The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I am really amazed. Over 281 K Thank you all!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

290 K! Thank you all for following Chris´ and her friends adventures - the second hunt is still on and nearing its climax
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Let me just say that, as a highly capable pianist who play a good bit of Chopin and Liszt (just to make it clear I'm very good but not excellent) who also composes his own music on the side, I'm very glad to not be on the "hit list" for this treasure hunt. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Let me just say that, as a highly capable pianist who play a good bit of Chopin and Liszt (just to make it clear I'm very good but not excellent) who also composes his own music on the side, I'm very glad to not be on the "hit list" for this treasure hunt. :lol:
I am sure Christine von der Marwitz would like to have a in depth conversation about Chopin´s Work. In one chapter of the Hunt she play´s the last three Etudes op. 25, before that she plays Brahms´ Handel Variations. I attended once a concert a few years ago: The pianist played Schumann´s Symphonic Etudes and after the break Chopins´ Etudes opp. 10 and 25.

And I agree [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] I would not like to be on that hit list either :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Just a note to all: [mention]Caesar73[/mention] has just hit 300012 views with this story although he no longer publishes new material here. That says a lot about the quality of this work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

Dear readers, dear friends, dear followers! If anyone had told me early last year, that I would write a tale like Hunt for the Weinstein Collection and that this wild of my imagination would be so successful and amass 300000 Views? I would have told him, that he or she is out of his right mind!

To the Users mentioned above goes a special thanks. They accompanied me on the way, encouraged me and the exchanges with them contributed much to the success of this project.

The adventures of Chris and her friends continue in the Hunt for the lost scrolls. 44 Chapters are online, Chapter 45 will follow this evening. And the story is far from finished. So don´t miss today´s update :) Another confrontation is looming at the horizon!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

certainly good news... :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago To the Users mentioned above goes a special thanks.
crap, what did I do this time? :lol:

Congrats, you deserve the views! Now stop posting these non-story items and get back to the good stuff.
Been waiting long enough for the next chapter... ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Your wish is my command [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :) Chapter 45 is already online! Enjoy!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Honestly I never expected that this story would recieve nearly 320000 Views - and Chris and her friends continue the Hunt for the lost Scroll, which has reached Chapter 54 bnow!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I am still amazed how many views this tale gets - well over 350000 now. Thank you! The adventures of Chris and her friends are still going on: The Hunt for the lost scrolls stands at chapter 61 now.

The next tale will commence on March 23th: Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov. This story will take place before the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection. It will shed some light on Chris´ and Anna´s personal background before the first Hunt begins. It will play in Russia - mostly. And Saint Petersburg.

Stay tuned.

Preview of: "Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov"

Preview:

Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov

Prologue: Russia, Saint Petersburg, Febuary 1918: Alexander Newsky Monastery

Metropolit Kyril stood under the central cupola of the Holy Trinity Cathedral, the main Church of the Monastery. The vast building was empty. From outside shots could be heard, shouted commandos. Wooden battering rams were hauled against the massive doors of the main entrance. Still the massive gates held against the onslaught. Kyril turned to the young monk standing before him “Go now my son it is about time, your task is of the utmost importance, may the lord bless you and keep you, do your sacred duty to god and the Tsar. You must not fail!”

“I will not Eminence!” The young dark haired monk, kissed his superiors ring, bowed a final time and vanished into the darkness of the vast church. Kyril strode down the nave. In the same time the massive gates gave way, and were blown out of her hinges. Red Army Soldiers stormed into the Cathedral, led by a tall thin man, wearing the uniform of a Political Commissar, his dark eyes burning fiercely with the zeal of the zealot.

“Stop this, this is a house of worship!” the imperial sounding baritone of the Metropolit gave the pillaging soldiers pause, so great was its authority “Out of my way pope!” Political Commissar Vladimir Sansonov bellowed, his Makarov directly aiming between the priest´s brown eyes. Sansonov was surprised. He saw no fear there, instead the Metropolit projected calmness and authority.

Sansonow mastered his surprise “Where is the treasure of the Romanovs and above all the Cross of Romanov?” he demanded. With an air of regret Kyril shook his head “My son I cannot tell you that. My loyalty belongs to God, the Holy Mother Church and the House of Romanov” The two men locked eyes. And it was not the Metropolit who broke eye contact first.

The Polit Commissar pulled the trigger. The projectile hit the priest between the eyes, the power of its impact hurled him backwards, his lifeless body crashed to the floor. With unseeing eyes he stared at the vaulted ceiling. Sansonov turned to his men: “I want this monastery searched from the cellars to the attics. Turn every stone!”

“It will be done!” the soldier saluted. The search was long, it was thorough. No proverbial stone was left unturned.

But the treasure of the Romanov and the Cross were never found to this day.

Day 1: The present, Hamburg, early February, Parking Garage, Neuer Jungfernstieg 12:

1000 hours:

Chris von der Marwitz, CEO of Art. Incorporated stepped out of her Mercedes CLA Coupe, locked it and strode to the Elevator. Somehow was wrong with the lights. Normally the parking garage was brightly lit, now certain areas where hidden in shadows. Her Gianvito 105 High Heels clicked on the floor. On her right the blonde spotted a dark van, partly shrouded in shadow. Her neck hairs rose – and so the sudden attack did not met her totally with surprise. A pair of strong arms pressed her arms against her sides, the second one pressed sweetly smelling cloth on her nose.

Chris stamped on attacker with her left heel on the foot. A grunt of pain and the grip of her attacker loosened. Her head butt hit him fully on the nose, the cracking of bones told the blonde his nose was broken. With her left knee she hit the second assailant fully between the legs [...]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

tiedtarzan wrote: 1 year ago Great story!
Thank you! I am amazed that the story gets so many views still!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well why not, it is utterly magnificent! And i'm only at Page 14 now, so i'm sure there's lots more great action for me to enjoy ahead! And this would be an interesting and enjoyable story even without the 'rope work.' Which IS totally superb of course.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 11 months ago Well why not, it is utterly magnificent! And i'm only at Page 14 now, so i'm sure there's lots more great action for me to enjoy ahead! And this would be an interesting and enjoyable story even without the 'rope work.' Which IS totally superb of course.
Thank you very much my friend! The tales of Chris and her friends will continue :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago
LunaDog wrote: 11 months ago Well why not, it is utterly magnificent! And i'm only at Page 14 now, so i'm sure there's lots more great action for me to enjoy ahead! And this would be an interesting and enjoyable story even without the 'rope work.' Which IS totally superb of course.
Thank you very much my friend! The tales of Chris and her friends will continue :)
I have NO doubt about that good Sir. And will continue to be done so UTTERLY superbly, as they have been up to this point, my friend!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have just passed 400,000 views, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. This is nothing short of incredible for a story in which you are no longer adding new chapters. This achievement is a testament to the quality of your story.
Spy Task Force Completed
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Took me quite a while, but Finlay made it through this one as well. Great Work [mention]Caesar73[/mention] My congratulation. I love the level of detail, you introduce in this story, since I know a few places by myself. Great knowledge of art and history as well as a lot of research!

The bondage is nice and sometimes even cruel, I especially loved the scenes in v. Winterfeld's dungeon. To bad that the ones in the tomb where cut short, just leaving then the real torment would begin. My personal taste however.

The story has many twist, but at the end, sorry to say that, it stretched out a bit. I had the feeling that you just could get lose of the story at the end. Like Lord of the Ringe has three Endings... But I understand this, because I might wold have done the same.

Nevertheless! Chapeau!
There always can be a few more ropes.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Argentum wrote: 9 months ago The story has many twist, but at the end, sorry to say that, it stretched out a bit. I had the feeling that you just could get lose of the story at the end. Like Lord of the Ringe has three Endings... But I understand this, because I might wold have done the same.
At first thank you for your compliments! They are really appreciated! And your assessment is quite correct: From a technical point of view the Egyptian themed Epilogue was unnecessary, On one side I could not not part with the story on the other side this Part was a playing field. I wanted to try things out, I had ideas which I wanted not to go to waste. And in some ways this epilouge lays the foundation for upcoming events.

This story continues in the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls - and it is far from over.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Tale that begins at the Epilogue of this Story will continue in the new Chapters of the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Over 480000 Views! I am amazed :D :shock: If you are following the sequel of the ongoing Story "The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls" and looking for background information of the characters featuring prominently in the "Hunt for the Lost Scrolls" you will find them in its prequel "The Hunt for the Weinstein Collection"
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I am amazed how much views this tale of mine gets. Thank you guys! The next update to the sequel, the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls will be up tomorrow. Chris and her friends have to face an uphill batte to avenge Anna. Stay tuned!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Friends, dear Readers and longtime followers of Chris´ and her Friends Adventures:

A few of you might remember that location of the very early stages of the first Hunt:

If you don´t remember look here:

https://tugstories.com/posting.php?mode ... 17&p=96934

Here Kate Beckett crossed paths with a sheep ... a short reminder for you all. As you know Chris and her friends are know on their Quest for the mysterious Pharaoh, to revenge Anna - that Anna is not dead they don´t know. At some point in the future Chris and Company might return to the location mentioned above :)
The next moment, Kate was wide awake. She sat on a Concrete Platform. Her Hands had been tied behind her back, her elbows? Together of course. A tight breast harness held her arms behind her back. A knotted crotch rope pressed uncomfortably tight into her crotch. “Not again ...” She groaned.

Her upper body was tied tight against a column of metals of sorts. Her feet were – how were they? - Cold. Wait, cold? Kate looked down. Her Jeans clad legs were stretched out in front of her. And coils of rope held them together.

Around her thighs, above the knees, below the knees, around the calves and around the ankles. She could not move her legs, because their ankle bonds were tied to two carabiner hooks, which held her legs stretched straight as far it would go.

But why were her feet so icy cold? Her captors had relieved her of her shoes - and of her socks. No wonder, that her feet resembled chunks of ice: Her feet were bare. Her big toes were …. tied together tightly with thin twine. Turned a slight shade of purple. “Ouch”

And she could not move her feet why? The twine around her big toes was bound back to that that bound her calves together. She could wiggle her toes a bit, but that was it.

Kate saw her shoes placed orderly beside her feet. No socks. She felt with her tongue in her mouth. The texture and the taste were a clear give away. Her worn socks filled her mouth. Both of them. The now all too familiar silken big overhand knot of a cleave gag, held the socks in.

Her nose wrinkled. This putrid smell. Another woollen Sock was tied above the cleave. Not my socks ... probably those Susanne von Stülpnagel had to chew on yesterday. Another shawl, tied in a wide band held all in place.

She sighed through her nose. "At least the view is beautiful. Chris and Anna will find me at some point. It will get dark in two or three hours. Till then I might as well sit tight. Hopefully not freezing to death in the meantime.”

The bleating of the sheep brought her back out of her reverie. The sheep gazed still lazily down at her, still slowly ruminating.

The animal was fastened with a line to a wooden stake. In that moment Kate realized: My feet are not only cold they are covered with something sticky and clammy. Salt? No way!

The sheep came nearer and began ….. no, no, no, no, no to lick at her feet, under her heels, then slowly across her soles, then between the toes. The tickling sensation grew unbearable. “I will go insane.”

That was her last sane thought for quite a while.

She giggles, Tears streak down her cheeks. Her face is a shade of puce, she gasps for air. The sounds of her muffled laughter fill the serene Silence of
the Ellenbogen.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

And today, all readers should applaud @Caesar73, for this tale still gets readers and has just passed 500,000 views. Kudos!
Spy Task Force Completed
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

GreyLord wrote: 4 months ago And today, all readers should applaud @Caesar73, for this tale still gets readers and has just passed 500,000 views. Kudos!
Here, here. Well done @Caesar73 this is a heck of an achievement for a heck of a story. Congratulations
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic