The Second Chance M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It was going so well. And up jumped the devil. Or something is jumping up.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Superb Cliffhanger - I wonder what this mysterious call is about :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It was going so well. And up jumped the devil. Or something is jumping up.
Thanks for the comment, i know things in life are rarely straight forward ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Superb Cliffhanger - I wonder what this mysterious call is about :)
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it...all will become revealed ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Hello?” Karly answered the phone before letting out a sigh. “Look, nows not really a good...I know but...do you really have to do this now? Can i not do it...please can you just give me a break. I just want out of this. Its not fair anymore i did everything you asked.” Karly began to sob in response to the voice on the phone before i heard the other end hang up.

She placed the phone back on the hook before she slumped in the chair nearest the phone. Her hands holding her head as she seemed a completely different person to earlier.

I wanted to help her but i needed to be patient. Carefully i sat next to her on the second seat of the sofa and put my arm around her gently.

“Hey. Hey. Whats happened? Is it another debt or something? I can help you with that.” I tried to reassure her. The mood in the room had changed.

It took her a few moments to compose herself before she looked at me and smiled. “I dont really want to say. I feel so embarrassed and i like the idea of having a future with you. I’m just going to screw everything up.”

“Listen. I just want to help you. This call seems to have really upset you and trust me, nothing could make me change my mind on you. I want you. So please tell me, maybe we can find a solution together?”

Karly gave me an appreciative smile, a small expression to show she was grateful for my help and a listening ear.

“I’ve always been pretty kinky minded but i’ve just kept it to myself. Unfortunately that changed about a year ago when i met Constance at a party and we became best friends almost instantly. She lives in the same town so naturally we were able to get to know each other really well. Then one evening, i was drunk so she took me home and put me to bed. That was when she discovered my ropes and supplies under my bed.” Karly sighed recounting the story. I was patient and listened, letting her take her time.

“She confronted me about it a few days later once i had sobered up and i was mortified. She offered to tie me up for some fun which i agreed to. That ended up being a huge mistake. She seemed to have experience tying people up as her ropes were tight yet perfectly done. I was hogtied in no time, completely naked and ballgagged. I was admittedly enjoying myself but thats when she changed.”

“She took photos of me and has pretty much been blackmailing me ever since. It started off as a bit of fun every now and again. She would take a small amount of money in return for indulging me in my fantasy. However the sessions became more frequent. She took more money. Then she would incorporate forcing me to go out partying with her even on worknights which is where my lack of focus at work has stemmed from.”

“That sounds horrible” i answered, feeling slightly guilty now about my plan.

“I know. Its kind of turned into a Findom relationship where she has been robbing me and spending my money for a while now. I pay for every night she parties or is due to go shopping. I just have to keep working and letting her tie me up. Before i’ve even been stashed in my wardrobe whilst she uses my apartment for a party. I dont know what to do.”

“Im sure we will think of something.” I tried to reassure her, not sure what we could do yet. Admittedly she was moving out in a few days but that might out her at risk from the photos being sent. “So, what did she want from you tonight?”

“Well she doesn't like being told no. She gave me an hour. She expects to see me naked and in selfbondage ready for her to arrive. A jar of cash needs to be left on the side so she can tie me up properly and go out for the night. If i dont she’ll punish me. She can be a cruel mistress.” Karly reasoned with me.

I thought for a while of a solution to this problem. “Look, im sorry i didnt realise you had all this going on.” I hesitated. “If you want out of our deal, i wont be disappointed.”

“Please dont. Look i always knew and wanted to be somebody’s sub. I’d love to move in with you and im happy you came to my rescue. I dont want bondage like this. I want a stable partner and I think you can provide me that.” Karly smiled. She then took me by surprise planting a kiss on my lips.

“Ok, if your sure.”

“Absolutely” she reaffirmed with a brighter smile than before. I now had no question what she wanted and was glad things might work out between us. But first we needed to solve the Constance problem...but how?

It took a few minutes but finally i thought i might have an answer.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Poor Karly. Subs should be cared for, not victimized. You have put her in a very inventive bind, so to speak.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago It took a few minutes but finally i thought i might have an answer.
I have an educated guess what that answer might be :)

Well done [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] !
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great update - shows the positives and negatives of potential kink relationships in one chapter! Keep up the good work!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Poor Karly. Subs should be cared for, not victimized. You have put her in a very inventive bind, so to speak.
Thank you! Indeed they should, has Danny taken on more than he can handle? :)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago [quote=Bigballgag1 post_id=121638 time=<a href="tel:1645119520">1645119520</a> user_id=3885]
It took a few minutes but finally i thought i might have an answer.
I have an educated guess what that answer might be :)

Well done [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] !
[/quote]

Thanks for the comment and Who knows! ;)
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Great update - shows the positives and negatives of potential kink relationships in one chapter! Keep up the good work!
Thank you! Things cant be great all the time as in life they rarely are, but hopefully there will be more good times than bad :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“We give her exactly what she wants.” I repeated as Karly tried to reason in my mind why this would help. I then began to explain.

“You mentioned she has a key? So now she knows you are in she will be letting herself in expecting you just as requested. If you follow through with that she wont suspect anything is up. Thats where i come in. If she’s distracted by you she hopefully will not notice me hiding. At the right opportunity i plan to tackle her from behind. If i can tie her up tightly maybe we can take some compromising pictures and videos of her and give her an ultimatum? She seems a powerful person so having her pictures sent to every contact would ruin her social life. She wont risk that.”

For a moment Karly looked at me as if i had gone completely insane. She was bewildered. However once the idea started to settle and sink in she began to buy into the prospect.

“I like it. But what if she overpowers you? Its risky.”

“I know. I dont see much of an alternative in the 25 minutes we have before she arrives. The last thing we want is for her to follow you to mine. This needs closure.” I reassured her.

“Ok. Well im in if you think it will work. Just please, dont mess this up. She can be quite a strict mistress and you dont want to find that out. This is my problem. The last thing i want to do is make it your problem as well.” Karly gave her answer. She seemed sceptical but hopeful for anything to get her out of this blackmail and so she could move on with her life.

“Lets just focus on pulling it off.” I reasoned. Part of me was feeling quite excited at the prospect. It was like a mission from an action movie. A leading role. I just hoped this went right for Karly’s sake as much as mine. The thoughts of what might happen if it went wrong were concerning but best not to dwell on.

Karly had been to the bathroom and returned wearing nothing. It caught me off guard even though it was part of the demands. It was the first time i had seen her naked and i liked what i saw. Her natural curves complimented her figure perfectly.

I gave her an approving nod but with the unwelcome visitor due soon it was no time for flirtations.

I let her continue as she would normally watching on as she began to tie herself up. She sat on a chair in the centre of the living room. She began by securing each of her ankles to a front chair leg. She then wrapped a rope around her thighs to the base of the chair. For a gag she stuffed a pair of presumably clean panties into her mouth and wrapped a roll of white vet wrap around her mouth sealing it in. To finish she placed her hands behind the chair and cuffed her wrists. The whole process took less than 5 minutes where she had clearly got used to what was required by now.

I gave her a reassuring smile. “You look great. I only hope you were tied up in much better circumstances. If this works, this will be the last time you have to do this for her. Okay? Focus on that.” I smiled as i planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Thpph youppph” she tried to say behind her gag before i took up my hiding place behind the bedroom door. There was a mirror on the wall adjacent to it so i could just see Karly and would have a good view of Constance when she came in.

Now all we had to do was wait for the inevitable arrival.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It was not too much longer before the sound of a key entering the lock on the front door interrupted Karly’s occasional moan. My heart raced as i wondered who this mysterious competitor was. The idea was logical and if this all worked to plan, Karly could essentially be free from this situation. However I couldn’t help feeling a sense of self doubt. What if this goes wrong? What if i make things worse? What if she ends up kidnapping poor Karly never to be seen again?

The woman entering through the door was slightly shorter than i was expecting from the mental image i had created for myself. She was roughly 5”5 and slightly younger than Karly at around 30. She had long blonde hair which looked to be naturally very curly. She had a natural pale complexion and brown eyes.

As she stepped in and closed the door behind her i could see she was wearing a pair of white high heels, blue skinny jeans which complimented her naturally thin figure and a white vest top. She had a large pair of breasts which bulged out from her outfit. From the surface i could see nothing wrong with her so far.

I watched on as she walked slowly up to Karly who was perfectly still. It was a fascinating watch.

“Well done. You followed my instructions. I came just as you wanted.” She spoke for the first time. I presumed she was speaking in the power dynamic she must have built up over this blackmailing period.

I watched as she toyed with Karly’s breasts a few times giving her a playful smile before she stepped away and to the side. She slowly strutted over to the nearby three drawer wooden cabinet as she collected the cash which was left in a pot just as i was told would happen.

“A glass of wine for me as well? Someone is eager to please” she chuckled.

Immediately i had a confused look on my face. Wine? She didn't say anything about leaving wine out. I had not done that, surely Karly must have. But why?

I watched as like a true professional Constance finished the glass in about 5 quick sips. Maybe this was a last minute idea from Karly for some reason?

Constance pulled a face after finishing. She positioned herself onto Karly’s lap as she began to grind against her dominantly. This did not last long though as it became clear why the wine was there. Constance yawned.

“Oooh i’m so tired. I might actually have a nap on your sofa.” She murmured as she got up off Constance and headed for the sofa. She made it almost there before she collapsed to her knees slowly and passed out asleep on the floor.

Taking this as my cue i became involved and moved from my hiding place. My supplies bag in hand ready to do the task that was agreed.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Is Karly pulling a fast one, somehow? Or was she just to pressed for time to explain? Way to leave us hanging, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] - seems like Karly had a plan B 😀
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Is Karly pulling a fast one, somehow? Or was she just to pressed for time to explain? Way to leave us hanging, @Bigballgag1.
Thank you! Without revealing too much i hope you will find out soon! ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Excellent [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] - seems like Karly had a plan B 😀
Thank you! Indeed it seems she does...but to who’s benefit? ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Excellent @Bigballgag1 - seems like Karly had a plan B 😀
Thank you! Indeed it seems she does...but to who’s benefit? ;)
That is simple :) For the Readers benefit you course - could very be a more important purpose? :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I made my way over to the unconscious Constance but took the moment to remove Karly’s self implicated gag. I was feeling a mixture of emotions over this latest development. I couldn’t help it. What had she done? Suddenly this was feeling much more than i could handle and i wondered just why I had got involved in the first place. I should have just apologetically claimed i couldn't help. This was turning more into a tv crime drama than the fantasy i had originally envisaged.

“What the hell? You cant just drug people. What on earth did you give her? She is going to be ok isnt she?” I asked Karly directly in a mixture of concerned fury.

“Relax will you. Its a sedative. It should wear off in an hour and it makes your life so much easier.” Karly defended her actions in a blasé manner.

“Even so we had a plan. You changed it at the last minute.” I grumbled.

I focused on stripping Constance out of her clothes first. Off came her shoes first before i unbuttoned and with some effort shuffled her jeans down her legs snd off. I lifted her arms above her head in order to remove her vest top. Her white panties were slid from her legs before i finished by finally unclipping snd removing her bra.

After my latest grumble Karly had chosen to stay quiet. I was relieved in a way. If this was to wear off inside an hour i wanted to have her restrained for when she woke up.

I picked up the limp woman and carried her over my shoulder to Karly’s bedroom where i had a dining chair set up for her. Once she was placed down i set to work.

I began by using two lengths of rope to secure her wrists and elbows together behind the chair. I then wrapped a rope above and below her breasts to pin her upper body to the chair. A further rope around her waist to the back of the chair added tothe strength of her upper body bonds.

Once this was done i crouched down and used more rope to secure each of her ankles to a front chair leg. More rope was secured around her thighs to the base of the chair. I finished her predicament for now by adding a blue ballgag between her teeth which was strapped securely behind her head. I also added a black silk blindfold for good measure.

I had been so focused on securing this beautiful woman and making sure the bonds were done in such a way whch would make escape very difficult that I had partially forgot about Karly in the living room.

I was satisfied with Constance’s predicament as she began to stir from her enforced slumber. I pulled the ballgag out of her mouth.

“Wh-where am i? Whats happening?” She asked confused as she began to realise her predicament.

“I’ve been rold you have been blackmailing Karly. Is that true?” I asked feeling like a detective on a crime drama.

“Blackmail? Why? Of course not...” Constance groaned. “What are you talking about?”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Danny has a significant challenge in front of him. He is also in position to deal with the problem. He has two naked women tied up in different rooms. The women have different stories. Danny needs to get the truth. This should be interesting, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Danny has a significant challenge in front of him. He is also in position to deal with the problem. He has two naked women tied up in different rooms. The women have different stories. Danny needs to get the truth. This should be interesting, @Bigballgag1.
Thank you! He certainly does, one of them has to be lying but whoever it happens to be will have showed they are very good at it. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed [mention]GreyLord[/mention] is right: Who tells the Truth? Karly or Constance ... intriguing [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Indeed @GreyLord is right: Who tells the Truth? Karly or Constance ... intriguing @Bigballgag1 :)
Thank you! Hopefully all will become clear in the next few parts! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I was taken aback at first by the blatant refusal. She was lying, surely? This was nothing but an elaborate ruse to try and manipulate me to turn against Karly. Thats what it had to be?

“Oh come on, dont play dumb. You’ve been blackmailing her for months over her love of being tied up. She...” Constance was looking back at me completely blank. It was like she had no recollection of what I was saying. It soon began apparent either the sedative had given her amnesia, she was an extremely good liar or...it was Karly that was lying.

“I swear to you. I have no idea what you are talking about. Why would i blackmail her? I’m a submissive myself and like being tied up. Why would i blackmail one of our own kind? - nice rope work by the way.” She complimented as she could see the state of confusion spreading over my face.

I was now at a point of not knowing what to believe. Had i really just been coerced into tying up a completely innocent woman to get some revenge which was not needed in the first place. What was going on here?

“Ok. I believe you. I think. But why? Why would she tell me you were?”

“Look i can understand the misunderstanding. Why were you over here? I got a message this afternoon that she was on a kinky date and wanted me to check in on her by calling the house phone. I then got a text after the bizarre conversation on the phone that she was tying herself up and wanted me to untie her in an hour. So thats why i came around. I presumed the date had either gone well but finished or not so well and she was horny,” Constance explained in a matter of fact way.

As Constance recounted her story and also allowed me to check her phone which i had put in my pocket undressing her as an alibi it was hard to argue against her case. I began to feel embarrassed about my version of events.

“Well...I guess your story checks out to me. Im sorry for tying you up like this. I guess i should have waited for more information.”

“Its ok. I like the attention to detail. You’ve done a good job and as i said i’m submissively minded so love the opportunity to be tied up.” Constance smiled putting me completely at ease. “You didnt say your reason?” She queried.

“Oh yeah...” i answered apprehensively. I was unsure how to phrase what i had done without it sounding like i had taken advantage of Karly’s predicament. “Well a long story short is i had agreed to help sort her financial problems in return for her submitting to me. I know how it sounds bu...”

“You wanted something in return for your money? I get it.” Constance responded. She was non-judgemental, speaking very much like a therapist.

“Well no not just that.” I replied defensively. “I...well I wanted to help her get some order back in her life. I thought it could help?” Realistically i was barely fooling myself let alone I would think Constance. I began to feel guilty about my deal with Karly. “Oh, what have I done? I cant do this...I cant go through with this.” My hand rested on my head as the guilt hit home.

“Hey...hey...look i think it was sweet of you.” Constance smiled trying to reassure me. “The thing is you just dont know Karly at all, do you? This is how she operates. She gets other people to pay for her lifestyle luring in any sucker she can with her charm and looks. It is not you that scammed her it is more her that scammed you. She would have agreed to anything as long as you sorted it out without the intention of following through with it.” Constance smiled softly. It did make me feel better as the two of us connected.

“Thank you. Thats useful wisdom. I just hope this time i can make her stick to an agreement if she still wants to go through with it. I dont really know what i am going to do just yet.”

“Have a good think. If you think you need to back out now would be a good time before you have chance to see the real Karly.”

Instinctively as she said this i turned around to check on Karly and was shocked at what i saw.

The chair was empty. Karly was gone.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Constance seems to be very believable, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. I suspect that there will be a lot more fun and games ahead before this is sorted out.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well Danny :) Who tells the Truth here? Intriguing!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Constance seems to be very believable, @Bigballgag1. I suspect that there will be a lot more fun and games ahead before this is sorted out.
Thank you! I certainly hope there will be :)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Well Danny :) Who tells the Truth here? Intriguing!
Thank you! It does provide a problem that needs to be solved. :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh wow, this is getting more intriguing - I get the feeling that Karly has already had more than a second chance!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Oh wow, this is getting more intriguing - I get the feeling that Karly has already had more than a second chance!
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! It does seem that way for Karly. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic