Fiona and Alana (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DoubleDDelta
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fiona and Alana (F/F)

Post by DoubleDDelta »

**So this story is 85% true, with slight exaggeration in the dialogue. Expect at least 4 parts.**

Fiona and Alana - Part One

The deep rumble of Alana’s truck signaled her arrival, and my heart began to race. I had waited for my girlfriend’s arrival for a while, packing and repacking the camping gear. It was her birthday, and we were going camping in Ashley National Forest, which required a long drive, then taking a canoe further up river to a little island, where we would tent and camp. I didn’t really like camping, but Alana loved it, and I loved her, so we were doing it.

She pulled into the drive, and I stepped from the house to greet her, smiling.
“Hey you,” I said, pulling Alana into a hug. We embraced for a moment, and I kissed her as she pulled away.

“Hey,” Alana replied, a big smile on her face. She was small and thin, but her smile could light up a room. “You excited?”

“Yeah,” I replied, trying to conceal my distaste for the camping. “It’ll be fun.”

Alana put her hand on my shoulder, and I knew she could see right through me. “Let’s get the gear.”

Together we carried the tent, an air mattress, two sleeping bags, and two coolers of food into her truck. Then, with a little more effort, we walked to the barn behind the house and retrieved a beautiful wooden Katahdin canoe, which belonged to my grandfather, but I was free to use. We carried it to the truck, where I slipped it down into the bed, with one end peaking over the top of the truck’s cab, and secured it down with bungee cords. As Alana walked back to get the paddles, I played with one end of one of the bungee cords, idly fantasizing about what I could do with the bungee cords if we weren’t out in public. But it wasn’t the right time to tie her up, and I doubted that Alana would be interested in postponing leaving for the camp site for an hour or two to be tied up. She did enjoy it, and was always interested when I asked, but she was so excited for this camping trip, I didn’t want to ruin anything by asking her. It was just a three day trip, and I could wait. So instead I just waited for her to come back.

“You ok?” Alana asked, sliding the oars into the back of the truck before turning to me.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I replied with a smile, coming firmly back into the present. “Are we all ready to go?”

“Ready,” Alana replied, sliding into the front seat of her truck. I walked around and got into the passenger seat, and she put the truck into drive, pulling away from my driveway and out onto the road.

It was a quiet drive, with Alana mostly playing the radio, and I was flipping through a book, not really reading. It was maybe an hour in before we started to talk in earnest.

“So are we all alone on the island, or did someone book those two other campsites?” Alana asked.

“So far as I remember,” I replied, “we’ll be all alone. It’ll be nice.”

“Just me and you, that’ll be perfect,” Alana flirted, looking over to me. I tried to return her look, but it wasn’t enough. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” I lied.

“Fi, I know you better than that. Is it the camping trip?” Alana asked. “I know nature isn’t your favorite thing.”

“I don’t know,” I replied, “I just…”

“Please, tell me,” Alana said, almost pleading now.

“I don’t know. I’m happy to be here with you, I want to make it a great birthday trip for you, and I guess I’m just worried that I’ll make it a bad time,” I replied. “And if I’m honest, I’m a bit preoccupied.”

It was Alana’s turn to smile. “You’re thinking about tying me up, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, check that bag behind you,” Alana said. I reached back and found her small backpack, pulling it into my lap and opening it. Once the zipper parted enough to see inside, I immediately smiled. Inside were at least a dozen bundles of black hemp rope, all six millimeter in length. As I pulled out the bundles of rope, I found something even more exciting: Alana’s cutest pairs of underwear and several scarves. There was enough material here to tie up and gag at least 5 people, far more than I could ever use on Alana. But trying to use it all would be divine. I looked over to her.

“I knew that you’d want to tie me up for my birthday, so even though I wanted to go camping, I picked the most remote spot where nobody would bother us, and then you could do what you wanted with me. I love being your little rope bunny, and so I am yours for the whole time. Consider this blanket consent to do whatever you want to me,” Alana said. “It’s the best present I could give you, and it’s the best present you could give me.”

I didn’t really know what to say. “But what about all the camping stuff? How will that…?”

“Work with me being tied? Sounds good. Hiking? Tie my hands. Fishing? Tie me to a tree or hogtie me in the canoe. Cooking dinner? I’ve got an idea I think you’ll like, especially because of how much you liked it when you tied me to that fence. There’s not much I can think of that I can’t do while bound, and I’m sure your devious little brain can come up with all sorts of ways to play with me,” Alana said. “I’m into it, let’s try all of it.”

As Alana kept driving, I took out a bundle of rope, starting to play with it, running the cord between my fingers.

It was another two hours before we arrived at the car park on the edge of the Ashley National Forest. Since we had addressed the elephant in the car, Alana and I had spent the rest of the ride in ease, casually chatting. Alana pulled the car into a spot, and turned it off. We had stopped by the ranger’s station on the way in and received a parking permit for the truck, and Alana put it on the dash before we lifted the canoe out of the back and lowered it into the water next to the boat launch. Lifting the cooler at the supplies into the canoe took some effort to keep it all balanced along the center, but soon enough we were loaded. I kept the backpack of ropes and gags slung over my shoulder as we boarded the canoe and pushed off. We headed left, starting to make our the way towards the mouth of a river.

As we caught the current, Alana turned to me, raising her paddle out of the water. “You think we can just ride the current to our camp?”

“I think, maybe,” I replied, trying to think about the current. I had no idea, but it seemed like a good estimation.

“Then I don’t need my hands,” Alana flirted, bringing her wrists behind her and crossing them in an x. “I’m yours, why not tie me up like a present?” She turned and smiled.

“You and your terrible jokes,” I muttered, before slowly making my way forward to her seat. Kneeling precariously in the canoe, I pulled a bundle of rope from the backpack, unspooling it and holding Alana’s wrists with one of my hands before tying her.

I started with a loop of rope in the middle of the x between the wrists, before wrapping several times horizontally. I then returned to the vertical wraps, using the rest of the rope to cinch the tie tight.

“Too tight?” I asked Alana as I tied the rope, hiding the knot away from her fingers. Alana loved being tied up, and never escaped unless I wanted to see her struggle, but I felt like hiding away the knots away.

“Nope,” Alana said. “Just right.”

I then reached back into the bag, pulling out a scarf and two pairs of Alana’s underwear. I held the underwear out to show her. “One pair or two?”

“Well, I haven’t been bratty or naughty, so I’d say just one pair. The black ones,” Alana replied, opening her mouth to take the gag. I folded the underwear into a small square, pushing the soft cloth between Alana’s teeth. I then cleaved her with the scarf, tying it off behind her blonde hair.

I pulled her close and we kissed for a long moment. I took her lips between mine, almost nibbling on them as I kissed her around her gag. Alana’s eyes shone, she was in pure ecstasy.

Alana sat back, tied up and gagged, as I slowly made my way back to the rear of the canoe to paddle us to the campsite for the night.
Like my work? Available for commissions of all kinds, send me a message. Let’s talk!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A good entry :) I like the scenario and I´m looking forward what Fioana will come up with! Full points!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

!lovely start. Awesome.
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Uh, nice one. I'm curious to see what comes next.
Also, is there a chance we might get a prequel about the fence tie? :mrgreen:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh, yes, please. I'm really, really, really interested to see how this will continue...
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

A very sweet story!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Sounds like Fiona and Alana have a terrific relationship with an equally terrific vacation planned out. I'm eagerly looking forward to the other three parts!

Is Fiona what we should call you here?

By the way, a story that's 85% true ought to be close enough to go in the True Stories section. Moving a topic isn't exactly something you can do yourself at this point, but just know that True Stories here are like resumés, they tend to get a little bit exaggerated lol
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This sounds like a really fun camping trip. The two friend are very much in tune with each other, one top and one bottom. You are very descriptive with the tying. I am looking forward to following this.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Wonderful first part, I hope for part 2!
DoubleDDelta
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DoubleDDelta »

[mention]TomYi[/mention] Fiona, Fi, Delta, all of those are fine!
To everyone else, thank you so much for your kind words. Next update coming soon, and there's a new story about Alana and my first date in True Stories for Adults.
Like my work? Available for commissions of all kinds, send me a message. Let’s talk!
Tapejake101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapejake101 »

Nice! I like your writing
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Great start and great writing. The way you word stuff is so...soft, that's honestly the best way I can put it lol. It's so relaxed and brings you in easily. Keep up the good work!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

PLEASE continue with this one!!! :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic