The Unexplainably Unsellable House ?/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This chapter seems like a kind of interlude, giving background. I like that!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the comment, that is something I am trying to get better at actually so that people have a better connection with the characters. :) )

5 minutes earlier than the hour Danny had planned and Brooke made her way down the steps slowly, taking care not to trip in her black high heels.

The gorgeous blonde bombshell wore a figure hugging, short black dress which showed off plenty of cleavage. Her long blonde hair had been washed and dried with the hairdryer. Danny almost lost his concentration for a moment as he eyed the gorgeous woman up.

“How do i look?”

“Fantastic.” He grinned. “But you are missing one small detail.” He grinned walking slowly behind her. Around her neck he bucked a green gemstone necklace. It was made of a very strong metal. “This is the most important, it adds to your outfit and keeps you under the force’s protection”

“Of course master.” Brooke nodded, accepting the gift.

“So, where are we going?”

“We are actually going to meet your sister for an evening meal.”

“Oh really? Im sure that will be nice.”

“We’ve been talking whilst you’ve been occupied. I plan to kidnap her but i will need your help which of course you will do.”

“Of course master. Anything.”

“Good.” Danny smiled. “Because having you both all to myself is going to fulfil many a fantasy of mine. Now come on, lets get in the car.”

It was getting towards closing time as the trio had laughed and talked like any other normal couple would when meeting the girlfriend’s sister for a meal and drinks. Danny and Brooke had played the perfect cover story the whole night, even showing off Brooke’s ring. The guise had worked and Candace, Brooke’s sister was very happy for them.

Candace was 2 years younger than her sister and the same age as Arabella. She was slightly more curvier in stature with a very large chest thanks to a boob job she had done a few years back. She had long but very curly blonde hair, a spray tan complexion and generally looked like she belonged on a reality tv series. Unlike her sister who up until the first contact with the force had lead a normal, semi-successful life, Candace’s had not been as straight forward.

She had been knowing for being wild when she turned 18 and had lived her life becoming a party animal, occasional troublemaker and frequent drinker. She had used her body to her advantage by doing her fare share of modelling, tourist rep’ing and even some minor acting...although she would never mention which movies she had played a part in.

Over the past few years Candace had mellowed somewhat and had managed to get her life back on track. She had quit drinking and only partied sporadically but not to the levels of excess she had got to before. As she sat across from her in the booth with Danny in the middle, Brooke would feel proud of her sister now.

On this particular night Candace wore a short, figure hugging red dress which showed off her heavy portion of cleavage. The bottom part of the dress finished at her mid thighs and on her feet were a pair of black high heels on her large feet.

“Oh, I almost forgot...we got you a little something.” Brooke suddenly said changing the subject. She reached into her handbag and retrieved a green jewellers case which when she handed it to Candace revealed a matching necklace to the one she was wearing.

“Wow...you guys...I cant accept this it must have cost a fortune.” Candace started to tear up and her voice turned to a whisper.

“We wanted to treat you, here i’m sure Danny will help you put it on.”

“Of course” Danny smiled as he took the necklace out of the box and carefully pulled it around her neck, fastening it into place.

Candace had no idea of the real reason behind this gift and the necklace’s true powers. Just as she admired it by holding it suddenly a burst of light flashed into her mind. Candace was stunned, frightened and unsure what was happening to her as her mind began to shift and alter. The necklace acted as a link between the force and Candace, with Candace getting caught in the trap.

Within a few moments it was over and Candace blinked blankly a couple of times.

You serve me, your master now. Do you understand?” Danny whispered in her ear.

“Yes master. What can i do for you?” Candace asked. She was now back fully conscious but spoke as if her question was completely normal.

“Hmm, i think we need to test this.” Danny pondered. “You will produce the panties you are wearing now.” He finally requested after a while.

Candace was soon reaching down under the table and before too long, her hands came back up, chucking her oanties on the table in front of him. Luckily the restaurant was pretty much empty at this point.

“Thank you Candace. I think we are done here, i’ll get the bill.” Danny smirked partially to himself and partially at Brooke. It had worked. He now finally had both sisters under his control and all to himself if he could get them home.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic