Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago That was, as others already said, very hot. It sizzled when I read it. Great addition to the story and waiting for the continuation.
Thanks very much slacky, coming from you that means a lot 😊 fyi I'm about halfway through your Hitchhiker story and mate, you've got talent in spades, I'm loving it!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago [I'm about halfway through your Hitchhiker story and mate, you've got talent in spades, I'm loving it!
Just added the latest update, so keep reading. ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago [I'm about halfway through your Hitchhiker story and mate, you've got talent in spades, I'm loving it!
Just added the latest update, so keep reading. ;)
Will do mate, and likewise thanks for keeping up with my stuff, I haven't been feeling very confident in my writing abilities as of late. It helps to know some people are still invested lol
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I haven't been feeling very confident in my writing abilities as of late. It helps to know some people are still invested lol
It comes and goes I found with my writing, very normal and nothing wrong with that. Sometimes I update a story a day, sometimes I wait a week or more. It is good to step back occasionally and look at where a story is heading. If there is no logic in a story, it is time to quit. I could probably have split them in smaller sections, but stories tend to get lost once you are not on the front 2 pages of the forum.

Keep writing, it is worth it, I for one enjoy your story.

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I haven't been feeling very confident in my writing abilities as of late. It helps to know some people are still invested lol
It comes and goes I found with my writing, very normal and nothing wrong with that. Sometimes I update a story a day, sometimes I wait a week or more. It is good to step back occasionally and look at where a story is heading. If there is no logic in a story, it is time to quit. I could probably have split them in smaller sections, but stories tend to get lost once you are not on the front 2 pages of the forum.

Keep writing, it is worth it, I for one enjoy your story.
Yeah true and with so much going on in my life right now I'm thinking I might try and step back for a week or two, catch up on reading other peoples' tales, maybe work on some non-bondage projects and then hopefully I can return reinvigorated to continue this and my other current story I Can't Let You Go.

Thanks for your encouragement slacky it means a lot 🙂🙂🙂
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Sorry I was late getting to chapter 5. I read the comments and they have covered it very well. Hot, yes! Well written, yes! Make us eager for more, yes!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Only just caught up with this story and all I can say is that is is amazing :D
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Sorry I was late getting to chapter 5. I read the comments and they have covered it very well. Hot, yes! Well written, yes! Make us eager for more, yes!
No worries at all GreyLord 😊😊 You know I've been needing that kind of reassurance so it really truly is appreciated mate.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Only just caught up with this story and all I can say is that is is amazing :D
Say no more my friend I'm super glad you're enjoying it 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention].

Hey people, hope you're all doing well, I was going to take a longer break but fortunately I've felt rather inspired today, so here we are, a new chapter! 😁 Hope you're all ready for an interaction between two characters we've never seen together!

PREVIOUSLY... Bethany put on a choreographed musical performance of "S&M" my Rihanna along with several bound and gagged girls, much to the delight of her girlfriends and Jack and Ryan.

....................................................................................

Chapter 6: The Princess and The Queen

"Hi, Cassandra right?" Bethany smiled at her mistress for the evening, still wearing her alluring black and pink outfit from her song performance.

"That's right, it's nice to properly meet you Beth I've heard great things about you, and I heard your song, you really do have an incredible voice!" Cassandra had entered Bethany's dressing room as requested, dressed in a tight-fitting black latex catsuit complete with a pair of tall stiletto heels, a leather corset around her waist that accentuated the curves of her hips as well as her slightly-exposed cleavage, and atop her head, a glittering tiara so convincing one might believe it were made of real diamonds, but truthfully it was just plastic, and Cass had polished the hell out of it at home...

"Aww thank you!" Beth rose from her makeup chair to shake the sexy Asian domme's hand "I've heard great things about you too... Your Majesty haha!"

At that, Bethany did a slow, exaggerated curtsy, and the two ladies giggled.

Until Cassandra's face turned from smiling to deathly serious in mere seconds...

"Your praise is not needed subject, you are now under my rule, and you will speak only when you are spoken to, is this understood girl?" The beautiful raven-haired mother revealed she was in fact carrying her own riding crop in her hand, pointing it authoritatively towards her newest slavegirl...

Beth, a little shocked by the suddenness of Cassandra's change in tone, quickly adapted and put her hands behind her back. "Yes Mistress." She pouted innocently.

"You will address me as "My Queen", peasant..." Cass gave the Italian brunette a swift, sudden smack on the meat of her bottom, beginning to circle the pretty bondage starlet.

"Mmm... Yes my Queen, I'm so sorry my Queen..." Bethany looked at her intimidating, yet mesmerisingly pretty Domme with her wide, adorable green eyes, already trying to look as cute and innocent as possible.

'Interesting' The Queen thought to herself 'This one likes to be cute like a lovesick little anime character, perhaps I can find ways to play on that cuteness...'

"A Queen does not care for your opinions nor your apologies slave, tonight, you and your friends are nothing to me but disposable toys that I shall play with to my heart's content... Nothing more." Cass lifted Bethany's chin with her crop so the doughy-eyed Sub had to look in the fierce Queen's eyes.

"You want to please your Queen tonight, do you not?" Cass grinned naughtily.

"I do Mistre- ugh... My Queen..." Beth winced as Cass smacked the crop against her bare thigh, correcting herself. She was so used to calling Valerie and Emma "Mistress" when it was her turn to sub, so this would be quite the learning curve.

"Very well, now..." Cass sat down in Beth's own makeup chair, a clear show of dominance. Even standing up at 5'11" tall, Beth felt so small and intimidated by the sheer authority radiating from The Queen's posture and presence. Then, swivelling around in the chair, the Queen picked something up from the table that Beth couldn't see, and then, turning back around...

Cass threw a pair of steel handcuffs at the pretty subs feet, while in her hand, she brandished a large black harness panel gag.

"Put those on my pretty subject..." The Queen licked her bright red gloss-covered lips. Beth felt her pussy moistening as she bent down to pick up the cuffs, the soft, sultry tone of Cassandra's voice reminded her of Valerie as a Domme... Deep and intimidating yet oh so sensual.

"Behind my back, my Queen?" Beth asked innocently.

"I didn't tell you to put them on in front of you, did I?" The Queen glared, stirring something in Bethany's loins.

"No my Queen, but you also didn't say-"

"Are you here to argue semantics with me slave? Or are you here to serve me, and submit to my every whim?" The Queen rose from her improvised throne, striding slowly towards the submissive brunette.

Although she was noticeably shorter than the tall Italian, Beth felt so small in her presence. She loved how expertly Cass was pushing her buttons, making her feel powerless and appealing to the submissive side of her soul...

Beth clicked the handcuffs on behind her back, nice and tight, obeying her mistress as was her place.

"I am here to submit to you my Queen, please forgive me, I dare not question your rule my Queen..." Beth bowed her head in respect.

Cass smiled naughtily, her power over this beautiful Sub had been established. Her first triumph of the night.

"Good girl, you learn fast... Now open your pretty mouth." The Queen ordered, before jamming the large 1.75" ball that was fixed beneath the panel of the harness gag straight between the sexy brunettes teeth.

"Mmmmph..." Beth moaned sensually.

"Be silent slave.". The Queen barked, and Beth was quiet, the raven-haired sub felt so remarkably powerless. The jingling and clinking of the many buckles, straps and D-rings on the harness resounded through the dressing room as the flat leather panel compressed Bethanys lips, while the ball forced her jaw open, achieving a truly muffling effect on the cute Italian girls ability to speak...

"Excellent, say something my dear." Cass grinned as she buckled the last strap under Beth's chin.

"Mmmph hmmmph mmph mmph!" The gorgeous girl mumbled unintelligibly.

"Mmmm that sound makes your Queen so very happy." Cass moaned, smiling with arousal.

Bethany blushed, glad to have turned her new mistress on... She knew Emma and Val would love this woman...

"Now, there's just a couple more accessories you require my dear, then we shall take you to my other loyal subjects!" Cass grinned, sauntering seductively over to the cabinet on the far end of the room.

This club truly was a Dom's paradise, there wasn't a room in the entire building without a bunch of bondage toys lying around...

And Kate and Danny had left something in the cabinet for her to use not only on Bethany, but the whole group for the night.

Looking around in her handcuffed and muzzled state, Bethany's eyes went wide through the harness straps over her face, as she saw what The Queen had retrieved from the cabinet...

"Quite perfect for a group of slaves, wouldn't you agree my subject?"

Bethany nodded silently.

"Excellent, now, let's go retrieve the rest of my slaves, come along slut..."

TO BE CONTINUED
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Red meat this time, [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. I think that we all knew this was coming. But anticipating is nothing like experiencing the real thing. Thank you for writing this.

I, and I am sure all, hope you are well.
Spy Task Force Completed
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Red meat this time, @TayDay95. I think that we all knew this was coming. But anticipating is nothing like experiencing the real thing. Thank you for writing this.

I, and I am sure all, hope you are well.
Thanks buddy, likewise, I hope you're good 🙂
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Ohhh yess... Let the games begin. As good as all your characters are - and they are very, very good - I think Cass is your best work yet. The contrast between mom and dom is brilliant. I said earlier I think she'll have her hands full with the group... Nah. They'll have their hands full with Her.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Ohhh yess... Let the games begin. As good as all your characters are - and they are very, very good - I think Cass is your best work yet. The contrast between mom and dom is brilliant. I said earlier I think she'll have her hands full with the group... Nah. They'll have their hands full with Her.
Coming from the man who gave us Miss Berenice that's quite a compliment my friend! 😁 Thank you!

I do love writing Cassandra, she's like Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to bondage hahaha! Her Queen persona pretty much overpowers her lack of experience with sheer charisma, authority and sexiness 😁😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Chemistry between Cassandra and Bethany is fantastic - and I like the Contrast between the Chapters 5 and 6!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The Chemistry between Cassandra and Bethany is fantastic - and I like the Contrast between the Chapters 5 and 6!
These really were fun chapters to write, and bringing different characters together felt great, thanks so much for commenting Caesar! 😁
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Damn, I hated this chapter...

...because I did not want it to end
...because I could see the scene happening in front of me, it was so well written
...because I wanted to be in Beth's place
...because I wanted to be in Cassandra's place
...because now I have to wait for chapter 7, as this is not done yet

Thank you for posting this.

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Damn, I hated this chapter...

...because I did not want it to end
...because I could see the scene happening in front of me, it was so well written
...because I wanted to be in Beth's place
...because I wanted to be in Cassandra's place
...because now I have to wait for chapter 7, as this is not done yet

Thank you for posting this.
An unsatisfied reader? Well this won't do at all! I'll have to remedy this with another chapter hahaha! 😁😁

Thanks slacky, this is really encouraging to hear 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]mikayluh[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention],
[mention]Mikeyropes29[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention].

Thanks as always for your positive responses my friends, they really do help! 🙂

Shall we see just what our royal hotness The Queen has in store for our group of young bondage-lovers? 😈

....................................................................................

Chapter 7: Walk The Line

Bethanys face was as red as the painted walls of the club she was now being walked through...

Making her way down the hallway from the staff changing rooms to the Main Floor of Intimate, Beth was given an encouraging smack on her butt every now and then by her beautiful crown-adorned mistress, Queen Cassandra.

Just as Cass had counted on, the hallway was bustling with people walking to and from a small outdoor terrace where people were allowed to smoke... And every pair of eyes that wasn't preoccupied with a session of their own was turning to watch as the pretty black-haired babe was marched towards the Main Floor, her hands cuffed, her mouth gagged...

Beth was so embarrased, and yet, soooo turned on! Not ten minutes earlier she'd had the patrons of this club falling in love with her voice, now they were falling in love with her helpless restrained body. Cassandra strutted along behind her, the piece of gear she'd acquired to use on the whole group rattling away in her hands as she walked.

Making their way out onto the Main Floor, Beth and her royal mistress spotted Em, Val, Jack and Ry at the bar, it looked like they were just being joined by Kate and Danny as the girls were giving the American couple a bunch of kisses and cuddles.

"So good to see you Kate, you look so gorgeous!" Emma admired Kate's strapless white minidress, complete with an elaborate necklace around her neck and a pair of hoop earrings.
"Always good to see you too Em you look super sexy babe!" Kate's valley girl accent was as clear as ever, despite the loud music. "I gotta feeling we won't be wearing these outfits much longer though hahaha!"

Emma went to say hi to Danny, but... something was... off about him.

Even though the ex-Marine hunk was smiling as he gave Valerie a warm hug, Emma could tell immediately that it was a forced one.

She of all people would know, she'd had to force herself to smile for an entire year during Shae's trial...

"Hey Danny!" The brunette beauty opened her arms to hug the huge man.

"Hey girl how you doin'? You look beautiful as ever!" He announced loudly, he was too happy, almost over-the-top. Emma knew he wasn't ok, he was acting. So she went in to hug him.

"Danny? Is everything ok sweetie?" Em spoke directly into his ear, hoping he could hear her without her shouting.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" Danny answered quickly, too quickly.

"Come on hun you can't fool me... What's wrong?" Emma pushed.

Danny went silent for a few seconds, but then, Em felt his massive tattooed arms tighten around her slender waist.

He was upset.

"I'll tell you later ok? I don't want to ruin tonight for Katie..." The Latino stud said into her ear.

"Anything you want sweetie, whatever it is stay strong alright? I'm here for you!" She gave him a small peck on the cheek to reassure him.

Jack and Ryan, who hadn't officially met the American couple yet, just sort of stood back with their drinks, ready to be introduced as the studly couple held each others' hands.

"Oh fuck sorry cuz I'm being so rude! Kate, Danny this is my cousin, Jack, and his boyfriend Ryan that I told you about. They just moved here from Alice Springs!" Emma waved the two sexy couples together.

Danny and Ryan, perhaps recognising each other as Doms, stood forward and gave each other the firmest handshake since Arnie and Dylan in the movie Predator.

"Good to meet you hombre!" Danny smiled, giving the half-Italian hunk a pat on his massive shoulders, and Ry immediately returned it.

"Likewise mate, I heard you're a soldier? That right?" The olympian bi guy asked.

Danny hesitated, which was very unlike him, but then Emma saw him force that smile back onto his face.

"Marine actually, ten years, Iraq, Afghanistan, and if I told you where else I'd have to kill ya!"

The two massively built men laughed with each other. "Well we sure appreciate ya mate, not everyone can do what you do."

"...Yeah..." Danny muttered quietly, before downing his whiskey completely and slamming the glass on the bar.

Just then, a big uproar ran through the small group of aspiring bondageers... Bethany, panel gagged and handcuffed in her sexy latex outfit, had just approached, catsuit-clad Cassandra pulling her up to a stop with a hand against her right breast.

"Haha hey Beth! How ya doin' love?" Jack laughed profusely at the bound and gagged beauty.
"Oh fuck she looks good! Mmmm-mmm!" Valerie bit her lower lip admiring her sexy fiance.

"All of you will be silent now!" Cassandra projected her voice over the music. Taking Kate and Danny aback, they'd seen her transformation from quiet, meek mother to truly dominant mistress several times during her training, but they'd still never heard her yell!

"You are now under the rule of your Queen! All of you line up on either side of Slave Bethany here, now!" She ordered.

"Oh, fuck, guess we're starting..." Ryan had to skull his JD and Coke.

"She doesn't mess around eh?" Jack laughed to his handsome partner.

"Silence slaves!" Cassandra bellowed. "Quickly!"

Seeing what was happening, several patrons had gathered around to watch as Kate and Danny's group of the night was lined up near the bar like a line of soldiers ready for inspection. Except for Danny, who Cass had been told would be assisting her with her domination throughout the night...

"All of you, face me!" The Queen stood in the direction of the staircase leading upstairs to the second level of Private Rooms. The group was all facing the one direction now. Stood in a line was Emma at the front, Valerie behind her, then Ryan, then Beth, then Katie, then Jack.

"Hands behind backs, mouths open! None of you are to move!" The Queen shouted above the music.

Just then, from behind the bar, Tommy, the handsome bartender that Cassandra had, if she was honest, been quietly crushing on since she'd first met him at her job interview... Came walking out with an assortment of gags in one of his hands while in the other he carried six pairs of handcuffs.

"Hey Cass, you're already knocking them dead!" The lively barkeep handed the sexily-dressed Asian milf her gear.

"Thanks Tommy..." For a split second, the beautiful stubbled face of the man she was attracted to caused Cassandra's true personality to emerge from behind the act of The Queen. "I'll see you later tonight?" She asked keenly.

"Count on it!" He smiled, walking back to the bar.

Remembering she had a job to do after getting flustered by her crush, Cassandra unleashed The Queen once again.

"Keep your mouths open my subjects! Keep your hands behind you, or there will be consequences!" She handed the cuffs and gags off to Danny, who immediately set about placing the first of many 1.75" red ball gags into Emma's mouth, and clasping the first pair of steel handcuffs on her skinny delicate wrists...

But all eyes were on Cassandra, and the large toy she'd brought with her from Bethany's room...

In her left hand, The Queen held a polished steel collar, meant to fit around a person's neck. A chain led from that collar, to another identical collar to go around somebody else's neck close by... And so on, and so on, until in her right hand, Cass held the sixth collar, connected to the other five...

It was like one of those old-timey chain-gang style devices, meant to keep a group of submissives in line...

And as Danny gagged Ryan, a sensation the Italian hunk was not used to feeling at all as a dom, The Queen stepped forward, and to the amusement and delight of the now bustling crowd of patrons gathered around the group... Began to open the first collar, before clamping it shut around Emma's neck, the ball-gagged country beauty nodding to her mistress that it wasn't hurting her or too uncomfortable.

One by one, the members of the group felt the cold steel of their royal dominatrix's collars creak shut around their necks, the chains interconnecting each collar preventing any of them from moving any further than four or five feet apart, not that any of them dared move from their spot, lest they incur the wrath of Queen Cassandra.

Emma, Valerie, Ryan, Bethany, Katie and Jack finally all stood in a line together, chained together at the neck, rubber balls filling each of their mouths, and steel cuffs clasped tightly on each of their wrists.

Finally, Danny grabbed something from behind the bar... A chained leash.

Clipping said leash onto the front of Emma's collar, the hot Latino man winked at the helpless brunette, who winked back sensually.

No matter how bad Danny was feeling, he knew damn well tonight was gonna be fun...

"March slaves! Follow your master!" The Queen, now brandishing her riding crop once again, moved down the line, gave Emma a sharp smack on her dress-covered arse, and as the yelping brunette started walking, the chain on her collar pulled Valerie along behind her... Val, being Val, felt a little naughty and tried standing in place, but a couple of extra-hard blows from The Queen's crop soon encouraged her to walk. Ryan, feeling more humiliated than anyone in the group, tried to shie away from the crop, but Cassandra still found her mark, and she would remember that little act of disobedience, Valerie's too...

Bethany barely flinched at the crop, perhaps she was starting to get used to it... And Katie, well, she just moaned into her gag with arousal as she was struck.

"You move that pretty little ass mamacita!" Danny smiled and winked at his girlfriend from the front of the line.

Kate exaggerated the sway of her hips as she walked to please her handsome master, but the best view belonged to the mesmerised country boy Jack who was being hauled along behind her, stifling a grunt into his ball gag as Cass delivered the final blow to his jean-covered bottom.

"Mmm you have an incredible butt, country boy, your Queen will enjoy abusing it later... Or maybe I'll bring in a big hunk to do it for me, who knows?" Cass teased the brown-haired stud, sauntering along behind him. Jack couldn't help but smile, feeling his cock stiffen in his pants at The Queen's words.

And so, in a neat line of clinking chains and clanking steel, with mouths silenced and hands immobilised... The six helpless subs made their way slowly up the stairs, with Danny gently pulling the group up while Cass supervised from the rear to make sure nobody tripped and fell.

Making his way up past the second floor, Danny went straight to the top, pulled out a key for the red door at the top...

And pulled his chain gang of slaves into the Mirror Room.

NOW the fun could really, truly begin...

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

No matter what your personal persuasion might be, if you like TUGs, this bevy of subs contains delectable material for you. I probably would have drooled as I read about the subs lining up and marching out for Cass except I am at an age where anyone seeing me might think that drool was my natural state. Will be very happy to see what you do with this.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Masterful! I comment in more detail later that day! My Compliments to the author!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Another great update to this story
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago No matter what your personal persuasion might be, if you like TUGs, this bevy of subs contains delectable material for you. I probably would have drooled as I read about the subs lining up and marching out for Cass except I am at an age where anyone seeing me might think that drool was my natural state. Will be very happy to see what you do with this.
This is probably rich coming from me but you're a bit too harsh on yourself old man hahaha! Don't worry if I saw what a girl like Cassandra was doing with a bunch of subs irl, I'd almost definitely be drooling too 😂

I'll be very happy to show you what I do too, thanks GreyLord 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Masterful! I comment in more detail later that day! My Compliments to the author!
My thanks to the reader! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Another great update to this story
Thanks nayte! There'll be more to come soon! 🙂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic