Set Me Free, My Dear Valerie (F/F/F) *Final Chapter Posted*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Absolutely wonderful - apologies for not commenting before but only just had chance to read in its entirety. Great development of characters, and the mix of bondage, switching and reality is fantastic!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Absolutely wonderful - apologies for not commenting before but only just had chance to read in its entirety. Great development of characters, and the mix of bondage, switching and reality is fantastic!
No need at all to apologise, I really appreciate the feedback, glad you're enjoying the story! 😁😁
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

The creativity and the characters of this tale are absolute dynamite. The chemistry between them feels real and the imagery is incredible.

Sorry I am late to this party.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Now handcuffed and ball gagged, I was dragged onto the bed by my similarly bound and silenced girlfriends. Everything was happening so damn fast! One second I was just here to check up on Bethany, the next I'm smack dab in the middle of a bondage session I wasn't in any way prepared for!

I mean... I wasn't complaining...

But I had so many questions! What was Valerie doing there? What the hell had she said to Beth to help her cheer up? Why were they all wet?!

As you all know by now, these questions would be answered for me later, but just know that while all this was happening I was really happy and turned on, but holy hell in a handbasket I was confused! 😂

"Whmmmph gommmph mmm?!?!" I whined as I was manhandled onto the messy mattress.

"Jmmmph wlmmkph mmm!" Beth held me down by my shoulder, no easy feat given that her hands were also cuffed.

While Beth held me in place, Valerie unbuttoned my jeans and started to yank them off, along with my pink satin panties. I'm not ashamed to admit, but if she touched me in my womanhood even right at that moment, she would've noticed I was already soaking wet down there ♥️

Lifting my bum up so Val could get my pants off easier, I was already gladly accepting the situation, hell I welcomed it! This was gonna be much more fun than drawing flowerpots! Smiling behind her ball gag my sexy redhead lover tossed my jeans across the room, before she carefully pulled my poncho off over my head (she knows what it means to me, bless her 😊), and slowly lifting my Doctor Who top up my torso until my pink-bra-clad breasts flopped out from underneath.

Giving both my gorgeous ladies 'the eye' 😈 I willingly rolled over to the side so that Valerie could unhook my bra, but she shook her head and rolled me back the other way, so that Bethany would get to perform the honours. I was happy either way, I just wanted to let these two absolute babes start ravaging my body already!

Clearly flattered by Val's act of kindness, Beth leaned down to undo my bra, and at that moment, the drool building up in her mouth from her chinstrapped ball gag started to drip in great big beads, both onto her own chest, and onto me. A lot of people would probably find that gross, and I can see why... But then and there, I found it really hot 😍 With my hands already cuffed, the girls had made it kinda hard to take my bra or my shirt off completely, so Beth just fed my bra all the way down to where the cuffs were locked on my wrists and let them hang there...

It wasn't the cleanest look, I didn't look photoshoot-ready or anything like my fully-naked sweethearts, but we weren't trying to impress any external force, the girls just wanted to worship my bound body...

And holy fuck, did they do just that ♥️♥️♥️

Letting me lay down and, well, not quite relax, Valerie climbed on top of me so that she had one leg on either side of my waist, gently grinding her hips against my pelvis, she moaned into her gag so, so naughtily... Mmm fuck nobody can moan like Val does, it's like if Jessica Rabbit and Catwoman combined to make the most seductively deep female voice you could imagine!

"Mmmmmm..."
"Uhh mah gawmph..."

I exclaimed in pure bliss as she lifted up my legs and arranged them just how she wanted: spread out nice and wide, with one in the air, before resting on her shoulder, which made me roll slightly on my wide. Then, after some adjustment on her part, I felt it.

I felt her moist, wanting pussy press up against mine, it was only the slightest hint of a touch, but trust me, when you're as turned on as I was... it really doesn't take much...

"Mmmmph!" I gasped as Valerie began to scissor me, her cuffed hands holding onto my leg to balance herself so she could thrust her pussy against mine. Again she thrust her hips into me, slowly at first, delicately, letting both our pussies savour how it felt to touch one another...

So what was Bethany doing you ask?

Well, at first, she was just enjoying the show, taking great pleasure in seeing her two girlfriends scissor each other. But one can only watch for so long in such a situation 😉 so, positioning herself on the bed above me, I looked up at her in great anticipation as she leaned down to kiss me. Only our ball gags actually touched, but it was still super sweet.

And then, shuffling herself forward, she too opened her legs...

And sat on my face ♥️

"Mmmmmph? mmmmm!"

Between the great big, nearly three inch ball filling my entire mouth, and Bethany's pussy, pelvis and thighs descending onto my face, my voice was now so muffled I could barely utter a peep! But the way Valerie was now grinding her labia against mine, crying out in pure pleasure was all I wanted to do! And then, on top of that, whether to balance herself or just complete my journey of achieving full bodily pleasure, Beth rested her steel-cuffed hands on my exposed tits, grabbing and squeezing them hard as she began to gyrate her hips all over my face...

Holy fuck I was in heaven 😍😍

Obviously I couldn't see past Bethany's ass, and I was doing my best to breathe as she started to bounce and thrust her pussy against my ball gagged mouth... But if I could see, I would've known that Val and Beth were trying their best to kiss each other's gags as they thrust themselves against both ends of my half-naked body.

"Mmmmph!" Beth moaned in delight.
"Mmmmmmmph!" Val groaned with pleasure.
"Mmmmph..." I grunted in a mixture of both immense arousal, and the slightest hint of concern, hoping I wouldn't suffocate between Bethany's legs...

All three of us were so horny, so turned on by our bondage and by each other, it's a wonder Bethany's neighbours didn't knock on the door yelling at us to keep the noise down hahaha!

I could feel sexual stimulation coursing through every inch of my body, my stoppered lips tasting Beth's pussy, my bouncing tits being squeezed and fondled, my aching hands enclosed tightly in steel, my moist pussy rubbing firmly against Valerie's, my toes and legs slapping against hers as she laid back on the mattress, spreading her own legs turkey-style much like mine.

Oh my god... I was so close to cumming! 😍

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmmmph Mmmmmmph!!!" My voice finally started to project from beneath Bethany's relentlessly hot assault on my mouth. At this point, I couldn't have been more turned on if I tried, in a state of complete surrender to my mistresses... I was their toy, their slave, I was theirs to use, to have, to hold, to fuck, to bind, to gag...

And I honestly can't think of a greater feeling on Earth ♥️

As that sensation of pure, submissive bliss washed over me, I let myself orgasm. Loudly, proudly, and happily, and I can gladly say that it was the first of several amazing orgasms the three of us would share that night 😈

The three of us had seemingly endured the latest in a series of rough patches, and come out stronger for it. Of course Beth didn't magically stop feeling bad about her mum because of a single bondage session. But Val had given her a chance to forget, to stop reflecting and dwelling, and start living again. Beth was pulled out of her bubble of self-loathing and doubt, now free to start getting herself right again, and she knew we would support her every step of the way.

Unfortunately though, as one of us was given a reprieve, another found more trouble...

And mine came in the form of a creepy young man who just couldn't take no for an answer...

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago The creativity and the characters of this tale are absolute dynamite. The chemistry between them feels real and the imagery is incredible.

Sorry I am late to this party.
That's real high praise coming from you wolfman, thank you so much! 😊
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago Unfortunately though, as one of us was given a reprieve, another found more trouble...
And mine came in the form of a creepy young man who just couldn't take no for an answer...
Uh-oh...
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

So our lives kept going, Valerie worked her ass off in her restaurant, finally earning herself a place assisting the chef in the kitchen (one step closer to becoming a chef herself!), Bethany continued to meet with her dad, who said he was slowly wearing down his wife's less.... Agreeable qualities.

And me? Well I finished the first full semester of my Art and Lit courses, and I gotta tell ya considering all the personal drama that had gone on in my life, I felt amazed and even more elated that I'd been able to get through it and retain my sanity! 😂

Most weekends I would do a video call back home to my parents and friends I'd left behind in Gullagong. Mum and Dad were over the moon when I told them I'd completed the first half of my course, they'd always been so supportive of all my endeavours, but also, being artists themselves, I reckon they felt like I was fulfilling the family legacy or something too haha!

I couldn't help but go kinda quiet when Mum asked me if I'd met anyone I was interested in dating. With all my heart I wanted to start gushing to her and Dad that, yes I had! Two girls, a redhead and a brunette! I wanted to say Mum, Dad, I'm being openly and proudly lesbian for the first time in my life with a pair of girls that I treasure and cherish, and I've never been happier...

And yet something held me back.

Seeing Beth's face when her mama had shunned her was one of the most heartbreaking things I'd ever witnessed. Maybe this was silly as my parents weren't hers, but I didn't want to experience that for myself. I couldn't see my Mum and Dad look at me with disgust...

But the crazy thing is, deep down, I knew they weren't like that, they had always been very open-minded, laid-back, accepting people towards even total strangers, so why didn't I think they wouldn't be able to accept me, their own daughter, as gay?!

Sigh, I wish I knew. 😔

But yeah, whenever Mum asked, I simply said no, I hadn't met anyone who'd truly caught my eye.

Thing is, one night Valerie happened to be making dinner in the kitchen, and as I was video chatting with my parents on the couch, she heard me give this exact answer to my parents...

She politely waved goodbye in the background as I bid them farewell for the night, but then, she placed down her knife and the carrot she was chopping to come sit down and talk with me.

"You still haven't told them eh babe?" Val laid her hand on my lap, I took it in mine, conflicted as hell.

"Nope... I know, I know I should but..." I went silent.

"But what Em? What're you scared of?" She looked at me, concerned.

"I'm not scared, I..."

"Come on babe" She gave me an incredulous expression "We both know I can basically read your mind. You are scared, but I don't think you even know why..."

Fuck, she really could read minds... 😲

"Yeah, you're right... I don't know I feel like, I was maybe almost in a place where I was comfortable enough to come out, but..." I tried to explain.

"But... Then Bethany happened, right?"

"Yeah. I know it's silly but, I just don't want to have my parents look at me the way her mama looked at her."

"Emma..."

Valerie cuddled right up next to me and held me tight, stroking my hair softly.

"From what I've seen and heard of your parents, they're the kindest, sweetest people I've ever known... Just like their daughter." She smiled at me. "They love you so much, to the point where I reckon if you tell them you've got two girlfriends? If anything, they'll wanna throw a party haha."

This was the thing though, Val was right, and I knew it, but still I was afraid. Still I kept thinking: but what if, what if, what if...

What if they do reject me? What if they're ok with me being gay, but they don't like Val and Beth? What if they're completely fine with it, but my friends back home all hate me??!!

"Babe...?" Val tried to get a response out of me. I couldn't think of what to say to placate her, Val was fiercely protective of me, always determined to make me happy no matter what. But sadly, this is something I would have to deal with myself.

"Sigh.... I'm sorry hun I, I think I just need to take a short walk, clear my head." I began to stand up.

"Okay babe, just be careful though yeah? It's starting to get dark." She stood up too, walking back to her meal prep "Dinner should be ready in about half an hour."

I couldn't help but giggle at the way Val spoke and carried herself so firmly. "Are you my girlfriend? Or my mum?" I laughed.

"Well hey, If you wanna call me mummy in the bedroom I won't object buuuuttt...."

We both laughed as I slipped a pink puffer coat with a faux-fur-lined hood over my white t-shirt adorned with a multi-coloured peace symbol. It was still the back-end of winter at this point so I was wearing a pair of patched blue and grey jeans to go with my tee, and a super-nice pair of reddish brown Doc Martens on my feet.

"I won't be long hun. Just down to the Gardens and back." I smiled as I walked to the kitchen.

"Ok babe, I love you." She raised her head from chopping carrots and let me kiss her full on the lips.

"Love you too, and hey... I really appreciate you trying to help." I smiled.

"Always sweetie." She winked.

...................................................................................

By far my favourite place in all of the Melbourne CBD was the Botanical Gardens, a fancy name for a big park in the middle of the city. It was full of colour, life, tall trees, lush grass... I came from the dusty golden bushlands, and yet, this small forest of green really reminded me of home. I would come here all the time since I moved to the city. Not only was it relatively peaceful (as peaceful as is possible in a city of a few million people anyway ), but the endless plants, trees and flowers were the perfect subjects for drawing and painting. Green can be a surprisingly hard colour to do justice, and there was no better place in the city for me to practice with it than here.

I wandered down one of the many asphalt paths, admiring the way the colour palette of the plants shifted and blended like an ever-flowing, ever-changing rainbow in the setting sun, nature makes me feel so calm, always has, I used to take strolls like this out in the bush back home, I could just wander for hours and yet always know my way back. 😊

As I contemplated the situation with my parents, I would politely acknowledge or say hi to the people walking past, and more often than not they'd reply in kind. But then as I strolled along the path, I gazed ahead, further up the path...

And I saw someone I recognised, someone I hoped I would never lay eyes on again. He was striding down the asphalt path, wearing a thick black hoodie, a pair of black skinny jeans and oversized white runners on his feet, as well as an NY cap that he'd turned somewhat to the side, no doubt trying to look 'cool'...

It was Shae, the guy who'd groped me that night in the club.

I froze in place, my hands trembling, lips quivering. A man a fair few years older than me was walking and looking down at his phone and as I stopped in place, he kept walking and bumped into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that ma'am..." The guy laughed nervously with... Was that an American accent? I took a quick look at him, panicking slightly as I glanced back and saw Shae still striding towards me. This guy near me was fairly tall, with a very, very decent build of muscle, tatts covering his arms, despite the cold he simply wore a black t-shirt that barely contained his muscles, and a pair of blue jeans.

At first glance he looked kind of mean, but I figured better him than the guy who'd literally tried to sexually assault me. I didn't want Shae to see me, I mean, yeah there was a lot of people around, but that hadn't stopped him last time.

So, thinking quickly, as the guy next to me kept walking after apologising to me, I turned around and took hold of his arm as if we were a couple walking together.

"Hey?! What are yo-?" He began to protest in... yeah, that was definitely an American accent.

I quickly and quietly explained my situation.

"I'm sorry could you please just pretend to be my boyfriend for a few minutes? There's a guy coming this way who's tried to grope me before and I don't want him to see me..." I trembled intensely as I held the man's massive tree trunk of an arm.

Almost immediately, the man looked around, scanning the path for faces. He glowered intensely as he laid eyes on Shae.

"Black hoodie?" The man's deep, husky voice mumbled quietly to me.
"Yes..." My voice quivered.
"Okay don't worry miss, if he tries anything I'll kick his ass. My girlfriend's just down the path here, you're welcome to hang with us as long as you need to feel safe."

You know that saying? Faith in humanity restored? Yeah, this man was doing that for me right now ♥️♥️

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed nervously.

"No problem, I'm Danny by the way." He smiled warmly at me.

"Emma, thank you Danny..." I smiled anxiously back, fighting the urge to turn and look at where Shae was, I held Danny's huge, muscle-bound arm as tightly as I could.

"Emma I'm gonna put my arm around you ok? Just keep your head down and laugh." Danny rattled off a command to me very firmly and without hesitation... Had he done this before?? 😲

"What?" I asked, perplexed by this whole situation.

"Trust me, just keep your head down and laugh, we'll walk slowly and let him pass us."

"Ummm ok..." I was amazed at how calm this guy was, but then again, if I was his size I probably wouldn't be scared by much either. So, I did as he said and force-laughed at some non-existent joke he'd just told. We strolled slowly along, pretending to admire the plants on the sides of the path and laughing to each other.

"Ok he's passed on, you ok?" Danny removed his arm from around my shoulder, what a gentleman he'd been 🙂

"I think so, thank you Danny I appreciate this." I smiled, still trembling.

"Hey Danny!" Another American voice, this one coming from a young blonde girl about my age, called out to the big, burly, tattooed handsome mass of a man who'd graciously helped me avoid a bad situation.

"Hey there mamacita!" The man's face lit up, obviously this... Wow... This absolutely beautiful, stunning blonde was his girlfriend.

Holy fuck she was GORGEOUS!!! ♥️

"Who's this?" The girl eyed me down suspiciously, not unfairly as Danny and I had just looked pretty cozy with each other, but fortunately I didn't swing that way.

"This is Emma, she just asked me for a bit of help, this guy's been... What, stalking you?" He turned to me.

"No..." I shook my head "I was at a club with my girlfriends one night, he hit on me, I turned him down, so he started touching me without my permission."

The girl's expression turned straight from suspicious to sympathetic. "Oh sweetie that's terrible! I'm so sorry you had to go through that." She spoke with a real Valley-Girl type of American accent, if anything, she sounded kinda posh.

"I'm Katie, you've met Danny, do you want us to walk you home? We don't mind, do we babe?" She turned to her huge, I assume he was Latino, boyfriend.

"Not a problem at all." He smiled reassuringly at me.

These two were amazing, I'd known this Katie girlfor a whole thirty seconds and she was willing to derail her whole evening to escort me home. I didn't want to be a bother, I mean, I was 21 years old I should be able to look after myself... But, at the same time,there was something about this couple's presence that made me feel very safe and secure.

"Well... I don't... You're sure you don't mind?" I asked hesitantly.
"Really Emma it's no problem, Danny was a Marine, he can take on a dozen nightclub pervs." Katie stated proudly.
"Yyyes ma'am." Danny cracked his neck full of self-confidence.

Wow... If I was bi like Val and Beth, I'd have probably be swooning over that man lol.

"Thank you, really thank you both, I reckon I'll take you up on that offer." I sighed with gladness and relief as my trembling hands started to settle.

"Great!" Katie smiled, taking my hand. "Lead the way..."

Ok, I love Val and Beth like crazy... But I got a little excited when that beautiful American girl held my hand like that, and the way she smiled at me... I got the impression she might be into girls too...

(Ten Minutes Later)

"Thank you again guys, you really didn't have to do that!" I thanked the gorgeous American couple for their kindness as they stopped with me outside our apartment building.

"Hey it was the least we could do." Danny smiled.

"You look after yourself ok sweetie?" Katie leaned forward and gave me a couple of pecks on my cheeks. "Tell you what, if you're ever looking for a nice, safe club to hang out in, we actually own our own nightclub a few blocks from here."

Katie pulled a small plastic business card out of her handbag, I didn't really look at it aside from a quick glance, I saw the word 'INTIMATE' in big red cursive letters and that was about it.

"Well I appreciate that, I hope you have a good night." I smiled, wanting to go inside to Valerie.

"You too Emma, stay safe, hopefully our paths cross again!" Katie smiled, taking Danny's hand to walk off.

Buuuuttt... I kinda felt like I owed them something after the kindness they'd shown me, so I quickly turned back around.

"Um... Hey Katie? Danny?"

They stopped.

"My girlfriend Valerie's making beef casserole... Did you wanna come up with me and have some?"

"Oh... Uhhh..."

Danny looked down at his blonde bombshell of a girlfriend, unsure of what to say. She looked back at him, also puzzled.

"I mean, you don't have to I just thought it'd be a better way for me to say thank you..." I continued reluctantly, feeling kinda silly.

"Oh well we don't wanna impose..." Katie hesitated.

"No really it's fine, she tends to make a lot more than we need anyway so there'll be plenty for everyone!" I smiled warmly.

"God you aussies are so nice... Sure, we'd love to!" Katie smiled.

"Great!" I opened the door to the building to let them in.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, that cross-over? Good to see Danny and Katie again! I´m curious what happens next - maybe Katie can give the girls a few tips regarding Bondage? :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Well, that cross-over? Good to see Danny and Katie again! I´m curious what happens next - maybe Katie can give the girls a few tips regarding Bondage? :)
Maybe she can indeed, guess we'll just have to see what happens 😉
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention].
Didn't want any of you to miss the first crossover chapter lol 😁 also thank you all so much for your encouragement and support with your comments it really does help!

....................................................................................

"Here we are, come on in!" I smiled politely to my rescuers, opening the door to me and Val's flat.
"Thank you, ooh this place is nice!" Kate exclaimed in her Valley Girl accent.

"Em?!" I heard Valerie's voice call from the kitchen, just around the corner from the front door. "Is somebody with you?"

"Hey babe, yeah I just thought I'd invite some new friends up for dinner!" I called back gleefully.
"Wha-?" Val appeared around the corner, wiping her hands with a tea towel, her red locks tied up in a bun, and wearing a long-sleeve black Star Wars tee and pink yoga-style leggings. Her green eyes went wild with surprise and... If I'm not mistaken, a small hint of arousal... When she saw me walking down our small front hallway with two incredibly attractive Americans in tow.

"Oh, um... Hi?" She said, understandably puzzled, but smiling regardless.

"Good evening ma'am, you must be Valerie, I'm Danny." The hulking gentle giant of a man stepped forward and extended his huge hand to greet her, but Val being Val, she instead wrapped her arms around him for a warm, affectionate hug.

"Hi Danny! Nice to meet you!" Val bubbled away, her confusion giving way to glee at the chance to meet new people.

"Oof... nice to meet you too hahaha!" The big marine was pleasantly surprised "Yoouuu have a really beautiful home here." He smiled, his dark brown eyes gleaming as the hug was broken. I could see Val's cheeks start to blush.

"Thank you haha! And you are?" She turned to the beautiful blonde next to me.

"Katie, it's so nice to meet you, I hope you don't mind us being here, it's just we were invited up by Emma so..." Kate's voice just sort of trailed off as she was also wrapped up in a signature Valerie hug, making her smile with amusement. "Wow hahaha!"

"Yeah I shoulda warned you, Val's a big-time hugger hahahaha!" I chuckled.

"Clearly!" Kate smiled, warmly reciprocating Val's cuddle. "Like I said, I hope we're not imposing..."

"Oh no no I mean, if Emma brought you here I trust her judgement just fine... Um... Sorry but how do you know each other?" She was now clearly addressing me by the end of that sentence.

"Well... Babe is Bethany here yet?" I asked.

"Yeah she just got here about five minutes ago, she's in my room freshening up. Why what's-?"

"Well, it's got to do with why I invited Kate and Danny here..."

"Okayyy..." Her puzzled expression slowly becoming one of concern, she could tell I was troubled by something, she could always tell.

We told the American couple to make themselves comfortable at the dining room table, I went to grab the chair from my art desk and Val said when she was ready she'd grab one of the kitchen bench stools to sit on.

Finally, Bethany came out of Val's room wearing a loose-fitting black Katy Perry tank top that barely contained her cleavage, and equally loose-fitting grey trackie pants. She was usually pretty casually dressed when she came over to stay, so I wasn't surprised that she clearly wasn't wearing a bra 😂

"Hey cutie!" She smiled when she saw me, drying her hair with a bath towel, she'd obviously just had a quick shower.

"Hey beauty!" I smiled back, walking over to give her a kiss.

"Oh my god that's sooo cute..." I heard Katie softly say to her boyfriend.

"Wha- Oh!" As we broke our kiss, Beth noticed the two strangers sitting at our dining table. "Hi..." She began.

Once again we went through the introductions, and just like with Valerie, I detected a mixture of utter confusion, a desire to be polite, but also, a teensy bit of horny-ness 😈😂

"Sooo... How do you know each other again? I don't think we've met...?" Beth emulated Val's words from earlier.

"Well it's probably best if Emma explains." Danny deferred to me in his gruff, deep voice.

We all sat down at the table while Val's dinner was in the oven... When I told the girls I'd seen Shae, about how I'd literally bumped into Danny and how he'd so graciously offered to help, the girls' whole demeanour changed towards the kind American couple.

"Oh my god... That was so kind of you Mr. Garcia!" Beth exclaimed.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate you looking out for her..." Val graciously thanked them before taking me aside. "Babe, I can't believe they seriously let him out of jail?! He blatantly fucking molested you!" She raged under her breath, squeezing my hands tight with concern.

"I know." I sighed "He must've made bail or something."

"This fucking justice system, I swear..." Val poorly contained her anger. "Well babe if he tries anything, I'll do much worse than throw a fucking glass at him, you can be damn sure of that!"

"Thanks babe." I smiled, feeling safe as she hugged me tightly.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear.
"Love you too hun." I whispered back.

Turning her attention back to our guests of honour, Valerie was all the more kind, welcoming and bubbly towards them after having learner of their exploits. Reluctantly, the pair humbly accepted a glass each of red wine from the fridge, which we just put in the middle of the table so we could all share. As Val began to converse with the lovely Americans, Beth then took me aside too, dragging me to my room.

"Oh sweetie are you sure you're alright?!" She leapt onto me as I closed my door.
"Yes Beth I'm fine, it's ok..." I began, only to be cut off.
"Oh my god I mean, if he'd seen you..." She trembled, hugging me so hard I could hardly breathe.
"Babe." I gasped.
"Sweetie please promise me you'll be careful out there! I can't let anything happen to you!"
"Babe!" I yelled softly, trying to snap her out of her hysteria, she was still very emotionally vulnerable since she'd come out to her parents, and I knew this was probably the last thing she needed, but the three of us, as a rule, didn't keep any secrets from each other, especially after that debacle.
"If he'd seen me, Danny would have beaten his arse, I'm ok, I'm just a little shook up, that's all." I reassured her.

"Yeah, of course, I know..." She began to calm down "I just can't bear the thought of that creep touching you again, I wanna protect you sweetheart." She cupped my cheek in one of her hands, and I kissed it affectionately. ❤️
"I know hun, and I adore you for it, but really, I'll be ok..."

"Ok." Beth smiled somewhat hesitantly, but at least now she was calm.

As we turned to leave my room, I couldn't help but whizz back around and smile excitedly. "Ok just gotta say it though... How fucking hot is that Katie girl???" I enunciated.

"Ohhhh myyy gaawwd RIGHT?!" Bethany exclaimed, a huge smile spreading across her face "She is STUNNING! Those blue eyes, the blonde hair, her legs, her butt, and those hips..."

Katie really did have incredible hips, no doubt about it 😍😍

"And that boyfriend of hers... Holy shit... I kinda love the way he keeps calling us ma'am, it's so cute and old-fashioned..." Beth almost sighed like a Disney Princess, it nearly sort of made me wish I was bi too so I could fully appreciate the extent of just how hot Danny really was. "I bet he could tie amazing knots..."

"Oh definitely, I mean... IF they're into bondage anyway haha!" I laughed.

Boy was I in for a pleasant surprise 😉❤️

As the five of us sat down to dinner, which was preceded by plenty more gushing from my girls towards the pair for helping me out, Danny regaled us with his life story...

And holy shit what a story it was!

He was born in Texas to Mexican immigrants, his dad, crazily, was a man who smuggled guns for a drug cartel! 😲😲 Not wanting to grow up a criminal, young Danny ran away from home and after his parents died as a result of their life of crime, he was given to a foster family, the father of which just so happened to be a soldier... Oh, sorry, Marine, he was a bit prickly about being called that 😅

The girls both gave me a very turned-on look when he said he was a former US Marine. He'd fought in Afghanistan and Iraq in the uh... Recon Force...? No, sorry, Force Recon!

All throughout his story, I noticed Beth kept staring at Katie...

"Sorry, have I seen you somewhere before?" She would quietly interrupt.
"Possibly haha!" Kate smiled, shrugging her shoulders innocently.
"Like... I don't know, I feel like I've seen your face somewhere but I can't... Oh! Have you been on a magazine cover??" Beth got excited.
"Mmmmaybe one or two!" Kate smiled shyly. "We did appear on one photoshoot together actually." She took Danny's hand affectionately.

When she mentioned that, the big tough Marine went bright red... Needless to say, the girls and I were intrigued. 🤔

"OH SHIT!" Beth suddenly slammed the table, scaring everyone shitless. "Oh god I'm so sorry haha, but... You're Katie Jansen right? Richard Jansen's daughter? The Janus Tech guy? The bondage model?!"

Holy hell in a handbasket... Had I accidentally befriended a celebrity??!!! 😲😲

"Well uh... Yes, yes I am!" Katie nervously giggled, but smiled very brightly and blushed as Valerie piped up:

"Oh my god! That's amazing I actually own like four sets of your lingerie! It's so comfortable and affordable and god I feel sexy in them.. "

"Well you look sexy in them so..." I winked at her.

"Haha babe stoooppp!" She blushed and we all laughed.

"Well I'm flattered you like my products, but I don't really live that high life anymore, not since Danny and I moved here together." She glanced adoringly at her huge boyfriend, nestling against his chest as she put his tattooed arm around her. They really made an adorable couple ☺️

"So if you don't mind my asking, how'd you two meet?" I asked.

Well... What a saga that turned out to be! We learned that the poor girl had almost been genuinely kidnapped by some nasty characters, and Danny was her bodyguard, spending so much time together, they'd fallen in love. Unfortunately, her kidnappers succeeded in taking her and even almost killed her! 😲 Fortunately though, Danny had been there to rescue her, I'll spare you the details, but it was all very dramatic!

"Woah..." I exclaimed as the tale wrapped up, of all the ways I'd heard of a couple meeting, that was definitely the craziest! Yet these two seemed so happy, so perfect for each other, like, yeah, they'd both been through some scary shit, but that kind of brought them closer together 🙂

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that..." Beth put her hand gently on Kate's arm, which she held onto gratefully.

"That's ok, thank you... so yeah, that was about a year ago, it's taken so long to recover from the experience, I've only just been able to try bondage again recently without freaking out..."

Wait a goddamn minute...

Did she say the magic "B" word? 😍

Val and Beth caught it too, the three of us looked at each other excitedly, though trying not to be disrespectful.

"Sorry um... Bondage?" Valerie inquired.

"Yeah, Katie actually got me into it but she's always loved being tied up, the club we own is specifically built to cater to the community... Sorry we thought you could tell from the card we gave you Emma?" Danny replied.

Feeling kind of silly, I took the card out of my jeans pocket and re-examined it more closely... Ohh of course!

'INTIMATE - MELBOURNE'S PREMIER BONDAGE CLUB!'

These words were right there in front of me, clear as day, not only that, but the background picture, I finally noticed, was actually of a scantily-clad man and woman, both of whom were intricately bound with lots of coils of rope, and gagged with great big red ball gags...

This... was a pretty exciting development. Not only was a seriously sexy American blonde and her boyfriend in our apartment... But they were big-time into bondage too 😈❤️

Now, I might not have mentioned this earlier because, well, it wasn't really relevant. But the girls and I had kinda been throwing around the idea of trying bondage with other people, but still as a throuple, after all, we were inseparable at this point in our relationship, and even though the urge to explore our sexualities with others was there, Val, Beth and I loved each other more than anything or anyone.

We all sat there excitedly, wondering who would be the first to ask the burning question on all three of our minds...

Fortunately, Katie was way ahead of us 😍

"So... You girls are into bondage then?" She asked mischievously.

"Yes!" I blurted out.
"Definitely" Val almost shouted.
"Sooo much!" Beth groaned.

😂😂 So yeah, we weren't being very subtle with our intentions, but Katie and Danny sure didn't seem to mind, the sexy pair looked at each other and smiled very, very cheekily.

"Well, I know we literally just met tonight but..." Danny began, and grinned at his gorgeous girlfriend, who finished his sentence:

"You girls got any rope?"

TO BE CONTINUED
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This story is so much fun and so well written. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I haven't read the story that is crossing over here, but I am still excited to see where things go from here. It sounds to me like the throuple are going to dive deeper into the world of bondage and endure some more complex ties. That's something I could really look forward too!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

wolfman wrote: 2 years ago This story is so much fun and so well written. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Really happy you think so wolf! Thanks for reading and commenting, there'll be more to come soon!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago I haven't read the story that is crossing over here, but I am still excited to see where things go from here. It sounds to me like the throuple are going to dive deeper into the world of bondage and endure some more complex ties. That's something I could really look forward too!
Thanks for the great comment Tom! You can find Kate and Danny's story, The Daughter's Bodyguard in my signature, I know you're a busy guy but feel free to read it any time, it's been completed so you won't have to wait for updates on that one haha.

This is certainly a stepping stone for Emma, Val and Beth, and my first big hint of things to come for several of my characters from previous, and future stories 😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a wonderful surprise, [mention]TayDay95[/mention] . My imagination must be slipping but I did not see this crossover coming. I thought that you had developed three great characters and an excellent story. Now, adding Danny and Katie to the mix opens new vistas. Can't wait to see what happens next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was such a great chapter :) The conversation moving slowly towards the magic "b" word! The crossing over is working out fine [mention]TayDay95[/mention] !
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] , [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention],[mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention].

Thanks for all your kind comments guys, they're always appreciated, and now we get to the good stuff! Now for any concerned readers who don't swing that way, this is still strictly an F/F story, Danny won't be focussed on in any major way in this update, so you may put your minds at ease 🙂.

I returned from my room with a great big mass of coils of rope, most of it was that black silky stuff that the girls and I had used on many occasions, and why not? It felt nice against the skin, much more so than that hemp stuff which I gotta be honest, tended to make me itchy...

I dumped the massive pile in my arms onto the coffee table, next to which Katie was doing a bunch of stretches in her fancy-looking white backless dress, she'd kicked her heels off, let her hair fall completely over her shoulders, and, I noticed, was continuously glancing at Valerie while she led her and Beth in some stretching... Can't say I blame her 😈 Valerie's bodacious bod was built for bondage, and hey, maybe Kate has a thing for redheads?

Either way, her face lit up with joy, same as the other girls, when I arrived with all the rope.

"Awesome! Ok I think I know how we can get started, if you girls don't mind? I've done quite a few photoshoots and worked with a lot of professionals..." She giggled sweetly, damn, that was legit one of the cutest sounds on earth, hearing that girl giggle ❤️

Val, Beth and I all exchanged a look of pure excitement, we'd done lots of bondage together, but never with a professional model! This felt like a leap into a whole new world for us!

We all agreed Kate should direct the action, so to speak, and I joined my beautiful girlfriends as the cute blonde Yank picked up her first coil of the soft rope. "Mmmm this is quality stuff, that's already a good start! So..."

She stood gingerly at the coffee table, smiling naughtily as she examined the three of us the way I examine a landscape before I start drawing, or how Val reads a recipe book...

"Yeah, I think we have everything we need."

"Wait" Bethany started "We don't have any gags out yet!" She pointed out.

It was at this point Danny, who was still sat at the dining table just pleasantly watching, chimed in. "Well actually..."

He pointed over to the little leather poof footstool positioned beside the couch...

The one upon which we'd carelessly left two harness ball gags and a thick roll of black Gaffa tape. 😅 Wow, between this and Beth's casual outfit it was obvious we really hadn't expected company tonight 😂

"Oops..." Beth blushed and giggled, she'd had the honour of playing mistress during our last session, and had obviously forgotten to put her gear away. "Guess we do have everything we need then."

"Haha hey no shame here babe, that's actually kinda cute... So.. which of you ladies wants to tie me up?" She uncoiled the rope and began to twirl the end around playfully.

I'm amazed we didn't all shout over each other to be the first lucky domme for this stunning girl, but no, instead we all just looked back and forth at one another, wondering who would offer their tying skills.

It turned out to be Valerie who spoke up.

"Sure, this'll be fun haha!" She smiled cheekily, strutting forward.

"Oh I don't doubt it." Kate bit her lower lip, she looked very very pleased with the outcome. "Now,I don't know if you've ever done this before,but you wanna take off your socks? I know a neat little trick I can share."

I'd only just realised then that Val was the only one of us wearing socks, a pair of white, shin-high bed socks that she quite often wore around the house. Was that why Katie had been examining us? To see what she could utilise on our bodies? Fuck this was gonna be fun!

"We HAVE done sock gags before..." Val scoffed incredulously, peeling them off her feet regardless.

"Oh no this isn't a gag sweetie, I want you to take them apart, and them pull them up onto and over my hands."

Ohhhh! Now we understood. That was actually brilliant, Val smiled with delight at Beth and I as she did as Kate instructed, the sexy blonde held her arms out as straight as she could behind her back, holding her hands together palm to palm. She giggled with excitement as Val engulfed her fingers, then palms, then wrists with the thick socks, and like that, what had been the pretty girls' hands now just looked like a small white sack on the end of Kate's arms.

"See? And now just tie the rope over the socks and there's no way I can get out!" The pretty blonde beamed with glee.

"Wow that's actually a great idea!" I gasped.

"Right?" Kate smiled "See this way, even if I could reach the knots, there's no way I can untie them... which of course means..."

A look of fright, helplessness and innocence suddenly washed over the American beauty's young face... Christ she could be an actress too on top of everything else! 😍

"Oh... I'm... I'm completely at your mercy mistress! Oh please be gentle with me..." She panted and pouted with such expressiveness, you could honestly believe we'd just kidnapped her for real 😂 Every one of us in the room had a good laugh at Katie's surprisingly solid acting skills.

Val glanced at me wide-eyed, we were in for a real treat with this girl! The bondage had barely begun, and even with her hands encased in a pair of socks, Katie now had complete command of the room.

"Emma?" She smiled at me. I approached her eagerly.

"Heehee yeah?" I giggled.

"You wanna be tied up with me? Or help Val dominate me?" She subtly batted her eyelashes at me. "Because I'll be VERY happy either way..."

The way she said the word "very"... Oh my god.

"I think I'd like to be bound with you sweetie!" I smiled with unmitigated excitement.

"Yay!" She beamed. "Val, you got another pair of socks for Emma's hands?"

"I'll go get some! And another pair for me too!" Beth piped up, striding off excitedly to my bedroom.

"Awesome! Actually Val while she's doing that, you could even tie Emma's wrists now, and you can see the other great way to do this trick." Katie winked.

This was so exciting! The girls and I had been wondering for so long how it would feel to add more ladies into our bondage mix, and so far it was invigorating, most of what we did was just simple ties that we could use to restrain each other as a means to the end of sexual pleasure, but already Kate was opening my mind to new possibilities of helplessness and restraint, and I loved it. I grinned with delight feeling Valerie wind the rope around my delicate, bony wrists. I felt a little naughty so I brushed my fingers along the front of her tight pink leggings, making her moan softly with desire.

"Mmm-hmm-hmm..." She reacted to my touch "Did I say you could do that, my little slut?"

"Mmm-mmm..." I shook my head, biting my lower lip with arousal. "You gonna ahhh-!" I gasped as she pulled the knot on my bonds nice and tight "You gonna punish me mistress?" I asked, feeling oh so feisty.

"Heehee maybe..." She stroked my hair as Beth arrived with the socks. "But I know you enjoy being punished... So maybe I won't..."

😥😈❤️

Fucking hell, Valerie really did make an amazing mistress, she had the looks, the voice, the attitude. The fact that we could tie her up too knowing she'd enjoy it was just icing on the cake!

Next to me, Kate watched us intently, she looked ready to lick her lips with arousal, just like I was haha ❤️

"Here you go hottie!" Bethany handed Val the first pair of socks, it was a pair of mine, pink, fuzzy, and made of real thick wool!

"Thanks babykins... I'll deal with you in a minute!" Valerie gave our sexy brunette girlfriend a sharp smack on the butt, and Beth exclaimed with surprise, slight discomfort, and lots of pleasure.

"You girls are honestly the cutest couple I've ever met... or ummm... trio?" Kate smiled exasperatedly.

"Oh we call ourselves a throuple!" I told her.

"Awwww my gosh that's adorable!" She squeed in that cute American valley girl accent. "You three are honestly SO fucking cute together, I hope you don't mind my saying so..."

We all put her mind at ease, it was actually really nice to hear someone else approve of our relationship, not many people knew about it, though we were slowly beginning to be more open and honest with the world about our relationship.

"Ok now Valerie, this time, very simple, you just put the socks over her hands, but also over the ropes."

Oh of course! That would mean if I was for some reason desperate to escape, I'd have to deal with not just two, but FOUR layers of material to free myself from my bonds! As Kate pointed this stuff out to us, it became clear, to me at least, we really had been a little unimaginative with some of our bondage thus far.

As the socks were yanked up the length of my hands, the restrictiveness of the material quickly became evident, not only could I not touch anything, but my hands were pressed together in a permanent prayer, I could wriggle my fingers a bit, and pull my hands apart but only mere millimetres.

"Try reaching the knots babe..." Val told me, a curious tone to her voice.

"Ugh! Mm!" Wriggling my wrists, I was able to clench my hands into fists, I then curled my fingers up towards the knot as much as I possibly could, the pair of socks was so restrictive, so tight against my skin, but with a great deal of effort, I touched what felt like the knot of the ropes... I literally couldn't do anything though, all the skin of my fingertips could touch was the soft fuzzy wool of my pink bed socks.

I just laughed, aghast and yet totally content with my newfound helplessness. "Haha yeah, no way I'm getting out of this without help!"

"That's so fucking cool!" Beth smiled cutely.

"I know right? Still, I like to have my hands free a lot, because, you know..." Kate flipped her hair seductively towards Val "I like to be able to grab things."

I watched Val's cheeks go as red as her hair... In fact, we all blushed a bit there haha, I know I did! ☺️

"My turn!" Bethany declared with glee, and as Val began to tie her hands too, I turned to Kate.

"So uh... You got any other tricks you can show us?" I asked, barely containing my excitement.

"Honey..."

She winked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.

"I'm just gettin' warmed up."

TO BE CONTINUED
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are getting to the good stuff. And while I wouldn't mind Danny getting in the tugs, it is probably a good thing to keep to your original commitment most of the time. I look forward to reading about our trio visiting Danny and Katie's club.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] you surpassed yourself in this one ;) The interaction between the girls, the slowly rising room temperature - great work! And Katie as a teacher? She is a natural :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

You know I take a step back for a week or so and arrive to discover so much has happened. My compliments to the management for not one but several great updates and character developments. Such a joy to read
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I've finally caught back up. And I must say, seeing Kate and Danny again was a nice surprise! While it would be nice to see Danny join in a bit more, I'll agree with your decision to keep this story F/F. Besides, I'm sure since this was just the big hint of a cross over, we'll be seeing more of them all in future stories!!

With the arrival of Kate, I'm sure the trio is gonna be getting a crash course in more extensive bondage 😉
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You are getting to the good stuff. And while I wouldn't mind Danny getting in the tugs, it is probably a good thing to keep to your original commitment most of the time. I look forward to reading about our trio visiting Danny and Katie's club.
Honestly I'd love to get Danny involved too, but I've heard from many viewers/readers of F/F content in general tell me about how they hate the constant presence of or references to men when they're trying to watch the women go at it. So out of respect for those who started reading this story on the understanding that it would be F/F content, I'm gonna give Danny the backseat this time around, but the main thing is that he and Katie have met the girls 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @TayDay95 you surpassed yourself in this one ;) The interaction between the girls, the slowly rising room temperature - great work! And Katie as a teacher? She is a natural :)
Coming from a writer who's proven to be great at building suspense such as yourself, that's great praise indeed Caesar 😊 thank you so much!

And I agree, Katie's nurturing personality combined with lots of bondage experience does make her a fantastic teacher! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago You know I take a step back for a week or so and arrive to discover so much has happened. My compliments to the management for not one but several great updates and character developments. Such a joy to read
We at TayDay95 Writing Co. are quite pleased to receive your approval Mr. Bandit 😂❤️

For real thanks again mate, you're a great source of motivation and dare I say inspiration for me 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago I've finally caught back up. And I must say, seeing Kate and Danny again was a nice surprise! While it would be nice to see Danny join in a bit more, I'll agree with your decision to keep this story F/F. Besides, I'm sure since this was just the big hint of a cross over, we'll be seeing more of them all in future stories!!

With the arrival of Kate, I'm sure the trio is gonna be getting a crash course in more extensive bondage 😉
So glad you've caught up buddy, I tried to pace myself a bit for ya 😂 it felt great bringing Katie and Danny back, of the three major couples I've written in this shared universe they're honestly my favourite, though I adore them all.

Haha indeed 😉 the best part is though, in future, she'll have an entire club to teach them in 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic