The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Readers, Supporters, Commentators! As @wolfman and @GreyLord have pointed out that this tale breached another barrier: 500000 Views. This is incredible. When I began writing this crazy brainchild of my wicked mind I never ever dreamt it would get such a success. Without the constant encouragement and support of some Folks on this board, this would not have been come to pass. @GreyLord and @wolfman are among them. Others are @slackywacky @Bandit666 @Nainur @Beaumains or @Mineira1986 My thanks to you all!

The second Hunt, the one for the Lost Scrolls is moving to its climax. Chris and her friends have some uphill battles to fight still. Stay tuned!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Friends, dear Readers and Followers - I want to thank you all for your continuing interest in this Tale: 550.000 Views! Chris and her Friends adventures continue in "The Hunt for the lost Scrolls" which is nearing its Climax with Chapter 108:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 56#p173756
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I am amazed. And totally baffled. This tale is nearing another benchmark. The 600000 Views are not far away!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

And EVERY one of them fully earned and deserved.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 3 weeks ago And EVERY one of them fully earned and deserved.
Thank you so much my friend!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic