The Saleswoman’s Deal M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago Yup, had a feeling Karly was getting played, and that Jenny might have one of the players here. Interesting to see what's in store for our saleswoman here now.
Thanks for the comment! Indeed hopefully it will be interesting the route it does take :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Jenny took a seat so her head was at eye level of Karly. Danny soon joined her as he wore a black turtle neck jumper and black tracksuit bottoms and the gloves in place.

Jenny had removed her gloves. Karly’s eyes immediately radiated to a glistening object on Jenny’s fourth finger.

“So i guess we should start by explaining how this all came about?” Jenny said after a brief pause which was more a collection of thoughts.

“I have known Danny for a while, long before you met him. We have quite a few mutual interests and hobbies. The key one is of course bondage. I have found myself in the same position you are currently as his hands wander over me to tease me, frustrate me and taunt me.” Jenny paused giving an affectionate smile to Danny.

“It turns out one of our shared major kinks has always been the idea of a slave or servant we can control. I myself am more of a switch than Danny who is a dom. We have been to a few conventions and other events where I too have been able to try being a dom. the thing is the power it provides you is both exciting, alluring and incredibly addictive.”

“We always wondered if the right opportunity would ever come along and if it did how on earth we would create a favourable situation for both us and of course the sub.” Jenny continued. “This is where you came in.”

Karly continued to listen. Her rage subsiding into intrigue. Where was this conversation heading? Whilst she did not approve of seemingly being duped in such a manner part of her had to admire the lengths they had gone to.

“Right from the first moment i hired you, I knew you would never make it as a saleswoman. You were not the right character. Not pushy enough, you need a splash of arrogance and a dominant personality helps. What you did have though was good looks and an eagerness to learn and adapt. These are things i admire about you.”

“I found out about your financial situation a while ago and this is where we both talked and Danny came in. It was Danny who wanted to help you.”

“We wanted somebody for our fantasy who was fresh to the interest of bondage. Someone who we could train and would show initiative to learn on the job. However we knew this type of person is rare. It narrowed it down to two groups of people. Someone who was already rich but couldn’t handle the money or someone who was desperate and willing to do anything to please.”

Karly blushed in humiliation. In the matter of a sentence she had gone from feeling in demand to seemingly being picked because she would do anything.

Jenny took a pause almost like this was some kind of psychiatric assessment as she took note of Karly’s reaction before continuing.

“So thats the why. Now as for what we have in mind for you, if you agree of course, I must point out you can opt out if you wish...”

Karly’s eyebrows raised at that. This was not a choice so why would they pretend it was?

“We have created this lodging for the right slave. It features a cell as you have probably seen and a few other perks. Anyway, cutting to the point. We can make your financial situation disappear, you would be paid a wage for every day and you would of course be allowed a set number of days of freedom just like annual leave. In return you would be our bondage slave. You would have to submit to us and be prepared to follow whatever orders we have for you. You would be kitted out with outfits and all sorts.”

Again there was a short pause to measure Karly’s reaction. The reaction was total silence, bewilderment and hesitation tinged with a sparkle of fresh embarrassment. Had everything really led her to this? The request was bizarre and surely most would object strongly. Many would be struggling hard to attempt some kind of escape from this situation. Karly however remained quiet.

“Or if you wish you can decline our offer. It has to be your decision but we will not help you. We can all pretend this never happened. It would also be advisable for you to find a new job.” Jenny shrugged before leaning closer. Suddenly the easygoing nature she had brought into this was replaced by a collected anger.

“If you are even thinking about involving the law in any way we have the means to deny all knowledge. We of course have the security camera outside my office which will show you kidnapping me as well. So I really would advise against that.” Jenny ended the threat with a passive-aggressive smile.

“We’ll give you some space to think and make your decision.” Jenny stood up and left abruptly with Danny following behind. Karly heard the door close. Her hands fidgeted behind her futilely before thinking about the deal just as was suggested.

Jenny had done all she could do. She had used all her selling power to sell her under-performing saleswoman a deal surely hard to refuse. However it was still unclear if she would ‘make the sale’.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

It will be interesting so see if Jeny made the sale. The Question is though if Jennys "Offer" really is an Offer at all. She says they leave Karly a choice. But do they? In fact, at least that is my opinion, they manipulate Karly. I would not call that a fair offer.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago It will be interesting so see if Jeny made the sale. The Question is though if Jennys "Offer" really is an Offer at all. She says they leave Karly a choice. But do they? In fact, at least that is my opinion, they manipulate Karly. I would not call that a fair offer.
Thanks for the comment, agreed it is with little choice although a choice is there. Whether she is ready for what it might entail, should she accept, remains to be seen! :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], maybe I am just gullible, but until you show otherwise, I believe that this is a genuine offer and that Karly will take it. Of course, we will see in your own good time. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago @Bigballgag1, maybe I am just gullible, but until you show otherwise, I believe that this is a genuine offer and that Karly will take it. Of course, we will see in your own good time. Good work.
Thank you! I’m sure all will become clear once Karly makes her decision :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

All is revealed! I think Karly will take the deal.

Good story so far!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago All is revealed! I think Karly will take the deal.

Good story so far!
Thank you! Glad you are still enjoying :)
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago It will be interesting so see if Jeny made the sale. The Question is though if Jennys "Offer" really is an Offer at all. She says they leave Karly a choice. But do they? In fact, at least that is my opinion, they manipulate Karly. I would not call that a fair offer.
Thanks for the comment, agreed it is with little choice although a choice is there. Whether she is ready for what it might entail, should she accept, remains to be seen! :)
Hmmmm, this could qualify as 'binding arbitration' here in Karly decides she wants to negotiate something. Yes, I went there. However, I agree that Karly is in a position where she has few options that end well for her.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago
Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago
Hmmmm, this could qualify as 'binding arbitration' here in Karly decides she wants to negotiate something. Yes, I went there. However, I agree that Karly is in a position where she has few options that end well for her.
Thanks for the comment! All completely true, if it was a card game then on paper her hand is pretty useless. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic