The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 88 - 04/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

A fantastic end to the 1st arc!

After months of hard work, ups and down, highs and lows, the ceremony at the end made everything come together and was a perfect place to end the arc. I especially liked the last paragraph with the warning of the trouble ahead. I truly enjoyed reading this 1st arc and look forward to seeing our characters put to test and seeing how they prevail against the new foes!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago A fantastic end to the 1st arc!

After months of hard work, ups and down, highs and lows, the ceremony at the end made everything come together and was a perfect place to end the arc. I especially liked the last paragraph with the warning of the trouble ahead. I truly enjoyed reading this 1st arc and look forward to seeing our characters put to test and seeing how they prevail against the new foes!!
Thank you for your complimentary comments, [mention]Red86[/mention]. I hope the continuation will meet your expectations.

The alliance is spread thin at the moment. They are just beginning to get the new weapons. They have trained with simulated katana such as bokken and shinai but are just beginning to get their hands on the real thing. This suggests that a covert operation is needed for the new threat. But how to do that. Our players are so well known.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], and [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list or added to it, send me a PM to that effect.

I thank all readers for continuing this journey with me after my October time out. If you find that this starts on the slow side, don't give up! There is a certain amount of setup going on here for what will follow. It will get hotter very soon, I promise.

-----

Chapter 24 (F/M) – Preparing for a Kidnapping

The trip to the Rangers camp was uneventful. Chief Brooks, his honor guard, and a wagon driven by Carlos with Stella beside him made their way thru Round Rock and north to the mountains. The Chief’s Platoon of Mounted Rangers remained at Rider Ranch to be armed with katana. After the warning from the Unihold Headmaster, Lee Chang, the inner circle at the Ranch planned an operation against Summer Johansson and the Diamond Bar Ranch. The Ranch craftsmen carefully prepared the wagon with a well-camouflaged secret compartment to hold the Rider Katanas of Carlos and Stella and one extra one.

In the bed of the wagon, they had packed what should pass as most of their possessions. Of course, most of the fine clothes Stella had acquired in the past few months were at the big house on Rider Ranch. When they arrived at the Rangers camp, Stella would pick up extra buckskins. Her task was to appear as if she was reverting to her former role as the Bandit Scout.

They camped beside the road that would lead them up into the mountains and over the gap to the Big Meadow during the evenings. Chief Brooks spent time each evening counseling his daughter and son-in-law on the cover story and role that they would adopt as they continued to Cold Water Springs and after they arrived.

Carlos rehearsed, "Chief Brooks, Ralph Rider has been a close friend for many years. We were even at Unihold together. I gave up being the Wagon Master to help him work on his project, but he does not appreciate my work on his behalf. On top of everything else, he wants to monopolize Stella's time."

Stella added, "Carlos is my mate, but I have a right to my career. I love Carlos, love being a scout, and I love training people to use katana. My mate shouldn't interfere with that."

The Chief looked around, making sure that none of the Rangers could overhear them. "You have convincing stories of why you have fallen out with Ralph Rider. You are coming with me to my camp for different reasons. Stella, you intend to resume scouting and expect me to support you in this. Carlos, you are taking this as an opportunity to leave Ralph, and you hope that I will tell Stella that she needs to be more submissive to you in her position as your mate. These are all reasonable positions for you each to take but can't all be supported.

“Carlos, after a few days at my camp, you will conclude that I am supporting Stella more than I am supporting you. You will decide to kidnap Stella. I will assume that you are simply asserting your role as master of your household and will return after a few days. When a week has passed, and you have not returned, I will raise the alarm and send a platoon to capture you and return Stella. We will have planted signs that you took the road north to Kennedy. It would be natural for you to return to Unihold. From the Big Meadow, you will take the trail west, barely passable by wagon, and make your way to Cold Water Springs."

He continued, "Stella, you will have to be his prisoner. There is always a possibility that someone will see you during your travel, and what they see must support your cover story. Are you sure that you are alright with that? You have had ordeals as a prisoner this past year."

Stella answered, "Speaking to you as your daughter, I tell you that I am fully recovered. Both physically and mentally, I am stronger than I have ever been. I am ready for this. We need to stop a war before it starts, and I can do my part."

Dan Brooks said, “I knew you would say that. I am proud of you, daughter.”

Carlos added, "I know that she is ready as well. You know that I will make it as easy on her as possible while maintaining our cover. My main concern is the length of the trip. From your camp, it will take over a month to reach Cold Water Springs. From the intelligence we got from Lt. Daley and Ms. Effie Worthington, they keep many of the old ways. I will be able to keep Stella as my prisoner openly without raising eyebrows. Others will want her, and I will have to fight for my right to keep her. Medico Stevens says that I can do this if I don't get cocky and always keep my guard up.

“This will get us to the attention of Summer Johansson. She is always on the lookout for talent and will want to explore the possibility of making use of me. As she becomes comfortable with me, I will plant that idea of kidnapping Ralph's mate, Carmen. That I have already kidnapped, Stella will help sell this idea. Summer will see this as a way to draw Rider Ranch into a premature conflict that she can win. The former Comanche, now the Riders, and the town of Round Rock are helping by circulating the rumor that Ralph can make a katana by hand but has not solved production problems."

“There is always a risk in a fight, even though you have great skill, Carlos. Having Stella secretly on your side and having your katanas at hand could become a major advantage.”

“Yes, and we have a third katana for Carmen should we get as far as kidnapping her."

At the Rangers camp, Stella had new buckskins prepared. Most of these additions were more for her role as bait than as a scout. She had three sets of pants and halters made for her. The pants rode lower on her hips than anything she would have worn as a scout. And the halters were far more revealing of her pulchritude than the practical halters she wore as the Bandit Scout. They were moving into winter, so she selected a fur-lined long coat for practical reasons. While she was at it, she got a good coat for Carlos as well.

Carlos sought advice from the older wise ones in the Rangers about how to keep his mate submissive. Talking to Rangers was part of the plan to make everyone think that he was going rogue. While asking for their advice, he also mentioned that he was afraid that the Chief would support Stella and not him. Carlos found it very interesting that the men all liked Stella and thought highly of her but thought that Carlos should keep her tied up much more of the time. The wise woman advised him not just to keep her tied up longer but to spank and whip her frequently. "That way, she will respect you and submit to your will," she said.

The Chief enlisted four close confederates to help with the escape. Two men would create evidence on the road to Kennedy, indicating the direction Carlos was going. Two more would follow Ralph and Stella from the Big Meadow and hide the signs that the wagon and horses made on the trail west.

Carlos noticed that Stella was increasingly excited about their coming adventure. He asked her why she was looking forward to it.

“First, Carlos, I am going scouting again. This time I am going with you. That makes this very exciting. Then, for the long trip to Cold Water Springs and a while after we are there, I will play the role of your prisoner. Don't you think that will be fun? You will have kidnapped me because you want my body. You will keep me tied up and will spend a lot of time touching me. I love being caressed by you. Of course, I am excited."

“I don't guess that I will ever understand why you like to be tied up. But I will always be thankful for it, though."

“It is not being tied up. It is being tied up by you, my darling."

“You will be my prisoner for more than a month. I will have to treat you like a prisoner. Doesn’t that concern you, at least a little?”

“Only that you might slack off and fail to convince someone that sees us that you really did kidnap me.

-----

We will now look back in time to the first manned exploration voyage from Earth to the planet to become known as Newhome. How far are we looking back? It is about four hundred years.

Capt. Mary Lou Harriman made a minor adjustment to the orbit of the Space X Explorer Ship, Argonaut. For six Earth months, she and Science Officer Johnathan "Buzz" Harriman had recorded readings of their instruments of the planet below them. The Argonaut's computers and AIs would collate the data. They would compile an intelligence estimate of the suitability of this world for colonization by Earth.

Lou and Buzz were married, and they were the entire human crew of the Argonaut. Naturally, they were surrounded by almost countless bots that took care of virtually all of the routine problems of living. For the most part, their marriage worked very well. The choice of Lou as the Commander of the team did not bother Buzz. He had recognized long ago that Lou had a faster mind than he did and was, by her nature, more decisive. He was content to let her wrestle with the command decisions, leaving him time to work with the bots and instruments to evaluate the planet.

They were forty-eight light-years from Earth. The trip here had taken 49.48315 years, Earth time. They had accelerated to near light speed. Because of Relativity Theory and the Lorentz Transformations, it had taken only 6.30364 years, Argonaut time, for their trip. The planet below them had 1.072 times Earth's gravity at the surface. The Argonaut had accelerated at 1.2 times the gravity of their new planet for half the trip and decelerated at the same rate for the other half. Living these years at this higher apparent gravity should make them feel very strong when they go to the surface.

They had begun accelerating to their new home on January 15, 2205, or datetime 01/15/2205 00:00:00, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). This time represented that the expedition represented the entire Earth. Clocks on the Argonaut were synchronized with the Shepherd Gate Clock at the Royal Observatory at that moment. Universal Time Coordinated (UTC) had replaced GMT as the time standard. The Space Command thought that synchronizing to GMT would give the voyage an Earthier touch.

When they arrived at their new home, the Argonaut’s clocks showed the datetime to be 05/05/2211 21:43:42. On Earth, the datetime was 07/10/2254 11:20:20. At the midpoint of their trip, they had reached a speed of 0.99947 times the speed of light. Everyone they had known was either old now or maybe dead. This certainly added stress to Harrimans.

Today's date was 11/12/2211 (Argonaut time). Lou was 35 years old, and she had been 29 when they left Earth. Buzz was 41, and he had been 35 at the start of this voyage.

An earlier unmanned probe and the data they had amassed over the past six Earth months gave them a picture of the planet's status. The radius of the planet was 6278 km compared to Earth's 6378 km. But this planet was denser with 6006 kg/m^3. Earth was 5515 kg/m^3. Because of its density, the new home had more mass than Earth and had higher surface gravity. The higher density also held the possibility of enriched mineral deposits.

The new planet’s day was longer than an Earth day, 25.61 Earth hours to be precise. A year for the planet, or one rotation around its sun, took 396.049 of the planet's days. That made it easy to make a calendar similar to Earth's twelve months. Each month would be thirty-three days. Leap years, with an extra day, would only be needed every twenty years.

Their data made it clear that there was no civilization on the planet but strongly suggested it was sparsely inhabited. The protocol called for them to land on the planet to determine if they could establish communications with the natives? If so, then could humans coexist with the natives? Space Command was determined not to repeat the colonial errors in human history. During the trip to the new world, they would beam frequent updates of their status to Earth. Now that they had arrived at their new home, it would take a message forty-eight years to reach Earth and another forty-eight years for a reply to return. It was not likely that they would live to receive the responses to their messages sent after arriving at their new home planet.

Not unexpected, but unknown to the Harrimans, technology had continued to develop after their departure from Earth. In five years, by 06/12/2210 (Earth time), doctors, scientists, and engineers developed suspended animation to the point that they had designed and constructed a colony ship to carry 1024 people to the new planet. All but a maintenance crew would make the trip in suspended animation. Three years earlier, a message to the Argonaut provided the details of the colony ship. It would take another forty-five years for that message to arrive at the Argonaut. Relativistic travel was not like going on a cruise ship. Time did strange but entirely predictable things. The message would arrive at the Argonaut on 04/06/2212 (Argonaut time), about five months from the current time. This was because the Argonaut was traveling at near light speeds for much of the 48 years the message traveled at the speed of light.

The Harrimans continued their detailed evaluation of the planet. They focused on picking the landing location. The protocol indicated that the crew should proceed with the landing immediately. They should land near, but not on top of, a place that hinted at intelligent life.

Lou insisted that their daily workouts stress martial arts training, including judo, karate, aikido, Jiu-jitsu, Krav Maga, and Muay Thai. Buzz thought this was a bit over-the-top but went along with it to get in a negotiation of his own.

“Lou, if there is a possibility of us having to fight on the planet, then you will have to agree that there is a possibility of being captured. I’ll go along with your training but insist that you need to practice escaping from captivity as well. Okay?”

The Harrimans had a good marriage. They had wed during the training program for this mission. They both had wide-ranging interests in science, mathematics, philosophy, politics, popular culture, and entertainment. For their entertainment, the ship's digital library held radio, television, and movies going back to the 1930s. They both liked some ancient programs. Buzz like a radio program from the 1930s and 1940s called "The Shadow." Lou was fond of romantic movies from the 1950s. There were many games available. And, their sex life was good. They enjoyed each other's bodies and had sexual relations two or three times a week. Like all married couples, they each had some wishes that were not quite fulfilled.

Lou wished that Buzz would take a more romantic approach to their relationship. While watching movies, she would point out things that the actors did that she thought were nice. She had found that Buzz was willing to try, but he just did not have the timing. He would think of something he should have done only after the opportunity for action had passed.

Buzz, in turn, wished that Lou would be kinkier in her sex life. It was certainly not the case that she was a prude or anything like that. She had been willing to explore kink with him, but the bottom line was that it just was not for her. Lou would play the bottom to his top every few months, but her heart just wasn't into it. Once Lou even let Buzz tie her up very strictly for their entire 'night' period. They had even tried switching roles once, but neither of them got a kick out of that.

All in all, Buzz was satisfied. His wife was beautiful and physically fit. She rarely said no to a request for sex. And she would play kinky games with him occasionally. Lou thought Buzz was a friend as well as her considerate lover.

Answering his escape practice suggestion, she said, "Buzz, you are just exercising your kink. However, you do make a fair point. I'll go along with this, but you have to take your turn being tied up too. Agreed?"

“Of course, darling mine. I recommend we use the following scenario for escape? The top gets fifteen minutes to tie the bottom with the bottom’s full cooperation. Then the bottom has thirty minutes to escape without interference. If not successful, the bottom will spend two additional hours trying to escape. But the top can interfere as the top sees fit.”

Lou said, “I agree. We will use judo to see who goes first. The first one to hit the mat will be the first captive.”

Buzz answered, “You are rigging that in your favor, aren’t you? You have always been better at martial arts than me. Never mind, you are the boss. Let’s begin.”

Minutes later, Buzz went sailing over Lou's hip and hit the mat. Lou smirked, "Okay, Buzz, take off your gi jacket and lay down on your belly."

Buzz suppressed a grin as he followed his wife's instructions. It was working out just as he planned. Lou was the brains of this outfit. She was also the master of more than one martial art. She just wasn't very good at rigging, though.

Lou got coils of rope from a compartment, knelt beside Buzz, and tied his hands behind his back in a twin column tie. She tied him tightly but did not cinch the tie. Lou did the same kind of tie on his ankles, rolled him over, and helped him sit up. Moving behind him, she brought his knees to his chest and looped rope around his legs, thighs, and torso, putting him into a ball tie.

“I have six more minutes, but I think this will hold you just fine. You can start your half hour now."

Buzz relaxed in his ropes, slowly testing how well Lou had done. There wasn't any slack at his wrists, so he wasn't going to be able to pull a hand free. He could, however, get his fingers on a knot. Another option would be to slide his hands over his butt and feet. But working on the knot would be good practice, so that is what he did.

Ten minutes later, his hands were free, and he could then untie the rope holding him in a ball tie. A few more minutes and his ankles were free, and he handed Lou the ropes she had used.

She said, “I thought that I had done a better job than that. Well, it’s not as if I will be taking any prisoners when we land. I do wish that I had given you better practice, though. I suppose that you want my gi off too?"

She handed the ropes back to Buzz. “I'm sure you will make better use of these than I did."
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for presenting us with the next Chapter of your Saga, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] ! The first part of the Cahpter, playing in the present I find very intriguing. So Carlos will play the Rogue and kidnap Stella and keeping her frequently tied up and gagged? No objections on my Part :) The second Part was equally interessting: We learned more about the History of Newhome and its discovery. All ingridients make this Chaper a strong brew, which makes we wonder where you will take this Story!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for presenting us with the next Chapter of your Saga, @GreyLord ! ...
I really have to agree, and what an awesome prospect it is: plotting including bindings, surely rubbing my hands! :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for presenting us with the next Chapter of your Saga, @GreyLord ! The first part of the Cahpter, playing in the present I find very intriguing. So Carlos will play the Rogue and kidnap Stella and keeping her frequently tied up and gagged? No objections on my Part :) The second Part was equally interessting: We learned more about the History of Newhome and its discovery. All ingridients make this Chaper a strong brew, which makes we wonder where you will take this Story!
The whole story is, of course, too big for me to relate having exceeded my sell-by date. But I deal with that by taking small bytes of the elephant. Smaller stories in the grand sweep of events that are withing my scope. Thank you for your remarks, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I am very glad that you like my two pronged approach this time.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for presenting us with the next Chapter of your Saga, @GreyLord ! ...
I really have to agree, and what an awesome prospect it is: plotting including bindings, surely rubbing my hands! :)
Thank you for your kind words, @Nainur. The next chapter should arrive tomorrow.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], and [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

Now, please enjoy The Kidnapping.

-----

Chapter 25 (M/F) – The Kidnapping

The following day, Carlos met with the Chief, and the Chief told him it was time to go. The Chief's colleagues were ready to apply misdirection. Carlos would leave saying that he was taking his wife to the Big Meadow to have a private few days with her. In fact, they would continue west for the next month until they arrived at Cold Water Springs.

At the Big Meadow, Carlos helped Stella out of the wagon. "Stretch out. It will be your last chance for a while." Stella did fifteen minutes of calisthenics and climbed back onto the wagon seat. “Let’s go. We have many kilometers to go before we can rest tonight,” she said.

Carlos scrambled in ad pulled out coils of rope from under the seat. Stella turned her back to him and crossed her wrists behind her. Carlos tied her wrists and then her elbows. Stella turned straight in the wagon seat, and Carlos tied her legs above her knees and below her knees. Then he crossed one ankle over the other and tied them together. Finally, he lifted her arms over the back seat of the wagon and fastened her hands to her hips with another rope. Stella was bound securely and secured to the wagon seat.

“Just to remind you, you have been kidnapped and are here for my pleasure," Carlos said as he held a tit tightly. If you make noise, I will gag you. If you give me any resistance, I will whip you. Is that clear?"

“Yes, Master. You have made it very clear,” Stella answered with a smirk on her face.

Stella was thrilled. She was on the road again, traveling to a new adventure. Stella was with her mate, Carlos, and tied up securely. Without even thinking about it, she had tested her bonds. She was tied up and would remain so until Carlos freed her. Stella was dressed like a slutty scout, and she knew Carlos enjoyed looking at her.

If he wanted to do more than look, Stella knew that there would be no way to stop him. Of course, she wouldn't want to stop him. Tied up this way, there was not much opportunity for movement. She could stretch her legs as long as she moved them both together. She couldn't lean forward or backward. But there was just a tiny amount of leeway for her to lean to the side. She was sitting close to Carlos on his right side. She bent to her left and was able to lay her head on his shoulder.

Stella thought, "Now, if he would just put his arm around me and fondle my tits." She was looking up at his face, and it was like he had read her mind. His right arm came around her and took a firm grip on her left breast. She smiled. "Now, he should slide his hand under my halter and play with my nipple." Once again, he read her mind. Or so it seemed.

Carlos had an idea of his own. He stopped the wagon for a moment and released Stella from the seat. He pulled her over so her head was in his lap and her chest was facing upward. She positioned her feet on the seat close to her but pointed her knees upward. Carlos lifted her halter above her tits, leaving them bare to his touch.

“It can’t get any better than this until we can fuck,” Stella thought. “I wonder how long he will continue what he is doing. I wonder if he knows that he is making my pussy wet. His dick is pressing against his pants. I’ll move my head against it just to let it know I’m here.”

Carlos could not see the helpers that the Chief had sent, but he knew they were there. The trail west was just that, a trail and not a road. But Carlos had many years of experience driving wagons and as the Wagon Master. He did not stop except to rest and water the horses until it was dark. Stella had made it a long day for him. Then he stopped and unhitched the horses and put them on a makeshift picket line. His next step was to set up their bedroll under the wagon.

Climbing back into the wagon, he said, "I will not risk a fire tonight. We will both have to make do with beef jerky. Slide over to the edge of the wagon seat when I climb out, and I will lift you down."

When he had her feet on the ground, he said, "I expect you would like to pee." Stella shook her head in affirmative. Carlos untied her legs and pulled her pants down. He sat her on the ground to remove her pants from her feet. "Can you manage now, or do you need any help?"

“All I have to do is pee. I can manage. And I will hurry because it is getting frigid." Quickly, she went a few steps away and did her business, and returned. He took her arm and led her to the wagon.

“Here is a drink of water,” holding a cup to her lips. “And here is a piece of jerky for you to chew. Now crawl under the wagon and onto the bedroll.”

Stella was thinking, “This is not so different from the first Wagon Train ride that I had, sleeping under a wagon while tied up.”

Carlos got under the wagon beside her and retied her legs above the knees and at the ankles. Then he hogtied her tight enough that she wasn't going to crawl away. Carlos turned her on her side while getting on the bedroll beside her. After pulling a heavy blanket over them, he untied her halter and stroked her tits. Soon his hand drifted down to her belly and onto her mons. With one hand, his fingers stroked her labia and her clitoris, and his other hand massaged her tits. After a long day in which Stella's body had almost constantly tantalized him, his erection raged. He did know it was his fault. He didn't have to fondle her all day.

He stopped long enough to lower his pants and insert his cock into her now moist cunt. Stella was tightly hogtied and had little option for movement. Carlos chose long slow strokes, ending each stroked by bumping his groin onto her vulva. Stella could not hold back a soft moan of pleasure. Nature had its way, and soon a crash of intense feeling hit both of them. Stella strained as hard as she could to lift her lips to Carlos' lips and kiss him.

“Goodnight, my darling. No matter what you have to do, I love you. We will make this operation a success.”

During the next week, they left the mountains behind. For several days, they travel through grassy plains. It was getting colder, and they knew that they would be in the desert country soon. They had water barrels in the wagon, but they would have to stay on the lookout for oases scattered randomly in the desert.

Carlos pushed as hard as he could while being careful not to overextend the horses. During the day, he would often release Stella from the seat and lay her down with her head in his lap. Carlos would undo her coat enough to get his hand on her tits. The travel seemed so much better while he played with her magnificent breasts.

That caused a problem on its own. Carlos seemed to be in a continuous state of arousal. That was easily solved when he gave the horses a break. They were now some distance from the Rangers camp, and Carlos thought it was safe to be more relaxed now. So he pulled Stella into the back of the wagon and had his way with her. Stella, of course, was entirely happy with her situation. She was pleased to lay in her ropes, letting his hand roam around her tits. His hand would move up and down her body. Carlos was not the only one to get aroused. And the occasional session in the bed of the wagon was heaven itself.

When he pulled her to the back of the wagon for sex, her orgasms were prolonged and intensified by the heavy petting that she had received. And, being bound for sex always enhanced the experience.

“Carlos, is this what your people call a honeymoon?” she asked as they were a week into the trip.

“Close enough. You are keeping me horny all the time but satisfying my needs at every opportunity. I gather that you are getting your fair share of pleasure out of this as well?”

“You bet I am, Master." They had just finished a session in the back of the wagon. "I think that we are safely away from the Rangers now, and I have a request to make. It won't slow us down."

“You are right. We are beyond the range that the Chief will search for us. What can I do for you?"

“I need to exercise. Is there any reason that I couldn’t spend some time running beside the wagon?”

“Why no. That is a good idea. It has warmed up nicely this afternoon. Do you want to start now?”

Stella said, “Sure, this would be a good time. You have already untied my legs for our sex session. Will you help me put my pants back on?”

Carlos stood Stella up and helped her step into her pants. Then he climbed out of the wagon and lifted Stella out.

She asked, "Haven't you forgotten a couple of things. My hands are still tied behind my back. Just like they have been for most of the past week. And you didn't put my halter on me either."

“No, I didn't see any need for either of those things. Seeing your tits bounce while you trot along beside the wagon will be something for me to enjoy. And, of course, you will stay tied up. I will tether you to the wagon to make sure you don't decide to take off where the wagon couldn't follow."

“Carlos, not fair!”

“Maybe not, dear one. But remember that we have to maintain the appearance of your kidnapping should anyone have eyes on us. You will have to pay careful attention to your balance. I will keep the horses to a slow pace, and you can keep up with a slow jog."

Carlos started the wagon at a slow walk for a few minutes and then picked up the pace to a fast walk. There was a nice breeze, and it fanned Stella's hair behind her. As he clucked to horses to a slow trot, he kept admiring glances at Stella and, in particular, her breasts that were moving most excitingly as she trotted beside the wagon. Even without her arms for balance, she did not stumble even once.

Two hours later, Stella had not given any indication that she wanted to stop. Carlos decided on his own that it was time for her to stop running anyway. They were approaching an oasis. Carlos wanted Stella in the wagon as they arrived. An oasis was a place they were more likely to run into human life. Carlos untied her tether and lifted Stella into the wagon. He retrieved her halter and put it on her. They approached the oasis.

Stella saw two horses and told Carlos. He asked, "Do I free you and get out our katanas? Or do we see how this plays first?"

Stella suggested, "Give me a small knife. I will keep it on the seat behind me. If there is not a problem, no one will know I have it. But if you get in trouble and need me, I can respond."

“You are right. We should have thought of that earlier. Okay, I will give you a knife. Here we go into the oasis." Carlos slid a small knife along the seat until it was behind Stella's butt.

“Hold it, mister!” A voice shouted at them. Carlos stopped the wagon and dismounted.

Two men walked into view from behind bushes. Each had a sword and a hand on the hilt, ready to draw. "It is not polite to dismount until invited, mister. What brings you to our oasis? And what do you have to pay for your passage through here?"

The other man spoke for the first time, "Boss, look on the wagon seat. That is one good-looking woman. And he's got her tied up for us. She will be a fine payment."

“John is right. Get the woman out of the wagon. Then you climb back in and keep going, and you will live to tell about this."

Carlos responded, “That is one way to play this. But I am beginning to wonder why I should let you two live.”

“Because there are two of us, and we have swords while you don't. Now get the woman down." The two men started walking toward Carlos as they drew their swords.

Carlos waited for them shaking his head. He saw from how they drew their swords and how they held them that they didn't have any significant training in using their weapons. "Last chance, boys. You can still get on your horses and ride away."

The men saw a very tough-looking man who was very relaxed and calm. But he was unarmed. They both raised their swords over their heads as they approached Carlos. The leader took the center of the approach and swung his sword to cleave Carlos' head open. At the last moment as the man cut down hard with his sword, Carlos stepped forward and to the left side of the attacker. This movement put the attacker between Carlos and the other man. Carlos had raised his hands over his head as he stepped forward. Now he swung his hands down very fast. His left hand grabbed the sword hilt between the attacker's hands with his left hand. With his right hand, he pushed down on the blunt edge of the sword. He pushed the sword further down than the attacker intended. Pushing it down and back between the attacker's legs and then up. It cut the attacker's groin open, causing him to release the sword. Carlos used it without hesitation to stab him in the heart.

Carlos delivered a cut to the second man's sword arm, and the second man also dropped his weapon. Carlos said, "Now you get out of here. Don't you ever let me see you again."

Carlos wanted him to escape alive to tell about what had happened. He hoped that the man's story would establish Carlos' reputation by the time they reached Cold Water Springs.

Seeing he wasn't being pursued, the second man stopped outside the oasis to bind up his arm. Then he continued as fast as he could travel to the Diamond Bar Ranch. On horseback, he could make much better time than was possible for a wagon. It still took him over two weeks to reach the Diamond Bar Ranch and report what happened in the oasis to Carl Johansson, the owner. That night, Carl enjoyed telling his wife, Summer, who listened intently to the story.

Carlos drove to the center of the oasis, where there was a small clear pool of water. Before letting the horses drink, He carefully topped off his water barrels. Then he helped Stella down, telling her, "These trees and bushes protect us from observation. Would you like to have a night of freedom? That fellow I let get away will tell a fine story about us, don't you think?"

“Yes, that worked out well. It would be nice to have a night off. I can fix supper for a change. Then I can think of things to do with my hands to give you a little distraction.”

And she did.

-----

Chief Brooks raged that Carlos and Stella had not returned. He told his leaders, “Stella would not have left without saying something to me. That bastard has kidnapped her. I want a full search conducted by all available Rangers. I want all evidence discovered reported to me.”

Of course, It worked as they had planned. The evidence showed that the McTavrishs had gone to Kennedy. They would almost be there by now.

-----

On the Argonaut, it was now Buzz’s turn to capture Lou. She had asked if she should remove her gi. He answered her, “Of course, and the pants as well, if you don’t mind.”

“Why would I mind? Oh, I see. You assume that this will go into overtime, and you want easy access to my body. Well, okay. But you shouldn't assume that I won't escape in the half-hour."

“That is true. Then why don’t you lose the bra while you are at it?”

“Better for you to dream about that, big boy. How do you want me?”

“Turn around and put your hands behind your back, if you please.”

Buzz crossed her wrists and made horizontal and vertical loops around them, and then cinched them. He also tied her elbows, almost touching because Lou was very limber from her frequent workouts of all types, including yoga. He didn't do a chest harness because he planned on removing her bra as soon as she failed to free herself in the half-hour.

“You can sit on the mat now," he told her. She smoothly sank to the mat and took a seated position. Buzz knelt in front of her, crossed her ankles, and tied them just as he had tied her wrists. "Good, on your stomach now, Lou."

She dropped to one side and smoothly rolled into the position Buzz requested. Now Buzz completed the hogtie, pulling her ankles until they touched her hands.

“I see you are giving me a real challenge. You don't want me to have a chance, do you?"

He replied, “Of course I don’t. If you get captured down on that planet, do you think that your captor will want to give you a chance? I’m working hard here to train you.”

“Yeah, yeah. Does my half-hour start now?"

“No. I have twelve minutes left. I think I will use some of them.”

Buzz placed a stool next to Lou and stood on it with a rope in his hand. He looped the rope through a pulley which he clipped to a ring in the ceiling. He climbed down from the stool and took it off the mat. Returning to Lou, he looped one end of the rope from the pulley under the lines connecting Lou's hands and feet. Buzz pulled the other end of the pulley rope, lifting Lou's knees off the mat and stretching her arms and feet tightly upward.

“Hey, this wasn’t supposed to be a torture session. What are you trying to do?”

“As I said, I'm trying to make you feel like a prisoner. Are you really in pain? I will slack this off if you are."

“It's sure not comfortable. But no, I'm not going to call pain. I will be alright for half an hour. Are you finished now?"

“A gag would be appropriate. But you didn't use one, so I won't either. You can start your half-hour."

Buzz enjoyed watching Lou struggle. It was quickly evident that she was not going to get free until he untied her. But Lou was dedicated to trying her best at everything she did. She used all of her thirty minutes trying to free herself until a bell announced the half-hour was over.

“I didn’t call pain earlier. But this is getting very uncomfortable now. Could you see your way to lowering that rope from the ceiling?”

“Sure, just as soon as I relieve you of your bra.”

He unhooked the bra and freed the shoulder straps. He tightly cupped her tits for a minute. “Okay, I’ll lower you down now.”

Buzz freed her from the ceiling rope and surprised her by releasing her from the hogtie as well.

“Thank you, Buzz. I didn't expect that much accommodation. You must have something evil in mind."

“It all depends on your viewpoint, Lou.”

He flipped her to her back and slid a cushion under her butt. Then he dropped his gi pants and shorts, exposing a full erection. Pulling her up into a seated position, he offered her his cock. "Just to lubricate things."

Lou took him in her mouth and sucked until he withdrew. Buzz took his position between her thighs with his legs on top of her crossed ankles. He inserted his cock into her pussy and began slow long strokes.

Lou thought, "This is realistic. It is what happens to women who get captured. But probably not by someone as considerate as Buzz. Just a few minutes ago, I was pretty uncomfortable. Now, this feels pretty good. And, I might as well enjoy it. I know I won't get free until Buzz unties me. He is too skillful with ropes."

Buzz was thinking, "Lou is a fine woman. She is putting up with this just for me. I'm lucky to be on this voyage and lucky to have her as a wife. I will try extra hard to remember to do the romantic things that she wants me to do. They are not hard to do, just hard to remember to do them at the right time."

Without pausing his strokes, he palmed her tits and kissed her. During the kiss, the volcano erupted, exploding his essence into his wife. Buzz was thrusting extra hard into her and triggered her response. She tensed all of her muscles, straining against the ropes, prolonging and heightening her climax.

To Buzz, this was the proper time to free Lou. But he knew that she wouldn't accept that until she had struggled against the ropes for the entire two hours of their agreement. And, of course, she was also playing the game to please him, bless her heart. She had more than an hour to go, and it was still his job to distract her and interfere if she neared getting free. He decided to change her bondage.

“Okay, Lou. I'm going to let you out of your hogtie and tie you differently." He turned her face down and released her feet from her hands, and a little moan let him know that she found it good to stretch her legs out, at least as far as she could with her ankles tied cross ankle. Next, he unwrapped the cinch on her ankles and the vertical wraps that forced her legs to stay at right angles. This left her ankles in a two-column tie which he cinched. Turning her to her back again, he tied her legs above the knees. Lou tried to keep her knees apart but didn't have a way to stop him.

Buzz pulled Lou to the edge of the mats. He sat at her head with his back to the bulkhead. Pulled Lou up to a seated position and leaning her back against him, he made it convenient for him to cup her tits, stroke her body, and rub her vulva.

He was pulling on a nipple with one hand and fingering her clit with the other when she said, "Damn it, Buzz. You know that feels good, and I would like you to continue. You also know that I have no chance of getting free while you are doing that. I'll give you another chance to tie me up and play with me later. Now, you should let me work on your ropes."

“You are right, dear. I was distracting you. But if you get captured, can you say the same thing won't happen to you?"

“No, not really,” she said as he stood up and helped her to her feet. “At the same time, I can’t say that the native life will be anything that would want to capture us, much less have sex with us. It could be that they would just want to eat us. But this is what we said we would practice.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

superb new chapter!
I always have had a liking to the sight or image the captive to be bound behind a horse or wagon. Yay!
Please, carry on, but in your own pace - it is a pleasure to wait!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The interaction between Carlos and Stella I enjoyed very much, The intimacy, the teasing, the bondage. Then the change of pace when the two scoundrels arrived on the scene. You really wove and weave an fascinating tale her, [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. This Story has all the ingridients of a great Saga, which I could very much imagine as Movie.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Jake78045 wrote: 2 years agoGood story
Thank you, [mention]Jake78045[/mention], for reading and commenting on my story. Normally I wait another day or two before responding to comments. But I want to extend a special welcome to a new member of this forum. I hope you find it very enjoyable.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago superb new chapter!
I always have had a liking to the sight or image the captive to be bound behind a horse or wagon. Yay!
Please, carry on, but in your own pace - it is a pleasure to wait!
Thanks, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. I'm glad you like the images. And I hope you don't have to wait too long.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The interaction between Carlos and Stella I enjoyed very much, The intimacy, the teasing, the bondage. Then the change of pace when the two scoundrels arrived on the scene. You really wove and weave an fascinating tale her, @GreyLord. This Story has all the ingridients of a great Saga, which I could very much imagine as Movie.
Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I am trying to show Stella's and others' reactions more. Also that, when push comes to shove, Stella and Carlos are a team.

I love the idea of this story as a movie. But who would make it? The main stream movie industry has repeatedly shown a congenital inability to film bondage scenes. They also repeatedly show that they know much more than any mere author by rewriting the story and substituting actors with those of the favored race and sexual orientation of the moment. See, as an example of rewriting and skipping tugs, "The Outlaw of Gor". I think you can find it on YouTube. John Norman would not recognize it.

But, again, it is a great thought and I thank you for it.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
Jake78045 wrote: 2 years agoGood story
But, again, it is a great thought and I thank you for it.
Thank you :) But I think your story has all the ingridients of a good movie :) The Characters, the plot, the setting - it all fits perfectly :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], and
[mention]Jake78045[/mention]

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, send me a PM to that effect.

Now, our intrepid pair will finally arrive at Cold Water Springs.

-----

Chapter 26 (M/F) – Entering Cold Water Springs

It had been three weeks and a couple of days since they left the Rangers camp. They had not come across anyone since the two men when they first entered the desert. The desert was giving way and becoming grassland, and they were at a higher altitude now.

Stella had spotted a flash of light from a hill a kilometer away. “Carlos, we are being watched by someone on that hill to the right. I saw the sun reflected by a lens.”

“I knew there was a reason to bring you other than to play with your luscious body. Good spotting."

“Do we need to put on a show for our new watcher?”

“No, Our guy from the oasis will have reported in by now. This watcher could be a response.”

“Carlos, it is possible that our guy didn’t make it back. He could have bled out.”

“I don’t think so. I didn’t cut him to the bone.”

That night, they picked their campsite with great care. Anyone approaching would be visible from the camp, no matter what direction they came chose. The other side of that coin was that they could be seen from a long way off, especially by someone with a spyglass.

Carlos asked, "Does your intuition say we need to do anything special tonight? Mine does not, but yours is better than mine."

“No, I think we are good. We will sleep lightly, as always.”

Carlos freed his mate, as he did every morning and night now, so that she could take care of bodily needs. After eating, the last thing that Stella did was to strip down naked and sponge herself. Then shivering, she crawled under the wagon and onto their bedroll. She was glad to have a fur-lined blanket to pull over her.

Carlos asked, "Where do you get blankets like this? They must be scarce. I have never seen one this size with fur this thick."

Stella answered, "I can only answer you by rumor. Traders would visit the Bucks camp occasionally. Every few years, one would have a blanket like this. They are said to come from a land far west of here. A place with huge and fearsome beasts. Few venture into those lands, and even fewer make it back."

While she was talking, Carlos was tying her spread eagle. He stretched her arms to the front wagon wheels and pulled her ankles to the back wheels. Carlos left her for a few minutes to slowly walk the perimeter of their small camp, watching and listening for any indication of intrusion. He detected nothing unusual and returned to their bedroll. He stripped off his clothes and got under the blanket with Stella.

She said, “Now you have me just where you want me. I can’t move to avoid anything that you want to do to me. What do you want me to do, Master?”

“You are already doing everything that I want," Carlos said as he burrowed under the blanket to kiss her breasts. His hand reached behind her to grasp her gluts while his mouth sucked on her tits. He shook her nipples with his teeth. Carlos moved up and covered Stella's mouth with his and let their tongues play. Moving his mouth back to her breasts, he thrust three fingers between her labia, finding that she was lubricated and ready.

With her legs spread wide by the spread eagle, she was in the perfect position for him. Carlos inserted himself into her vagina, and Stella joined him immediately with a coordinated pumping action. Stella exploded in climax first, arching her hips as high as she could against him. His body did not wait. Stella screamed at the top of her lungs as the waves of pleasure and passion rolled over her. Her kagels clutched his shaft tightly, milking him dry.

“Oh, Stella. You are the treasure of the whole world. I am the most fortunate man on Newhome to have found you. Let’s get this mission accomplished so I can treat you like the princess that you are.”

When the sun first peeked above the horizon, Carlos had the horses hitched and their gear packed in the wagon. Stella was on the wagon seat in her fine new coat with her hands tied behind her back.

She commented, "Last night was good, wasn't it? I don't understand what you meant when you said you would start treating me like a princess. Last night, you treated me like a princess. What else could you do?"

“Just wait, Princess, you will see."

“Yes, Master.”

A few days later, they came over a rise in the ground and saw a valley before them. On the other side of the valley was a town. Carlos said, "That must be Cold Water Springs. There is a small river running through the valley. The headwaters must be a spring in the hills on the other side of the town."

“It is good to get the next phase of this operation going,” Stella said. “Not that the trip hasn’t been a lot of fun.”

“Okay, it is good that this is a warm afternoon. Let's get you into your slinkiest buckskins to make our entrance into Cold Water Springs." He released Stella, and she quickly changed. Carlos applied very strict ropes to her. He pulled her elbows together until they were touching behind her back. Loops of rope went around her wrists and cinched. Carlos tied her breasts in a harness tie. A thin rope pulled the strands of the harness above her tits and below them closer, putting more pressure on the mounds. This forced them out even further. A crotch rope ran from a loop below her navel, between her legs, and attached to her hands, holding them down and preventing arm movement.

Carlos pulled her heels up to the seat and frog-tied her legs. Then each leg was tied to the back of the seat spreading her legs wide and securing Stella to the seat.

“It will take about an hour to get to the town. Are you okay for that long?”

“You know that I am. But you have forgotten something. You should gag me for our entrance."

“You are right. I have one of those sacks with straps.”

It was in his pocket, telling Stella that he had not forgotten. He was just getting to it. He worked the sack into her mouth until it forced her teeth apart and pressed her tongue flat to the bottom of her mouth. He tied the straps behind her neck. It was tight enough that the pressure on the corners of Stella's mouth was evident to anyone who would see her.

Gagged as she was, she couldn't manage a smile. But she did lean over to bump Carlos' shoulder with her head. He looked at her, and she looked back and nodded, clearly meaning, "Let's go."

They rode in on the main street, going up to the Dew Drop Inn where they planned to stay at the recommendation of Lt. Tom Daley, who was stationed here years ago. Everyone who saw them riding in stopped in their tracks to stare at the unusual sight. It was a very rare thing for a man to enter the town with a woman prisoner. And there had never been one as beautiful as Stella. A boy was standing by the Inn as they came up to it. He was staring just like everyone else.

Carlos asked, "Boy, can you hitch these horses to the rail?" The boy nodded and quickly hitched the horses. Carlos flipped him a coin. "What is your name? There is another one if you watch my wagon while I go inside."

The boy answered, "I am Todd, and I would like to watch things for you."

Carlos stood, freeing Stella's legs and helping her to her feet. Then he climbed down to the street and lifted Stella to the ground as well. Taking hold of her arm, he led her into the Dew Drop Inn. A crowd slowly gathering on the street watched intently.

A young man stood behind the counter. "I can see what's caused all of this fuss. You make quite an entrance. My name is Jackson. I assume that you would like a room."

“Yes, one with a large bed and a bath. It is also necessary that I can secure the room against all entry but my own. A suite with good seating would be even better."

“I have just what you need. Can I ask your names?” said Jackson.

“I am Carlos McTavrish, and this is Stella Brooks McTavrish. As you can see, she belongs to me."

“There is no question about that, Mr. McTavrish. And would you be Carlos McTavrish, Wagon Master?” asked Jackson.

“I was.”

“And your lady would be the famous Bandit Scout? It is a rare thing for us to have such famous guests. I think you will find that we can take care of your every need. And how long will you be staying with us, Mr. McTavrish?”

“That remains to be seen. For now, can you provide some hands to unload our wagon to our room and stable the horses?"

“Of course, please leave everything to me.”

“Give the boy, Todd, watching our wagon a coin."

Stella just stood by Carlos, looking very seductive. Despite Jackson's smooth manners, Stella and Carlos could tell she was significantly affecting him.

Jackson said, "No problem. Will you give me a moment to step into the Tavern to organize a work crew? I will be right back to show you your rooms." And it was only a minute before he did return. "Four men are unloading your wagon and will take the horses and the wagon to the stables where they will get the care they need. I gave Todd a coin. Follow me, please."

Jackson led the way up carpeted stairs to the second floor and another flight of stairs to the third floor. A massive door blocked their way at the top of the stairs until Jackson opened it with a key. Carlos was shocked to see a suite more opulent than anything in the Rider big house. And that was saying a lot. They entered into a sitting room. There was a master bedroom, a dining room, a guest bedroom, a bathroom with indoor plumbing, and a storage room. The bedroom had a big four-post bed, several chest-of-drawers, a tub, several chairs, and a dressing table. The sitting room had a deep sofa, several comfortable-looking chairs, side tables, and a coffee table.

“The Drop Inn Tavern can serve you here, as you wish. And, of course, you are welcome to visit the Tavern. There is a storeroom for the contents of your wagon. You can direct the workers to place any items you wish in the bedroom or elsewhere. Here is the only key to this suite. Please return it at the end of your stay. Now, is there anything else that I can do for you? Do you require any special equipment for your lady?”

“I will come down after the wagon is unloaded. I would like to see where my horses and wagon are kept.”

“Of course, I am at your disposal at any time.”

Carlos sat Stella in one of the sitting room chairs and tied each foot to the foot of the chair. The crew began carrying their things from the wagon. One of the crew asked, “We assumed that you wanted the water barrels left in the wagon?”

“Yes, that is fine.”

Every time a crew member passed the door to the sitting room, he would be sure to look at Stella. Stella, in turn, ignored the crew entirely.

When the crew had finished, Carlos paid them and tipped them very well. They assured Carlos they were available for him if he had further tasks.

When the crew left, Carlos locked the door and removed Stella's gag. She said, "I seem to be having a major effect on the men here. I can't believe they have never seen a woman tied up before."

“Just never one as beautiful as you, my dear. In an hour, we will try the food in the Tavern. Would you like to get untied until then?”

“Carlos, seeing the reaction of these men has caused my pussy to tingle. And tied as I am, I can only get minor relief from this crotch rope. The tingle has moved to my nipples also. It would take time to untie me. Couldn't you aid me faster and more directly?"

“You are a minx, you know.” Carlos untied her feet and helped her stand. He removed her crotch rope and lowered her pants so that he could rub her mons. Stella kissed him as he fingered her.

Then Carlos removed her halter and twisted and pulled her nipples. He replaced his fingers with his mouth so his hand could continue stimulating her vagina. Stella moaned, “Fuck me, Carlos. Please don’t wait. On the floor. Now.”

“Sorry, you will have to wait a few minutes more while I check on the horses and the wagon.”

“Damn,” she said. But Stella knew that he was going to make sure that the katanas had not been disturbed. But, for the practice, she glared him out the door. It was, indeed, only a few minutes until he returned. He eased Stella to the floor and followed her wishes.

-----

We left Buzz and Lou during an escape training session. Buzz was continuing his training of Lou in escapism. However, it had become more of a play session.

Holding her arm for balance, he said, “Hop over to the center of the mat where I have the pulley.” He enjoyed watching her breasts bounce as she hopped to the center. Tying one end of the rope from the pulley to her wrist bindings, he pulled the other end raising her arms into a strappado. Judging the height of her hands to be high enough to be a little uncomfortable and forcing her to bend over but without being extremely painful, he tied off the other end of the pulley to her elbow cinch.

“The clock says you have fifty minutes to go. I will leave you alone most of that time. Are you satisfied that I have given you something to work on?”

Lou knew that she was there until Buzz turned her loose. "You are doing your part. I don't think you have left anything in reach of my fingers that I can use to improve my situation. I think this will be a practice in endurance for me. But a deal is a deal, isn't it?"

Buzz smiled as he squeezed her tits. Then he went to the edge of the mat and sat down to observe Lou. He found that an enjoyable task. He found it a challenge not to return to her and resume stroking her body. After ten minutes, he talked to her to get a response to make sure she was really alright.’’

Then he decided that he was not up to the challenge of not touching Lou. He stood beside her left hip and pulled on a breast with his left hand. His right hand went between her bound legs, and he let his fingers work on her vulva. A finger went around the inside of her labia. It stopped at her apex for a good massage of her clit. Lou moaned, "You are driving me crazy, you know. But how can I complain? It feels so damn good."

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m interfering with your training. Excuse me.” Buzz withdrew and returned to his seat at the edge of the mat.

The bell sounded, telling them the two hours was over. Lou said, "Buzz, I want you to do something for me if you can. Will you try?"

“You know that I will try my best. What do you need?”

“I want you to gag me thoroughly and tighten the pulley a little more. Then, what I want most of all is for you to fuck me while I am tied like this. I understand that you may not have recovered enough from our last session to do this. Am I asking too much?"

"Lou, I have been watching you for the last hour and petting you for a good bit of it. Most of that time, I have had an erection. Doing as you ask will be both an honor and a pleasure.”

Buzz took a gag from a compartment. It was a panel gag with a plug to go inside the mouth. The plug would press on the tongue, making speech almost impossible. The straps that would fasten behind her neck would press around the mouth, sealing it. He showed it to Lou, and she nodded to go ahead. Buzz gagged her and untied the end rope from the pulley from her elbow bonds. After pulling her hands 16 cm higher, he tied the end rope to her hands. Buzz dropped his clothing and stood behind her.

He stroked her butt and her back. He pulled on her breasts, and he cupped her mons. Inserting a finger between her labia, he saw that she was getting moist but wasn't ready yet. He stood before and played further with her tits, tweaking her nipples. Going to her rear again, he rubbed her labia and found that she was now ready for him.

This was not like any fucking they had done in the past. He held her hips and thrust hard for a minute. Then he leaned over her back and played with her tits. As he stood erect again, his hands would trail over her ripped abdominals and end by fingering her clit. Lou was straining against her bonds with all of her might when they each had an orgasm. Buzz stood there for a minute while reason returned.

Buzz immediately lowered Lou from the strappado and removed the gag. Next, he started untying her legs and ankles. Lou turned to Buzz and stretched on her toes to kiss him.

“Thank you, Buzz. You made that very exciting. I may not have given you enough opportunity to indulge your fantasies and kinks. I think that I have discovered something significant. Before, when you tied me up for sex, I would just lay there and wait for you to have your fun. It was not unpleasant for me, but it wasn't great fun, either.

“This time, I was involved in a scenario, trying to escape. While you were getting on with your fuck, I was straining against the ropes as hard as I could. I reached an organism faster, and it was more powerful than any that I have ever had. I want to revisit this soon."

-----

The Argonaut has many Artificial Intelligences, or AIs, including one in the lander. These are networked with the extensive set of sensors and monitors that will record all aspects of the landing. The Argonaut would be in communications with the lander except when the planet prevented line of sight.

The landing would happen just after dawn at the selected site. This happened to be a few hours after their normal wake up time on Lou and Buzz completed all of the protocols, strapped into the lander, and broke free from that Argonaut. The Space X Explorer ship would maintain contact with them but would be able to offer advice only. The AIs would report their progress to Earth. They would arrive at Earth 48 years because of the limitation of the speed of light.

The site chosen for their landing was several km from a location that appeared to have fires at night. The entry into the planet's atmosphere went as expected, and there were no problems with the landing. Lou was a highly skilled pilot. Previous unmanned probes had shown that the air would be very satisfactory to human life.

The season was mid-Spring, and the temperature was balmy. The air had a sweets smell with the hint of flowers nearby made more sweet by not having years of recycling. Lou and Buzz walked circles around the lander, getting a feel for the land. Each time they did a circle, they used a larger radius covering more and more land. Soon, the walking over uneven ground gave them a hunger that they were not used to feeling. They returned to the lander and ate their first meal in its shade.

Buzz was the first to say that he was feeling uneasy. He had the feeling they were being watched. After a query to the lander's AI, the lander completed a new scan of their surroundings. The AI's reported to Lou that there were several heat signatures and gave them the azimuth from the lander to the heat sources. Before long, the AI said that one heat signature was approaching. A short time later, they were amazed to see a very human figure approaching them. As it came closer, they were even more surprised that it was a beautiful female.

The female had a bow in her hand and a quiver of arrows at her side. She had not reached for an arrow yet. Lou and Buzz faced her with their hands out to their sides and their open palms facing the female. They hope that would be considered a peaceful gesture. The female stopped about five paces away and began speaking. The speech was not intelligible to the visitors. The lander's sensors made a complete record. The AI's on the lander, and the Argonaut began analyzing it immediately.

Lou pointed her index fingers at her chest and said, “Lou.” Then she pointed at Buzz and said, “Buzz.”

Then Buzz pointed his index fingers at his chest and said, "Buzz." The female nodded her head, and Buzz pointed to Lou and said, "Lou."

The female responded by pointing her fingers at Lou and said, "Luuoo." Then she pointed at Buzz and said, "Bzzz." She pointed her fingers at herself and said, "Jasmine." Of course, Jasmine wasn't what she said, but that was as close a word in English as they could approximate what she said.

Jasmine pointed in the direction she had come and asked something unintelligible. Lou guessed she was asking if her companions could approach and made a waving motion that we would know meant to come on. It seemed to work as three men came walking up. They were dressed in buckskins, pants, and shirts. The woman was dressed in buckskin pants and a halter showing midriff and cleavage.

After a short conversation with Jasmine, the man that seemed to be in charge pointed to himself and said what sounded like, “Jason.”

Lou thought, “How appropriate for the Argonauts to meet Jason.” She then pointed to Jason and said, “Jason.” Then she pointed to Jasmine and said, “Jasmine.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another excellent the continuation. I liked especially the second tie up sequence and the arrival of Carlos and Stella into town. They surely got everbodies Attention :)

The two pronged approach you chose so far works excellent in my humble opion. I like the pacing of the narrative. Not too slow and not too fast.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I've been out for a while so its good to come back to see that we're already three chapters into the new arc. Of course its great to see the characters return but all of my attention has been driven to the argonaut ship and its crew, the fact that you decided to go with that really took me by surprise so I'm really excited about where the story will go from this point on.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

always making me looking forward for the next to come... :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Another excellent the continuation. I liked especially the second tie up sequence and the arrival of Carlos and Stella into town. They surely got everbodies Attention :)

The two pronged approach you chose so far works excellent in my humble opion. I like the pacing of the narrative. Not too slow and not too fast.
Stella's job is to attract attention and provoke challenges. That will come to a head in the next chapter. Thank you for your comments, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
banshee wrote: 2 years ago I've been out for a while so its good to come back to see that we're already three chapters into the new arc. Of course its great to see the characters return but all of my attention has been driven to the argonaut ship and its crew, the fact that you decided to go with that really took me by surprise so I'm really excited about where the story will go from this point on.
Welcome back, [mention]banshee[/mention]. I'm glad that you are enjoying the Argonaut thread. Lou and Buzz will get in a lot of trouble before it is over.

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago always making me looking forward for the next to come... :D
Thank you for saying that, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. The next chapter is almost ready.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], and
[mention]Jake78045[/mention]

Carlos and Stella turn up the heat in Cold Water Springs by eating in the Tavern. I hope you will enjoy this episode.

-----

Chapter 27 (M/F) – The Drop In Tavern

Carlos said, "We have given people enough time to gather in the Tavern. I think there will be a good crowd waiting to see what we will do next." Carlos and Stella were in bed and Carlos was laying on his side. He pulled Stella's bound arms into his front. His arms were around her while he fondled her soft but firm tits. Stella moved to his touch, pushing her breasts into his hands harder.

She said, “Now you have the problem of getting my halter back on. Do you take the time to untie my chest harness, put the halter on, and retie the harness? Or can you slip it one me under the ropes? You might be able to slip it on me if I exhale big. You would have to do some pushing and pulling on my tits. Do you want to give it a try?”

“Sure," he said, sitting up. "Come sit on this stool by the dressing table, and I will try to dress you." Carlos helped her to her feet and then to step into her pants. When she sat at the dressing table looking at herself in the mirror, he started working her halter under the chest ropes. Stella dutifully expelled all of the air out of her lungs to give him as much slack as possible. He got it right by manipulating her tits inside the halter and pulling the halter and straps into position.

“That was fun,” she murmured. “I have had a thought. Instead of these pants, I have some very brief shorts in my bags. Since I am the bait, would you like me to wear them?”

“Stella, I did not realize that you are an exhibitionist at heart." He opened one of her bags and found the shorts right away. "They have just enough buckskin to cover your pussy. If you, tied up and showing most of your skin, doesn't provoke someone to challenge me for you, nothing will."

“Let’s take a few more minutes to put some light makeup on my face. Don’t worry, I will direct you. Get my makeup case from the same bag.”

“One more thing, Carlos said. “Let’s put your calf-length boots on you. I want to slip a knife in one of your boots. Would you want it on the right or the left? Just in case I screw up, I want you to have some insurance if you are captured."

“I don’t expect you to screw up, dear. But thanks for thinking about me. Put it in my left boot.”

A short time later, they were walking down the stairs. Stella was a sight to see. Leather boots up her calves. Bare legs from there to her crotch that was barely covered by deerskin shorts. An expanse of skin displayed past her navel and ripped abdomen to her ribs. Rope pushed against the halter on her breasts, lifting them. The rope above her breasts pushed down, mostly on bare skin. A cord between her tits pulled the loops even tighter, forcing her breasts even further forward. Rope made her elbows touch behind her back and pulled her shoulder back, adding even more to the display. Her hands were held in place at her glutes by a crotch rope. Stella was not gagged and had a big smile on her face.

From the lobby of the Inn, they greeted Jackson, Stella saying, “Hello Jackson, I didn’t get to greet you when we arrived. You have a very nice establishment here.”

Jackson could not keep his eyes from bulging a little and staring at Stella. He was almost stammering as he answered, "I'm glad that you like it, Ms. Stella. Please let me know if I can do anything for you during your stay with us. Carlos, you should be alert and prepared for some excitement tonight.”

Carlos grinned as they passed through the lobby entrance to the Drop In Tavern. As he expected, the place was crowded. There was a low stage for musicians who were playing as they entered. The music and the crowd's noise dropped off as all eyes turned to Stella, who returned their looks with a thousand-meter stare. The bartender greeted them.

“I am Roy. Welcome to the Drop In Tavern. Your table is the one with the reserved sign by the stage. If you require a quieter spot, let me know. What can I get you to drink?”

Carlos answered, "Two mugs and a pitcher of your best ale. And a menu, please. It has been a long time since we have eaten well."

The music started back, and a low hum of conversation picked up as they moved to their table. Roy placed menus, napkins, and mugs by them and the pitcher of ale. He, too, was unable not to stare at Stella as he removed the reserved sign.

When Roy left, Carlos got up and leaned over Stella and kissed her. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm. They were showing the world that Stella was his willing prisoner. "Just to make sure you don't get wanderlust, let's secure your feet to the chair.'

“As you wish, darling,” she said. Carlos pulled each foot to the back let of the chair and tied it to a chair leg. He then moved his chair so that he was next to her instead of across the table. Taking his seat, he leaned toward her and whispered so only Stella could hear, “I do hope no one starts anything before we eat. I really am hungry.”

Stella took the opportunity to give him a quick kiss. Carlos picked out what he wanted on the menu and showed it to Stella. She said that would be fine with her as well. Carlos signaled Roy and ordered two medium-rare steaks with loaded baked potatoes and a vegetable. Roy brought it out on steaming platters, assisted by an attractive serving girl when the food was ready.

“This is Helen, and she will be seeing to your needs. I wanted to be the first to serve you."

Helen had long auburn hair. She was well endowed and dressed to display her assets. Helen openly appraised Carlos and Stella and greeted them with a big smile.

“Thank you, Roy. Helen, I think we have everything that we need for now,” Stella answered. The platters held sharp knives and forks. Carlos spread their napkins in their laps. Everyone who could see their table was looking to see how Stella would eat.

Carlos became very industrious, cutting her steak and his own and feeding her as well as himself. Soon, they were both feeling very contented. The steak and the ale were excellent. They had eaten all that they wanted with little leftover.

While they ate, they listened for any conversation they could overhear. The name Summer came up again and again. They expected that. They saw she was respected and feared. And she was trouble.

John, from the oasis, had reported the event to Carl Johansson. Carl passed the information to his wife, Summer. She had monitored the progress of Carlos and Stella across the desert wherever possible. She was in her town office and heard of their arrival within minutes. Summer had a wide range of brutes and thugs at her command. She picked two that she knew to be top fighters and two more for their muscles. She had them go to the Tavern and wait. The fighters were to kill Carlos, and the muscle would abduct Stella. The fighters would have to pick a disagreement to maintain some appearance of fair play.

When Carlos folded their napkins and pushed back their platters, Summer's fighters approached the table. "Everyone else here acts like they are too scared to say anything, so it is up to me. You are hogging this beautiful lady, and that is very greedy on your part. I want to dance with her."

Carlos appraised the pair and answered, “But you can see that she is tied up at the moment and isn’t able to accommodate your wish.” They were both armed with swords, as was Carlos.

The thug said, "You could untie her from that chair, and she could dance. There is no need to untie the rest of her. She looks fine tied up."

Carlos replied, “No, I don’t think I can see my way to do that.”

“Then I will have to satisfy myself, for now, with cutting you to pieces." The thugs advanced closer, and Carlos got to his feet, pushing his chair back and out of the way. Both thugs drew their swords. When they were within striking distance, Carlos drew his sword with blinding speed, slashing open the bellies of both of his opponents with one movement. This sword was not as sharp as a katana, and it took a lot of force to accomplish this. But Carlos was a powerful man.

“Roy, you have some trash to remove. If you get them to a medico, they might even live.”

Roy signaled to the muscle who came and carried the thugs out into the night. “The Drop In Tavern regrets that your evening was disturbed. Your bill is on the house tonight.”

Helen and other Tavern help came with mops and buckets to clean the blood from the floor. Roy signaled the musicians to play something lively. “A round of drinks on the house.”

Carlos resumed his seat next to Stella, and they both observed the room. When the mop crew finished their work, Helen approached the table and asked, "Is there anything I can do?"

Stella answered, "Yes, Helen, there is. Would you be so kind as to untie my legs from this chair? You see, right now, we don't want to divert our attention from the room in case those thugs have any more friends in here."

“I see what you mean. I know the four involved in the attack. They work for Summer Johansson, and there are no more of her hands here now." As she was saying that, she knelt by Stella's chair and untied one leg. Then she went between Stella's and Carlos' chairs and untied the other.

Carlos said, "Thank you, Helen." He placed coins in her hand that would have covered the price of their food and drink.

Carlos and Stella moved to the hotel's door while watching each others' back. In the lobby, they relaxed but hurried toward the stairs. Jackson said, "I hope you enjoyed the Tavern."

Carlos answered, “Thanks for the tip,” as they moved up the stairs to the security of their suite.

Once Carlos locked the door behind them, he began untying Stella. "We have tweaked the dragon. We will see what comes of it."

“You have indeed. And WOW, I didn’t know that you were a practitioner of iaido. Where did that come from?” Stella asked.

“I have been practicing for years. While we were at the Ranch, the Medico has been helping me improve.”

The last of the ropes fell away. Stella put her arms around Carlos’ neck and pulled him into a long kiss. “Not being able to put my arms around you is the one thing that I dislike about you tying me up.

“Then keep them around me all night. We are full of good food. I believe we are secure in here. Even if Jackson was lying and has another key, the door latches securely on this side. How do you assess the players tonight?"

I don't know about Jackson yet. He is an oily one, but he did give us a heads up. Roy is in Summer’s camp. I have a feeling that Helen might become an ally.”

“Agreed. Tomorrow, we will see what Summer’s next move will be.”

Stella asked, “Is it time to bring out our katanas? I would hate to need them and not have them at hand. At the same time, I can see that bringing them out at just the right moment could have great shock value.”

“Let's wait a little longer. I think Summer will want to talk to us before bringing anything too heavy against us. Tonight was just a test. If we couldn't survive that, she didn't need us."

“Okay. To bed now? I am a lot lighter without all those ropes. But my halter and these shorts still weigh me down."

-----

Lou and Buzz continue meeting the natives that had come to their landing site.

Jasmine and Jason introduced the other two men who had names that sounded like Bear and Henry. Jasmine approached Lou and reached out her hand with a questioning look on her face. Lou held very still and smiled as Jasmine touched her shoulder and felt the material of her pullover shirt. Jasmine ran her hand down Lou's front, over her breast, and down to her hips, where she fingered the fabric of Lou's pants. Jasmine had a look of wonderment on her face and began talking excitedly to Jason, Bear, and Henry. She went to Buzz and touched him in the same way.

The natives began studying the lander and walked around it several times while continuing to talk among themselves. This continued to provide data to the AI's who reported to Lou, and they now had the basics of the syntax of the native's language and were building vocabulary. When the natives came back to Lou and Buzz, Lou put the AI's on a speaker, and the AI's began a conversation. The natives expressed much excitement at hearing a voice coming from the speaker. It must have been like magic to them.

As the AIs established a conversation with the natives, they displayed the text on the sleeve display of Lou and Buzz. There were gaps where the AIs didn't yet have the vocabulary to translate. But it was soon apparent that Lou and Buzz were invited to visit the native's village.

“Buzz, I think that I should go with them, and you should stay here, inside the lander. If you had to, you could pilot it back to the Argonaut."

“No, Lou. You are the more valuable member of this team. I will go to the camp, and you stay here."

“As commander, I need to be the one to go to the camp to meet with their leader. You can see that. I want your support on this."

“I'm not good at telling you no, Lou. You are the commander, and I will do what you want."

The AIs were listening to their conversation and told the natives that Lou would go with them. That prompted some discussion between the AIs and the natives because the natives thought Buzz was in command. It took some talking before the natives realized that Lou was in charge.

The native leader told Lou, through the AIs, that they would leave Jasmine with Buzz as a hostage and show of good faith. Lou tried to tell the natives a hostage wasn't necessary, but they ignored her. The native leader barked a command. Jasmine turned her back to Bear, who quickly tied her hands behind her back and tied her elbows, almost touching. The leader asked Buzz to inspect the ties to ensure that they were secure.

Jasmine walked up to Buzz with a big smile on her face and turned so that he could inspect the ropes. Buzz was very much in shock. This was not a development that he or Lou had anticipated. It was even more complicated because Jasmine was a gorgeous young woman. Her cleavage was prominent before she was tied up. Now, with her elbows pulled together, she was nothing short of spectacular.

“Lou,” Buzz asked, “what am I supposed to do with her. We don’t know their customs. What if I offend them by something I might do or not do?”

“Well, Buzz, I think you are on your own here. I do suggest, as your wife, that you keep your hands to yourself, alright? And you will have access to the AIs for translation just as I will. Talk to her and find out everything that you can."

They did not know, at that time, that the use of hostages was a common practice of the natives. Their expectations were that Jasmine was for Buzz's service and only required that she be returned to them undamaged. Not accepting Jasmine as a hostage would dishonor the natives.

The three native men started the hike to their camp and beckoned for Lou to follow, which she did.

Buzz spoke to Jasmine, "Let me see your ropes again." The AIs translated, and Jasmine backed up to Buzz. He started untying her elbows, telling her, "I don't see any need to keep you tied up. We can talk without that."

Jasmine twirled away from him as soon as she felt his hand on a knot. She spoke sharply to him, “No, that would be wrong. You must leave me as a hostage.” The AIs spoke Jasmine’s words rather than printing them on Buzz’s sleeve. They gave her a sexy voice to go with her looks.

“Okay, okay. I did not mean to offend you. We will do as you wish. Would you like to see inside the lander? The seats there will be far more comfortable than standing out here."

“Yes, thank you, Buzz. Can you tell me where you came from?"

Buzz pointed to the sky and said, "Our ship is up there in the sky. This lander is our transportation from there to here." The AI's told Buzz they didn't have words for ship, lander, or transportation. Buzz could see that it was going to take time to establish complete communications with the natives. At the suggestion of the AIs, Buzz asked her about her people. Just for something as simple as the size of her group, they had first to learn how the natives counted.

Jasmine had been amazed at the soft padded seat where Buzz directed her. She insisted that he tie her to the seat, but there wasn't any rope on the lander. Jasmine thought that was very funny. She told him to let her out of the lander and to follow her. Buzz did, and a few hundred meters from the lander, she touched a backpack with her foot. Looking in the pack, he saw several coils of rope, a jug of liquid he thought was water, and what appeared to be food.

“Take the pack to your vehicle, please. Now you have some rope."

When Buzz let Jasmine back into the lander, she settled immediately in her seat and directed him to tie her to it. He did, and they resumed the discussion of her people.

Night was falling, so Buzz fixed a meal and spoon-fed Jasmine. She had never tasted anything like this. It was a pure wonderment, just like everything else had been on this strange day. She tried to describe the cattle and deer meat that was the main fare of her people.

Without Buzz having a clue, Jasmine was having thoughts very different than their conversation.

She was thinking, "Buzz is a handsome man. I wonder where he is really from. We have never seen anything like this strange chariot. Their clothes are so very different. But he is built as strong as anyone I have ever known. I have got to get his hands on my tits and cunt."

Buzz was having thoughts as well. "Her halter shows so much of her breasts that she might as well not wear it. Her pants are so low that her vagina might show if she moves too much. And her abdominals! She has a six-pack that exceeds Lou's. I love Lou, but putting my hands on Jasmine would be amazing. But I won't. I will stay faithful to Lou. My God, I never expected to be in such a trying situation! I thought that I had left temptations behind me when I left Earth."

Jasmine interrupted their conversation about her people, saying, "My nipple has a terrible ache. Please, would you rub it for me? I am tied up as your hostage and can't do it for myself. Please help me."

The AI could not translate the word nipple. Buzz knew she wanted him to do something for her, and he wanted to help. The AI told Jasmine it couldn't translate the word nipple. Jasmine took the initiative.

Hold your hand over me. Now move it toward my head and a little to the side. Good, now touch me.”

“Jasmine, I can't touch your breast. You are my prisoner, and it wouldn't be right."

“But I want you to touch me badly. Please."

Buzz was saved from his moral dilemma by the return of Lou. She took a look at Jasmine strapped to the seat and said, “I thought that you would turn her loose. What happened?”

“Jasmine took exception to me freeing her and insisted that I tie her to the seat. We have had a lot of conversation, which you will want to replay."

“Yes, I will. Now let's untie Jasmine and give her back to her people."

Lou helped unwrap the rope holding her to the seat and got her to her feet. But when Lou started untying her hands, Jasmine objected, “You must return me like this.”

Lou opened the hatch and led Jasmine out to Jason, who untied her after a quick visual examination. As a last surprise of the day, Jasmine ran up to Buzz and gave him a tight hug.

“I left two communicators in the village. The AIs will continue working on the language. I expect that we will see a lot of progress by tomorrow. I will listen to your talks with Jasmine. By the way, she has a big crush on you. My day went very well."

Lou told Buzz how the natives welcomed her to their village. They showed her about the village and some of the surrounding area. A small group she took to be the village wise people talked to her extensively. She had left the two communicators with them so the AIs could continue working on the language.

She met the village Chief, Iron Eyes. Lou tried to explain thr Argonaut to the natives. She asked the Chief if she could take a blood sample. It took some explanation to convince him that it did not mean slicing someone's arm with a knife and catching the blood in a jar. The people were astonished at a simple syringe to draw blood. She told them that they would return to the Argonaut tomorrow, and it would analyze the sample. Two big questions were: Were these natives, who looked to be human, in fact completely human? If so, how did they get here? There was at least one school of thought on Earth that ancient space travelers had seeded human life. If the natives here are fully human, it would support that theory.

After listening to the high points of the talk between Buzz and Jasmine presented by the AI, Lou said, "I think that you showed great restraint. It could not have been easy for you to have a gorgeous young woman willingly tied up and at your disposal. With your bondage kink, that was especially hard on you. I said we would revisit that subject, and I think now is the time to do that. Buzz, your gonads must be supercharged after today. Would you like to tie me up and have your way with me now?"

“Lou, I can't describe how badly I need that right now. You are right. Jasmine is a very beautiful woman. Having her here all afternoon and part of the night has certainly worked on my libido. Isn't it nice that Jasmine left some rope for us?" Buzz unzipped and removed Lou's clothing and laid her back on her seat. The seat was too large to tie her hands behind it, so he bound her forearms to the flexible armrests. Then he tied each ankle to the corresponding arm after lowering the armrests, placing her hands below her hips. Lou was in a very comfortable position and was fully accessible to Buzz.

Most of the day, Buzz had had either a semi-erection or a full erection. His member had become fully erect once again as he stripped and tied his wife. He paused in his haste to plow her only for brief cunnilingus to ensure her lubrication. Then he moved his hips between her legs and inserted his phallus into her vagina. With one hand on a tit and the other behind her neck, he pumped with vigor only a few times before exploding in a climax. Then he settled into a slower, steady rhythm while massaging her neck and breast. Shortly after he focused on her nipple, Lou felt her orgasm building, and, in moments, she was panting as hard as Buzz.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear [mention]GreyLord[/mention] I will have to read this latest Chapter of your epic tale again, because it is so rich in Detail and simply worth reading it more than once. On first remark: I liked the Scene in the Tavern very much, they way Carlos took out the Tugs. It will be interessting to see how Summer will react!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Dear @GreyLord I will have to read this latest Chapter of your epic tale again, because it is so rich in Detail and simply worth reading it more than once. ...
Exactly. It's getting better and better (if it is possible at all!)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great chapter, good to see Lou and Buzz explore the planet, I wonder what situations that will end up putting them in
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Dear @GreyLord I will have to read this latest Chapter of your epic tale again, because it is so rich in Detail and simply worth reading it more than once. On first remark: I liked the Scene in the Tavern very much, they way Carlos took out the Tugs. It will be interessting to see how Summer will react!
It is such an honor, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], for you to say this is worth reading more than once. Thank you very much.

The Tavern scene was fun to write. Soon Stella will show that she is a badass also.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Dear @GreyLord I will have to read this latest Chapter of your epic tale again, because it is so rich in Detail and simply worth reading it more than once. ...
Exactly. It's getting better and better (if it is possible at all!)
Thank you so much, [mention]Nainur[/mention]. Of course I hope to improve as I proceed with the story.
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter, good to see Lou and Buzz explore the planet, I wonder what situations that will end up putting them in
Good to hear from you, [mention]banshee[/mention]. You can be sure that they will see trials, trouble, tribulation, and tugs.

The next chapter will drop soon, possibly even tomorrow.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Dear @GreyLord I will have to read this latest Chapter of your epic tale again, because it is so rich in Detail and simply worth reading it more than once. On first remark: I liked the Scene in the Tavern very much, they way Carlos took out the Tugs. It will be interessting to see how Summer will react!
[...]

The Tavern scene was fun to write. Soon Stella will show that she is a badass also.

Looking forward to it. I can´t wait so see Stella kicking some ass :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well what can I say. It taken me a few days to get through this epic tale. Though at first I wasn’t sure if it was me. I’m not one for sci-fi. But it simply doesn’t read the way I initially expected. In fact it more like the traditional western you wished had been played on in the big screen. And as my esteemed fellow writer [mention]Caesar73[/mention] stated. The detail is fantastic. Please keep up the great work it’s truly appreciated
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
[...]

Looking forward to it. I can´t wait so see Stella kicking some ass :)
After being tied up as much as she has, Stella is ready to do some ass kicking. Just a few more chapters til then.
Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well what can I say. It taken me a few days to get through this epic tale. Though at first I wasn’t sure if it was me. I’m not one for sci-fi. But it simply doesn’t read the way I initially expected. In fact it more like the traditional western you wished had been played on in the big screen. And as my esteemed fellow writer @Caesar73 stated. The detail is fantastic. Please keep up the great work it’s truly appreciated
Thank you so much for your remarks, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. I hope that I haven't missed an earlier comment from you. Welcome to the Bandit Scout. I hope that you will continue to enjoy the story as it unfolds.

-----

[mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]banshee[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Boundcurious[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]RopeBunny[/mention], [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention], [mention]Jake78045[/mention], and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

In this next chapter, you will get a little better glimpse of Summer and a much closer look at Helen.

-----

Chapter 28 (M/F) – They learn about Helen

Summer Johansson had not expected her men to prevail against Carlos McTavrish. He had a longstanding reputation for being tough, gained from his years of experience as Wagon Master. The almost incoherent report they received from their hand, John, added to that reputation but was fuzzy in the detail. But she had expected her men to get at least a few grams of flesh in the process. As far as she could determine, other than a few words, the encounter had lasted about a second. She had not heard anything previously indicating that he was a master swordsman. That kind of training took many years.

Moreover, his encounter with her two men at the oasis showed that he was superior at barehanded fighting as well. That was not unexpected. But not many barehanded fighters would go against two swordsmen. She was dealing with a very superior person here.

He could be a danger to her, or he could be a prized asset. She would have to play this very carefully. The role of the Bandit Scout was not very clear either. Every indication she had received showed that the Scout was a closely guarded prisoner who had learned not to give trouble. The daughter of a Bandit Chief who had shown her capability as a Scout would not submit to that kind of treatment willingly. Roy said that she was dressed more scantily than a tart and was bound cruelly. But two things didn't seem right. First, Carlos treated her like a lady even though he kept her bound. Second, when they left the room, the girl's attitude changed. She acted like a partner, maintaining watch even tied up. That might be the most troubling thing about all of this.

It was going to take a personal evaluation to resolve. That was what she was so good at doing. In the morning, she would send the McTavrishs an invitation to lunch. She would have to show enough of her cards for them to know this was a serious game. Then she would make an offer that they couldn't refuse. She would continue to think carefully about which of her cards to show and what offer to make.

The following morning, she sent an assistant to ask Mr. Jackson to drop by immediately. Naturally, it was only a few minutes until Jackson was at her door.

“Thank you for coming promptly, Jackson. I have an invitation that I would like you to deliver to the McTavrishs by 9 am this morning. Will that be a problem?” She handed Jackson a envelope.

“No, Ms. Summer, I am delivering breakfast at 8 am and can give them your invitation then.”

“Good, I appreciate your assistance in this matter.”

-----

At 8 am, Jackson loaded Helen with a breakfast tray to take to the top floor suite. The tray was filled with link sausages, scrambled eggs, grits, country ham, toast, hash brown potatoes, and red-eye gravy. And a carafe of coffee and a pitcher of juice. Helen was dressed more demurely than last night but was still very attractive.

At the top of the stairs, she set the platter on a side table and knocked on the door. Carlos opened it for her and asked her to put the platter on the bed. Helen was quick to notice that Stella was entirely free, propped up in bed with a silk robe around her. Carlos had fires burning briskly in both the bedroom and the sitting room.

Stella said, “Good morning, Helen. Could I ask if you have any special plans for today? Could you assist me.”

“If Jackson approves, then I am at your service, ma'am. I will check with him right away. When would you like me to come?"

“In an hour would be fine. Would you arrange for hot water for the tub to be delivered then as well?”

“Surely. On your platter, there is an envelope from Summer Johansson. I am to see that you receive it.”

“Wait while we see what this is. Carlos, we have a message from Summer. Let's see what it says before Helen leaves. We might have a reply."

Carlos said, “Open it up, dear.”

She did and announced, "We are invited to lunch with her at the Cattle Club at noon. Since we are just getting settled here, I think a verbal response will be alright. I assume that you want to go."

“Of course. Helen, can you have the Inn send a messenger to Summer saying that we will be pleased to meet her at noon?

“And, Helen," Carlos added, I do hope that we can rely on you to keep whatever you may see or hear in this room private. For example, I would not like it known that my mate was not bound when you arrived. Is that clear, and do you agree?"

“Certainly, Mr. McTavrish. I will not have a problem keeping anything about you to myself. No one around here has stood up to the Johanssons that I know of, and it was refreshing to see. I also see a lot of what is happening in Cold Water Springs from working at the Tavern. I will be happy to share anything with you. First, I should tell you that the manager, Roy, belongs to Summer Johansson. The Cattle Club is a private club for the Johanssons and those that they favor. And, I would like to add, no one in Cold Water Springs has ever seen a sword drawn as fast as you did last night. And, my full name is Helen Wayne.”

At 9 am, Helen returned to the third-floor suite and knocked. Again, Carlos opened the door. Stella was still in her silk robe but was in the sitting room. Carlos said, "It is my wish that you provide Stella with whatever she may require. She speaks with my full authority." To Stella, he said, "I am going to check on the horses and wagon. I will take a walk around town while I am at it. See that the door is locked and latched until I return. Helen, admit no one except me."

Helen replied, “Hotel staff will arrive in a few minutes with hot water for the bath. Shall I send them away?”

“You know them individually?” Helen nodded, yes. “Then let them bring in the water while Stella is out of sight. Lock up again when they leave.”

Carlos departed. Stella said, “Helen, I’m sure you know all the stores in town. Your first task will be to procure satisfactory clothing for my lunch with Summer. And two more outfits, for now, that I can wear to the Tavern and about town.”

Rita Smith in Round Rock had measured Stella for all of her sizes. Stella passed that information on to Helen. "Do I need to write any of that down for you?"

“No, Ms. Stella. I have a good memory. And I think I can pick out things that you will like. I know just where to go.”

There was a knock at the suite's door. Stella got up and went to the bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Helen went to the entrance and looked through the peephole. She saw it was the staff with the hot water. She opened the door and they filled the tub leaving extra buckets of hot water. Helen followed Carlos' instructions and carefully locked up when they left.

Helen went back into the sitting room, where Stella was already peeling off her robe for her bath. Stella had a small sack of coin which she gave to Helen. "This should be completely adequate for the clothes. I will lock up behind you."

“Ms. Stella, you are so beautiful. There is no one in Cold Water Springs to compare with you.” Her face was slightly pink at seeing Stella completely naked.

Stella put her arm around Helen and guided her to the door. “Helen, you should call me Stella. Carlos and I are not much for formality.”

“This is so confusing. The rumor going around is that Carlos kidnapped you. But you are not kidnapped at all, are you? He just ties you up, so people will believe you are kidnapped. But last night, you were tied up so completely and so sexily. Doesn't that bother you?"

“No, Helen. It is a lot of fun for me when Carlos ties me up.”

“I wish I had someone I could trust to tie me up. I think I understand. I think it would be a lot of fun if the right person ties you up," Carmen said as she peeked to be sure nobody was outside their door, unlocked it, and slipped out. Stella locked up behind her and hurried to the bath. "A hot bath is one of the good things in life," she thought as she immersed herself.

When Carlos returned, she was back in her robe, waiting for Helen to bring her an outfit. She told him to get in the tub for a quick bath as well. He did, and she sponged his back. He finished and dressed in clean clothes for their meeting with Summer. A knock announced Helen had arrived.

At Stella's direction, Helen laid out her selection on the bed. High heeled knee-high dark leather boots, a dark leather riding skirt, a brown silk shirt slightly lighter in color than the skirt, and a fur-lined jacket in deference to the cold weather. The jacket was a lighter brown. There were also several panties and bras.

“You have a perfect eye, Helen. Thank you. I am very pleased with your selection. You can show me the rest when we return. Now, I think that Carlos has some questions for you. Do you mind him asking?"

“No, not at all. I have been expecting you to question me.”

“Let’s move into the sitting room. Stella, why don’t you get dressed and join us?”

After Carlos and Helen were seated comfortably, Carlos said, “Helen, you know I was Wagon Master for many years. I had to learn to judge people’s character very quickly. My assessment of you tells me that you are no friend of the Johanssons. Am I right?”

“Carlos, Stella said to call you that. My father had a small ranch and worked hard to make a go of it. After we lost my mom to fever, Carl Johansson approached him to buy the Wayne Ranch. The Diamond Bar Ranch is constantly expanding. He even offered a fair price, but my dad didn't want to sell. I was 16 at the time, and young men were starting to show an interest in me. Dad wanted the ranch to be mine. So Dad told Carl no.

“Not long after that, Dad was returning from town with supplies, and, supposedly, the horses started running away. The wagon overturned, and Dad was killed. The day after the funeral, the Magistrate came to see me. I thought he was coming to put the ranch in my name. Instead, he told me that Dad had recently incurred heavy gambling debt. He showed me papers as proof. They had what looked like Dad's signature, but I didn't believe it. Dad had always told me that gambling was a great evil that only hurt people. The debt was just over what Carl had offered to pay for the ranch.

“The court forced the sale, which still left me in debt. I have been working at the Drop In Tavern ever since, trying to get out of debt. I am also looking for a way to prove that my father did not gamble. I believe that Johansson rigged the proof of his debt and killed him to get the ranch."

Stella came in and sat beside Helen. She could see that Helen was on the verge of tears from telling the story. Stella put her arm around Helen and pulled her into a tight hug.

“I heard the whole story, Carlos. What do you think?”

“Helen, I believe every word that you said. And that includes your belief that your father was murdered. Let me tell you the rest of my assessment of you. I think that you are highly intelligent. You would have eventually solved this on your own. But now you will have our help. When we get back from meeting Summer, we will tell you our entire story, including why we are here. That will take most of the afternoon. One question before we leave. Where does Jackson stand in all of this?”

“Carlos, I don't have any evidence, but I believe that he is independent. He defers to everyone, but I don't believe that he is on the Johanssons side. I suspect that you already know that Carl is not the leader. Summer is."

“Yes, that fits what we have heard. Stella, you look damn good in that outfit. Are you ready to go and meet Summer?”

“I am ready. How do we do this?”

“We will continue our role in public. Put your jacket on.”

Stella did, and Carlos bound her hands behind her back to Helen's big eyes.

Stella said, “Until this operation, we were very private with our bondage.”

“We are going to need two more keys. One for each of you. Are you ready to leave now, Helen, or do you want to wait here for us to return?”

“I am ready to leave. I will see you after your lunch. It should be a good one.”

In the lobby, Jackson smiled at their approach. Helen went on to the Tavern.

“I hope you are finding your accommodations satisfactory, Mr. McTavrish, Ms. McTavrish?"

“Indeed they are,” said Carlos. My mate has found Helen most helpful this morning. Can we make that a permanent arrangement for our stay?”

“I would be delighted to assign her to you. I assume that you are going to your lunch with Ms. Summer. Is there anything else that I can do for you at this time?”

“Yes, there is. Would you make two more keys for us?” handing Jackson the key.

“That is not a problem. I will have the keys ready when you return.

“We thank you for all of your assistance, Jackson,” Stella said. “The breakfast this morning was excellent.”

“I'm glad you enjoyed it. And if I can say so, you look terrific in that outfit. Mr. McTavrish, I do hope that I am not overstepping my bounds. But it is also very nice to see Ms. McTavrish ungagged and boundless severely."

“Indeed, we will see you after we meet Summer.”

-----

Jason and Jasmine were waiting for them when they exited the lander the following morning. They found that the AIs had indeed improved theeir ability to translate the native’s speech. They were invited to the village for breakfast. Jasmine walked next to Buzz. The AI, from Buzz’s armband, said to her, "I am sorry that I did not know the meaning of nipple yesterday. I do hope that my ignorance did not cause you great stress. Will you forgive me?"

“Yes, and I forgive Buzz for not touching my breast also. Your voice in the village last night explained that they are mates and do not play sexually with others. Buzz, I am sorry if I caused you stress. I did not know this custom of your. Please excuse my behavior?”

“There is nothing to excuse, Jasmine. When different cultures meet, it takes time to develop understanding. I hope that you know that I think you are very beautiful and desirable. If I weren’t married, I would court you very hard.”

Jasmine was smiling as they entered the village.

The breakfast was a feast with eggs and different meats. Lou told the Chief that they must return to the Argonaut to study the blood sample, but they would return in a few days with the Chief's permission. The Chief asked if they could keep the communications device and that they would like to study the English language. Lou agreed but cautioned there would be times in which they could not communicate.

Chief Iron Eyes was congenial with Buzz. He mentioned that they all felt there was something mystical about the communications devices. If the communication devices appeared to be magic, the idea of the lander flying away was beyond comprehension.

Buzz looked at Lou and got a nod of approval. He said to the Chief, "You are all welcome to come and watch us depart. We can show you where to stand so that it will be safe."

“Will we be able to talk to you with the devices?”

Lou answered, "Yes, except for the times when there are no communications."

“Would it be alright for my people to study your language as well? The device said it could help.”

“Of course, that would be wonderful,” replied Lou.

“We will look forward to seeing you again soon. Are you ready to leave now?”

The entire village followed them back to the lander. It would only take a minute to prep for the lander to depart. Buzz paced off a hundred meters and told the Chief, "Please stay this distance from the lander until it is gone. When we go inside, it will take about one hundred heartbeats for us to prepare. We both are looking forward to seeing you again too.”

Buzz and Lou entered the lander and started the AI computing the rendezvous with the Argonaut. In less than a minute, they lifted off and were soon out of sight of the natives.

Chief Iron Eyes announced, “We have just seen the history of our world change. It will never be the same again. I think that we are fortunate that Commander Lou and Buzz are friendly and want to help us. If they were not, I do not doubt that they could destroy us. Remember this day. Tell your children about it over and over. Now we must wait to see what happens and if they return.”

-----

On the Argonaut, the quick analysis of the blood DNA showed the natives were human. It would take the rest of the day for the complete analysis. Lou sent messages to Earth with the final results, but the limitation of the speed of light weighed heavily on them. It would be 48 years before Earth knew that there was human life on this planet. What decisions would people on Earth make before they knew about the human life on this planet?

“Buzz, this is the first time that I don't want to be the Captain of the Argonaut. It is too much responsibility with too few options to do anything constructive. Help me! What do we do now?"

“Oh, Lou. You are the only one of us who could be the Captain. You know I will help in any way that I can. You are thinking about the natives, aren't you? What can we do to prepare them so that our civilization does not overwhelm and destroy their culture?"

“As always, you went right to the heart of the matter. Right now, I am going to declare today and tonight a holiday. Then we will plan to the best of our ability. Is that alright with you?”

“Yes, Lou. The past few days have been most eventful. And stressful. I must admit that I am still stressed over my encounter with Jasmine. I keep wondering if I failed to do something that I should have. I think you know what I mean.”

“I do, Buzz. And that leads me into the next part of this conversation. I told you that I have discovered the joy of bondage. Hopefully I demonstrated that to you after your encounter with Jasmine. But I know that it is part of an entire culture about which I know nothing. I thought that you could use our stand downtime to give me a more in-depth introduction. Would you be interested in doing that? I think that it would take both of our minds off of our professional problems. We can return to them at full strength tomorrow."

“Lou, I would be thrilled to share everything that I know with you. But it is a big subject, and I only know a small part. Bondage is part of a subject called BDSM or Bondage, Discipline, SadoMasochism. The ship library will have everything you can ask about the subject, including different interpretations of BDSM. For example, some say the DS stands for Dominant/Submissive. I don't think that any of that matters very much. What is important is that a couple finds what they like and enjoy. Is there something that you think that you would like?"

“Is it alright to ease into this? I have looked at some bondage videos. I don't think I would ever like really being hurt. But some light pain might be a turn-on. Some bondage looks to me like it goes too far. Some look hard but might be alright for short sessions. What I would like to try is maybe having just my hands tied but for a long time to see if I get used to it."

Buzz said, there is nothing wrong with that. Do you want to do that now?”

“Sure, let me change clothes first. I think I should dress in something you can easily remove if you want to. It is kind of funny, but you know you are the only person that I have ever known that I would trust to do this. I will put on a bikini."

Minutes later, Lou returned wearing a bright red bikini. Buzz said, “You look very sexy, Lou. There are many different ways to tie your hands. I think a cross wrists tie will be best for this.” She turned her back to Buzz and crossed her wrists for him.

“Your wrists make an X. I will start by making a lark’s head horizontally and making a second loop in that direction.” He did that. “Notice that it is not too tight. I don’t want to cut off any of your circulation. Now I will continue with two vertical loops.” which he did. Because there are two strands of rope coming out of the lark’s head, you now have four strands in each direction. Now I will take out any slack with a cinch. Let’s move over to a mirror so you can see.”

“Thank you, Buzz. I would like to see what you are doing. Okay, I see that my wrists do make an X and your ropes make a +. Show me the cinch. The end of the second vertical loop ended at the top of her crossed wrists. Buzz split the two strands, one going clockwise and the other counter-clockwise between her wrists. At the bottom of her wrists, he tugged them gently tight and continued around to the top again. There he tied a simple square knot after pulling the rope strands tight enough to remove any slack in Lou’s wrist bonds.

“You see, the knot is well out of reach of your fingers. If you are tied well, you should not be able to free yourself. That means that you trust me and give yourself to me. At the same time, you should not feel any undue tightness. Do you?”

“No, this is fine. I feel like this will be alright all afternoon. Or until you untie me, of course. You are in charge now.”

“Yes, but we will still do things by mutual consent. Right now, I suggest that we walk around a bit for you to get the feel of being tied up."

“That sounds like a good idea. I can see that any ladders will be off-limits for me. Let's try the kitchen. I would like a drink of water."

In the kitchen, Lou found that she could not reach the cabinet to get a glass. Buzz was going for her when she said, "Wait, if you would, Buzz. I am exploring possibilities. I would like to see if there are other options before I have to get your help."

“Good, you are thinking about how to adapt to being tied up. You are very limber. You can easily stretch your hands back to turn on the faucet. Then you can turn around and drink straight from the faucet."

Lou tried that and found she could easily get a drink of water, at least in her present bondage. They continue their stroll around the Argonaut.

Lou said, “I wonder what the AIs think about this?”

The ship AI answered, "We have always known that you humans are strange creatures that do strange things. You are showing us another example."

Lou grinned at that and bumped Buzz with her hip. At the media room, Lou said, “Could we stop here for a while? I would like to watch some bondage videos.”
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic