Intimate: The Bondage Club (Act 2, Chapter 4 (F/M))

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm very interested to see where this story goes next! There's lots of stories being set up, so I'm excited to see what happens, and the twists and turns, and how these tales connect back to this club! Great work friend!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Nice ending to Act 1. Looking forward to see how all these characters continue to develop as they resolve their issues, and also grow in their relationships.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have been having a lot or raw tugs lately, [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But I am pleased that you are building the story once more. It has such great potential. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I'm very interested to see where this story goes next! There's lots of stories being set up, so I'm excited to see what happens, and the twists and turns, and how these tales connect back to this club! Great work friend!
Thanks mate, my plan is for this to be a very long-term story, hopefully I can keep you entertained for a decent time 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago Nice ending to Act 1. Looking forward to see how all these characters continue to develop as they resolve their issues, and also grow in their relationships.
Should be an exciting ride, I'm already drawing up the plans for Act Two and hope to start soon after I've given everyone a chance to catch up haha. Thanks for your support my friend 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You have been having a lot or raw tugs lately, @TayDay95. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But I am pleased that you are building the story once more. It has such great potential. Good work.
True about the raw tugs, I saw this first Act more as a chance to get familiar with the Club itself and mingle some characters in sessions together where they might not have otherwise. The next Act will be a lot more story-focused, but still with plenty of bondage, because, duh 😂

Thanks as ever for your support GreyLord, you're a great writer yourself so you know I appreciate your comments😁
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

That was one hell of a night!!

Very interesting where you left us. Danny agrees to seek help. Creepy dude coming up to the trio. Jack's dad attempting to reach out. Tommy and Cass setting a date. Lets not forget about Liam and Jazz.. So many places to take this story!!

I suspect we'll have plenty of emotions, twists & turns, cliff hangers. You'll probably throw it all at us 😉🤣😁

I may sound like a broken record at this point but I am truly looking forward to seeing more. And I do hope it'll be a long running story too!!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago That was one hell of a night!!

Very interesting where you left us. Danny agrees to seek help. Creepy dude coming up to the trio. Jack's dad attempting to reach out. Tommy and Cass setting a date. Lets not forget about Liam and Jazz.. So many places to take this story!!

I suspect we'll have plenty of emotions, twists & turns, cliff hangers. You'll probably throw it all at us 😉🤣😁

I may sound like a broken record at this point but I am truly looking forward to seeing more. And I do hope it'll be a long running story too!!
Haha not at all Red I appreciate the feedback, this is going to be a long-running story indeed and the main one I'll be focusing on.

Speaking of which if any of you guys have suggestions of scenarios you might like to see feel free to let me know, either here or via pm 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Guardianbound[/mention].

Welcome back to Club Intimate guys! This second act should see a lot more plot, character and relationship developments. Thank you all again for sticking with this story for as long as you have and I can't wait to give you more content that I hope you enjoy. That being said, let's dive into this! For those of you who didn't read it or maybe have trouble remembering, Emma Val and Beth became engaged to each other at the end of their story together, and this Act will mainly focus on the buildup to their wedding.

....................................................................................

ACT TWO: THE BONDS OF FAMILY

Chapter 1: Cordially Invited, Elegantly Dressed

"Hey giiiirrrls!" Valerie practically skipped her way into her and her girlfriends' apartment. "I printed all the invitations!"

"Ooh nice babe let's see them, Em still hasn't shown me the final product haha!" Beth stood to attention at the girls' small circular table that passed for their dining space, smiling as her redheaded fiancé set her handbag down upon it.

"Hey Em! Hey Ellie!" Val called out to her other fiancé
and her mum who she figured were in the bedroom.

"Beth? Is that Val back home?" Emma called out from the bedroom.
"Yeah hun! She's got all the invites printed out!" Beth replied.
"Hi Valerie glad you're back!" Emma's mother Ellie yelled.

At the table Val took out a small plastic folder and set it on the table, from which Beth promptly removed a pile of small, laminated sheets of violet-coloured paper.
The lovely brunette grinned with glee at the site of the invitations.

"Wow... I'm not surprised Emma designed these, they're perfect, the little hearts are a cute touch."
"I actually added those, but Em thought they were cute too haha. Don't tell me, is she trying on her dress?"
"She is, I can't wait to see her in it!"

Though the girls had already gone out with Cassandra, their mothers and several of their friends the previous day to pick out their dresses for the big day, Em had been the only girl not to try anything on, saying she already knew what she was going to wear.

Needless to say, her future wives were very intrigued, especially when her mother had come around today bearing a mysterious package...

"Hey so how'd you go with the flowers?" Val asked her raven-haired girlfriend.
"Oh yeah so we can get roses pretty cheap from most florists around Melbourne, so thankfully that shouldn't be a big expense. Were we thinking white or red? I think white would contrast with the bridesmaids' red dresses but at the same time I feel red roses would blend well and offset all the other white we'll have going o-... Val are you even listening to me?"

Valerie had indeed been distracted, but with very good reason...

Turning around to face in the direction of the bedroom, Bethany's jaw dropped straight to the floor when she laid eyes upon a sight truly beautiful:

Garbed in brilliant white, a petite, naturally tanned beauty walked gracefully into the room. Her face glowing with perfect makeup, her long light-brown hair curled into waves that danced its way down her shoulder. A small elegant veil of pure white flowed down her back, pinned neatly into her hair. The dress she adorned herself with was by no means a modern one, but that made it no less beautiful to behold, nor could the same be said for the gorgeous girl wearing it.

Made of fine lace material, the dress Emma wore conformed to the contours of her young, shapely body as though she was born, nay, destined to wear it. The defining, unique feature of the dress being the golden-inlaid belt stitched seamlessly around the waist, decorated with an ancient style of embroidery that appeared Celtic in nature.

Doing a fanciful twirl in front of her awestruck girlfriends, Emma's perfect smile lit up the whole apartment, her mother almost in tears of joy and pride as she watched her darling girl from the bedroom doorway.

"Em... you look..."

Valerie couldn't even find the words.

"You like it?" Emma blushed.
"Babe we love it! You look so beautiful, like a princess or-or a queen!" Bethany exclaimed, still gawking happily at her future wife's radiant attire.

"Oh thank God I'm so glad you girls love it, this dress has been in my family longer than anyone can remember." The dazzling brunette explained.

"Really? That's amazing..." Valerie gently lifted the skirt to admire the lace embroidery "These markings. They're Irish?"

"Oh yes, signs of our Celtic heritage." Ellie chimed in. "I wore this dress when I married your father darling." She walked up to her beautiful daughter and grabbed both of her hands with joy.
"My mother and my Aunt Bree wore it to their weddings, their mum wore it... nobody knows how old this dress really is, but my mum used to say it dates all the way back to when the Clan O'Reilly were the Kings and Queens of the small Irish Kingdom of Connaught back in medieval times. Now I have no way of knowing if that's true or not, but I choose to believe it. Either way it's a very old, very special dress no matter how much it may have been touched up and modernised."

"Mum... I'm honoured, so honoured." Emma started to choke up "I only wish..."

"Oh baby don't cry you'll ruin your makeup! What's wrong?" Val took Emma by the arm.

"I only wish I could wear it to a real wedding, one that could be legally binding."

"Oh babe..."

Although same-sex marriage had been legalised across all of Australia in 2017, polygamy, the practice of marrying more than one person, was and still is illegal. The law had been implemented more for the sake of preventing certain sects of religion from carrying out unethical arranged marriages. But still, for polyamorous relationships like the one shared between Bethany, Valerie and Emma, it meant their love would never be legally recognised by the government or Australian society. They could have a ceremony, call each other wives, but they could never sign any paperwork to make their union truly official. The girls had briefly considered the possibility of just two of them being officially married, but felt it would be brutally unfair to whomever was left out.

"Emmy, darling, you listen to me." Ellie squeezed her daughter's hands with affection. "I don't care what the government says, you three are more perfect for each other than any couple I've seen in my whole life... well, except maybe for your father and I."

Em chuckled, still holding back tears but smiling through them.

"If you walk down that aisle, and you say your vows with honesty and sincerity in your heart, then that makes it true. You girls will be married in every way that matters, so you know what?"

"What?"

"Fuck the government. I didn't vote for the Liberals anyway haha!"

The four ladies erupted into laughter before they all embraced each other warmly, their resolve strengthened like a stone wall by Ellie's words.

"Thanks mum." Emma smiled.

"You're welcome Little Emmy, you're gonna be the most beautiful O'Reilly bride ever seen."

"Haha I bet your mum told you the same thing!"

"Yep, word for word, but it's still true hahaha!"

...................................................................................

(That night)

After Ellie finally left for the day and Emma had put away her treasured wedding dress, she was immediately set upon by Bethany who had been driven mad with lust.

"Mmmm...? Mmmmmm!" Em, now dressed in casual pink short-shorts and a tight white tank top that barely contained her cleavage, was taken by surprise but immediately surrendered to her fiances advances as the ashen-haired beauty pinned her against the front door of their apartment, kissing her wildly.

"Mmmmm... oh babe... what's brought this on?" Emma gasped and moaned.

"Sweetie the second I saw you in that dress I wanted to fuck your goddamn brains out, you have no idea!" Beth groaned sensually, almost desperately with lust. "Come on princess you're coming with me!"

Grabbing Emma by her wavy brown hair, which made the sexy country girl exclaim with both pleasure and pain, Bethany marched her petite lover straight to the bedroom. Valerie was already in the kitchen preparing dinner, taking in the aromas of a glorious Indian Chicken Korma.

"Oh girls seriously? I've just put this on the stove!" the redheaded minx complained, she'd even put on some Harry Potter music in the background, which had apparently become her new habit while cooking.

"You're more than welcome to join us baby, just put it on a slow cook!" Beth called in passing as she dragged Em to the bedroom past the kitchen.

"Oh jest putit ern a sler cerk!" Val contorted her face and voice derivatively "Fucking hell..." Hoping her meal wouldn't burn, Val couldn't resist seeing her future wives clearly about to start a bondage sesh without her, so she did indeed turn the stove down to the lowest setting she could. "Hopefully it just simmers for a while...Alright girls wait up!"

.....................................................................................

Mere minutes later, Emma was trussed up from head to toe in black leather straps, still in her hot pants and tank top. Her legs bent into her favourite frogtie position, her wrists, elbows and chest all tightly constricted in leather. She kneeled on the bed completely at her lovers' mercy, opening her lips gratefully to receive a mouthful of rubber in the form of a big two and a half inch white ball gag with black straps. She couldn't see a thing with a large leather blindfold covering her eyes, her nose poking through a hole specifically implemented into the blindfolds design, ensuring that she was truly rendered sightless by her pair of pretty partners.

It was almost nauseatingly exciting!

"Mmmmmmph! Uhhh nuhhh! Helll' meh! Helll'!" She called out playfully, her loins already aching with desire as she struggled to test the tightness of the belts around her skinny arms.

"Hmhmhm nobody can help you now my little princess..." Bethany giggled and caressed her petite lovers face as Valerie fondled Emma's juicy booty.
"That's right sweetie, you're all ours and there's nothing you can do about it!" The redhead babe grinned devilishly.

"Nuhhhh! Uhh nuhh um tho 'elpweth! Helllph!" Emma's melodramatic words were muffled by her gag, just how she liked to hear herself.

"So baby..." Valerie brought her untied girlfriend in for a sultry kiss. "What made you decide to tie Emma up just now?"

"Oh babe, she looked just like a princess in that dress, ever since I was a little girl I either wanted to be a princess damsel, or capture one myself. Now obviously I don't wanna tie Em up in that dress because we might ruin it. But god I just got so incredibly horny seeing you like that cutie..."

The blindfold covered much of Emma's bright blushing cheeks, she'd rarely if ever been compared to a princess before, her childhood was spent in the bush playing Cowboys and Indians with the other local kids, or drawing animals that came across her familys property. She'd always considered herself an adventurer, an explorer, not a princess.

"Hank 'ou 'habe!" She muttered into her gag.

"You're welcome sweetie, I swear to god you're not gonna be able to fight me off on our wedding night, I'll be all over you like a rash!" Beth practically growled as she squeezed Emma's magnificent tits.

"Like that wasn't gonna be the case anyway?" Val laughed, kissing her raven-haired fiances neck.

"Haha true, I wish I'd gotten to see your dress yesterday Val, you said you wanted something Elvish?"

"Haha yeah like Galadriel from Lord of the Rings, or something similar at least, and I'm happy to say I more than got what I wished for."

"Mmmmmmm..." Emma groaned loudly as Beth pinched her nipples.

"Fuck, that sounds so incredible... girls, this is going to be the greatest wedding on earth... I'm so glad I'll get to call you my wives in a few months' time."

"Ditto baby, ditto" Valerie tenderly kissed her brunette love.

"Mmmm-hmmmph!" Emma nodded emphatically.

"Alright you, let's lay you down on this bed my cutie..." Beth sniggered with horny glee.

"Oh hey I'll be right back sweetie, I have to check my Chicken Korma!" Val leaped off the bed.

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was very touching, sensual - and the Dress is just beautiful :) A fine opener for Act 2 [mention]TayDay95[/mention] !
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was very touching, sensual - and the Dress is just beautiful :) A fine opener for Act 2 @TayDay95 !
Thanks Caesar! There'll be more to come before you know it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks Caesar! There'll be more to come before you know it
I can hardly wait my Friend :)
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

Still a gem every time out. Another solid update.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Rdo4y8 wrote: 2 years ago Still a gem every time out. Another solid update.
Thanks for that mate I appreciate it 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]LunaDog[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],
[mention]cj2125[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Guardianbound[/mention].

Well folks I kinda left Liam and Jasmine's story up in the air. So let's see what our resident teenage dirtbags are up to shall we?

PREVIOUSLY: The throuple girls were making preparations for their wedding in a few months. Emma tried on her family's traditional wedding dress, which turned Bethany on so much she joined Valerie in tying Em up.

Chapter 2: A Close Call

(A couple days later at Lilydale High)

"Alright everybody now in your groups, I want you to come up with as many reasons as you can for why the Red Army was able to defeat the Whites. You have ten minutes and remember, any questions just ask me. Oh and one more thing, if I see another tablet not being used for class I'm keeping you all in for lunch."

Mr Freeman popped the cap back on his whiteboard marker and sat at his desk at the front of the room to mark papers, leaving his students to work together.

In the far-right corner of the room, Jasmine and Liam had chosen to group together with their friends Maddie and Sam.

Unfortunately for Maddie she seemed to be the only one wanting to get any work done, as Sam immediately started watching YouTube on his tablet with the sound muted, and Liam and Jazz...

Well, their minds were on... other topics.

"So did Cass message you back about a lesson tonight?" The beautiful alt girl, who's hair was now dyed fully purple instead of black and pink, asked her boyfriend quietly. "I'm dying for another one you did such a great job"
"Nah babe, she said she wasn't working tonight, she's got a date with that guy who works the bar." Liam replied just as softly, this wasn't exactly the place to talk about bondage.

Trying to seem like he was contributing to the group work, Liam then turned to Maddie in his chair. "Hey maybe you should put 'because the Reds had access to more railways' ."
"Yeah I already put that down genius." his blonde friend rolled her eyes, now all too used to having to work by herself.

"Sam you got anything?"
"Nope."
"Figured..."

As the bright young blonde Maddie kept jotting down her answers, Jazz grabbed her boyfriend by the arm "I mean, that's great for Cass I'm happy for her but where's that leave us tonight? I already told my parents we were going out..." she sulked, resting her head on Liams broud shoulder.

"Maybe we could just take a night off from, you know... That?" The well-built eighteen-year-old shrugged.

"Yeah but I was really looking forward to it, I have been all week." Jazz continued to mope, all but sprawling herself over Liam like a cat which earned another eye roll from Maddie, and a slightly jealous glance from Sam. "Isn't there some way we could still do it?"

"Well... I mean... my Dads not gonna be home tonight but, I don't know what if he comes home and we're still... you know?"

"Would that really be so terrible?"

"Babe, one, I don't want my own father to see me in that position, two, he doesn't know I'm into... that kinda stuff, what if he freaks out?"

Thinking for a moment, his girlfriend responded.

"Well we could just do something short and simple babe, that way we can be long finished before he's even likely to get home." Jazz whispered in his ear.

"Hmmm... okay, yeah, short and simple, but emphasis on short."

"Yeah Liam of course."

................................................................................................

(That evening, in Liams bedroom)

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmhmmmhmmmhmmhmmmph! Uuuuhhhhmmm fuuuukkmph!!"

Jasmine moaned in pure, unrivalled ecstasy as her absolute powerhouse of a boyfriend pounded her cheeks into oblivion. How the hell was he still going after all this time? How long had it been Jasmine wondered, an hour? Two hours? Even longer? Surely no mortal man could possibly possess that kind of stamina!

"Fuuuuck yeah, tell me you love it baby, you love it don't you my little bondage slut?" The shockingly athletic young man grabbed his helpless girlfriend by her purple hair, making her moan with even more pleasure.
"Mmmm-hmmm! Mm-hmm mm lmmph m Mmmphtmm!" Jazz screamed behind the thick layers of silver duct tape that Liam had plastered over her lower face at every conceivable angle, the blue and green school necktie that was cleaving her lips, and the pair of her own panties she was crunching between her pretty white teeth. She'd been wearing those undies all day at school, and though they tasted somewhat foul she loved the dominance Liam had asserted over her when he'd forced them in her mouth.

After arriving at his house, the youthful couple had taken a second to have some snacks after a long school day, talking about how the classes they didn't have together were going and how things were with each others friends. But very quickly they hurried themselves off to the bedroom after Jasmine "accidentally" dropped her chip packet on the floor, and showed Liam exactly what was waiting for him under her blue and green plaid school skirt.

Liam practically chased his petite beauty into his room, a fairly typical room for a young man of his age. Complete with a decent-sized TV and PS5 on the chest of drawers opposite the foot of his bed. There were posters of his favourite Overwatch characters Winston and Genji on one wall, a much larger poster of footy legend Leigh Matthews on another wall, a few rogue items of clothing tossed about the floor, and a gaming PC setup beside his bed. He and Jasmine all but dove into his maroon and white coloured sheets.

Playing rough as opposed to their first time together, Liam had pinned Jasmine to the bed and weighed her down with his incredible strength. Strength he'd gained from hours and hours of labouring in the Timber Yard where his dad still worked. His hands were tough and calloused from working with harsh timber and powerful tools, they felt so coarse against Jasmine's skin, but she loved it, loved being manhandled by her new Master.

"Mmmm please choke me Master, I'm your fucking slut Master please choke me!" She'd begged him with wide, longing eyes as he yanked her blue and green tie off from around her neck.
"You sure?" Liam had hesitated, not wanting to hurt his girlfriend.
"Yes, please, I want you to dominate me so hard baby!" She'd reassured him.

With some reluctance, the muscle-bound young man had flipped Jazz over and placed his huge hand around her petite little throat as he opened up her white school shirt, revealing she hadn't even worn a bra to school!

"Nnnngh! Uggghh yeah!" Jasmine groaned under the force of Liams hand, feeling her breathing start to constrict until Liam let go.
"You liked that baby?" Liam grinned, deciding that yes, he did like Jazz in that position.
Jasmine let out a couple of coughs, but was still smiling with immense arousal "Mmm-hmmm yes Master, I love it!"

One by one Liam had pulled off one item of Jasmines school uniform after another, her nipples getting more firm, her pussy getting more wet with each new thing her boyfriend took off. He kept intermittently choking her at her insistence, pulling her hair and smacking her hard on her smooth-sensitive butt cheeks for good measure.

This was a fantasy they had both shared for years without even knowing it, playing bondage while their parents were away, and it was just as exciting as they'd hoped.

Utilising the one piece of rope he had handy, Liam had carefully repeated the lesson Cassandra had taught him the previous week: criss-crossing the harsh rope around Jasmine's wrists, trapping them each in an improvised cuff before cinching it off, which he'd picked up by himself off the internet. Again he was proud of himself, but again Liam was also aching for more chances to learn from a proper dom like Cass.

Just like last time, Jazz had become insanely, insatiably horny when the ropes enclosed around her skin, begging Liam to take her for his own.

And so, after yanking her panties off down her legs and stuffing them in her moaning teenage mouth, tying her school necktie over that to cleave gag her and placing strip after strip after strip of tape all over her mouth, cheeks and jaw...

Liam started, and he only stopped to change positions, and Jazz could hardly believe it!

It wasn't the first time the young couple had made love, but it was definitely the longest and hardest they'd ever gone by a longshot in their weeks-old relationship, the addition of a solid rope tie around Jasmine's hands and an even more solid gag apparently making all the difference when it came to arousing Liam.

...........................................................................................................

(Half an hour later)

Almost as if he'd been released from some kind of possession or dark spell, Liam finally dropped onto the mattress beside his devastatingly tired partner after cumming inside her once again. His pecs and abs rippled with sweat as he huffed and puffed trying to catch his breath.

"Huhh... huhh... huhh... So... just... short and sweet eh?" He grinned, still panting.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm hmmmph!" Jazz breathed heavily into her gag, her jaw aching from the panties, the sides of her mouth having been rubbed raw by the necktie, the sweat on her face rendering the duct tape no longer sticky. Her wrists too were starting to ache profusely, and so she tried to mumble their predetermined safeword:

"Bwmmk Smmphhmmph!"

"What's that babe?"

"Bhmmmmk Thmmmphmmph!"

"Did you say Black Sabbath?"

"Mmm-hmmph" Jazz nodded.

"Pffft why wou- oh shit right! Sorry babe..." Having temporarily gotten a fuzzy memory from the wild ride he'd just embarked upon, Liam remembered that Black Sabbath had been Jazz's suggestion for their safeword and pulled the tape all in one go off her face, removing the tie and undies from his girlfriends sore mouth.

"Mmmmahh!" Jazz gasped, taking in clean air as the dirty panties escaped her teeth and tongue. "Thanks baby, that was really starting to hurt, could you untie me now?"

"Yeah sure, did ya have fun?" The naughty schoolboy grinned.

"Haha I think you know the answer to that you fucking beast!" Jazz laughed and exclaimed at her boyfriends apparent Marathon-level fitness. "How the fuck did you keep going?!"

As the purple-haired babe sat up and offered her bound hands to her Master, he shrugged his shoulders. "I.... honestly don't know, I guess, there's nobody else around, you were all tied up and looking and sounding hotter than I've ever seen and just... yeah, I just went for it babe haha!"

"God, is it gonna be like that every time?!" Jazz asked with more than a little glee in her voice.

"Oh wow no pressure!" He snorted and they both laughed, as he fumbled with the knots. "Fuck I might have done this too tight..."

Ping!

Just then, Liams phone went off on his bedside table. Quickly picking it up and sliding the screen unlocked, the young mans eyes went wide with panic.

"Ohhh fuck!"

"What..?" Jazz turned her head, the adorable smile that hadn't left her face all night suddenly disappearing.

"Dad's coming home, he's only like five minutes away!" Liam panicked.

"What?! Shit come on babe get me out of this! Hurry!" The small jittery girl waved her hands about assertively behind her.

"Fuck fuck fuck... we fucked up, we were just meant to do something quick babe!" Liam picked away at the unflinching knots.

"I know I know, but to be fair you're the one who wouldn't stop!" Jasmine's legs were shuffling anxiously on the mattress.

Liam's big fingers fumbled and fiddled with the much more thin rope, the fact his hands were trembling not helping at all.

"Argh it's not budging!"

"Just run to the kitchen and get some scissors or something!"

"Right, right let's go!"

Liam then gathered his petite partner up in his arms and proceeded to barrel down the hallway of his house to the kitchen. Jasmine bustling in his arms in a fireman's carry. "Ok I know this isn't the right time but you're being so fucking hot right now!" Jasmine chuckled incredulously, still being impressed by her boyfriends strength.

Setting her down standing up on the kitchen floor, Liam then frantically searched through the kitchen drawers "Fucks sake dad why don't you put everything back in the same place every time?!"

Finally getting his hands on the scissors, the panicking hunk shouted triumphantly before taking the blades to Jasmine's bonds. "Quick quick quick quick! Omigod..." Jasmine kept shuffling on the spot, panicking along with him.

"Come on ya fucking prick!" Liam had to saw away with the dull blades against the multi-stranded rope, but eventually made it through making Jazz gasp with relief as she slipped her sore hands free.

Just then, the sound of gravel being overturned by car wheels ground into Liams youthful ears from outside. His dad was home!

The dishevelled couple looked at each other.

"Oh shit!" They shouted almost in unison. Booking it for the bedroom and slamming the door shut behind them.

"Clothes clothes clothes get your clothes on!" Liam swept Jasmine's uniform up off the floor and threw them onto the bed.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" The petite punk princess dashed around to her side of the mattress.

Jazz then launched her arms into the long sleeves on her white shirt, and Liam snatched up the nearest t-shirt on the floor that he could find.

The clicking and creaking of the front door was audible even from the young mans room.

"Hey buddy I'm home!" Liams dad Bill called out.

Again Liam and Jazz looked at each other, the lower halves of their bodies still naked as the day they were born!

"Into bed! Get into bed!" Jazz threw the doona back and the pair of frantic lovers barrelled in next to each other.

Flipping the doona back over their exposed bodies, Liam reached for his TV remote and turned it on, fortunately it went straight on to the last episode of Squid Game he'd been watching the previous night on his Netflix so it didn't look suspicious.

Finally, Liam and Jazz breathed a sigh of relief seconds before Bill opened the bedroom door.

"Oi Liam you- oop! Hahaha sorry!" Retreating back behind the door with a laugh, Liams bearded, grey-haired, heavily muscled father waved hello to his son awkwardly.

"Dad how many times? Don't you know how to knock?" Liam whined.

"Sorry mate just checking where you were, all good. Hi Jasmine!" Bill greeted the petite beauty with a hearty tone.

"Hahaha hi Bill!" Jazz giggled "Babe your dad's so sweet, no wonder you are too haha!"

"Haha winning brownie points already eh Jazz?"

"Dad... not to be rude but could we maybe get some privacy please?" Liam seethed with embarassment.

"Yep all good son, you two enjoy yourselves..."

"Though looks like ya already have eh?"

"DAD!!!"

Laughing incessantly Bill shut the door and trudged off back down the hallway.

Leaving Liam and Jazz to collapse in a heap of relief.

"Fuck me... that was close!" Liam sighed

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by TayDay95 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was indeed a close call - and it was absolute fun to read, the mouting panic of the two young lovers in flagrante delicto. That was just priceless. And the safe Words? Well chosen!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Good show, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], fun and exciting. Liam and Jasmine are winners.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Liam's energy wow. You captured the nightmare of being almost caught in the act. Dad knows, getting sweaty over Netflix, no way.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That was indeed a close call - and it was absolute fun to read, the mouting panic of the two young lovers in flagrante delicto. That was just priceless. And the safe Words? Well chosen!
You're too kind Caesar, I did think it was an appropriate safe word Jasmine would come up with haha. Glad you enjoyed this!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Good show, @TayDay95, fun and exciting. Liam and Jasmine are winners.
They certainly are mate I feel I can get these two into some serious hijinks haha
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Guardianbound wrote: 2 years ago Liam's energy wow. You captured the nightmare of being almost caught in the act. Dad knows, getting sweaty over Netflix, no way.
Yeah I based that on a time I almost got caught actually 😅 well for clarification he believes he just caught them having sex, he doesn't know about the bondage
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Appreciate the comments from the last chapter folks, you're good people! :D

PREVIOUSLY: Liam and Jasmine had their first bondage sex experience but were nearly caught in the act by Liams father.

....................................................................................

Chapter 3: Dinner & A Domme

Opening her front door, Cassandra beamed with excitement as she saw her handsome date stood outside her front door smiling back at her with his perfect white teeth and kind eyes. He was dressed to impress in a light grey suit jacket and pants, spit-shined black dress shoes, and a crisp navy blue shirt with the top button undone. His brown hair was immaculately styled and combed, and on top of that...

"Good evening madam, just wanted to drop off a delivery, I believe these are for you..." He grinned.

He'd brought her a bouquet of lovely stark white flowers.

"Haha oh why thank you sir you're far too kind!" Cass giggled at his romantic gesture, doing a silly little curtsy as he handed her the flowers, and taking a moment to inhale their sweet aroma.

"Mmmm that's lovely, what are they?"
"Can you guess?"
"Hahaha no, I know nothing about flowers."
"They're Queen's Cups!"

"Oh God hahaha!" Cass laughed before taking in another sniff of their marvelous scent. "Thank you Tommy they're beautiful!" She smiled warmly in her dazzling diamond-encrusted black dress and silver high heels.
"No worries, so are you... b-beautiful I mean... Y-your dress and, uh... I'm just gonna shut up now hahaha!" Tommy, a tall tattoed man in his thirties stammered over his words like he was going out with his high school crush, really endearing him to Cass, and making her relieved that it wasn't just her that was bone-chillingly nervous!

"Hahaha no thank you that's very sweet of you to say, sounds like this dress was worth the price tag. I'm amazed with what I can afford on this new salary." The beautiful mother blushed even behind her exquisite makeup. "I'll uh... just put these in some water and we'll go?"

"Sure thing, I'll see ya later!" Tommy blurted out.

Again Cass blushed and giggled as she disappeared inside with the flowers.

Tommy was kicking himself ""See ya later? What in like ten seconds? Tommy what the fuck man, what was that?!" He muttered to himself. What was this bewitching lady doing to him?! At least she'd laughed, that was a good sign.

........................................................................................................

(Later on...)

"Wow this place is so nice, and that view! I've always loved the city at night, the lights are so beautiful!" Cass marveled at the City of Melbourne from her seat in Berth, just one of many lavish restaurants overlooking Port Phillip Bay and the Docklands district.

"You ever eaten here before?" She asked her suit-clad date.
"Uh no actually, but Google said they've got some of the best Italian food in the city so..." Tommy smiled, opening the drinks menu.
"Italian eh? I haven't had Italian in ages, actually now I think about it this is the first night in a long time where I haven't cooked for myself, it feels so weird!" Cass rambled anxiously. "You know when you've got a kid everything really does just become about them."
"Haha I can imagine, especially at Sunny's age."
"Definitely at Sunny's age! You know..."
"Yeah?"
"I'm really glad you're not bothered by the fact I have a child, I've met quite a few guys who were all like. .. you know "it's too much baggage" and all that."

Tommy smiled again, closing his menu. "Nah not at all, I've always preferred women who know how to take care of themselves, and the way I figure you don't get a better example of that than a woman who also looks after a whole other human being."

Cass beamed with joy. "God he's perfect, so mature, so cute, so handsome. Pleeease don't mess this up Cassie!" She thought to herself.

"Well I'm glad you think that but most days I honestly just have to make it up as I go and hope I don't murder my daughter by the end of the day hahaha!" Cass took a peek at the drinks menu as well, chuckling.

"Haha aw come on she can't be that bad?"
"Nahhh no she's the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I mean, her father may have left us both for dead but every day when I wake up and see that little bundle of joy I feel like the luckiest person alive."
"Yeah, I can only imagine, sounds incredible."
"It is, it really is."

After ordering their drinks and meal, the attractive Asian and souave Serbs conversation shifted to speaking about work...

"So did ya hear about Casper and Jane's little adventure on Tuesday night?" Tommy was already sniggering as he mentioned a rare husband-and-wife duo who worked at Intimate as Doms specialising in couple-on-couple sessions.
"Oh God no what happened?" Cass leaned in, cupping her beautiful face in her hands as she set her elbows on the table.
"So get this right? This bloke in his fifties comes in with this girl like, half his age..."

..................................................................................................

"What?! Hahaha Nooomm...!" Cass nearly spat out her Ravioli Carbonara laughing at the end of Tommy's story.

"Hahaha I know right what the fuck?! But yeah luckily Jane did eventually get it out with a shitload of lube but I watched the poor guy waddling outta the Club like a bloody penguin after that!" Tommy imitated an exagerrated penguin walk which had Cass laughing raucously on the balcony of Berth.

"Ohhh god that poor man! Ahahaha! I've been telling Zoe I think Jane goes too hard on some of her subs, she just seems to attract those kind of clients hahaha!" Cass chortled.
"Hahaha ah yeah like Queen Cassandra believes in taking it easy!" Tommy took a bite of his salmon risotto, relishing every chew.

"Hehe well, it all depends on how... well behaved my subjects are." Cass grabbed a forkful of pasta and slowly slipped it in her lipstick-adorned mouth.
"Oh really? You know I've been curious... where exactly did the whole Queen persona come from? I mean... did you just decide one day that people were yours to rule over?" Tommy felt a twitch in his pants.

"Well..." Cass graciously kept eating her ravioli.

"When I was a little girl, I didn't have many storybooks, and there was one my mum used to read to me that was a fantasy about knights, dragons and all that stuff. But I remember it was never the Dragon that scared me, it was the Evil Queen, because she was the one in charge of the Dragon and she ruled the whole land with an iron fist. I used to think she was coming to capture me like she captured the main hero and his princess." The dark, beautiful woman explained.

"Oh she had a knack for capturing people did she?" Tommy leaned forward.

"Oh yeah... All the time." Cass dangled her foot under the table and brushed the tip of her shoe against Tommy's muscular leg.

"She'd have her soldiers tie people up... nice... and tight... while they were out in the wild." She took another slow bite of her food, licking her lips seductively.

"Chain them up in her dungeon... with nowhere to run or hide..."

Tommy quivered with sensual excitement, sitting back in his chair he let Cassandra do as she pleased. Her foot snaked its way slowly up his leg, the heel digging in to his suit pants.

"Her poor, pathetic, helpless little subjects only had two choices..." she leaned in closer to Tom, her voice getting softer in volume but far more assertive in tone. The submissive hunk leaned forward again, gasping but trying not to as Cass' foot found his balls, caressing them with her toes. Fortunately the long tablecloth meant no one around them could see this.

"They could submit to her rule..."
"Mmm-hmm..." Tommy suppressed an aroused moan, he and his date were almost close enough to kiss.

"Or be crushed!" Cass jammed her foot forward against the handsome bartenders balls, crushing them but not too hard as he put his hand over his own mouth, his face turning a different shade of red to the nervous red he'd been carrying all night.

"Grrrrmmph!" he growled in pain as his cock became stiffer than one of his famous drinks. "Mmmm..." he moaned with arousal and looked into the beautiful brown eyes of his date.

He could see she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He couldn't resist any longer.

"Sooo you wanna go the Club for a bit?"
"As customers?"
"Yep, as customers."
"So fucking badly. "
"Ok I'm gonna wait for this situation in my pants to be resolved then we're outta here! "

For better or for worse, Tommy had brought out The Queen that night in Melbourne, and he would soon find out what it meant to be a subject under her sensual, tyrannical rule...

TO BE CONTINUED
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

These last few chapters have been really great! You really are crafting an entire world here, it is truly impressive!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The oh shit moment when Liam and Jazz almost got caught 🤣

Tommy and Cass going to the club as customers, this alt to be interesting. I hope Tommy is prepared to meet the Queen 😉

Fantastic start to the 2nd act!!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago These last few chapters have been really great! You really are crafting an entire world here, it is truly impressive!
Thank you so much my friend! These are actually all real places in Melbourne that I've mentioned, with the exception of the Club itself. For example Berth is a real restaurant in the Docklands as seen in the picture above, and I've actually lived in Liam and Jasmine's home suburbs of Lilydale and Chirnside Park myself 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic