Tale of an Archer (M+/F+ F+/F+ F/M m/f f/f), Chapter 38 - Aftermath and Epilogue - 11/24/2022 - Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey,

Love seems to be in the air all around. Obviously Jordan and Maddie, but also Angela and Angus and now even Hunter and Sheila.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Maddie, we have talked about this. You are proving things to the Guardians, not to me.
Have to agree with Jordan here.

In fairness to Maddie however, she does articulate her wishes, even if in the middle of a tight tie is usually not the best time for such a conversation. For her sake, I do wish it was and less about some kind of sense of competition or having to prove herself over and over to Jordan (especially when he has repeatedly assured her nothing of the sort is required). But she is young, and new to all this, so it is understandable that she does not seem to have perfectly figured it all out yet.

I like that Jordan actually pushes back a little, as he is uncomfortable with her requests/the situation (and correctly interprets her reasoning). I know I did say a while back it was amusing to watch Maddie push him around a little, but it was starting to go a little too far. Any relationship, but especially such a relationship as this, needs to be an equal one, not merely one person getting the other to do whatever they want, and it is good to see them slowly zeroing in on some kind of balance.

Overall, It is a very 'real' scene because of those things. Reality does not run according to a rulebook, and everyone makes mistakes.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Missing out on some severe torture? She wouldn't miss it if she was fair to herself.
Seems Maddie is a bit of a lightweight when it comes to pain, despite her brave words :P. Nothing wrong with that of course (certainly wanting to avoid pain is a perfectly normal thing), but it does sort of underscore the earlier point about 'doing things to prove something rather then because she actually wants to', which is not a healthy way to go about all this. Well, I hope she figures it all out for herself.

The conversation about heels is also quite amusing. Certainly could be argued they are a tool for torture as Amanda said :P.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I believe that if you inform Mae'aed-dee of the forces you will be adding to the Creek defense, she will amaze you with the tactics she has devised. I have learned she had provided room for additional units using traditional Bandit weapons to bolster her forces.
Curious to see what Maddie comes up with!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Another great chapter. Things are moving on several levels. We will see where this all leads us. Some we know, like Maddy and Angela, but some we will have to wait and see, like the attack by the Colony. Good read my friend, good read!
That sums it up pretty nicely: On one side the confrontation with the colonists draws nearer, slowly but steadily. That the tribes unite against a common foe is a good sign. Then there is the private level: As someone commented: Love is in the air. A well composed chapter again [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Another great chapter. Things are moving on several levels. We will see where this all leads us. Some we know, like Maddy and Angela, but some we will have to wait and see, like the attack by the Colony. Good read my friend, good read!
If I could hazard a guess, I would say that there will be fun and games, i.e. tugs, with the major players. Then comes the final battle. Thank you, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].

h56jh1 wrote: 1 year ago I agree with @slackywacky another great chapter. Looking forward to Hunter and Sheila "hooking up"
Thanks, [mention]h56jh1[/mention]. See my reply to @slackywacky.

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Hey,

Love seems to be in the air all around. Obviously Jordan and Maddie, but also Angela and Angus and now even Hunter and Sheila.
See my earlier comment to @slackywacky, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention].
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Maddie, we have talked about this. You are proving things to the Guardians, not to me.
Have to agree with Jordan here.

In fairness to Maddie however, she does articulate her wishes, even if in the middle of a tight tie is usually not the best time for such a conversation. For her sake, I do wish it was and less about some kind of sense of competition or having to prove herself over and over to Jordan (especially when he has repeatedly assured her nothing of the sort is required). But she is young, and new to all this, so it is understandable that she does not seem to have perfectly figured it all out yet.

I like that Jordan actually pushes back a little, as he is uncomfortable with her requests/the situation (and correctly interprets her reasoning). I know I did say a while back it was amusing to watch Maddie push him around a little, but it was starting to go a little too far. Any relationship, but especially such a relationship as this, needs to be an equal one, not merely one person getting the other to do whatever they want, and it is good to see them slowly zeroing in on some kind of balance.

Overall, It is a very 'real' scene because of those things. Reality does not run according to a rulebook, and everyone makes mistakes.
Nice comments. Maddie and Jordan are feeling their way. As is said about some martial arts. The 'way' is not about where you are going but the path you travel to get there.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Missing out on some severe torture? She wouldn't miss it if she was fair to herself.
Seems Maddie is a bit of a lightweight when it comes to pain, despite her brave words :P. Nothing wrong with that of course (certainly wanting to avoid pain is a perfectly normal thing), but it does sort of underscore the earlier point about 'doing things to prove something rather then because she actually wants to', which is not a healthy way to go about all this. Well, I hope she figures it all out for herself.

The conversation about heels is also quite amusing. Certainly could be argued they are a tool for torture as Amanda said :P.
Well, possibly I am just a wimp. I do not like pain. I would not like to give it. Even though I write about SM things, I suppose my personal views do creep into my stories.

About heels, I've never tried them but they must have been invented by the Dark Lord.

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I believe that if you inform Mae'aed-dee of the forces you will be adding to the Creek defense, she will amaze you with the tactics she has devised. I have learned she had provided room for additional units using traditional Bandit weapons to bolster her forces.
Curious to see what Maddie comes up with!
I hope it doesn't disappoint but don't expect exciting new tactics here. Just enough to tell the story. Thank you for you time and effort here.

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
That sums it up pretty nicely: On one side the confrontation with the colonists draws nearer, slowly but steadily. That the tribes unite against a common foe is a good sign. Then there is the private level: As someone commented: Love is in the air. A well composed chapter again @GreyLord !
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Well, possibly I am just a wimp. I do not like pain. I would not like to give it. Even though I write about SM things, I suppose my personal views do creep into my stories.
Well as I said in the quoted text, that is a perfectly normal thing. Nothing to do with being a 'wimp', just a question of how one is wired (and such things are not that simple either; the type and nature of pain matter a LOT, but that is a whole other subject). Was just poking fun anyways :D.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago About heels, I've never tried them but they must have been invented by the Dark Lord.
Well, while I am sure probably everyone is already aware of this, back in the day they were invented for and worn by men. Of course those ones were more designed for riding. But for a while after that it was also a question of fashion for men (same with stockings!). Kind of why it is quite amusing when people talk about 'womens' vs 'mens' clothing; they are entirely arbitrary definitions that change with time.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I hope it doesn't disappoint but don't expect exciting new tactics here. Just enough to tell the story.
Fair enough. Curious to see how it turns out.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thanks, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention].

-----

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have posted comments on one of my stories. That is appreciated very much. Please tell me what you think about the Tale of an Archer. If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, send me a PM or a post with that request.

-----

Chapter 34 – Mates, Husband and Wife
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

Sheilah found Tommy and related to him all that she had seen. What was happening in that Mating Hut was not stuff for spreading around, even if it always got out anyway, but they were twins, after all. She said, "Someday, I would like to approximate Maddie's suspension to test myself. Right now, I don't think I could handle that position."

“WOW, Sheilah, WOW! You are so lucky to have been part of that. Thanks for describing it to me."

Sheilah was returning to her room in the Chief's hut. It was late at night, and she passed the lodges where the visiting Chiefs were staying. Each had one of their honor guards standing in front. Sheilah had happened to catch them as they were changing the guard. She recognized the guard finishing his watch over Chief Brooks' hut. He was the guard that had been looking at her so intently at dinner. So she lingered. She was in plain sight, and when the guard was relieved, he approached Sheilah.

“My name is Hunter Cain. I have asked and know that you are Sheilah Samuel, the daughter of Chief Samuel. I hope I am not out of line if I ask if we could talk?"

Sheilah saw before her as powerful and rugged a man as she had ever seen. She had never met a Bucks before. But the stories that she had heard were fearsome indeed. Sheilah said, "I would like to talk to you. We should move away from these lodges with the Chiefs. We don't want to disturb them. Come walk with me and tell me why you were looking at me so hard at dinner tonight." Bandit girls were not expected to appear shy, yet they would if they wanted to, teasing and playfully. But they would speak their mind if they choose any day, especially when personal matters were involved.

Hunter was flustered at having the chance that he had been dreaming about since dinner. But he was not going to lose this opportunity. "Sheilah, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," Hunter blurted. Trying to recover, he continued, "There isn't much to tell about me. I suppose the most interesting thing I have ever done was to capture Lou Harriman. Well, not by myself, of course. My friend Bill was the leader of the raiding party. But I was in charge of securing Lou for days as we transported her from the Kens' village back to the Bucks' mountain."

Sheilah was so taken aback that she stopped walking for a moment. "You did that! You must tell me everything about it." Now, instead of wandering aimlessly, Sheilah knew where to go to talk. She headed out of the village on the trail to the river where the bondage circle used to meet. She thought, "Now, why did I think about bondage. I want to hear Hunter's story, not play tie up."

More than an hour passed as Hunter related the tale of Lou’s capture, her transport and her winning over the raiding party, Lou’s Ride, and the action taken by Chief Brooks. He was suddenly mortified that he had been doing all of the talking. He must be boring this goddess. He was lost in Sheilah’s blue eyes in the moonlight.

Sheilah, for her part, was partially lost in the story. She was totally lost in the presence of this handsome and powerful man sitting beside her on a log. There was no doubt in her mind about what she wanted to do. "Hunter, that is the most fascinating thing I have ever heard. Parts of it are told to us at home on special nights. But I don't think any Creek knows the whole story as you just told it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for telling me. You must retell it again soon. My twin brother, Tommy, and my friend, Maddie, are great admirers of Lou!"

Hunter answered, "Maybe I shall, but I have kept you out much too late tonight. I fear there would be great trouble if we were found alone together. We should get back to the village. I would not want to cause any shame to fall on you, Sheilah."

“I have had my dreams, Hunter. One is to become a warrior. I have become very good with a crossbow.”

Hunter answered, "We have heard rumors about these crossbows. I understand that there will be a demonstration tomorrow. Tell me what other dreams you have?"

“To meet a man like you, Hunter. You are the first man I have ever met to whom I might like to submit. You said Lou asked you to hold her breast at the beginning of Lou's Ride. I want that too. Would you hold my breast?" A challenge lay in her eyes.

Hunter reached out and cupped Sheilah's cheeks. Then one hand slid down and cupped her breast. Hunter pressed gently and relaxed. After repeating his gentle squeeze a dozen times while looking Sheilah in the eyes, he said, "Sheilah, I don't want to take you on Lou's Ride. But I have a rawhide line around my waist with my belt. If you wish to submit to me, I will use it to tie you up. But you must tell me clearly if that is what you wish."

Sheilah answered him by dropping her skirt and stepping out of it. Then she removed her halter and stood before him naked. Hunter pulled the rawhide line from his waist as Sheilah turned her back and crossed her wrists behind her back. Her back was straight, and her head was held high and proud. Hunter expertly tied Sheilah with horizontal and vertical loops, which he cinched.

Hunter lowered Sheilah to the ground and used the ends of his rawhide line to tie her ankles to her hands. Turning Sheilah on her side, he lay beside her and kissed her while manipulating the generous mounds on her chest. Sheilah moaned into Hunter's mouth as he pushed his fingers past her labia deep into her vagina.

“Hunter, my brother has bound me in training. But you are the first man to use me like this. Please do not stop. I want you inside me.”

Several hours later, a bemused and satisfied Sheilah crawled into her bed to get a few hours of sleep before first light and her Guardian duties. A pleased Amanda snuggled closer to her mate, the Chief. Angela was not getting any sleep, and it did not look promising that she would. She was kneeling on the bed. Her back was to the headboard. Her ankles were stretched to the sides, tied to the posts of the headboard. Her elbows were bound touching each other. Her wrists were tied and pulled to the top center of the headboard. A ball so large that Angus had to work it into her mouth was held in place by a bandanna.

Angela thought, "This is uncomfortable. But I will be happy to take this as long as Angus wants me to. I did not think that I would ever find someone such as him. I am glad I kept up my stretching practice. My arms are at an angle to my back that few could match. Perhaps none my age could. Angus clearly likes my tits. This makes them dangle nicely. If I wasn't gagged so effectively, I would tell him to bat them around some to make them sway. Maybe I can move enough by myself to make them sway for Angus."

-----

At first light, Jordan and Maddie looked at each other fondly. Maddie had just finished some yoga-like exercises. She had good reason for it. Jordan asked, “You still want the rocking horse for your last morning tie up, don’t you?”

“You know that I do," Maddie answered. "We had better get started. It takes more than a few minutes for you to do this."

When the sun's first rays reached the Creek village, Maddie was arched in the tightest of hogties. Her ankles were crossed. Her arms were high on her shoulders in a punishing reverse prayer position. A rope tied in her hair was tied to her ankles, pulling her head back to its limit. Her mouth was packed to the brim with a bandanna that filled her mouth. It was locked in place with a scarf. Jordan kissed her on the top of her head before walking out the door.

Most of the Creek had gathered in front of the Courtship Hut. The Guardians, dressed in their finery, were there with Maddie's dress wrapped in a sheet both to keep it clean and hidden. They were also carrying a bucket of warm water and towels. The Chief was dressed in his finest robes. Headmaster Kennedy was formally dressed in an Irish Saffron Kilt with a Celtic Furry Sporran and a sgian-dubh in his boot. This was a bizarre sight to the bandits. Politeness demanded they not stare, but more than a few worthy bandits, men and women alike, failed the task!

Chief Brooks and Chief Gomez were also present with their honor guards, all dressed as appropriate for the Ceremony to conclude this Final Courtship.

There was quiet murmuring in the crowd and a general feeling of expectation. The first rays of sunlight came from the rising sun as the Guardians entered the hut just as Jordan was leaving. He seemed surprised to see the crowd that had gathered. The Chief motioned for Jordan to join him.

The Guardians were surprised at the predicament in which they found Maddie. Angela said, "Maddie, you are making a statement to the final moment of your Courtship."

Sheilah said, "You show me, yet again, a bondage position that I don't think I could endure."

Maddie said, "Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph."

Amanda said, “Guardians, let’s get her free. We have work to do!”

Half an hour later, the door opened, and Maddie came out wearing her wedding dress with Amanda on one arm and Angela on the other. It was soon seen that Sheilah was bringing up the rear and was holding the train off the ground. There was a lot of chatter from the Creek. They had never seen a dress like this before. The beauty of the woman wearing the dress was apparent to all. The rope marks were also evident, and Maddie wore them proudly. Angela and Amanda guided Maddie to the Chief, where Jordan took his position on her right side. Angela and Amanda joined Sheilah behind Maddie and Jordan. Angus McTavrish, fully arrayed in Celtic finery, stood beside Jordan.

The Chief spoke loudly and clearly, “Guardians, have the Final Courtship protocols been satisfied?”

Amanda replied, "They have been satisfied most excellently, in a way that will be talked about around campfires for years to come." At the Chief's signal, the assembled crowd began a traditional chant with plaintive minor notes and exulting major chords filled the village. When the chant ended, the Chief continued, "This is a momentous occasion. Shordan Archah and Mae'aed-dee, both of the Creek nation, having fulfilled all requirements of our Mating Traditions, stand before us to become mates for life. Both of these Creek have demonstrated courage, bravery, honor, and the willingness to show that peace can exist between the Colony and the Bandits. Now, I will ask you for the last time, Mae'aed-dee. Do you wish to be the mate of Shordan Archah, and will you submit to him for the rest of your life?"

Maddie answered, "I do, and I will."

Then the Chief asked Jordan, “Shordan Archah, do you wish to be the mate of Mae’aed-dee? Will you provide for her, care for her, and honor her for the rest of your life?”

Jordan replied, “Yes, to all of these things.”

Then as Chief of the Creek and in front of the Bucks, the Comanche, the Creek, and Unihold, I pronounce you mates. We shall feast merrily this afternoon, but this morning, we will have a second ceremony conducted by Headmaster Kennedy.”

The Headmaster stepped forward and stood in front of Jordan and Maddie. "This is the first mating between a Colonist and a Bandit. It is our hope, following the plans of Lou Harriman, that there will be many more in the future and lasting peace between Colony and Bandits. They are now mated following Bandit traditions. On Earth, this institution is called marriage. I will marry them in the Earth tradition."

Headmaster to Jordan, “Do you take Maddie to be your lawfully wedded wife from this day forward, whether times are good or bad, rich or poor, healthy or ill; will you love, honor, and cherish her, and hold her up in faith long as you both shall live?”

Jordan responded, “I do.”

Headmaster to Maddie, “Do you take Jordan to be your lawfully wedded husband from this day forward, whether times are good or bad, rich or poor, healthy or ill; will you love, honor, and cherish him, and hold him up in faith long as you both shall live?”

Maddie responded, “I do.”

The Headmaster instructed Angus, "Provide Jordan the ring." Headmaster said to Jordan, "Please repeat after me: Maddie, with this ring, I promise to love, honor, and cherish you, and to hold you up in faith, whether times are good or bad, whether we're rich or poor, and through whatever God has in store for us, as long as I live." Jordan so repeated.

Jordan puts the ring on Maddie’s finger.

Next, the Headmaster instructed Sheilah, "Provide Mae'aed-dee the ring. Please repeat after me, Mae'aed-dee: Jordan, with this ring, I promise to love, honor, and cherish you, and to hold you up in faith, whether times are good or bad, whether we're rich or poor, and through whatever God has in store for us, as long as I live." Mae'aed-dee carefully repeated the vow.

The Headmaster concluded, "By the power vested in me by planet Earth and by the Colony, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Jordan, you may kiss your wife.

-----

All returned to their own quarters to prepare for the demonstration, whether observers or participants. Maddie and Jordan entered their hut, the temporary one given to them by Chief Samuel, not the Final Courtship Hut. They both breathed sighs of relief. Their courtship had been very exciting, but it was exhausting and good that it was finished.

Jordan said, "You got the Headmaster's message just as I did. The visiting Chiefs are very interested in tactics, and that is where you have specialized. I will answer any questions about the crossbows. Will you be comfortable taking care of tactical questions, Maddie?"

“Surely, Jordan,” Maddie replied. “They will be interested in how their forces can be used. I have some ideas that I have been thinking about. I can explain my thoughts. But shouldn’t War Chief Buzz be the one to make those decisions?”

“I had a few minutes to talk to the Headmaster," Jordan answered. "He told me he has frequently communicated with War Chief Buzz. Since a splinter group will attack us, they decided that Buzz should remain with the main force just in case the Colony uses this as a diversion. And Fred told Buzz that you were taking care of things here in an excellent manner. My concern is that this puts too much on you."

“It won't be more pressure than I have had for the last few days. Let's change, and as you say, get this show on the road." Maddie pulled on the very sexy outfit that she wore for her first crossbow demonstration. She had astutely observed that men often forgot their hard questions around a beautiful woman who generously displayed as much of her body as the culture allowed.

Walking to the training field, Maddie asked Jordan, “What do you think about Angela’s and Amos’ relationship? Do you think that could work out for the two of them?”

Jordan confessed, “I have had private conversations with Amos. I can say that I am convinced that he is serious and wants a lasting relationship with Angela. Angela, in turn, shows every sign of being equally determined to make it work for them. Their mutual interest in medicine provides a common area of compatibility. So yes, I think that they have as good a chance as any couple, perhaps better. But what are your thoughts?”

“I have told you a little of the bondage circle that Sheilah, Tommy, and I started. Angela joined that feeling very deprived of male relationships. She could not find anyone good enough for her submission. Amos seems to have filled that void. I do hope that it works for them. Otherwise, it will break Angela’s heart.”

-----

On the training field stand, the three Chiefs and the Headmaster stood. Their honor guards were to the sides of the platform, as were most of the Creek who were not demonstrating.

Targets were arranged as they were for Maddie's first crossbow demonstration. On the ground in front of the stand with their crossbows, Amanda, Angela, Sheilah, Tommy, and Sammy awaited. Maddie joined the five, and they stood as two triplets: Amanda, Maddie, and Sammy in one and Angela, Sheilah, and Tommy in the other. Unlike the day of Maddie's demonstration, the sky was cloudless, and the wind was calm.

Jordan joined the Chiefs of the stand and explained they would begin by showing the crossbow's power. As before, Chief Samuel would call out the targets rapidly, one after the other. The triplets would alternate in shooting, and each triplet would strive to always have one member ready to shoot.

These shooters had months of practice and were ready to show what they could do. Chief Samuel started calling out the targets, and Amanda as one triplet leader, then Angela, as the other, would either shoot or direct another in the triplet to shoot. After releasing, the crossbowman would immediately span and load for another assignment.

Pausing only to breathe, Chief Samuel went through the five rows of three targets three times. In the end, each target had three bolts, if not in the bull's eye, at least very close to it. Even the most distant targets. Loud cries of approval rose from the spectators, "How! … How! … How!"

Then, a wagon was pulled across the field at a hundred meters from the triplets by troops in the wood line on the other side. A man-shaped target was mounted in the back of the wagon. The triplets began shooting at it without delay. When the wagon entered the woods on the other side, the target resembled a porcupine with many bolts sticking from it. The cry, "How! … How! … How!" again sounded from the assembled Creek. The Comanche and Bucks honor guards joined in too.

Maddie joined the Chiefs and explained the basic unit of the triplet and how it functioned. The rest of the shooters sprinted for the trees to join the troops for the tactical demonstration. Maddie said, "If a triplet needs to take care of a member, a neighboring triplet should be able to take over the additional duties. We combine three triplets to form a section. One of the triplet leaders is also the section leader. Three sections make a division. A division has a sub-chief with two assistants. The sub-chief deploys his division freely but is charged to observe the general plan."

A division emerged from the tree line where the wagon had been pulled. It was specially selected. The contest to be part of the demonstration had been bitter. Maddie had been tempted to field at least one of the two war parties, also called centuries, but had been talked out of it by Jordan, Amanda, and Angela. It had been too soon for that. With a new target mounted, the wagon was pulled past the division and across the training field to its original position. When the wagon was halfway across, the division sub-chief ordered his second section to shoot a volley. Nine bolts struck the target. The sub-chief then called his first section to shoot. Nine more bolts struck. Without delay, the third section was ordered to release, and another nine bolts penetrated the target. By then, the second section had spanned, reloaded, and was ready again. The sub-chief kept up the volleys until the target broke into two parts, well before the wagon reached the other side. Enthusiastic cries of the observers called out, "How! … How! … How!"

After Maddie had the division demonstrate how triplets and sections could provide cover for each other as they either advanced or retreated., she addressed the Bucks and Comanche Chiefs, "The Colonists will have to enter our forests on the trail by the river. I believe it would be effective for your mounted warriors to wait in the trees until their wagons are abreast. Then your warriors will swoop down on the column of wagons, shoot at close range with their bows, and dash back to the trees. As they enter the trees, our centuries will emerge and begin laying volleys on the wagons with their heavy weapons. We will start with volleys by divisions. According to the situation, the shooting will be delegated to the section leaders, as the divisions will disperse to make a difficult target for the Colonists. Our goal is to neutralize the laser weapons with their support and to bring down the force's leadership.

“Our scouts will have provided us with the details of their order of battle. We will know how they are configured and take out their leadership rapidly. It may be too much to expect that we will have no casualties, but they should be minimal. These will not be military people; we should have them in disarray quickly. Youngsters will be provided as runners and message bearers. Should a crisis arise, we will retreat, change positions, reform, and start again. We'll have cover and the whole valley to use. I am convinced we could wipe them out, but I understand that is not the idea. So we won't waste bolts on fleeing people. Taking captives is your task, but I would like some groups of warriors to provide some cover for my sections if a determined force should attempt to get into close quarters with us."

The Chiefs looked at each other. Then Chief Gomez said, "By riding in fast, shooting, and retreating, the Colonists should not be able to use their main weapons, these laser cannons. Those crossbows will be very dangerous for them when they try to set the cannons up. I like your plan, Mae'aed-dee. Even more, I am impressed. Chief Brooks and Chief Samuel, what do you think?"

There was, naturally, much discussion. It was the nature of the tribes to hash things out. Chief Samuel said, "Thank you, Mae'aed-dee, for the demonstration and the discussion. Your plan is approved. Chief Gomez is leaving a Comanche warrior, and Chief Brooks is leaving a Bucks warrior to work with you. They will learn the way of the crossbow. The rest of today will be a holiday. All Creek shall prepare a mighty feast to celebrate your mating and the help being kindly offered by Chief Gomez and Chief Brooks. Please extend our thanks to your trainees for this demonstration. Tomorrow we will resume training and harvesting. Today, we will eat and drink."

Maddie replied, “Thank you, Chiefs, for watching our demonstration. If you will excuse me, I will go and tell our troops your words.” Inside she was jumping around triumphantly, but she kept composure as she thought Great Lou would, or any celebrated chief. She simply nodded and went.

As the Chiefs neared the Counsel Lodge, Medico McTavrish arrived with Derrick. On seeing Derrick up and walking, Chief Samuel went up to him, saying, "It is good to see you on your feet. Medico McTavrish says that you will heal completely but must rest your arm and shoulder for the next month. Follow his instructions. You are too valuable to the Creek for us not to have you returned to full strength."
Last edited by GreyLord 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

another great chapter in a very good story, well done.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

There is another romance in coming: Sheila and Hunter :) And Jordan and Maddie finally tie the knot! Excellently written [mention]GreyLord[/mention] this is quite the Saga you are telling. Thank you for sharing this great tale with us!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

h56jh1 wrote: 1 year ago another great chapter in a very good story, well done.
Thank you, [mention]h56jh1[/mention]. It is good to know that I am keeping your interest.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago There is another romance in coming: Sheila and Hunter :) And Jordan and Maddie finally tie the knot! Excellently written @GreyLord this is quite the Saga you are telling. Thank you for sharing this great tale with us!
Sheilah and Hunter are coming on big time, indeed. I can't promise that the story will ever get written, but it is possible that an offspring of Sheilah and Hunter will mate with a Brooks and thus be ancestors of the Bandit Scout, Stella Brooks.

Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Well, it seems Sheila and Hunter have moved along in their relationship *quite* quickly. Perhaps they are unique, but it seems Bandits are quite straightforward in such matters :P.

It was mentioned before when it originally came up, but it is quite amusing how anti-climactically simple the 'Earth wedding' is after all the complex days of ceremony and the courtship for the Bandit wedding. Good to see Jordan and Maddie finally married however.

Seems like Maddie has impressed more then the Creek now; although it seems the story is starting to wrap up, and is unlikely to explore this aspect, would have been interesting to see where that 'plotline' might have gone down the line. I could imagine Maddie becoming almost a sort of ambassador/advisor to various tribes, especially since she lives apart from them at the moment.

Wonder if anything will happen with Derrick down the line. Interesting that he was mentioned at the end.

Also curious if the bots will come into play again. They have been 'missing' a while, understandably, since the action had shifted to the Creek village.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Well, it seems Sheila and Hunter have moved along in their relationship *quite* quickly. Perhaps they are unique, but it seems Bandits are quite straightforward in such matters :P.
Indeed.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago It was mentioned before when it originally came up, but it is quite amusing how anti-climactically simple the 'Earth wedding' is after all the complex days of ceremony and the courtship for the Bandit wedding. Good to see Jordan and Maddie finally married however.
It has seemed like a long road to get them there.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Seems like Maddie has impressed more then the Creek now; although it seems the story is starting to wrap up, and is unlikely to explore this aspect, would have been interesting to see where that 'plotline' might have gone down the line. I could imagine Maddie becoming almost a sort of ambassador/advisor to various tribes, especially since she lives apart from them at the moment.
One of the good things about a story like this is the many opportunities for spinoffs. My plan is to return to the time of the Bandit Scout for now.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Wonder if anything will happen with Derrick down the line. Interesting that he was mentioned at the end.
Just closing a loose end. Much more could be done with him.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Also curious if the bots will come into play again. They have been 'missing' a while, understandably, since the action had shifted to the Creek village.
The bots are conflicted about the conflict between humans and chose to limit their participation. But they see one side as having the moral high ground.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have posted comments on one of my stories. That is appreciated very much. Please tell me what you think about the Tale of an Archer. If you would like your tag added or removed from this list, send me a PM or a post with that request.

-----

Chapter 35 – The Women Dance
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

Sheilah also arrived but held back from entering the lodge. Hunter was doing the same. They quietly walked away, and Hunter guided Sheilah to a hut, telling her, "Chief Brooks is having me remain with the Creek, and your father has given me this hut. Would you come in? I have a crucial question to ask you."

“Hunter, this is wonderful news! I thought you would leave in the morning to return to your mountain," Sheilah said. She entered without hesitation.

Hunter told Sheilah, "I told Chief Brooks that I had found the woman I would mate. When I said it was you, he said I had made a great choice but must be circumspect and follow all of the proprieties. From last night, I believe that we are of like minds on this. But I ask formally, will you consider being my mate? May I approach your father and ask for the Right of Courtship?"

Sheilah's eyes grew large, and the corners of her lips turned up in a gentle smile as she answered, "Hunter, I want to be your mate and to submit to you in all things. I must ask that I be allowed to continue working with Mae'aed-dee and the crossbow. Will that be alright with you?"

“The woman I love is a warrior,” answered Hunter. He took the question as part of Sheilah’s submission, but it was out of the question that he would interfere. It was a confirmation of her earnest desire, not more, not less. "I would expect nothing less. How could I expect anything different in this dire time? But I can tell you have more to ask?"

“Yes, I will try to explain. Maddie's performance in her Final Courtship is already the talk of the Creek. The bondage that she had the Guardians put her in for Jordan and the bondage that she had Jordan put her in for the Guardians exceed anything that I have ever heard of, much less trained for. I have found you, and you are proven. You captured Lou and placed her in Lou's Ride. You are a great warrior and already have your reputation. But I must be worthy of you. There are four ways that I want you to tie me up. Each way will be difficult, but I must stay rigged for at least an hour. And during that hour, you must have your will with me. The test is that I can be happy in the bondage and enjoy what you do to me while I am bound. Does this make any sense to you?"

Hunter answered, "It makes complete sense, Sheilah. Young men wanting to become warriors will sometimes go on a quest, a mission of great difficulty and perhaps danger, to prove themselves. You, my warrior lady, are setting a quest for yourself."

“Then, if I can achieve my quest, I would be most pleased if you asked my father for the Right of Courtship," Sheilah's blue eyes looked deeply into Hunter's brown eyes until he engulfed her in his arms.

“Quickly, for we have little time before we will be missed," Sheilah said as she stripped off her buckskins. "There is sure to be some rope around here. Tie me in a strappado, and let me taste your member before we join everyone. This, of course, is not part of my quest. I will explain my quest to you in detail later."

There was rope on a shelf, and it did not take long for Hunter to tie Sheilah's hands behind her back and bend her over in an effective strappado. As Sheilah sucked on Hunter, he reached around her to pull and manipulate her breasts. When he exploded, Sheilah continued sucking until he was clean.

They did not want to be missed, so Hunter freed Sheilah, and they put themselves back together and left to participate in the celebrations of the day. Sheilah quickly found a beaker of juice.

-----

“I know I have pushed you into tying me harsher than you wished," Maddie told Jordan. They had an hour or so of free time alone in their hut. "Thank you for going along with my wishes, Shordan. I want you to know that I have a great appreciation for your gentle approach as well. It will always be good for me if you tie me up just enough to make me helpless and then just hold me. Or play with my body or make love. Whatever you want will always be fine. I know what a submissive mate is supposed to be!"

“And what you want, you shall have, Maddie," Jordan replied. "In two demonstrations, you have been dressed in this outfit. It looks almost Creek, but it's not, is it? It is much too risque for the Creek. Yet they will think it is Creek; they just won't remember where they have seen anything so sexy. I would bet the bots had something to do with this."

“You are right," she admitted. "This is the work of Jeeves and Joseph. Jeeves has been collecting data on Bandit behavior, all Bandits and not just the Creek. He designed it to maximize sexual allure without breaking taboos. He presented options, and I made my choices. Joseph, naturally, made the outfit. Do you like it?"

Jordan answered, "I don't know if this is the time for me to say this. Yes, of course, I like it. But it is hard for me to think of anything but tying you up while you wear it."

“Well, for goodness sake, what are you waiting for?" Maddie grinned. "We have enough time. Then we will have to join the crowd to eat, drink, and dance. We should both be too drunk to play and too tired by bedtime. So it's playtime now! You want to start with me in or out of this getup?"

“I want you dressed just like you are for now,” Jordan said, tossing bundles of rope on the bed. “After you, my dear mate.”

Should I remove the moccasins?.”

Jordan said yes, and Maddie crawled onto the bed and took a kneeling position waiting for Jordan's next instruction. Angus had described the bondage he loved with Angela by commlink, and Jordan thought this would be an excellent time to try it. Jordan moved behind Maddie and carefully pulled her arms behind her, crossing her forearms at right angles. Then he carefully made vertical and horizontal loops and cinched them. He was taking care that nothing would be tight but that it would be immovable. Jordan reduced the range of motion of her hands with an elbow tie. Some possible movement remained, but Angus had explained how desirable that was.

Jordan indicated where he wanted Maddie to sit and held her arm to help her knee walk to that position. Maddie was sitting upright on the bed with her legs stretched out in front of her. Jordan made a couple of loops above her knees, crossed one ankle over the other with her legs straight, and made a few more loops around the ankles. He did not tie any knots in her leg ropes.

“You are always much more thorough in your binding, Jordan," Maddie commented. You were thorough with my arms but surprised me with my legs. Is something wrong?"

“No, not at all, dear," he answered. "It is just that I know it will not be long before I want to remove your scorching hot pants. After that, I will fix your legs properly. I do know that you like things to be proper."

“Oh, I do,” said Maddie with a laugh. “Now I understand.”

Jordan sat down behind Maddie with his back against the headboard. He adjusted a pillow for maximum comfort before pulling Maddie's hips tightly between his legs. Pulling her shoulders back a tiny amount had her reclining on his chest. Maddie's halter, like her pants, was made of buckskin plus Earth technology. Her top acted like an uplift bra, leaving the top half of her breasts visible. Only a thin strap from the side of the halter went over her shoulder, as only a tiny bit of support was needed because of the hi-tech design.

Jordan's fingers felt, stroked, and prodded the exposed part of Maddie's tits. Then he wanted the nipples, which were still enclosed by the halter. He found her top very accommodating when he reached under it for her breasts to pull the nipples free. It was also easy to unhook the halter. He could also unhook the shoulder strap from the back of the halter. This let him remove the halter from Maddie entirely without having to untie her. Maddie turned her head as far as she could and gave Jordan a coy smile, "Are you finding everything that you are looking for, Jordan?"

And, at the moment, Jordan was delighted with how things were. That is when Maddie got a private suggestion from Angela. Maddie realized that she could do better if she had a two-column tie, but she could work with Jordan's binding. Straightening one hand a little more vertically, she grasped Jordan's dick firmly and moved her hand up and down as much as the ropes holding her arms would allow.

Jordan let out a soft "Oh."

Then Maddie realized she could get more movement if she rocked her shoulder back and forth. This added the effect of tightening and loosening the pressure Jordan was putting on her tits and nipples. That pleased both of them.

“Angus said to do a two-column tie. Now I understand why. Next time, okay?”

Maddie leaned further forward, and Jordan let his hand slide down Maddie's stomach to her pants. When Maddie rocked back, he brought one hand back to her tits. With the lower hand, Jordan explored Maddie's labia through the buckskin. Joseph had worked the buckskin until it was both thin and soft. He could feel her labia and thought Maddie must be getting sensations from his fingers.

“If you agree, I think it is time for a change-up. What do you say?" asked Jordan.

Maddie replied, “Always, if you want one.”

Jordan slid from behind her and freed her legs. Then he pulled her pants down and off. While he was at it, he got rid of his clothes too. "I had been thinking of tying your legs in a frog tie at this point. But we don't need to tie them at all."

As Jordan was returning to his position, Maddie struggled into a kneeling position. "This puts my hands higher. I can get a lot better motion from a kneeling position. She continued stroking Jordan's dick, and he immediately agreed, "Yes, you have much more motion now. See, that proves my point. Taking away all of your sub’s freedom is not always the best thing to do.”

Jordan embedded fingers in Maddie's vagina, stroking her clit and tunnel walls. He did not ignore her tits, especially her nipples.

“Jordan," Maddie called out, "I don't think I can stop myself from cuming much longer."

“Me either, but I would rather do it inside of you. Lift your butt up, dear, and I will see if we can fit together without turning you around.”

Maddie did as he asked, and Jordan pushed his shaft between her legs. "Now, can you settle down on it?" Maddie was lubricated and slid onto his shaft without a problem. "Great; next, see if you can move your knees to the outside of my thighs." Again, she could. "We are in a position for some rousing fun."

Jordan pulled on her tits, locking her against his chest with one hand. He could rub her clit with the other as he hunched up and down.

Maddie thought, "Nipples, clitoris, and deep vagina, there is nothing more I could ask for. Oh, maybe to have something more interesting to do with my hands. No big deal. I am supposed to be helpless right now. Act the part."

But she didn’t, she screamed, shaking her head hard from side to side, throwing her hair in Jordan’s face. But he did not complain. He was riding an explosion of his own.

-----

That afternoon and evening, much ale was quaffed, and much food was eaten. Different families would take turns on drums, flutes, and the stringed instruments used by Bandits. There was much singing and not much ceremony. People were talking to each other and leaving their places to sit elsewhere. So Jordan was surprised when he was ushered to his 'place of honor' but did not find Maddie there. The chiefs were present, but not Amanda. The elders, but only the males. Notably, Angela was marshaling the remaining women and girls to provide drinks and food, for many womenfolk were gone. Jordan was bewildered and about to inquire when Chief Samuel smiled and waved his hand.

Drums started a resounding rhythm. Then suddenly, silence. But after a second, a prolonged, high-pitched yelling responded from afar. The drums called again, the female choir replied, and a third time. Then the drums settled for a lower sound, providing an underlining rhythm, as the tribe’s women appeared. They had gathered at the village's end. Not all, but the married women only. Also, widows if they so chose. Only the highly pregnant or elderly were absent. The impressive column, almost a phalanx, approached, for there were twelve women in the front line and many lines behind. They were well over 200 hundred, but Jordan never counted, for his eyes were fixed on one of their numbers. On her day of honor, Maddie was in the van and in the middle, next to Amanda. Maddie was easily recognized in her Earthstyle dress amongst the buckskin-clad Creek women from a distance. This was precisely what she had stated: she would honor both traditions! Only, now and then, she had a grip on her skirts, for she was unsure of the length of her dress,

They approached dancing, and they danced almost in unison. Almost, for it was not a high standard show production drilled into professional dancers. On the other hand, the cadences were well known, and the rhythm was most catching. It had been watched by all since they had been girls and unmarried women. It was observed repeatedly, so it went on from generation to generation. This was the same way that Maddie had learned the steps - by watching and listening from outside.

The steps and body moves were repeated several times as the music continued. There was a series of quickly executed, stomping short steps by which they moved meters onwards. Then shuffling, almost swooning ones. After that, the women performed prancing moves on the spot, pirouetting with crossed wrists over their heads, before they rushed forward a few meters to stop in a rocking motion. They bowed, swooned, and threw the crossed wrists forward in that universal gesture of submission. After this, to underline that they were free of mind and very much their own woman, they danced as each fancied at that moment. Finally, they came together again to restart that quick step sequence. They came nearer and nearer.

They sang, as well. The dusk had made way for the night, and bonfires and torches provided a delightful, most fitting light. It was an incredible sight.

Jordan caught Angela whispering in Angus' ear, and he could guess what she said. She wanted to dance amongst the others in the front line herself in a few months!

The text of the song was in Creek. It seemed to Jordan that most of the text was repeated as the dance was repeated. Later Maddie would provide him with a translation of the main verse:

Gratitude for the Holy Mating

Thanks to the Spirits guiding us in our way,
that living in harmony we ever may!
Feel the blessing if the Spirits have found
a mate to keep you being bound!
In bindings of love and consent
that lifetime is not vainly being spent!
A mate and friend of mine
is so hard to find
for long is a lonely night
even longer though if the mate is not right!
Thanks to the Spirits, all praise to the Spirits!

As they had almost reached the end, empty cups and pitchers were brought to be filled by the onlooking menfolk. Chief Samuel came over and said: “Fill it, yours will be for Mae’aed-dee, as mine for Amanda! When the dance is over, we will unite with our women. To bring a drink is a gesture of gratitude and care! It’s an old tradition!”

The dance ended with a triumphant cheer by the women and a roaring response from the onlookers. The married men rushed to their mates with the cups. Much was spilled and happily refilled again while the feast went on. The mood was high, for it was maybe the last celebration before the war, but otherwise, all dark clouds were pushed away.

However, there was one more event. One Maddie was very nervous about. She almost dreaded it. The dance of the newly married couple according to tradition brought to Newhome by the Colonists. She had seen vids of it and had practiced again and again. She did not feel ready. It wouldn't be perfect, but she was Mae-and-dee and no shirker!

The Headmaster made a brief speech explaining the tradition and the technology that would be used to provide the music. Then all eyes rested on Maddie and Jordan.

André Rieu - The Beautiful Blue Danube

It went well enough. Minor missteps happened, unnoticed by the awed audience, mesmerized by the music's magic and the mates' moves, in harmony with the strange music. However, Jordan wished they had a better ground to dance upon, but that way, some steps needed to be simplified, which helped Maddie. Even so, it was a dance that was totally different from anything the Bandits were used to. There was a great cheer and a spontaneous demand to see it again, with some adventurous couples trying to imitate. Later Jordan, Angus, and Fred Kennedy valiantly tried to learn Bandit dances. This was great fun and caused much thirst! For the rest of the evening, Maddie walked on bare feet.

-----

Many had to be helped home and put to bed. Chief Samuel and Amanda did not stay up as long as they would have a few years back. They were surprised but pleased that Sheilah had come home with them. Tommy was still howling with the owls.

Sheilah said, "Good night, Mom and Dad."

Amos said, "Sheilah, I am proud of Tommy, but I am especially proud of you. You performed magnificently as a Guardian and as a warrior. No father could wish for more in a daughter. Good night."

Sheilah did not undress but lay in her bed, clothed long past the point that she expected her parents to be asleep. She and Tommy had perfected slipping out of their lodge years ago. Sheilah made her way silently, keeping in the shadows until she arrived at the hut assigned to Hunter. Tonight, Sheilah was going to try one of the four positions of her quest.

Amanda and Amos were not asleep. Amanda said, “She is gone. We have the lodge to ourselves.”

“The young people just can't believe that folks our age still like to play," Amos said. "They seem to believe that sex is exclusively for the young. How would you like to use this time we have for ourselves."

Amanda answered, "Amos, I am feeling the difference in the way I feel because of the hard training that Maddie is putting us through. You and I have been in a rut somewhat. Your ties have become routine and quick. I have been thinking about how we did things in the old days. Tonight, why don't you tie me to the stake. If I am going to lead a century, I have to be tough. More, I have to feel tough. And I have to think of myself as a proud woman who submits to her mate by her own choice. So, I have a deal for you. We have a post here. It will make a good stake. Tie me up to the stake like you would have twenty years ago. Then, work me over with the heavy flogger. I have a secret. If you can make me tell you my secret, I will give you a blow job every day for a month. Plus, anything else that you might want. But if I don't tell you, tomorrow night, I can tie you up in any way that I want. Are you brave enough to take that challenge, my Chief?"

“Amanda, have you lost your mind?” Amos asked. “I have always been able to tie you up so that you could not escape. And I have excelled at putting people to the question. I have been fortunate that I haven’t had to do that often. And I have never used harsh measures on you, Amanda, my love. Why do you think that I will start now?”

“I know you have always been gentle with me, Amos, even when you were being strong. Don't think that I don't love you for that. But this one time, I don't want you to be gentle. I haven't mentioned all the reasons I am asking you this. I said I wanted to prove to myself that I am worthy of leading a century. And I want to shock us out of our rut. I didn't say that as a Guardian I have just watched Maddie demonstrate what it means to submit to your mate. Amos, I feel ashamed that I haven't submitted to you as I should have recently. I love you with all of my heart, and I want to demonstrate my total submission to you as well as Maddie did to Jordan."
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

As usual there are many things to be said about this chapter, let me name a few:

There is the conversation between Sheila and Hunter at the beginning for instance. My personal favourite: The dance, or actually both dances :) The dance of the Creek women is written execellently: While reading I coud easily imagine the scene before my inner eye. Very sweet the dance of Jordan and Maddie: Too cute that Maddie feels nervous about waltzing with her husband. And truth to be told a quick vienna walz is no easy feat, so I understand her anxiety ;)

The choice of music is exellent. One of my favourite walzes which capture the spirit of this music and the feelings it conveys, perfectly

Addendum:

[mention]Nainur[/mention] I want to congratulate you as well. Excellent work.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The choice of music is exellent. One of my favourite walzes which capture the spirit of this music and the feelings it conveys, perfectly
Andre always reminds me of James Last. Neither of them really directs the orchestra. I do enjoy the music, as do I enjoy this tale above. Well done!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

Again another great chapter.
Last edited by h56jh1 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago As usual there are many things to be said about this chapter, let me name a few:

There is the conversation between Sheila and Hunter at the beginning for instance. My personal favourite: The dance, or actually both dances :) The dance of the Creek women is written execellently: While reading I coud easily imagine the scene before my inner eye. Very sweet the dance of Jordan and Maddie: Too cute that Maddie feels nervous about waltzing with her husband. And truth to be told a quick vienna walz is no easy feat, so I understand her anxiety ;)

The choice of music is exellent. One of my favourite walzes which capture the spirit of this music and the feelings it conveys, perfectly

Addendum:

@Nainur I want to congratulate you as well. Excellent work.
Why, thank you. I can reveal: those parts had been actually written by me...
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Seems like Maddie has infected the whole village with some kind of bondage fever! A bit of jealousy, perhaps?

Interesting that Sheilah feels the need to ask Hunter about her warrior training. Wonder if that is something present throughout the whole culture, or simply a personal thing in her case. Very strange either way, but foreign cultures often tend to be quite strange.

Others have already mentioned the dancing, so I will only say that I also found it intriguing.

Amanda's 'bet' with Samuel seems quite strange. Women tying men seems taboo in this culture, plus it puts him in an awkward position; he has to watch for her safety while also being personally incentivized to go quite far. Hard to walk that fine line, but I guess you could argue that line always exists to some extent with any such play. Still, directly creating such a contradictory incentive (ie actively rather then it simply existing passively) feels wrong.

So therefore, cannot entirely disagree with:
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago “Amanda, have you lost your mind?”
Well, hopefully it ends well (I would be surprised if it did not), and Amanda succeeds in proving what she wants to prove to herself and her husband.
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Why, thank you. I can reveal: those parts had been actually written by me...
Well done!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

thank you kindly, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention] :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago As usual there are many things to be said about this chapter, let me name a few:

Addendum:

@Nainur I want to congratulate you as well. Excellent work.
Thank you so much, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], for being a regular reader and commentator.

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The choice of music is exellent. One of my favourite walzes which capture the spirit of this music and the feelings it conveys, perfectly
Andre always reminds me of James Last. Neither of them really directs the orchestra. I do enjoy the music, as do I enjoy this tale above. Well done!
That we can do something that the great [mention]slackywacky[/mention] enjoys is exciting for us. Thank you for your comment.

h56jh1 wrote: 1 year ago Again another great chapter.
Thank you, [mention]h56jh1[/mention]. We are closing in on the end now. Hopefully, our story will be fun and exciting to the very last word.

BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Seems like Maddie has infected the whole village with some kind of bondage fever! A bit of jealousy, perhaps?
Indeed! I hadn't thought of it that way but that is accurate, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]. Paraphrasing [mention]slackywacky[/mention], Elon Musk, book me a berth.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Interesting that Sheilah feels the need to ask Hunter about her warrior training. Wonder if that is something present throughout the whole culture, or simply a personal thing in her case. Very strange either way, but foreign cultures often tend to be quite strange.
The Bandit culture does have women warriors, they are relatively rare. Sheilah is being cautious as she asserts that being a warrior shares an importance with being a mate.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Others have already mentioned the dancing, so I will only say that I also found it intriguing.
Go, [mention]Nainur[/mention]!
BlissfulMisery wrote: 1 year ago Amanda's 'bet' with Samuel seems quite strange. Women tying men seems taboo in this culture, plus it puts him in an awkward position; he has to watch for her safety while also being personally incentivized to go quite far. Hard to walk that fine line, but I guess you could argue that line always exists to some extent with any such play. Still, directly creating such a contradictory incentive (ie actively rather then it simply existing passively) feels wrong.

So therefore, cannot entirely disagree with:
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago “Amanda, have you lost your mind?”
Well, hopefully it ends well (I would be surprised if it did not), and Amanda succeeds in proving what she wants to prove to herself and her husband.
Well, either it will or it won't. Thank you for your thoughts, [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention].

And, [mention]Nainur[/mention], as we move into the final chapters of this tale, I would like to thank you for you for your tireless efforts, your great creativity, and your endless efforts to keep me on the straight and narrow path as we have written this story.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] , you are very, very welcome
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago @GreyLord , you are very, very welcome
You [mention]Nainur[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] did a truly fantastic job. I for my part could not tell, which part is from each of you - the story telling is flawless.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago You @Nainur and @GreyLord did a truly fantastic job. I for my part could not tell, which part is from each of you - the story telling is flawless.
Why, that is the easiest thing in the world, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. If it was good, it was [mention]Nainur[/mention]'s.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

-----

We are approaching the final chapters of this tale. The authors do hope that you have enjoyed the story. Having less latitude to shift elements into later chapters, this is a bit longer than usual.

-----

Chapter 36 – Sheilah Pursues Her Quest
By @GreyLord and @Nainur

Amos reflected on her words and replied, “That is a great statement of your devotion, Amanda. Since you can stop this at any time simply by telling me your secret, we can begin if you remove your clothing and back up to the post.”

Amanda did not delay. "Okay, Amos, I am naked, and my back is against the post."

“Hold your arms over your head while I tie your body to the posts," Amos said as he skillfully affixed Amanda from her ankles to her shoulders. He lowered Amanda's arms, pulling her hands behind the post. "I have heard about the position people call the reverse prayer. It should work well with a pole tie."

The Chief had been giving some thought to the reverse prayer. He lifted her wrists, putting them high between her shoulder blades and lashing them together. He held them in that position by pulling the rope from Amanda's wrists over her shoulders and between her tits, tying the lines to the bands of rope just below her tits, holding her tight against the pole. Amanda thought, "I have let my mouth overload my body this time. This is tough." Aloud, she said, "Amos, my Chief, you are doing a pretty good job with this reverse prayer. But as long as I can talk, I am not completely helpless yet."

“Well, there is no question; I should rectify that before starting with the flogger. I have this panel gag with a large protrusion that should fill your mouth enough to stop your talk." With the gag in place, Amanda could only make unintelligible sounds. "Now make three sounds in a row, as loud as you can."

Amanda answered, “Hmmmph! Hmmmph! Hmmmph!”

Amos said, “Okay, that is your signal that you are ready to tell me your secret.” He picked up the flogger and started warming Amanda’s skin.

As his strokes grew harder and harder, Amanda's mind questioned her actions. "This was all my choice. I'm not as tough as I used to be. I'm not as strong as I used to be. I've been submissive to Amos. But he is not a violent man. I haven't been worked over hard since our Final Courtship. That was twenty years ago. I don't remember anything hurting this much."

Amos was thinking, "It has been a long time since I put Amanda to the test. I had forgotten how good she looks with her body immobile except for her tits." Amanda's tits were moving from side to side under the lash. He said, "When you want me to stop, give me the signal, and we can move on to something that will be more fun for you than this."

“Then I will tell you my secret," Amanda said. She was grateful that she did not have to continue with her flogging. She knew her mate had judged it to be hard enough and long enough for her to be satisfied with her performance but as easy on her as possible. "Amos, my Chief and my Mate, my secret is that I love you with all my heart. I will fight against these Colonists to protect you, our family, the Creek, and all Bandits."

Amos Samuel had forgotten the flogger. In his mind, he saw the young Amanda that he had left bound in his hut when he was called by the Elders to be made Chief. Now, just as then, he did things to the tightly bound Amanda that made her forget any discomfort that she had endured.

-----

Sheilah said, "Hunter, Maddie had the Guardians suspend her between two posts with her arms and legs pulled into an X. All of her weight was supported by her arms and shoulders. Her ankles were pulled out to the sides. Of course, we don't know what Jordan did with her, but he had complete access to her body, front, and back. She was in a perfect position for anything from flogging to fucking. The stress on her arms must have caused her pain, but the Guardians never saw anything but a smile on Maddie's face. I would bet that that is all that Jordan saw as well. Can you rig me in that position, Hunter?"

“In the blink of an eye, Sheilah," Hunter answered. "We don't have two posts the right distance apart in this hut. But the rafters offer all the anchor points that could be desired to hoist your arms in a Y. And since your ankles will just be pulled horizontally, it doesn't matter how close those anchor points are. Only their direction matters. You haven't mentioned a gag, so I assume you aren't using one."

“Wrong." Sheilah grinned. "You haven't known me long enough to realize what a pleasure it will be for you to have me silent for a while. I don't have any sense that the specific gag is important. Only that it must be totally effective. I assume that if you could shut the great Lou up, you could shut me up too. I should be able to snap my fingers after I am rigged. I will do that as a safety signal."

“We won't need much in the way of supplies. Four ropes that are as long as this room is wide, a rawhide sack gag, and a bandanna should do it." Hunter opened a drawer that had bondage supplies and pulled out four ropes. There was also a rawhide sack gag and several bandannas. "Excuse me for a moment," Hunter asked before he looked into the storeroom. "Look what I found. This will make rigging you easier." He removed a ladder. "Can you think of anything else that we will need?"

“I can," answered Sheilah. "You should have a flogger, a single tail whip, and a paddle. You will want to test me to make sure that I am resolute. I know you well enough by now. I know that you will not want to hurt me. Okay, don't damage me but hurt me enough to make me proud of you. If you can think of other toys you might want, add them. I will expect at least twenty-five good lashes."

Hunter said, "No one watching this could say you are not serious. Indeed, you have set yourself a serious quest. Do you want to describe the other challenges in your quest?"

“Briefly, a reverse prayer, back arching, cross-legged hogtie would be next. Then a strappado pole tie and finally a strappado ankle suspension. But this is the tough one." Sheilah removed her clothing and placed them on the bed after folding them neatly. Admiring her beautiful, fit body, Hunter tied a single-column tie to each wrist and each ankle. Indeed, Sheilah was sportive and athletic anyway, but the exercises of the recent training had added to her fitness considerably. Placing a stool in the center of the room, he held Sheilah's hand and said, "Stand on the stool while I attach your arm ropes to the rafters. Okay, hold your arms in the X position you want so I can pick the right rafter for each arm."

Hunter threw the ropes over the appropriate rafters and used the ladder to climb up and tie the lines off. He was careful that the ropes were attached with a quick release. He could detach the lines from the rafters by pulling on the dangling ends of the ropes. Sheilah's arms were extended but not supporting much of her weight yet.

Hunter came off of the ladder and stood before her. "Sheilah, slowly step off the stool until the ropes hold your weight. It will hurt some, but it shouldn't be too bad. If it is, tell me, and I will lift you back on the stool. That won't mean you have failed. We will just need to adjust something."

She started stepping off of the stool with one foot. Hunter had tied her thoughtfully, and soon the ropes holding her weight balanced the forces on her shoulders, and she took her other foot off the stool. Her toes could not touch the floor. They were a few cm too high. Hunter used the ropes on her ankles to tie her legs in the bottom of the X. "Open wide." He packed the rawhide sack into her mouth and cheeks and used a bandanna to lock it into position.

Hunter had been thinking about what to do at this point. He loved and admired this girl. He did not mind being strict with her, but it was not his nature to want to hurt her. Sheilah required some pain to satisfy herself, and it was up to him to provide it. The single tail whip was vicious if wielded hard. He picked it up and said, "Let me hear you snap your fingers."

She snapped them and Hunter took a position behind Sheilah. His first strike with the whip crossed both butt cheeks, leaving a thin red line. Sheilah said, "Hmmmmphhh!" Hunter put the whip in his belt and used one hand to rub her butt and the other to rub her tits. After a minute, he stood back and struck again, leaving a mark across her shoulder blades. Again he stroked her on her tits and back.

Hunter timed his lashes to be about a minute apart. He made each blow horizontal and in a different spot. Hunter always struck where her clothing would hide the mark. After fifteen lashes with the single tail, he put it down, picked up the flogger, and moved in front of Sheilah. He looked at her face carefully and was surprised to see a smile, at least as much as she could make with her mouth packed. She shook her head up and down for him. Damn, what a woman!

Sheilah was hurting. Her wrists ached from the rope suspending her. Her shoulders throbbed from supporting her weight. Her back and butt burned from the single tail. Each lash had hurt anew. But she could continue. Sheilah know that all she had to do was to snap her fingers and it would end. Sheilah was proud that she did not have to end things. As much as possible around her gag, she grinned at Hunter.

He struck with the flogger ten times, a half minute between the lashes. Two were back and forth across her breasts. Her globes swayed under the lash. The following two were back and forth across her belly. The flogger would redden her skin but not mark it like the single tail. The fifth strike was from the floor upward, hitting her between her legs. The thongs of the flogger were long enough to reach around and sting her butt. But the primary pain was on her pussy.

“You are amazing, Sheilah. Not even the great Lou could have stood this any better." Hunter dropped the flogger and gripped her breasts. Sheilah simply kept her almost grin. It embarrassed Hunter that he was fully erect. Hunter dropped his pants and removed his shirt. Feeling Sheilah's labia, he found her wet and did not delay inserting himself into her vagina. Hunter put one arm around the small of her back. He was tall enough to support most of her weight with his phallus. He hunched into her repeatedly, and Sheilah responded by rotating her hips in every possible direction. Hunter untied the bandanna and removed the packing from her mouth with his other hand. He kissed her as they were swept into a powerful orgasm.

Hunter used the quick releases he had rigged and freed her arms and legs. He carried her to his bed and put her gently on it. Hunter fetched a jar of ointment from his travel kit and rubbed the salve on her breasts and belly. Then he turned her over and carefully applied it to the marks from the single tail.

Sheilah said, "Hunter, no one could have been more diligent, careful, or caring than you were. I am satisfied that I have satisfied the first step of my quest. This was the hard one. It will be easier now. And I am satisfied that I have found the finest of all Bandits to be my love."

“Since this was the hard one,” Hunter said, “what else do you have to prove? I would say that you have completed your quest and can hold your head high.”

“Sheilah replied, “You know, you are right. Since I withstood the hardest test, there is no question that I can withstand the rest. Hunter, in the morning, would you ask my father for the Right of Courtship? I will be so honored to be your mate. Now I must dress and slip back into our lodge.”

“I will walk you there, naturally.”

-----

A few weeks earlier, Magnus Johansson conferred in the office of the Colony's leader, Admiral Joe Houston. There had been a time when Magnus would have said Joe was his friend. His growing contempt for the Colony leader had changed that. But now, however, Magnus needed the Admiral's support. He was swallowing his feelings to brief the Admiral on his plans to attack the Creek to get the equipment he needed for his campaign. Magnus was known as a master of the game of poker.

“Joe, as you know, the Kens, the closest Bandit tribe to us, are docile, and we can expect no trouble from them. Many of them have already asked for jobs. The Creek are the next closest. They are in a position to do us harm. They are sturdier than the Kens. Much sturdier. Visiting devastation on the Creek will signal to all Bandits that they had better not fuck with the Colony."

Joe Houston was maybe incompetent as a leader, but he was not stupid. "Magnus, spare me your bullshit. You want to attack the Creek to kill Jordan Archer and acquire his bots. Now understand that I don't give a fig what you do to Archer. Finish your vendetta and be happy! I also agree that an attack on the Creek would send a signal beneficial to us. But, bluntly, are you sure you can pull this off? You do not have military experience or training. You have a ragtag band of hotheads that follow you. How many do you have, anyway? One hundred?"

Magnus grinned, "Thrice that number. We will prevail surely if you let me have the laser cannons, or are you disagreeing?"

Joe Houston sneered, gave a command, and on a large screen, a presentation appeared.
"These were instruments designed to clear the land of growth. My engineers have converted some of them into weapons. I am going to let ten of them. Two big ones and the rest are of a smaller type. Especially the big ones are heavy and awkward to move. You need several oxen to pull each. The Kens sold us enough. For the rest, you will need a wagon for each with a driver and three other men to aim and fire them. They are deadly to a range of several km, as long as you have a line of sight. They can be fired about once a minute. Faster, and they will overheat and fail. They fire a very narrow laser beam, so they must be aimed with great precision. The big guns are even slower but much more powerful. These weapons will only be successful against stationary targets. But if these primitives put on a stand to defend their huts, you can blast them into smithereens." The screen went black again after showing the effect of the cannons. Trees and even rocks had been cut easily. They would vaporize human flesh.

Both men smiled. Too bad the Creek lived where the Colony needed space. The Admiral thought it was high time to build a private estate worthy of his status, and he knew that Johannsen wanted to become the most noteworthy landowner of them all. Could he? Magnus could even succeed him, the Admiral thought. In a few years, he would retire with a bunch of docile native girls to make him happy.

“Thank you, Admiral," Magnus answered. "That will certainly do. My people already have sidearms. The laser pistol shares the requirement for precise aiming. Because of that, it is of little use beyond thirty meters. We have a couple of fine excellent hunting rifles and a number of shotguns. We could need a mid-range weapon that will be effective as far as one km. I have heard that you have mortars that would serve."

The Admiral said, “You have good spies, Magnus. Yes, these were simple to make. I can let you have four of them. I suggest one mortar to a wagon with twenty-five shells each. Train your mortar crews and have them march close to their wagon so the mortars can be deployed rapidly. Now tell me your plan. And do not forget to tell me about my share...”

“We will have a training period over four weeks with a couple of hours any week and then begin our expedition to the Creek village. We are assuming that Archer is staying with the Creek. There's a rumor he even produced some crossbows to ingratiate himself with those savages. We copied that idea and have started to produce some ourselves: we have an insufficient number of guns. But our crossbows are good weapons up to 50 meters. That will do against spears and blunt knives. However, satellite imagery has given no sign of him, so there is no other place he could be. The imagery indicates one direct route to transport our equipment through the forest. That is a path up the east bank of the river. We do not want to circumvent the whole area, which would at least double the distance. It's partly hilly land. Four days should be sufficient time to move from Kennedy to the Creek village. If we need longer, it would not matter. I believe that the battle will be short."

“Right. But you forgot something of most importance.”

“Huh?”

“My share!” Admiral Houston reminded Johannsen.

“Oh, that… I thought ..." The following haggling lasted much longer than the discussion to that point.

Neither the Admiral nor Magnus realized that Jeeves was privy to their entire conversation. Moreover, Jeeves had manipulated the satellite date providing cover for the location of the Archer Plantation. The bots had decided that the Bandits held the moral high ground in this conflict. They would not get physically involved. They would not directly harm Colonists. They would provide intelligence and advice to Unihold, the Archers, and the Bandits.

“By the way," the Admiral said as they agreed to the terms of their deal, and Magnus was departing. "I offer my congratulations to you and your wife. She may be the first Earth woman to give birth here on Newhome."

-----

Angus had tied Angela for their nightly cuddle. As was their practice, she was not gagged, so they could talk. Angus asked, "Are you getting bored with this same tie each night, Angela? I wouldn't want that to happen."

Angela replied, “No, not at all. How about you? I don’t want you to get bored with me either. I love your hands all over me during our cuddles.”

“I will never get tired of fondling your beautiful body, Angela,” Angus said. “And sometimes, after our cuddle, I retie you for the night. Are you still okay with that? Do you sleep alright if you are tied up?”

“Sure, Angus. Of course, sometimes I can work my way free, even though you are very skillful with your tying."

“I don't think that happens unless I take it easy on you," said Angus. "Would you like to make a bet on getting loose?"

“Why yes, if it is a fair bet. Of course, I don't get free every time. Not even every other time. Let's say you must keep me tied up all night for three nights to win. Does that sound fair to you? And what do you propose for the stakes? And how will you tie me? It should be something that you do fairly regularly."

Angus thought. “We use the hogtie frequently. It is convenient and effective. I would agree that it should not be too strict since you will have to stay tied in it for three nights. How about leaving your elbows thirty cm apart and sixty cm from your wrists to your ankles?”

“That sounds about how you have tied me up many times," Angela responded. "But I don't know what to propose as stakes. Since I am already totally submissive to you anyway, what else can I offer you?"

“Then we don't have to be specific," Angus said. Let's say I can ask you for something during the next month. Would you agree to that?"

Angela replied, "Yes, of course I agree. But what if I win?"

Angus answered, "I don't have the mindset of a Bandit. You can tie me up for the rest of the night if you win."

“Angus, are you sure you want to bet that?" Angela was very shocked at his offer. She had never heard of a male Bandit making such an offer.

He said, "There is no stigma against this in my culture, Angela."

“But you will keep it a secret even that we made such a bet?" Angela asked.

Angus smiled and answered, “If you think it best, my dear, then I agree.”

Angela actually smirked. She was glad her back was to Angus and hoped he did not notice. Angela was pleased with their wager. She had been able to free herself almost half of the times that Angus had tied her 'for the night.' When she worked herself free, it usually took half an hour to an hour. Angus always fell asleep in the first ten minutes.

On those nights that she stayed tied all night, it was not because she didn't think she could get loose. Angus did not tie her up for the night in a way to make her uncomfortable. Sometimes she wanted Angus to untie her in the mornings because, more often than not, there was some fun play involved in that! A few times, Angela was simply tired and decided to go on to sleep. She was very confident that she would be able to free herself in a night or two of this contest.

Angela was less sure she wanted to collect her bet if she won. Bandit males would only get tied up after a loss in battle. She was not sure that it would be fun. But, a bet was a bet.

Angus untied Angela from her cuddle position. "Relieve yourself if you need to, my dear Angela. You will be tied up for the rest of the night."

When Angela returned, Angus was standing by the bed with ropes. Angela put her arms behind her back and presented them to Angus. Angus tied her slowly and carefully, firmly cinching his loops and placing his knots away from reaching fingers. He followed their agreement on her elbow tie and rigged a firm chest harness to ensure the elbow tie did not slip down. Angus cinched the loops above and below her breasts between her tits, putting pressure on her heavy mounds causing them to stand out even further. He added a crotch rope which he pulled between her legs and looped over her tied wrists. After tying her legs above her knees and her ankles, he admired his work so far.

So far, Angela thought that it was going pretty much as she expected. Then Angus surprised her. After kissing her while kneading her breast, he began stuffing a large bandanna in her mouth. Angela thought that was different but wouldn't affect her ability to get loose. After her mouth was loaded and a second bandanna was used as a cleave gag holding the stuffing in her mouth, a third bandanna covered her mouth from her upper lip to her chin. The bandannas were tied tighter than she expected but wouldn't interfere with her quest for freedom.

Angus picked Angela up and placed her on the bed. Then she was surprised again when Angus used the crotch rope to complete the hogtie. Any movement to straighten out her legs or motion of her hands translated into pressure on her clit. Well, that was a good thing. It would make freeing herself much more enjoyable.

Angus got into the bed beside Angela and turned her on her side, facing away from him. He placed a pillow to keep her head level and slid one arm under her and the other over her to fill his hands with her delectable breasts. This time, Angus did not fall asleep in ten minutes. For an hour, he fondled and manipulated her chest, occasionally stopping to tug on her crotch rope. At last, Angus drifted into a deep sleep, and Angela got to work on the serious business of freeing herself.

Angela's hand and finger dexterity was much greater than most. Hours passed as she diligently worked on her bonds. Early in the process, she freed her ankles by bending her legs and bringing her feet to her hands where she could reach Angus' knots. She could still get some stimulation by pulling on the crotch rope.

Two hours before the first light, she removed the last rope from her body. She recoiled the ropes and placed them in a neat pile. Turing toward Angus, she admired his sleeping body for a few minutes.

-----

The approaching Comanche and Bucks were easily detected by the satellite and would have been reported to the Colony. But Jeeves split the data stream, modifying the information sent to the Colony but sending the correct data to Unihold, Jordan, and the Creek. The shooting range in the Creek village had been covered right from the start.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the plot is moving forward and the final confrontation draws near. Magnus Johannson is evil but we knew that already. I think the Colonists are in for a surprise. Jeeves work was important to mask the creeks moves. [mention]Nainur[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] you did well again!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Thank you kindly, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] !
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Hey,

A lot to say about this fairly packed chapter...
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago "I have let my mouth overload my body this time. This is tough."
Seems Amanda realized part of the problem with what she was doing!
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago "Amos, my Chief and my Mate, my secret is that I love you with all my heart. I will fight against these Colonists to protect you, our family, the Creek, and all Bandits."
Very cute. Nice to see them rekindle the romance in their relationship.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago He did not mind being strict with her, but it was not his nature to want to hurt her.
You know, this point has been brought up a few times before; part of the 'rituals' for lack of a better term surrounding submission in this culture involve the male showing he is willing to punish the wife. Of course, if it really is about correction/punishment, then it seems foolish to mix business with pleasure, as it were. In my opinion at least, such a thing does not work well; it can end up being quite confusing, and can even incentivize misbehavior in a roundabout way if the punishment is enjoyable. As the (to be fair, joking and I am using it in an entirely different context) quote goes, "Do not threaten me with a good time." Also, we never really see an example of this happening in practice, mostly just the 'threat' of it.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago “Since this was the hard one,” Hunter said, “what else do you have to prove? I would say that you have completed your quest and can hold your head high.”
The voice of reason perhaps? Almost surprised that she agrees with him, seeing as the whole thing seemed like a bit of an excuse to 'force' him to provide more bondage.

The conversation between Magnus and Admiral is enlightening. Perhaps a little too mustache twirly, but it certainly gets the intended point across.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I suggest one mortar to a wagon with twenty-five shells each. Train your mortar crews and have them march close to their wagon so the mortars can be deployed rapidly.
Interesting that they are using larger mortars. Would have expected smaller hand ones. Not sure how they plan to engage at long ranges without what seems like any plan for advance scouting, but perhaps they are (foolishly, but unsurprisingly as the thought of the bots working against them does not cross their mind) relying on satellite uplinks for that sort of information.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago That will do against spears and blunt knives.
Illustrates quite succinctly how little regard they have for the Bandits.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago The bots had decided that the Bandits held the moral high ground in this conflict. They would not get physically involved. They would not directly harm Colonists. They would provide intelligence and advice to Unihold, the Archers, and the Bandits.
Ah, it seems with sentience, the bots have also gained the human capacity for very convoluted moralizing. One might argue there is little difference between directly or indirectly causing harm in this way, for regardless, it will likely result in deaths. Still, good to see them in the story, and also good to see an explanation for the excessive overconfidence of the Colonists.

Very cute/affectionate how Angus often ties Angela up for the night. A very tender way of showing his love. Also quite amusing how she practically manipulates him into taking a bet she is confident she can win. Wonder if anything will come of it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic