Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Looking forward to it.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Glad to see Emma's on the road to recovery
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Glad to see Emma's on the road to recovery
Glad that you're glad! 😁
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

"Babe... We're in a freaking bondage club!"

The girls now have a ton of extra stuff to use! This is bound to get good 😁. Pun intended 🤣
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention].

And the session continues! 😁 Let's see what our sexy redhead and Italian-Aussie are doing to show Emma a good time shall we? 😉

....................................................................................

"Okay Beth, I know I asked if you had anything to gag me with..."

I stared with a hanging jaw as Beth wheeled a large mobile wall rack into the room, with an entire assortment of different gags hanging upon it.

"... but holy SHIT!!!"

Behind her, Valerie was wheeling another rack across the floor, bearing restraints, toys, floggers, blindfolds, dildos... I felt like I was at that Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet that Val liked to take us to, only instead of all-you-can-eat, I was looking at how-much-can-you-take!!! 😂♥️

Walking me over to the gag rack, Bethany squeezed my ass cheeks as I moved on my bare feet, and I giggled like a little girl.

"You really do have the cutest bubble butt on earth my cutie!" She smiled, giving me a nice tender slap that made me moan with surprise and arousal.

"Mmmm... Thank you Mistress Bethany..." I gasped, snuggling with my sexy domme. ♥️

"It's so good to hear you call us your Mistresses again my love." Val stepped over from the other rack, giving my breasts a squeeze in one hand while she pulled me close to her with the other.

"It feels wonderful Mistress Valerie." I moaned sweetly, letting her kiss and caress me. Any insecurities, any lingering doubts that I wanted to be touched, fondled, kissed or played with by these beautiful girlfriends of mine had long since faded...

I was now completely theirs, willingly, wholeheartedly, with every fibre of my being I was their slavegirl again, I was their girlfriend again. Strangely, in a bondage club of all places, I felt like I'd come home to myself 😊♥️

"So whatcha reckon we should silence these gorgeous lips with Mistress Bethany? A nice big ball? A thick bit like a pony? Maybe an old school approach with a silk scarf?" Val teased me as she slowly muffled my lips with her hand.

Unlike with Johnny, who'd just gone straight for the hand gag, the girls had eased me into it, and now, miraculously, it didn't bother me a bit. 😁

Beth strutted slowly, sensually like a supermodel from one side of the rack to the other, her fingers brushing across the gags one by one...

Holy hell in a handbasket why was that one action alone turning me on SO much?! 😍😍

"Oh dearie dearie me Mistress Valerie... So many choices... How could we possibly just choose one?" She winked at me, a big naughty smile forming on her pretty olive face.

"Heehee I think you're right... let's just gag her until we find something we like!" Val rested her middle finger on the crack of my labia and gently rubbed, I moaned into her hand with muffled delight.

"Mmmmm... Ymmph... Plmmth gmmgmm mmmmthtrmmph..." I mumbled unintelligibly against Val's skin.

"Shhhhh..." My sexy redhead mistress stopped rubbing, but kept her finger in place "You'll have plenty of chances to make noise in a couple minutes baby..."

"Mmmmhmhmhmph..." I giggled naughtily in anticipation. 😈

"I think... this one will be a good start!" Beth announced, plucking a large red ball harness gag from the rack, the ball must have been between 2-2.5 inches wide, not quite a monster, but very fucking big!

And oh good god I wanted to chew on it ♥️♥️

"Mmmm very good choice sweetie!" Val took the gag from Bethany, and my two sexy ladies began to make out in front of my eyes, Val taking her hand off my mouth.

"Mmmm... Ohhhh..." Beth sighed with arousal slipping her tongue into Valeries mouth, their lips smacking and drowning each other with affection.
"Mmmm baby..." Val groaned pleasurably.

God I loved watching my sexy girls kiss 😘

"So sorry Emma, we got understandably sidetracked!" Val giggled adorably.

"Very understandable mistrmmmmph..." I squealed a little as my teeth were forced open and my lips naturally wrapped around the great big rubber ball...

"There we go, just how I like you cutie" Beth helped Val with the gag by pulling the harness straps up my face and over the top of my head, securing the buckles and doing her best to ensure my hair didn't get caught, while my redhead beauty secured the chin strap to pull my jaw back up and force me to bite the ball.

"Mmmmmph..." I moaned sweetly and innocently as I felt ever more trapped and restrained by my sexy Mistresses, willingly I'd surrendered my ability to move freely, my ability to talk, I'd surrendered my body, my very soul to these beautiful girls, I trusted no one else any longer... And I didn't need to, these girls were all I needed, all I wanted ♥️♥️♥️

"Doesn't she look stunning babe?" Valerie smiled at Beth, grabbing my chin and planting a firm kiss on the ball, her pink lipstick leaving a mark on the bright red gag.

Beth fondled my breasts from behind now, kissing the bare right side of my neck as all my loose hair that wasn't tucked in the harness fell over my left shoulder. "So...mmm... so beautiful sweetie..." She moaned in my ear between kisses, I leaned back against her, rubbing my bound hands along the inside of her thigh...

"Yuhh buhhtmfmm bmmb..." I tried to tell her back, the gag rendering my words into gibberish.

"Mmmm... Oh Mistress Valerie?" Beth asked in a singsongy voice.

"Yes Mistress Bethany?" Val replied happily.

"Care to pass me one of those floggers on the other rack? I think this pretty girls buns need some rendering before we show her too much pleasure..." She grinned cheekily.

A flogger? Omg yes!! I hadn't been spanked or had my arse abused in any way for so long, it would feel so good to experience a bit of sweet, sensual pain on my cheeks again! 😍

I turned my face to Beth's and straight-up tried to kiss her, she giggled adorably and kissed me on the ball gag, placing another, darker lip print on the ball next to Valeries! 😈

Taking the flogger from Vals hand, Beth stood back a couple steps, and gave the black leather dangling mass of straps a sharp flick into the air...

"Fuck... I love this place!" She grinned.

TO BE CONTINUED
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

At this rate, someone _will_ have to call the fire department sooner or later, the three of them are creating so much heat that something will catch fire... or did Val and Beth already manage to re-light Emma?

Effing fantastic, mate. If only it came in a little larger pieces - ah, f it, I'll take a story this good even if you posted it in tweet length.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago "Babe... We're in a freaking bondage club!"

The girls now have a ton of extra stuff to use! This is bound to get good 😁. Pun intended 🤣
Hahaha pun appreciated! I hope you liked the update above, it's only gonna get better from here! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago At this rate, someone _will_ have to call the fire department sooner or later, the three of them are creating so much heat that something will catch fire... or did Val and Beth already manage to re-light Emma?

Effing fantastic, mate. If only it came in a little larger pieces - ah, f it, I'll take a story this good even if you posted it in tweet length.
Yeah I was a little tired so I wrote a slightly shorter update, and maybe,just maybe I felt like teasing you for once instead 😂😉
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention] is correct. It is only a matter of time before the fire department will be needed. Emma's partners do know exactly how and when to push her buttons. This is a superb Tie Up Game with a mouth watering Tied Up Girl.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago @NotSeen is correct. It is only a matter of time before the fire department will be needed. Emma's partners do know exactly how and when to push her buttons. This is a superb Tie Up Game with a mouth watering Tied Up Girl.
Emma is indeed a perfect Tied Up Girl, and it feels great to write her as such again 😊 thanks for your comment mate
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So I had finally time to read the last three Parts of this story, and this new Story Arc is written masterfully, sensitive, full of emotion and - like someone wrote - your Characters grow in depth with every new Installment, [mention]TayDay95[/mention] You really have a hand for developing the relations between your Characters!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So I had finally time to read the last three Parts of this story, and this new Story Arc is written masterfully, sensitive, full of emotion and - like someone wrote - your Characters grow in depth with every new Installment, @TayDay95 You really have a hand for developing the relations between your Characters!
You're far too kind buddy, I haven't been in the greatest headspace the past couple days but I hope to update this story again tonight 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey everybody, sorry to say I've been struggling a lot with my mental health as of late, but I've really been wanting to continue with this story, especially since we're slowly getting closer to the end of this particular tale. You've all been awesome with your comments and criticisms and I'm blown away by how successful this story's been. All that being said. I HOPE to have an update ready for you soon, ideally sometime today.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Take your time, mate. We'll be here whenever you have the time and energy to write.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Do take your time please [mention]TayDay95[/mention] nothing is a important as our health. So please do not fell pressured to produce an update at every cost. As [mention]NotSeen[/mention] said we will be around.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention].

Hey everyone, so sorry I've kept you all waiting so long, haven't been feeling great recently, just been popping on the site to catch up with people. Hope you're all well and hope you enjoy this latest update! The quality may not be as good so bear with me lol.

...................................................................................

Thwack!

"Ahhhh fummmk!"

I moaned with sheer guiltless delight when the great mass of leather straps first impacted against my butt cheeks. The longer this session continued, the more I was realising how much I'd missed all these amazing sensations...

"Mmmm yeah, moan for me slut!" Beth gleefully began to swing her flogger back and forth across my arse in a criss-cross motion.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Mmmmmph! Ohhhh ymmmph! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" I moaned louder and louder with every strike, the straps of my harness gag feeling tighter around my head as my teeth clenched onto the ball. It wasn't the roughest flogger I'd ever been hit with, but it still hurt a little.

"Aww poor little Emma, are you in pain my darling?" Valerie kneeled down on the floor in front of me again, running the palm of her hand up and down my bare midriff.

"Mmm-hmm..." I exaggerated a sad, pained face as I nodded at my sexy redhead mistress.

Thwack!

"Mmph!" I yelped, facing another cheeky strike from Beth's flogger, my butt was starting to turn red.
"Awww my sweet innocent girl... You want Mistress to help you feel better?" Val winked at me, her hand drifting over to my hip and down the outside of my thigh... Only to drift back up, except now, she was rubbing the inside of my thigh...

Then she licked her lips like a cat anticipating its meal...

"Mmmmm...." I pursed my lips what little I could over my ball gag, drool starting to ooze from my bottom lip and land all over my bare tits...

My loins were burning with desire, much like my ass was beginning to burn with pain as Beth continued to flog me harder and harder.

"I asked you a question slavegirl..." Val smiled naughtily, squeezing my inner thigh.

"Mmmmm!" I groaned, closing my eyes at Val's nails gently digging into my leg, and the intensifying assault on my booty. "Mmmm-hmmmph! Mm-hm! Mm-hm!" I nodded rapidly.

"Good girl... Now just relax..."

Relax? With Bethany flogging my cheeks like a soft bubbly punching bag? How could I possib...

OHHHH MY GOD! 😍😍😍😍😍

Valerie placed her face up right up against the bridge between my legs, her nose and mouth smothered up to my womanhood... And as soon as she was in place, she stuck her tongue out...

And she made a long...

Slow...

Sensual...

Deliberate lick right up the length of my labia.

"Mmmmmmmmmhmhmhmhmhmph!" I moaned and laughed like a madwoman into my gag, the feeling was so sexy, so intense, so mind-numbingly pleasant that I HAD to laugh, I was smiling so widely, so happily, my pussy had been deprived of my loving girlfriends' magic tongue for far too long, and in a strange way, the second Val's face met my pussy I felt somewhat fulfilled again...

"Mmmm baby..." Val gasped, going from the long lick, to a repetitive, slow and methodical lapping away at my pussy lips.

Needless to say, I was wetter than ever 😈♥️

"Fmmk ymmph... Mmmm bmmbmmph!" I teared my head back experiencing Valerie's magic.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Mmmmph! Mmph! Mmmmph!!" I yelped, grunted and groaned. Bethany was far from done, my gorgeous, adorable brunette girlfriend was giggling like a giddy schoolgirl watching Valerie eat me out... She'd let me have a little taste of pain, followed by a brief moment of pleasure.

But Club Intimate was a place where people come to experience both 😉

While Val's tongue stirred up arousal in my vagina, Bethany inflicted hurt upon my rear end. Pleasure and pain, the combo BDSM lovers all strive for...

The equation that was making me feel alive! 😍

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Mmmmph!"

Yes Bethany, I'm yours, my ass is yours to punish. ♥️

Lick, lick, lick.

"Mmmm..."

Yes Valerie, I'm yours, my pussy is yours to stimulate. ♥️

The pace of her tongue action quickened as she let it seep in between my labia and enter inside me, she avoided my clit for as long as possible, allowing me to savour every emotion, every sensation.

Valerie and Bethany worked in tandem like a perfect team, lick, strike, lick, strike. With every lap of Val's tongue, every swing of Beth's arm, the louder I screamed, the more I wriggled my rope-bound arms, the better and safer I felt about being in a sensual situation with the two people I knew I could trust...

Oh holy hell in a handbasket I was in a state of pure bondage bliss 😍

So much arousal, so much moaning, so much drooling, so much squirming, such tight ropes, such loud strikes, such an incredible tongue, such sexy girls... 😈😍♥️

"Cum for your girlfriends sweetheart, cum nice and hard, don't hold anything back cutie!" Bethany ordered me as she grabbed my boobs in a state of sexual fever, kissing my neck once more as I screamed in unrivalled ecstasy, in total euphoria, in absolute heaven...!!!

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmph! MMMMMPH! MMMMMMMMMPH!! YEEPHH!!! YEEEEPPPHHH!!!"

When I came, when I orgasmed for the first time in a long while, for the first time since my body was defiled, when I gave myself back to the girls I love... I was complete again.

Still scared, still scarred, still changed.

But complete, a part of me that I'd lost had resurfaced, and I welcomed her back with open arms.

I don't think anything will ever again top just how liberated I felt in that moment. ♥️

"Mmmmph! Mm wmm mmm!" I groaned intensely as I fell back into Bethany's waiting arms, letting her cradle me like a tied-up doll.

"What's that baby?" She asked, undoing the straps of my harness gag.

Spitting it out, I demanded, no, I ordered that the party must go on... 😈

"More... I want more!" I gasped in still-aroused excitement.

TO BE CONTINUED
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

The quality may not be... Dude, stop selling yourself short! That was 100% unadulterated S-E-X-Y - every bit as good as you can deliver. You have nothing to apologize for.
Now, pretty please, don't leave Em (and us) waiting for too long!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Absolutely! The Quality of this chapter is perfectly fine [mention]TayDay95[/mention] :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This is just outstanding. The shifting action and the inner thought of Emma, really bring this to life. Excellent stuff.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago The quality may not be... Dude, stop selling yourself short! That was 100% unadulterated S-E-X-Y - every bit as good as you can deliver. You have nothing to apologize for.
Now, pretty please, don't leave Em (and us) waiting for too long!
😊 That really makes me feel better thanks buddy. I'll definitely try better to not keep you guys waiting!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely! The Quality of this chapter is perfectly fine @TayDay95 :)
Thanks Caesar! I'm just going to catch up on Art Inc by the way, you've been on fire with that story 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

wolfman wrote: 2 years ago This is just outstanding. The shifting action and the inner thought of Emma, really bring this to life. Excellent stuff.
Thanks wolf I've tried my best 🙂
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What was it that Johnny Cash used to sing about a burning ring of fire? That what this chapter is - a very sexy burning ring of fire. You have outdone yourself. How can you possibly doubt how masterfully you have written this. Keep it up!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Good update as always
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago What was it that Johnny Cash used to sing about a burning ring of fire? That what this chapter is - a very sexy burning ring of fire. You have outdone yourself. How can you possibly doubt how masterfully you have written this. Keep it up!
Haha I think my brain is just my own worst enemy, thank you my friend 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic