters across her shoulders and spine. She and Kendra got those tattoos together. Mary-Ann still can’t stand Kendra’s tattoos and constantly harasses her in a loving way. Seriously, when we bring the coffee to Kendra’s house because she can’t meet us any more, Mary-Ann asks Kendra when she is “going to get those tats lasered out.” Maddy loves Kendra so, so much.

Then came the belly-button piercings that Ashley and I got.

I have a topaz for my arrest, a garnet for my sentencing and release, a pearl for escaping Greg, and a larger emerald for the triumph of Pod F.

Ashley has a pearl for her sentencing and three emeralds, one for her arrest, a larger one, for her release, and the largest one for the Memorial Day massacre that took her parents away from her forever.

Then the rings.

On my left middle finger is a gold birthstone ring with an aquamarine for me, an emerald for my dead baby, and a sapphire for the baby I finally got to keep. Soon, a tanzanite will join it, and I am busy filming scenes before the baby bump becomes too large. Another baby for me and the man I truly love. I have a silver ring, a simple band like the birthstone ring, that features a stone for each of the girls who made a difference in this tale: Ashley, Casey, Cassie, Emilia, me, Jenny, Joyce, Kendra, Kristine, Kylie, Luisa, Marcy, Mary-Ann, Michela, Mom Palmeri, Nichole, Sofia, and Steve. It was costly; I have no regrets though. I am tight with my money so that I may make such purchases when so moved, and my husband supports me. My stone is the small one in the center, to show how small and ruined I was and how my friends surrounded me and changed my life forever and for the better and turned it to something precious as silver.

Michela has a silver ring equivalent to my belly button piercing, with a diamond for when her dad began hurting her, an amethyst for when she shot him, a pearl for her sentencing, and a topaz for her release. She also has a second silver ring with her birthstone and those of her mom and sisters. Aquamarine for herself, one for me, a ruby for Luisa, an opal for Sofia, and a diamond for her mother. Those are real stones on Michela’s rings. Michela’s mother put the family’s ample finances to work to support her daughter and make it meaningful because, despite never being tested, Michela believes she can’t have children thanks to her father.

Ashley has a silver birthstone ring just like Michela’s. Peridot for herself, a ruby for her mother, and an amethyst for her dad. Hardly a day goes by where Ashley doesn’t thank me for buying her the ring and piercing. Yes, we cry together a lot, and I truly am her big sister in spirit. She may have been released in Mary-Ann and Kendra’s care, but I’m the one she adores.

Photos.

We had a series of photos taken of me, Michela, Kendra, Mary-Ann, Kylie, and Ashley standing together and made into a special optical image. If you come at it from the left, we’re in orange and standing in a line in our prison stance in Pod F; if you come at it from the right, we’re in the black and lavender and sitting or standing around the table in Pod F. When you stand in front of it, we’re all smiling, laughing, and hugging with me at the bottom of a pigpile, and suddenly you will find Joyce, Kristine, a girl we met after this story, and Emilia in the picture too. Kendra, of course it was Kendra, demanded I be at the bottom as the girl she insists united us all. Many of my friends, including Jenny, have a copy of it, and we all proudly display the big image on our walls so we can proudly say “That’s us” or “They’re my friends, the good happy people.” Thus, in that photo, we see, as we call ourselves, “The Bondagettes of Pod F,” and the girls who joined our circle via bondage modeling.

Of course, there are the individual photos on my wall. Me and Michela. Me and Kendra. The photos of us at Teddy’s over the years. Me and various CGC girls. I know it’s so much, but I need these things because, to be honest with you, I’d collapse without them. I’m still a broken and dead shell in many ways, and so are some friends. The major difference is that Kendra and I deserved to go to prison while the rest of our Pod F friends didn’t. Oh, yeah, we’ve blown tons of money on these symbols. They remind us of who we were and how we’re walking miracles. You can’t usually judge a book by its cover, and few people know at a glance or even a first meeting that any of us were juvenile inmates.

Kendra Kristensen: Always Doing Things Her Way

Kendra was a bondage queen in Minneapolis. Every major studio employed her talents at some point… OK, that’s not saying much, but the few that were in the area saw her show up at least on one occasion, and Mary-Ann was always by her side. Truly, it was a privilege to spend so much time with them, and I went with Kendra on many adventures and even joined the fun. Modeling with Kendra was like eating out with friends; the company made it so much more fun.

Then Kendra got married. Something changed when she got married, and she felt that it was no longer appropriate for her as a married woman to be the one getting tied up for the camera, to be the girl of whom dirty and glowing emails were written. During her battle with brain cancer, she submitted a script to be filmed and found her happy place, writing the scripts and occasionally doing the rigging for scenes. She’s officially unretired but only works for pleasure. It’s hard to get tied up for the camera when you’re spending half the time pregnant or nursing! About that…

Kendra jumped headlong into Roman Catholicism and eventually dragged me along with her to the extent that she became my sponsor when I entered the church. I became her daughter’s first communion sponsor and the godmother to two more kids. Oh, goodness, you don’t know this girl at all. Kendra is addicted to three things: coffee, bandanas, and making babies. Last week, she had her fourth child. Yes, her fourth. In 2018, she and Ross had Mary-Ann Elizabeth. Then in spring of 2020 Michael followed. Summer of 2022 bore Danielle Jenny, and just a week ago she had Bryson. Kendra continues to do it her way even with child rearing; she knew her parents and loved them. Few things upset her, but the biggest one is the relationship with her parents. In her heart, she still loves the people she remembers from when she was a tween and younger teen. She is raising her children in her way, and she and Ross agree on this issue. Ross is the best; he’s the big brother Mary-Ann and I never had.

When Kendra was sick and possibly dying, only her sister came out of the woodwork at first, begging for a second chance at being a big sister. Little sister followed. Of course Kendra had to give them a second chance. After all, we were living proof that some people deserve second chances. She had no regrets about that or, eventually, giving her parents a second chance too.

Kylie Svensson: Making a Difference

Kylie is doing great and has her own little apartment now. She works as a counselor at the Mudville juvie, taking time each day to talk to kids as well as helping identify any underlying conditions affecting them. She has a big heart for real and perhaps pours her heart into juvie more than any of us; she loves those kids. They’re the children she will never have. You see, Mr. Reardon ruined Kylie worst of all; she can’t have children. Ever.

Kylie still models for Tied After Class and a couple of other studios. Bondage is part of her life, and she is still the orgasm and breathplay queen. Marriage isn't on her horizon; she's firmly not into either gender enough for that. You could say Mr. Reardon ruined her forever. She still struggles with depression, but she uses her struggles to help everyone around her.

Hannah Larsson: Things Will Never Be the Same

I’m ruined. I still have night terrors, but now I wake up next to the man I love enough to have a daughter of our own. I met him in college, and after a long relationship we finally fornicated and had a shotgun wedding. Our girl’s name is Michela Kendra, of course. Baby #2 is on the way!

I did go to Minn Tech, and I did finish my degree. After a tearful Christmas reunion, I thought things were fixed with my parents. Nope. I moved to North Carolina, got to appear in multiple scenes with Elizabeth Andrews, and soon was back in Minnesota. I was now spurned by my parents for being a Catholic. Fine. I'm done with them, and I no longer am saddened by it. My BPD is treated by Dr. Sheridan, whom I still see on a regular basis, and there will forever be the streaks of manipulation or despondency but nothing beyond an episode that lasts a day or two.

I go to work and sit next to one Mrs. Jennifer Copley at my job. Yes, I’m a guard in Pod F at the Mudville juvie, and it is as rewarding as I hoped it would be. I do modeling work, and it brings me much needed emotional relief and helps balance my episodes of BPD.

Michela Palmeri: Defender and Kinkster

Michela’s dream expressed in Story 9 came true. She is a public defender based out of the Mudville Juvenile Detention Center. Yes, she defends the charged kids against the prosecution, although she morally struggles with some cases. The job, despite all the challenges, brings her true joy.

Michela still lives at home and sleeps in the same bed, although occasionally Kylie sneaks into the bed. She is firm in her stance, but she made a big leap when she let a man flirt with her in 2022. Nothing came of it, and she wanted it that way. She does not know what life has in store for her, but she isn't worried anymore. She still has triggers, and like me the trauma is never leaving.

“Why did he do it?” is still her most frequent expression.

Michela is a frequent model at Tied After Class and a couple other studios. There is a thirst in her that only is satiated by bondage, and she has had quite the journey in exploring her sexuality. Her journey really cannot be summarized in a paragraph. Is she asexual, lesbian, or bisexual? Even Michela doesn't know the answer.

Luisa thankfully never got into bondage modeling, but she did get into bondage as it turned out. She is now married and has a beautiful baby boy. She loves the innocent kind of games that her big sister taught her as a teenager, and there is nothing more than tit exposure and clothespins allowed when she’s in the room.

Ashley Calland: The Starlet

Ashley Calland volunteers at the Mudville juvie too, in a similar capacity to Kylie, talking to the girls and offering them encouragement via programs, assisting the priest at mass, and so many other things! No one has come as far as she has, and none of us struggle like she does. You see, Ashley is still a diamond in the rough, but now she lives with me. Her life had no stability after her release from juvie until she moved in with me. She continues to work at Best Buy since it gives her the flexibility to pursue both her passions in volunteering and in bondage. Ashley did try to go to college, but she dropped out after her first semester due to the stress. Ashley freaks out when stressed, and she will likely need to live in the constant care of someone like me.

As a model, Ashley is a queen. For her 18th birthday, she asked me to set her up for her debut. Now, she could probably make a living doing it if she wished. We all have the same religious qualms about it, but we all do it because it is the only effective escape we have found from our pasts.

I fulfilled my promise. I found Ashley’s grandparents, all four of them! All were alive and still in France, wondering what had happened to her! As it turned out, some of her relations were in this country, and at Christmastime Ashley flew to France to reunite with her family for the first time in nearly a decade. As it turned out, her grandparents were not too old, and she still goes to see them twice a year.

Mary-Ann Voisin: The Wildcat

Mom. Wife. Aunt. Dominatrix. Submissive. Delivery driver. Owner. Manager. Mary-Ann is all of those things. She is married to Nate and has a girl named Penny, Penelope Kendra, after our dear friend. In addition, Mary-Ann now, along with Kristine, owns and operates Tied After Class and a separate studio entitled Maddy Tied Her. Steve and Marcy retired, but Kristine and Mary-Ann bought the bondage supplies and the naming rights to keep it going.

I get to see Mary-Ann at work sometimes; I get a Ring doorbell alert for a package being delivered to my door by my favorite FedEx driver. Without M.A., some of us would not be doing modeling, but for her we’ll do some stuff and even, at least for the single girls, even give and receive a good strap-on session. M.A. is a crazy kinkster.

Maybe she's not crazy. Her childhood really messed her up, Mr. Reardon took a notch out of what was left, and Kendra’s illness ruined her. She was convinced Kendra would die, and she let it tear her down. She’s a good, faithful Catholic, a good mom, and a good wife, but Mary-Ann struggles to cope with life at times. Outbursts are common and mostly manifest as quietly going to bed and crying herself to sleep. Thankfully, she never blames other people or hates herself.

Perhaps, most importantly, in 2023, Mary-Ann got a phone call from total strangers: her parents! It had to be said that they hadn’t really changed; they were mostly curious about the rumors they had heard about their daughter and if the rumors were true. Nothing came out of it for M.A. but closure. She has extremely meaningful relationships with the rest of her Voisin family, though.

In Conclusion

We're all messed up in our own little ways, but we can live. We're able to function as ordinary members of society with an odd definition of fun and a different background from the majority of people we meet. None of us are su!c!de risks or crazy, so, even if we suffer, they're problems that aren't a threat to ourselves or others.

TUGs are a normal part of life, even kinky and sexy games. By the end of 2015, all of my Pod F modeling crew were members of the Cool Girls’ Club. We had a place in the world where we're wanted, loved, and appreciated. Once a Cool Girl, always one. I learned that the hard way, and I’m sure glad I learned the hard way rather than not at all.

I’m a Cool Girl who went astray. I was arrested for my crimes, sentenced to juvenile detention, spent a year incarcerated, made new friends, and was released. I rejected all who truly loved me and whom I truly loved and found myself so desperate for money to survive that I turned back to what the Cool Girls’ Club taught me: the love of rope and gags. Prisoner F09 became a bondage model. My friends sought me out; through them I discovered the real me, got a second chance at friendship, and redeemed myself in all of our eyes, including my own.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading my story of redemption, second chances, and self-discovery.

THE END

Which one do you want to see first?

POTENTIAL SEQUELS

One Month to Live: From Hannah's eyes, follow along as she and Mary-Ann get the news that their friend Kendra has a brain tumor. See how they use bondage as a coping mechanism, how they and other friends help each other to accept reality, and how they fulfill Kendra’s wishes, including some bondage modeling appearances. Finally, see them hold Kendra’s hands as she goes headlong into the greatest battle of her life.

Michela’s Diary: See Michela Palmeri progress from an ordinary teenage girl, to a victim, to a convict, to a bondage model, and, finally, to a defense attorney for youths. See how bondage fills her life, how people help her, and how people hurt her. Along the way, she will make new friends, find meaning in her life, and grow as both a daughter and sister. Interspersed are entries from Michela's diary, which she only allows to be read by one person, her cellmate turned lover and best friend Hannah.

The Bondagettes of Pod F: The adventures don't end after the end of The Bondage Model. Continue the theme and watch the girls of Pod F and their friends appear in scenes, grow as people, and make new friends. As in the original, interludes will serve to tell more about the characters and merge the past with the present.

Of course, Hannah and her friends from juvie, college, and the CGC appear in a variety of tales which can be found at this link: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Last edited by AlexUSA3 5 days ago, edited 1 time in total.

LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

I was right. This IS good, VERY good!
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Agreed LunaDog, insanely good. Sorry, AlexUSA3, I didn't get back to my late post and add my thoughts, but you ended it so well!!!! I can't wait for what ever is next!!! I vote for the Bondagettes option!!
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I liked it too. Thanks.

Please continue with "Michaelas Diary".
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

What comes next really depends on the mood I feel like pursuing.

The Bondagettes of Pod F will essentially pick up right after the party that ended The Bondage Model and dive first into Ashley's past and her struggles to adjust to living on the outside as an orphan.

One Month to Live will be the roughest emotional roller coaster and test the limits of Hannah's friendships.

Michela's Diary would likely be extremely dark in stretches because of the nature of her story, and there would be entire chapters without any bondage at all.
LunaDog wrote: 1 week ago I was right. This IS good, VERY good!
Thank you so much for the strong expression. It means a lot to me after working so hard to try to make a masterpiece. It seems hard to believe that Hannah's journey was published over just under 5 months. The reception to this story has been absolutely overwhelming for me, and it would mean a lot to me if people would continue to express which story they would like to see. I'm not choosing based on the vote, but it would give me an idea of what kind of story people want to see.
hafnermg wrote: 1 week ago Agreed LunaDog, insanely good. Sorry, AlexUSA3, I didn't get back to my late post and add my thoughts, but you ended it so well!!!! I can't wait for what ever is next!!! I vote for the Bondagettes option!!
I made a promise to go back and edit the sad Kendra parts of the story, and I will follow through on that promise in time. ;)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I want to congratulate you on your amazing work with this story again! Well written, detailed, kinky, heart filled and just immersive to read. I've enjoyed it thoroughly.

I would vote for Michela's Diary as the next story as it would be interesting to read things from her perspective now.

Whatever you pick, I'm sure I'll enjoy what you come up with!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic