Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Wonder who is at the door
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Wonder who is at the door
The answer will be revealed in the chapter below...
Thank you for reading and commenting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 51

Finally, Searchlight came back into view. The same closed gas station greeted me as it had been doing for the last 8 years. At least the lights at Terrible’s Roadhouse were still on. It felt like days ago I had taken Elsa for dinner there, showing her off in that little black dress, but all it had only been 3 hours since we left that place. From the time I left for Henderson, as that was where the trailers were parked, to heading back into Searchlight, had taken me an hour and 50 minutes. It had only taken me 5 minutes to get the board and all the straps that came with it. It was funny to see that none of the two guards on duty at the bus terminal questioned what it was.

“Nicely made back board.”

That was the only comment made by one of the guards. I had loaded the board in the cab and headed back to Elsa, who I assumed was still sitting on the chair I had left her in. There was no way she was getting out of that one without my help. I felt a little sorry for her, as I had tied her tight, probably tighter than I normally did, and she had nothing done to deserve that. Maybe it was the frustration with having to go to Henderson to pick up the board that made me do it, but now, almost back home, I felt sorry.

“Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you…”

I had switched my SiriusXM radio to golden oldies and was singing along with Crowded House. It was probably a good idea that Elsa was not in the cab, as my singing was not perfect. As earlier in the day, yesterday to be exact as it was past 12, I turned right onto West Hobson Street, following it almost to the end. I stopped short of my yard. There was a car standing in front of my trailer. A car I did not recognize. The light in the trailer was still on, I could see that from where I had stopped the truck. Unfortunately, the blinds prevented me from looking inside the trailer.

“Better safe than sorry.” I said and grabbed for my lockbox which had my gun in it.

And I missed, grabbing empty air, as I had taken it inside the house when we arrived and cleaned out the cabin. My lockbox was sitting on the counter in my kitchen.

“Shit.” I cursed.

I slowly let the truck drift on the slight downhill slope of the road and pulled over to the side. After turning off the lights and engine, I climbed out as quietly as I could. Everybody would have heard the truck engine, but I intended not to make more noise than needed. I did not see any reaction, either at the trailer or at the area around me, so I walked slowly towards my trailer keeping an eye on my surroundings. Not that I could see much in the dark. I peaked through the blinds at the most outer window, which gave me a limited view of the room due to a fake plant I had standing in front of the window. I could see a person sitting in the chair that was still in the middle of the room, and for the rest the place looked empty. I did a quick walk around the trailer, but did not see anything suspicious, so I decided to grab the bull by the horns and went for the door. I slowly opened the door and quickly stepped inside, moving away from the door.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.”

Soft gagged sounds could be heard, but that was it. There was no other movement in the trailer. I relaxed a little.

“I’m back, Elsa, let me just…”

I stopped dead in my tracks. Something had been nagging me since I looked through the window, but I could not put a finger on it, until now. The person tied to the chair had black hair, not blond like Elsa.

“Hmmppffff.”

Now that I took the time to really look at the person tied to the chair, I recognized Wynonna. I also noticed that she was nude. It was not the first time I saw her nude body, but it had been a few years. Looking at the bound, gagged, and blindfolded woman, I noticed she had some work done on her breasts, as they were larger than I could remember. With the clothes she had worn in the diner, I had not noticed, but now, seeing her naked, it was easy to see. She had already been good looking when she was younger, but with the additional work done, she looked even better.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted again.

If I had tied Elsa tight, whoever had tied Wynonna had turned it up another notch. The ropes really dug into her flesh. When Wynonna and I were together she had started off with not being able to touch her elbows, but it had not taken long before she could have them together. Tonight, they were crushed together. The veins on her hands stood out and I assumed her arms would be asleep by now. Rope was wrapped around her wrists about ten times and tightly cinched, before it was wrapped all the way up her lower arms to her elbows. More wraps below and above her elbows, also tightly cinched, made sure she could not separate her arms. It was hard to see how her bound arms were tied, as there was a lot of rope wrapped around Wynonna’s upper body. Ropes ran from her neck to her waist, crisscrossing her breasts, pulling her against the back of the sturdy wooden chair. Her bound arms were included in a lot of the loops around her upper body, and it was easy to see that she could hardly move. The ropes were tight enough that she had to take shallow breaths.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted again, looking blindly around, searching for me.

As I had done with Elsa, Wynonna’s legs were tied back to the backrest of the chair, but in contrast to what I had done, or better said, not had done, more ropes were wrapped around her legs, keeping them pressed against the seat. There was truly little that she could move. Even her toes were tied to the rear legs of the chair. With her knees spread open, I had a clear view at her pussy. I did notice a tattoo I had not seen before on her inner leg.

“Let me check the trailer, I will tend to you in a minute.” I told her.

She gave a small nod. Quickly I looked around the trailer. My gun locker was still sitting where I had put it, the same pile of paper on top of it, so it looked undisturbed. The question burning in my mind was where Elsa was. The main bedroom turned out to be empty, no Elsa to be seen. Looking in the bathroom gave me the same result. That left only the second bedroom, but I found that one also empty.

“Elsa?” I said out loud.

There was no reaction. Just to make sure, I even checked the utility room, where the water heater was located, but there was no space in there for an adult. I sat down on the couch, thinking about where Elsa could be. It was hard to not look at the bound beauty on the chair. Her native skin the dark color common for native people, her long straight black hair loosely hanging over her shoulder, although the gag and blindfold both restricted its movement. Her breasts were just a little smaller than Elsa’s, but she could still get away without a bra. The white ropes contrasted with her dark skin.

“Hmmpppffff.” Wynonna grunted again.

“Do you know where Elsa is?” I finally asked her.

Wynonna grinned for a moment before shaking her head. If I assumed that Wynonna had found Elsa tied tom the chair and released her, after which she had tied Wynonna, I could expect Wynonna not to know the answer to the question, as she was blindfolded. Unless Elsa had told her.

“Did Elsa tie you up?”

Wynonna grinned again, nodding. At least that explained part of the mystery.

“Let’s play a game.” I now grinned, as I had only recently played it with Elsa. “One grunt for yes, 2 for no. Understood?”

“Hmpf.”

As with Elsa, Wynonna caught on quickly. Based on the answers she gave me, I figured out the car outside was hers. She had gone home after her shift, but had decided to come over to my place, figuring to find us here, as there is not much else to do in Searchlight. She had found Elsa tied to the chair.

“Did things happen between the two of you?”

“Hmpf.” That grunt came with a gagged giggle and a nodding of her head.

“Anyhting I should know?”

“Hmpf, hmpf.”

“Did you play with Elsa?”

“Hmmmmmppppppfffffff.” A long-extended grunt was the answer, which she ended with another giggle.

Using a bunch of other questions and gagged responses, Wynonna told me she got tied up by Elsa after she had released the Swedish woman. But she had no idea where Elsa was, as she had been gagged and blindfolded.

“Do you want out?” I asked.

“Hmpf.”

“Maybe later.” I grinned. “I first want to know where Elsa is.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Wynonna grunted.

Walking back to the back of the trailer, I double checked all rooms, but I was sure Elsa was not in the trailer. Suddenly I noticed something near the side of the main couch. It was Elsa’s little black dress. If her dress was here on the floor, that either meant she was nude too, or had changed. I did not expect her to walk around town in the nude, plus, as stated before, there is not much to do in Searchlight.

“I am having a look outside.” I told Wynonna, leaving her tied to the chair.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” Wynonna grunted.

Whatever Elsa had used as a gag, it did a rather good job. The tape covering Wynonna’s mouth was wrapped all the way around her head, so I assumed something was stuffed in her mouth. I had a few ideas as to what that could be but figured I would find out soon enough.

“I’ll be back soon.” I told Wynonna, before leaving the trailer.

First, I was bringing the truck in the yard, instead of leaving it along the road, although that was a big word for the mostly sandy covered gravel track. The big diesel started up and I drove the truck into the yard, shutting the engine off again. Looking around after climbing out of the cabin, I could see the first indications that the sun would be up soon. I grabbed a flashlight. Temperature wise it was it was nice outside now; the desert cools off rather good overnight, but I knew there was another warm day ahead of us.

“Where are you, my dear?” I said to myself.

I checked the garage, but there was nobody there. And I did not see footsteps in the sand around back of the trailer, so she had not gone that way. Not seeing footsteps made me walk back to the front of the house. With the flashlight on, I traced some of the footsteps and I noticed there was a trail going from the car to the house, but also one from the house to the car. I walked up to the car and with the flashlight checked out the cab in. No Elsa. I was about to walk back when I noticed that there was a trail leading to the back of Wynonna’s car, an old light blue Ford Tempo. I knocked on the trunk.

“Anybody home?”

From within the trunk of the car came a gagged giggle. It seemed I found my missing blonde. The Tempo had a trunk that could be opened without a key. Inside in the otherwise empty trunk, was Elsa, facing towards the front of the car, lying on her side. She looked up to me, squeezing her eyes because of the flashlight shining in her face.

“Trying to hide?” I said to the women in the trunk of the car.

“Hmmppffff.” Was her gagged reply.

My instincts had been right when I found the black dress in the trailer, Elsa was just as naked as Wynonna. And she was also tied up. Not as strict as Wynonna, she had obviously done this herself, but because she had used the handcuffs, she had been just as helpless.

“Let me have a look at you…” I said to her.

She had tied herself up in a ball tie. Reading those Bondage Life magazines must have given her ideas, as I had not tied her like this, yet. Her knees were drawn up to her chin, ropes running from under her knees to her neck. More rope around her ankles connected them to her rear. A few extra loops of rope circled her body and folded legs. She had done a rather good job.

“Did you do all this while in the trunk?” I asked her.

Elsa nodded. She looked quite pleased with the results. There was still some rope left that she had not used. The handcuffs had been looped behind a crotch rope, restricting the movements of her arms. Obviously, she had not been able to do much else with her arms than the cuffs, but it still meant she had been helpless. She had her ballgag in her mouth, strapped nice and tight. Looking at her gave me an idea.

“You tied Wynonna?”

Elsa nodded again. I grinned. Grabbing one of the unused ropes from the trunk of the car, I tied her elbows together. She tried to resist but being tied in a little ball does not help when you want to resist.

“Hmmpppfffff.” She grunted, sounding annoyed.

“Don’t blame me for something you did to yourself.” I laughed while finishing the last knot.

The bondage was a lot more restrictive now. I did a quick check on her, but the ropes looked fine, nothing extreme that could cut of blood flow to her arms and legs.

“I’ll be back. I should take care of Wynonna. You can stay here while I look after her.” I told Elsa.

An idea formed in my head.

“Maybe I get a good fuck out of it.” I said teasing Elsa, before closing the trunk lid on Elsa.

If I listened carefully, I could hear gagged curses being directed towards me. I grinned and walked to the door of the trailer.

“I am back. Let’s take care of you. Shall we?” I said to Wynonna.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You had me worried for a little while there. But all is well that ends well. I foresee some interesting things in the immediate future for Wynonna and Elsa.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Now very excited for the next update
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I think you found the least dangerous continuation for your cliffhanger with a good amount of bondage. i am glad Elsa survived another of one of Jack's stupidities. Elsa got her revenge, and made Jack certainly afraid. I hope he (finally) learned his lesson.

After this adventure, Wynonna certainly has to join our lovenirds in their exploration of Vegas.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Another playful and epic tale. I love the way that you make each chapter almost like a little story unto itself. This is a great tale.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Beginning of this Chapter was one of the surprises you create so well! I expected Elsa tied up in the Trailer not Wynonna. That Elsa tied herself up was another Bonus. Surely Jack will capitalize on it :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Meet Elsa...
Last edited by slackywacky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Image
This could be Elsa... just in case you were wondering.
That's pretty much how I imagined Elsa in my head to be honest
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your picture of Elsa is smoking hot.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That's certainly a very good choice for Elsa. Not to complain, she's beautiful, but I had pictured Elsa more like a-girl-next-door type. Jack never narrated lot about make-up and the model in this picture seems to wear a lot. Elsa in the story never seemed very concerned about her appearance. Time for me to alter the image in my head!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I had pictured Elsa more like a-girl-next-door type. Jack never narrated lot about make-up and the model in this picture seems to wear a lot.
Not sure if the girl next door would attract the looks that she gets, but yeah it is an option, this is just an image. The reason I normally do not provide images is that everybody can have their own ideas on what she would look like.

Just imagine the photo was done for a glamour photoshoot, with make-up, hair done, etc.
Hmmm, I might actually use that in a coming chapter ;)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I had pictured Elsa more like a-girl-next-door type. Jack never narrated lot about make-up and the model in this picture seems to wear a lot.
Not sure if the girl next door would attract the looks that she gets, but yeah it is an option, this is just an image. The reason I normally do not provide images is that everybody can have their own ideas on what she would look like.

Just imagine the photo was done for a glamour photoshoot, with make-up, hair done, etc.
Hmmm, I might actually use that in a coming chapter ;)
I really do not think Elsa is not turning heads, she's described as very beautiful by (the not so independent narrator) Jack. But this has also to do with her (lack of) clothes. The first definition I find of "girl-next-door" is
The girl next door is a term used to describe a female archetype and fashion aesthetic which can range in terms of personal definition, but usually denotes a girl or woman who appeals to traditional or “all-American” gender norms with the allure of purity, simplicity, and charm, with a natural, modest, or effortless beauty.
I would say Elsa would fit this description perfectly, save for the modest bit. Saying she would look like this after a glamour photo shoot is a very good compromise. (Only, I cannot imagine Elsa choosing a photo shoot without certain props ;) ).
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Only, I cannot imagine Elsa choosing a photo shoot without certain props ;) .
They are hiding outside of the picture frame :lol:

FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Just read your latest chapter, and, as always, I'm curious what will happen next :D this is one of the top storys on this site!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 2 years ago I'm curious what will happen next
Me too, can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it will be as good as the previous ones.

Oh, hold on, I have to write it, don't I. Darn. Okay, I think I can do that. Being about halfway on the next chapter. It will be EPIC. Okay, maybe not EPIC, maybe just GREAT. Or maybe not even great... Oh, who am I kidding. It will be...

...the next chapter. Coming to a browser near you very soon. :lol:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago ...the next chapter. Coming to a browser near you very soon. :lol:
Good to know :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 52

The prisoner on the chair was not moving, her head angled, trying to determine where my voice came from. I just stood still and watched the tightly tied woman. It was late and I was tired, but I figured I could not leave both ladies tied as they were. Wynonna was tied so tight that it must hurt, while Elsa in the trunk of the car would not have much ventilation when the sun came up, so I decided to be a gentleman and change their positions. I needed a few hours of sleep and I thought it was a good idea to keep at least both ladies restrained, so that I could sleep in peace. If I had not been so tired, things might have gone a different way, but I knew both would still be around when I woke up.

“Would you like to get untied a little?” I asked Wynonna.

She merely nodded a single time; she did not make a sound through her gag. I walked over to her and stopped right behind her, although she could not see me due to the blindfold, looking at the tight ropes around her arms and body. Slowly I leaned forward and put my hands on her breasts. She did, probably due to the tight bondage, not react.

“You had some work done, didn’t you?”

Again, a single nod. I gently rubbed her breasts. It had been many years since I had seen her bare breasts and I remembered that she always had been sensitive about them. She always complained they were too small.

“I think they look very nice.” I said, playing with her nipples.

There was no audible reaction, but her breathing, which was already short because of the tight ropes, got even shorter and the nipples I was playing with got harder. They were large, they always had been.

“Your body still betrays you.” I grinned.

This time there was a soft groan in response, but nothing much else. We broke up after leaving high school, I wanted to be a truck driver and she wanted somebody who was not always away. In the beginning it had worked out, as I had a job driving a delivery truck and I was in town every day, but when I took on long-haul and stayed away for a week at a time, we drifted apart. And then Adam came into her life. He was everything for her that I was not. I was not totally surprised when she broke up with me and went with Adam. We stayed friends, sort of, but it was the last steady relationship I had before meeting Elsa. Last time we talked, at the Terrible Roadhouse over a year ago, she was getting married to Adam, so I had no idea where that went wrong. I did feel sorry for her, she was a wonderful woman, she just had been unlucky.

“Hmmpppfffff.” She grunted, indicating she was still gagged and blindfolded.

I could tell the mouth stuffing was doing a good job, the sounds she made were very muted. Although I remembered that she always had been a quiet person, even during sex. Removing her blindfold, she blinked a couple of times and looked up at me. Her eyes were dark, I always compared them to deep wells, you could lose yourself in their depths, but they were different from Elsa’s eyes. Her native complexion gave her a beautiful face. Getting the tape undone took some time, partly because I did it very slowly. There were a few grunts when her long black hair got stuck to the tape, but eventually I removed the last bit of tape. Her cheeks were full and when she opened her mouth, cloths were visible. The cloths turned out to be her own panties and, why was I not surprised, Elsa’s panties.

“Okay?” I asked after pulling all the stuffing out of her mouth.

She said something I did not understand. It made me grin and think about Elsa and her Swedish sentences. In Wynonna’s case it was probably Colorado River Numic, a native language based on Uto-Aztecan. It was the common language for this area of Nevada, although not many people spoke it, but Wynonna’s parents had insisted on the fact that she knew their ancestor’s language.

“What was that?” I said, she knew I did not speak the language.

“That woman knows what she is doing. I can tell she has been hanging around with you.”

“You told me Elsa tied you up, but I assume that was not against your will?” I asked her.

She slowly shook her head.

“No, I agreed to getting tied up, Elsa said it would be a fun surprise for when you returned from Henderson. She made it a little tighter than I expected. You never tied me this tight.”

“Men don’t seem to tie as tight as women do.” I stated something I once read.

“Can you untie me?” She asked, looking at the ropes that held her captive.

“What brought you here?” Ignoring her question.

She looked up at me, a little annoyed I did not answer her question.

“After my shift I went home, the house was just empty as it has been for a few weeks now, and I could not sleep. You told me I could drop by. I needed some company. Behold my surprise when I came here and saw the truck was gone, but the lights were on. When I looked through the window, I saw Elsa sitting on this chair. The door was not locked, so I went in.”

“Oops.” I said, cursing myself for not locking the door.

On the other hand, if I had locked the door, Wynonna might have gone home, and this would not be happening. Sometimes lady luck deals the cards right.

“I have no idea where she went, as she blindfolded me. Did you find her?”

“Yes. She tied herself up in the trunk of your car.”

“Adam’s car, but that does not really matter, not that he is using it while he is in Europe. Bit adventurous, is she?” Wynonna said, looking impressed.

“Just a little bit.” I laughed.

Time and time again Elsa had surprised me. It was not hard to figure out that life with her would not be boring. I kneeled and started to work on Wynonna’s legs, removing the rope that Elsa had wrapped around her folded legs. It did nothing for Wynonna, she was still stuck to the chair, but I knew I had to remove this rope first before I could get her legs free.

“She is very good looking.” Wynonna said.

The way she said it, it sounded a bit down. Almost as if she were sorry that Elsa was with me. Although I knew that Wynonna and I would never be a couple again, we had burned that bridge.

“Yes, but so are you.” I said, trying to get her out the mood she was in. “When is your next shift?”

It probably wasn’t a question she wanted to hear, but I sort of needed to know, as I was holding her prisoner. Whatever was going to happen, it should not interfere with her work.

“Tomorrow evening.” She replied.

“Are you going to release me?” She asked me again.

“Tomorrow evening.” I repeated her previous answer, leaving it in the middle if I was just repeating her answer or if I was answering her question.

“You never kept me tied that long before.” She stated, sounding unsure.

“I was young and impatient. Being a long-haul trucker resolves that very quickly, patience is part of the job. You learn quickly that getting upset with people is not helping. If you treat everybody on the road as being an idiot, you survive longer.”

Wynonna laughed. A laugh I remembered well, a laugh that I still liked.

“I remember that you were always pushing the envelope. Making it a little tighter, keeping me tied a little longer, a bigger gag. You have not changed much in that sense.” Wynonna stated.

“Hmmm, maybe I should put that gag back in, it was a lot quieter that way.”

My ex-girlfriend pressed her lips together in a show of defiance. Not that she had much of an option if I really wanted to gag her, I could just pinch her nose until she needed to breath, but that was not my intention this morning. The clock on the microwave showed it was 5 AM. It was getting brighter outside.

“I should take care of Elsa, with the sun coming up, I should get her out of the car.”

“Yeah, not a great idea to be locked up in a trunk with the weather forecast for this area. Think we’re hitting 100F again today.” Wynonna said.

“But first I should take care of you.” I grinned.

“I assume that means I will stay tied up longer?” She sighed, gently fighting her tight bonds.

“Feel free to escape. I said the same to Elsa.”

“Memory serving me well, I do not think I ever escaped from your bondage.” Wynonna stated.

“There is always a first.”

“Yeah, right.” She replied. “As if…”

I moved to the left side of the chair and started to work on the ropes holding her leg to the chair. I figured out what I wanted to do with both Elsa and Wynonna, and it did not include the chair. I could see relieve on her face when I removed the last rope, and she could lower her left leg.

“New tattoo?” I asked her, looking at the tattoo of a native bird she had on the inside of her right upper legs.

“New for you. It has been there for a few years.” She replied.

Moving to the other side of the chair, I worked on her right leg next.

“Ouch.” She grunted when she could move her leg down, moving it around.

“Muscle pain?” I asked.

She nodded. I was not surprised, as she had been tied tight. The ropes holding her tightly against the chair were next. Elsa had used many loops and it took me some time to get them all undone. Eventually I got all ropes undone, except the ones on her arms. There were some, intentional, touches during the untying, where my hand touched her breasts or thighs. To her credit, she never complained. It had been several years since I touched her body, but it was not the first time.

“Let me help you.” I told her, holding on to her and guiding her still bound arms from behind the back of the chair.

She gave me a look, one of those that told you she could not believe what I was doing.

“You could just untie my arms.” She said when she stood next to the chair. “I have not had any feeling in them for a while now.”

“But I like how it makes your tits look.” I joked.

To emphasize the point, I grabbed them and played with them. To my surprise, she did not pull away.

“Having fun?” She asked me, which reminded me of Elsa, as she would ask that same question occasionally.

Not answering the question, I walked her over to the bathroom.

“Here you go.” I stated.

She looked at me in disbelieve. Making her mind up and probably figuring out by now that I would not release her arms, she sighed and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door behind her, giving her at least some privacy. A few minutes later she came out, holding a piece of toilet paper in her hand. She turned her back to me and held out the paper.

“You better clean it if you want to fuck me.” She stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

After taking the paper and folding it, I wiped her crotch clean. There were a lot of firsts since I met Elsa, things I would never have done if I had not met her. Cleaning my ex-girlfriend’s private area being one of them.

“Come along you.” I said, walking her to my bedroom.

When we were together, we lived in another trailer on the other side of town, but all these things had the same layout.

“Sit down on the bed.”

“You really are not going to release me?” She asked again, before sitting down on the king sized bed.

As before, I ignored the question. I walked over to the closet and got out a plastic box.

“I remember that one.” Wynonna said, looking at the plastic storage bin.

It was the one advantage I now had with being home, I could use the rest of my bondage supplies. I collected a lot of stuff over the years but was not carrying it around with me when on the road. Some of the items in the box were from after Wynonna and I split up, not many though, but some of them were already known to her, as I had used most of it on her when we were living together.

“Remember this?” I asked her, showing a bunch of leather straps.

“Ugh.” She just said.

I knew she did not like the harness ballgag much. It really worked well, and I loved the look of it on her. I wanted to try it on Elsa too, but not yet, this time it was for Wynonna again. She opened her mouth, knowing that resistance was not going to help her, and I pushed the 2 ¼ inch ball in her mouth.

“You know, you are actually the last one who wore this.” I told her, working on the straps.

Tightening the straps pulled the big ball deeper into her mouth. I loved the look of all the leather around her head and the lips around the ball. Based on the looks I got from Wynonna, she was less pleased with the gag.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She grunted, while shaking her head.

Now that she was no longer part of the conversation, I tied her legs snug, but not tight, at ankles and knees. She would be spending a few more hours in bondage, but I did not want to hurt her. At least not more than the tie was doing. After tying her legs, I had her lean forward, her head was now really close to my crotch, and I untied the rope around her elbows. Elsa had wrapped it all the way from above the elbows to the wrists, although the rope used on the wrists itself was a different rope.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Wynonna sighed.

I could hear the relief in her sigh, but it was short lived, as I tied her elbows together again.

“Hmmppffff hmmmmpppffff hmmppffff.”

Ignoring the angry grunts, I wrapped her arms together above her elbows again. They did not touch, but I could barely get 2 fingers between her elbows, so it was still tight.

“Almost done. Lie down on your side, facing the middle of the bed. Head at the bottom.”

There were a few grunts, but she did as she was told. I ran a rope from the d-ring at the top of her gag to the bottom end of the bed, followed by a rope from her ankles to the top of the bed, fixing Wynonna in place. It was not the first time she would sleep like this, but I still had some other plans. Those plans involved a sweet young Swedish hitchhiker.

“Don’t go anywhere.” I joked.

I left the room, turning off the light and closing the door behind me. It was time to get Elsa from the car.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wynonna is great. I will still be glad to have Elsa front and center again. It is nice to be home and to have all of your toys, isn't it?
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Wynonna is great. I will still be glad to have Elsa front and center again.
I think I wrote this chapter mostly to tell the story of Jack, by using Wynonna, and give some background to the character. I felt like a part of his story was missing. Wynonna, like other guest characters in the story, will (most likely) play a role in the Vegas chapters, but once Jack goes back on the road again, she will stay behind.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It is nice to be home and to have all of your toys, isn't it?
Funnily enough, that was something I actually did not think about until I was writing this last chapter. Suddenly it was like... he is home, he dabbled in bondage before, he must have some stuff...

I've said this before (several times probably), I start writing most chapters with only a vague idea of what will happen. In this case I knew I could not leave them tied as Wynonna and Elsa were, but I had no idea when I started it would be a whole chapter just to change Wynonna's position :lol:

BTW, I would cast Tanaya Beatty, Canadian actress, in the role of Wynonna.

nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Amazing update and I can't to see what Jack's plan is
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great update! I love your writing as so little happened in the chapter, Jack only retied Wynonna, but it was far from short. You include background history, past and current relationships, and friendly banter without giving me the feeling you were dragging out the chapter or use it to tell about Wynnona and Jack. Nope, the paragraphs kept flowing naturally without any description being unnecessary or repititive or slowing me down. A good masterclass in writing.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great update! I love your writing as so little happened in the chapter, Jack only retied Wynonna, but it was far from short. You include background history, past and current relationships, and friendly banter without giving me the feeling you were dragging out the chapter or use it to tell about Wynnona and Jack. Nope, the paragraphs kept flowing naturally without any description being unnecessary or repititive or slowing me down. A good masterclass in writing.
What [mention]Beaumains[/mention] said :D Completely agree!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago A good masterclass in writing.
Thank you, very much appreciate the honor you bestow on me. It was a fun chapter to write and when I noticed I had already penned 3 pages, I figured I might as well complete it and make it the usual 5 page length for the Hitchhiker story updates.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic