Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: 3 years ago Good update as always
Appreciate it bud! 🙂
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely! The Quality of this chapter is perfectly fine @TayDay95 :)
Thanks Caesar! I'm just going to catch up on Art Inc by the way, you've been on fire with that story 😁
Thank you very much Mate! But take your time :) Chapter VIII will pave the way for the key chapter of Part III, so stay tuned :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The quality may not be as good so bear with me lol.
So, where is "the quality may not be as good"? I can't seem to find any that's not good!

My friend, stop being so doubtful of yourself. Your quality has always been there, even when you think it's not!!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago
The quality may not be as good so bear with me lol.
So, where is "the quality may not be as good"? I can't seem to find any that's not good!

My friend, stop being so doubtful of yourself. Your quality has always been there, even when you think it's not!!
😊 Thanks mate, guess I can't help but doubt myself sometimes lol
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention].

Thank you for your support guys, I feel like I'm slowly getting better and your comments and messages really do help. Now, Emma wants more, and I'm sure you do too, so let's get to it! 😁😁

....................................................................................

(Ten minutes later)

"You comfortable sweetie?" Beth asked me as she patted down the tape over my lips.

"Mmm-hmmmph..." I nodded with a pair of Valerie's panties stuffed between my teeth.

"That's my girl" she kissed the tape and then turned around "Go ahead hottie!"

Valerie, grinning naughtily, held a large switch in her hand with two big round buttons. She pressed the top button, and a loud, mechanical whirring echoed throughout the room. As she held the button down, my steel-handcuffed wrists, which were linked to a long length of chain dangling from the ceiling began to slowly ascend above my head. 😲

"Mmmmph..." I mumbled with a hint of nervousness, I know I'd agreed to this, but I worried that my arms might pop out of my sockets if this wasn't done right...

Fortunately, as Val raised my chained arms up to a certain height where I was just on the tips of my toes, Bethany took hold of a length of rope that she'd secured around my waist and pulled it tight, before securing it to one of the many D-rings littering the pillars on either side of me. Repeating this with a second length of rope on the other side of my waist, I was placed in a kind of rope harness that ensured my wrists wouldn't take the full weight of my body.

Finally, as Valerie came over and held me in her arms (close enough to kiss me 😊), Bethany bent my legs back so that my thighs and calves were pressed together, and placed each of my legs in a frogtie. Finally the bonds around my legs were also secured to the pillars' D-rings, and when Valerie let me go after kissing my tape gagged lips for a bit... I hung there in mid-air between the two pillars, completely naked and at the girls' mercy. 😈

For the first time in my countless sessions of bondage with these beautiful girls... I was suspended. ❤️

So, if you had a helpless young lady tied up, gagged, and suspended in front of you with a huge assortment of sex toys at your disposal...

What would you do? 😁😈❤️

Well I can tell you this: my gorgeous girlfriends looked like kids at Christmas-time, and as they caressed each others' sexy butts looking over their inventory, I literally don't think they had any clue where to start with me!

But then, glancing back at me with a wild, cheeky look in her eye, my Mistress Valerie laid her hand on one of the toys, and slowly lifted it off the rack.

"Ooh perfect!" Beth squeed and clapped her hands excitedly.
"Haha I thought so... What about you Em? You think this'll do nicely?" Val giggled, waving the toy teasingly in my face... My eyes were wide with a healthy mixture of excitement and a hint of dread...

"Mmmmmmph..." I whined and looked nervously at my girls...

It was a butt plug.

A fucking BIG butt plug! 😲😲😲

Walking around the pillars to my rear, Valerie sauntered slowly across the room, building my anticipation, my eyes were fixated on her gorgeous curvy figure, her vivacious green eyes... The big purple monstrous contraption in her hand...

Sensing my nervousness, Beth grabbed my face and turned it to face her. Once again she was using distraction tactics to make me feel better.

And as I stared in her emerald gems, admiring the perfect symmetry of her Italian-bred face, I knew it was working... My god she was beautiful, she still is, and in my eyes she always will be, even when we're both tired old ladies. ❤️❤️

"You look so sexy tied like this Em..." She smiled, running her hands up my outstretched arms, her nose almost tip-to-tip with mine. "Maybe we should just keep you like this all the time, would you like that my pretty slut?"

"Mmmm-hmmmph..." I moaned with affection, I'd do anything for my girls, I adored being their slavegirl, and I loved them so much for helping me work through my emotions like this. ♥️

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world Emma... You're funny, you're strong, and above all, you're kind. Don't ever feel like you're not worthy of our love, because you always will be, no matter what."

What had started as a distraction, Bethany had turned into a genuine speech to help raise my self-esteem, god I adored this girl so much 😍

Valerie stepped behind me, and draped her arms lovingly over my shoulders, kissing my neck. "It's true Em, nothing anyone ever does to you will make us love you any less. You're our girl, nothing will change that."

I turned my head and Valerie and I kissed with more passion than any man or woman on earth could muster...

And then, I felt something slippery enter my rear end...

"Mmmmph?! Mmmmmph! Hmmmlmm Shmmmph!!!"

Whilst Beth had distracted me, Val had subtly lubed up the toy, and now, it slid into my anus almost effortlessly...

And fuck me it felt good! 😍😍

Placing a strip of tape over the plug to keep it inside me, Valerie grinned so, so naughtily as she gave it a few cheeky taps to stimulate my rectum.

"Mmmmph..." I gasped, feeling super-sensitive to every move that thing made...

Oh boy if I'd only known what I was in for...

"You like it baby? I knew it would be perfect for a sexy slave like you heehee..." My redhead tormentor giggled.

"Mmm-hmm..." I nodded slowly, my eyes squeezed shut. I couldn't deny it, this toy felt amazing inside my arse...

"Well I'm glad you approve, because you haven't felt the best part yet."

"Hmmmmph??" I turned my head, puzzled.

Click!

BZZZZZZZZ.... BZZZZZZZZ.... BZZZZZZZZ!!!

"HMMMMLMMM FMMMMK!!!"

I screamed into my gag with shock, surprise, pain, and a great deal of arousal.

It was a goddamn vibrator!! ❤️

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just two words [mention]TayDay95[/mention]: STEAMING HOT !!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Just two words @TayDay95: STEAMING HOT !!
Two words Caesar: Thank you! 😁😁😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

And the heat just keeps increasing. How did our girls ever get along without access to a bondage club. I mean come on! You just cannot forego all of the amenities.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago And the heat just keeps increasing. How did our girls ever get along without access to a bondage club. I mean come on! You just cannot forego all of the amenities.
Haha they've definitely found their perfect haven in Club Intimate that's for sure 😁
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

The big question is how Danny and Kate are going to get the three of them out of there? Val and Beth are having too damn much fun playing with Emma - and when they're done, I bet their little slavegirl is going to want to get her turn at being the dom... Oh well, something for [mention]TayDay95[/mention] to solve...
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Sexy update, can't wait for the next one
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I have a feeling our 3 girls are gonna become regulars at the club (assuming they ever leave again 🤣). Being friends with the owners definitely has it perks 😀
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago The big question is how Danny and Kate are going to get the three of them out of there? Val and Beth are having too damn much fun playing with Emma - and when they're done, I bet their little slavegirl is going to want to get her turn at being the dom... Oh well, something for @TayDay95 to solve...
Hahaha at this point you're right, it's gonna be quite a task pulling the girls away from this place! 😂😂 I shall certainly endeavour to write the best outcome that I can.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: 3 years ago Sexy update, can't wait for the next one
Shouldn't be too long of a wait, watch this space my friend 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago I have a feeling our 3 girls are gonna become regulars at the club (assuming they ever leave again 🤣). Being friends with the owners definitely has it perks 😀
Haha Katie and Danny definitely just met their new favourite customers to be sure 😁😈
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow it’s going to take me days to catch up with all the girls recent adventures, guess I’d best start right now. Hope my blood pressure can take all the sexy stimulations ;) :P
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Wow it’s going to take me days to catch up with all the girls recent adventures, guess I’d best start right now. Hope my blood pressure can take all the sexy stimulations ;) :P
Hahaha I don't know old man might wanna have a paramedic on standby, we've already got the fire department on call!!! 🔥🔥😂😂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention].

As usual everybody I appreciate your comments and feedback, and without further ado, let's see how our suspended, gagged and plugged beauty Emma is doing shall we? 😈😁

...................................................................................

"Mmmmmph mmm gohhmmph!" I screamed into my gag, even when I was doing bondage regularly with Beth and Val, it was pretty rare for me to have something shoved up my arse, much less for it to start vibrating and stimulating parts of me I didn't know were there! 😮

I wriggled my body to and fro what little I could in my taut suspended state, my arms beginning to go numb as the blood drained right out of my hands. I bit down hard on the panties filling my cheeks, it was the only way I could even try to relieve the intense stimulation radiating, pulsing its way through my anus and coursing through my bound, sweaty bodice.

It was blissful 😍

"Hmm, you know Val, I think Emma's enjoying this... But we could probably help her enjoy it even more, right?" Beth grinned cheekily at my other sexy girlfriend as she looked up and down my helpless figure.

"I think you're absolutely right baby!" Valerie chuckled with evil intent. ❤️

"Mmmmmph?" I looked back and forth between them, wondering what dastardly sexy scheme their minds were hatching. My imagination could only run so wild with that buzzing cone-shaped distraction rumbling away against my rectum...

"You just hang tight sweetheart" Beth kissed my bare belly button, which was SO not fair as she knew I was ticklish there, and I giggled profusely. "Hmhm fuck you're so cute..." She laughed before walking back over to the racks with Valerie, who gave me a hard slap on my left butt cheek as she passed me.

"Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Ohhhh muhh gommmph..." I moaned ever so sensually as the toy relentlessly buzzed its way into my mental checklist of 'sensations I'll never forget'. My beautiful girlfriends were now talking over by the toy-covered racks, giggling and shuffling excitedly like school kids about to pull a prank...

Yeah, I was a little nervous 😅

Especially when Val glanced around at me like she'd done before she picked up the butt plug...

Gulp... 😂

Still moaning as the buzzing in my butt only seemed to get more intense, I watched from my suspended viewpoint as Bethany picked up something from the racks, though again, I was too distracted to see what it was.

I would soon discover though, as my world descended into pitch black darkness, it was a thick leather blindfold.

"Mmm? Mmmmph?! Mmmmph!" I began to panic for a few seconds, being in the dark again, not being able to see again...

It reminded me of... well... That Night... when it had been so dark...when I had no control...

"Nommph! Nmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Gmmph mm mmmph!!!" I struggled like crazy, and I mean crazy, it wouldn't have surprised me if I'd been able to tear the ropes clean out of their anchor points on the walls I struggled so hard.

"Oh god ok, ok sweetie calm down, calm down shhh I'm taking it off..." Beth tried at first to buckle the leather straps behind my head, but as soon as she realised just how emphatically I was resisting her she quickly removed the blindfold.

Valerie, who had been using the blindfold distraction to move around to my side, immediately dropped the toys she'd picked up and came over to comfort me, laying her hands gently on my hips.

"Are you ok Em?" Her sexy tone was gone, replaced with the fierce caretaker I knew her to be.

Gasping for air as I continued to sweat, puff and pant, I gathered myself over a few seconds and nodded slowly.

"You're sure my beauty?" Bethany asked, cupping my cheek, she hadn't been able to throw that blindfold away any faster if she tried, she literally tossed it across the room...

I nodded again... I was ok, I would be ok, but clearly no amount of insanely wonderful bondage was going to magically cure my trauma overnight. 😢

"Clmmph mm tmmk mm gmmph mph?" I mumbled into the panties and tape hindering my mouth.

"What's that sweetie?" Val asked, still concerned, she turned the vibrator off, I'd barely even felt it once the blindfold covered my eyes.

"Do you... I think she wants her gag off." Beth guessed, I nodded.

"Ahhhh...!" After the tape was slowly unwound from my head, taking half my hair with it (ow!) I took in a deep breath of clean air as the panties left my mouth, I flexed my aching jaw.

"You ok sweetie? I'm so sorry we got carried away..." I could see Bethany was almost in tears with guilt. Val hugged her tightly, seeing she was distressed.

"No, no no it's alright hun." I smiled a little, trying to reassure my girls I was ok "I didn't even know that would bother me like that..."

"Right, so... blindfolds are a no-no for you from now on?" Valerie asked.

"Well, I don't know about a permanent no-no... Maybe I'll just need to get used to them again." I mused.

"Okay babe, so, do you want to be let go?" Val inquired.

I smiled naughtily.

"Now when the hell did I say that?" I winked at my two gorgeous mistresses, who smiled with relief and anticipation. 😈❤️

TO BE CONTINUED
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Nice to see the blindfold didn't ruin the whole scene! How many days they gonna they gonna stay in the club? Danny and Kate might have build an addition onto the club just for our trio 🤣🤣
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago Nice to see the blindfold didn't ruin the whole scene! How many days they gonna they gonna stay in the club? Danny and Kate might have build an addition onto the club just for our trio 🤣🤣
Yeah I just wanted to acknowledge in-story that a nice bondage session isn't going to cure someone of PTSD you know?

Lolll well I mean the girls have probably been at it for an hour or so at this point, so it's not that crazy 😂😂
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

WOW, Emma is doing her part to cure herself. She is one spunky girl. Strung up in a suspension with some parts going numb but still forging ahead. What wonderful friends the three are.
Spy Task Force Completed
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I just remembered how you got me hooked on a M/M story strictly because you made me care about the characters SO FUCKING MUCH... and here we are again. In a story this fucking hot you're still having the characters be above all HUMAN with their wants, needs, frailties and freak-outs.
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well said, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. Character development is key. This series is a prime example.
Spy Task Force Completed
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 3 years ago WOW, Emma is doing her part to cure herself. She is one spunky girl. Strung up in a suspension with some parts going numb but still forging ahead. What wonderful friends the three are.
Indeed Emma is strong-willed, more than she realises 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago I just remembered how you got me hooked on a M/M story strictly because you made me care about the characters SO FUCKING MUCH... and here we are again. In a story this fucking hot you're still having the characters be above all HUMAN with their wants, needs, frailties and freak-outs.
F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C.
I always strive to find that perfect balance between sexy bondage and a good plot with good characters, so this comment really warms my heart 😊❤️

You're far too kind NotSeen, I bow to your own talents of writing hot stories with great human characters! 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic