Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention].

Hey everybody, the hotness continues! Let's see what these three naughty ladies are up to now! 😁

....................................................................................

Replacing my tape and panty gag with a great big almost 3-inch ball gag, Valerie proceeded to click the vibrator in my butt back up to full power and oh my god, it still felt so fucking good 😍😍

"Mmmmmph..." I moaned, the sensation now doubly intense thanks to our short reprieve.

"Mmm I think she needs something a little more than just a butt plug to make her happy Mistress Valerie... what do you think?" Beth licked her lips with glee. ❀️

"Couldn't agree more Mistress Bethany, care to do the honours?" Val smiled and giggled in an exaggerated manner.

"Oh I'd love to!" Beth gave one of my nipples a quick nibble and a kiss as I still hung there in suspension, the butt plug radiating arousal all through my body ❀️

Going to pick something else up from the rack, I saw my olive-skinned beauty swing her ass and hips from side to side for me as she walked, even turning around and winking at me. I don't know if she could tell past the ball gag, but she really made me smile 😊

Or maybe that was more due to my beautiful redhead mistress who'd taken it upon herself to keep up Bethany's teasing, and started kissing, licking, and gently gnawing away at my taut, exposed, oh so sensitive nipples...

"Mmmmmph... Ohhhh bmmmbmm..." I moaned in absolute delight.

"Mm you're so fucking delicious sweetheart..." Valerie groaned almost like it was a chore for anyone to be so turned on...

This time, I saw what Bethany picked up from the rack, and despite not swinging that way, I liked what I saw... 😈

It was a super thick, hot pink, realistic-looking dildo, it had to be anywhere between eight and ten inches long: a real monster, and Bethany swung it around, slapping it down in her hand almost like a cowgirl with a bullwhip. But then I realised there was also a series of black straps dangling from the bottom, and the base was actually embedded in a sort of large black panel...

Oh my god, a strap-on! ❀️

Bethany, now a little more hesitant after the blindfold, did look at me clearly and held up the new toy, silently asking if it was ok for me. I nodded without hesitation.

Relieved, she began to grin with very naughty intent...

"Keep those sexy legs open wide sweetie..." She grinned, sauntering towards me, talking as if I had a choice. "It's past time we make you cum like the little slut you are..."

Holy hell in a handbasket, it should be a crime to be THIS turned on! 😍😍

Without hesitation, Beth strutted up to Valerie, who was still sucking on my breasts like a ravenous predator, and guided my redhead beautys feet into the harness so she could pull it up to her waist and attach it properly. Thanks to the girls tying me so I was still suspended at their height, Val, being ever so slightly taller than me, was in a prime position to slide the dildo into my now ridiculously wet pussy...

But she waited, still worshipping my nipples with her eager tongue, the tip of the rubber cock only gently brushing my labia...

Oh sweet Jesus put me out of my misery already! πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

"Mmmmmmmmm.... Huuhhk mm behbmm... 'heeeth huuhhk meh..." I moaned, I begged, I pleaded to Valerie, I needed release, I needed satisfaction, I needed to cum...

As she finally entered me with the rubber cock, Beth, who'd wandered behind me, pushed the vibrator, still buzzing at full power, even further into my ass... Accompanied by further slaps against my cheeks with the flogger which had made its triumphant return...

Ohhhh myyyy goooddd... 😈❀️😈❀️

Valerie started pounding my womanhood from the front, her hands on my hips as leverage, I looked into her beautiful green eyes, so full of life and arousal...

Fucked from the front, vibed from the back, nipples hard and wet, arms and legs aching, butt cheeks being assaulted, drool pouring from my gagged mouth, rope digging into my skin, the three of us moaning like goddesses of sex from Mount Olympus itself...

Dear reader, I came within twenty seconds of that dildo entering my pussy ❀️❀️

And I...

Came...

Hard.

"MMMMHMMMHMMPH! OHHHOHH MAHAHH HUUCKMMM GOOHOOOHOODDMMPH!!!!" I literally screamed into my gag like a siren, my voice rattling as Val didn't let up for a second, she kept thrusting her hips like a piledriver, forcing that rubber cock deep into my gushing womanhood, not allowing me even a moment's respite.

Bethany too, could have turned off the butt plug, let me rest a second, but she didn't, and the leather tails of the flogger continued to brush violently against my sore, abused buttocks.

"Oohhoohhoohhhh goooohhhohhohhdmmph!!" I kept screaming, almost in distress and discomfort, but more so from sheer, unadulterated, unmitigated, inhuman motherfucking pleasure.

"Ohhhh fuck baby, yeahh take that fucking cock you little slut!" Val moaned and cried as she nearly gasped with every powerful thrust.

"Yeeethh! Yeeethh!" I yelled through my gag, oh goddamn this must be what heaven feels like 😍😍

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!
Went the dildo penetrating my pussy.

THWACK THWACK THWACK!
Went the flogger against my bubble butt.

BZZZZZ! BZZZZZ!
Went the vibrator filling my asshole.

I orgasmed yet again, my body convulsing so wildly, it's a wonder I didn't cause an earthquake, anyone might think I was possessed. My voice box nearly cracked completely I was screaming so harshly...

And yet still, it seems, I had another one left in me...

God only knows how, but yes, the pounding of my pussy continued, the butt plug still raged inside me, the flogger had me bruised and aching... But when Bethany dropped it and started to fondle my breasts like there was no tomorrow, grinding her bare crotch against my sore, vibrating rear-end...

Yep, that did it, and I orgasmed one last time on that wild, incredible, unbelievable night of passion. A night I'll never forget, a night that is burned so vividly into my memory that nowadays, whenever my mind starts to drift back to the night I was attacked, I quickly remind myself of the night I was loved, admired, and pleasured above all... The night my wonderful, incredible darling girls reminded me of my worth and made me feel beautiful again. ❀️❀️❀️

....................................................................................

Katie and Danny's faces lit up when they saw us from atop their balcony that overlooked the main floor of Club Intimate. Katie waved to us excitedly, kissed her big hunk of a boyfriend on the cheek, and then disappeared behind a door, no doubt coming down to meet us.

Val and Beth, now with their clothes back on, were practically carrying me to one of the soft cushioned booths which we'd booked for the end of our session... A session which had NOT gone according to plan, but, in the best way possible 😊

We had to navigate not only scattered groups of partygoers casually dancing and chatting with drinks in hand, but also, unlike any club that any of us had experienced... We had to weave our way through all sorts of acts of kinkery.

It was the most surreal thing, in this club, you could practice bondage anywhere, although of course in the public area, gear was limited to what people had brought along themselves.

In only a minute I laid eyes on:

A scantily-leather-clad woman chatting away to her girl friends while her male partner stood next to her, his mouth wrapped in duct tape and his wrists and elbows bound with rope.

A middle-aged man sitting at a booth with a small harem of about six younger women, all ball-gagged and handcuffed wearing lingerie.

A couple of guys who looked like underwear models, one pulling his cleave-gagged partner to the dance-floor on a leash.

One of the dommes on staff inspecting a line of kneeling bound and gagged men and women of all shapes, ages and sizes, before she signalled with her hand and they all stood up and walked out in single file, presumably to one of the private rooms.

Like I said, totally surreal. And yet, it was so amazing. I'd never seen bondage practiced so openly, so carefree in a public space, people would stand and watch each other, compliment each other on their outfits and bonds. Small crowds gathered around spots where the trained doms and subs employed by the club were having little sessions of their own...

Fuck, I loved this place 😍😍

Sitting me down at the booth, music pulsing across the room, Valerie and Bethany slumped into the booth next to me, clearly just as exhausted as I was.

"Whew, I need a drink." Beth said.

"WHAT?!" I shouted over the music.

"I SAID I NEED A DRINK!" She replied.

"GO GET ONE THEN!" Val laughed.

"THAT'S THE PROBLEM... I CAN'T BE BOTHERED STANDING UP AGAIN!"

We all laughed, the feeling was mutual πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was then that Katie arrived at our booth, dazzling everyone in the club in a shimmering red sequin dress.

"HEEEYYY GIRLS!" She greeted us warmly, giving me a great big warm hug as she sat down next to me. We all replied in kind, as if her mere presence gave us new energy.

"HOW'D IT GO?!" She shouted over the thumping beat.

"IT WAS AMAZING, THANKS FOR LETTING US COME HERE!" I shouted back.

"WHAT?!" She asked.

I just laughed and gave her a thumbs up, which she returned and we both laughed like crazy.

The rest of the night was pure bliss, me and the girls drank until we couldn't walk straight, Danny of course joined in the festivities, and no drunk dirtbag dared approach us while he was with us. We danced, we kissed, we drank, we danced some more, drank some more, we watched some people play bondage with each other, met some new friends and talked about bondage like it was just any other normal topic...

It was seriously the best night I'd had in a long, long time, and I'll never forget the people I shared it with. That was the night I felt human again ❀️❀️

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Whoa, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], how much would it cost me to relocate to Australia and get a membership in the club? Val and Beth do know how to work a girl over. That was spectacular.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What can I say my friend? You create a athmosphere so well, this intensity leaves me speechless. Well done - as usual :)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Well written, you really captured the intensity of Emma's experience in this chapter
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: ↑2 years ago Whoa, @TayDay95, how much would it cost me to relocate to Australia and get a membership in the club? Val and Beth do know how to work a girl over. That was spectacular.
Haha if only it were a real place I'd get a membership right along with you! πŸ˜‚ Thanks as always mate
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: ↑2 years ago What can I say my friend? You create a athmosphere so well, this intensity leaves me speechless. Well done - as usual :)
You needn't say any more or less my good friend, I appreciate your feedback so much 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: ↑2 years ago Well written, you really captured the intensity of Emma's experience in this chapter
I certainly tried to haha, thanks so much for all your continued comments nayte! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS FOR 20,000+ VIEWS!!!

(Several months later...)

It was over, the entire ordeal was finally over! πŸ™‚

I walked out of the Melbourne Magistrates Court, accompanied by my girls, one on either arm, my friends from uni behind me, Katie, Danny, and several friends I'd made at their club nearby as well. Beth's family, even her mama was walking on my left, Val's family, all loud and rowdy, pushed through the crowd on my right.

My mum stood directly behind me to keep encouraging me forward, and my Dad, along with my tall, recently out-and-proud cousin Jack and his huge, fit boyfriend Ryan walked right in front of me, shooing away all the reporters who were determined to ask me questions to something that I was more than ready to put behind me...

Shae had been convicted and sentenced, justice was done, no more trial, no more courtrooms, no more unwanted attention, no more re-living my pain for an entire roomful of people to witness.

I was free, and as evidenced by the mass of family and friends I had around me... I was far from alone. ❀️❀️❀️

Jack, Ryan and my dad hurried me and my girls into a nearby car, and finally the reporters started to drift off elsewhere as my lawyer, the young man who'd done an incredible job for me in the end, who'd helped me get justice for what was done to me, stepped out to take questions.

As we drove off in the car with Dad in the driver's seat and Jack in the front next to him. I breathed the heaviest sigh of relief in my entire young life. Valerie rubbed my arm and rested her head against my shoulder...

"I'm so proud of you baby." ❀️

"Me too sweetie, we can finally put this behind us..."

Bethany gave me a kiss on the cheek, my expression had been fairly blank ever since the sentence was passed and I saw that monster carried off in shackles...

But now, I smiled, brightly, happily, with so much relief. 😁❀️

"Yeah, we can, can't we? Oh my god we can..."

"Ya handled yourself like a fuckin' champion in there cuz!" Jack called back to me, I swear he literally couldn't speak a sentence without swearing πŸ˜‚

"You know what... I think we should celebrate! Bring everyone back to our place for drinks!" I smiled, the positive emotions overwhelming my senses.

"You sure love?" Dad asked as he drove.

"Positive Dad, call Mum, call Ryan, Kate and Danny, everyone! We're gonna have a fucking party!"

Val and Beth glanced at each other, smiling warmly... ❀️

Our little get-together was very hastily planned... Because it hadn't been planned πŸ˜‚ but everything worked out fine after ordering a few dozen pizzas, stopping at Coles on the way home to pick up some drinks and snacks, and hooking Bethany's iPhone up to her new set of speakers...

In the new apartment that Val, Beth and I had all pooled our money to buy together, so the three of us could live together at long last. It was bigger, more spacious, only slightly fancier, much more white than the previous flat... seriously, all the walls were bright white lol... and we'd kept a fair amount of our old furniture, but it was perfect for us. Me and my girls didn't need a palace, just a home to call our own.

The best part was, Katie and Danny's apartment was just down the hall in the exact same building... So you can imagine that since we'd moved in, we started... Ahem, seeing each other more regularly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆβ€οΈ

I'd finished my uni course a month before the trial ended, and I was now, thanks to some references from Katie, in the running to have some of my artworks put in an exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria! 😁 It was suggested by my mum that I should become an art teacher, and so next month, I'll be starting that course to take the first steps towards my new future ❀️

Bethany had lost her previous job because, frankly, her boss just didn't like her, but it didn't matter, because she found a much better paying, and way more fun job... she was now one of the lead entertainers at the now-infamous Club Intimate πŸ˜‰ it was said that some people wouldn't even come to the club for the bondage, but just to hear her angelic singing voice ❀️ and she was followed up by that record company, with her first single "Too Much Love For Just One", due to release in a matter of weeks.

Valerie's countless hours of toiling away in the kitchens and serving floors of the Docklands had taught her one thing: the one thing she loved more than Bethany and I, was cooking great food. So when she lost her job at the restaurant after taking too many nights off to stay with me, it didn't bother her one bit. She now owns her own successful food truck, with a menu that's constantly changing, and yet people still flock to it like bees to honey 😁

That night, after many hours of drinking, eating pizza, people congratulating and encouraging me, dancing chatting and more dancing:

Something came over me...

Something compelled me to do what I did next, right there, in front of all my friends, my parents, my cousin and his partner, because I knew what I wanted. I knew what I needed, it was completely unplanned... But I knew it was right...

I looked longingly at my beautiful girlfriends from across the room as they stood together, holding hands happily, talking to one of Bethany's many brothers.

I walked up to them both, and Val greeted me warmly with a kiss on the cheek, Beth took my hand.

"Hey cutie" she winked.

"Bethany Bellucci..." I began.

"Yeah?" She asked innocently.

"Valerie Page..."

"Pffft why are you saying our full names babe?" Valerie laughed incredulously.

I took Val's hand too.

And holding both of my girls' gentle, soft hands...

I got down on one knee ❀️❀️❀️

"Baby? What are yo-?"
"Emma???"

The room went absolutely mental as my female friends, especially Katie, screamed with joyful excitement when they saw what was happening. My friend Dave from uni turned the music off,all eyes were on me, but to me, my eyes were fixated only upon my girls, the strong, funny, beautiful, hard-working, incredible girls I loved more than anything 😍😍😍

"Oh my god Emma!" Bethany was crying tears of joy.
"Babyyyyy!!???!!!" Valerie was beside herself she was smiling so hard, almost in tears as well.

"Girls, I don't care if I can't legally marry you both, but I want to spend the rest of my life with both of you..."

My mum was in tears, my dad squeezing her tightly with the biggest, dumbest smile on his face.

"You've been there for me through so much, you never gave up on me, and I'll never give up on either of you..."

This was the greatest poetry I'd ever crafted, and it didn't even rhyme ❀️

"I want us to have a ceremony, we'll dedicate ourselves to each other, I want to call you both my wives, I want to be there beside you when I'm an old woman dying in my bed. I love you girls so much I can't ever put it into words..."

The whole room was quiet now, but everyone, miraculously even Bethany's Mama was smiling and/or crying tears of absolute joy.

"Bethany Bellucci... Valerie Page...

Will you marry me, and each other?" ❀️❀️❀️

Without a seconds' hesitation, sobbing joyfully, both of my future wives nodded "Yes" πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜‚β€οΈ

The room erupted into a mindless cacophony of shouting, cheering, toasts, laughter, cuddles and crying. I'd never been so happy in my entire life... 😁😁

I stood up and leaped into Valerie's arms, Bethany wrapped herself around us like a cocoon as I kissed her beautiful lips.

The rest of the night passed as though I were floating on a cloud, I laughed, I smiled, I shouted, I danced, I skulled drinks and I hugged every person in that room, but nobody tighter than my parents, who told me they were happier for me than they'd ever been before.

...................................................................................

I awoke the next morning to blinding light seeping in through our bedroom window, our apartment was empty save for me and my...

Haha

My fiancees 😁❀️

I rolled over and saw Valerie, the girl who'd started it all, my beautiful redhead, slowly open her lovely emerald green eyes.

"Mmmm..." She moaned, slowly reaching her hand out to grab mine.

"Good morning honey." I smiled, taking her hand and moving it back to gently stroke her soft cheek.

"Good morning my love." She smiled back.

"Is Beth awake?" I asked quietly.

Val slowly turned her head and back around to where Beth was lying next to her... And jumped a little as our feisty Italian babe groaned loudly.

"Will you keep the noise down??!!" She grabbed her pillow and buried her own head underneath it.

Val and I both chuckled. Morning Bethany was still a tyrannical force in our morning bedroom.

THE END

EMMA, VALERIE AND BETHANY'S STORY WILL CONTINUE.

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention].

I want to thank all of you so very very much for taking the time to leave comments, feedback and the occasional criticism on this story, I feel like you as much as I have shaped this tale into the powerhouse it's become. Rest assured though, Emma, Bethany and Valerie's story together is far from over... I'm planning to write a big crossover story very soon that converges the plotlines of several of my favourite characters in this IntimateVerse I've created, including our sexy throuple, so stay tuned, stay happy, and again, thank you all so much, I appreciate every single on of you for your encouragement and support ❀️❀️❀️
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very nice wrap up, [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. You have performed masterfully. I am anticipating whatever you do next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Great way to end this story! Looking forward to more of the girls and the rest of the characters from your previous stories converge in to the crossover 😁
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Ah, bummer. Too bad the story had to end - but it was such a beautiful end. Such a beautiful way to tie off the last threads of the story, put all the pain and suffering behind (and seeing that even Beth's mom was present) - and Emma proposing to her fiancees... awwww.

Thank you for this beautiful, sexy and wonderful tale. I'm looking forward to reading more - of Emma, Val and Beth, of Jack and Ryan, of Danny and Kate... and of your other stories, too.

Now, all I have to do is get this image of Queen Cassandra conducting the marriage ceremony of our throuple out of my head...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a nice way to finish this fantastic saga :) You created wonderful characters and the cross over with Katie and Danny added to the stories potential!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Thank you for the highs and for the lows, the romance, the passion and the joy within this tale. This has been a wild ride and I hope we see these wonderful characters again.

Thank you for this
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Such a wonderfully written story, from the tightness of the ropes, the emotions and the horror of the attacks, the intensity of the sexual play. Well done you - excellent, enjoyed reading every chapter
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: ↑2 years ago Very nice wrap up, @TayDay95. You have performed masterfully. I am anticipating whatever you do next.
Thanks GreyLord, you're a good friend and you've been a great help with motivating me to keep writing, I appreciate all your comments buddy πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: ↑2 years ago Great way to end this story! Looking forward to more of the girls and the rest of the characters from your previous stories converge in to the crossover 😁
And your wish has been granted my good friend! I've been grateful as hell for your continued support, especially as I know how busy of a man you are haha! 😁😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: ↑2 years ago Ah, bummer. Too bad the story had to end - but it was such a beautiful end. Such a beautiful way to tie off the last threads of the story, put all the pain and suffering behind (and seeing that even Beth's mom was present) - and Emma proposing to her fiancees... awwww.

Thank you for this beautiful, sexy and wonderful tale. I'm looking forward to reading more - of Emma, Val and Beth, of Jack and Ryan, of Danny and Kate... and of your other stories, too.

Now, all I have to do is get this image of Queen Cassandra conducting the marriage ceremony of our throuple out of my head...
Yeah well after the big climax (pun intended lol) of the last update, this just seemed like a good spot to end it and transfer to the big crossover. I did tear up a little writing Emma's proposal, weird as it might sound I'm very attached to these characters, probably because I have based some of them off people I know irl.

Hahaha that wouldn't be a terrible idea now would it?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But yeah I'm looking forward to bringing you more of these loving couples and throuple, stay tuned my dear friend.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: ↑2 years ago What a nice way to finish this fantastic saga :) You created wonderful characters and the cross over with Katie and Danny added to the stories potential!
Thank you Caesar I'm over the moon that you enjoyed it! If you liked that I bet you'll love when all my characters get together! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

wolfman wrote: ↑2 years ago Thank you for the highs and for the lows, the romance, the passion and the joy within this tale. This has been a wild ride and I hope we see these wonderful characters again.

Thank you for this
Thank YOU Wolfman for sharing in all those highs and lows with me, writing for you and all these other wonderful people is so satisfying and fulfilling πŸ™‚ we certainly will see these characters again of that you can be positive.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

tickletied84 wrote: ↑2 years ago Such a wonderfully written story, from the tightness of the ropes, the emotions and the horror of the attacks, the intensity of the sexual play. Well done you - excellent, enjoyed reading every chapter
I'm truly grateful for your kind words tickletied. Thank you for your continued support and feedback, I look forward to bringing you more!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well what a great ending to all the adventure and kinky times of our naughty trio. Let’s see where their journey takes them next :)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Beautiful end
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: ↑2 years ago Well what a great ending to all the adventure and kinky times of our naughty trio. Let’s see where their journey takes them next :)
You won't have to wait too long to find out mate, I'll be writing the first update of Intimate: The Bondage Club very soon! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: ↑2 years ago Beautiful end
Thank you nayte ❀️
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Ive been wanting to comment, felt guilty for not doing so sooner because your story deserves attention! Its really well written, and deals with themes in a very adult way that shows off your skills. Oh and the bondage is pretty great to if I do say so myself :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic