Plymouth rising (MF+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Should the story continue?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Yes, I want to see Plymouth try to launch her own website.
67%
No, I've had enough.
33%

Total votes: 6

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great update!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was a fast move to hard core. I hope that it occurs to Plymouth before she really gets hurt that she should have her representative at a meeting like that. Well written with details that bring the reader into the scene.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Usually it's guys thinking with their dick instead of their brains, but this time I'd say Plymouth was thinking with her pussy... Oh well, live and learn - as long as she lives to learn.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Evening all, thanks for the continued comments :D

Felt I should clarify, since a couple of the comments seem to be implying Plymouth is/was in some kind of danger. Probably something missing in the way I wrote that last chapter?

Yes it was a very tight/extreme tie. But, to my mind at least, a girl could be in pain whilst in bondage, and be subjected to what Roman did to Plymouth, and still be having fun. That's how I tried to write it anyway.

So many apologies if it appeared I was setting out to destroy or ruin what is, for me, a fun character to immerse myself in.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I get that Plymouth was having fun in the scene. My thinking was that she put herself completely in the hands of three people, two of whom she had never met and the other she had met only briefly and did not know by reputation and had only a passing indication that Roman was okay from someone else whom she had known only briefly. That being said, this is a fictional story and you should certainly have the literary license to tell the tale as you wish. My thoughts on safety do not make your story less interesting or less attractive. Your writing is the best, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

My apologies. I certainly never intended to make you feel bad about your story. Should've kept in mind that we all read and write from our own personal backgrounds, likes and dislikes - and not try to impose mine on your story.

I've enjoyed this story (along with your previous works) very much and will follow Plymouth's journey with great interest. Thank you for sharing these stories with us.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wow! Intense and well written Sybian scene - not something Plymouth is going to forget in a hurry!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] I, honestly, never thought of that. The three on one, the risk potential. Too busy working towards the actual tie on this occasion.

Can't think of everything huh :lol:

[mention]NotSeen[/mention] No need to apologise. I didn't simply want to leave your comments hanging, to have you worry or misunderstand the angles I was going for.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story.

Thank you both.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Day two is, convention wise, the same as day one.

Same bikini. Same routine. Only one time cuffed to the cross. I, almost, offer to take Dominique's second slot for her, but that would seem overly keen. Right?

"I'll be in touch." Zak, shaking my hand, then deciding more is needed, and pulling me into a hug. "About the cheerleader thing."
"Sure." Hugging him back, then letting go, taking a step so I can look at him. I nod. "Just let me know when, I'll do my best to be free."
"Won't be long, a Saturday most likely. Couple of weeks?"
"Okay."

"All this," twirling his arm to indicate the arena, all the stalls, the fake arches, everything being taken apart now, "glad I hired you?"
"Very." I grin, thoughts of Roman, of yesterday's unexpected business opportunity, which only came about because I was here. Luckily the red marks had all faded by the time I woke up. "I'd do it again. Anytime."
"Good to know." A nod. "And, you're okay getting home?"
"Yes, thanks. Got my train booked for midday."
"No car yet?"
"No. But," I grin, wink, brush a strand of hair off my face and attempt a posh accent, "I'm travelling first class."
"Is that right?"
"Oh yes."
"Well," giving me another, final, hug, "travel safe Brooke."
"You too Zak."

Zak, plus Dominique and her husband, plus whoever else is a part of their motor home club, are staying in Edinburgh until midweek. For me though, I've tonight. Then tomorrow, Monday, I head home.

"Hey. Plymouth." The shout, from behind, stirs me out of a daydream about motorbikes, something I've been seriously considering as an alternative to buying a car. For a moment my brain, now that the convention is over, now I'm back in a more normal outfit, jeans and a tee, doesn't make the connection. I'm Brooke after all, most of the time.

"Hey. Wait up." Slowing, turning to look over my shoulder, I discover Syn, jogging to catch me up.

"Hey." I stop, and wait for her, offering my half drunk bottle of water when she reaches me. "Thanks." Downing it in one, then coughing. "Fuck me I should quit."
"Smoking?"
"Amongst other vices." Flashing me a cheeky grin. "Heading for the hotel?"
"Yeah. Want to walk with me?"
"Please." I set back off, Syn falling into step beside me.

"Got any plans?"
"Plans?" Giving me a confused look. "Plans for what, like," casting a hand out ahead, "the future?"
"Don't be silly." Giving her a sideways nudge, because she'd been grinning at me, clearly teasing. "I meant, you know, tonight?"
"Not really." A shrug. "Food. Maybe a movie in my room. Early train tomorrow."
"Oh." Feeling deflated. I'd felt that, as someone who's done this before, Syn would be a good drinking buddy out in the city tonight. Because I don't want to leave without enjoying the local bars. "Well. Um...."

"Oh all right." An exaggerated sigh, complete with arm gestures, like defeat. Spoiled by the grin spreading across her face. "I'll come out drinking with you."
"You will?" Almost doing a little happy jump, Syn laughs at my eager tone, pulls me into a sideways hug. "Sure. I mean." Throwing her free arm out, making an arc of the bar filled street we're currently on. "Luckily I've conducted, over the past four years, extensive research." She winks, voice dropping to a conspiratory whisper that has me giggling. "Stick with me, young Plymouth, I know where we'll find some good drinking."

One hour later, time enough for a shower, to do hair and make-up, I'm walking to the hotel lobby.

I'm wearing my black dress, the same one that'll now feature, in the background hanging on my hotel room door, in Romans video. Thin shoulder straps lead down, and widen, though they still barely cover my F cups. Acres of top and middle cleavage is visible as the tight fabric presses my breasts together, the dress only meeting below my breasts, where it continues to be a tight fit, hugging my toned stomach. Below the waist it flares out, but the cut of the hem is uneven. At the front the dress is barely long enough to cover my black boyshorts, which have a rainbow coloured elastic waistband. The dresses design is such that the rear falls almost to the floor, flowing and billowing out as I walk, catching the breeze. Like a flag. The imagery is helped by the white skull above crossed white swords pirate flag design printed sideways there.

I'm not wearing a bra. The dress hugs my breasts well enough not to need one. The blue and white converse high tops on my feet complete my look

Both my bank card, and credit card style room key, are tucked safely in my phone case, itself tucked away against my upper leg. Having planned this outfit ahead of time. Where do I put my phone if I don't want to carry a bag? The Internet provided. A black garter sits high on my left leg, with a lace finish, and a pocket large enough for my phone positioned on the outside. The garter is made of elastic, so will grip both my leg, and the phone.

Entering the lobby, I find Syn, who appears to of only just arrived herself.

She's dressed in a small, butt hugging, pair of frayed and faded blue denim shorts. These are held up by a khaki green canvas belt, the loose end of which hangs down beside her crotch. A white tie side triangle bikini top, prehaps a size too small, is doing a passable job of covering her breasts, not really being helped by a black mesh top. The mesh isn't fine, you could probably slip a finger between the gaps. The top, like a long sleeved crop top, is high necked but cut short, exposing plenty of Syn's curvy size twelve stomach.

Knee high black lace up boots, chunky soles and heels, goth style, are on her feet, adding a couple of inches to her height.

Peering out from around and under Syn's outfit are her tattoo's. Some tribal design, in black but outlined in red, climbs her left arm and shoulder, crawling onto her chest to frame a old style round clock face nestled between her large super pert and enhanced D cups. The clock is showing seven minutes to midnight. Her right arm is horror themed, a creepy looking house in silhouette below a full moon sits on her bicep, below which her arm is all skulls and black cloud filled with red eyes.

Her left upper leg, on the outside, has a naked busty girl sat astride an atom bomb, cowboy hat in hand. And I discover, following her out the hotel door later, that her back is covered by skeletal wings stretched from shoulder to shoulder, her spine a black spiral joining the two.

Syn's blonde hair is shaved on the sides, and she's brushed the whole top, cut shaggy and not quite shoulder length, to fall down over her right ear. My own long red locks tumble naturally over shoulders and down my back, as is my preferred way.

"Very nice." Nodding, turning me left and right. "Thanks." I grin at the compliment. "You too."
"Ready to go plundering?" Teasing, tugging at my flag. "Captain Plymouth?"
"Definitely."

We start with some food, sharing a traditional stone baked pizza and garlic bread. Then, with Syn leading the way, we begin our attack.

As the evening wears on I become more and more convinced: she's flirting, openly, with me.

I've been out drinking before, in and out of pubs and clubs as the mood takes. On the town, ours or the next one over, hanging out with Jennifer and a loose ever changing crew of whichever girlfriends are free and have the funds. Normally, once inside, we tend to get split up, or drift apart. Off pursuing some hot guy, or simply caught up in something between two or three of us, ignoring the larger whole of the group, who in turn ignore us.

But Syn shows no interest in hunting up or chasing down any guys. Even the ones actively seeking us, and there are plenty of guys willing to take a chance hitting on two hot- why thank you -ladies dressed to impress.

Every bar, every club, if she isn't my shadow then I find myself becoming hers. Enjoying the attentions and compliments thrown my way by this beautiful tattooed twentysomething.

In a club. Dancing. Squashing herself against me, her legs spread wide, one of which is forced between my own. Syn's hip grinding and rubbing on my crotch.

In a pub turned club toilet, and I'm drunk enough now that the idea of comparing breasts sounds fun. So out they pop, as we stand side by side, facing the mirror, bouncing on the spot and giggling as other girls come and go. Some of whom join in, until for over ten minutes there's a shifting line of us, talking, bouncing, laughing.

Outside, queuing for someplace called 'The Hilltop Tower'. Sharing a fag, forgetting I don't smoke. Instead my mind is full of Syn, the press of her against me.

Kissing. On the dance floor. An unexpected slow dance song- yes such things, slow but full of bass, do exist -feeling brave I pull Syn to me, bury hands in her shorts back pockets to hold her close. In response she smiles, a slow happy thing, and puts one arm around me, reaching up between us with the other to cup my breast. A gentle playful squeeze that I mirror on her butt cheeks. The kiss, tentative, but it grows, becoming an exchange of breath, is like the icing on the cake of tonight.

Outside. The slight chill causing my nipples to harden. Walking, sharing yet another smoke. My arm around Syn, hand resting just below her breast, holding her close. Her own arm is beneath my dress, her long fingernails tracing lines on my boyshorts.

Another club. Somehow we're in the VIP area. A quiet booth, just the two of us, a half empty bottle of expensive vodka, and the pounding bass all around. We've been making out, Syn above, straddling me as I lay back on the posh black leather seating. My hand, reaching, knotting in her hair, pulling her grinning face back down, hungry to kiss her again. And.

Then.

She flips me over. And I feel.

My arms. Pinned behind me. And I gasp, my pussy turned wet in an instant, as Syn uses her belt to bind my wrists together, wrapping and looping, cinching. Claiming me as her prize.

Walking. Up a slight hill. My whole body alight with the feeling of my bound wrists. I am. Outside. With actual other people. And I'm tied up. And. It feels tight. I squirm, checking, and find no easy freedom. Beside me Syn, walking too, glances over. Reaching casually across she squeezes my breast, and, seeing she has my attention, licks her lips. Winks. Ahead our hotel looms.

In the lift. Expecting to be molested. But. No. I'm made to wait as we slowly ascend five floors.

Syns room. Stumbling into her bathroom. Shoes kicked off, socks too. Pants and garter wriggled off. Giggling, the whole lot landing in a heap as I pee, doing my best to hold my dress clear with bound wrists. Flush the chain. Done. Smirking as I walk back into Syn's room proper.

To find her naked, smirking back at me.

Mouth dry. My heart, having been arrested at the sight of so much tattooed flesh- including her now uncovered right leg, the lower half of which has an evil looking tree inked onto it, the trees leaves blow and swirl up her leg, climbing almost to waist height -kick starts in my chest as she advances on me.

With something in her hand.

Something that turns out, as I stand- swaying but willingly submissive, allowing her to work -to be a harness made up of black leather belts.

The central core of this harness runs a straight line from collar to shoulder blades, bisecting my breasts, plunging between my legs to press against my wet pussy, split into a V over the shoulders and fastened at lower back. And, from this one belt, underneath which my pirate flag stamped dresses tail emerges in a knotted and twisted explosion, others lead off, all with the aim of pinning my upper body.

Low down, from the front- all these other belts lead off from the front -comes one to wrap my waist, keeping my wrists in place.

Higher up. Two more. Above and below my dress contained F cups. Squeezing them. The bottom of these belts, once around the back, wraps again around my arms, at elbow height, yanking them together. The sudden tug jerks my breasts forwards, like an offering, making Syn grin.

She circles me, like a cat. Snakebites like pointy teeth catching the dim light from the sole bedside lamp. Stepping in to check her work, unbuckling half of the belts, gaining an extra notch, sealing me in tighter.

"Plymouth?" Head cocked, the question in her eyes as we lock gazes, she's stopped in front of me. Stood very close, but not touching. The urge to reach out to her, that I can't, is maddening. I shake my head. "Brooke."
"Brooke." Tasting the name. Licking at it. Nodding. "Lili."
"Lili." I smile, she smiles back, leaning in to kiss me.

Finally.

Kissing leads to undressing, as well she can anyway. My dress is pulled open, breasts freed of the tight fabric. But with the belt harness running circuits of my body, that's all Lili can do. It's enough though. Still standing, helpless, I gasp and moan as Lili switches her mouth from mine to my breasts, teasing at nipples with small bites, sucking. Then its more kissing.

By some unspoken agreement: maybe I take the lead and step forward, maybe Lili steps back. We climb up onto the bed, where after much giggling inducing wriggling. From me, but we're both laughing by the end. I manage to position myself laid on my side, my body a mirror of hers as we face each other, heads resting on pillows.

We make out some more. Lots of kissing, long, wet, tongue touching kissing. The kind that leaves you breathless. My breasts, impossible to ignore as they balloon out from my skinny body, filling the space between us, are shown attention enough to make my pussy jealous.

But we're tired. My own drooping eyes, opened after what feels like seconds to find Lili grinning at me. Only for hers to close moments later. The long weekend, the drink and dancing. It's time to pay the toll.

Pulling me to her as she pulls, with her other hand, the covers up around us both, Lili snuggles me into her. There's no offer of releasing me. I'm hugged into her naked body, held close as her D cups fight a losing battle not to be swamped by my F's. I could ask, but, instead I kiss her, one last time. Whisper. "Goodnight."
"G' night Plymouth." Yawned back at me, as Lili drifts off, one hand cupping my bare butt, a smile on her pretty face.

Moments later sleep claims me, trussed but content, too.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hi,

I don't usually make time to read long stories, but these that you have made look very intersteing so far. I have only read the whole of 1 and 2 so far, but I will eventually read all the rest very soon when/if I can spare the time, then I'll give a full proper review.

Well done so far!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The story is following its natural progression. I had wondered if it was time for a switch and Plymouth would top Syn.
Spy Task Force Completed
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]Tights tights tights[/mention] thanks for both the comment and compliment.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I've got a headache.

I'm thirsty.

Lili forgot to close the curtains.

And someone's banging on the hotel room door.

It's those four things that wake me. Not being bound by a selection of belts, which isn't what you'd call comfortable, but I don't mind.

"Huh? What?" Syn, but actually Lili, stirs. At some point during the night she's rolled away from me to lay flat on her back, one hand over her face whilst the other is reaching, fingers tangled loosely in my hair. She's kicked the covers half off too, exposing those ceiling pointing nipple topped D cups.

Opening bleary sleep filled eyes her head flops sideways to regard me. "Hey you." A smile spreading onto her pretty face, snakebite piercings still reminding me of extra, sharper, teeth, giving her a predatory look. Lili rolls over, bringing her body into contact with mine, a hand coming up to caress at my breast even as she, smile still in place, leans in for a kiss.

"Morning."
"Mmmm." Smiling back at her, headache forgotten, I stretch and flex my belt bound body, the touch of her hand as fingers roll my nipple is waking my pussy up. It is, quite loudly, demanding attention. "Morning."

"So." Fingers tracing an increasing circle of my breast, long nails tickling, in a good way, Lili kisses me again. "Did we have a good time last.... Oh."
"What?" Confused, because Lili's laughing, tugging at the belt running above my breasts. "Lili?"
"I forgot." Giving my belt another tug, shaking her head. "And you." Trying to look sorry, but laughing. "You actually slept like this." She coughs, getting herself under control. "Brooke. I'm really sorry."
"Don't be." Giving my bound upper body another flex, pleased to see Lili's eyes track straight to my breasts, which bounce slightly as my body moves. "I liked being your bound sleeping buddy."

"Well...." Having let go of my breast, Lili reaches over to cup my butt, a finger straying down between the cheeks, underneath the belt that runs between my legs, to stroke the sensitive patch of skin between butt hole and pussy. "How about." Kissing me as I let out a sigh of pleasure, moving my legs apart to give better access. "I..."

Bang. Bang. Bang. Goes the door, loud and insistent.

"Who the...?" Propping herself up, looking over me at the door. "I didn't order a wake up."
"Maybe it's the police."
"The." Giving my innocent face, which I'm working hard to maintain, a blank look. "Why?"
"You know. Because of the kidnapping."
"Kidnapping?" Clearly still half asleep, no way I'd get something this lame and obvious passed an awake person. "Yeah." Frowning, with concern. "Haven't you heard. Some important model got kidnapped last night."
"Some importa...." And now she gets it.

"Honestly." Tutting, but smiling as I begin to laugh. "Seriously though." As if on cue. Bang. Bang. Bang. "Who the fuck?"
"No idea."
"Hmmm?" Giving the door a glare. "Fine. Coming." This last word shouted, at the door, as Lili climbs from the bed, and stalks naked across the room, a scowl fixed on her face.

"Aren't you going to dress?" I comment, rolling over so I can still see her. But Lili doesn't answer. Having already reached the door she grabs the handle.

Bang.

And yanks, swinging it open.

In stumbles a young girl, hand descending to bang on a door no longer there.

She doesn't look any older then me, which means she's no doubt bottom of the hotel food chain, and has been handed whatever task is bringing her here, to face Lili's wrath. Because having fallen half a dozen paces into the room, after which Lili swung the door closed, she rights herself, and looks up, her eyes finding me, sat up in bed, obviously tied up, enhanced F cups exposed and pointed at her like twin canons. I grin. She blushes, turning from me to Lili, who, whilst being completely naked, with her own smaller artillery, is still scowling.

"What?"
"Miss Knight. I'm sorry to...."
"Sorry?" Hands on hips, stood right inside this poor girls personal space, Lili glares. "You woke us up."
"Oh. Um."
"I didn't mind." I offer, trying to be friendly.

"Hush, Brooke," Lili, turning to point a finger at me, no sign of her scowl, instead her eyes are dancing with mischief, "or I'll come over there and strap a ballgag between those pretty lips."
"I wish you would." Blowing her a kiss, hearing the new girl gasp as a smile lights up Lili's face.

"Oh. Really." Turning to fully face me, no trace of her anger- I guess she isn't a morning person -remaining, Lili takes a step towards me. "Well," changing course on the next step, heading for a large pink suitcase, opened and spilling various things onto the floor, "let's have a look and see shall we."

"Miss Knight?"
"Yes?" Down on her knees, tossing the contents of her suitcase all over the room, Lili doesn't even pause at the new girls timid voice. Nor does she turn around. "What is it?"
"Well." Sat on the bed I can see, have seen, her take several quickly aborted steps forward. Along with opening her mouth several times before this. Now she does step forwards. "Miss Knight."
"Are you," stopping, turning her head briefly, "still here?"
"Well. Um." Lili stands. Turns. The girl takes a step back, tries again.

"It's just."
"Haven't seen my ballgag around by any chance?"
"Your...?"
"Ballgag." A shrug. "Doesn't matter which one."
"But you need to...."
"Find it." Nodding. "Yes. I think Brooke there will look very cute wearing one. Don't you think?"
"She will?" The new girl turns to regard me. Does she know what a ballgag is? She's blushing, so, maybe.

She's nearer my age then Lili's, the new girl, late teens not mid twenties. About a size eighteen. Wide at the breasts, something like E cups there. A skinny waist, from the side anyway, she's got quite a belly. Then wide below, a large but firm looking butt and thick upper legs. Her arms are thick too, not a gym or salad lover this girl. Straight brown hair is tied into a sensible tail.

She's wearing the hotel uniform, with photo ID dangling from a lanyard that, if I squint, tells me her name is Donna. Smart black trousers, a tight fit, hug her legs. Above which is an untucked white short sleeved shirt, buttoned all the way with a neatly tied maroon mans tie inside the collar. A maroon waistcoat, buttoned up but not all the way, her large breasts are forcing the top quarter wide open, completes the look.

"You'd look cute wearing one too."
"Lili." My attempt at scolding is lost beneath a sudden giggle. Donna's mouth is on the floor. "What?" Lili, turning to me, arms out. "She would though."
"Stop flirting with the staff."
"But."
"You're making the poor girl blush."
"Hmmm."

With an effort I lever myself up off the bed, and wander over before Lili gets carried away and winds up not only gagging but possibly tying Donna up too.

Which does sound fun, but isn't how normal people behave.

Right?

"It's Donna, yes?"
"Yes. Um."
"Good. Donna." I give Lili a nudge, she catches me, wrapping an arm around my waist, giving my cheek a kiss. Donna watches all this, poor girl doesn't seem to know where to look with all these breasts everywhere. "Sorry about my friend." I kiss Lili back. "She gets kinda carried away."
"I just thought she'd look really great in a hogtie is all." Lili comments, gesturing at Donna, at her impressive chest mostly. I can't help but smile. She would.

"Anyway. How about you tell us why you're here?"
"Um. Right." Donna nods, but still looks nervous. "Thing is. Miss Knight. I've been sent here to ask. Um. You need to leave."
"I do?"
"She does?"
"Um." Donna, flinching at Lili's harsh tone, or at my surprised one, nods. "Yes. Um. Sorry."
"But." Lili and me exchange confused looks. "Why?"

"It's nearly one."
"Oh." I look at the window, at the sunlight streaming in, then at Lili. "Oops." She smiles, giggles. Which sets me off.

"Donna." Lili steps in, hugging Donna before she can think to pull away. "I. Um." A shrug. "I get carried away sometimes." Which, I note, isn't an apology, but Donna's nodding, a small smile, her first, appearing. "That's okay, Miss Knight."
"Lili."
"Lili." The smile grows. "It's just. Well. We need the room. There's a coach party due."
"Not to worry." Looking around her room, then back at Donna. "Can you give me ten minutes?"
"Sure."

"Donna." Getting her attention. "What about my room?"
"Your room?"
"Three oh seven. Under the name Plymouth."
"Um. Hold on." Donna reaches into a trouser pocket, pulls out a folded paper. Nods. "I'm due at yours next."
"Right. Well." Giving Lili a pointed look, wiggling my bound upper body, making Donna blush all over again. "If someone would let me out of all this leather, then I'll go to my room, and sort myself out."

Lili frees me, grumbling as she does, but with a smile.

"Have you ever been tied up?"

Having vanished into Lili's bathroom. To pee, to down two small glasses of water and rearrange my dress so I can walk back to my room without flashing anyone I meet. I stand in the doorway, watching, interested.

"Huh?" Donna, having just tapped out a message on her phone, looks up. Finding a still naked, but at least making the effort to pack, Lili, regarding her with a smile. "Um. Well." A shake of the head. "No."
"Hmmm." Lili tilts her head. "Would you like to try?"
"Now?" Taking a step back, a look of panic crossing her face. "But I'm working."
"Not now." Laughing. Lili grabs a pen. "Do you got that paper handy?"

"Here." Handing Donna back her folded paper, I can see a phone number, and email address, scribbled on it. "I run a bondage website." Lili explains. "If you'd ever like to try, do a shoot, get tied up." A wink. "Maybe in that uniform. Give me a shout."
"Oh." She doesn't look scared, or disgusted, at the idea, I see. Not massively keen either. But, maybe she's never thought about bondage before it got, literally, thrown in her face today.

Maybe she will be seeking Lili out at some point.

"Think about it." Lili, shrugging as she opens the door for Donna. She's still naked. "I meant it, earlier. You'd look good tied and gagged."
"Um." Blushing. Donna nods, once, quickly, then kind of flees.

"Honestly." Moving up to the door myself, giving Lili's bare butt a pat. "Must you hit on everyone?"
"I wasn't," grinning, "hitting on her." In one fluid move Lili grabs me up, swinging us both around as she releases the door, allowing it to close. Before pushing me back against the wood, one hand, and my own body, pinning my wrists behind me. "This." Pressing her naked body into my dress covered breasts and belly, darting her tongue out to lick my lips as my breath catches. "This is me hitting on someone."

But I'm stronger then Lili.

"The fuck?" No doubt the element of surprise helped. Pushing forward off the door, repeating Lili's speed, I've twirled us around, so now it's Lili pinned in place, my hand around her wrists, my other hand reaching up to cup a breast as I lean in, grinning.

"Just. You know." Licking her lips back, both of us wearing matching grins. "Thought I'd hit on you back."
"Is that right." A brief, sudden, struggle, trying and failing to free her trapped wrists. I wink. She tuts. Shakes her head. "Just a shame," kissing me, "pretty Brooke, "that we don't have time for you to take advantage of this situation."
"Indeed." Bravado, because I have zero clue how to take advantage of a pinned girl. No idea how to bind her, to keep her pinned.

"Anyway." Letting go, stepping back. "I should get to my room. Pack."
"Right." Blowing some hair off her face, looking not too pleased. Then. "Hey." A smile. "Meet me in the lobby? I need to catch a train too."
"Sure."

Turns out, we've both missed our trains.

Like me Lili pre booked, which means reserving a specific seat on a specific train. The tickets we each hold are now useless.

Luckily, we've both just been paid.

"So." Enjoying coffee, sharing a muffin, waiting for our trains home. You'd think from so far north, both of us heading south, that we'd need the same one. But no, the route out of Scotland splits east and west. We need different lines, different trains.

"So." Echoing Lili, who actually looks nervous. A first. She gives me a quick smile. "Um. Brooke. I." Stopping to take a breath. "I had fun last night. Just now."
"So did I, Lili."
"Yeah?" Smile widening. Nodding. "Great. Well. Um." Coughing out a laugh. "Fuck I'm bad at this."
"Bad at what?" Like I don't know, because stuff like this telegraphs easily, enough so to be giving me butterflies. But I've decided not to help.

"I like you." Like an exhale. And now, the weight lifted, she's smiling properly. "And, see. I don't want this to be just a night of drinking and fumbling. I want us to...."
"I like you too." Taking her hand in mine. I've never dated another girl, but, over the past day, maybe even the whole weekend, I've come to realise that, with Lili, I want to try. "And I don't want this," giving her hand a squeeze, she squeezes back, "whatever it is, to be nothing more then one drunken night out either."
"Well. That's." Her grin stretching wider. I can't help but grin back.

"You know." Stood on the platform now. My train first, hers is ten minutes after. We're cuddled together, breast to breast. Lili pulls back slightly to continue talking. "I'm a part of this cheerleader thing Zak's roped you into."
"You are?" Choosing to ignore the pun, if it was meant? "That's great."
"I'm one of the bad guys."
"Hmm." Shaking my head. "Zak hasn't told me any details yet. Only that I'll be coming in fresh for part two."
"Fresh huh?" Thinking. A nod. "You must be playing the ringer then."
"Ringer?" What the fuck is a ringer?

"Yep."
"I see." I, clearly, don't. "And just what, do tell, does a ringer do?"
"Well." Flashing me a cheeky grin. "She ties up the bad guys for a start."
"Oh." I say, and then I think, and replay what we've both just said. And. "Oh."

At which point my train arrives, spoiling any further chance at either hugging or talking. Lili waves me off, promising to message soon.

And, if nothing else, if our seperate lives in seperate parts of England conspire to prevent our meeting up again before hand, we've at least got Zaks thing coming up.

Where I'll see Lili again. And, somehow, tie her up.

Fuck.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Okay, I had to say it... We had to wait a whole week for an update? Geez :lol:
Nah, I have to be honest, I would wait longer if needed for an update, but it would be hard. Thank you for a very enjoyable update.
And I liked your opening.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

For some reason, I found that adorably clumsy (and I do not mean the writing). Both Brooke and Lili, jolted out of their sleep, the whole day suddenly a bit out of joint... that came across exactly as I would envision such a situation to go, especially when there's the barely discussed mutual attraction to further complicate matters.

Best of luck to the two of them, they make a nice couple.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago We had to wait a whole week for an update?
Well :oops: I. Kinda. Had a whole chapter written. A somewhat different 014 where Lili actually did tie and gag Donna :lol:
And, I liked it. But, it wasn't right for the story I'm trying to tell. I didn't want a potential relationship between Brooke and Lili to begin that way.

So I had to start over again :lol:

Glad to see it's still well received, thanks :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Way to go, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention].
Where I'll see Lili again. And, somehow, tie her up.
This is so enjoyable. I've been hoping to see Plymouth top someone. I looks like it's coming.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago So I had to start over again :lol:
Glad to see it's still well received, thanks :D
I don't mind waiting for a new chapter of your stories. They are always worth the wait.
And don't let yourself be pressured by a guy like me :lol:

RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I've been hoping to see Plymouth top someone. I looks like it's coming.
It's definitely coming ;)

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] no pressure, got it :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Two weeks, just under since we're starting the count on a Monday, and ending on a Saturday. Two weeks flies by.

Work, what I should probably still call my real job, keeps me busy. That grass just keeps on growing.

Somehow, Lili finds me, finds Brooke, on Facebook. The name on the friend request catches me out at first. Her main photo is very Syn. A scowl, clothes that show off her tattoo's and cleavage. The background somewhere abandoned. It's all very bad girl, and the complete opposite of my own, which shows pre F cup me in jeans and a tee, so no cleavage, sat on my green ride on works mower with hi-vis jacket unzipped.

And, having found me, we talk. Not everyday. Not constantly. But as the days steadily march towards my third visit to Zaks place there's a regular back and forth of long, often flirty, messages, being exchanged.

Finally, Saturday arrives. An early start, a train. Must really sort out my own wheels. No Zak to meet me this time, he's too busy setting up. And besides there are other models to take care of today, some of whom are likely already there.

I get a taxi.

I've spent the journey here looking over the script, such as it can be for a bondage shoot, which isn't exactly going to be dialogue heavy. Something Zak emailed after the convention.

Part one, already in the can, by now probably live on tightlytrussed too, isn't something I featured in.

The plot, for part one, is relatively simple: A group of cheerleaders. Six. But one, the captain, is leaving. Which means an opportunity for someone to advance. One of the girls, which I already know- because she told me -is played by Lili, wants to be the new captain. But kinda sucks at cheerleading. So, because this is bondage porn and not Hollywood, she ties her three rivals up, one by one each girl in a different location. Each girl double teamed and therefore overpowered by Lili and the fifth girl, basically Lili's sidekick.

With part two the stage is, it would seem, set for Lili- as the only girl left standing, because we don't count the sidekick -to become the next captain by default.

"Brooke." Zak detours, having been headed from house to barn, to greet me as I walk in his front gate. "You made it."
"Yeah." Nodding at the taxi, just now pulling away. "I'll have to book one back to the station for later though."
"No need." A shake of his head. "Me, or one of the girls I'm sure, can take you back once we're all wrapped up here."
"Okay. Great."

"Nice outfit by the way."
"Thanks." I smile as Zak opens the door, letting me into the barn. By mutual agreement Lili and I are going to keep today strictly professional. It isnt that we need things kept secret, more that, until we actually go on a proper date, there really isn't a 'thing' between us any more serious then some suggestive messages. Plus one photo she sent me of her ballgagged face in closeup, all forced wide open jaws and the out of focus, yet still obviously exposed, breasts below. Because she's a tease.

"It's a good thing you've got plenty of space."
"Comes in handy." Zak nods too, closing the door whilst I look, and look some more.

From the doorway, a smaller door set into larger double doors, quite possibly wide and tall enough to drive a truck through, I can see three distinct fake rooms set up within the available space.

"Let me show you what's here." Zak offers, leading as I follow.

First is a changing room. Lockers line a white painted wall, tall grey lockers large enough to squeeze a person into. Currently, not for real but according to the script, one of these lockers contains a cheerleader. Stuffed inside wearing only her very revealing lingerie, wrists bound behind her, ankles together, gagged with one of Syn's in character knee high socks. The fake floor here is wooden slats, atop which sits a long and narrow wooden topped metal legged bench. The kind you'd sit on whilst changing.

Moving on, having tipped the bench a salute. See you soon. Next is a storage cupboard. This room has been darkened by way of a false roof to go along with the floor and walls. Something I've not seen Zak do before. The overall effect is a windowless room, with only the one wall mounted light that I can't imagine provides much illumination. Roof and walls are white, whilst the floor, what parts can be seen, are black tile.

The room is covered in sports equipment. Open storage bins overflow with orange basketballs or white and red footballs. Small folded indoor goals lean against one wall surrounded by black bags full of who knows what. In the rooms centre is a pile of mats. Reds and greens, some blues. Laid on top, again according to the script, should be the second tied cheerleader. This girl should be hogtied, in her cheer outfit, gagged with wrapped tape. As a final touch her breasts are supposed to be exposed.

Lastly, populated by the other girls, plus an older man, a bedroom.

This fake room is dominated by a king sized bed, all dark wood and pale yellow sheets. Off to one side is a gaming desk, complete with real double monitor and keyboard setup. Plus a good quality black wheeled chair. There's a wardrobe too, and a tall but narrow mirror, but nothing else. There are only two walls so the rest of the furniture can be imagined to be out of shot.

This room would host- though the gaming setup wasn't in the script, meaning Zak's already changed it around -would feature the third tied girl. Spread tied to the bed, on her back, wearing just her jeans, which would be unfastened so we can all see her tiny pink thong. Hers was to be a ballgag.

"Everyone," heads turn, look up, conversation stops at the sound of Zaks voice, "Plymouth's here, so we can begin."

I wave, slightly nervous at being around so much established talent, at the assembled models, receiving warm smiles in return. Lili. Syn, though, her smile is full of humour. Because of the black tee I'm wearing. Which I ordered. In secret. From her website. My enhanced, rounded and pert, F cups, push the pink graffiti scrawled words 'Rope Sluts' forward. The name of Lili's bondage site, on my chest.

I smile back, all innocence. She, clearly from body language alone, wants to do something about it. Something fun. But we agreed.

The point here is. I can be a tease too.

Everyone else is already in costume, so I hurry to one of the storerooms, the one I've used before, which has a toilet and mirror. Here I find my own outfits waiting on hangers for me, sourced by Zak for the shoot.

Maybe there are cheerleaders here in England? To my knowledge it's an American thing, but thanks to various movies you'd know what I, we all, were supposed to be. The skirt is short, criminally so, the green pleats barely cover my butt. The waistband is elastic, but seals with a side buckle too. Up top, worn over a black lace bra that matches my small high waisted black thong, is a long sleeved top. Only me and one other girl have long sleeves, otherwise all our outfits are identical. The sleeves are green, with a diagonal white stripe at the elbows. The green continues at the side of the top, with the front and back being white. A band of black seperates the two colours.

Like the skirt the top is small, cut to only just cover my breasts, meaning it hangs out over my chest. The neck has a tee style cut, showing no cleavage. Across our chests is the word 'Vikings' in block capitals, written in black.

Lastly, trainers go on my feet. White for me and worn with those hidden ankle socks.

Over the top of my outfit I zip up a dark grey hoodie, and after fixing my hair into a loose tail up goes the hood too. "Ready?" I ask myself. My reflection nods back. Grins. "Good." I nod too. Time to go to work.

Zak has cameras, four, mounted at fixed points around each fake room, capturing all the angles. Added to which, like the shoots I've done here before, he moves around with a handheld whenever he feels extra is needed. His pole mounted lights are set up too, though not for the cupboard, which is meant to be dark.

Re-emerging from the storeroom, I grab a bottle of water from the low table set up with various drinks and snacks against one of the barns outer walls, then head over to the changing room. Ready for.

Scene one.

Lili, Syn now she's in character, and her sidekick, a skinny young looking Asian girl with dyed blonde straight hair and A cups, are stood waiting, talking. Syn's sure that, with everyone else out of the way the coach is about to announce her as squad captain.

Enter the coach. The older man, dressed in black jogging bottoms and green tee with 'Vikings' in black across the front. Photo ID and a whistle hang from lanyards around his neck, and a black clipboard is tucked under one arm.

The coach, consulting his clipboard, tells Syn, but mostly the camera, that he has two announcements. And, with a waved come here gesture, on stage I come.

"Who's this?" Syn, looking me up and down, both her and the Asian giving me matching looks of disdain. "This, girls." The coach, patting me on the shoulder as I stand by his side, smiling sweetly at the girls. "Is Plymouth. A transfer from London Tech."
"The national champions?" The sidekick, disbelief in her voice, both her and Syn wearing matching expressions of shock. "But." Syn, shaking her head. "Coach. You can't."
"I'm sorry. Syn." The coach, shaking his head. "But this is what's best for the team. Plymouth here is the new squad captain."

Which is my cue. With as good a flourish as I can manage, I unzip and shed my hoodie, revealing my Vikings uniform, and accepting the black captains armband- handed over in the first scene of part one when the old captain quit -from coach, which I tug up my left arm, positioning it on my bicep.

"But. Coach."
"Not another word." Holding up his hand. "My decision here is final."

Syn and the Asian look annoyed, whilst coach pretends to show me something on the clipboard.

"Um." Almost a whisper, from the Asian, who actually has her hand up too. "Coach."
"Yes." Consulting his clipboard. "Tilly."
"Toni." From what I've read the coach never once gets the Asian girls name right. Always some other T name. He frowns at her now, looks down at his clipboard. "What is it Tanya?"
"Well. Um. Coach." Still whispering. "Actually. According to the rules, it's us who has the final say in whether a new member is allowed to join the squad."
"You do?" Coach frowns, as do I, whilst Syn's smile couldn't possibly grow any wider.

"We do." Nodding, hugging Toni into her. The two of them make up the entire squad at this point. "In which case we need to vote."
"Oh. Well." Coach gives me a shrug. What can you do. "Okay. Hmm. All opposed to Plymouth joining the Vikings?"

Both Syn and Toni's hands shoot up. Coach counts, making marks. "Right. All in favour?"

Syn, grinning, looks left and right. Spreads her arms wide, making a show of the empty changing room. She grins at me, like a victor. And then.

The other three squad members, last seen in a variety of tight ties, all wander on set, hands raised.

Syn, seeing them, goes from grinning to disbelief and shock. Toni, who helped tie them all up, looks worried. Coach counts the raised arms, making marks.

"But." Syn, shaking her head, confused. "I..."
"I." I interrupt, flanked by the other three girls, the four of us facing Syn and Toni, a very obvious us versus them split of the room. "Found the rest of the squad coach." I grin at Syn.

"Well. Then it's settled." Coach, stuffing his clipboard back under an arm. "Plymouth here's the new captain. See you all at practice tomorrow girls."

Coach leaves. With a jerk of my head at Syn and Toni, triumph and sass, I've won, I follow. The three recently freed girls each in turn copies my gesture, following me out.

"But." Toni, holding up a finger, which Syn grabs. "No." Shaking her head. "I will. Not." Pointing after me. "Let some, ringer, come waltzing in here. Taking what's mine."
"But." Toni holds up a finger on her other hand, Syn grabs this too. Half shouts. "But what?"
"Um." Wriggling, trying and failing to free herself from Syn's grip. "It's all over. Isn't it?"
"Never." Syn stares daggers after me, before a smile creeps its way onto her face. "I'll just need to have a little talk with," now she does let go of Toni, who shakes her fingers, but like a true sidekick doesn't complain at the pain, "Plymouth."
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I've been hoping to see Plymouth top someone. I looks like it's coming.
And. It still is, coming. I don't mean to be a tease. Neither Brooke nor Lili are only Domme or only sub. Both, the way I'm attempting to write it anyway, just like to play with, in some cases getting paid to do so, ropes.

Brooke will tie up Lili. Soon. Promise.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

And. It still is, coming. I don't mean to be a tease. Neither Brooke nor Lili are only Domme or only sub. Both, the way I'm attempting to write it anyway, just like to play with, in some cases getting paid to do so, ropes.

Brooke will tie up Lili. Soon. Promise.
This is just fine, [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], the story is progressing at the pace it should. Good detailed writing that helps the reader picture things clearly. I'm still looking forward to seeing Plymouth top Syn. That will be fun, I think.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Another great update (without having to wait for a week :lol: ). I love the way you tell a story, thank you!

NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

As much as I liked your supernatural stories, reading this is a delight. The way you write Brooke's thinking is awesome. Thank you for this story.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago As much as I liked your supernatural stories, reading this is a delight.
Thanks. (To you other readers/commentators too of course) I do enjoy writing my supernatural/magic themed stuff, but, I'm really enjoying writing this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic