Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Will Danny pay attention to Katie only? Or will all of the ladies get to enjoy Danny? Such decisions you writers have to make.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago My apologies I didn't answer your question sooner @TayDay95. Though I'm pretty sure you already knew my answer 🤣. Honestly you could have left Danny in the background but let's just say I'm glad to see him getting to join in 😁
Haha yeah I know you, and I know you wouldn't object to the big guy getting in on the action lol. 😂

Lol that sure was my original plan but hey, gotta give the people what they want 😂😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Great update @TayDay95 :)

The room temperature is rising :)

Kind regards

Caesar
Trust me Caesar, it's about to reach boiling point 😈 thanks for the comment my friend!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago Will Danny pay attention to Katie only? Or will all of the ladies get to enjoy Danny? Such decisions you writers have to make.
Haha yeah it has been something I've dwelled on but I've made up my mind, hopefully you and the others enjoy the outcome! 😁😁
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Boy did I miss out on a good update this weekend. That tug-of-war setup was an impressive display of creativity! I was hoping that the crossover would introduce more complex bondage, and you did not disappoint. A job well done, sir!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: 3 years ago Boy did I miss out on a good update this weekend. That tug-of-war setup was an impressive display of creativity! I was hoping that the crossover would introduce more complex bondage, and you did not disappoint. A job well done, sir!
Thanks Tom! I'm certainly trying my best to introduce more creative elements to the bondage part of the story, and it's nice to know I appear to have succeeded haha 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention].

Thanks once again for all your kind support! Time for the temperature to really get steamy... 😈

...................................................................................

With that, Valerie giggled naughtily as she reached down to the hitachi between me and Bethany's bound bods...

"Okay girls... Ready, set, GO!!"

The toy roared to life, causing the ropes between each of my, Beth and Kate's legs to rumble and vibrate... The worst kind of tease, the rope offered only the slightest hint of pleasure, to experience the full deal, one had to pull the wand over to her pussy.

And so the tug of war began, with Beth gaining an early lead as she started pulling first, her Italian stubbornness showing through when she pulled all the harder as I, with my country girl strength, began to yank the toy towards me!

Walking over to his gorgeous blonde girlfriend, Danny caressed her gagged cheek, causing her to moan sweetly at his rough but gentle touch. He brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck, I blushed a little with envy, as did Beth, the three of us wanting so badly to be pleasured as we stood bound and gagged in this little circle...

Maybe it is a triangle...

Aaaaanywayy 😂😂

While Kate was distracted, I gave a big heave with my bound hands, and with a serious moan of unmitigated pleasure, I was the first to feel the vibrator against my womanhood...

"Mmmmmmm...." Holy fuck 😍😍😍 the buzzing sensation when that knob touched my labia felt like a thousand tiny butterflies fluttering against my sensitive lips, sending pulses of arousal coursing through my crotch, electrifying my senses...! ♥️

It didn't last long though, as I was then distracted myself.

Valerie, who'd been all but licking her lips every time she laid eyes on the big American hunk, approached Danny from behind, making him turn to face her as she...

Well...

She put her hand very suggestively on his big broad chest. He reciprocated by placing his large hands on either side of her curvy, voluptuous hips.

I blushed again, though this time, less out of envy and more out of concern... I was starting to feel a teensy bit jealous, already regretting my decision to call the big man over. 😥

But, at that moment at least, they went no further than that, both Val and Danny glanced at each of us girls in the circle one at a time...

They were asking permission before they did anything else.

Bethany hesitated for a couple seconds, then nodded, as did Kate...

I took a bit longer.

"Emma? Sweetie? If you're not ok with this baby it's fine..." Val looked at me with a soft, understanding expression on her beautiful face.

I took a few moments to relax, we were all here just having fun, I reminded myself, at the end of the day, Val and Beth loved me, Kate and Danny loved each other...

This was just meant to be fun. I mean for christ's sake, we were playing tug of war with a freaking vibrator! 😂

I reassured myself silently a few more times, then smiled what little I could through my gag and nodded. ♥️

Smiling back at me, then turning to each other, Valerie and Daniel began to passionately make out.

For a few seconds, I felt a little hurt, not focussing on the contest, my girlfriend was kissing someone else, a man no less,and yes, it hurt.

But I just kept reminding myself, it's ok, it's just for fun, this made Valerie happy, and I did want her and Beth to be happy, so much.

Apparently seeing the concern on my face (I really do have a shit pokerface lol), Katie leaned over and pressed her stuffed mouth against mine, trying to kiss me through our thick sock/stocking gags.

Honestly, that really helped, I stopped thinking for a few seconds and just let myself enjoy the moment.

It was wonderful 😍 I quickly realised that if I could so happily enjoy Katie's affection, so too could Valerie and Beth have fun with Danny, and I didn't need to feel bad, they weren't betraying me, nor I them...

After a few minutes, in which Danny started kissing Bethany as well as Val, I no longer regretted my decision.

Especially when Beth, whose gag had been temporarily removed, planted THE sweetest kiss on my gag. ♥️

"I love you Em" she spoke softly, and I replied with nonsensical gag talk, which made her giggle with glee as Danny pulled her gag back between her teeth. Fuck that girl was adorable in any situation, but especially while she was being silenced!

Turns out, she was distracting me, as with a great big yank, she got the wand to press against her labia for a few seconds. Now we'd both felt the ecstasy, we both craved it all the more!

Valerie and Danny circled around myself, Katie and Beth, admiring our bodies, caressing them, kissing them, fondling them...

And then the big, tough Marine reached me.

I could tell from the look on his face, he very clearly wanted to touch me, but he also looked like he was about to immediately move on back to his girlfriend...

I don't know what the hell came over me in that moment...

But I nodded at him, giving him permission to touch my body. I don't know what it was that compelled me to do so, curiosity maybe? 🤔 Or maybe I was just REALLY turned on from that first taste of the hitachi...

A little shocked, the Marine stopped and asked aloud, to the girls' utter surprise... "Really? You're sure?"

That made me hesitate a little...but yeah, I must have been curious, it'd been so long since a guy touched me, I guess I just wanted to see if I felt anything good compared to the touch of my girls.

Sure enough, as his big strong hands reluctantly rested on my boobs and began to squeeze them... I pretty much just stood there, not really feeling anything besides his rough skin against mine.

He then leaned forward, placing his face close to mine,and again silently asked permission, and again, for some strange reason I can't explain, I nodded.

So, for the first time in a couple years, a man kissed me, pressing his lips against mine, letting his tongue slip through as I was just trying to process how I was feeling...

It was... nice, I guess, but I wasn't aroused at all by his touch, I mean, he was a good kisser,but his stubble was kinda scratchy against my face, not like Val and Bethany's smooth, perfect skin.

Was I being aroused by Beth and Kate's moaning? By the rumbling of the rope between my legs as I struggled to yank the vibe towards me? Absolutely! Just not by him.

And I think he could tell after a few minutes of groping my tits and arse with barely a flinch in return and not a hint of effort on my part to kiss him back, because he simply gave me a peck on the cheek, like a brother greeting his little sister, and moved on to Katie. All the same, I smiled at him, he'd been very polite and considerate and I couldn't fault him for that. Not to mention, I was somewhat fflattered that he still found me attractive, even if I didn't feel the same.

So, that pretty much confirmed to me that I was definitely a lesbian hahaha! 😂 But Danny was sweet, I liked him, him AND Katie. Besides, Valerie and Beth were positively gushing with arousal every time they went near this sexy American couple, and the girls were just as keen to share that pleasure with me... Hell, when Valerie came around to me after Danny left, she was insatiable.

Tugging on the rope so it was embedded deeper between my pussy lips, I moaned so pleasurably in my hot redhead girlfriends arms. "Thank you for this Emma" she whispered "You're an amazing girlfriend and I adore you, you sexy minx..."

"Mmmmph!" I moaned as she helped me pull the vibe back against my vagina... Holy shit that thing was AMAZING!!! 😍

Danny, laughing as he accused Val of cheating, also yanked on the rope, pulling the vibe for the first time in the game, straight back against Katie's severely denied blonde womanhood.

"Mmmmmph!" The beautiful rich girl groaned with delight, trying to kiss her boyfriend to thank him, he simply acknowledged her efforts with a squeeze of her breast, making her moan even louder.

"Oh come on how's THAT fair?!" Valerie laughed too.

Danny held the vibe in place against Katie's pussy for a good minute or two while Val slowly circled around and started to smack him on his jean-covered bottom 😈

He took exception to that 😂♥️

Letting go of Katie, the big hunk of a Marine grabbed Valerie's wrists to stop her little half-hearted assault, the pair of them smiling deviously at each other.

"I believe that's you disqualified..." The handsome man winked at my girlfriend.

"Oh I'll do more than disqualify you if you give me a chance..." Valerie winked back.

Even my lesbo arse had to admit, this little exchange was hot. 😍

As Beth, Kate and I entered a stalemate, Danny and Val really began to flirt.

"You gonna stop hitting me?" He smiled.

"Make me..." She dared him, biting her lower lip.

Suddenly, the huge man twirled her around like she was his ballroom dancing partner, and by the time she realised what was happening, he'd clamped his huge hand over her cute, thick, sultry lips, and wrapped his tree trunk of an arm around her waist...

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmmph!" Val moaned in her deep, sexy voice, struggling lightly against Katie's boyfriends grasp.

While the American babe and I watched this unfold, Beth took advantage of the distraction and yanked the vibe up into her labia once more, stubbornly keeping it there as I realised what she was doing.

Holy fuck this was probably one of the most fun sessions me and the girls ever had! And it looked like my dear Valerie was about to join the bound and gagged club 😈♥️

"Whatcha think girls?" Danny smiled "She been a good enough mistress to earn her own vibrator?"

"Mmmm-hmmmph! Mmm-hmmmph!" Val nodded emphatically, his hand still engulfing her lower face.

Beth, Kate and I looked at each other, letting the vibe hang in between us for a moment...

We all nodded.

"Alright Miss Valerie, I'm gonna take real good care of you understand?" He smiled, fondling Val's butt to her visible delight.

As Danny dragged her to her room to acquire some bondage supplies, Katie, Bethany and I returned to our game of tug of war. We'd now all experienced the beautiful sensation of that thing against our lady parts...

And now we all wanted to win ♥️

TO BE CONTINUED
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your inventive mind, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], has created an environment in which almost anything that you write would be hot. But then you go and try to be hot, and man, does it sizzle. That every character in the scene is extremely likeable adds even more calories to an already scorching scenario.
Spy Task Force Completed
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wow, I take a week away from here and there’s multiple further chapters on this. Excellent work [mention]TayDay95[/mention] , loving each and every additional rope and caress that you describe!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Just when I'm thinking how can this story get any better, BAM, you pull it off!

The 3 helpless girls in the circle (or triangle) fighting over who gets the pleasure and now Val's gonna become helpless too. Damn, Danny's one lucky fellow 😀
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago Your inventive mind, @TayDay95, has created an environment in which almost anything that you write would be hot. But then you go and try to be hot, and man, does it sizzle. That every character in the scene is extremely likeable adds even more calories to an already scorching scenario.
I'm truly humbled GreyLord, you're far too kind, I sometimes wonder if I'm doing a good enough job but you and several others really help encourage me 🙂

There'll be more hotness to come real soon don't you worry!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Wow, I take a week away from here and there’s multiple further chapters on this. Excellent work @TayDay95 , loving each and every additional rope and caress that you describe!
Haha welcome back buddy! Glad to hear you're enjoying the tale, let's hope I can maintain that level of good ropes and caresses haha!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago Just when I'm thinking how can this story get any better, BAM, you pull it off!

The 3 helpless girls in the circle (or triangle) fighting over who gets the pleasure and now Val's gonna become helpless too. Damn, Danny's one lucky fellow 😀
He is indeed, in fact, it would appear he now has all the power in that room... One hunk of a man, four sexy women at his mercy... Gee I wonder what might happen? 😉😈❤️

Thanks again for commenting bro you're a good friend 🙂🙂🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention].

As always thank you for your support, you're all wonderful people.

Now listen, fair warning, the second part of this update is gonna get... well... frankly it's gonna get dark. Just so you know.

..................................................................................

My sexy Valerie emerged several minutes later from her bedroom, stark naked, her bright red locks flowing down over her rope-trussed shoulders, her green eyes glowing with anticipation above a wide slab of white microfoam tape Danny had plastered over her mouth. Her gorgeous 34DD breasts were encircled in a masterfully crafted chest harness of rope, forming an upside down star pattern on her chest. I couldn't yet see, but her wrists were crossed over one another behind her back, her elbows bent at a 90 degree angle, making her arms form what's called a boxtie. She looked so sexy, so beautiful, I'd been hoping all night I'd get to see her in bondage too 😍

Danny was leading her into the living area by a long chain leash, which was was attached to a large metal ring around Valerie's new favourite leather slave collar she'd bought a month or so earlier. She'd had it custom-made at our local adult store, and it was adorned in glittering plastic letters that read:

CUTIE

If that wasn't a hint, usually I was the one wearing it 😉😉

"Hey girls, I think your mistress ran into some trouble back here!" Danny laughed as he re-entered the room. We all giggled, with Katie rolling her eyes at her boyfriends lame sense of humour.

Valerie knew she was a captive now, and instead of her usual acts of defiance and struggling, she strutted sexily across the room, letting her hips sway, her titties jiggle, she warmed right up to Danny as he pulled her in close and caressed her ass with his big strong hands...

What the hell did he say to her to get her to be so cooperative?! 😂 I'd been tying her up for months and nine times out of ten, she'd put up a fight and give back nothing but attitude!

Regardless, Bethany, Katie and I had been pulling against each other for a good ten, twenty minutes now, all trying to force the hanging vibrator into our own respective pussies, but none of us could gain the upper hand, and I don't know about the other girls, but my arms were starting to get really sore and tired.

Thing is though... I can't help but feel maybe Kate and Danny planned for this to be the case.

Very conveniently, Danny now held all the power in the room, a great big strong man, now in charge of all four of us bound and gagged girls... Well, three if you count the ones interested in him sexually hahaha!

But yes, when he walked over to our bound triangle of sweaty naked bodies, towing Valerie along with him... He made it very clear, very quickly, who the new boss was.

"Mmmmmmph.... MMMMPH! MMMMMPH!"

Reaching in between us, Danny straight-up just took the vibrator, and pressed it as hard as he could between Bethany's legs, I heard the toy click and start buzzing so much louder, he must have cranked it up to its max setting! My sexy olive-skinned, raven-haired girlfriend almost tumbled backwards she recoiled so hard from the overwhelming stimulation, and she'd have taken me and Kate with her if Danny hadn't caught her with his massive muscular frame. Beth leaned up against his chest, writhing and screaming in a sensory and sexual overload.

But before she could get too wild, just as quickly as he started, Danny let go of the vibe, letting it hang loose again.

He didn't say a word, he just smiled at us all and began circling us...

Holy shit, I may not have been attracted to him... But this was HOT!!! 😍😍😍

Danny was now indisputably our master, he'd established his authority, literally dominating our previous domme, dragging her around by the neck...

"Well ladies, this is quite a fun predicament we're in here." He smiled, stopping on his way around to caress his girlfriend's hair and give hers loving smooch on the forehead. Her giggle and moan of delight was so heartwarming.
"It seems if any of you wanna cum now... Then that's entirely up to me."

As much as I felt kinda weird having my sexual pleasure in the hands of a guy... Yes, he was right, we were all too tired now to get ourselves off, the tug of war had worn us out. Even if we could continue, he was so strong he could outmuscle us to get the vibrator where he wanted anyway.

"So... I think I'll just make it easier for myself, eh mamacita?" He winked at Katie, giving her a firm smack on the butt, which she squealed at, before smiling widely through her gag, clearly aroused.♥️

Walking with Val over to the kitchen, he asked her if we had scissors, and she tapped the bottom drawer with her bare foot. He came back over, reached in between us, and simply cut the hitachi wand free from its suspension between us, the ropes that fed between our legs falling loosely to the ground.

"Okay girls" he smiled very, very naughtily, brandishing the toy like a kid at Christmas.

"Who wants to cum first?"

If we were capable of talking properly or raising our hands, I'm sure Kate, Beth and I would have been like crazed schoolgirls scrambling over each other to reach their favourite pop singer. Alas, with our ankles all bound together in a circle, that was out of the question, but still, we begged and pleaded the big hunk for our chance to go first, we all mumbled, grunted and garbled into our gags so loudly it's a wonder our neighbours couldn't hear us!

Danny approached me first, and at this point in time, I'd been teased so relentlessly I didn't care if it was him who got me off, I just NEEDED to orgasm already! ♥️ I tried to work my gag out of my mouth so I could tell him, I'd do literally anything short of sucking his cock, but just please let me orgasm! But Val had tied my gag nice and tight, filled my mouth so completely, I couldn't even budge the damn thing!

"Plmmph Dmmmnmm... Plmmph, plmmph lmm-mm cmm..." I struggled to talk, my eyes wide above my gag, if I'd been so inclined I might have even leaned upward to kiss him through my gag.

Buuutttt....

He moved on...

Shit 😂😂

Next Danny approached Beth, and unlike me who just straight up begged, she did what she does best, and made herself look as cute and adorable as possible, curling up her shoulders, sinking her head, eyes wide, moaning in a voice so high-pitched she almost sounded like a kitten, I couldn't help but roll my eyes, she was really playing it up this time.

I saw Beth's hands reach around and gently touch the front of the big guy's jeans... I think unlike me, she would have been more than happy to suck his cock to get what she wanted. He pressed his hand over hers, and she giggled adorably...

And he moved on 😂

Beth stamped her foot, which included my foot, in frustration. Yeah, I feel you girl hahaha!

Then, of course, he approached Katie, his clear favourite, she just stood there, batting her eyelashes at him sweetly, barely making a noise as they stared longingly into each other's eyes... The same way Beth, Val and I looked at each other all the time. ♥️

Danny yanked the gag out of Katie's mouth, caressing the hair from her face as she flexed her aching jaw.

"Hey beautiful." He said softly.

"Hey handsome." She replied.

The lovely American couple kissed, slowly, tenderly, like there was nobody watching. Only me and the girls were watching, and I don't know what Val and Beth were thinking, but I found it incredibly sweeooooOOOOHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Before I could even register what the hell was happening, Danny had stepped away from Katie, and quick as a flash he stood behind me and thrust the vibrator straight up against my pussy.

"MMMMPH! MMMMMPH! OHHHMMM YMMMPH!!!!"

Jesus fucking Christ what was powering this thing?! A V8 engine???!!!

The wand rumbled so intensely against my womanhood it sent pulses of pleasure absolutely surging all through my body, it was so intense, almost too intense, I tried to pull away, to close my legs and twist around so I could knock the wand away, but Danny was so strong, I couldn't fight him. He pressed the vibe so firmly against my labia, I was screaming, literally screaming, a tear rolled down my face this felt so incredible!!!

Not even twenty seconds must have passed, and my body shook like Pompeii in an earthquake, I orgasmed so hard that I slumped back into Danny's arms. He had to cut me ankles free with the scissors so I could sit down on the couch I was so exhausted.

"Hey Emma, how you doin'?" He smiled warmly.

"Ohh... Ohh my... God... That was... Yeah... I'm great...!" I huffed, puffed and panted.

I'd waited all night, been teased so badly, and it had all been worth it for that orgasm... Holy shit 😈😈♥️♥️

Girls, vibrators are amazing, you don't have one? Get one! 😍

Cutting Kate and Beth free from each other, Danny sat all four of us down on the couch...

All the teasing was over, now, we were in orgasm city!

One by one, over and over, for what felt like hours (it was probably like, twenty, thirty minutes lol) Danny went back and forth between each of us girls. One by one he let rip with the vibrator and one by one, each of us came like crazy, we came hard, we came loudly...

It was incredible 😍😍

Finally, after we'd all orgasmed twice, Danny was just working his way back to me after making Valerie cum for the third time. I braced myself, sweaty and exhausted as I was, for my fourth round...

But the battery died.

Danny clicked the toy's buttons repeatedly, then looked at each of us in turn.

"You girls wanna keep going?"

As much as I would've loved to say yes, I couldn't deny it, I was way too tired to continue, and Katie must have been too, because she was the one to answer.

"I think that's enough for one night sweetheart..."

..................................................................................

When we were all fully clothed again, having had a chance to shower, to chat some more, and reflect on the amazing session we'd all just shared... Myself, Valerie, Bethany, Kate and Daniel finally called it a night.

"It was so, so nice to meet you girls! If it's ok with you we'd love to do this again sometime, right baby?" Katie smiled as she gave Beth a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

"Absolutely, you girls really should swing by our club, you'll fit right in! But if that's not your scene we actually live in the Docklands, we've got our own apartment that overlooks Port Phillip Bay, you'd be welcome anytime." Danny beamed, very proud of himself for his efforts that night.

"We'll definitely have to take you up on that!" Valerie smiled as she gave the big guy a goodbye hug.

"Hope to see you again soon girls!" Katie smiled.

"You too Katie! Oh, and Danny..." I grabbed his arm just before he walked out, and gave him the biggest, warmest hug. "Thank you again, for helping me."

He wrapped his huge arms around me, I felt like I was being hugged by my Dad back in Gullagong.

"You're welcome, Emma, stay safe ok?" He smiled, before walking out the door.

Val, Beth and I all have the biggest collective sigh... What a night that had turned out to be!

"Wow... So Em, you reckon you could bring strangers home a bit more often?" Val joked, and we all laughed.

"Hahaha I dunno hun, I don't think we could handle that kind of excitement on a regular basis!" I laughed, stumbling over to the couch, I checked my phone, it was almost 3am. "Fuck, good thing none of us are working tomorrow..."

"Right? I feel like I'm gonna collapse just standing here, definitely time for bed." Beth yawned.

"Ah damn!" Val exclaimed, standing over at the dining room table.

"What's wrong babe?" I looked up from the couch.

"Looks like the big guy left his phone behind..." She answered, brandishing a big black phone that definitely wasn't ours.

"Ha! Yeah that'd be right. Give it to me I'll run down and catch them." I leaped up to my feet.

"Oh I can do it babe." Val insisted.

"Honey you're barely awake and face it, I'm faster than you hahaha! Trust me I'll catch them before they reach the lobby..." I snatched the phone from her mischievously.

"Haha fine just hurry back, yeah?"

(Author's note: The following scene may cause distress.)

"Hey! Kate! Danny!" I yelled around the corner as I heard the lift doors close.

Damn, missed them, but I figured I could still catch up to them if another lift came quickly, which fortunately it did.

As the doors dinged open to let me out in the lobby, I looked around, there was nobody on the ground level, not surprising for 3am...

Rushing outside, I looked to the right, the direction they'd gone to walk off in before when I'd invited them up. There was nothing, nobody...

Damn! Ah well, I thought to myself, Danny was bound to notice soon that his phone was miss-

"Mmmmph!" I screamed.

Something, someone, grabbed me from behind...

I felt something sharp press against my neck. Oh my god, what's happening?! Who the hell?! I couldn't yell for help, couldn't talk, it was a hand, a male hand over my mouth.

And... Oh my god... A knife!

Whoever it was, they had a knife held against my throat...

Whoever it was, they dragged me around to the side of the building, so we'd be hidden in the shadows...

"Nommph! Nommph! Hlmmph!" I tried to call out, only for the blade to be pressed right against my skin. "Hmmmmph..." I whimpered in fear, tears forming in my eyes.

"Hey hot stuff, remember me?"

I couldn't forget that voice... It was Shae.

The evil bastard pushed me up against the concrete wall of my apartment building, tears already streaming down my face, I would've fought, I should've fought, but I was literally paralysed with fear. He held the knife firmly against my neck, threatening to slice me open if I moved.

"P-p-please... Please..." I could only whimper those two words, I was absolutely petrified.

"Ohh yeah, you do remember me, don't ya bitch? Fucking try to get me sent to jail will ya? Well guess what... You owe me a root, you little slut!" He leaned forward and disgustingly licked my cheek... Oh god... He was going to... Oh my god no...

Valerie, Bethany... Help me... Where are you?!

I sobbed and whimpered in sheer panic, every instinct in my body told me to fight him, but the knife in his hand had me frozen stiff. My whole body tensed up, and I cringed with disgust as he slipped his free hand down my t-shirt... I hadn't put on a bra, since I'd expected I was just gonna go straight to bed... He groped my bare breasts, I recoiled in fear, trying to move out of his grasp, but he pushed me roughly against the wall.

"Don't fucking fight me, slut! I'll fucking cut you, you understand? Then I'll head upstairs and give your little girlfriends a go, understand?!"

"P-p-please... No..." I wheezed, it was as if the air from my lungs had been stolen away.

"DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!?!" He growled in my ear.

"AAAAAHAAAHAARGH!!!" I sobbed hysterically, in genuine fear for my life "YEHESS! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME PLEEEHEEASE!!!"

"SHUT...." He pressed the edge of the blade against my neck once again, grabbing me by the hair and pulling hard "...the fuck up! You say another word, you're dead, you and your girls, nod if you understand.

Terrified, sobbing profusely, paralysed in horror, I nodded.

I heard something, what was...

Oh god no...

He was unzipping his pants!

I was hyperventilating, I couldn't move, this couldn't be happening! No! Please god no! No! No!!!

"Wha- Aaargh!!!!"

Suddenly, I felt that monster's grip loosen on me, the knife clattered to the ground, I heard noise behind me, but I was still too frightened to move...

"Emma?!"

"AAAAHHH!! AAHH!!! NO!!!" I screamed as I was touched by another pair of hands.

"Emma! Emma! It's ok baby it's ok! It's me! It's Katie! Sweetie come here, come with me! It's ok! You're ok!"

I continued to scream, every touch I felt was a violation, I was absolutely terrified, I was in a state of unbearable shock. I recognised the blonde American but I was too scared to even let her touch me. What was happening? Where was Shae?!

"YOU!!! FUCKING!!! MOTHER... FUCKER!!!"

I looked to my right, and there was the answer. Shae was getting his face absolutely smashed into an unrecognisable bloody mess by an enormous, tattooed former US Marine.

"Emma come here sweetie, come here, take my hand sweetie!" Katie urgently tried to pull me away, I was a sobbing, shaking wreck, completely unrecognisable from the happy girl they'd just spent the night with...

"Come on baby I've got you, you're ok..." Katie wrapped me up in her arms and hid Danny's actions from my view.

He was murdering that monster. Beating him into oblivion.

"FUCKING... RAPIST... PIECE OF... SHIT!!!"

Danny was also unrecognisable from the sweet, funny, kind-hearted man I'd met earlier, now, he was a beast, a raging animal unleashing his unbridled fury upon the inhuman scumbag who dared to hurt me. With every punch he landed on the bastard's face, Danny roared with untempered fury.

"Babe stop!" Katie yelled, still shielding me from the scene.

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" Danny ignored her and kept punching.

"Danny!"

"UGH! UGH!" He kept punching.

"DANNY STOP YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!!!"

"RAAAAAARRRGGHH!!!!" The raging Marine howled like a madman as he delivered a few more final, devastating blows to Shae's chest, before he stopped, tempered by his girlfriend's voice.

My attacker laid on the ground, unconscious, his face a big mass of red, Danny slowly stood up, I turned and saw a couple of chunks missing from the skin on his knuckles.

"Emma? Sweetie are you ok?" Katie asked me.

I couldn't talk, I was still sobbing, still staring at the monster, afraid he would get back up somehow and violate me again. I looked at the knife, still feeling its sharp edge against my throat. I began to feel woozy, like I was going to pass out...

"Woah woah woah Danny help me!" Katie urged her boyfriend to grab me, the pair lowering me down gently so I could sit with my back against the wall of my building.

"Babe, go upstairs, get the girls, call the cops, I'll stay with her." Danny told her firmly but calmly, his rage apparently subsided.

Katie gave me a concerned kiss on the forehead as I slowly started to lose consciousness. "I'm so sorry sweetie... You'll be ok..."

"Emma, look at me, stay with me sweetheart... Emma?"

His voice faded, his face went black, I slipped into nothingness. I fell into the dark as I lost consciousness...

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a roller coaster this chapter has been [mention]TayDay95[/mention] ! From Heaven to hell - and back again. You really have outdone yourself here!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

You... weren't fucking joking, I'll give you that.
I'm really interested to find out how this continues. Emma's in such a bad place - and that beating Danny laid on Shae sounded like something the police may have issues with...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Shea is a slow learner and deserves what has happened to him and more. I do hope Danny doesn't get into any trouble over this. The law can have a strange view of things at times. I also hope that Emma can find that inner strength to take this in stride and put the unpleasantness behind her.

The heat of this tale continues unabated. One vibrator and four girls. Danny must wield it like a true master. At least the girls all appeared to be satisfied at the end of the scene. Danny, should you ever need a stand in, I am available.
Spy Task Force Completed
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You definitely weren't kidding.That was an intense chapter!

I definitely have some jealousy, that Danny gets to have all that fun 🤣🤣

That bastard Shea is lucky Danny didn't kill him. I consider myself a non violent person (I usually try to avoid confrontation as much as possible) but given that circumstance, I may have done the exact same thing. He definitely needed to be taught a lesson and got what he deserved.

I know this is a fiction story but I've heard real life stories of almost the exact same situation. Why in the hell would someone wanna make things worse like Shea did? His dumbass is the one who assaulted Emma in the 1st place that got him arrested. Why go make the situation worse by doing it all over again, with a knife and threatening to kill. Sure let's go add attempted murder or murder on top of it. Short stay in jail vs a longer stay (if not permanent) 🙄. I'm not picking on your story [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. In fact I like the realism you include. I just don't under anyone who would do this in real life.

Hopefully whatever you write into the story with Danny having to face any consequences for his actions with the legal system, isn't to harsh. Everywhere in real life is different. It's sometimes stupid the way laws are written. I'd personally give Danny a metal for his actions.

So as difficult as a chapter as that may have been some, it fit the storyline. Well done!!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey folks, I would have posted another update on both this thread and Now Before The Queen last night, but I seem to have picked up my girlfriend's cold. And I'm positive it is just a cold as bother her and my Dad were tested and cleared and have now fully recovered. I just need a day or two and I'll be back in top shape. 🙂

Just noticed I have some comments to acknowledge, and so... [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention] thank you all for your comments and feedback, as always they really are appreciated, your feedback encourages and motivates me to keep pumping out the content, so, again, thank you!

That last chapter's ending certainly was confronting (and if I'm honest, very hard to write), but rest assured, Emma is a strong girl, and Bethany and Valerie will be there for her no matter what happens...

I look forward to getting rid of this cold so I can continue this tale for you all, thank you! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention].

Thanks again to those of you who commented, as you can probably imagine given what happened in the last chapter, the next couple of updates are going to be more serious. But don't worry, the bad times won't last forever, just like they don't in real life.

Some of you may be wondering why I've taken the story in this direction. Long story short, I know several women, including my current partner, who have suffered through such attacks and received either no or little justice, I guess I just wanted to create a scenario in which the opposite happens. I hope you enjoy reading this, thanks guys ♥️

...................................................................................

The pitch black world before my droopy eyes slowly began to drift back into colour as I regained consciousness, I could hear someone, a woman's voice, a woman I didn't recognise...

"Emma? Emma can you hear me? Squeeze my hands if you can hear me darl..."

I realised that there was in fact something in my hands, it was the woman's hands, encased in those medical rubber gloves that doctors and nurses wear. Doing as I was told by pure instinct, I squeezed the ladys hands as I started to move my head around, groaning, trying to make sense of where I was...

"That's a girl! Emma my name's Debbie, I'm a paramedic with Ambulance Victoria..."

The first colours I saw were red and blue, they were lights, lights that shined so brightly and so suddenly that I could only blink my eyes open sporadically.

"Oh my god, baby? Are you ok?" I recognised that voice clear as day, it was Valerie, off to my left, but I couldn't see her yet. I could tell from her voice, she was crying.

"Val...?" I whined as I was finally able to distinguish the face of the middle-aged lady in front of me, dressed clearly in a paramedics uniform.

"It's ok Emma, your friends are here, you've got a small cut on your neck that I've patched up, here, look at me darl, that's it, you're doing so well..."

I looked at Debbie, who took me through the usual motions when someone passes out, asking me to follow her finger from side to side, she asked my name, date of birth, my address, the date, all that stuff.

Helping me stand up, the paramedics concluded I'd just fainted from emotional stress...

As I fully took in the scene around me, it all came flooding back, Shae, his hand over my mouth, the knife... his hands tou... touching my... that unzipping sound...

Oh god...

"Em?! Emma?!" That voice... Bethany! Where was...

I looked towards the flashing lights, and I saw four police officers, standing in front of my girlfriends, keeping me apart from them, an ambulance was parked next to the alley, and I assumed cop cars were out on the street.

"Beth?" I called to her, to my darling girl.

The police parted at a senior officer's gesture, and I walked, silently into the arms of Valerie and Beth... My poor girls, they were distraught, sobbing harder than I'd ever seen. They wrapped me up in that cuddle like they were sealing me inside a cocoon, they squeezed me so tight they probably gave me a blood clot. As they cried, so I began to cry as well.

"Girls..." I sobbed, I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do, I was just so glad to be back in their arms. Right now, it felt like the only way I could feel something even resembling safety.

"Oh babe..." Val cried her heart out, touching the bandage that had been wrapped around my neck to stop the small trail of blood. "Emma I'm so sorry!"

"Everything's going to be ok sweetheart..." Beth placed her forehead gently against mine, caressing my face and holding my hand. "We're here, we're not going anywhere, we're here." Her voice choked up as she spoke, my darling girls were breaking down before my tear-stained eyes...

And I was still trying to fully comprehend what had just happened to me.

"Where... Where is he? Oh god where is he?!" I panicked, barely remembering what had happened to him. I started to whip my head around, looking through the police, the small crowd of people that had gathered around the street. "WHERE IS HE?!?!" I screamed in terror, my girls' tight grip now felt like his strong, horrible hands that had pulled me into the alley... I fought to get free of their embrace...

I fought to get away from the people I needed most... From my girls... My loves... 😢💔

"Em? Emma! No! Sweetheart he's gone! He's gone it's ok! Emma! Baby please!!!" Through her tears, Beth begged me to calm down.

"Where is he?! Beth where is he?!" I demanded in sheer panic.

"Ba-" Beth broke down completely, trying to hold me, to hug me, but I was fighting her, against my better judgement I fought her. I couldn't help it, I didn't want to feel trapped, feel helpless like that again...

Val was also trying to calm me down too but without touching me, but seeing me like this was destroying her as well. Looking back, I know she felt so incredibly guilty, but also terrified by the possibilities... She'd almost been the one to head downstairs and flag down Danny and Katie for his pho-...

Oh god, Katie! Danny! Where were they??!!

"Emma..."

Almost as soon as I thought that, Kate walked up to us from the direction of our apartment building. She gave Val and Beth a reassuring hand on each of their backs. Her expression was somber, full of fear and worry.

"He's gone, another ambulance took that bastard to the hospital, Danny beat him so bad he could hardly breathe..."

Taking in what I'd just heard, I felt somewhat safer knowing Shae, that inhuman monster, was nowhere nearby. But then it occurred to me...

"Danny? Where's...?" I began to ask. Kate struggled to hold back tears of her own.

"They've got him cuffed over by that patrol car, they think he was behind all this, Emma please you have to tell them what happened!" She took my hands tightly, distraught.

"Oh my god no!" I gasped, Danny couldn't be punished for this, he'd saved me... Saved my life...

"Sweetie..." Val took my hand from Kate, trying both to talk to me,and comfort Bethany who was now an absolute wreck. She was trying to say something, but her words couldn't come out.

I quickly realised how much worse I'd made them feel with my little freakout...

"Oh god girls I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." I embraced them carefully, kissing them each on their tear-damp lips and cheeks. "I-I- didn't mean to..."

"No babe it's ok." Val smiled what little she could, hugging Bethany tight "Go hun, go Danny needs your help!"

Letting Katie lead me towards the cop car a few dozen metres away, I gasped with shock as I saw the huge, tattooed American, a soldier who had served his country, saved my life...sitting on the edge of the seat, the door open, his wrists cuffed behind his back and an old policeman standing over him with a notepad. A taller, more buff and considerably younger officer, the man's partner, stepped in front of Katie and I as we approached.

"Miss we've already told you, this gentleman is currently under arrest. Please step back." He said sternly, his hand on the holster at his waist.

"Sir this is the young lady who was assaulted she'll clear everything up, please just listen to her!" Kate pleaded with the man, the two of us holding hands tightly out of concern.

"Sir please this man didn't attack me, he saved me! The man he beat up had a knife to my neck!"

A look of surprise came over the younger officer's face, he turned back to his partner who was still quietly asking Danny questions. The Marine had noticed our presence, and tried to look past the older officer and called out to me:

"Emma? Emma are you ok?!" He sounded so worried for me, even while the cops had him handcuffed.

"I'm..." I hesitated, I wasn't ok, not even close, but I had to reassure him that at least I wasn't hurt. "I'm fine Danny!" I called back to him.

The older cop turned around and looked at me.

"Miss? You know this man?"

Seeing my chance to set things right, I started to ramble quickly:

"Yes, yes I do his name's Danny, er Daniel Garcia! He's an American Marine, these two had dinner in my apartment and he saved me from that other guy, we're friends!"

"Ok, ok, ok miss calm down!" The officer shushed me "Listen, we need to take statements from everyone involved, as of now we are holding him on suspicion of several charges,and we'll continue to do so until we get a clear picture of events. If what you say is true, simply accompany us down to the station, and we'll sort everything out there."

And so the long night of torment continued, the girls took me upstairs so we could all get changed... If I could, I planned to burn those clothes later.

A different policeman about my age drove myself, Valerie, Bethany and Kate in a separate car to the Melbourne CBD Precinct of the Victoria Police. He listened to everything Kate and I had to say, and kindly apologised for what had happened to me.

We were in the building for fucking hours, they brought me, alone, into one of those white interview rooms with nothing but a table, some chairs and a tape recorder. They asked me so, sooo many questions. I had to relive the entire encounter, in painful, harrowing, excruciating detail. I didn't feel like a victim, I felt like a fucking suspect.

I broke down crying so many times, the female detective interviewing me was kind and considerate, but she was also determined to get as much info out of me as humanly possible. The questions kept coming and coming and coming... All the while I could feel that monster's grimy, calloused hands on my breasts, feel his sharp knife against my neck, feel his disgusting, slimy tongue on my face...

I felt disgusting... like he'd left a parasite in my blood, draining away all my comfort, my joy, my life...

I won't take you through the tedium of everything I had to go through, I'll just tell you this:

Thankfully, when I left that station with the girls, god knows how many hours later, when the sun had well and truly come up, and lunchtime had come and gone...

Danny was with us, without a single charge against him. The older officer who'd arrested him, as it turns out, rightfully saw that Danny was a hero who'd done the right thing. All he'd told Danny was not to worry, and that he would take care of everything.

Oh, um... I probably shouldn't have written that down... errrr... just, ignore that...

While I was being interviewed, an officer kept updating me on Shae's condition... This may sound terrible of me, but everytime she came in, I was hoping she'd say that he'd died.

But no, he pulled through, his nose, cheekbones and jaw were broken, two of his ribs were broken, he partially lost sight in his right eye and there were several cuts and bruises all over his face, as well as some slight brain damage...

They say there's nothing more frightening than the fury of a good and righteous man... Whoever said that must have been thinking of someone like Danny when they wrote it.

....................................................................................

I felt terrible saying goodbye to Kate and Danny, I felt like I'd ruined so much for them after a single encounter. I figured they would never want anything more to do with us!

But nope, Danny stated without hesitation that he'd be visiting every chance he could to make sure I was ok...

Guys, don't be like Shae, be like Danny, be like those kind policemen ♥️

When Val and Beth finally brought me home...

My god, it was so quiet.

We'd cried all the tears we could possibly cry. We all just curled up together on Val's bed, my head on Beth's lap, Val stroking my hair...they held me so warmly, so tightly, with so much love, concern, heartache...

"Em?" Bethany broke the silence.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"We... we love you." She stammered, stroking my cheek as I looked up at her, absolutely exhausted from the night and day I'd just endured.

Even in the state I was in, with the fear and pain I felt coursing through my body... I was able to smile at my girlfriend's words.

"We do baby, no matter what." Val spoke softly.

I teared up, yet again, I truly didn't deserve these girls. They truly, deeply, undeniably loved me. Both of them did.

"I..." choking back the tears, I failed and let them flow once more. "I love you too girls..."

"Go to sleep my cutie, we're right here, we won't leave you." Beth kissed me on the cheek. "We'll protect you."

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Now, I make no claim as to having gone through _anything_ even remotely like what Emma did... but if only everyone would have someone like Val and/or Beth in times of such need...

Also - I understand why you wanted to write this... and holy shit, was it ever written well. It should have been disturbing and unnerving - and it was. All that and then some. Well done.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] wow, just wow.

That is one of the most powerfully written pieces, I have ever read. Perfectly balanced between flashbacks and her turmoil and struggle reliving her experience to the officers and her feelings of victims guilt being reinforced by the questioning.

I don't have the words to express how well done and sensitively I feel this has been done.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Very well written and emotionally driving update, as always your writing is one of the best on this site
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention].

Thank you again for all your comments, this story is very close to my heart in so many ways, and your support means the world. I've tried to be as respectful as I can with this arc and hopefully that continues to show. Don't worry people, we'll be back to the good, wholesome bondage stuff soon enough. ♥️

.................................................................................

Weeks passed, Shae was released from hospital and immediately placed in police custody, formally charged with assault with a deadly weapon, battery, sexual assault, threat to cause bodily harm, attempted murder and attempted rape.

I don't want to relive the entire long, tedious, traumatizing court case which would drag on for another year... in which his defense lawyer attacked me for my lifestyle, used the fact I have two girlfriends, the fact I wasn't wearing a bra, and the fact I had rope marks on my hands from our bondage session to paint me as a slut who was "asking for it"...

I just... I just don't, I can't do it. So I'll summarise...

Shae was found guilty on all counts, he was sentenced to fifteen years in a medium security prison, with other violent criminals... He was stabbed by other inmates, men who targeted rapists, and he died, only ten days into his sentence.

Good riddance.

I don't want to talk any more about Shae, about what happened to him or what he did to me. That's not what I want to remember about that whole year of my life...

I want Valerie and Bethany, my incredible, amazing, unfailingly loyal and beautiful girls, to be remembered 🙂♥️

I want to tell you about how they brought joy back into my life, and how, even though it was hard, and a dark time for me, they never left my side, enduring my hardships alongside me. I want to tell you how they showed me I was still a worthy human being, never failing to let me know that I was loved ♥️♥️♥️

And how they became part of my family...

.................................................................................

The morning after... the... The Incident. Beth woke me up trying to offer me a tray of pancakes with butter and maple syrup that Val had made. Honestly, just the thought of eating made me feel sick, but I didn't want to upset her, so I indulged myself.

Whatever else might have changed, Val was still an amazing cook.

As I ate, Beth tried to make small talk with me, and it was fucking horrible. So many long, awkward silences, such forced, unnatural chatter... We just didn't know how the hell to talk to each other about anything normal anymore, but at the same time we didn't want to talk about the Incident, because it was just too painful.

Finally, she broke the news she'd been meaning to tell me the whole time:

Not long after I'd been brought to the police station, the cops had rung my parents, informing them of what had happened.

Mum and Dad had spoken to Val, to Beth, to some of my friends from uni, even to Katie...

They'd spoken to everyone but me.

When Beth told me they were on their way to Melbourne to see me. I dropped my fork, hands shaking like crazy, and for the millionth time in only a couple days, I broke down crying, rocking back and forth as Bethany, and then Valerie held me tight.

That night, Valerie woke up, around midnight. I wasn't in bed, and the ensuite light wasn't on, so I hadn't gone to the toilet. Instantly panicking, she shook Beth awake.

"Babe! Babe wake up!" She screamed.
"Hmm... what?" Beth stirred.

Val just kept rousing her and pointed to the empty spot of bed where I should be.

"Beth... It's Emma!"
"Mmm...? Oh god!"

Starting to attention when she realised, Beth leapt out of bed in her PJs, she and Val rushed out of Val's room...

And they found me.

"Emma...?" Beth gasped.

I was on the couch, shivering and trembling from the cold curled up in a ball in my pink pajamas. I'd been watching the door for a whole hour, I felt like at any moment, Shae was going to burst in and finish the job... I couldn't be free of him, couldn't shake the feeling he'd embedded inside me that I was now disgusting and gross, that I'd let him use my body like a disposable toy.

"Oh Emma..." Val put her hand over her mouth in shock and sadness "Baby? Are you ok?"

Turning my attention from the door, I saw my girlfriends, they were so scared for me... and why shouldn't they be? There I was, curled upon the couch staring at a door like a fucking lunatic.

"No Val... I'm not ok..."

Sitting down with me, Val hugged me, not saying a word as Beth grabbed the three of us our dressing gowns. I couldn't be bothered putting mine on, so she just draped it over my shoulders to keep me warm.

For a long while, neither of them said anything, they just held me, I broke down crying again, so they held me tighter...

"Come on Em, come to bed..." Val said softly.

"Ok..." I sobbed "... I'm sorry, I don't know what I-"

"It's ok my beauty." Bethany stroked my hair, leading me gently to bed by the hand.

It took me several more hours to finally fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning to a familiar face... Not one of the girls, they'd been awake for a couple hours, and they were in the living area sharing a cup of coffee with someone else.

No, that soft, skinny, kind face was one I'd seen most of my life. Skin tanned from years of life in the country, with long, bright, healthy brown locks of hair running down her shoulders.

"Mum?" I groaned.

"Hey Little Emmy..." She smiled, a forced smile if I ever saw one, her face was awash with concern, sadness and pain.

"You're here?" I shuddered, I'd been dreading this so badly, more than anything else about this entire ordeal. I'd dreaded looking into my parents' eyes, and watching them realise that their little girl, their Little Emmy, had been broken, defiled, turned into a shadow of her former self...

"I'm here darling." Mum took my hand, ever so gently, and kissed it, just like she'd done for me every night when she tucked me in as a little girl.

"I'm here."

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Now, I make no claim as to having gone through _anything_ even remotely like what Emma did... but if only everyone would have someone like Val and/or Beth in times of such need...

Also - I understand why you wanted to write this... and holy shit, was it ever written well. It should have been disturbing and unnerving - and it was. All that and then some. Well done.
Nor have I, sadly I know girls who have, and you're right, they absolutely do need a Val and/or a Beth to help them through. I've tried to be that love and support for my friends and my girlfriend as much as I can, hope it's made a difference.

Thank you I appreciate that, I didn't wanna sugarcoat anything here, it's a terrible, emotionally draining experience and it should be portrayed as such.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic