Deception M/F : Story Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked this Chapter. Helens selfreflection is an fascinating read. The Mixtur of selfpity and selfhate. My other favourite: Helens conversation with the nurse :D
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Steve moves swiftly, cutting through the crowds like a lion through tall grass. He carried a small bag, with some recently acquired items and is en route to the final acquisition. He saw all the faces of those he brushes past . He had one goal and he will achieve it. His focus was absolute and his senses alive. "This is just like any other operation." he tells himself.

But, he knows he is different now. He feels alive, in a way he never has before. His mind wanders to his love, waiting anxiously for his return. "She makes me a better man." He thought as he passed a group of teenagers. "With my past, I may never be a good man, but with her by my side, I will be better."

He made her a promise and he fully intends to keep it. He spies his objective and stalks the edges of the crowd, until he can slip quietly through the doorway. 

The shop is quiet for this time of day and he approaches the counter directly. The assistant turn to him. "Oh hello, young man, I'll be with you dreckly."

Steve quickly appraises her. "Middle age, medium build, spry for her age, body type indicates no set exercise regime, however, her grand children probably keep her young."

This was it. "Can I get a large cone with one scoop orange and mascarpone ice cream, and one of salted caramel please." Steve placed his order smoothly, reaching into his jacket for his wallet. 

The assistant, hands over the large cone and starts preparing his change.

As he waited, he surveyed the crowd searching for something or someone out of place. He took the change and exited the shop, with a quick "Cheers." 

"Objective complete." He thinks.

He began his return to the small rented cottage on the edge of town thinking. "We should let Harris know our decision soon, he gave two days and it has been a fortnight already." He breathed the cornish air deeply, he loved the air down here, so clean without the stench of the city.

"Tonight, I think we might have to go to a beach." He paused, he was so used to planning and executing investigations and live operations, that the thought of doing something normal people do, was an event. "This feels good." He smiled as he resumed his way home.

Steve quickly entered the rented apartment, shrugging off his bag as he deposited his key.  As he entered, he called out. "I am back, sorry, streets were busy."

"Welcome back, I am in the bedroom when you are ready." Louise was Louise's response. 

"I have missed her so much." He thought as he quickly packed way the groceries and went upstairs with the ice cream, taking them two at a time eager to be reunited with his love. Upon reaching the threshold of the bedroom, he stops on the spot.

While he was out, Louise had removed her bed clothes and handcuffed her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. She lay back on the bed, spread eagled waiting for him to enter, her breathing shallow in anticipation.

Steve stood there stunned for a moment, before her rushed to her side. "Is everything ok?" He asks concerned, eyes quickly scanning the room for threats.

"Yes." she said smiling. "I wanted to know what it would be like to tie myself up and wait for you." Her face flushes red. 

He smiles warmly. "I have never been presented with such an exquisite and beautifully wrapped gift." He leans down and gently kisses her forehead. He cradles her head offering the ice cream.  Her eyes lit up, as she leaned forward, slowly licking the sweet and delicious ice cream. Her lips caressed one of the scoops and she licked and sucked deeply, moaning softly.

He sighs as he watched her lick and suck the ice cream relentlessly, her lips massaging the balls of ice cream, coming away slick with ice cream and her tongue, plucking little nuggets of ice cold sugary goodness. Steve hs seen this twice in the last week and it never fails to captivate him. He feels a longing stir within him, as she sucks the last of the ice cream from the cone and licks her lips. 

"I think you enjoyed that." Steve smiles, warmly before kissing a stray drop of ice cream from her chin. "Sorry, if I was gone too long." He said before kissing her deeply.

"Whenever we are apart, it's too long. Although, this time, knowing you were coming to release me, made the wait worthwhile. Now you are here, it feels amazing." Her voice is soft as she breathes the words.  She started to stretch and test the limits of her movement, as she felt the world fall away, until it feels like only the two of them exists.

"Why are you so lovely?" Steve marvelled at her beauty both outside and within, presented before him. He can feel the thump of his heart, beating a song of devotion for her.

"I will always be yours, I am helpless to resist you and love you utterly." She begins. "When I am bound, it is like, my surrender to you is complete, the world falls away and you become my everything. Every sensation you give me, when I am bound explodes within me and it is like a fire that cleanses me." Louise answers her eyes moist. "In your arms, I feel safe, warm and loved."

Steve gently stroked her stomach. "You are so lovely." He smiles.  

"How does it feel when you have me bound?" Louise asked, nervous of his response. "I hope he sees what I do as an act of love, not just an enabler of lust." She thought, fearfully.

He takes one of her restrained hands in his and traces the line of her cheek with a finger. "I am so lucky." He thought.

He takes a deep breath and began slowly. "Every restraint you allow me to apply, I see as a physical sign of your love for me. That you allow me to restrain you as much as I wish, tells me that your love is without limit.  I worship you Louise." Steve spoke softly. "Before we met, I had an almost infinite capacity for brutality, your love has transformed that, into compassion and joy." 

Steve leaned forward and softly kisses her lips, before continuing. "When you climax, it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and when you lay yourself before me bound, I feel the need to do everything I can to show my devotion for you, as you show your devotion for me. "

It is Louise fought back tears of joy, as she lay handcuffed on the bed.   

Steve dried her eyes with a rapidly plucked tissue. He kisses her deeply. As he pulled back from the kiss, he matched her gaze and said. "You are so very beautiful and I love you with all of my being. Thank you for the love you inspire in me." 

He smiled in admiration thinking. "I never thought I could feel this way."

Louise sighed, as she felt her heart swell, this man, who has displayed such violence in the time she had known him, stunned him with his gentle words. 

She gazed up at him, seeing the tenderness and affection on his face, knowing in that moment, she would love him for the rest of her life. "I love you, Steve." Her breath catches in her throat. 

Steve met her gaze and whispered. "I love you too, Louise." He kissed her deeply, an impassioned and urgent act of love, that became a slow dance of lips and tongues.  

Slowly, Steve's lips explored her skin. Showering her with kisses that fell on her soft skin like summer rain, gentle and warm. After he has tasted every inch of her body, he returns to the delicate morsel between her legs.

Louise moaned softly, biting her lip, as she felt the first sweep of his tongue. She closed her eyes and threw her head back at the second.

The End?
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I know they're going to live happily ever after, meaning their story has just begun....and we need to read that story!

This was just perfect. I really don't have the words. This is the most romantic story I've read here. Yes, the early parts weren't romantic at all, which made the later chapters even more breathtaking.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Yes, this is a very nice ending to an exciting story!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

Well, I'd like to know what they decide to do. And like I said before, I would love to read about them getting married on a beach. Or, a little twist in the plot. What if the doctor lied about Louise not being able to have children?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

lochness wrote: 4 years ago Well, I'd like to know what they decide to do. And like I said before, I would love to read about them getting married on a beach. Or, a little twist in the plot. What if the doctor lied about Louise not being able to have children?
Who knows what the future brings. Although, I must admit, I like the image of them getting married on a beach as the sun sets between them.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Me too. The End of the Story seems complete. Full Circle. I do not know if I would like a sequel. The Characters of Steve and Louise traveled far and reached their destination.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Me too. The End of the Story seems complete. Full Circle. I do not know if I would like a sequel. The Characters of Steve and Louise traveled far and reached their destination.
Noooooo we need a sequel! Their adventure is just beginning! :lol:
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
lochness wrote: 4 years ago Well, I'd like to know what they decide to do. And like I said before, I would love to read about them getting married on a beach. Or, a little twist in the plot. What if the doctor lied about Louise not being able to have children?
Who knows what the future brings. Although, I must admit, I like the image of them getting married on a beach as the sun sets between them.
And Ryan as Steve's bestman?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

lochness wrote: 4 years ago
wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
And Ryan as Steve's bestman?
Maybe ;)

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Well, I did a poll in tug talk about whether this story should have a sequel. The results were 6-0 in favour.

Please keep your eyes open for the start of the sequel, "Devotion" in the next few days.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to say I kind of struggled to get into this at first, but as it continued it just got better, although maybe I’m not quite as enthusiastic about the romance as the beautiful Pam and Emma :)

But still it’s well written and enjoyable to read, well done and thanks for sharing your idea, certainly something new 😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I'm a very recent member her and was fortunate to find this story early. Kudos to your imagination and descriptive talents. I look forward to reading more of your work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago I'm a very recent member her and was fortunate to find this story early. Kudos to your imagination and descriptive talents. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Thank you for taking the time to read. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed it.

I hope you also enjoy the sequels Devotion, Devastation and Revelation.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thanks for your reply wolfman. While I don't read as fast as I used to, or anything else for that matter, I will be following up on all of your stories. Thanks for the good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic