Illusion F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic Build up :) We still have no clue what´s Emma is up too.
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! All will become clear soon all being well! ;)
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Great detail in your descriptions, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. We may not yet know what Emma is up to, but who cares. What she is doing is great. You leave me waiting for more.
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! More on its way in the not too distant future ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Megan by now had well and truly got the message about who was in control of this situation and who was not. However it appeared Emma was not done with her ordeal just yet as she approached with yet more supplies.

Megan felt her skirt lifted up before a wand vibrator was secured over her crotch and secured to her leg. Her skirt was lifted far up her bare legs, as far as it could practically go. Emma switched it on, placing it deliberately on a middle setting which would stimulate poor Megan but not let her climax without some extra help.

“See, i can be naughty...” Emma smirked giving Megan’s nipple clamp chain a light tug causing her captive to cream behind her gag. “...or nice...” Emma emphasised this part of what she was trying to say by turning up the vibrator for a moment or two before turning it back to its original setting. “...I guess you have to hope i end up in a good mood.” She chuckled to herself.

Emma knelt down and began wrapping black vet wrap thickly around Megan’s secured ankles, adding further to her predicament. She continued to wrap up Megan’s legs making sure every inch of skin was covered.As she approached Megan’s upper thighs she wrapped in such a way so that the vibrator was above the mummification layer as she continued up to just below her bare breasts. When the wrapping had reached here she was careful to wrap between her breasts and behind her body but to leave the bare breasts free. With the breasts firmly exposed she continued wrapping until she reached Megan’s neck.

“Ooh this is fun” she laughed at Megan’s expense. There wasn't much Megan could do at this point except moan behind her gag in response to the vibrator. Her freedom taken from her. How long for, she didn’t know.

A layer of black duct tape followed over the top of the vet wrap up to her neck as Emma once again made sure the wrapping was done evenly and just thick enough. By the time she had finished this second layer Megan could barely move.

“There. I think thats much better. You know, i actually think you are more use to me like this. Your boobs like two stress balls all helpless, ready and waiting.” She laughed giving them a squeeze.

Megan couldn't help feeling aroused. She struggled to maintain her focus. Who was Daisy again?

“I hope your predicament wont be too distracting.” Emma barked, slamming Megan back down to earth with a thump. “After all, if i don’t get what I want out of Daisy...your little friend might suffer some further...consequences.”

Megan’s eyes opened again as she tried to ignore the vibrator. Emma held her laptop up so she could see the contents of her screen causing Megan to gasp as best she could before mumbling away in anger.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Emma is a real piece pf work - I have to admit. And that Cliffhanger at the End. Using Daisy pressure Megan. Nice one!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Emma is a real piece pf work - I have to admit. And that Cliffhanger at the End. Using Daisy pressure Megan. Nice one!
Thank you! She certainly is and determined at that. She is a character that is very used to getting exactly what she wants. Intelligent too. Glad you are enjoying :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The live feed shown on the laptop is one which even Megan could not have been prepared for. She was aware of the leverage Emma had against her but never imagined what would happen to them.

A woman stands alone in a dimly lit concrete basement looking room. She is in her late thirties with long blonde hair. She has a naturally slim figure with DD breasts and long, slender legs. Her behind is nice and round. She is standing completely naked.

Between her teeth is a black harness bit gag with three head straps as well as a chin strap. It has been padlocked into place. A black leather blindfold covers her eyes.

The woman’s arms are secured in a star shape between two thick wooden support posts with rope. Her ankles are also secured in this manner. On her body is a leather breast harness with various straps including above and below her breasts as well as one running between her legs.

On each of her breasts was a clothes pin as the woman stood still and quiet. Occasionally she would tense and tug at her ropes but it was clear she would not be going anywhere.

“MPPPPPH MPPH MPPH MPPPPPH” Megan snapped as she helplessly reacted to her best friend Katie’s predicament. Emma simply laughed at her response.

“She looks so good like that, doesn’t she. Now as you failed the first time. Why don't we make her life just that little bit more miserable.” Emma smirked as she put the laptop down. She then quickly typed a text on her phone before showing Megan the laptop once again.

What followed was a balaclava clad woman in a black spandex catsuit strut slowly up to the oblivious Katie. Megan could only watch in aghast as a bucket of water was slowly tipped over her head, drenching her body.

“MPPPPPPPHHHHHHOOOOHHHPPPPH” Katie screamed behind her gag in response before the woman left once again.

“Well. I shall leave you to take that motivation in. I have something else to attend to. If i come back and ask you to do your job again. Dont mess me around this time. Understood?” Emma smirked.

Before Megan could really start protesting Emma had grabbed a roll of black vet wrap and began wrapping up from her mouth, incorporating over her head until eventually just Megan’s nose was free leaving her helpless. The constant stimulation from the vibrator her only distraction from the guilt about what her actions had just caused. Poor Katie.

Emma glanced at her phone as she walked down a corridor of the complex. On it was a video of a live feed of a woman tied up. She smirked before placing it in her pocket ss she approached the door to Daisy’s room.

Daisy by now was struggling to contain the arousal she felt in her loins. She was beginning to sweat from the pressure she felt. She needed to cum but she couldn't. Her mind had wandered over the course of the length of time she had endured her predicament. She was beginning to forget why she was stuck like this but she had to remain focused.

Daisy’s mixture of arousal and daydreams was interrupted by the door to her room swinging open. The click click of footsteps marching right towards her. Fast.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent you keep the tension high!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Excellent you keep the tension high!
Thanks! Glad you think so, should be a couple more to come :)
nate4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nate4767 »

I'm liking this so far
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

nate4767 wrote: 2 years ago I'm liking this so far
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying! New part out soon hopefully :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Daisy felt a mixture of emotions as her hood was removed and she was able to escape her self-contained bubble of vibrator stimulation for the first time in a while. As she blinked and got used to her surroundings she was soon snapped back into the reality of her plight as Emma stood before her. Her vibrator was switched off.

The vet wrap around her mouth was cut and unwound before she was helped to spit out the two, by now very soggy, pairs of panties. She was offered a glass of water which was held to her lips.

Something had changed since Daisy saw Emma last though. It was like her mannerisms, her whole personality had shifted to one of genuine concern. Her clothes too. Gone was the formal jacket and trousers. In fact her outfit now was much less formal and certainly much less of a covering.

Emma held the water without saying anything first of all. A white bra and panties was what consisted of her entire outfit as she waited for Daisy to finish.

“Look, i cant really go into too much just yet but i can get you out of here. Would you like to leave?” Emma spoke quietly at an audible level barely more than a whisper. It was clear something not according to whatever plan was in mind for her was happening.

Daisy nodded her head confused, bewildered intrigued what was happening but still what this had all been about.

“Ok. Good. You just need to trust me ok. I need you to follow my instructions. When i ask you to hide, you do. If i ask you to do something, you do it. Understand?”

“Ok. I will. Just...what is happening. Why did you do this?” Daisy couldn't help but ask. It was clear she would not get an answer, at least immediately though.

Emma ignored her as she began to undo Daisy’s various straps and bonds. It took her a number of minutes but eventuslly she had fully untied her from the chair.

“So. Whats the plan?” Daisy asked instinctively as the pre-occupied woman in front of her seemed to be calculating everything.

“This way. Come on.” She whispered as she took the lead. She launched into a route like a sat nav as she led the pair out of the room and into the dimly lit concrete corridor.

Creeping around this weird complex and its maze of corridors it was certainly a weird event. Emma had barely spoke, using hand signals to indicate when Daisy needed to get down or hide behind a beam.

Three corners down and a strange noise could begin to be heard. Daisy’s instincts were screaming at her something was wrong with this scenario. Her thoughts were made a reality when she was given a chilling reminder who was in charge.

The noise was coming from a locked storage cupboard that was built into the wall of this part of the corridor. As she got nearer and nearer she could make out what the noise sounded like...but no...surely not.

“Mpppphh mppph mpppppppppppphhh” A highly muffled noise could be heard from the door outside.

Emma, upon seeing her impromptu partner take notice at the noise snapped in an unusual manner to what Daisy had witnessed since her release. “Ignore it. Do not open that door. Please. Lets keep going.”

“But it sounds l....”

“I said dont open it. Ok? Now do you want to get out of this place or not?”

Emma marched on ahead. Daisy paused. Should she defy an instruction and risk her freedom to check who was making this noise? Or should she keep going and focus on herself.

Emma by now had clearly moved on ahead by quite a few metres. It was now or never. Daisy’s curiosity got the better of her. She couldn’t help it.

*click click* the lock sounded as Daisy quietly unlocked the door before she slowly and as quietly as she could opened the door.

“Nooooooo” Emma shouted turning back towards her.

What or rather who was inside looking back at her made her question everything.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I wonder why Emma does play this Charade :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your story is very very complex, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. And it is a fun read.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I wonder why Emma does play this Charade :)
Thanks for the comment, all will become clearer hopefully in the next few parts as the mystery unravels ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Your story is very very complex, @Bigballgag1. And it is a fun read.
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying, hopefully the jigsaw will be able to be pieced together very soon. ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Staring back at her was a woman who had been stripped naked. She had ropes secured around her ankles, shins, lower and upper thighs as she was stood up. Her wrists and elbows had been secured behind her back. Several more ropes had been used to create a tight, professional looking breast harness for her. Between her legs ran what looked to be a tight crotch rope. The woman had been gagged with what looked to be a sponge of some kind and white microfoam tape applied thickly and evenly over and around her mouth.

Placed on the shelf nearest the door was the woman’s phone. It was still on and showing a live feed of a chair in a room but nobody in it.

As Daisy took in the sight of the woman before her there was no other way to calculate her thoughts. The woman was Emma...at least she looked like Emma...but Emma is out in the corridor?

Daisy began to wonder if she might be losing it.

“But...how...”

The Emma that she had previously been following let out a sigh before she began to explain herself and the situation.

“I understand this must be overwhelming for you. I’m not Emma, even though you may think i am. I am her identical twin Eloise. The real Emma is the one you see before you in the cupboard.”

Eloise let out a further sigh before continuing.

“It was her idea. Initially we were going to rob you. Emma had overheard a recent phone call of yours at a coffee shop where you were due to receive a sizeable amount of money after a distant relative of yours had passed away. However she began to get carried away. When we broke into your house the first time she stumbled upon a series of ropes in your wardrobe. Emma can be quite kinky herself so she came up with this elaborate plan to stage the whole thing and get you to submit to her. She wanted to make you sign a contract that was legally binding and hired this place to make sure she was able to succeed with her plan.”

Eloise took a deep breath before continuing.

“The plan worked well in fairness initially. She had slipped her way into your house and injected you with a tranquilliser to knock you out. Then we both had to set the scene. A series of photographs had to be staged and the evidence left in the house. Once that was all done Emma tied me up in the basement just like I was found. You were then left to wake up. When you were stirring an anonymous tip off to the police was made. However what you didn't bargain for was a dirty cop paid off by Emma to take the call and arrive at the house. Megan as she is known to us was tasked with driving you back to the station with a colleague however her colleague was Emma. You were injected again and taken here.”

“But...why?” Daisy stared in disbelief at what she was hearing.

“We needed an alibi. In a dramatic rescue of a kidnap victim no officer is going to look into your expensive jewellery being stolen and neither will any onlookers care. The officers that stormed your house were paid for by Emma to add to the effect and to make it all seem as real as possible. To be honest, the police part was more of a show for the neighbours which again gave us an alibi and opened their eyes to what you had done...or supposedly done.”

Daisy’s face remained blank. Emma continued to groan and grumble behind her gag as the corridor fell silent.

“So, why did you turn on her?” Daisy asked after a while, still getting to grips with the story.

“No no...she turned on me. You see when i made it over here and asked for my share of the money Emma here decided to get greedy. We were initially going to split it 50/50 but when i arrived here that had changed to 80/20 in Emma’s favour. We argued. She then out of nowhere injected me and knocked me out. When i awoke i was stripped to what i am wearing now and secured to the chair. I was able to break free and overpower her when she came to check on me and saw me slumped in the chair acting unconscious.” Eloise chuckled to herself in a manner of understanding a joke that only she could understand.

“...but why me?”

“Like I said the money and also Emma used to go to school with you. That was her main motivation, to get back at you. You see, your group were not nice to her. You were the so cslled popular group but you never looked out for her. I’m surprised you don't recognise her...maybe its because she dyed her hair.” Eloise chimed semi-sarcastically.

This was a lot of information to process. She was still unclear if she had been robbed or whether she was about to be.

“So...whats the plan now? Thank you for telling me i guess...but i also guess you might not want to hang around here.” Daisy asked trying to predict the next move. Was Eloise trying to run? Or had she freed Daisy out of a guilty conscience? So much still remained unanswered.

“Well thankfully Emma and Megan have done a lot of the difficult work finding your banking passwords and signing in to your account. Seeing as Emma here is defeated i plan to leave with it on my own. I have no need for you as some kind of weird submissive slave to me.” Eloise’s expression and tone had altered slightly as she now didn't appear as nice and concerned.

“I was going to help you escape and leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere to be found and rescued but since you had to find Emma here and hear how the plan was all set up...it leaves me with a lot of loose ends to tie up.”

Before Daisy could process what was happening and stop it she could only watch as Eloise reached into the cupboard and retrieved a gun from another shelf. It was then loaded and pointed at Daisy.

“I hate to do this to you again but i think you might slow me down anyway.”

Daisy, who was still in shock, stood still and instinctively placed her hands in the air. Emma loudly shrieked in frustration behind her gag, clearly losing the power in the situation.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is nice to see the mystery unravel. And, as I thought, it is complex. Well done.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Ah, I love the Classics [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :) The evil twin! But who is the real Evil Twin? Nicely done!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It is nice to see the mystery unravel. And, as I thought, it is complex. Well done.
Thank you, glad you are enjoying :)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Ah, I love the Classics [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :) The evil twin! But who is the real Evil Twin? Nicely done!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! Its a fair question, which twin is really better? Hopefully we may find out ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic