The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 88 - 04/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago The Medico Enjoys Mead
Am always reading *meat* - my bad! :D
(bad maybe he does - inter alia - too!). Another fine addition to a truly epic saga.
It would certainly be a shock to pallet to sip the nectar of the gods and get meat. Thank you for commenting, [mention]Nainur[/mention].
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago ...

I made the same mistake - was does that tell about us? So another Final Courtship is in the making! looking forward and indeed another fine installment. This is a fantastic world you created [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
What does that tell? I would like to know. I am please that there are readers who still enjoy Newhome. Thanks, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago I have to agree, this really is a fantastic world you’ve created, with some of the best characters anywhere in modern literature, but at least I read Mead, must be because I come from a land where that’s well know, or the fact I’m less than an hour away from Holy Island, England lol
That is high praise for my humble offering, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Thank you very much. And I can only dream of getting a bottle of Lindisfarne mead.
laz wrote: 1 year ago the dialog between Rita and Frank is great, the bondage is realistic and well conceived, well done. You just keep getting better and better at storytelling. The overall chapter is excellent as well. I only have two thumbs so two thumbs up.
I am happy that you still enjoy the story, [mention]laz[/mention]. Thank you and I hope that I continue to meet your expectations.

Question to all: I really thought that the Medico's method of sipping his mead and letting Rita have some would have gotten a comment. Did I fail to make that exciting?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago I really thought that the Medico's method of sipping his mead and letting Rita have some would have gotten a comment. Did I fail to make that exciting?
Well, I read 'meat' and this distracted me - did I fail to make that clear? :D :lol: :D
-
Seriously: you most certainly did not, Mylord!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention], I won’t deny Lindisfarne mead is something special, though I swear my praise it well deserved
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago
That is high praise for my humble offering
Don't be too humble, you are a great writer that created a beautiful world. Although some females might look at it differently, but this is a M/F story, so no complaining. :lol:

Well done, my dear friend!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 11 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago I really thought that the Medico's method of sipping his mead and letting Rita have some would have gotten a comment. Did I fail to make that exciting?
Well, I read 'meat' and this distracted me - did I fail to make that clear? :D :lol: :D
-
Seriously: you most certainly did not, Mylord!
Alright, [mention]Nainur[/mention]! Thanks.
Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago [mention]GreyLord[/mention], I won’t deny Lindisfarne mead is something special, though I swear my praise it well deserved
I take that as high praise, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Thank you.

slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago
That is high praise for my humble offering
Don't be too humble, you are a great writer that created a beautiful world. Although some females might look at it differently, but this is a M/F story, so no complaining. :lol:

Well done, my dear friend!
I think that it was Mac Davis who sang, "Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you are perfect in every way." Well, that may not fit me but thanks for you encouragement, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 56 – Helen Gets Introspective

Stella was wrapped in Carlos' arms and nearly drifted off to sleep for the night. They were both tired; the Medico had devised a rigorous training program for the Aztecs. For the masters of the katana, such as Stella and Carlos, it was even more taxing, for they never got a break. They moved continually from one group of Aztecs to another: observing, correcting, demonstrating, and encouraging.

Stella said, "I don't think we have seen any group as dedicated to learning how to fight with the katana as these folk. And the advanced training that Frank is putting our troops through pushes them to the limit. I almost feel sorry for anyone who gets in our way when we move on to Kennedy."

“The Headmaster is becoming most proficient with his dissemination of disinformation. The word has spread far and wide that we have not solved production problems and that the supply of katanas is minimal," said Carlos. "If any oppose us, that is their tough luck. Did you notice how hard Helen and Mike worked today? They are dedicated to becoming masters of the katana."

-----

“I know you are tired, Mike. Just tie my hands behind my back and then hold me,” Helen said. Mike wasn’t so tired that he couldn’t quickly comply with her request. He positioned themselves in bed, spooning against Helen’s arms and butt and an arm around her using a mammary to hold her tight against him.

“We started Jan and Pat on their Final Courtship tonight. Medico Stevens talked to them at the evening meal, emphasizing the seriousness of the step that they were taking. Can you believe they are letting me participate in a vital Bandit ritual? Mike, I feel like I am both Colonist and Bandit. I love Bandit ways, but I want to see Colony technology become available for all.

“Anyway, the moment Jan pushed her plate back, The Guardians had Jan come to a separate house that Ralph Rider told us to use for the Courtship. He had his carpenters do some unique work in it today. The bedroom is one big bondage playroom now. On one wall is a big wooden device like Summer's, an X cross. There are poles and pulleys. Anything that you could think of to use to restrain a woman.

“We rigged Jan on the X-cross. She had never seen such a device before. The only one I had ever seen was the one the Summer put Stella on. Well, we started by tying Jan's ankles to the feet of the cross with her back to it. The X beams crossed at the small of her back. Carmen had brought some rawhide contraptions that she attached to Jan's wrists and forearms. Carmen said they would allow us to pull Jan tight without hurting her. Carman and Stella put those devices on her wrists while I tied Jan's ankles.

“On the top of each of the X beams, there was a pulley. Stella and Carmen pulled the lead from the pulleys and attached them to an eye hole in Jan's new wrist devices. Then they started pulling on the other ends of the pulley ropes, and that started lifting Jan's arms. For a moment, Jan tested her restraints by resisting, but her hand kept extending up the length of the X-boards. Soon Jan was stretched in an X to match the X-cross. Jan was on her tiptoes. But Stella and Carmen pulled her even tighter until her feet left the floor. It would have pulled Jan up the cross, but the ropes on her ankles held her down. Jan was stretched tight! You should have seen her skin stretched over her ribs.

“Have you ever seen anyone who was worried and happy simultaneously? I did mention that Jan was utterly naked, didn't I? She was, so maybe you shouldn't get to see her after all. Jan was happy that she was so well presented and in an entirely new manner for Pat. But, because this was such a different experience for her, she was also slightly worried. Stella told me to gag Jan.

“Jan told us, 'Thank you, Guardians. I am well presented for Pat,' as I gathered bandannas for the gag. She opened her mouth wide as I stuffed her mouth and cheeks with the cloths. When her mouth was packed, I folded a large bandanna to make a long, cleave gag to hold the packing in Jan's mouth. I kissed her on the cheek as we left.

“I told her, 'Pat will be here in minutes. Remember, you must escape if you can.' Then we left. Pat passed us as we were leaving; he is a powerful-looking man. I imagine Pat is having a great time tonight, and Jan is too. I think this is a mating of both love and convenience. Both had been smitten by Lou but knew there was no future with Lou for them. They found refuge with each other."

Mike had been manipulating Helen's breasts while she talked. While she was talking, she paused from time to time to enjoy the sensations. He said, "Helen, we brought up where we are going with our relationship. We have to talk seriously about this. My fault for delaying, possibly because it has been so extraordinary and wonderful, just as it is now. But do not make any mistake in your thinking; I want to keep you tied up and in my arms for the rest of our lives. What are your thoughts on this? Remember, I can always gag you if I don't like your answers."

Helen snarked, "Of course, you can and probably will whether I want you to or not. But you will delay if you wish to hear my answer to your question. Mike, this is as close to perfection as life can get for me. Okay, I am a rope slut. I love being tied up but only by the right person, and you are the only right person. Yes, I have enjoyed being tied by a few other men. Now, I only want to be tied up by you. I, too, would like to keep doing this forever. My hands are tightly tied behind my back. Am I helpless? No, you are spooning me, and my hands are holding your dick, stroking it, and squeezing it. While I am doing that, you are massaging and squeezing my tits. My touching your dick and your touching my tits gives me a powerful erotic sensation between my legs. My cunt wants more. As tired as we are, that may not happen tonight. But I know it will happen.

“Where do we go from here? I would like to marry you. However, that is not enough. As noted, I am going native. Have you ever heard of a Colony woman being a Guardian in a Final Courtship? I haven't. Jordan Archer set the standard for a Colonist to marry and mate a Bandit with Bandit and Colony ceremony. I have never heard of two Colonists marrying and mating. Would you like to be part of setting the standard for that?

“If so, I will have to make some changes. I am always so happy to be tied up by you that after making some initial struggle to test your skills, I am always pleased to relax and wait for what you may have in store for me. In a Final Courtship, the male must demonstrate that he can control his woman. She must try to escape to the best of her ability."

Mike said, “That is a different approach for us. I have thought that your willingness to submit to me was wonderful.”

Helen said, "It has been wonderful, but trying to escape will be wonderful, especially if I fail. Straining to escape always makes that erotic tingle swell. But you must pay attention and tie me well to ensure my escape attempts fail. If I escape, it will not reflect well on you."

“So you are considering a Colony wedding and a Bandit Final Courtship. Will the Bandits go along with that with both of us Colonists?"

“We are in no rush. First, we have to deliver Lou to Unihold. I will tell Stella and Carmen what we are thinking and ask if I can speak to one of their fathers at the first opportunity. Until then, I am going to practice escaping. You should practice tying me up so I cannot escape.”

Mike said, "If you want a Bandit Final Ceremony, I will not stand in your way. It will be a pleasure to help you practice as much as you wish." Then Mike's jaw dropped as Helen held up her hands. The rope was still wrapped around one wrist, but the other was free. "How did you do that?"

“I’m not going to just tell you my secrets, Mike,” Helen replied. “You have to earn the right to learn them.”

Mike turned Helen belly down and pulled her unresisting arms behind her back to retie them. He tied her elbows and applied a chest harness before turning her on her side and resuming his spooning.

Helen said, "You have me very tight. It's okay. Just as a comment for the future, you want to be able to tie me up securely without it being this tight."

Mike said, "At least, this time, you won't interrupt me while I play with your tits. Seriously, should I loosen things?"

“No, I am good," she said. "I need to get used to being tied up roughly. You could use a finger to rub my clit." Helen again rubbed Mike's dick, and soon it was rigid. "Do you want to put that outstanding erection in me? Tied up like this, I can't stop you."

Mike knew that the last thing Helen wanted was to stop him. He turned her onto her back and joined in the classic position after settling his hips between her legs. Their talking and touching had aroused them both, and their lovemaking ended with little delay.

Helen wrapped her arms around Mike's neck. He yelled, "What!"

-----

Pat Katzman admired Jan as she hung on the cross. Hung was the right word. Her weight was supported by her arms pulled by pulleys toward the tops of the X beams. Her feet were lifted off the floor, but the ropes attaching her ankles to the bottom of the X-cross prevented them from going any higher. The Guardians judged the situation perfectly. Jan was stretched taunt. Her skin was molded tight, displaying the outline of her ribs. Jan had a light sheen of perspiration on her body. She was clearly strained. But her eager look told him she was not yet in severe distress.

Pat removed Jan's gag and asked, "You must always be honest with me as I will be with you. Do you need me to free you now or, perhaps, loosen you somewhat? Your friends, the Guardians, have made a work of art with your body."

“They have," Jan answered. "I won't say that I don't feel the effects of this device. But more than any discomfort, I feel my beauty is submitted for your use. Please avail yourself in any way that you wish. My love canal is at the perfect height for you to use as you wish. I cannot deny you any liberty you might take with my body. I am racked and helpless for your whim. Before fucking me soundly, you might use one of those instruments hanging on the wall to show that you are my lord and master, now and forever."

Pat asked, "What have you done with the bratty Jan Jones that I know so well? Where is she? Yes, I should flog this stranger until I find out what she has done with my friend." Pat tested the three floggers on the wall against his own thigh. He chose the one that was the least hurtful but was the most stingy.

Jan said, "You are picking the stingy one? Maybe you better put my gag back in my mouth. I can't promise not to howl."

When dawn broke, the Guardians entered the room of Pat and Jan. Pat was up and dressed, and they sent him on to breakfast. They had brought breakfast for Jan. Stella's eye did not miss that Jan was in a punishing hogtie. Carmen, Helen, and Lou began untying her while Stella worked on Jan's gag. When Jan could talk, Stella asked, "How long have you been tied like this?"

Jan said, “Since late last night. Pat did a good job, didn’t he?”

“Is it normal for the bondage to be this close to torture in Aztec's Final Courtships?" Stella asked.

“No," answered Jan, "but we thought we should be strict, not knowing your customs."

“The highest honor goes to the male that can demonstrate the ability to restrain and control his mate without causing undue stress. Can you explain that to Pat, or should I talk to him?" said Stella.

Jan said, “Pat and I communicate very well. He will be relieved to learn this. I wasn’t expecting to see Lou. Hello, Lou, are you one of my Guardians now?”

Lou said, "When I heard that you were entering the Final Courtship, I asked Stella if I could participate. Stretch out on the bed and let us rub some ointment into your skin. It will help your skin, which I see has been whipped, and your muscles which must be cramping."

The Guardians got Jan cleaned up and ready for the day, filled with bokken practice preparing the Aztecs for katana practice. When Jan left for training, Lou told the other Guardians, "Pat Katzman is a man of goodwill. Jan will talk with him during the day and let him know this harshness is unnecessary. I do not believe we will need to take further action."

“That is good to hear," Stella said. "Now, we are all needed on the practice fields."

-----

A List of my stories:
Spy Task Force Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/10/23
Last edited by GreyLord 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Yet another fine chapter, fully packed with bondage, and different perspectives, too! Very well constructed chapter, I thought.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

another great chapter, love the banter of Mike and Helen, well done.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree, his is one very cool, and great chapter, I so enjoyed the interaction between Mike and Helen, and of course the bondage, such fun
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago I have to agree, his is one very cool, and great chapter, I so enjoyed the interaction between Mike and Helen, and of course the bondage, such fun
I agree totally - and pretty intense - this is another addition to this Saga [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 11 months ago Yet another fine chapter, fully packed with bondage, and different perspectives, too! Very well constructed chapter, I thought.
Thank you very much, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. I hope too many tugs aren't getting in the way of telling the story. We have so many damsels of interest now.
laz wrote: 11 months ago another great chapter, love the banter of Mike and Helen, well done.
Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention]. I am trying to develop more conversation in the story. Maybe I am getting there.
Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago I have to agree, his is one very cool, and great chapter, I so enjoyed the interaction between Mike and Helen, and of course the bondage, such fun
Your comments are always appreciated, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Of course, Newhome was invented to provide a background for lots of tugs for the readers of tugstories.
Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago
I agree totally - and pretty intense - this is another addition to this Saga [mention]GreyLord[/mention]
And thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Intense is good, as long as it isn't too intense. The level of action will be increasing soon, but don't worry, tugs will accompany.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago Thank you very much, @Nainur. I hope too many tugs aren't getting in the way of telling the story. We have so many damsels of interest now.
A knotty entanglement, indeed... :D :lol: :lol:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Some combination of bots and readers seem to like my tugs. We have just crossed the 200,000 views mark.

I hope that all readers continue to enjoy this story as you get a glimpse of the opposition.

-----

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 57 – The Medico Declares

Aaron and Carol Johansson studied the map of the Bucks' mountain and surrounding territory. Aaron said, "This meadow would be an ideal place for an attack. It wasn't long ago when the Comanche attempted to attack the Bucks in this spot. They were routed. It is too close to the Bucks, I should say Rangers, to avoid detection. We will let them pass through the Ranger's territory and attack here." He pointed to the place on the trail to Kennedy where it left the mountain and its forest and proceeded up the plains toward Kennedy."

“You are right, my brother," Carol replied. "Our forces can be secure deeper in the forest until it is time to attach. Then they can move to the edge of the woods and still be unseen until they spring the ambush. If my intelligence on the Rider and Raid forces is correct, we will overwhelm them in numbers and weapons. However, Aaron does not discount the level of training that Rider and Medico Stevens have provided for his forces. They will be formidable."

Aaron answered, "Yes, I know. The Aztec Raid has increased Rider's numbers, but they have been on the march except for a brief week at Rider Ranch. They couldn't have gotten that much training in just a week. And we are still confident that they only have a limited number of katanas. That certainly works in our favor. We have the choice of the place of engagement, surprise, overwhelming numbers, excellent training, and justice on our side. What else could be needed?"

Carol said, "Whatever can go wrong will happen. You know that as well as I do."

Aaron added, “You are right. But nothing can stop us from capturing Lou Harriman. The beginning of all of the evil that the Colony has done to the Johanssons go back to her backing of the Bandits. If we have her, most Colonists will side with us when we take over at Unihold. Or, at least, they won’t actively come to the support of the Masters.”

-----

On their Final Courtship's second night, Pat said, "Jan, I am glad I don't have to leave you in punishing ties all night. We have good Guardians who were careful about explaining my responsibilities to me in a kind and respectful manner. Do you have any suggestions for tonight?"

Jan answered, "I am not used to the idea of trying to escape. I have always thought to submit while you tie me up and accept whatever you decide to do while I am bound. Carmen tells me it is fine when we are mates, but for the Final Courtship, I am supposed to make you demonstrate that you can tie me up and keep me restrained without harm. Like I am a captive from a different tribe, you would beat me if I resisted being tied up. But I must escape back to my tribe if I can."

“Possibly the isolation of the Aztec has influenced our culture and thinking on this," said Pat. "If you would like, let's do this. I will tie you up and give you half an hour to escape. Whether you escape or not, we will make love and then repeat."

“I have a question,” Jan said. If I cannot escape, do you untie me before we make love?”

Pat answered, “We will alternate deciding each time. Does that sound fair to you?”

“One last question, will you tie me up differently each time?” she asked.

“Yes," said Pat said, "if you escape. But if you don't, then you need more practice with that particular bondage."

“That makes sense; what do you want to do first?" asked Jan.

“I really did like you stretched on the cross. Not because of the cross but because of the stretch. Let's begin with your hands over your head, stretching you to your tiptoes."

A few minutes later, Jan was naked and suspended from a beam. Her legs were tied together at her thighs, just above her knees and ankles. Her hands were cinched together in a two-column tie that started with a larks-head around her wrists. There were no knots near her hands. After looping between her wrists to make the cinch, the ends of the rope were tied to a pulley hook out of Jan's reach.

Pat stood behind her, fondling her body. “The clock is running. How will you escape from this?”

“I won't be with you holding my tits and pussy. If I am going to have a chance, you have to leave me alone." Jan said. "First, you are a distraction. Second, you are in the way."

Pat sighed, "I should have said an hour. Half an hour for me to play with you and the rest for your escape attempt."

“Not an attempt; watch this," Jan said. She used her hands to tightly hold the rope suspending her. Then she kipped her feet up, raising herself as she did so. Her feet went over her head and almost touched the beam. Then she unfolded, returning her toes to the floor. "I have to get a lot higher than that. I am correct that you are not going to interfere?"

“No, I will not. That was an impressive first move, Jan.”

As Jan kipped her feet this time, she lifted her head above her hands. She was a strong and fit woman who trained continually. Her upper body strength was significantly greater than most women. Not only did her feet pass the beam, but her knees did as well, and she could fold her thighs over the top of the beam. She rested for a moment catching her breath.

“That was absolutely fantastic! If you had told me what you were trying to do, I would have bet you could not. Way to go, Jan." exclaimed Pat as he looked up at Jan with awe.

Now there was no pull on Jan's wrists from the rope. She pulled the rope up until the pulley hook was in her hands and slipped the rope off of the hook. It was a slow process. Unwinding the cinch rope between her wrists was not particularly difficult. Once she accomplished that, freeing the rope from her wrists was trivial, and her arms were free.

Holding the hook in her hands, she did a simple somersault and landed on her feet. She had the rope off her legs in a few more minutes and was free.

“That was eight minutes, Jan! Would you like to take a break in the bed and let me reward the both of us?”

“Indeed, we should have twenty-two minutes plus the half hour before the next session starts. Race you to the bed,” cried Jan as she dove for the bed.

They had several more sessions that night. Not all of them went in Jan's favor, but she felt good about her successes. Jan failed to escape a hogtie twice in a row, showing that the hogtie, properly applied, is simple and effective. The last one was close to daybreak, so they left Jan in it for the Guardians. A gag was added for the first time that night. They had enjoyed their banter back and forth.

It was the final night of Jan's and Pat's Final Courtship. Lou Harriman heard about the Courtship and asked if she could join the Guardians. Naturally, she was welcomed. Carmen asked Jan, "Do you wish to continue this Courtship?" After hearing Jan's enthusiastic response, Stella said, "For this final night, how would you like us to display you? By the way, I assume you don't mind Lou being present?"

“Lou," Jan said, "it is a great honor to me for you to be here. Thank you. If the Guardians approve, I want to be placed in a spread X on the bed. It must be tight. I have found that my Pat like my skin taut."

“Oh, we can do that," answered Lou. The Guardians used pulleys and stretched Jan as tight as they thought she could be pulled safely. Frank's wrist devices permitted the Guardians to pull her tighter than they would typically have approved. They placed a pillow under her butt. Her gag was a panel gag with an enormous rubber plug that stretched Jan's jaws as much as the pulleys stretched her limbs. Lou styled and fanned Jan's hair framing her head in a halo.

After Pat arrived and the Guardians left, Jan again tried to escape but soon said into her gag, "Hmmmph iiishh gaaaaa ooooooo," which Pat correctly interpreted. He removed the plug from her mouth.

“Pat, I cannot escape this. My skin is taut for you. My hips are raised. I think that I am in just about a perfect position for you. I can feel the pressure of my ribs against my skin. Would you screw me soundly and play with my body to your heart's content? Then I will have a final request to make."

Pat was intoxicated by the beauty on display for him. Starting with her mons and working his way to her navel with his tongue, he spent a long time suckling at each breast before making his way to her mouth for a deep and soulful kiss. Before ending the kiss, Pat joined Jan and, slowly and with great emotion, completed their mating ritual. No matter what society might say, they knew that they were mates from that moment forever.

Pat was releasing Jan and said, "You said that you had a request. Whatever you ask, if I can fulfill, I will."

“This will be easy, Pat," she said, "I want you to retie me with my hands behind my back. Then I want you to spoon with me until I fall asleep with your hands on my tits and my hands on your manhood. That is all. Is that too much to ask?"

Pat said, “Nothing you ask could be too much. But that is a simple request.”

They slept the rest of the night, spooning.

-----

Medico Frank Stevens asked Rita if she would come to the Ranch for the night. He told her about the Final Courtship and that he would give his benediction the following morning. Rita came as quickly as she could, but her business, Rita's Fine Clothing, had its demands. Some customers who bought clothing frequently needed after-hours help on occasion.

It was dark when Rita entered Frank’s home. “Frank, I am sorry that I am late. The store kept me busy after closing time. I hope you didn’t wait for dinner?”

“No, I have eaten. Do you need anything? There is plenty in the cooler,” Frank told her.

“All I need is to submit to you for another exciting session in your bedroom,” she replied. “After your introduction to the reverse prayer, I can’t imagine what you may do next.”

Frank tried to explain, "It is not necessary for your tie-ups to be more difficult for you every time. A simple and comfortable restriction can be very rewarding for both parties. Come into my den and sit with me. I think that you will enjoy hearing about the exploits of Pat Katzman and Jan Jones, the Aztec who are completing their Final Courtship tonight. Oh, would you be so kind as to remove your jacket and blouse for me?"

Rita did as asked and settled beside Frank, nestling under his arm. The Medico stroked her body with gentle hands as he told her about the Aztec and how Lou had been in a sleep pod on a mountain high above them. She already knew some of this but not the details Frank was now offering. Rita's skirt provided access for Frank's hands to stroke her labia and clitoris. In turn, Rita's hands found Frank's member and rubbed it.

Frank described what was known of the Aztec and how Lou awoke and came down from the mountain to meet them. He described the way the Aztec formed a Raid to train to transport Lou to Kennedy and how Lou regained her strength training with them. The Medico told her about the Raid Leader, Pat Katzman, and the role Jan Jones assumed as Lou's personal guard. He was about to begin speaking about the Raid's travel and that of Ralph Rider and his forces to intercept the Raid when he interrupted his story.

“Rita, what you are doing with your hands feels most wonderful. But if you continue, I will waste my seed without placing it in you where it belongs." Frank cupped her face and looked into her eyes as he said, "Rita Smith, will you be my mate? Will you join me in a Final Courtship?"

Rita was an intelligent woman. It took brains as well as hard work for her to start her own business. So she had thought about what it might be like to be the mate of Medico Frank Stevens, a Master of Unihold. But she had discounted it as a pipe dream. With Frank looking into her soul through her eyes, she replied, "Frank Stevens, Medico and master of many things, there is nothing that I could wish for more than being your mate. You will continue to teach me what I need to know to be a proper mate to someone of your high station."

Frank said, “In the morning, I will declare our intentions. Do you have someone who can run your store for an absence of a month or two? I would like to have our Final Courtship at Unihold. We can travel with the Rider and Aztec forces as they take Lou to Unihold."

“Yes, after the ceremony in the morning, I will return to Round Rock and make the necessary arrangements. You are scheduled to pass through Round Rock in three days. I will be ready to join you then."

“Very well," said Frank, "now, let's continue my story so that you are fully informed about this trip to Unihold. But first, turn around so I can tie your hands behind your back. When I finish my story, we will retire to the bedroom, and I will properly deposit my seed in you."

After binding Rita, Frank continued the tale. Rita had two orgasms before the end of the story. Rita's thoughts were in turmoil. She was a simple small-town girl. Rider Ranch was the longest distance she had ever traveled from Round Rock. Unihold was a place of legend and magic. It was not a place she ever expected to see. Much less to visit for a Bandit Final Courtship with a powerful Bandit and Unihold Master whom she was mating. This was the stuff of dreams, not real life for a Round Rock girl.

The story ended, and Frank picked up Rita and carried her to bed after removing her skirt and undergarments. With Rita still bound, he tenderly loved her, and his seed found a fertile welcome.

-----

Sunrise came, and the Guardians freed Jan Jones. They asked the questions to ensure Jan was satisfied that Pat Katzman was the man she wished to have as her mate. The Guardians delighted in dressing Jan in a delicate and beautiful dress that Rita Smith had provided. The sun was still touching the morning horizon when Jan and Pat were escorted onto the porch of the big house. A hoard of people was gathered before the porch, all the Aztec Raid and most Rider people except a few with pressing duties. The Team with Medico Stevens and Rita were on the porch and obviously pleased with the gathering.

Ralph Rider spoke, "Friends, Aztec, and Colonists, we are gathered for a momentous occasion, the end of the Final Courtship of Pat Katzman and Jan Jones. Medico Frank Stevens will preside."

Frank spoke clearly to be heard by everyone. “It has always been the Bandit tradition to simply announce the completion of a Final Courtship. We will amend that tradition now by adding vows from the Colonist’s traditions. They are equally meaningful to Bandits and Colonists alike.”

The Medico continued by taking the vows of Pat and Jan. At the end, he pronounced them to be man and wife, mates. Even with the addition of the vows, the ceremony was brief following Bandit tradition. But then Medico Stevens surprised the crowd. Reaching behind himself to pull Rita to his side, he said, "This is Rita Smith from Round Rock. She will travel with us to Unihold. At Unihold, Rita and I will enter into a Final Courtship."

Ralph Rider and Carlos McTavrish wanted to pound Frank on the back at the news. But they refrained from this to preserve Frank's dignity as Medico. They warmly shook his hand and hugged Rita.

-----

Ralph Rider led his column up the mountain to the gap. On the other side of the gap, the Rangers camp awaited. They would camp in the meadow for two nights to give Pat Katzman and the Aztec opportunity to become acquainted with the Rangers, the former Bucks. Chief Brooks was not likely to miss a chance to have a feast. The game was plentiful because Chief Brooks had always been careful to have his hunters range far enough from their camp to ensure the game in any location then hunted was not depleted.

Rita Jones had little previous experience on horseback. But she had taken to it like a trooper and rode by her future mate's side whenever possible. They were traveling rapidly yet comfortably with wagons of supplies. They had stopped early enough each afternoon to pitch tents and have an excellent meal. Jerry Sinclair, the Rider trail chef, saw to that.

-----

A List of my stories:
Spy Task Force Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/15/23
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is a devious plan Carol and Aaron have hammered out here - they sound very secure that they will succeed .... there is a confrontation drawing near and Lou is in terrible danger ... very intriguing!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

The Johannsens...
the cursed lot will try and try again. And afterr causing suffering, maybe even grief, I trust they will meet defeat again...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Damn if you haven’t done it again, and now I feel like I have more to think of, consider and wait to discover, great work as always
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

good chapter
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago That is a devious plan Carol and Aaron have hammered out here - they sound very secure that they will succeed .... there is a confrontation drawing near and Lou is in terrible danger ... very intriguing!
Yes, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], a confrontation is drawing near. First, you will gain more insight into Carol Johansson. Thank you for commenting.
Nainur wrote: 11 months ago The Johannsens...
the cursed lot will try and try again. And afterr causing suffering, maybe even grief, I trust they will meet defeat again...
Thank you, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. The trouble with these pesky Johanssons is that they fully believe that they are in the right. They believe that Unihold conspired against their ancestor and is now withholding technology from the people.
Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago Damn if you haven’t done it again, and now I feel like I have more to think of, consider and wait to discover, great work as always
It is wonderful to get your remarks, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Thank you so much.
laz wrote: 11 months agogood chapter
I am glad that you enjoyed it, [mention]laz[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Chapter 58 – The Chiefs Approve Mike and Helen

They were camped in the big meadow near the Ranger camp. Chief Brooks and his Rangers were preparing a feast for the Riders and the Aztec. The Aztec and the Rangers found much in common, including the legends of Lou Harriman. The Ranger ancestors, who were the Bucks until recently, had captured Lou near what is now Kennedy and brought her to the Bucks encampment not far from this meadow. Lou was cruelly bound on what has been known ever since as Lou's Ride for the last miles of the trip. Lou's bravery, wisdom, and dedication won the hearts of the Bucks and their Chief, William Brooks. Chief Brooks accepted Lou's leadership in resisting being wiped out by the Colonists and facilitated her meeting with other tribes.

Chief Dan Brooks warmly welcomed Lou, and once again, Lou had to recite her story to the Chief and his Rangers. When she finished, the Rangers cried, "How! How! How!" to be echoed by the same cry from the Aztec. Chief Brooks said, "Captain Lou Harriman, we never expect to see legends come true before us. Yet, here you are. So much has happened and just a year or so. We feast tonight, and tomorrow you can rest for a day before resuming your journey to Unihold. Medico Stevens, my old friend, it is good to see you again, especially with the beautiful Rita Smith. You will have your Final Courtship at Unihold? A company of Rangers and I will accompany your band, further ensuring the safety of Lou Harriman."

Lou said, "Chief Brooks, it is wonderful to see the line of Brooks's leadership continues with wisdom, strength, and compassion. Your daughter, Stella, has been a major asset in assuring the meeting of the Aztec and the Colonists was friendly. Thank you for her and for this warm welcome."

Pat Katzman spoke next, "I, too, thank you and everyone involved in this journey. When we began, we were just a small Aztec Raid with the awesome responsibility of escorting Lou Harriman to Unihold. We did not dream of the forces that were against us. Now, we are all united in the mission to deliver Lou to Unihold. I, and all Aztec, thank all of you."

A company-sized force of riders was entering the meadow from the west. Rider Troops, Aztec, and Rangers assumed the position of defense. As the company approached, they could see Chief Gomez and his Riders, formally known as Comanche. Chief Gomez pulled his company to a halt when they were within speaking distance and said, "Hail, Chief Brooks, Ralph Rider, and Carlos McTavrish, And I assume that these fine-looking men are the Aztec, of whom we have heard but never seen. Hail all, we are here to join you. Did you think we would let you have all the fun?"

Chief Brooks replied, “Hail, Chief Gomez, old friend.” They had not always been friends. “You are just in time. Pitch your camp. But then, our feast should be ready for us. Your daughter is here, of course.”

Carmen Rider rode to her father at a gallop. "Hail, Chief. Father, meeting you here is as good as it is unexpected."

“Dear Carmen, it is good to see you too. I have much to tell the leadership. You know that we have always specialized in spying. Could you arrange a meeting as quickly as possible?"

“As you wish." Carmen wheeled her horse and galloped back to Chief Brooks. Less than half an hour later, the extended Team met in a tent pavilion erected in the big meadow. The extended Team was the regular Team plus Lou Harriman, the Chiefs, Chief Brooks and Chief Gomez, and the Raid Leader, Pat Katzman.

They were on Chief Brooks's home turf, and he spoke first, turning the meeting over to Chief Gomez. "Thank you, Chief Brooks. So many of you should be greeted individually. You need to know what my spies have discovered. First, we all already knew that Aaron Johansson was hidden in the mountain wilderness north of here. Second, we have assumed that this wilderness was largely uninhabited. This assumption is false. There are many settlements, mainly to the very far north. The population of these settlements is greater than the number of people loyal to Unihold. Third, it was assumed that the terrain in this wilderness was essentially unpassable because of the mountains' steepness and the forest's density. That, also, is false. We have found several well-hidden trails that can support heavy wagons. These trails give the Johanssons access to our civilization from different directions.

“By itself, these items are a problem but not a crisis. We have successfully infiltrated the Johansson ranks with one of our warriors. We, the Riders, have not yet received radios from Unihold. We are told that will be corrected soon. But for now, our communications link with our warrior embedded with the Johanssons is painfully slow. What I will tell you now is at least a month old. Aaron Johansson is a master strategist. He had a spy in Unihold and learned that Lou Harriman had returned and was traveling to Unihold from the southwest. He predicted that you would come this way with Lou and are planning an ambush with a large force as you leave the mountain forest on the trail to Kennedy. I cannot say what the size of his force will be, but I believe that with the addition of my company, your size and theirs will be roughly equivalent. And, finally, one piece of good news. The Johanssons believe that katana production has not been solved and that we will be armed with relatively few of these weapons."

Ralph Rider, because of his ownership of Rider Ranch, his command of the Rider Troops, his production of katana that had armed all of these forces, and his past performance as a leader, was the commander of this expedition. He said, “Chief Gomez, thank you for that intelligence report. Can you give us any estimate of the weapons we will face?”

“Yes, they have a plentiful amount of crossbows, but not of Archer quality. (To understand this comment, read the story, a Tale of an Archer.) I cannot say how well they are trained to use them. They also have excellent long bows in limited numbers but with warriors trained to use them for generations. That, I think, will be your most deadly threat. Besides those two things, they have the usual swords and knives we all used before you introduced us to the katana. Aaron's sister, Carol Johansson, will be with the ambush. She is a shrewd woman and, I hear, very beautiful. She may be the brains behind the present Johansson initiative."

Lou Harriman asked, "Is there another route we could take to Unihold?"

“Yes, but it would add weeks to your journey,” Chief Brooks replied. “I was told that time is of the essence. If we changed routes, it would not take the Johanssons long to learn of it and adjust their plans accordingly. I favor that we proceed to an engagement with them.”

Ralph Rider decided, "I agree, Chief Brooks. Are there further comments?" There were not. "Then, for this afternoon and tonight, let us enjoy this feast."

As the Team was leaving the pavilion, Stella and Carmen went to hug their fathers. Chief Gomez said, "You are both looking well; being mated agrees with you, wouldn't you say, Chief Brooks?"

“Father, Chief Brooks," Carmen said, "I would like you to meet two friends of ours who have helped keep us alive. They wish to ask you something. May they?" Helen and Mike moved up between Carmen and Stella. "This is Helen Wayne and Mike Mullins. Without their help, my experience on Lou's Ride could have been fatal. Helen and Mike, Chief Gomez and Chief Brooks."

Chief Brooks said, "We have heard the story of your Lou's Ride exploit, Carmen," replied Chief Brooks. "It turned out to be much longer than you expected if the stories have it right. Mike, Helen, you could speak to us without the intercession of our daughters. Be assured that you have our undivided attention."

Mike said, "Chiefs, it is an honor to meet you. I am a simple trooper, caught up in these sweeping affairs. I am in love with this woman, Helen Wayne, who has been much more of a player in these events than I. Helen has spent much time with Stella and Carmen and has taken to Bandit ways. We wish to marry in both the Colony tradition and the Bandit tradition. We are here seeking your blessings."

Stella said, "Mike was a squad leader for Carl Johansson. He met Helen, holding her prisoner. But when he met us, he saw we were on the right and switched sides. His squad was loyal to him and trusted him. They switched sides as well. He was severely wounded trying to save us from the Lou's Ride."

Chief Gomez said, "We all agree it is time to merge Bandits and Colonists. In doing so, we must take the best traditions of both groups. I support your endeavor. What do you think, Chief Brooks?"

“You have said it exactly right, Chief. I, too, will support this. Shall we appoint the Courtship Guardians?” replied Dan Brooks.

Stella spoke up, “Carmen and I wish to serve. I am certain that Lou Harriman and Jan Jones Katzman would also like to serve.”

Chief Gomez said, “Then you are appointed. Do you wish a fifth?”

Helen answered, "Lou is a Colonist and a Bandit. I think another Colonist here will be entering the Final Courtship soon. Rita Smith is with Medico Frank Stevens. They plan on their Final Courtship at Unihold. Could Rita serve?"

Chief Brooks said, “If she is chosen by Medico Stevens, she is clearly a fine person. Yes, she may serve.”

-----

That night, Rita told Frank Stevens what was happening. "Helen and Mike are going to begin their Final Courtship. They have decided to begin after the coming battle with the Johanssons. And I have been appointed by Chief Brooks and Chief Gomez as one of their Courtship Guardians."

“That is wonderful news, Rita," said Frank. Although they are Colonists, Helen has been diligent in learning Bandit ways. She is also progressing amazingly fast in developing her skill with the katana. And, I think she is like you, dominant in most of her life but submissive with her man."

“How would you know that?” Rita asked.

“She is in love with Mike Mullins, who was wounded at the Battle of the Flats, I treated him, and he talked to me under the influence of painkillers. Now, why are you still dressed?"

Rita obeyed, thinking how nice it was to be with a powerful man she loved. Everyone respected the Medico, and even with the tent's thin walls, all would respect their privacy. Without being told, Rita turned her back to Frank and presented her arms in the modified reverse prayer position. Her wrists were crossed. Frank took four turns of rope around her wrists vertically. But then he surprised her by pulling her hands below her elbows before taking horizontal wraps and cinching.

He said, “We did the reverse prayer. Of course, we will revisit it again. But variety is the spice of life. Tonight, I am going to tie you in a strappado. For this, tying the elbows is optional. But to help you prepare for our Final Courtship, I will add that to your stress.”

After tying her elbows close together, Frank placed one hand behind her head and pushed down as he lifted her hands. He used a short rope to attach her hands to a hook on the tent pole. Rita's head was almost as low as her butt. She felt the strain on her shoulders, but it wasn't painful yet. "I can see that a man might like his sub tied this way. My tits are dangling nicely for you. My mouth could reach you should you wish to be serviced that way. My back and butt are well exposed if you decide to flog me. I do have some freedom. I could kick if I wished."

"Normally," Frank told Rita, "the legs are tied together or to a spreader bar holding the feet apart. I thought that we would forgo that tonight. How is your balance? Is everything okay?"

“My balance seems fine. I don’t see any problem there. I feel the stress in my shoulders but no difficulty yet.”

“Good girl! You are learning to report your status to me. I must always know your status, both the good and the bad. I am sure you have also noticed that your position gives me good access to your vagina. Your anus as well, but I chose not to use that for sexual purposes." Frank stroked and fingered her sex until it was well-lubricated. Then he inserted himself into Rita and began thrusting.

“Notice that as I thrust into you, you swing forward. But the strappado pulls you back. I can hold your hips to help with that." Frank did. "Or, I can bend over you and hold your breasts like this." Again, Frank demonstrated. "I am fond of holding your tits while I thrust into you, Rita."

“I rather enjoy that as well,” Rita answered. “I am going to have to work on my imagination. I did not foresee this coming.”

Frank responded by standing straight again, holding her hips, and delivering his most vigorous thrusts. It was less than a dozen of those strokes later that Rita said, "I'm going to cum, Frank. I should be gagged. It is so hard not to screeeeeeeem!" she moaned as quietly as she could. Frank did not answer immediately. He was clenching his jaw as he climaxed with his love.

Shortly later, Frank lowered Rita’s arms from the strappado and used damp cloths to clean the two of them. “You know that a gag generally does not keep you quiet. It just makes your speech unintelligible.”

Rita said, “I know. I know. It is just so hard not to scream with such intense pleasure.”

-----

Six years ago:

Carol Johansson was nineteen when she arrived at Kennedy. Kennedy was a long distance from her home in the mountains. Remember that the Newhome year is longer than the Earth year. In Earth years, Carol would be almost twenty-two years old. She stayed in an inn that night and used the remaining daylight hours to see some sights she had heard of and studied all her life.

First and foremost, she walked from the inn to the gated and fenced home of her ancestor, Magnus Johansson. It was now a museum. She would not bother to enter the museum because she knew the story it would tell of Magnus would be far different from the truth that his progeny were brought up to know.

She would also visit the site of the original Colony headquarter, where Magnus' colleague, Admiral Joe Houston, had ruled the Colony. Ultimately, the Admiral failed to stand by Magnus and was a significant factor in the Colony's opinion of Magnus. The most critical factor was Unihold, where she would report in the morning. Carol's hatred of the Colony in general and Unihold in specific was not boiling over. It was cold hate nurtured by years of study and thought. She would show none of it when she reported to Unihold in the morning for her year of training. She needed this training to learn as much as she could about Unihold. Then she would return home to devote herself to helping her brother, Aaron, either destroy or take control of the institution.

The first month was nothing less than hell. Out of bed to group calisthenics, breakfast, a group run, the morning class, strength training, another run, lunch, an hour quiet time, which every student used for a nap, calisthenics again, the afternoon class, hand-to-hand combat training, the afternoon group run, clean up time, dinner, the sunset hike, shower, and to bed. Repeat again and again. Not keeping up with the group meant additional physical training reducing time for sleep. The only break came once a week when activity was halted midafternoon so the students could do their laundry, clean their rooms, and possibly even write home. A student could quit anytime, but that meant being sent home. In the beginning, they had two hundred and fifty students. After a month, they were down to one hundred and fifty.

Carol thrived on this routine. She had been training since she was a small child. Her training had included martial arts as well. Master Jim Carling was Carol's hand-to-hand combat instructor, and he quickly saw that she was leagues beyond the rest of the students in martial arts proficiency. She became the de facto assistant instructor.

Each month, more class time was added. While that ate into the physical training schedule, the physical training simply became more intense. Master Carling was also an instructor in the electronics courses. It was assumed the students were educated and fit before arriving at Unihold. Unihold's goal was to fine-tune their fitness, fill in any gaps in the student's education, and extend it in almost every case. The reader should note that the twelve-month course would be close to fourteen Earth months.

Carol was particularly interested in electronics. Electricity was well-known in Newhome but was not generally available. And where it was, that availability was, at best, sporadic. But Unihold was the exception. Electricity, direct and alternating current, was available and reliable. Instructors were available to students outside class time, and Carol had many questions for Master Carling. Jim Carling, in turn, was always happy to talk to Carol Johansson. His eye had observed her statuesque body as his mind had focused on her keen intellect.

For her part, Carol was not interested in Master Carling physically. But she craved what he could provide to her knowledge that would advance the Johansson cause. And so Carol studied the Master keenly, observing everything she could about him. Carol knew that she stimulated him sexually. But she also noticed that Carling was interested in Barbara Simmons, a young woman on the Unihold support staff.

-----

A List of my stories:
Spy Task Force Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/20/23
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

It is good to get to know Carol a bit -
you've got to know your enemy! :D Or maybe she will be converted to the True Faith... one should not give up hope easily.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 11 months ago It is good to get to know Carol a bit -
you've got to know your enemy! :D Or maybe she will be converted to the True Faith... one should not give up hope easily.
Yes I liked that too in this chapter - but I have the feeling Carol is - what they call - a hopeless case. The composition of this chapter I found interesting, it consists of three parts if I am correct: The official welcome and reunion, the intimate and excellent bondage sequence and finally the look at Carol´s past.

It is a wise decicion, that Lou gets her personal guard I think - considering the plans of the enemy.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

masterful, so well written and the detail is great
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well this was as awesome as always, I’m so enjoying each and every chapter, each and every moment too, what a masterful tale you tell and world you’ve created
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Converting Carol would be a difficult, if not impossible, job, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. She has a rocky road ahead. The story will seem to get very dark. Readers should have faith, however.

Thank you for commenting.

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago
Yes I liked that too in this chapter - but I have the feeling Carol is - what they call - a hopeless case. The composition of this chapter I found interesting, it consists of three parts if I am correct: The official welcome and reunion, the intimate and excellent bondage sequence and finally the look at Carol´s past.

It is a wise decicion, that Lou gets her personal guard I think - considering the plans of the enemy.
Lou has had Jan Jones as her personal guard since she met the Aztec. Now, she also has Stella, Carmen, and Helen as well. You may wonder if that is sufficient as you learn more about the Johansson's capabilities.

Thanks, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

laz wrote: 11 months ago masterful, so well written and the detail is great
Thank you, [mention]laz[/mention]. It is my intention to be detailed.

Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago Well this was as awesome as always, I’m so enjoying each and every chapter, each and every moment too, what a masterful tale you tell and world you’ve created
To me, it is awesome that you continue to enjoy my tale, [mention]Bandit666[/mention].

As a notice to readers, you might expect chapters to come more slowly in June.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago Converting Carol would be a difficult, if not impossible, job, @Nainur. She has a rocky road ahead.
well, feared as much. I keep on reading trusting the True Faith will prevail in the end... ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic