Special agent Kate /revenge of globaltec part 2 added F/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Special agent Kate /revenge of globaltec part 2 added F/FF

Post by Nevisben »

Special Agent Kate was resting up in safe house, it was around 2300 and she was turning in for bed. Kate was wearing a black t-shirt, black jogging bottoms and white ankle socks. She got into bed and drifted off to sleep, unaware of the time but she stirred and could sense she was not alone, Kate lept up in attack mode but she did get very far, four people in dark clothing were pinning her down. Before she had time think a ball gag was forced in her mouth, she felt the hard ball in her mouth, the straps across her checks, it was pulled right around her head and she heard the buckle being done up behind her head.
Kate thrashed about but a second person was restraining her arms behind her back and two other were holding her lower legs and waist. Kate was still half under the covers at this point. The first person who had applied the ball gag removed her a small bag a load of zip ties of all different lengths. “ hold her tight while I secure her” Kate felt her wrists being crossed and a zip tie quickly put around them. Bed covers quickly removed while her lower body was still being held, Kate ankles were crossed and a zip tie applied over her white socks. Another zip tie went just above her knees.

“Mmmm mmmm” was coming from kate and her tight ball gag, also some foul language but muffled“mmmm mmmm” is all that could be heard.

Pretty much secure, there was very little Kate could at this point but she continued to fight making has hard as possible for her captures. Kate managed push away one attacker with her zip tied legs using her hands behind her as leverage. “ hold her I’m not finished” the mystery voice said. A long zip tie was put around her waist to pin her tied up hands to her back and another long zip tie was put under her breasts, around her upper back now her hands tighten behind her back and were completely pinned down immobilising Kate.

Right put her, on her front Kate heard and she flipped over on her belly and three of her attackers layered over her. Kate tried to struggle but her was tied up very good. “Mmmm mmmm” through her ball gag,

“ right we have her bring the van around’ make sure you get the others in one go” said the voice. The mystery voice said “ kate behave yourself now cause we are picking up Sara, Jodie and Louise as well so for their sake corporate”
This was Kate’s team how had they all been compromised, who gave them all up. Thats for later the teams safety was top. Kate gave a very muffled yes through her ball gag. Right lets get her down stairs, still face down on the bed l, suddenly went dark. A cloth was being tied over her eyes, Kate was fully tied up and secure with a ball gag and blindfold.

Her attackers carrying her into the van and they speed off but what of the rest of the Kate’s team.

Jodie liked a morning jog, she was in her standard running gear, a red base layer top and black running shorts with her black running trainers and black sports trainer socks.
He took her usual route, covering a number of blocks, she was about 10mins into her run when a male jogger bumped into her on the corner. “ so sorry” said the male, no worries Jodie replied. Jodie went to continue her hog but strangely the male did not move to the side and continue on his run.
The male grabbed Jodie wrists and held them from her, simultaneously a hand came from behind and covered Jodie mouth and she was forced into the back of a van were two more people jumped on Jodie pinning her down.

“Mmmm mmmm” Jodie made through the hand over her mouth, she tried to struggle but their were 6 of them all dressed in dark clothing and balaclavas. The male who had bumped into Jodie was still holding her wrists in front of her and and another person was holding her ankles. A 3rd and 4th attacker were simultaneously duct taping her ankles and wrists. Once her ankles were tapped up her upper thighs were taped up. Tape was then applied around her waist pinning her already taped hand to her front. Jodie could not move but was still attempting to thrash out. As she did this at the bottom of the van she saw Kate who was zipped tied pretty tightly and had a ball gag in her mouth and black cloth as a blindfold.

“SHIT” Jodie thought this was no mistake, the team was being targeted.

Jodie was now secured with duct tape, she could see one of the attackers undoing her shoe laces and then her trainers were removed. The attacker then removed her black trainer socks and balled them up moving towards Jodie.

The person with their hand over Jodie mouth moved it away and the other attacker with her balled up black sock shoved them in her mouth and quickly applied some strips of tape.

“Mmmm mmmm” was heard by Jodie through her gag, then it went dark and Jodie felt something being tied around her head.

Jodie ankles and Thighs we’re duct taped, her hands were taped up in front and then tape around her waist securing her hands. She has been gagged with her black trainer socks held in place with tape and blindfold.

Were was she going and what about the rest of the team.

Sara the third member of the team was leaving a coffee shop. She was suddenly stopped by two police officers who very forcefully bent her over the bonnet of the police car and handcuffed her behind her back. Sara was told she was under arrest for unpaid parking tickets.

“ what the hell” she said, the officers told her to shut up and bungled her in the back of the police car and she was driven at speed.
Sara began to get edgy when the police officers took some strange back routes which lead to a warehouse and suddenly stopped. Both officers got out and jumped on Sara in the back seat.

Sara, immediately recognised this was not normal and tried to fight back but her hands were in handcuffs behind her.
Sara, knew that they were not real police but it was too late.
The first officer put her hand over Sara mouth, muffing her shouting. The second officer a male, then wrapped and black cloth around Sara eyes blindfolding her and she heard duct tape being ripped.
Sara felt strips of duct tape being applied across her mouth,gagging her.

Sara was wearing a light Weight jacket jeans and ankle boots. Sara then felt tape being tied around her ankles. She was then dragged out of the car by the fake officers and put in the boot of the car.

Louise the 4th abs final member of the team was a the operations warehouse, she was finishing up some intelligence work, when two masked females appeared, one with a gun in her hand. Gave instructions to Louise to kneel the floor and put her hands on her head and cross her ankles. Louise did as instructed and the female moved closer, while holding some zip ties.

Back to Kate and Jodie in the van

Kate and Jodie had Been securely tied up and gagged. Kate was zip tied with a ball gagged and Jodie and been duct tapped and gagged with her own black trainer socks.
The van stopped and both girls were carried into a warehouse with lots of different rooms.

Both girls were “mmmmm mmmmm” through their gags and did their best to give their captives a hard time but it was no use.
The police car pulled in the the warehouse and Sara was removed from the trunk.

“ right let’s get them secured as the boss wants to speak with them and we got the 4th team member coming”

Back to Louise

Louise sat on a chair with a glass of wine,
“Right who wants to tell me we’re my team is and who’s responsible”
Louise was the teams combat trainer and had gotten the best of her potential kidnappers.
Both female Kidnappers, were tied to chairs with their hands tied behind their backs and their legs had been tied to legs of the chairs. Both had been blindfolded with sleeping masks and ball gags in their mouths.
Louise threw a bucket of ice cold water over both them.
The screams of “mmmmm mmmmm” were faint due to the ball gags. Louise explained that she will stop throwing ice cold water when she get the information she wants.
Louise threw another bucket just for good Measure.
One of the females was taking through her gag. Louise pulled down the ball gag and the was told that they worked for globaltec and the rest of the team were being held at a warehouse near the docks.

“ good” Louise told her captives and reshoved the ball gag back in her mouth.
Louise then got her gear ready for the rescue of her team.

To be continued.

Hello all sorry for the delay I had some writers block but I have finished part 2 of the story. Please enjoy.

Back at the warehouse

Jodie, Kate and Sara has been separated into different parts of the warehouse for interrogation.

Jodie who has been kidnapped while jogging and had been duct taped and gagged with her own socks. New she was tied to a chair with rope. Jodie’s Hands had been tied behind her back to the chair. Her upper body was then secured with rope around the chair to hold her in place. Jodie’s ankles and knees were also tied together with rope and then her ankles secured to one of the chair legs.
Jodie was still blindfolded and gagged with her black trainer socks with strips of duct tape holding the socks in place.
Jodie wiggled about but she was tightly tied, her bare feet which were touching the cold concrete floor, provided extra discomfort. She though to herself she would really like to have some shoes on right now.

“ hello Jodie” in a female voice, “ we are going to talk, while rather I will ask the Questions and you will answer”

Jodie remained silent, she then felt the duct tape over mouth ripped off. She then spate out the balled up black trainer sock in her mouth which was soaking wet.
Her blindfold was left on. She heard the female voice “ I bet you glad to have that out of you mouth”
The mystery voice continued “ Jodie the USB stick with all our business on it, were is it and who did you give it too. “ i have no idea what your talking about”

“Arrrrrrrr” Jodie scream out, ice cold water thrown over her. “ you better tell me what I want to know or else.

“NEVER” Jodie shouted. Ok re gagged her and hit with the water again, maybe she will learn the female voice said. Jodie felt strips of duct tape being applied across her mouth. Luckily this time her captives did not put her socks back in her mouth.

Mmmmmm Jodie screamed through her gag as another bucket of ice cold water was thrown over her. She struggled tied to the chair in an attempt to free herself but it was no good.

Sara who had been kidnapped by the fake police now found herself face down on a table. Her hands were crossed behind her back and tied with rope. Her ankles crossed and tied together with rope, her ankle boots had been removed revealing Sara’s pink ankle socks. Her ankles and wrists were secured together with rope putting her in hogtie. Her tape gag had been removed but her blindfold was still on.

Sara heard a female voice “ your friend Jodie has told us everything so no point lying to us” Sara’s reply was fast and aggressive “ bull crap and that interrogation line must be as old as you are”
“A cheeky one well definitely not going to anything out you and you no good to me then” said the voice. “ yes you bloody well won’t and I don’t care what you have to say”
The female said “ just going to have to shut you up and bored of this” the female went over to Sara’s feet and started take off her pink ankle socks. “HEY what the hell are you doing” Sara shouted but the female voice was silent. Sara felt her nose being pinch and she opened her mouth to breath and felt some soft go in her mouth and then something tied around gagging her.
The mystery female had balled up one of Sara pink ankle socks and shoved them in her mouth, the second ankle sock was then used as a cleave gag around her mouth keeping the sock secured.

“Mmmm mmmmm” Sara muffed through gag and started thrashing about on the table while hogtied. “ every 5min throw some ice cold water over her, she might learn some manners, I’m off to see Their leader Kat ” said the female.
“Mmmm mmm” Sara screamed through her gag. She tried to wiggle free but no use, she was securely hogtied tied and had her pink ankle sock shoved in her mouth and the other sock was tied around her mouth securing the sock in place.

Special agent Kate was standing against a wall , her hands suspended over head, she had been handcuffed and these cuffs were then secured to the wall. Ankle cuffs had been applied to her over her white ankle socks, these cuffs were then secured to the ground pinning Kate to the wall. She was still blindfolded and had the ball gag in her mouth.
Kate was freezing, someone periodically had been spraying her with cold water using a hose. Her white ankle socks were not providing much protection again her feet on the concrete floor.

“ so Kate how’s things, I’ve pretty much got your whole team tied up and gagged in our warehouse. I must say very impressed on how you manage to subdue everyone at globaltec Office. Amazing how you manage to over power Joanna and put her in a hogtie and that poor lady from house keeping who you tied up in the cleaning cupboard. O and those security officers were very pevied off when when found out they had eachother socks shoved in their mouth and held in place with duct tape”

“Mm mm” Kate replied in a very none caring way. The mystery female walked over to Kate and pulled down her ball gag. “WERES THE USB KATE”, Kate was silent. “ not talking then maybe some more cold water to wake you up” Kate was was sprayed with cold water. “ arrrrr arrrr god that’s cold, your be sorry for that” Kate said.
Kate heard a phone ring and the mystery female voice saying “ what were are they and the fourth what happened to her”
Kate was thinking, Louise must have got away, she will launch a rescue op.

“ seems your friend Louise managed to invade my operatives, my people are out looking for her”.

“ you never find her, she will make fools of you all” suddenly Kate felt a hand over her mouth “ shut up ,Im going to give you the choice here, do you remember the lady and the front desk of globaltec who you zip tied and then gagged her with her own white sport sock, well I have it here for you but like I said you can have the choice I also have Jodies black trainer socks here which were in her mouth. Chose Kate or it will be double as bad. The mystery female voice removed her hand.
Kate very quickly through about what gag she would have, Jodie’s ones would be fresher maybe as the front desk ladies once’s were definitely a few days old.
“ ok I will have Jodie socks” Kate opened her mouth and the mystery female placed Jodie’s black trainer socks in Kate’s mouth and applied strips of tape over Kate’s mouth.
“ right find me Louise now, get everyone we in the city”

Louise Story

Louise was already at warehouse just on the outer perimeter, she was weaving in and out of cargo boxes and crates, Louise saw a female security guard standing guard near a crate at the side entrance of the warehouse.
She needed to disable the security guard before going in. She slowly crawled up behind the crate were the guard was standing. Louise readed her attack, she would use some of Kate special dazzling formula which she had applied on a cloth. Louise approach the guard and simultaneously put left hand with cloth over the guard mouth and with her right arm pinned the guards arms at her sides. Once Louise felt the guard going limp she dragged her behind the crate. She rolled her on to her front and hand cuffed her hands behind her back. Louis did not have time for fancy tie ups she needed to save her team. Louise quickly applied some duct tape over the female guard mouth gagging her.
Louis then entered the side entrance, she heard a voice and saw a shadow coming a around the corner. She quickly duct behind some boxes and waited for the person to pass. It was another female security guard, she came walking near to Louise and was headed straight for the side entrance. Louise knew if she saw her colleague tied up and gagged the Alarm would be razed.
As the guard went to open the side entrance door, Louise came up behind her and judo flipped the guard, she then pounced on her held her down and with her hand and covered the cloth over the guards mouth. Quickly the guard was dazed, Louise gabbed her by the arms and pulled her behind the box’s. There was a drain pipe Louise sat the guard up against it and hand cuffed the guard hands behind her and around the pipe, a few quick strips a duct tape to keep her quite and Louise was off again.
She continued through the warehouse and see peered through and office window and she saw Jodie, who was tied to a chair, blindfolded and gagged. Louise checked out the room before entering, the coast was clear. She approach Jodie “ Jodie it’s me Louise” , mmmm mmm Jodie made through her gag. Louise peeled off the duct tape and took off the blindfold “ how did you escape Louise” I didn’t, I just never got caught” replied Louise . “ well rub it why don’t you” Jodie said jokingly.

Louise undone Jodie’s hands and upper body and then Jodie starting untying her upper legs ankles. “ we’re are your shoes Jodie” Louise asked, “ when they kidnapped me they removed my shoes and sock, my sock were then balled up shoved in my mouth for hours” Jodie said with frustration.
“ Dame gagged with your own socks, unlucky you, we need to find the others.
Both Louise and Jodie made their way to the next office a bit further down. “ god this floor is cold” says Jodie. “ SHHHHH Jodie, stop your complaining also why are you wet” replied Louise, Jodie just rolled her eyes and pointed forward.

They both made their way along, were they saw Kate, who had her arms suspended above her and was hand cuffed but there was a guard watching over her, not in uniform this must be one of globaltec goons. No worry there’s two of us.

“Right Jodie you knock on the door and she comes out I will get her dazed and we both hold her down. “ sounds good” said Jodie. Jodie’s knocked on the door and the goon open, straight away Louise clamped her hand over the females mouth and Jodie tackles the her. They both hold her on the ground until she is dazed.
“ Kate it’s me Jodie and Louise” Louise goes to release Kate while Louise ties up the female guard and gives Jodie the keys to Kate’s cuffs which were in the guards pocket.
Louis pulls off Kate’s blindfold and un does the cuffs on Kate’s hands. Now Kates hands are free she rips off the duct tape and removes Jodie’s black trainer socks which are now soaking wet, she un balls them an holds one sock in each hand. Jodie’s stands up after releasing Kate’s cuffed ankles and sees Kate holding some socks “ these belong to you Jodie” said Kate, O god I definitely don’t want them back you can keep them Kate” said Jodie disappointingly.

Kate just dropped the socks in the floor and walked away. “ really good work Louise, thank you. Look I’ve got score to settle with our mystery female voice, I over heard were she is. You to go and get Sara and we’ll meet out front”

Ok Kate, catch you soon, Jodie and Louise said. The girls , continued down the corridor, were the heard what sounded like a small crash sounds, they move close to were the sounds came from and slowly opened the door. They found Sara, who was rolling around on the floor barefooted and in a hogtie. They both quickly run over to help. “ Sara don’t worry it’s us”. Jodie’s and Louise began to untie Sara’s ankle and wrists. Soon as Sara was free she ripped off her blindfold and pulled down her and gag and spate out her pink balled up ankle sock. She then untied the other sock which had been used to cleave gag her which was now hanging around neck “ god my socks are soaked can’t wear them now, they hogtied me on that table and I rolled off while trying to get free”

“WHAT THE HELL” all three girls turned around and found one of the globaltec goons in the door way. “ get her” shouted Sara and all three pounced on her. They very quickly subdued the guard. “This is the one who has been throwing cold water over me, your going to get it good” Sara said very angrily.
Sara took the lead and Jodie and Louise followed Sara as she put the female guard and the table and they started to hogtie her. Sara then applied a tape gag, Jodie and and louis ran towards the door but Sara was filing up a bucket of water. “ Sara hurry up, we don’t have all day” Louise ignored the pleas and just threw the water over the hogtied female and laughed “ right I’m ready let’s go” said Sara.
The three girls made their way to the front entrance, were Kate was waiting with a car. “ nice find, I’m definitely not walking back to base barefoot” said Jodie.
Well ladies I have some what of a gift”said Kate, “ shoes and sock Kate they would be a nice gift and also how comes you still got your socks on, I had mine shoved in my mouth. Why you so lucky” protested Sara.
“ hey I was gagged with Jodie’s socks that she had been jogging in,so I think I earned keeping my socks” said Kate. Sara nodded her head in agreement. Kate lead her team to the boot of the car and opened it. “ ladies our mystery voice nice and secured. The mystery lady had her ankles and knees duct taped and her hand taped up in front. She had a large red ball gag in her mouth. “ O I know your hands are in front but don’t be tempted to pull down that ball gag or it will be double worse” said a smiling Kate and closed the truck.
“ well ladies who up for some revenge” said Jodie, “ well I’ve got two of their goons tied up back at base. Said louis.

“Really Louise, that interesting, how about we conduct our own interrogation and get some revenge also” said Kate. The girls laughed and got into the car.
Last edited by Nevisben 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Please don't forget to gender tag your stories in the topic line.
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

Will do 👍

😊
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'm curious about, what happens next :D
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

Thanks Caesar

Got a couple of ideas as too were the story could go

Gona writer out some drafts 👍
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Cliffhanger at the end of Part one was nice - and now we'll have a showdown at the Warehouse ;)
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Really well written! Scenarios where the would be victim turns it around on the captor are really interesting to me
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

Wrathofcon

Thank you for your commit

I’m thinking about how to proceed, got some ideas.

Quiet like the idea of Kate and her team turning it around on their captors

Might be fun to write 👍
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Interesting. I wasnt trying to tell you what to do, I was referring to Lousie at the end doing it. But hey, whatever happens Im sire will be great
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

That’s cool

I’m always open ideas from readers 👍

It’s always good to take ideas as inspiration to continue a story
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »