The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 88 - 04/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another slow chapter to make a bridge to the new reality of Newhome. We recieved two new characters, who are sure to produce more tie-ups, but I am awaiting until disaster strikes again and we see these damsels in peril again, especially now Stella is (almsot) back to her old self. Keep it up!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Good to see, that Stellla ist getting back in old shap. I liked the description of her rehab designed by the Medico. I take it as a good sign, that Stella wanted to tie up Carmen again. The Tie-Up Sequence itself was written perfectly - again. And we have a new Character: Jane. All in all a very fince chapter!
Exactly! :) :) :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Good to see, that Stellla ist getting back in old shap. I liked the description of her rehab designed by the Medico. I take it as a good sign, that Stella wanted to tie up Carmen again. The Tie-Up Sequence itself was written perfectly - again. And we have a new Character: Jane. All in all a very fince chapter!
Yes, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], Stella is rapidly returning to the old Stella. I do hope that it is not necessary for me to remind all readers that this is fictional rehab and not something to try. And Jane is not a new character. She played a minor but significant role in the Courtships.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Another slow chapter to make a bridge to the new reality of Newhome. We recieved two new characters, who are sure to produce more tie-ups, but I am awaiting until disaster strikes again and we see these damsels in peril again, especially now Stella is (almsot) back to her old self. Keep it up!
Perhaps this arc will end with more of a hint at coming problems and not outright disaster.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago
Exactly! :) :) :)
Thank you so much, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Your thoughts are very welcomed.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], and [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

I have had some challenges as I try to tie off the first arc. This chapter and the next will be heavy in sex and bondage. I hope that is not a bad thing. If no problems strike, the arc should be finished by the end of next week.

For now, enjoy.

-----

Chapter 22 (M/F F/F) – Stella has herself Tested

Around two months after the badlands incident, Frank Stevens started teaching a small private class late enough at night that most members of the class could come on most nights. The members of the class were Frank, Carmen, and Carlos. A month later, Frank allowed Stella to join the class. In another month, Stella was teaching a kendo class filled to capacity with Mounted Troops. By the fifth month following the badlands incident, Stella taught two kendo classes and one aikido class each day.

At the end of a late-night private class, they were leaving the dojo, and Frank said to Carlos, "It is wonderful how well Stella is doing. She can match her performance before the incident in any category that I can measure. She is training to exceed all of her past metrics. You should be very proud of her."

“I am, Medico. Thank you for all that you have done to make this happen.”

When they entered their suite in the big house, they sat next to each other to relax before bathing and going to bed. Carlos asked, "It has been a long time since you have submitted to me, Stella. I haven't pushed you because I know that your ordeal in the badlands has caused you mental anguish in addition to the physical pain. The Medico praised your progress tonight, and it has been five months since your ordeal. I need to know where we stand. Are you going to submit to me again?"

“You have been beyond wonderful, Carlos. I did need time, and you gave it to me. Carmen has been a huge help in getting my mind squared away. I owe her for her help. But the result is that I will be ready soon to resume my responsibilities as your mate. Can you give me a little more time before you ask me to submit to you? We can fuck as much as you would like in the meantime.”

“Stella, most men would give everything that they have to have someone like willing to have sex. Don’t think that I don’t appreciate that. I am bringing up your submission because I thought we both enjoyed it and believed that it enhanced our sexual experience. Am I wrong to think that?”

“No, you are not wrong. I want to get back to it soon, and I promise you that I will. Just another week should be enough time for me."

“I love you, Stella. If that is what you need, that is what you will get. Shall we call for our bathwater now?"

-----

Since Stella had started regaining her physical abilities, she and Carmen usually had lunch together. Sometimes they ate in their quarters, and at other times, they used the mess hall. The day after her talk with Carlos, she met Carmen at the mess hall and said, "Can we grab a plate and take it to my rooms?"

As they were eating, Stella said, "It is time for me to face the rest of my fears. Carlos let me know that he wants me to submit to him again. I told him that I would. Carmen, would you help me face them first?"

“You want to tie me up again? If that is what you need, you can do what you want.”

“No, no, Carmen. I want you to tie me up. And not just any way. I fear being bound strappado with my hands pulled high the way the Comanche did. The Medico has been having me do an exercise he calls skinning the cat that pulls my arms in that position. I have gotten to the point that I can hang that way as long as I want without it hurting me. But I still fear being tied in that position. So I ask again, will you help me?"

“Stella, there are a lot of ways to tie you up besides strappado. I am sure that Carlos would want to skip doing that to you."

“You are right. He would. But then, the fear would always be lurking. I want to get over my fear or settle the fact that I am mentally damaged. And Carmen, I want even more from you. When you get me tied in your tightest strappado, I want you to give me a good flogging, especially on my tits. If I can't handle it, I will ask you to stop."

Carmen said, “I don’t want to do this, Stella.”

“I know that you don’t, Carmen. But you know that this will get me past my fear or settle that I am broken.”

“Stella, I have said over and over that I would do anything for you. So I can’t refuse you.”

“Let me show you that the strappado will not harm me. You have noticed the exercise equipment Carlos had gotten in here for me." Stella walked under a bar. "This bar is high enough that I have to jump to grab it." Stella did and performed a skin the cat. Then she hung from the bar with her arms pulled almost vertical behind her. Her body was almost perfectly straight below her shoulders.

“Wow, Stella. That is impressive. Of course, I will do what you ask. How many lashes do you want with the flogger?"

Stella opened a drawer and pulled out bundles of rope and a flogger. She handed the bundles to Carmen. "Two on my back, two on my butt, and two on the back of my legs. Then continue with two on my front legs, two on my belly, and four on my tits. Not as hard as you can. I want the marks to go away by tonight. But hard."

Stella was undressing as she talked. “You can throw a rope over the exercise bar to hoist my hands into the strappado.” She turned away from Carmen and crossed her wrists behind her back.

Carmen tied her wrists and her elbows first. She followed with her leg just above her knees and her ankles. Coming around to Stella’s front, she cupped her cheeks and asked, “You can back out at any time. Do you want to continue?”

“Yes, Carmen. Thank you.”

“I hope you will still think that when this is over." Carmen returned to Stella's back and tied the end of a long rope to her wrists, and tossed the rope over the bar above them. Catching the end of the rope coming over the bar, Carmen pulled. This raised Stella's hands high above her head. She tied the rope back to Stella's wrists, locking her in the strappado.

Carmen picked up the flogger and stood to the side of Stella. “I want to make sure that you don’t forget how to talk. Count the strokes. If you stop counting, I will know that you need to quit. Okay?”

“Okay, lay it on.”

Carmen followed Stella’s request starting on her back. Stella counted, “One, two.” Carmen paused about ten seconds between each lash and moved down her butt to the back of her legs.

“Three, four, five, six.”

Carmen moved to the other side of Stella and continued with the front of her legs, and moved up.

“Seven, eight, nine, ten." The last two counts were jerky as the flogger struck her abdomen.

“You have proved your point, Stella. I can tell this is getting to you. You don't have to do anymore."

“No, Carmen. This is exactly where I have to do more. Do the last four on my tits slower."

Carmen continued.

“Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen.” The strikes were about thirty seconds apart.

Stella looked at Carmen, and slowly a smile filled her face. "I did it, Carmen. Thank you so much. You can let me down now."

Carmen untied the rope holding her hands high and lowered Stella from the strappado. Then she untied her hands and elbows. “I never thought that I would be thanked for whipping someone.”

The control that Carmen had over the flogger was superb. Stella’s skin had reddened from the flogging but did not have any lash marks. Stella rubbed lotion on her breasts, belly, and thighs. Carmen helped by applying it to her back, butt, and legs.

“Carmen, you are the best friend I have ever had. You have indulged my weird requests, now and in the past. If there is ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.”

-----

The morning after Stella's experiment with Carmen, Ralph continued his experiments in forging a true blade. Ralph Rider was methodically working through combinations of clay thickness on different parts of a blade and different temperatures and heating times. It was inevitable that he would eventually determine a working combination of the factors involved. That day came. Ralph quenched a blade, and the crew gathered around to watch the blade as it emerged from the water. The shape was perfect. No apparent flaws were seen. Ralph sent a runner to get the Medico.

When Frank arrived, Ralph had cleaned the mud and clay off of the blade. He continued to study it. Frank moved the blade outside to the sunlight and used a magnifying glass to go over every centimeter of the blade. He could not find a flaw. Taking the blade back inside smithy, he rapped it briskly on an anvil. It did not break.

Ralph had expert Hands in engraving, polishing, and sharpening swords and knives and then assembling them. He sent for the senior of those Hands and gave him the blade. The Hand would engrave the Rider Ranch brand and the serial number 00001, on the nakago, or tang, of the blade. He will also cut a fuller, or blood groove, on the blade. The purpose of the fuller is not to allow blood to flow more freely from cuts made by a sword. It is to reduce the weight of the blade while keeping its structural integrity and strength.

After the engraving, the polishing is a long, slow process. Great care ensures that the polishing does not wear down too much steel or disrupt the blade's geometry. Polishing can take longer than the entire smithing process. The polisher has a large team of apprentices who will soon be at work on the coming blades.

Ranch artisans have been working for years on perfecting the making of saya, or scabbards. Others worked on tsuba, or handguards, and tsuka, or handles.

Walter Holt had become a de facto industrial engineer. He turned his attention to streamlining and parallelizing all of the processes from folding to rapid firing and quenching onward. In days now, the manufacturing processes would be wholly operational. In the meantime, they would build what they could.

That night, an exhausted but happy Ralph Rider returned to his quarters. “Carmen, today is the turning point. I finally have a true blade. It is being processed now with engraving, polishing, and mounting. That will take three or four weeks to complete. Then we will have the first Rider Katana.”

Carmen flew into his arms. She did not wait for him to kiss her. She latched onto his mouth with hers, kissing deeply. “That is such wonderful news. What do you want to do to celebrate?”

“For months, every few days, you have insisted that I tie you up. I know that you were trying to give me a distraction from katana making. Only rarely have I had the energy to fuck. Often, I fall asleep and wake to find you have escaped or spent the night tied up. I don't know how you have put up with me, Carmen. This is no way for you to live. And it isn't over yet. But the end is now in sight.

“Tonight, I am elated about the Rider Katana. I may be weary to the bone, but I'm also high on adrenaline. But you don't have to ask me to tie you up tonight. I want to do that and more. I know that I am still exhausted and might fail you. Are you with me knowing I might fail to provide you with full satisfaction?"

“You know that I am. Sit down here and eat the plate I have for you. I’ll get your bath ready while you eat.” She rang for the hot water as Ralph sank into his chair at the table.

By the time the staff filled the tub, he had finished eating. He headed toward the tub, dropping dirty clothing as he went. He did not wait for Carmen to bathe him. He rapidly scrubbed off and left the tub while drying off. When he reached the bed, Carmen had shed her clothes and was kneeling on the bed waiting with coils of rope laid out beside her.

“How do you want me?”

“Kneel in the center of the bed near the headboard. Face the foot of the bed and put your hands behind your back, and you will be fine for now, darling." She felt the familiar sensation of rope tying her wrists together. This time, he had her wrists crossed, forming an X. Then, he pulled her elbows tight. She had been working hard on her kendo training and had been doing many other exercises with Stella. One reason for her workouts was to give her more endurance and flexibility in her submission to Ralph.

Her chest harness was very different tonight. Ralph used a shorter rope than usual, doubled with the bight between her shoulder blades. He ran the rope under her right armpit, around to the front of her shoulder, then behind her neck to her left shoulder. The same pattern was repeated on her left side, working from the top down. When he brought the rope under her left armpit to the bight between her shoulder blades, he threaded the rope through the bight and ran it up to the loops behind her neck. He cinched the bight to the neck loop and tied it off.

“That feels very different. I am wondering what your plan is,” Carmen said.

“You will see soon. Fall forward, face down.” Ralph picked up her thighs and scooted her backside toward the headboard until her knees were touching it. He tied her forelegs to vertical posts in the headboard. Ralph took three ropes. One, he braided in her hair. Another, Ralph hooked to her rope harness between her shoulder blades. He fastened the last one to her hands. The headboard had a sizable horizontal post between the corner vertical bedposts. This had been sanded with fine sandpaper and varnished until it was very smooth and slick. Ralph passed the three ropes over the top of the horizontal post above her feet.

Holding the ends of the three ropes in front of her head, he had an improvised pulley. By pulling on all of the ropes at the same time, it pulled Carmen up and back. He stopped just before he thought that it would be cruel to continue. Ralph adjusted the rope to her hair until she was facing forward and tied off the three ropes.

“I’m beginning to get an idea about why you haven’t gagged me yet. Do you think that I am on the right track?”

Ralph knelt before her. He bent down and kissed her with passion. Before the kiss ended, Ralph began playing with her tits. When he broke off the kiss, he continued to manipulate her breasts. “I could play with you forever, you know. I wouldn’t want you to think that you have had no say in our play tonight. What would you like me to do next?”

“Ralph, my love. You can keep massaging my tits as long as you want. But if I am not mistaken, I see that you are now sporting an erection. In my position and tied as I am, I think it would take you too long to get to my pussy. Could I suck on your erection instead, please?"

“There has never been a woman like you, Carmen.” Because her head was pulled so high, Ralph had to grab a couple of pillows for his knees. Carmen did not have any freedom to move her head back and forth. Ralph had to guide his member into her eager mouth. Then he had to supply the motion to move it in and out. Carmen was not passive, however. She applied all of the suction that she possibly could after sealing her lips around his cock. Then she used her tongue to increase the stimulation on him.

In turn, Ralph ran his hands up and down her back. He reached around and cupped her tits. Pinching and pulling on her nipples let him return some stimulation to Carmen. His ejaculation exploded. Carmen kept her grip with her lips and alternated sucking and swallowing.

Carmen finally let him withdraw. "Ralph, the thing that's wrong about you tying me in this position is that I can't snuggle next to you right now. I'm not complaining, you understand. You can leave me this way as long as it gives you pleasure to do so."

“You make me wonder what I would have to do to displease you. What about a good flogging? Or maybe tying you spread eagle between two posts? Or what about trying your hands overhead and pulling you up until you are suspended? Even better, what about doing the flogging while you are suspended like that?"

“Ralph, I am your mate, and I will be submissive to you if you do any of those things to me. When I first saw you, I was tied to a stake waiting to be burned to death. I saw you, and my biggest regret was that I would not get to make love to you before dying. We do make love often. We have tonight. I have everything that I want. You can have anything from me that you want.”

“What if I want to keep you tied up all the time?”

“It will be awkward going about doing Ranch business with my hands tied behind my back. But if that is what you want, I will try to make it work.”

Ralph was untying her hair rope. “I’ve already said, there has never been a woman like you before.” He let her head down until it rested on his chest as he removed the rope from her hair. “You gave me the energy for tonight. I’m going to hurry and get you untied.”

“Leave my hands and arms tied. After I sleep a while, I can practice escaping again. You have me very helpless, though. I might not be successful this time."

Soon, they were positioned once again with her butt in his groin. His arms were around her, cupping her tits, pulling her into him. Her bound hands were playing with his balls and cock. In minutes, Ralph was asleep.

When he awoke before morning twilight, she was in the same position. Her hand was still on his cock, which had responded in his sleep with a morning erection. She tightened her grip, letting him know she was awake. He slid to the side so she could turn on her back. Ralph moved between her legs and made the proper use of his morning wood.

-----

Four days after the first true blade was forged, more than a dozen blades have passed to the finishing processes of engraving, polishing, and assembly. Ralph Rider is planning a major celebration in four weeks. He has sent invitations Chief Dan Brooks of the Bucks and Chief Garcia Gomez of the Comanche. From Round Rock, he invite Sheriff Matt Crosby. He had even sent word to Master Lee Chang of Unihold in Kennedy.

Ralph had asked Carlos if he would undertake going through their logs and journals and compile a report of the Katana Project. It was to include the details of the process and their history of its development. Carlos agreed and said that he would do that from his quarters in the big house.

Stella was not expecting to see him when she returned from her morning training. “Carlos, how wonderful. I don’t think that I have seen you at home during the day since, well since the badlands incident. What can I do for you.”

“Now that we know how to forge a true blade, a lot of things will be different. At least for a week, I will work from here writing a report. I will have to make short trips to the smithy to check logs and journals. Most of the next week though, I will be right here.”

“Can I help? Do you want me to make any changes in my schedule for this week?”

“Since you mention it, yes. I’m not good at report writing and you could be a big inspiration for me. Who do you need to see to clear your schedule?”

“Just the Medico and Carmen. I can go do that right now if you like.”

“That’s great. Could you stop by stores and bring back a ream of paper and a couple of bottles of ink on your way back?”

“Sure I can. And it is getting near lunch time. Can I bring us back a plate of lunch as well?”

“See, you are helping already.”

Stella headed out stopping by the supply room for the paper and ink first. Then she went to the mess hall hoping to run into Carmen. She did.

“Carmen, Carlos is going to work from home for the next week. I am canceling everything to be with him and help where I can. Would you let the Medico know what I am doing?”

“That is fantastic, Stella. Maybe this will be your chance to get back in your grove with Carlos, just to keep him inspired. I told you that Ralph has been a different man. It is wonderful to have him back. He is doing things to me to make up for lost time.”

“You described a couple of your nights with Ralph to me. Very hot! And yes, I am ready to do whatever Carlos wants to do. I’m going to grab two plates of food and get back to the big house.”

“I will help you carry things. No, I won’t go in your suite. I’ll just go to the door. Give me that package and go get your plates.”

The good friends walked rapidly back to the big house. Carmen placed the package of paper and ink on a table by Stella’s door, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and went on to the suite of Ralph and hers. Stella took the plates in and set them up for Carlos and her to eat and retrieved the paper and ink.

It was the Fall of the year and the weather was getting cool again. Stella was wearing skinny jeans and a colorful long sleeved shirt. Carlos said, “The fire is ready to light when it starts to get cooler this afternoon. You might me more comfortable without that nice shirt, don’t you think.”

The look on his face as he said that told Stella that he was thinking about playing with her. That was good. It would be her job to distract him from his writing every few hours. She peeled off the shirt as they ate. His eyes were focused on her tits and she smiled encouragement at him.

Carlos finished his plate and moved to the desk in then den. The desk had two padded straight chairs that were heavy and very sturdy. The seat was thickly padded as was the curved backrests. The backrests went only to mid back in height. Carlos gestured to the extra chair indicating that Stella should have a seat. Then Carlos got right to work.

Stella sat for a long time and decided that she should rub his back. She got up and started her back rub and Carlos stopped his writing. “Stella, that does feel great. But it is a distraction and I have to stop it.”

“I’m sorry, Carlos. If you were to tie me to this chair, I couldn’t bother you anymore.”

“That is a very good idea. I know you have some rope around here. Why don’t you get some for me?”

Stella went to her dresser and brought back bundles of rope. “Shouldn’t I take of these jeans too? You like rope on skin.” He nodded and she shed the jeans, leaving her in very brief silk panties. “You want the panties off as well. I’m still getting used to wearing panties. It doesn’t seem natural yet.”

“You look very good wearing those panties only. Leave them on and have a seat in the chair. Put your arms over the back of the chair, okay?”

Carlos got on his knees behind the chair to tie and cinch her elbows. He didn’t pull them to make them touch but enough to thrust her tits out even more. He tied and cinched her wrists in a twin column tie. There was a space between the seat and the backrest. Carlos slid rope through that space and around her hips which he used to pull her tight against the backrest. Tying that rope to her wrist cinch kept her hips in the back of the chair and immobilized her arms as well.

Thinking for a moment, he made a single column tie on her left ankle. Carlos moved her left knee to the left edge of the chair and pulled her foot back to her butt. He tied her ankle to her thigh. That processes was repeated with her right leg.

“You might still have a tendency to slide forward on the seat.” He ran a line from her ankle/thigh cinch on one side to the ankle/thigh cinch on the other side around the back of the chair further entrapping her hands. Now there was no way for Stella to slip forward. Not that she wanted to.

He spend a few minutes standing beside Stella manipulating her tits. She moaned, “Carlos, that feels so good. As far as I am concerned, you can do that all afternoon.”

“Ah, yes. But there is work to be done.” Carlos ended his manipulations by pinching her nipples and pulling her breasts upward.

“Ouch. You have my attention, Carlos.” But she was still grinning at him.

Carlos turned her nipples loose and slowly returned to the desk and continued his writing.

Several hours passed and Stella just sat there. What else could she do. She spent the first hour looking for a way to escape and there was none. Since it was mid Fall, the sun was already getting low. She finally decided to speak, “Would it be alright to take a break now?”

Carlos hadn’t realized the afternoon was passing. But he had a series of thought going for the report and didn’t want to quit until he had them down on paper. He arose quickly and went to Stella’s dresser on opened the drawer where she kept the ropes. Looking in the drawer, he saw just what he wanted and carried it back to Stella. She had not seen what he was bringing.

It was a soft rawhide pouch filled with cloth scrapes. The pouch had straps attached to it. Carlos showed it to Stella and said, “Open wide please.” She did and he carefully worked the entire pouch into her mouth. It filled her mouth pressing her tongue down. It spread between her molars and into her cheeks. Carlos pulled the straps behind her neck and tied them together there. It was tight enough to pull on the corners of her mouth.

Again, he spent several minutes playing with her tits. He also ran his hand down between her legs and fingered her labia. Carlos ended as before by pinching her nipples and pulling them. This time the pull was straight ahead but, of course, Stella couldn’t follow.

“Hummph!” was Stella’s only comment.

Carlos said, “I know you need a break. I have thoughts that I want to get on paper before I lose them. Can you hold out a while longer? Nod your head, yes or no.”

Stella nodded her head yes. She was thinking, “I am a long way from having to pee on this chair. I am not used to being tied up and I am getting very stiff. I can take this a lot longer.”

About forty minutes later, Carlos put his pen down and stretched. “I’ll bet you would like to stretch too.”

Stella said, “Hummph.”

Carlos started removing her binding saving the gag for last. “Ralph is going to start having dinner for us here in the big house. In addition to the Riders and us, Ron James and Frank Stevens will be joining us. I’m told that the house cook here is very good. This will be a regular thing as I understand Ralph. You should go dress up but not formal. It’s about 5pm now. We will gather downstairs at 7.”

“That is plenty of time for me to get ready,” Stella said, “but not for the rope marks on my wrists and ankles to fade. It is fortunate that Rita had me get clothing for all occasions. I can cover the marks.”

“Good, because you will probable get some more tonight. How did you do this afternoon. Are you stressed from being tied up?”

“No, not at all mentally. Physically, it was a long session tied up and I am not used to it. I have the idea that you are going to get me used to it again, aren’t you?”

“You bet, Stella. I found that I really enjoyed working with you tied up beside me. Are you okay with repeat performances of that?”

“Carlos, you have been denied for many months. I owe you everything. If I feel stressed or pressured, I will talk to you about it. I am here for your enjoyment. Was it okay that I struggled at first until I saw that I couldn’t escape?”

“Sure, it would have been a distraction if you had kept that up all afternoon. What you did was fine.”

At the dinner, Capt. James announced that he was seeing a lot of Jane Townson and asked if he could bring her to the dinners. Ralph’s reply was, “Of course.”

Carlos found that he was quiet horny during the dinner. The cumulative effect of having a beautiful, bound, nearly naked woman next to him all afternoon was taking a tole. When they returned to their rooms, Carlos wasted no time divesting Stella of her clothing and himself of his. He did not pause to tie her up before consummating passionate coitus with Stella.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

well, so good to learn Stella is back, and maybe stronger! Oh, and the Rider Katana is making progress, too...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The first of the new wonder weapons is forged, but luckily Stella has healed before the new troubles start. I have to admit her test surprised me as it is a very unconventional way to conquer her trauma. I am nut sure whether it is the best idea, but it seemed to help her, which is al what matters.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

How could you apologize for a chapter being heavy in bondage? That's great!

Its good to see that Stella is back with all her strength and now with new equipment for the next arc to start, that makes me intrigued of what's going to happen in that arc aside from she getting tied up by Carlos and Carmen which I don't think will change.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago well, so good to learn Stella is back, and maybe stronger! Oh, and the Rider Katana is making progress, too...
Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. I appreciate your comments. Perhaps she will need her strength in times to come. And, yes, it always comes back to the Rider Katana. More about that in the second arc.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago The first of the new wonder weapons is forged, but luckily Stella has healed before the new troubles start. I have to admit her test surprised me as it is a very unconventional way to conquer her trauma. I am nut sure whether it is the best idea, but it seemed to help her, which is al what matters.
It is good to have a fully functional Stella back with us, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. And you are right, no therapist would recommend that way to conquer her trauma any more than one would recommend the 'skin the cat' maneuver. Many thanks for your remarks.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago How could you apologize for a chapter being heavy in bondage? That's great!

Its good to see that Stella is back with all her strength and now with new equipment for the next arc to start, that makes me intrigued of what's going to happen in that arc aside from she getting tied up by Carlos and Carmen which I don't think will change.
Not an apology, [mention]banshee[/mention], just a heads-up. Thank you for commenting.

As for what is coming, we will see.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], and [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

Chapter 23 will appear in two parts. Part 1 is below. I am traveling this week so Part 2 may be delayed. This depends on circumstances beyond my control.

I give thanks to all of the readers of this tale and especial thanks to those who have continued to comment.

-----

Chapter 23 Part 1 (M/F) – Carlos is a Dom

The following morning, Carlos began organizing his tasks for the day. The house staff had set up a buffet downstairs, and Stella went to bring breakfast upstairs for Carlos and herself. The servants said they would be happy to do that, but Stella assured them that she wanted to do this. She would do it again at lunch, Stella told them. Then she wondered if she would be free to do that.

After breakfast, Carlos asked her to help move the sofa next to the desk. Then he asked her to strip down again, continuing to wear panties once more. Carlos found them very sexy.

“I am going to tie you on the sofa in a hogtie but not an overly strict one since you will be in it a while. Carlos tied her hands cross wrists, and the elbow tie only put mild pressure on her upper arms. He did a chest harness using the criss-cross pattern Stella had described to him. Next, Carlos applied a tight crotch rope that pushed the crotch of her panties well between her labia. Finally, he cross-tied her ankles and attached them to her hands with about four cm of rope between the ankles and hands.

“We will start you out without a gag just to see how long you can go without distracting me." He turned her on her side, facing the desk. Carlos lifted her hair over her shoulder, fanning it over her breasts and down to her crotch. He took the crotch rope and started giving it a rhythmic pull.

“You may need that gag now if you are going to keep doing that for long."

Carlos responded by leaning down and sucking on a tit while continuing his pull on the crotch rope. As soon as she starter breathing heaver, he stopped and gave her hip a good slap.

“To work!”

As the morning passed, Stella relieved the mild strain on her by turning between her sides and her stomach. She kept her discipline and did not speak. At 11 am, Carlos announced, "Break time." and arose from the desk and going to the sofa. Releasing the hogtie, he sat her upright on the couch and went behind it to play with her tits. Lowering his hand to her vagina, Carlos decided the crotch rope was in his way, so he untied it. With his knife, he cut her panties off.

Then he moved in front of her and lay on the floor with his forelegs extending under the sofa and his pants lowered. He took her hips, lifted her off the couch, and dropped her onto his erect member. This movement put her knees on the floor and her crossed ankles on his thighs.

Stella had the freedom to move her hips, especially up and down. She began exercising his cock. Her balance was good and made even better by Carlos holding her upright by her tits. Both of them had plenty of stimulation that morning, and it was not long before they both had a very satisfying climax. Carlos let Stella bend forward until their mouths met and kissed.

“Thank you, Carlos. This has been a wonderful morning, and it is ending perfectly."

“Thank you, Stella. You are wonderful. More so than the morning.”

-----

Stella decided that she had been remiss in not honing her ability to escape from bondage. It looked as if Carlos would keep her beside him, mostly naked, tied up as long as he was working from their quarters in the big house. She resolved that she would devote every minute of her bondage to trying to escape. Of course, she needed not to disturb Carlos' work. She would work at her escape very covertly. That would be good practice too. She was very flexible, but she was going to become more so. In particular, she was going to have to use her wrists and fingers to get to knots that she hadn't been able to touch before. While she was being tied, she would practice tensing her muscles to expand the diameters of body parts. She would expand her chest with air and breath shallow breaths while he tied her in a chest harness. These things might give her a little more slack in her bonds.

She was not going to do these things to work against Carlos. It was a matter of making the best use of her time while he had her tied up. That afternoon, Carlos just tied her hands behind her back. He sat on the sofa beside her reading a logbook from the Smithy. He placed her on her back with her head in his lap. Carlos was absent-mindedly caressing her as he read. She saw that she could pull her wrists over her butt and did so very slowly and smoothly. She wondered how far she could get before Carlos noticed.

The answer was that she got as far as sliding her arms over her bum, leaving her hands tied behind her knees. Carlos just happened to notice because he put down the log he was reading and looked at Stella.

“Well, that is an interesting development. Am I going to have to be careful how I tie you, Stella?"

“If you tell me not to try to escape, then I won’t. But unless you do tell me not to, it is good practice for me to get loose if I can.”

“Show me how you would free yourself now.”

Stella pulled one knee up to her chest and slipped her foot between her arms. Then the other knee and her hands were in front. Seeing the knots at her wrists, she was able to twist her wrist and get her fingers on the knot and work it free. From there, it was short work until she was completely free.

Carlos grinned at her and said, “I think that you have earned your freedom for the afternoon. Do you have anything you would like to do?”

“Actually, I do. Carmen has Rita coming to the Ranch once a week with different batches of clothes. She should be here this afternoon. I would like to take a look to see if there is anything I should buy.”

“Okay, have fun. I’ll see you when you get back.”

-----

Stella had bought more clothes since that first shopping trip into Round Rock. She still relied on Rita’s advice on what was appropriate for what occasions. Going into the store that Carmen and arranged for Rita, Stella found that she was early and the store was empty except for her and Rita.

“Stella, so good to see you today. How have you been?”

“Just fine, Rita. I hope you are too.”

Rita asked, “No one else is here yet. Could I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

Frank Stevens came by just before you and asked me if I would stay for dinner at the big house tonight. Then I can stay with him for the night, and he will ride with me back to Round Rock in the morning. First, do you think it is alright for me to go to dinner at the big house? And a bigger question, what about staying overnight with the Medico. I don't know him except by reputation. His reputation is scary. He is such an influential and physically powerful person."

“Rita, he has been my friend and mentor since I was a small child. He has always treated me with respect. You are right. He is powerful. When I was a prisoner of the Comanche, he and Carlos just walked into the four of them and killed them all in seconds. I would expect that he would use that power to protect you if needed.”

“But he is a bandit. He will want to tie me up, won’t he? I have never been tied up before. I don’t know if I can handle that or not.”

“Rita, I feared being tied up for a long time after the badlands incident. Thank goodness I have gotten over that. It can be a lot of fun.”

“I don’t know that is what he will want. But I would love to have dinner with all of you at the big house. I think it’s time for me to put my big girl panties on and tell Frank yes.”

That night, dinner was most interesting because Capt. James had brought Jane, and Medico Stevens had brought Rita. Both ladies were dressed to perfection, as were Carmen and Stella. Rita had made sure all of the women had perfect clothing for dinner.

When everyone retired for the night, Carlos was not in the rush that he had been the previous evening. After they undressed, he carefully tied Stella to the bed in a tight spread eagle. He tied her tighter than he would typically, knowing that she would do her best to escape.

Sitting yoga style by her waist, he stroked her tits and her mons. His fingers slid between her labia and around to rub her clit. Stella said, "That feels so good. When you rub my clit and a nipple at the same time, it makes me tingle. Carlos leaned over her to take a tit in his mouth, sucking and rubbing the nipple with his tongue. At the same time, he hooked a finger over her clitoris and gave it intense stimulation. Stella was bucking her hips up and down and shaking her head from side to side.

Loudly she cried, “Oh, oh, oh!” until the orgasm passed.

Carlos said, "Your screaming will bother Ralph and Carmen. I should have gagged you at the beginning." Getting up and going to Stella's toy drawer, he found several gags he thought would work. He selected a penis panel gag. The wooden penis would reach to the back of her mouth and be large enough to press down firmly on her tongue. The panel would further muffle her sounds.

Stella said, “You have a real cock that would be just as effective.”

“Yes, but I have another use for it right now. Any last requests before you go quiet?”

“I do. Look back in the drawer, and you will find a flogger. I think if you worked me over with that, it would teach me to be careful not to make so much noise.”

“And you are also showing me that you have lost all your fears from the badlands incident. Alright.” He inserted the gag and strapped it behind her neck. Going to the dresser, he retrieved the flogger and knelt beside her. You remember how to tell me to stop while you are gagged?”

Stella hummed, “Mmm, mmm, mmm.”

Carlos let the flogger fly across Stella's belly, causing her to try to sit up unsuccessfully. She did say, "Hmmmph," into her gag. It wasn't loud enough to disturb anyone.

“If you ask for something like this, you should expect to get it. I hope this teaches you not to ask for a whipping as much as it teaches you to be quiet.”

He laid on lash after lash up and down her body, paying particular attention to her mons and her tits. When he finished, Stella's breasts had taken on a bright pink glow. There was another glow around her groin area.

Stella was surprised that Carlos had responded with such vigor. And equally so when he climbed between her legs and inserted his cock in her pussy. And she was amazed to find herself sexually tingling the moment Carlos started pumping. He clamped his hand hard on her tit, and that triggered his climax. Stella's orgasm was close behind.

When the feeling subsided, Carlos put a pillow over one of her tightly extended arms and turned on his side facing her. He lifted his upper knee over her lower belly and let it rest there.

-----

Before dawn, Carlos freed Stella from the spread eagle. She immediately wrapped are arms around him and squeezed. Later, they went downstairs for breakfast and had hash browned potatoes, a rasher of crisp bacon, eggs fried to order, pancakes topped with butter and syrup. Breakfast ended with mugs of hot coffee.

On their return to their rooms, Carlos asked, “Do you remember the first time that you saw this room?”

“Oh, yes. Carlos, it is just as wonderful now as it was then.”

“But there was something you wanted to do that we never did.”

“I do recall. I thought that it would be exciting to be tied to one of these bedposts. Is that what you are going to do with me this morning?"

“If you think that this is a good time to do that, yes. If you don't, I can find another way. Or, since you were tied up all night, you might think that you have been tied enough for now and want to be free today?"

“Damn it, Carlos. Where is the man that took charge last night and flogged me until my tits turned red? You have got to trust me to tell you if I need a break. Tie me to the bedpost. I will even tell you two tricks you can use. You can use the bedpost on the other side of the bed to pull my hands into a strappado. And you can tie one ankle to the post between the two bedposts. There, does that tell you that I have been thinking about this?"

Carlos' anger flared briefly but subsided as he considered what to do. Stella did not play at being submissive to him. She was submissive. To anyone else, Stella was dominant or neutral. But she wanted him to be her dominant. Just as she did not play submissive to him, he should not play dominant to her. He must be totally in charge.

“Take off your clothes and put them up. Then back up to the bedpost." He went to her toy drawer and brought out coils of rope, the panel gag, and the rawhide pouch gag he had used recently. He saw that they were clean.

Going to the foot of the bed, he gathered her arms behind the bedpost and secured her elbows and wrists in cinched two-column ties. Then he began tying her body to the post. He tied loops tightly above her breasts and below her breasts, and at her hips. She noticed that this was tighter than she had received from him in the past. She felt another rope looping around her wrist cinch and felt her arms moving back. He tied a pulley at the top of the opposite bedpost and was using it to hoist her arms back and up. Carlos did not know how limber she was now, especially her shoulders. Stella thought that her arms weren't pulled nearly as high as she practiced in the skin the cat exercises. The backward force was tremendous. It was forcing her back into the bedposts even more than the chest ropes.

The angle from her arms to the post was more than a right angle. He tied the rope to her elbow cinch. Next, he reached down and picked up her foot and moved it behind Stella to the top of the footboard where he tied it. To put more pressure on her hip and thigh, he fixed a single column tie on her ankle, pulled the rope around the opposite bedpost, and tied it to her hands. Another rope was attached to her ankle and tied to her hands. This caused an upward force on the ankle as well.

Stella was not expecting his next move. He picked up her other foot and bent it back to her thigh. He tied and cinched her ankle to the thigh. As soon as her foot left the ground, her weight was supported by rope bands attaching her to the bedpost. Now she could see why he had wrapped them so tightly. He tied her thigh and foreleg to the bedpost as well.

“I know you are not one to complain, but a gag will help remind you.”

“You are the boss!" she said and opened her mouth wide for him. He packed the rawhide pouch as carefully as he had before and tightened the straps behind her head. Then he picked up a long thin piece of cloth and forced it against the rawhide between her teeth. He looped the fabric around the bedpost and back between her teeth. He could do that four or five times and still have enough cloth left to tie it off.

Stella found that she couldn't move anything but her fingers, and they couldn't reach anything. She couldn't turn her head or shrug her shoulders. Her legs were completely immobilized. Breathing was not easy. She was here until Carlos decided to free her.

She was thinking. "Maybe I pushed him too hard. If so, then I deserve this. It will not be long before I am cramping hard. I will tell him I love him and work to keep my spirit strong."

I love you came out as, “humph hummph hummph.”

Ralph took the journal he was working on that day and propped up on pillows in the bed. Stella could not turn enough to be able to see him. He was thinking, "Okay, I have taken control. Now I have to judge how long to leave her tied this way. An hour is an outer limit. In fifteen minutes, I will chastise her and, in half an hour, free her. She can hum our 'let me loose signal' if she needs to get free sooner.”

When fifteen minutes had passed, he put the journal down and pickup up a silk scarf from the toy pile. He used that to blindfold Stella. “I’ll bet she wasn’t expecting that,” he thought.

Then he picked up the flogger and began using it on her. Not as hard as last night, but he was sure it was getting her attention. Like last night, her tits and pussy got a lot of business end of the flogger. He noticed that pulling her leg back the way he had exposed her vagina and even opened it some. He lightly slapped her mons several times. She tried to react just as she tried to respond to the flogger. There was little to see except for a momentary tightening of her gut.

She did let out a string of, "hummph, hummph, hummph, hummph, …."

He thought, "Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. Whatever that means." Carlos continued his light slaps on her tits and ended by pinching her nipples hard.

“Hummph! Hummph! Hummph!”

Carlos decided not to wait. She had taken more than he should have dished out. He removed the blindfold and the gag. Stella did not speak but seemed pleased to be able to move her head. Next, he lowered the strappado and freed her back foot so she could stand, taking some of the pressure off her chest and hips. Her other leg followed. Stella was breathing hard as he freed her from the bedposts. She was a little shaky, so he picked her up and placed her on the bed, and pulled a sheet over her.

He stroked her forehead and cheeks. He caressed her breasts. He realized she might be thirsty and got her a glass of water. A smile finally reached Stella's face, and she took his hand. "I asked for that, didn't I? From this point on, I will be careful about what I ask you to do. It's a fault of mine that I keep after something until I get it. I see that sometimes I just need to be told no." She pulled his hand to her cheek.

“Rest for now. We do need some guidelines. We will talk about it later.”

Carlos and Stella were in love, and they were intelligent. They did work out ways of communicating what they wanted without either of them going too far.

-----

When Rita and Frank left the big house, he guided her to his quarters, a small stand-alone home. Frank offered her another glass of wine on their arrival, but she declined and asked for water instead. Frank brought her water and a mug for himself too. They sat in his den, a comfortable room by any measure.

Rita said, "Frank, I really enjoyed the dinner tonight. The food was exquisite, and the company was just fine. Please excuse me if I am not polite now. I want to be polite to you. I have enjoyed your company most of all. You are polite, knowledgeable, and charming. But I worry about what expectations you might have."

“Rita, I hope you will believe me. I don't have any expectations. I found you to be polite, knowledgeable, and charming as well. But I lived in Kennedy for many years, long enough to become a Master at Unihold. I understand that you are not a bandit, and I don't expect you to try to act like one."

“But you have asked me out. Don’t you have some wish for me to be submissive to you?”

“A wish and an expectation are two different things, Rita. I would not put any pressure on you to do anything you did not want to do.”

“I think I could be happy doing most things that you might want. It frightens me to even think about being tied up. From what I have heard about the bandit lifestyle, bondage is a big part of it. Stella's and Carmen's Courtship was the talk of Round Rock for months. I don't think that you would be happy with a woman who could not submit to that."

“Rita, we should ask this question. What is it about bondage that frightens you? Are you afraid of being hurt?”

“In part, I think. And in part, I am afraid of not having control."

“But control is an illusion, Rita. Stella told you what happened when Carlos and I caught up with the four Comanche. If I could kill two Comanche warriors in seconds, do you think you could do anything in my presence that I did not want you to do? Or that I I wanted to do something to you, could you stop me?"

“Well, no, Frank. But you aren’t like that. You are a gentleman.”

“Why would you expect me to become less of a gentleman just because you let me tie you up?"

“When you put it that way, it makes my fear sound silly.”

“No, your fear is real and won't go away with just a few words. Here is what I suggest. We have enjoyed each other's company tonight. I would like to cuddle with you before we go to bed. You have your own bedroom here, by the way. If you think that I am a gentleman after we cuddle, I will ask you to let me tie your hands and nothing more. If you agree, I will, and we will cuddle a little more. Then I will free you, and we will go to our bedrooms."

“What if I let you and then became frightened?”

“You know something of our ways. You know what our pledge means. I pledge that I will free you if you ask me to do so. Now I am going to move from this chair to the sofa. Will you join me there?”

Frank started by rubbing her back. As a Medico, he had very talented fingers. After a few minutes of that, he eased her back against his chest and put an arm around her cupping a breast. His other hand continued stroking her shoulders and neck.

“That feels so good, Frank. It has been too long a time since I have had a man touch me. You are right. You could do anything to me that you wanted to do. But I just don’t believe that you would do anything I didn’t want you to do. You can go ahead and tie my hands now.”

He continued just as he had been doing for a few more minutes. Perhaps he was even more active in fondling her breast.

“Alright, Rita, you can stop this at any time. Would you lean forward, please?" She did, and he pulled a thin rope from a table drawer beside the sofa. Frank reached around her taking her wrists, and gently pulled them behind her back. He crossed her wrists and took a couple of turns with the rope vertically and horizontally, and tied it off. He eased her back against his chest and continued as before, stroking her neck and shoulder and caressing her breasts.

He noticed that she was breathing heavier and asked, “Are you feeling panic? Tell me if you want to stop.”

“No, I don’t want to stop. But I do want to go to bed now. Could I share your bed tonight? You will have to untie me so I can take off my clothes. But then you can tie me up again.”
Last edited by GreyLord 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I liked this chapter as the bondage was so natural. It was not written in the chapter, the chapter was written around it. It was also nice that this bondage was so casual. It was low-stakes and romantic, which was quite refreshing. Lastly, it was so good to see Stella enjoying (not very light) bondage again, and being happy to be tied again.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Don Carlos? But of course, it's a Spanish name and why not... - oh, heyh, Dom Carlos...!
:D

BTW.: liked this chapter much - a bit lighter tone. We - and the characters - earned it... :) ;)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This chapter lifts the story as a whole, showing the evolution of the characters and their roles in the story and provided much needed respite.

Superbly written, every line either setting the scene, enhancing the action or advancing the characters stories.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 2 years ago This chapter lifts the story as a whole, showing the evolution of the characters and their roles in the story and provided much needed respite.

Superbly written, every line either setting the scene, enhancing the action or advancing the characters stories.
I agree on all accounts. The chapter is well paced, it has natural flow to it. There are no breaks and it is good to see that Stella has obviously dealt with her Trauma. The Bondage was exquisite - as usual.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I liked this chapter as the bondage was so natural. It was not written in the chapter, the chapter was written around it. It was also nice that this bondage was so casual. It was low-stakes and romantic, which was quite refreshing. Lastly, it was so good to see Stella enjoying (not very light) bondage again, and being happy to be tied again.
Thank you, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. I was actually worried that readers would not like this part, thinking it was dull and repetitious. I'm glad folks found it enjoyable.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Don Carlos? But of course, it's a Spanish name and why not... - oh, heyh, Dom Carlos...!
:D

BTW.: liked this chapter much - a bit lighter tone. We - and the characters - earned it... :) ;)
Dom Carlos, there must be someway for me to work that into the story. Thanks, [mention]Nainur[/mention].
wolfman wrote: 2 years ago This chapter lifts the story as a whole, showing the evolution of the characters and their roles in the story and provided much needed respite.

I am honored that you like my story, [mention]wolfman[/mention]. Thank you for your comments.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago

I agree on all accounts. The chapter is well paced, it has natural flow to it. There are no breaks and it is good to see that Stella has obviously dealt with her Trauma. The Bondage was exquisite - as usual.
High praise, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Thank you very much.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Okay, it is final now. I am moving to Newhome. Mr. Bezos, where do I book a ride?

Love seeing Stella being able to deal with bondage again, seeing the others getting tied up. This story is so full of wonderful bondage descriptions, which make it easy to imagine the scenes going on. Well done my friend, well done.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Okay, it is final now. I am moving to Newhome. Mr. Bezos, where do I book a ride?

Love seeing Stella being able to deal with bondage again, seeing the others getting tied up. This story is so full of wonderful bondage descriptions, which make it easy to imagine the scenes going on. Well done my friend, well done.
You might have more success with Mr. Musk.

Thank you for your remarks, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. They mean a lot to me.

I have written the draft for Chapter 23 Part 2, the end of the first arc. As I thought would happen, my travel plans have not allowed me to edit the draft for release. This morning, I return home and Sunday or Monday, Part 2 will be submitted.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

-----

Chapter 23 Part 2 (M/F) – The Ceremony

Five weeks had passed since the forging of the first Rider Katana. Bosses Ralph and Carlos sent them a message asking Wagon Master Sam Spence to divert to Rider Ranch. There had been considerable discussion about how public to make the announcement. It was decided that the details of the forging would be kept secret but not the results. The Wagon Train had been part of the beginning of this process at the very beginning and would be instrumental in the distribution of the katana. The Wagon Train should be part of the ceremony. On the morning of the ceremony, the Wagon Train pulled into the Ranch Compound.

Chief Dan Brooks and a Platoon of Mounted Bandits also arrived. The Platoon was a mixture of men and women Bandits who had excelled in Martial Arts training under the Medico before he had moved to Rider Ranch and had continued to specialize in kendo under top students of the Medico. They were masters of horsemanship as well. Chief Dan was eager for the reunion with his daughter, Stella. He had followed her progress in the dispatches sent him by Ralph Rider, but now, after more than half a year, it was time for him to see first hand. A few dozen Bandits had come to work at the Ranch, and he wanted to see to their welfare first hand as well.

Notables from Round Rock gathered also. Sheriff Matt Crosby, Effie Worthington, and Rita Smith were VIPs. But the most honored guest was Master Lee Chang, the Headmaster of Unihold in Kennedy. Round Rock chartered a stagecoach to take the Sheriff, Ms. Effie, Ms. Rita, and the Headmaster from Round Rock to the Rider Ranch Compound. When the stage arrived at the Ranch, the Headmaster and Ms. Rita were escorted to the quarters of Medico Frank Stevens.

There, Stella and Carmen were waiting with the Medico for the guest to arrive. As Headmaster Lee entered the Medico’s home, the Medico greeted him in the Unihold manner by touching their brows and bowing. The Medico said, “It has been too many years since we have greeted each other, Headmaster. Welcome to Rider Ranch and my home. Stella and Carmen also touched brows with him and bowed. He returned their greetings.

Headmaster Lee said, “It is so very good to see you, Medico. This must be Stella Brooks? And this must be Carmen Gomez? I have read so much about each of you in reports. But it is my great pleasure to greet you in person.”

The Medico said, "You have identified them correctly. And you met Rita Smith on the stagecoach ride from Round Rock. Come on inside. I have light refreshments for you with your choice of water, tea, ale, or wine."

After enjoying the refreshments, Chief Dan Brooks and Chief Garcia Gomez arrived to meet the Headmaster. They both knew the proper form of greeting for the Headmaster and showed him full respect. Then they turned to their daughters and enveloped them in tight hugs.

The Headmaster said, “Chief Gomez, the Comanche and Unihold have not been as close as we have been to the Bucks. I hope that has changed now and that we can count on one another from now forward.”

“Headmaster, the changes to the Comanche have been a vast upheaval for us. But it has been for the better. I look forward to working with you to better the lives of the Comanche and everyone on Newhome.” Chief Gomez’s smile showed that he meant his words.

After a proper social time had passed, Carmen said, "Headmaster, Chiefs, you will be staying at the big house tonight. Stella and I will show you the way if you are ready."

After leaving the Medico’s home, Stella said, “We have so much to catch up with each other. We have a few hours before the barbecue begins.”

After the guests had settled in their rooms, they gathered in the parlor. Stella and Carmen told their story to the Chiefs and the Headmaster. Although the broad outline of the story was known to all, much of the details were not. They were careful to include all of the contributions of the Medico as they told what had happened. This was for the benefit of the Headmaster.

-----

As soon as the guests had left the Medico's home, Rita turned to him with her proper greeting. She placed his hand on her breast as she kissed him thoroughly. "Frank, as we have continued meeting, you have been most kind by slowly introducing me to the pleasures of bondage. I love you for everything you are and want to be the kind of woman you want me to be. We have several hours before the ceremony. You haven't yet hogtied and gagged me so that I am completely helpless. Would you like to do that for me now?"

“Rita, I would give you a lot more time if you needed it to be ready for this level of submission. You are worth whatever time it might take. I love you. If you are sure, making you helpless would be a pleasure."

“I am sure. Let's go to your bedroom. You can help me out of this dress. Your closet has room to hang it to keep it fresh for the ceremony and the barbecue."

Frank started with a panel gag. It filled her mouth with a rawhide sack and pressed tight against her lips. He followed with an elbow tie and cinch. Then he crossed her wrists and tied them. Stepping in front of her, he asked, “Do you want to continue?” looking at her face intently as she nodded her head in a yes answer.

Rita was thinking, "I am genuinely helpless. I can't call out for help with this gag. My hands and arms are useless to me. He is tying my legs and pulling my feet to my hands. I have no mobility. Frank can do anything to me that he wants, and I have no recourse. But this is not hurting me. And I trust Frank with my life. He is the finest man that I have ever known. Later we will be celebrating the Rider Katana. It could be called the Stevens Katana just as well.

“What is he doing now. He is naked and is laying beside me after turning me on my side. He is holding me tight against his chest and rolling on his back, putting me on top of him. Oh! He is sliding his cock in me and hunching. I will hunch back."

Aloud she cried out, “Hummph! Hummph! Hummph! Hummph!”

-----

The crowd had gathered in the mid-afternoon at the parade ground. Stands had been erected to hold Ranch personnel and the guests. A central stage was for the guests of honor. The Mounted Troops and the Mounted Bucks were dressed in their finest on the parade field, with their horses brushed to a gleam and their leather works polished and shining. Ralph Rider, standing on the central stage, called out, "Pass in Review."

One Platoon at a time left their positions on the parade field and passed in front of the reviewing stands at a fast walk, the horses all in step. They saluted as they passed Ralph Rider. The platoons returned to their original positions on the field after passing the stands.

When all the troops returned to their positions on the field, Ralph announced, "You all know Chief Brooks of the Bucks. He has something to say."

Chief Brooks stood at the front of the stage and said, "It was over half a year ago that we were on the verge of war with each other. Thanks to the efforts of Boss Carlos McTavrish and my daughter, Bandit Scout Stella Brooks McTavrish, plus the goodwill of Boss Ralph Rider, instead of war, we have become allies. And the Comanche have joined with us. I inform you at this time that we are no longer the Bucks and are no longer Bandits. Henceforth, we will be known as the Rangers. The Mounted Rangers that just passed in review will be armed with Rider Katana during the next week. Over the next few months, we will have twelve Mounted Troops of Rangers that will ensure safe passage of the Wagon Train and the safety of all in this territory from the Comanche to Kennedy."

Cheers and clapping arose from the stands. Chief Brooks of the Rangers took his seat, and Ralph announced, "Chief Gomez of the Comanche has proven himself to be a steadfast ally. He has an announcement.”

Chief Gomez took his position at the front of the stage and said, “The benefits of peace have allowed the Comanche to pursue many different paths. Many of us have joined Rider Ranch, learning the skills to be productive in all aspects of Ranch life. Others have joined the Rangers to continue to make use of our martial heritage. Others remain near our camp and are learning farming and ranching. As are the Rangers, we are no longer Bandits and will take the name, Riders. This is in tribute to Boss Ralph Rider, who has offered us the hand of friendship and with whom we will closely affiliate.”

Again, the spectators cheered and clapped.

Chief Gomez took his seat, and Ralph retook the lead. "A month ago, the first Rider Katana blade was forged. It has taken many decades, on my part and others at Unihold, to learn just how to do this. The process is complex because the blade uses high carbon steel and low carbon steel to give the blade its lasting sharpness and resilience to blows. In addition to carbon, the blades use manganese, silicon, phosphorus, and copper to create the characteristics of the katana. Unihold Headmaster Lee Chang and Master Medico Frank Stevens provided guidance along the way, without which we could not have been successful.

“After the forging of the blade, the tang was then engraved with the Rider Ranch brand and the serial number, one. To complete the process of making the blade into a katana, the blade was polished and sharpened. This took three weeks before the final assembly of the handle components and scabbard could occur."

Ralph Rider reached to a table behind him and lifted Rider Katana #1 high in the air. "I show you the first Rider Katana."

The roar from the crown, including the Mounted Troops, was almost deafening. "There is someone behind me that I am going to ask to come to the front of the stage. Stella Brooks McTavrish, please join me here at the front.

Stella walked to the front, not knowing what to expect. Ralph continued, "I would like to recount to you some of the accomplishments of this remarkable young woman. Seven months ago, she was a Bandit Scout for the Bucks and slipped into this compound and found the handbook I had copied from Unihold and my journal with ten years of experimental data on my attempts to forge a true blade. She took these and hid them in the badlands.”

Some in the crowd, not knowing the whole story, hissed disapproval. Ralph stopped that, saying, "No, that turned out to be a good thing because it put Stella in the Wagon Train as a prisoner heading to Kennedy. But there was an impending clash ahead in the mountains near the Bucks camp. And because of Stella, with the help of Boss Carlos McTavrish and Chief Dan Brooks, we now have the Rangers and the Riders as allies.

“Most of you know that she mated with Carlos McTavrish while returning to Rider Ranch. Then tragedy struck. Stella went to the badlands alone to recover the Katana Documents but was captured by a group of four Comanche that had not learned of the new peace. They tortured Stella to get the documents, but she would not give up the location. Fortunately, her mate, Carlos McTavrish, with Medico Frank Stevens, rescued her. Although she was grievously damaged by torture, she still recovered the documents. Since then, it has been our good fortune that the Medico has been able to guide Stella back to total health.

“But that is not all of the good fortune that came from the badlands incident. Studying the documents, Medico Stevens spotted a step that was missing in our forging process. And changing that process is what resulted in Rider Katana #1. Stella, would you face me?”

Stella turned to Ralph, and he turned to her, holding Rider Katana #1 with both arms outstretched at the height of Stella’s breasts. "Stella Brooks McTavrish, there is no one deemed more worthy than you to carry this Katana, Rider Katana #1."

Stella raised her arms and took the sword, bowing as she did. Continuing to hold the katana in her outstretched arms and speaking very quietly, she said just to Ralph, “Boss Ralph, there is no way that I am worthy of this. I did nothing but make mistakes and cause trouble for everyone in my path.”

“Stella, in consultation with Headmaster Chang, Master Medico Stevens, Boss Carlos McTavrish, Capt. James, and Lt. Daley, there is unanimous agreement that you should have the honor of wearing this katana.”

Tears filled her eyes as she asked if she could withdraw back to Carlos. Of course, Ralph agreed. "Now, would Headmaster Chang, Master Medico Stevens, Capt. James, Lt. Daley, Boss McTavrish, Chief Brooks, Chief Gomez, Carmen Gomez, and Boss Walter Holt come to the front of the stage."

At the back of the stage, Stella stood by Rita, who whispered, “Stella, you are crying. This should be a moment of joy for you.”

“It is, Rita. I am happy. It is hard for me to feel that I deserve this honor. It doesn’t seem likely that I will ever have the opportunity in the future to show that I am worthy.”

“This afternoon, Frank told me this was going to happen. He agrees completely.”

As the men came up to Ralph, he presented each with a Rider Katana. But when Carlos came up, he paused. “Stella, would you come back to the front, please.” When she did, he whispered in her ear, “You should present Carlos his katana.” He formally passed a katana to Stella.

Stella turned to face Carlos and took the seiza position. She bowed low, holding out the katana with both arms. Carlos, in turn, also took the seiza position and bowed to Stella, accepting the katana. "Thank you with all my heart, my mate."

“As I thank you for everything, Carlos.”

The crowd cheered for Stella and Carlos again. Tears were still flowing from Stella’s eyes.

When all honorees had received their katana, Ralph said, “We are producing katana at the rate of 50 to 60 a week. The Mounted Rangers will remain at the Ranch until they are fully outfitted. The Rider Mounted Troops and my Security Forces will be next. Now, I hope all of you will enjoy the barbecue prepared for you.”

Carlos spoke up, “Before you break for the dinner, there is one more presentation to be made. Stella, would you bring me the katana behind my seat?" She did, giving Carlos the Katana and standing beside him as they faced Ralph Rider.

“Boss Ralph, none of us will forget your leadership throughout this entire process. This is Rider Katana #2 and has undergone an extensive hand polishing and sharpening process. Please accept this with the thanks of all of us for your many years of dedication to this work.”

For once, Ralph did not have any words. He bowed, taking Rider Katana #2 from Carlos.

-----

That night, Headmaster Lee, Medico Stevens, Ralph, Carmen, Carlos, Stella, and the Chiefs were sitting in the living room of the big house. The Headmaster said, “The ceremony today was a good thing. It marked a turning point in the affairs of Newhome. But I must inform you of serious trouble on the horizon that you need to address quickly.

“Carl Johansson is the owner of the Diamond Bar Ranch near the town of Cold Water Springs. Left to his own devices, it is likely that he would not have become a problem. But his mate, Summer Johansson, makes ordinary greed look like a virtue. Not knowing of your progress with the katana, she has judged that this is the time for them to make a power grab. In numbers, they are twice your size.

“It is the opinion of Unihold that the best chance of stopping a major war is to send a small team to Cold Water Springs with the mission of changing Summer Johansson's thinking by whatever means is necessary.

“It is fortunate that you have some intelligence on the Cold Water Springs environment even if it is dated. Lt. Daley was stationed there, and Ms. Effie Worthington has many years of experience there as well. Unfortunately, I cannot give you any additional information at this time. Telling you the source of my information could compromise the source."

Ralph replied, “We will study what you have told us and move quickly. Thank you, Headmaster.”

-----

This ends the first arc of this story. The second arc will continue this tale and also provide flashbacks to the time of the founding of the Earth Colony on Newhome. I hope you will continue to read and enjoy.
Last edited by GreyLord 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This brings us to the end of the first arc of this story. I will be taking a short break and then will begin the work on the second arc. Look for the next installment around the 1st of November. It is my hope that you have enjoyed reading the Bandit Scout as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

...and what a wonderful finale it has been! Epic saga that has been created.

A nice conclusion of the many toils and efforts: peace and understanding. But I guess, it won't remain so and new foes will emerge, maybe ven sterner tests will await at least some of the lovely detailed characters. However, it was a very nice read once again and there was even time for a 'quickie'!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It was a befitting end for this arc, well written and a pleasure to read. And we know where the next arc is going. Summer Johansson will experience first hand what Stella and her friends can do. Great story, [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. I will be patiently (well as much as I can) wait for the next chapter.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hello [mention]GreyLord[/mention], I have to say, I enjoyed this ride through the Old West very much, from the first Chapter to the End of the first Arc. This was a tremendous Debut on this Board. The Plot, the setting, the Characters - and the Bondage - all Elements are moulded together to a vivid Panorama - and I - like [mention]slackywacky[/mention] - will wait patiently for the next Part of the Adventures of Stella, Carlos and Carmen.

To this Chapter: I found it very moving, that Stella could not believe that she was presented with the first Katana - and I am looking forward to the Moment, when Stella will put it to good use!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

And at that moment, civilization was formed, or well, between the elite of many different groups of different backgrounds. That hissing in the crowd proofs that not everyone knows the true history yet, and that smells like problems. But that is just a wild guess. more likely, you introduce an entire new opponent, mightier, scarier, and kinkier than what we have seen before. Good stuff!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great ending for the arc. we get to see the three main factions coming together, a conclusive ending for each character's development in the arc and even a nice recap of events which is welcomed in a story this long. I wonder what the next arc will be about, I'd speculate but I don't thing I'd get anywhere doing that, I'll just allow you to surprise me!

Thank you for the great story by the way, as someone who has been following it from the begging I felt like I needed to say that and now that an arc has ended it was the best moment to do it.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago ...and what a wonderful finale it has been! Epic saga that has been created.

A nice conclusion of the many toils and efforts: peace and understanding. But I guess, it won't remain so and new foes will emerge, maybe ven sterner tests will await at least some of the lovely detailed characters. However, it was a very nice read once again and there was even time for a 'quickie'!
Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention], for staying with me. I am looking forward to bringing you the next arc. Regards!
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago It was a befitting end for this arc, well written and a pleasure to read. And we know where the next arc is going. Summer Johansson will experience first hand what Stella and her friends can do. Great story, @GreyLord. I will be patiently (well as much as I can) wait for the next chapter.
Your insight is spot on, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. But the devil is in the details.

Your stories convinced me to join this board. Your comments have been an inspiration for me to get this far. Thank you very much.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Hello @GreyLord, I have to say, I enjoyed this ride through the Old West very much, from the first Chapter to the End of the first Arc. This was a tremendous Debut on this Board. The Plot, the setting, the Characters - and the Bondage - all Elements are moulded together to a vivid Panorama - and I - like @slackywacky - will wait patiently for the next Part of the Adventures of Stella, Carlos and Carmen.

To this Chapter: I found it very moving, that Stella could not believe that she was presented with the first Katana - and I am looking to the Moment, when Stella will put it to good use!
Thank you for those very kind words, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I will say this much about the next arc, the Panorama will expand. And I do expect that Stella will find suitable use of Rider Katana #1.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago And at that moment, civilization was formed, or well, between the elite of many different groups of different backgrounds. That hissing in the crowd proofs that not everyone knows the true history yet, and that smells like problems. But that is just a wild guess. more likely, you introduce an entire new opponent, mightier, scarier, and kinkier than what we have seen before. Good stuff!
@Beaumains, thank you for sticking with me to the end of this arc. Your comments have been an important measure telling me how I am doing.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Great ending for the arc. we get to see the three main factions coming together, a conclusive ending for each character's development in the arc and even a nice recap of events which is welcomed in a story this long. I wonder what the next arc will be about, I'd speculate but I don't thing I'd get anywhere doing that, I'll just allow you to surprise me!

Thank you for the great story by the way, as someone who has been following it from the begging I felt like I needed to say that and now that an arc has ended it was the best moment to do it.
I have been playing with different possibilities for the next arc and will continue to do so for a while, [mention]banshee[/mention]. Thank you for your support of my ending. I really wanted to get that right. Thank you for all of your comments along the way.

-----

I have made a small change in the last segment. The Chiefs were staying in the big house and were at that last gathering.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Your stories convinced me to join this board. Your comments have been an inspiration for me to get this far. Thank you very much.
I feel honored, and I am glad you did, otherwise we would have missed this great tale and great person.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic