The Files of Art. Inc: Single Case Files (31.05.24) "Tying the knot" Chapter 8 (FFFF+/FFFF+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

These single case files are getting longer than most stories on this site, and we have not even reached the actual wedding. ;) I like the title of this case file. It is one of the lesser used bondage puns that fits perfectly. I also loved the games at the start that highlighted the differences in the cast. You seldom see such games being played between adults as most such games are between children (and adults are deemed too boring). Great stuff.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 weeks ago Natasha sends her best and plans to have some fun in the upcoming Events. Though her Definition of "Fun" might deviate from the common one.
I should hope so! After all, why do think i became so attracted to her in the first place?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet another great read. Though with so much happening and so many helpless women to consider from the beginning I can’t even start to decide which bit I like the most. And even if I tried it would read like a who’s who of naughty pleasure
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@Bandit666 , @Beaumains , @LunaDog @wolfman thank you for your insightful Comments! The next Chapter will be the first Part of the Prewedding Reception. Kirsty will finally meet her Family again, Hayley dreads the Arrival of the Family-Matriarch, her GrandMa - and there will be another Suprise for Hayley .... a pleasant one :D

The next Chapter will be online at Wednesday at the latest.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Quite the chapter, I think you handled the torture aspect really well. Something I dip into, something that does interest but I have litte experience at writing so far.

Overall, more story, and everything moving along and coming together. Great descriptions as I'm coming to expect from your work.

Still enjoying. Thanks for posting.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk @RopeBunny @RopeBunny
RopeBunny wrote: 1 week ago
Overall, more story, and everything moving along and coming together. Great descriptions as I'm coming to expect from your work.

Still enjoying. Thanks for posting.
Thank you for your most kind words! Natasha and Sarah are in some ways an exception among the Characters of the Main Cast. Both have a sadistic Streak. Though as we learned lately, in Chapter Three, it has been proven that Natasha is a Switch :)

Chapter 6

The Prewedding Reception I

“Many Meetings”

0200 PM: The front Patio of Bernstein Manor:

“Kirsty looks like she wants to be anywhere but here” Chris smiled. Indeed: Kirsty fidgeted “She almost dances on the spot” Anna grinned mischievously “That is just Kirsty” The Pianist added – smiling too, “She would rather be in the thickest of Melees than facing her Family!”

Studiously Anna eyed Chris up and down “You raided by any Chance the Princess of Wales’s Closet?” The blonde wore a green Dress made by Andrew Gn, which looked very much like the one HRH had worn at Trooping the Colour in 2023 – including a matching hat.

Her blonde mane the Pianist had fashioned into a stylish bun. Her silver Earrings with Emeralds perfectly matched the Dresses´ Colour -they were an heirloom. One of the few pieces of Jewellery Chris had kept from her Mother.

Rumour had it that Frederick the Great had given them to her Ancestor Johann Friedrich Adolf von der Marwitz who risked his Kings Wrath because he considered the Order to plunder and demolish the Saxonian Castle Schloss Hubertusburg Conduct unbecoming for an Officer of his Majesty.

The Inscription on his Tombstone was legend:

“He saw Frederic´s great deeds and served with him in all his wars.
He chose disgrace when loyalty would have meant dishonour “

Chris returned to the Present:

“Not exactly” the blonde smiled mischievously, a twinkle in her Eyes “My footwear is different!”

Anna looked at Chris´ feet:

“Nice!” The Russian smiled. Anna loved High Heels. To see her without them was rare. She took a closer look at Chris´ Heels:

On her feet, Chris wore open-toed slingback Platform Pumps by Gianvito Rossi – which added to her already impressive height.

Chris, Anna, Natalie, and Charlotte had commandeered a small round table at the Eastern End of the front Patio of Bernstein Manor. From there they had an unobstructed view of the Patio and the perfectly trimmed luscious green lawn, falling down in gentle Slopes.

Everything was ready: Anna looked around. Lots of small round tables and a Tent erected on the Green. Staff at the Ready. A string Quartet was playing on the Patio “Lounge Music” Anna chuckled, the Russian had read Chris's thoughts.

“They are very good!” Chris grinned “Well they should be” Natalie cut in “You selected them!” Anna smiled “The Mandelring-Quartet is one of the best String Quartets to be had these days”.

Mandelring Quartett, Beethoven Streichquartett op. 59 Nr. 2 (youtube.com)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-zWe1yjYg&t=319s

“Cheers!” she rose her glass. They clanked Glasses and drank. The Pol Rodger was perfect.

“Everybody knows her Task” Natalie smiled, her cheeks slightly rosy. They had long discussed who would take care of which Guests. She looked at her small tablet “The Garrett´s should arrive every Minute. They have checked in at the Hotel and are on their Way”.

Anna smiled “That will be quite the Reunion”. “You don´t say!” Chris added dryly “What happened then?” Merit interrupted them curiously. Anna´s Lady in Waiting had kept herself in the background, wearing a sleek black Cocktail Dress and matching Jimmy Choo Heels with a block heel of medium height. Of course, she wore Pantyhose.

Anna had explained to her that even in early Summer on events like these, it was customary for a Lady to wear Hose “And you are a Lady, Merit, my Lady in Waiting after all” the Russian had smiled.

Merit had blushed “You are too kind Anna!” and avoided Eye Contact.

The Russian got serious “Kirsty was estranged from her Family many years ago. Last year when Kirsty showed Hayley where she had grown up, her younger sister tried to murder her in cold blood.” Merit looked aghast at her Mistress “You cannot murder your own blood!” the young Egyptian exclaimed “Merit” Anna added softly “Sometimes blood is not thicker than water”.

Natalie interrupted them “They are coming right on time!” she pointed at the driveway leading up to Bernstein Manor, which stood on a small hill. All Eyes turned to the driveway: Two black SUV´s were heading their way.

Two Minutes earlier:

At another round table at the Main Entrance of Bernstein Manor Kirsty and Hayley stood, nursing a drink of Champaign “Everything will be okay” The blonde laid her left Hand on Kirsty´s right “Everything will be alright!” she reassured her Companion “Look they have all come!”

“Right!” Kirsty smiled – a bit forced “Come on!” Hayley returned sternly and looked the Briton directly in the Eye. Kirsty looked back into those keen blue eyes. Who fixated her. Sternly. Without blinking for a split second.

Kirsty could not help herself to chuckle “Who could resist your Charms Hayley King?” “That is a rhetorical Question, right?” The Blonde beamed at the Briton “Of course” Kirsty smiled – and Hayley felt Kirsty´s right hand relaxing.

“She looks fantastic!” the Briton looked at the blonde: Hayley had opted for a white hat atop her blond hair, a white dress with black Polka Dots, nude hose, and matching 105 Heels of Gianvito Rossi.

“Look!” Hayley pointed at the Entrance “Here they come!” Kirsty took her heart in both hands “Let us get this show on the road!” “That is my Girl!” Hayley beamed at her Lover and kissed her full on the Lips.

“Come,” she said, taking Kirsty´s left hand and striding down the steps. A bounce in her step as Kirsty noticed “With her at my side? I can do anything!” She smiled as she followed her Companion.

Inside the first SUV:

Pamela Garrett sensed her Husband was tense. She was nervous too. The buxom blonde felt strangely out of Place, here in the Colonies. The last time she had worn a formal Dress, or a Gown had been the christening of her second daughter, which was seven now. To purchase the fitting wardrobe had been tedious. Pamela hated shopping with Passion – and formal wear, with her guts. She was from rural Norfolk for Heaven’s sake!”

She remembered when she had first met Kirsty in March one year ago, she had worn clocks, thick woollen Socks, Jeans, and a woollen Pullover – made of the Wool of their own Sheep.

Now clad in a dove blue dress – and low-heeled matching Pumps - “I will not wear High Heels!” – she had told Brian sternly – Pamela felt a bit insecure. Her Husband had been clever enough not to make an Argument – though he loved his Wife wearing Heels.

Pamela thought back:

There had been a heated argument between the Siblings: Kirsty had offered she would pay for any expense Brian and her Family would have. Brian – as stubborn as his sister – had told her flatly “We don´t need your charity! We can pay for ourselves!”

Kirsty had relented pretty quickly – to Pamela´s surprise. As a Rule, the Garretts were as stubborn as old Mules.

The SUV stopped before the Entrance. The Side door opened. Pamela stepped into the warm May Sun. The gravel under her Heels sounded eerily loud in her ears.

Resolutely she stood straight.

The sight was impressive, very much: Bernstein Manor had a resemblance to Lynnewood Hall, a 110-room Neoclassical Revival mansion in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. Bernstein Manor was even greater. Pamela had done some research before the Trip to the States. It was the first time she had left the UK. So, she was excited too.

The Present:

“Your turn” Chris smiled sweetly at Natalie and Charlotte as they watched the SUV`s stopping their Doors opening “On our way!” the American smiled back “Come!” she took her Wife firmly by her left hand “We have a job to do!”

Chris and Anna watched:

Hayley threw herself at her soon-to-be sister-in-law and hugged her tightly, beaming at her “How lovely you are here! Kirsty and I are so delighted!” Kirsty who followed two steps behind could not help herself but smile “She is so good at this! Putting People at Ease” The Briton stepped down on the Gravel, looked at her brother, and grew tense.

Brian looked straight at her “He makes quite the dashing figure in his tailored black Suit” Kirsty mused – they both looked at each other long. Like two capital bulls ready to butt heads. Then – to Kirsty´s utter surprise – it was Brian who closed the Distance first “Kirsty” he said “Brian” she replied, guardedly. His expression was stern. Out of sudden, it softened “Come Sis!” he said simply – and opened his arms. And Kirsty hugged him, hugged him tightly “Welcome Brian, I am so glad you have come!”

“Couldn´t have let you be given away by someone else, then your own flesh and blood? Couldn´t I?” That little impish smile she knew so well from the few happy days they shared in their youth. It curled his Lips “No you could have not!” Kirsty smiled at him warmly. And for a Moment time stood simply still.

Finally, Brian broke the hug “Come! You Sister is waiting!” He sensed his Sister´s body growing tense “She won´t bite” he chuckled “Not much” he added smiling.

Instinctively Kirsty took her brother's hand and faced her younger Sibling: Charlene looked very much like a younger Version of herself. Her instincts told Kirsty that Charlene felt as insecure as herself, hiding that behind a cool façade.

She looked keenly at her younger Sister. As she knew, Charlene worked as an accountant in Norwich. The youngest Garrett had opted for a wide-cut burgundy dress and matching heels. High ones.

Both Women faced each other. Kirsty decided – to her own and Charlene´s surprise she closed the Distance quickly and hugged her Sister tightly. Her body felt tense, but then the Briton felt the Tension leaving and Charlene returned the Hug.

“Welcome Sister!” Kirsty smiled warmly “You too!” Charlene smiled back “And I still hate you!” Her lopsided grin betrayed her though. Kirsty took her left Hand “Come, I want you to meet some People!”

From afar Chris, Anna, and Merit watched as the Family Reunion unfolded “That has gone quite well” Anna smiled “It could have been worse” the Pianist agreed “Hayley broke the Ice and Kirsty acted on it!” A signal from her Tablet interrupted them. She looked at the Screen – and smiled “Now things will get really interesting: Hayley´s Family will arrive presently!”

“That will be more than interesting!” Anna chuckled “Hayley´s Grandmother must be really a piece of Work!” The sounds of Tyre on Gravel interrupted the banter: Three SUVs drove up the Driveway.

Chris smiled “Now it is our turn!”

Hayley watched as Natalie and Charlotte went with Brian, Pamela, and Charlene to give them the Tour through Bernstein Manor. She was happy, the American had hoped that Kirsty and her Family would make a reunion. And it had worked out!

“Thank you, my love!” Her Companion interrupted her “For what?” Hayley feigned innocence “Idiot!” Kirsty chuckled “For you being yourself Hayley King!” The American did not respond “Hayley?” The blonde still did not respond. The American looked down at the Driveway “Grandma” she stated in a low voice “Hayley King!” Kirsty admonished her sternly “Don´t get your Panties in a twist! You are a big Girl, and you are not alone!”

Hayley almost saluted “Yes Sir, yes!” The Briton smiled “That is my girl! And now come!” She took her right Hand firmly. Hand in Hand they walked down the steps to await Hayley´s Family.

Three black SUVs halted before the Main Entrance. Hayley watched as the Driver got out and opened the Doors on the other Side. A warm feeling filled her, as her Father left the first Car. Commissioner King looked very much like Burt Reynolds. Their Eyes met and the blonde smiled. In surprise, she watched as a Woman got out from the Passenger Seat:

Gallantly Seamus King bade his Companion the right Arm. She took it with a warm smile “I will be damned” muttered Hayley “He really did it”. They had told her father that he could bring someone along – but her? Flabbergasted Hayley looked at Kirsty “You knew?” “No” the Briton smiled “But I had my suspicions” amused by Hayley´s disbelief.

The Woman turned and smiled warmly at Hayley and Kirsty. The tall blonde curvy Woman who looked so much like Queen Maxima of the Netherlands was no other than Rachel Weinstein, the Heiress of the Weinstein Collection. She wore a bright blue dress, a matching hat, and Jimmy Choo Platform Sandals.

Weinstein was obviously delighted by Hayley´s Surprise, she smiled warmly at Hayley “He told me, he was seeing someone, but Rachel?” Kirsty chuckled “How do you think your Father made it through the Ranks? He can keep a secret!”

The Commissioner approached his Daughter “You look radiant!” he smiled “Thank you! She hugged her father tightly “You could have told me something!” She pouted “I told him not to” Rachel smiled affectionately as she hugged Hayley and kissed her lightly on the cheeks.

“We will have Words -later!” the blonde huffed - Rachel could tell, the Investigator was trying really hard to be angry. She failed abysmally.

Seamus King hugged Kirsty “I am so happy you two are tying the knot finally!” He smiled at Hayley “You should not let Grandma wait!”

Hayley sighed “If you say so, Dad!”

Anna stopped Chris. They had watched the arrival of the Commissioner and Rachel Weinstein “Let us wait a moment before we make our Entrance” the Russian smiled. The Doors of the second SUV were opened and a couple got out “That must be Allegra and Reginald Cabbot”.

“Downtown Abbey” Chris stated impressed “Violet Crawley, the Dowager Countess of Grantham” Anna seconded. “Grandma” as Hayley called her looked indeed very much like the famous Character of Downtown Abbey “She must be similar in Character too” the Pianist chuckled “After what Hayley intimated”.

“Worse” Anna stated dryly “My Mother is a piece of Work – but her?” Chris smiled “That says something, Anna!”

They watched:

Hayley pulled herself together as she walked to her Grandma. She had not seen her in a while. Exactly since Hayley crossed the Path of Elizabeth Crawford. Allegra Cabbot had not changed: What the old Lady lacked in Height she matched with a sharp wit, an iron will, and a remarkable toughness “Grandma” Hayley beamed at her and bowed down to kiss her on the cheeks.

Allegra Cabbot eyed her blonde Niece up and down. Hayley felt uncomfortable under the scrutiny “And the old Hag knows that” she cursed inwardly. Those sharp keen grey eyes seemed to see anything “You do look good Hayley” the Matriarch finally stated dryly “You might think about losing a few Pounds though Deary!” She smiled – sweetly. Sweetly and false.

Hayley blushed.

“Bernstein Manor?” the Matriarch pointed at the Manor behind them “I did not know you knew the Bernstein´s” Hayley felt her cheeks reddening “We don´t” she stammered “But Kate´s Husband does” she added.

“Kate Beckett, you know” Her cheeks burned by now “Kate Beckett you say?” Allegra Cabbot´s Eyebrows rose “The Detective married to this Writer?” The older Woman sounded perfectly polite, but Hayley knew that undertone … “Captain Beckett” she corrected quietly.

Allegra Cabbot had already turned to Kirsty who had waited two steps behind Hayley “This is the Briton?” Grandma turned to Hayley again – as if Kirsty was just a piece of furniture – “This is my Wife!!” Hayley had enough “It is okay” Kirsty smiled “I am Kirsty Garrett” obviously not intimidated by the scrutiny “At least you have good taste Hayley” Allegra Cabott stated flatly “She does not look too bad!”

Her eyes rested on the band of Service Ribbons, Ribbon Devices, and Badge Wards Kirsty wore above her left breast “You served?” “Now I have her attention” Kirsty smiled inwardly and stood almost to attention “I did Mam. In HRM Armed Forces, three Tours in Afghanistan, decorated with the Victoria Cross by Her late Royal Majesty!” She stood tall. Tall and proud.

Kirsty was tempted to deliver a crisp salute. But she would not. She would only salute to her King.

Something had changed. Hayley sensed.

Her Grandmother looked at Kirsty, softer now:

“The Cabbots serve the fifth Generation in the Navy” The Cabbot-Matriarch stated quietly, thoughtfully actually, “A long tradition of Service Mam” Kirsty nodded sincerely “I was only the second of my Family to serve.” In the keen grey eyes of the older Woman, she saw something “Respect”.

Again, Allegra Cabbot changed tack and fixated on Hayley again “You still play the Piano?” Hayley shuddered inwardly “When I can make time” she ventured “Evasive Manoeuvres” Kirsty did her best to keep a straight face:

Cabbot turned to Kirsty “Hayley played always the Piano for us when we spent the Summer in the Hamptons” She smiled sweetly “But Hayley spent more time swimming than practicing” she sighed “She had talent …!”

“That is our Clue” Chris smiled. They had followed the Conversation from a few Metres Distance. Quickly they closed the Distance “Hayley, why don´t you introduce us to your revered Grandma” she beamed at Hayley.

And Anna was sure that Hayley mouthed a “Thank you!” at them.

The Matriarch mustered the Newcomers up and down: The tall blonde Woman with the bright green eyes, the even taller Slavonic woman in a scarlet dress, and the foreign-looking young woman wearing a black Cocktail Dress standing two steps behind them.

Her curiosity was peaked Chris could tell.

Chris returned the penetrating Gaze with a warm radiant smile - totally unfazed. Hayley took over “This Grandma” she pointed at Chris “is Christine von der Marwitz!” The Eyebrows of the Old Lady rose “She is a famous Pianist and the CEO of Art. Inc. Mum” Chris bowed ever so slightly.

“Hayley has practiced pronouncing my Name” she had to smile.

“This sounds Prussian” Cabbot stated “Yes” the blonde added conversationally, “My Ancestors served the Kings of Prussia honourably for over 250 Years.” Chris did not often play the Aristocrat but today was the time. She smiled warmly at the Matriarch “The United States was founded only in 1776?”

The Cabbot Matriarch was about to offer a sharp reply, but Hayley stepped in.

The Commissioner’s Daughter smiled- a bit forced.

She pointed at Anna “This is Her Grace Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova, Grand Grand Niece of Tsar Nicolas II” Allegra Cabbot had to look up at the tall Russian. Even taller on her Platform Heels. Her Gaze rested for a Moment on Anna´s Decollete: On her breastbone rested an Amulet. It was the Penchant Merit had given to her before the fight against Anck-Sun-Amun.

Anna had vowed to wear it every day. It had been her lucky Charm ever since. This evening and tomorrow at the Wedding she would wear a family Heirloom. The Cross of Romanov.

Anna held the Gaze of the Matriarch unblinkingly. She nodded almost imperceptibly – just the smallest of nods. Without being openly rude.

“Hayley´s Grandma is a bitch” the Russian had concluded – and deserved a lesson “Well” Anna mused “I will give her one!”

“Anna plays a Stradivarius and is one of the best Violinists in the World” Hayley supplied “You are?” Cabbot eyed the Russian up and down once more “I am” the Russian replied calmly. She said nothing more, but these two words conveyed so much more: “I am the Descendant of the Tsars. Challenge me and you will pay the Price”.

Allegra Cabbot´s eyes turned to Merit like an X-Ray-Beam. Before Hayley could intervene, the Matriarch questioned Merit “And who you are silent one?” “I am Merit” the young Egyptian replied politely” And bowed slightly. In her culture, it was usual to show respect to the Elders.

“That sounds Foreign” Allegra Cabott fixated on the young Noble Woman “Where is she from?” she turned at Anna again. Chris smiled as she looked at her best Friend. The Matriarch would get a healthy Dose of Romanova, she was sure. Anna straightened herself to her full 186 cm – now every inch the Offspring of the Tsars.

“This” She pointed at Merit – her voice ringing like a trumpet -and turned to Cabbot, staring down at the Old Lady. Hayley was fascinated “How does she do that? She sounds entirely polite but perfectly disdainful at the same time!” “This” Anna continued “Is the Honourable Lady Merit! My Lady-in-Waiting! Her Lineage goes back to the Times of Queen Hatshepsut in an unbroken line!”

The Russian paused. She stared down at the Cabbot-Matriarch:

“I hope that is good enough for you Lady Cabbot” Anna smiled sweetly “I doubt you can trace your lineage that far back!” She stressed “that” only slightly. And Hayley experienced something she had not seen often – never if she was honest – Allegra Cabbot was lost for Words.

Chris smiled at Cabbot “Mum, why don´t you tell me something more about your Family?” She winked at Anna “Yes, why not Miss von der Marwitz” the Matriarch returned “Then let us go for a walk!” Chris smiled and bade the elder Woman her left Arm.

Anna, Merit, Hayley, and Kirsty looked after the Pianist and the Cabbot Matriarch “That” Hayley smiled “Is a Moment I will never forget Anna!” “What do you mean?” Anna feigned Ignorance “Allegra Cabbot lost for Words!” “Champaign!” Hayley called to one of the Staff, carrying a Tablet with the Sparkling Liquid “I feel lucky today!” Hayley beamed as they clanked Glasses.
Last edited by Caesar73 6 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Like a procession. Brilliant.

So much description, plates to keep up in the air. Spinning and- in my opinion -all done very well.

Loving all the 'I can trace this back to that' dotted around.

Great chapter.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 week ago Like a procession. Brilliant.
So much description, plates to keep up in the air. Spinning and- in my opinion -all done very well.
Loving all the 'I can trace this back to that' dotted around.
Great chapter.
Thank you @RopeBunny ! Obviously it worked out all the Way I had in mind. I have seldom written Chapters with such great a cast, so many situations, conversations - keeping all together was a true challenge. Three, four Years ago I would not have dared to try to write a complex scene like this.

Chapter 7 will be a short interlude, Chapter 8 the second Part of the Prewedding Reception. Chapter 7 is due Monday or Tuesday at the latest. What really helped were the short Portraits of his Characters @mrjones2009 provided me with for his OC´s.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Superb as ever.

Frederick the Great? Now HE was a very interesting character from history.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wonderful, awesome. I have to take my hat if to you my dear friend. The way you keep track of all that’s happening, make it such a wonderful read. 11 out of 10 on the hit parade every time
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk @RopeBunny @RopeBunny
Bandit666 wrote: 1 week ago Wonderful, awesome. I have to take my hat if to you my dear friend. The way you keep track of all that’s happening, make it such a wonderful read. 11 out of 10 on the hit parade every time
Dear Friend, thank you for your most kind words of Praise.

The following Chapter is more on the short side. It is really an Interlude. Not all People are having fun at Berstein Manor :D

Chapter7

Interlude

At the same Time: The Vaults of Bernstein Manor

Andrea had no Idea what was happening upstairs. Instead, she stared at the red bricks of the Vault above her. Rustling Noises on the right told her that Vernie was coming around too. Andrea was not in actual Pain. The Pain of her tormented Nipples had receded to a dull throbbing only. Her Back and her Butt were thickly padded – thanks to the Diaper, the Down-Filled-Suit, and the three Restraining Bags.

From Experience, she knew, she could do nothing more than stare at the ceiling. It stopped her not from shifting around in der gargantuan Cocoon. As she learned soon, the Enhanced Version had some additional features, especially the Suit: “There are vibrating knobs built in at some sensitive places” Sarah McKenzie had explained smiling “Under the arms, at the inside of the thighs, behind the knees, above the breasts, the soles”

The Interrogation by Captain Beckett had been relentless. When Andrea had signalled her Captors she would talk, she had been let down. Natasha had manhandled her on a sturdy wooden Chair, while Beckett and McKenzie had never let her out of their sights. Both held their Tranquilizer/ Taser-Guns loosely at their side. The Muzzles pointing to the Floor.

But Crawford´s Operative knew: They would shoot her if she made only the slightest wrong Movement. And honestly? In her current State, she was no match for her Adversaries. Andrea was spent – and there was Vernie, who was still tied to the rack. She heard the Mechanic working.

Bolkonskaya had tied her Arms behind the Chair´s High Back at Wrists and Elbows. Each leg had been tied at the Ankles and under the Knee to the corresponding Chair Leg. The Russian had ungagged her and presented her with a drink of Water.

The Detective had pulled another Chair nearby. Her sharp, keen grey Eyes left her not for a second. At her right stood the Master Thief. Her black Eyes shimmered like black coals and were absolutely bare of any Emotion.

Natasha had taken a riding Crop and went to Vernie, positioning herself at her clamped feet. The Implication had been clear “I think, we should give a Demonstration” The Russian smiled. Andrea counted ten Strokes: Five from the heel to the toes of each foot. When it was finally over, it had been Vernie’s Turn on the Chair.

Andrea had been ball-gagged and hooded after Sarah McKenzie had inserted earbuds in her Ears, which rendered her deaf – before she tied Crawford´s Senior Operative in a strict Strappado. Again, Bolkonskaya had delivered an object lesson: Ten Strokes with the riding Crop on Andrea

Her Handlers had brought them to their Cell: Manacled, hooded, and gagged - naked “Listen, Ladies!” Sarah McKenzie had told them sternly “You have thirty Minutes, to refresh. You know the Drill: Have a Shower, diaper up, and put a fresh Suit on!”

A devious smile had curled her red lips “You have ample Routine, Kirsty and Hayley told me!” “After Dinner, you will take a nap and enjoy lots of down-filled Goodness!” Natasha had added sweetly “The B*tch” enjoys every second!” Andrea had to admit that the Dinner left nothing to be desired. The Bouillabaisse had been delicious.

It had been served by the Herculean Icelandress and another tall Blonde. The Icelandress had been Ragna Sigurdsdottir, as Andrea knew, von der Marwitz´s “Lady-in-Waiting”. Gabriella Vasquez had provided cover. Not that had been necessary:

Ragna´s pure physical Presence alone nipped any Attempt to resist in the Bud.

“Enjoy!” Vasquez had grinned as she had pressed the chloroform doused on Andrea´s Face after they had restrained in the Bags again. To be honest? This Time she had almost welcomed the heavily doused Cloth …. The enforced Nap had stopped the Wheels in her head turning – for the Moment. Now the Wheels were spinning again ….

What would the blonde Pianist do? She had been very clear: Crawford was in for a lesson. That was for sure. What the Master Criminal would do to her, Vernie, Perrie, and Teheiani was one thing: It would be unpleasant enough.

Crawford had zero Tolerance for Failure – especially when it came to Hayley King …. Chris von der Marwitz though was another Matter: A look in her emerald-green Eyes, and her stern Expression had told Andrea that much.

The Pianist was something Crawford was not: A Warrior. “Lizzie” would have never touched a Weapon herself – except a chloroform-doused Cloth. Andrea fought her Bonds – even if she knew it was a pointless exercise:

As soon as a Damsel´s Hands were rendered useless by the Bondage Mittens it was Game Over. And the three restraining Bags ensured, she stayed where she was. This latest Version of the Enhanced Restraining System was even more massive and much more down-filling.

“My Toes have been cuffed!” Crawford´s Senior Operative noted and another Surprise “A Vibrator!” Andrea groaned. Her Mouth was filled with a gigantic Nerf Ball. Even more mouth-filling than the previous Model “So they have enhanced the Panel Gag too!” Her pulse quickened as the Vibrations got stronger …

The very muffled Sound on her right told her that Vernie had also gotten a Present …. And then the vibrating knobs were activated. Andrea could not tell which was worse: The ones under her Soles, the ones behind the Knees, and the Inside of her thighs near her diapered Crotch.

Andrea stopped fighting. Orgasm hit her. She would have pointed her toes and flexed her feet if her Restrains had allowed that … Only slowly she arrived back on Earth. That somebody had entered the Cell. Actually, two Persons.

The beaming Face of Christina Howard appeared in Andrea´s Field of Vision “That must have been quite the Humdinger of Orgasm” The Redhead grinned “You could use some Rest for sure!” The chloroform doused Cloth was no surprise. Since Andrea was struggling for Breath still, she had inhaled a healthy dose of the potent Fumes ….

As the Senior Operative woke up, she panicked for a spell: Everything had been dark and silent around her. Only slowly she had realized what had happened: She had been blindfolded and hooded. Earbuds rendered her deaf. The Hood was tight but not uncomfortable. Andrea willed herself to relax.

What happened upstairs? She had no Idea.
Last edited by Caesar73 3 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Like any story there's a need to keep the action moving/flowing on all fronts.

A helpful chapter then, showing us the interrogations and torture continues with the usual excellent writing. Downstairs and upstairs, quite the difference. Purposefully done or not I like that, a clear definition between two kinds of fun- TUGs as fun, of course :D -being had.

A good read thank you.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

I doubt that the bagged captives think that this is an Interlude.

However, they shouldn't really complain. They deserves every second of their captivity for trying to abduct Natalie and Charlotte and disrupting the wedding!

Keep up the great work my friend!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Brilliantly done my friend. A short chapter it might have been but still it remained on focus. Allowed us devotees to enjoy yet another fabulous update and steamy scene of torment and pleasure. Yet again proof of ever it was need as to why we all await each new post with baited breath
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear @RopeBunny , dear @mrjones2009 and @Bandit666 - thank you for your Comments. It is always a pleasure to read them!
RopeBunny wrote: 6 days ago Like any story there's a need to keep the action moving/flowing on all fronts.
A helpful chapter then, showing us the interrogations and torture continues with the usual excellent writing. Downstairs and upstairs, quite the difference. Purposefully done or not I like that, a clear definition between two kinds of fun- TUGs as fun, of course :D -being had.
Downstairs - and upstairs: This was intentional. Though the Idea for the Interlude was late in coming :) It borrowed the Idea from a Robert Altman Movie: Gosford Park. It plays on two levels: Upstairs the Lords and Ladies - Downstairs: The Staff. I liked the Concept :)

After this Interlude Chapter 8 will follow on Friday: The Prewedding Recption, Part II. With Chapter 9 the actual Wedding will commence. Lots of Pomp and Circumstances :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

It's not just an atmosphere of pianists, millionaires, heriesses, and greedy criminals running around the joint. There are mansions, catered parties, concert halls, and busts of the great figures of history looming over us while this all international espionage occurs. There isn't enough pomp yet; pompous languages makes the story a full package.

And don't forget the vibrators.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Caesar73 wrote: 5 days ago It plays on two levels: Upstairs the Lords and Ladies - Downstairs: The Staff. I liked the Concept :)
It is a really good concept :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

RopeBunny wrote: 4 days ago
Caesar73 wrote: 5 days ago It plays on two levels: Upstairs the Lords and Ladies - Downstairs: The Staff. I liked the Concept :)
It is a really good concept :)
I like it too!

Dear Friends and Readers, here follows Chapter 8!

Chapter 8

The Prewedding Reception II

“Many Meetings”

0200 PM: The front Patio of Bernstein Manor:

Sebastian and Hugo Cabbot, Hayley´s younger Cousins looked around after they had left the Car “Looks pleasant enough” the older Hugo stated as he took in the Scenery “Wouldn´t have thought that our Cousin would pull this off!” His eyes rested on a tall Red Head in Conversation with a tall Brunette “I think, we can have a lot of fun dear Cousin!”

“You must be Hayley´s Cousins!” a dark Alto Voice interrupted him. He turned around and faced a tall black-haired Woman. Her long black Hair she wore in a stylish bun. Her dark eyes were black as Coals.

She wore a black Costume and black Platform Heels – and Hose “I am Natasha, and this is Ragna!” she explained. Sebastian stared in awe at the blonde “How tall is she?” he wondered “Over six feet? “That is a Valkyrie Cousin! If I ever saw one!” He whispered to Hugo “She has big Ears!” his Eyes resting on Ragna´s Bossom.

“You can close your Mouth, Boy, you are drooling” the herculean Blonde stated flatly “Children” she smiled at her Companion “When you stop drooling” Natasha smiled “You can follow us!”

Sebastian had composed himself somewhat “Right then” he nodded “Lead the Way!”. He stared at the blonde´s and the black´s butts as they followed their hosts “We will have lots of fun!” he smiled at his Cousin “Oh yeah!” Hugo grinned.

Ragna and Natasha led them to another round Table, where three other Women were waiting: A tall dark-haired one, another tall blonde, and a lithe brown-haired Woman. As they reached the table Hugo´s right hand touched – as if by accident the tall blonde´s butt “Hugo?” Natasha smiled sweetly at him “You do that again? I will rip your right arm off after I have broken your nose and squished your balls – you get me?”

She smiled, but Hugo froze. The black-haired Woman oozed Menace.

Rihannon, Gayle, and Sybil stood at another table “Isn´t she gorgeous?” Gayle swooned “Who, me?” Sybil smiled knowingly “No!” The American smiled “Her!” She pointed at Chris who was in Conversation with Allegra Cabbot “She is so gorgeous!” “Be careful what you wish for!” Sybil smiled “Chris might show you the ropes!” Gayle smiled “I would love that!” Rihannon chuckled “That could happen sooner thank you think.

“Tell me, Kate!” Christina Howard grinned “How is it to be married to a writer?” Kate Beckett waited “To such a gorgeous ruggedly handsome Writer, I clarify” Now the Detective grinned, she had noted the twinkle in the Red Head´s eyes “Being married to an Author, being married to Castle has its benefits!” Christina grinned “Tell me I am all ears!”

“All went well so far!” Hayley smiled. She and Kirsty stood at a round table at the Centre of the frontal Patio “Yes, how Anna handled our Grandma was a sight to behold” Kirsty grinned “She can be every inch the Aristocrat she is if she puts her mind to it. Do you have any Idea who is missing?”

The Briton looked at the Lawn and the Patio. Many people in festive attire – having fun – a beautiful sight. Hayley pondered the Question “Thane and Maureen have not arrived yet” She paused “Natalie told me, they had some business in New York before coming here” As if on cue another large black Stretch Limousine was driving up the pathway.

Inside the Limousine:

“Impressive” Gunnery Sergeant Thane Reynolds USMC (retired) looked at the imposing Façade of Berstein Manor, a three-winged Structure. With eight doric columns in the center “This is taller than your Mansion Maureen” Maureen de Angelo smiled “Could very well be!” The Latina, unrivalled Queen of the “F.E.E.T Team” looked forward to this Wedding.

Notice to the Reader: Thane Reynolds and Maureen de Angelo are original Characters by The Phantom52. He allowed me kindly to use them. Check his Work out on Deviant Art!

They had met the Brides for the first time when Kirsty and Hayley had recovered some stolen Paintings from Maureen´s Collection. It had been the Evening when they had celebrated their success at Maureen´s Mansion – they had celebrated - before Sophie had called and informed them about Anna´s presumed Death by a bombing and Chris being in a catatonic shock.

Maureen – being Maureen – had lent them her Private Jet, so they could get to Egypt as fast as they could.

Kirsty and Hayley had insisted on inviting Maureen and Thane. Maureen was curious: She had never met Chris or Anna in Person – but looked forward to meeting them. And hearing them play “What do you think Thane? Should Christine and Anna play at our Wedding?” Thane Reynolds smiled “My love I leave that to you I cannot distinguish one note from another – I can tell you though which shot was fired!”

“Thane, you are incorrigible!” his fiancé chided him playfully “That is why you love me so much Maureen de Angelo!” The Latina chuckled “Among other things!” Their Car came to a halt. The Doors were pulled open – and Maureen stepped into the mild warm sun of May. Thane at her side “He is my strength and my stay” she thought for a fleeting moment “He always was and ever will be!”

Kirsty and Hayley interrupted them as they stepped down from the Patio “What a beautiful Pair they are” Maureen smiled “Maureen, Thane!” the blonde beamed at them. Hayley hugged the Latina tightly “We are so glad you made it!” Kirsty looked at Thane Reynolds.

She had noticed that his Gaze had rested on the band of Service Ribbons, Ribbon Devices, and Badge Wards Kirsty wore above her left breast. Their Eyes met and the Gunnery Sergeant nodded slightly. He knew the meaning of those Decorations “I am Kirsty” she offered her hand “I am Thane” he took her hand “I am honoured to meet a Recipient of the Victoria Cross!”

Kirsty blushed slightly “Thank you!”

Thane smiled “You must tell me the story by all means”.

Kirsty smiled “I will Gunny!” She knew she had met a fellow brave. Kirsty never bragged about her Service. But with a Professional like the seasoned Gunny, it was different. Both, the American and the Briton shared the common Creed of the seasoned Veteran.

“How was your trip!” Hayley smiled at Maureen “Pleasant enough” The dark-haired Woman smiled warmly “She really is a Queen” the American marvelled. The Latina radiated a natural authority. A great heart and a great Soul.

For the Occasion Maureen had chosen a sleek black dress, black hose, and black heels from Louboutin. Classy and perfectly cut. Her shiny, sleek black Hair was in a Chignon – this was her Trademark.

“What?” Maureen inquired “Just thought of the Motto you have ….” Hayley smiled.

Notice to the Reader: The Motto Hayley is referring to is: “From the tips of our toes to the hips of our hose!

“Hey there!” They were interrupted by three Women “Why don´t you introduce us!” The blonde chuckled “That is so Anna!” Maureen looked at the three Women striding down the Stairs to them: One was a tall blonde, dressed in green, the second, taller even, clad in Red, and the third – considerably smaller than her Companions two steps behind them – wore a black cocktail dress.

Maureen could not help but admire the presence of the two tall Women. The emerald-green eyes of the blonde were mesmerizing – and the Russian – it had to be Anna Romanova – that lightning-bold scar above her left eye? She had not covered it “I would have” Maureen had to admit to herself “I admire her Courage!”

Hayley smiled “This” she pointed at the blonde “Is Chris von der Marwitz, a great Musician and the best Friend you could wish for!” The blonde seemed amused and also touched. She nodded courteously “Don´t exaggerate Hayley” She demurred. Her colourful alto voice sounded melodious like a fine-tuned Instrument.

“This” Hayley beamed at Anna “is Anna Romanova!” The Russian had to smile “If she would have recited my full title again - I would have trashed her!” “My Pleasure” Anna smiled cordially at Thane and Maureen “We will hear you play tomorrow” Maureen ventured “You will” Chris smiled “And Sophie too!” “Her Mezzo is a Wonder!” Anna seconded wholeheartedly. “Why don´t we get you a Glass of Champaign?” Kirsty smiled “Or would you prefer a local brew Gunnery Sergeant?”

Thane smiled at Maureen “I like them!” The Latina smiled at him “Why does that not surprise me? You might even get a Gunny-Sandwich Thane!” Maureen teased him.

At another Table stood Rachel Weinstein and Commissioner King “Hayley really did have no clue” the Heiress grinned “Her face was priceless!” “I know how to keep a secret” King smiled mischievously and laid his right Hand on Rachel´s left. A gentle gesture – but she felt his Strength.

Their Relationship had developed over Time. They had met on several Occasions in an official Capacity. It had taken King some time to muster the courage to ask the Heiress out. Now he was happy he did. After the death of Hayley´s Mother, there had been no other Woman in his Life – and he was surprised that he could still feel that way.

“Hello, Rachel! So nice to see you!” A husky alto voice disrupted the Moment.

Rachel turned to face the Newcomer “Seamus, that is Sarah McKenzie a friend of old!” She introduced the other Woman “My pleasure” King indicated a slight nod and mustered the Woman keenly. Something about 5´´8´, sleek black hair in a stylish bob. And it was the Eyes that fascinated him: Not only black but obsidian, coalmine black. And he got definitely a Vibe, that of a trained Professional.

Her poise, her bare arms, betrayed the fact that “Sarah” had not only trained regularly in the Gym but there was more to it. The figure-hugging black dress left her shoulders bare. They were toned and muscular.

The Dress ended one foot under the knees and allowed a view of hose-covered sculpted and defined Calves. The shimmering platform Heels were also black. “There is more to that Woman than meets the Eye” the Commissioner concluded.

A small, amused smile curled the purple-red lips “She is teasing me” King thought “Where do you know each other from Sarah?” The black-haired Canadian smiled – a tad mischievously – “Rachel and I go way back – we had common business” Rachel kept a straight face “Yes you could say that – Sarah is a Consultant for Security Matters, one of the best in the Business! She beefed up the Security of my Penthouse”.

The Heiress did not say that Sarah broke into her Penthouse, tied, and gagged her, and had her way with her, during the Copycat Affair.

The Black Lady and the Copycat I: Chapter 3 by Imhotep-Ra on DeviantArt

One hour later:

Chris, Anna, Natalie, and Charlotte – joined by Merit - stood again at the same round table at the Western End of the Patio. The last Guests had just left. Except for Thane and Maureen – who would stay at the Manor for the Weekend - all had taken a ride back to their respective Hotels.

Natalie yawned “Now we have some time to relax and regroup before Dinner, which is scheduled at 0800 PM!” The Detective grinned “I don´t know what you Guys are planning, but I will take a nap” “I know just the right thing to help you unwind” Charlotte smiled “What could that possibly be?” Natalie feigned innocence – but the twinkle in her Eyes was giving her away.

The Detective was pretty sure, there would be a chloroform-doused cloth involved – and some downfilled bags ….

“You do that!” Chris grinned wickedly “I will have some relaxing fun too!” and strode away on her High Platform Heels “Her butt is alluring” Natalie sighed “Ouch!” “Remember the first Commandment? You are not supposed to look at any other butt than mine!” Her Wife had slapped her firmly on her butt. Anna chuckled “Charlotte you must forgive Natalie!” The Russian smiled coyly “Chris´ butt is alluring!”

They laughed. Charlotte grinned “I hate to admit it, but it is!”

Merit had followed the Conversation and grinned at her Mistress “Do you like my butt – Mistress?” The Egyptian bashed her raven-black Eyelashes “If I think about it?” Anna returned the coy smile “Why don´t you help me unwind Lady Merit? I am terribly stressed!”

Gayle Hutton sighed “She is so gorgeous!” “Who?” Rihannon grinned – she knew exactly who Gayle was referring to. “You might be careful what you wish for!” Sybil grinned “Chris is devouring little Mathematicians for breakfast!”

The sharp clicks of High Heels on Stone interrupted them. Clicks in a steady rhythm. Measured steps, purposeful steps.

Gayle blushed and gripped Sybil's left Hand tightly. “Tell us is that she?” The Steps stopped right behind her “Hello Gayle” – a melodious Alto Voice breathed in her left Ear …” Why don´t you join me?” The American felt like under a spell, her heart hammering in her Chest “Yes, Chris!” She whispered.

The blonde took Gayle firmly by the Hand. Confounded the Mathematician followed the Pianist.

Rihannon and Sybil smiled at each other “Gayle is in for a wild ride!” Sybil chuckled “100 Percent!” Rihannon smiled.

“Cheers!” The two clanked Glasses!

The Champaign was fantastic!

Chris´ Suite, later:

Gayle´s heart was hammering in her Chest like a jackhammer. In a trancelike State, she had followed the Pianist. Mesmerized she had looked at the blonde´s muscular shoulders, her firm butt, her gaze glided down, and she marvelled at the perfectly sculpted calves, covered by shimmering nude hose, further down to the high green sling-back platform pumps, slinging back at every step.

The sound was eerily loud in the Mathematician´s Ears.

“You like what you see?” the Pianist said without turning her head “She is smiling!” Gayle mused as she muttered something which sounded like “Yes”. They stopped at Chris´ Door, as the blonde stood, the American sensed the Heat Chris´ body was radiating, she inhaled the intoxicating Scent of the blonde´s Perfume – Shalimar – if she was not mistaken – and the Aroma of Sweat.

The Door swung open … Chris stepped over the Threshold and threw herself in the Armchair in the left Corner of the Suite. With a sigh of Relief, she stretched out her long legs “Gayle! Be a dear and relieve me of those Heels!” “Sure!” Gayle muttered, blushing, and avoiding eye contact.

She knelt at Chris´ feet – and marvelled at the red nail Polish which shimmered through the Nylon. The blonde lifted her right foot and wiggled it “Please” she smiled coyly. Tentatively Gayle grabbed Chris´ wiggling foot and pulled the right Shoe off. Gently Gayle let her hand glide above the nyloned Sole. It felt warm, smooth, and soft. The Pianist purred like a large Cat and lifted her left foot “The other one please!”

“That is a relief!” Chris sighed after Gayle had taken off the other shoe “I love these Heels, but after a few hours …” She sighed.

Fascinated Gayle watched as the Artist flexed her soles and wiggled her toes “Gayle” the blonde purred “Why don´t you give me a foot massage? Pretty please?” She batted her eyelashes coyly. The Scientist noticed the twinkle in those incredibly emerald-green eyes.

“Of course, Chris!” Gayle muttered and took the blonde´s left foot in her hand. She touched the nyloned heel. It felt warm and slightly sweaty. The Scent though was intoxicating.

Tentatively Gayle began to massage those strong feet. Chris closed her eyes and sighed “She is doing a good job!” And enjoyed the American´s Attentions. As if on purpose or by accident Gayle hit all the soft spots! Her eyes still closed she purred “Tell me, Gayle” She paused “Have you ever been together with a Woman?”

The American blushed deeply – and muttered something incomprehensible – Chris smiled “I take that as a No” she sighed contentedly again “Do not stop Gayle”. And the younger Woman continued her Massage – focussing on the balls of Chris´ left foot, she hesitated. Chris smiled “Do not stop, I feel a cramp there ….”

She sighed contently as Gayle continued her massage.

“There is nothing wrong with that, being together with a Woman – and Men” The blonde smiled, her eyes still closed “I consider myself bisexually” Without opening her Eyes Chris could tell that the American blushed even more: For a second, she stopped kneading her soles, before continuing with renewed Energy “There is nothing wrong with that – why don´t you let me show you?”

Gayle´s heart hammered stronger – but on the other hand, she felt something different. Excitement, heat – and a sense of longing. And the Power, the Aura of the Artist was just irresistible – it felt like an unspoken Command. Even if a small voice in her head whispered “You are an Idiot Gayle! She will break your heart without breaking a Sweat!” “Shut up!” she whispered.

Later:

“Comfy?” Chris smiled. She looked down at Gayle´s outstretched body. The Brunette tugged feebly at her bonds. The blonde had stripped her unceremoniously naked and tied her to the bed spreadeagled with four broad silk scarves, blindfolded her with another. The Pianist had stuffed her mouth with her own and Gayle's Panties and tied another Scarf above her Mouth.

Gayle was aroused, confused …

She felt that Chris in her naked glory knelt between her splayed legs. Hot moist lips closed around her left nipple sucked at it and played with it “Stop!” Gayle moaned “More!” Gayle moaned. Chris grinned and bit the American playfully.

Gayle tugged more at her bonds as the warm moist tongue glided around the Aureola of her left breast. Slowly. Tantalizing slowly. It would not end! Gayle felt that Chris moved to her right breast, doing the same thing.

“You want more, little one?” This sexy mesmerizing Alto Voice whispered seductively “Alas we have only a little time left …” Gayle screamed into her Gag “Just take me!”

She heard the smile in Chris´ Voice “I take this as a Yes!”

Chris bowed down. Gayle´s Sex was swollen, red, and glistening. The Pianist smiled …. “Ask and ye shall receive!” she whispered.

A while earlier: Natalie´s and Charlotte´s Room:

“See!” Charlotte grinned and pointed to their bed “I have made preparations!” Natalie grinned: On the bed the two bags of the basic Restraining System “You want to take a nap?” “No!” Charlotte smiled coyly “You will! So, hush-hush to the Restroom Darling! I expect you to be back, prepared, and ready in 15 Minutes!” “As Mistress commands!” the Detective chuckled, kicked her Heels off, and tapped into the bathroom on her stockinged feet.

Charlotte shod her Heels too and sank with a sigh into the armchair. She flexed her feet and wiggled her toes “High Heels!” she sighed – the former Investigator listened: Natalie sang to herself, off-key, undressed, and jumped into the Shower.

The singing continued. Precisely after 15 Minutes, the Detective stepped into the Room again. Waddling would be more precise. Natalie wore a red down-filled suit with booties “Excellent!” Charlotte smiled “Let us get you ready!”

Another 15 Minutes later Natalie stared at the ceiling engulfed by down-filled goodness. The Panel Gag was a newer Model she guessed. With a larger foamball and even more heavily padded.

Charlotte´s beaming face appeared into her limited field of Vision, holding a thick cloth in her Hand “Read to take a Napp my love?”

The Detective smiled under her Gag.

Charlotte bowed down ….

Anna´s Suite:

“Now Merit, do your best!” Anna smiled. Comfortably she lay reclined on her back, sighing contently. Her Lady-in-Waiting lay tightly hogtied and blindfolded with a black Silkscarf between Anna´s splayed legs … The Hogtie was thorough: Merit´s taped fists touched her nyloned heels, and her toes were tied together and tied to her Elbows.

The Russian had to smile, as she watched Merit slowly making Progress. Determined. The young Egyptian had many Talents.

The Wedding so far had been a fantastic event. Merit inch wormed nearer. Anna felt already the Egyptian's hot breath against her Clitoris…. “Right Mistress?” Merit grinned “Please continue!” Anna whispered huskily… Merit continued.

Indeed: The Lady Merit had a talented Tongue ….
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 days ago Indeed: The Lady Merit had a talented Tongue ….

I do not doubt that for a second!

Totally up to your normal magnificent standard.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 days ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 days ago Indeed: The Lady Merit had a talented Tongue ….

I do not doubt that for a second!

Totally up to your normal magnificent standard.
Thank you for your most kind compliment my friend :) I can promise you, that in the Wedding Night Natasha and Sarah will have some fun. Who will be on top remains to be seen :)

The next Chapter, Chapter 8, will be the first Part of the Wedding Mass. There will a surprise for Chris´ with far reaching Consequences - no unpleasant ones though :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

It's the exchanges I'm enjoying, alongside the bondage of course. But there's so much going on and it's all mixed not repetitive.

Great stuff.

The little asides, the two veterans sharing a moment of knowing. Stuff like that really helps a story along.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 days ago I can promise you, that in the Wedding Night Natasha and Sarah will have some fun. Who will be on top remains to be seen :)
That, obviously, is for your good self to decide, and to be honest i'm becoming very fond of Sarah as well as Natasha. So, i know i'll enjoy reading whatever you come up with, whichever way you play it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 day ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 days ago I can promise you, that in the Wedding Night Natasha and Sarah will have some fun. Who will be on top remains to be seen :)
That, obviously, is for your good self to decide, and to be honest i'm becoming very fond of Sarah as well as Natasha. So, i know i'll enjoy reading whatever you come up with, whichever way you play it.
Sarah sends her regards. And is determined on working on Natasha´s Education. Both Women have a lot on Common. The Wedding Night will without a doubt interesting. But first the Wedding Mass. Its first Part. The Stage is set. The Musicians are ready. The Brides can hardly wait to walk down the ailses. There will be a surprise for Chris ..... Dear Friends! If you had to choose, if you had to make a choice? Who would be the perfect Partner for Chris.

If you have a look at the last ten Chapters of the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls? You might find the Answer :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic