Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago The oh shit moment when Liam and Jazz almost got caught 🤣

Tommy and Cass going to the club as customers, this alt to be interesting. I hope Tommy is prepared to meet the Queen 😉

Fantastic start to the 2nd act!!
Hahaha yeah that was a fun chapter to write! 😂

I don't know if anyone is ever truly prepared to meet The Queen, though if you recall he has been at her mercy before on the day they met 🙂

Thanks a bunch Red ❤️
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Having said the above point, there is a bondage club in Melbourne called The Club
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago Having said the above point, there is a bondage club in Melbourne called The Club
Well how about that haha, I did do a search and couldn't find any clubs called Intimate so thank god I'm not accidentally violating copyright or anything lol 😂
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Just catching up with you very naughty...or is it knotty...tale! :D

Very good! :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Hahaha yeah that was a fun chapter to write! 😂

I don't know if anyone is ever truly prepared to meet The Queen, though if you recall he has been at her mercy before on the day they met 🙂

Thanks a bunch Red ❤️
I admittedly did kind of forget but since you brought it up, I do now recall that scene now! So much has happened in this wonderful story, my brain can't pull every scene back up to the front of the line immediately!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but that was during Cass's job interview with an audience. This one will be one on one as cleints, not employees and perhaps more "Intimate" pun intended 😉🤣
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Just catching up with you very naughty...or is it knotty...tale! :D

Very good! :)
You might wanna keep those puns... under wraps! 😂

Thanks Cowboy! 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Hahaha yeah that was a fun chapter to write! 😂

Thanks a bunch Red ❤️
I admittedly did kind of forget but since you brought it up, I do now recall that scene now! So much has happened in this wonderful story, my brain can't pull every scene back up to the front of the line immediately!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but that was during Cass's job interview with an audience. This one will be one on one as cleints, not employees and perhaps more "Intimate" pun intended 😉🤣
All good I wrote that a long time ago, and yes you're correct it was for her job interview 😁

Man everyone's got puns today! Honestly guys rope it in! 😂😂 But true this'll be Tommy and Cassie's first session together as... well, let's say as more than work colleagues 😉
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Guardianbound[/mention].

Well they've had a wonderful time so far, let's see just how good of a date night Cassandra and Tommy can really have!

PREVIOUSLY: Going out to a restaurant together, Cass explained the inspiration behind her Queen persona to Tommy, getting him incredibly horny in the process. They agreed to take their date to Club Intimate.

...............................................................................................

Chapter 4: The Queen's Consort

Her dress dazzling all whose paths she crossed, Cassandra guided her date through the mesmerising light show of the Main Floor, every one of hers and Tommys co-workers appeared pleasantly surprised to see them there tonight. In fact when Jasmine, the half-Indian girl working the front desk noticed them walk in her jaw had literally dropped before morphing into a smile.

She'd been more than happy to book them a private room and was even giggling a bit as the sexy Domme and her date left the lobby.

Tommy and Cass soon used their own work keys to unlock Room Twenty, a room catered specifically for couples or potential partners on dates. Unlike the featureless black aesthetic of many of the rooms further down the hall, Room Twenty was decked out be comfortable and romantic.

"Wow... I haven't been in this one." Tommy remarked, smiling in awe at the grandiosity.
"I have once or twice, but I never thought I'd be here on a date myself." Cass blushed, still nervous to be out with the man of her dreams.
"Never thought I'd be here either, but I'm real glad I am." the gentle hunk took her hand and smiled, making her smile back.

Room Twentys reddish-orange painted walls and white shag-carpeted floor played host to a lavish king-size bed with sheets and pillows straight out of a five-star hotel. On the left side of the room there was a mini-bar with two wooden stools and an assortment of wine, champagne and spirits, as well as an ornamental fireplace with a built-in screen displaying fake flames. On the right wall was a long black leather couch complete with restraint anchor points on the arms, legs and behind the headrests.
Finally on the back wall there was a lavish king-size bed with gold-and-black patterned sheets and pillows straight out of a five-star hotel.
On a pair of speakers in each corner of the room, slow, sensuous jazz music was playing to set a romantic mood...

Cass grinned naughtily at her handsome date... They had this room to themselves for the next three hours.

"Can I make you a drink?" Tommy asked, seeing his chance to show off his drink-mixing skills at the mini bar.
"Please..." Cass grinned sheepishly, still nervous about her first real bondage session with him.
"What would you like?" The handsome Serb removed his suit jacket and tossed it neatly onto the couch.
"Umm... you know what? Surprise me." The lovely Asian sat down gracefully on one of the barstools.

As Tommy confidently threw together a pair of cocktails, Cassandra began to question him about what their session would entail. Turns out Tommy had quite a love for feet, and with his face turning red he expressed his desire to not only worship Cass' beautiful bare feet but to be degraded and humiliated by his gorgeous date.

He wanted to be ruled over by The Queen.

Clinking their glasses together for a toast, Cass and Tommy drank to each others' health, and to a safe, sexy night together...

And with that, Cass put her drink on the bar, stood up off her barstool, sat daintily on the couch...

And The Queen emerged.

"Stand up my subject." She ordered her new slave with a stony expression.

"Yes My Queen." Tommy didn't hesitate to put his own finished drink down and leap off the stool.

"Take off your shoes, your socks, your shirt, and your pants... In that order... Slowly." Her Royal Hotness commanded in a clear voice that oozed authority and sensuality.

"As you wish My Queen..." Tommy couldn't help but smile as he stepped out of his well-polished dress shoes, placing them out of the way next to bar along with his socks.

"Shirt."

The Duchess of Domination watched with a fire in her loins as the tall, sexy bartender slowly popped button, after button, after button on his shirt. Every new button popped revealed more of his naturally sun-tanned abdominal muscles, she admired them flex and clntract with every heavy breath he took... Tommy was so nervous, but doing his best to hide it, she loved that.

His shirt soon parted completely as he carefully dragged his toned, tattooed arms from their sleeves. Though he smiled with anticipation his breathing was uneven, his nostrils flaring...

His pants bulging.

"Pants... Nice, a-and slow.. ." The Queen's ironclad voice cracked, betraying her own vulnerability if only for a moment.

Tommy's hands carefully and deliberately grabbed hold of both his zippier, and the top leg section of his suit pants. Taking a deep breath, he very, very slowly unzipped himself.

Until his mountainous bulge poked through the gap created by the zipper, barely contained by his black undies at all. Cassandra could see slight details in the shape and outline of the imprint his manhood was leaving on his briefs.

"Mmm..." a brief moan escaped her lips before she composed herself.

"On your knees my subject."
"Yes My Queen."
"Crawl to my feet."

After discarding his pants and dropping onto the shag carpet as instructed. The handsome bartender scampered across the floor of Room Twenty like a loyal dog approaching its master. Stopping in front of his gorgeous Asian co-worker still on his hands and knees, the half-naked sub kept his eyes on her high-heel-clad feet.

"Kneel up, look at me"

Tommy did as commanded. And Cass leaned back on the couch and raised her right f op olt so it was dangling in front of his face.

"Remove my shoe..."

The hunky sub's cock twitched and solidified as he slowly undid the strap holding Cassandra's foot to the sole, and gently slipped the gorgeous silver heel off her skin.

Cass clicked her fingers and held out her hand to receive the shoe, which Tommy promptly placed in her hands. She immediately tossed it away.

"Worship this foot just as you would worship me, my handsome slave..." Cass moaned sensually.

"Y-yes My Queen" Tommy's voice quivered in anticipation as he leaned forward, gently grabbing his mistress' feet and wrapped his lips around her delicious, enticing big toe.

"Mmmm..." the foot-worshipping slave groaned with the purest arousal he'd ever felt in his life, beginning to suck passionately on his Queens toe like he was born to do it.

He quickly moved on to the next toe, and the next. Dividing his time as much as he could between each of The Queens delectable toes, Tommy quickly became ravenous to please his mistress and pleasure her through her feet.

He put his mouth around all five toes at once and sucked hard for several seconds, which made Cassandra moan with unmitigated passion. He started to lick and kiss her between each toe before planting a nice, loving wet kiss on the sole of her foot.

"Mmmm God..." Tommys cock had gotten ridiculously hard.
"Mmmmooohh yes! Oh Tommy!" Cass was quickly discovering that although she'd only offered Tommy her feet to please him and his fantasy, she was getting incredibly turned on herself by his worshipping of her soles and toes.

"Oh my God? Do I have a foot fetish??? This feels incredible! " she thought to herself silently.

"Mmmmmm!" she stifled an intensely aroused moan as her slave licked his way up from the bottom of her heel to her toes.

"Yep, I definitely do!" she thought.

TO BE CONTINUED
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Workplace romance in this club, haha. Most of the coworkers already know there's something between these two but bringing a date here takes some courage.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was some serious foot worshipping [mention]TayDay95[/mention]
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Yet again, another fantastic part to this!!

Personally, feet really are not my thing, but I can't fault anyone who is into it. I guess before the end of this story, we'll be exploring alot of different things. Can wait to see what else makes our characters tick 😉
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago Workplace romance in this club, haha. Most of the coworkers already know there's something between these two but bringing a date here takes some courage.
Indeed but the general feeling amongst their coworkers is a real "about time" mentality since Cass and Tommy had chemistry from day one haha
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was some serious foot worshipping @TayDay95
Hope I captured it okay since it's not really a fetish of mine, but I thought it'd be good for something different 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago Yet again, another fantastic part to this!!

Personally, feet really are not my thing, but I can't fault anyone who is into it. I guess before the end of this story, we'll be exploring alot of different things. Can wait to see what else makes our characters tick 😉
Yeah feet aren't my thing personally either but I know there are lots of people in the BDSM community and even in this forum who have foot fetishes. I felt like I haven't been fully capturing the diverse range of interests and fetishes in our community through these characters, and in Tommy I thought I could do that. 😁

I'm hoping to do more updates really soon just been focusing on work and other things, plus been struggling a little with writer's block.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it looks like in my absence I’ve been left with a huge amount to catch up. So here goes. Back later with my thoughts and comments on a much enjoyed tale
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well it looks like in my absence I’ve been left with a huge amount to catch up. So here goes. Back later with my thoughts and comments on a much enjoyed tale
Always good to hear from you my friend I hope you enjoy it! 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic