The Collector’s Wish M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Spetsnaz08 wrote: 2 years ago My compliments, a very enjoyable story. I like the original idea of a genie ready for satisfy her master's bondage desideres.
Who wouldn't want to have an Arabella in his life?
Thanks for the comment! Much appreciated and agreed, i think we all would love one. Imagine the fantasies from this site alone ;) :lol:
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It was late at night and midnight was fast approaching as Jess prepared for another case tomorrow. The dark haired 28 year old beauty had rose quickly to gain a decent reputation for herself. She had more wins than losses and had plenty of nice things to show for it; including the large 5 bedroom house she sat on the sofa in. However the rest of the house was in darkness, just one light on in the living room.

Lately Jess found herself struggling to concentrate on her work. It probably didnt help this particular case was a minor one in many ways. It didn't have the same buzz factor as the big ones. Nevertheless it was only recently she had began to feel quite burnt out and isolated.

She would often check her social media to find her former acquaintances married now, some with kids, some divorced and for one or two both had happened. Jess couldn't remember the last time she had got dressed up to go out.

It was why tonight she had dressed up to do her paperwork. The 5”4 beauty sat in a long black sleeveless dress. It was quite low cut showing off ample cleavage whilst it also parted at her upper thigh, showing off her slim toned legs.

She had tried to meet people in the past but by shutting herself away and her busy work schedule it often didn't go too far.

She must have been distracted by these usual thoughts as without warning she suddenly ehard the click of a gun behind her head.

“Hands up. Dont move. Dont make a sound” The voice whispered. It sounded strangely familiar.

Jess obeyed knowing she had no back up and was potentially in a hazardous situation.

“Stand” the voice whispered, again something in her distant memory was telling her she knew this man.

Jess slowly rose to her feet, wondering who this was and what was about to happen to her. Was it case related? A simple home invasion? Would she be TIED UP?

Jess’ adrenaline began to build as she strangely found herself excited by this event; seemingly the most interesting whatever happens in terms of the past week or so.

Jess’ momentary daydream was cut short by the sensation of her wrists being pulled behind her back and duct taped tightly together once they were crossed.

Her elbows soon followed suit before tape was wrapped above and below her breasts and around her arms, keeping her upper body rigid and secure. Whoever he was he seemed to know what he was doing.

With her upper body taped she was helped back down onto the sofa. The man came in front of her and pulled her ankles together. Now that he was working in her legs she could see for herself how he did it. He wrapped tightly and thickly but seemed to have the knowledge not to make her feel a loss of circulation.

Tape eventually followed around her shins, lower thighs and finally her upper thighs.

It was only as she heard the words “open wide” did it click in her mind who her mysterious captor was.

“Wait! Open wide! Open! I know who you are. Are you Danny? You gave me a valentines day card back in college. It was really sweet but not great timing...” Jess burst out in a modicum of excitement.

I froze for a moment, not believing how this had worked so well. A previous crush of mine had recognised me. She also wasnt protesting at me. With the powers of a genie i had nothing to fear as i removed my balaclava so we could see each other face to face...
Last edited by Bigballgag1 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

This should be interesting....!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the cooment, hopefully it will be :) )

“I know. Thats why i picked this house. I wanted to bump into you again.” I replied a little awkwardly. I couldn't help beginning to blush but i also began to realise just how big a deal having a genie set up all these fantasies for you was.

I found myself in a kind of existential crisis. Was this interaction real? Was I in this moment even real? Or was i in some kind of deep sleep in a dream like state with Arabella treating me like a games console, ejecting one disk to replace it with another?

I hoped this interaction was real, it certainly felt real but it was still a lot to get your head around.

“I see.” She replied, analysing the situation with her mind.

“So how are things with you?” I asked as we proceeded to have a totally normal conversation about the paths our lives had taken. It was almost like meeting someone you used to know in a supermarket. The subject around the valentines day card eventually came up.

“It was very sweet...just i was a bit older than you and helping out in a staff role; i wasn't sure how the others in class would have reacted. I’d just come out of a relationship and things were a bit rocky at the time. Sorry for what happened afterwards and the altercation.” She smiled. This moment seemed like she was getting something off her chest by apologising.

We continued talking for a while before the scenario got back to the reason i was there.

“So what now? What do you plan to do with me?” She asked. It was true, the situation had changed. She clearly knew who i was but what she didn’t know was i had no plans to let her go.

“Oh...honestly...I did have a plan in mind...i just was expecting a more hostile reception.” I began to explain. My bondage part of my brain soon clicked back into place as i visited her kitchen cupboard and came back with a green sponge.

“Oh ok...wait...wait...please lets talkppphhh” was all Jess could say as the sponge was soon stuffed into her mouth and white microfoam tape began to be wound tightly around her head.

‘Damn. I didnt even reach the flirting stage. I wonder what he does have in mind for me?’ Jess thought to herself, intrigued by the encounter. Would she just be left here all tied up and robbed anyway? Would she be kidnapped? Or did he have something else in mind? Jess found herself strangely no longer worried. Instead she faced a sense of exciting uneasiness.

There was little she could do to stop what was going to happen now, whatever that was. At least it forced her to take a break from working her case. She also found her yearning for company satisfied as a man gave her some attention. No awkward dates, no anxiety just an exciting evening ahead. Maybe she would play along after all.

With the gag in place my final act was to add a blindfold over her eyes with a black cloth tied in place. I then picked the woman up over my shoulder and carried her out of the house to the car. Opening the trunk i placed her inside. I couldnt resist lifting the base of her dress exposing more of those toned, slender legs i had always loved.

Soon the trunk was shut, placing her in darkness before the car began to drive a few minutes after.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the Collector has second thoughts? I liked the latent two Chapters very much!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Nice update
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Aaaah. This should be interesting....
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Jess adds so many possibilities to your story, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], that I can not even begin to guess where you are going with this. It is very enjoyable reading.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So the Collector has second thoughts? I liked the latent two Chapters very much!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed! Jess and her reaction or lack-thereof has certainly given him something to think about ;)
nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Nice update
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed! :)
Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Aaaah. This should be interesting....
Thanks! Hopefully it will be with what is to come ;)
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Jess adds so many possibilities to your story, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], that I can not even begin to guess where you are going with this. It is very enjoyable reading.
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying. She certainly does, there is much more planned for Jess i am sure ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Jess had no idea how much time had passed when the door of the trunk was finally opened. She had no idea where she was or even who was still in control of her. After all, maybe I was just working on behalf of somebody and had chosen to drop her off to a begrudged client perhaps.

Just over an hour was the answer to the journey question. The destination was a 4 bedroom secluded traditional english cottage on the outskirts of a village. It had been booked as a holiday cottage but what might be in store would probably not be suitable for the front cover of the brochure.

I opened the trunk and was glad to see she still lay in the back just as i had left her. She seemed a little more sweaty suggesting she had at least tried her bonds or had experimented with struggling against them.

Without saying a word i picked her up over my shoulder and carried her inside the cottage before setting her down on the cream 3 piece sofa. Jess seemed to be quite relieved when she felt her gag being cut and removed, the soaking wet sponge being helped out of her mouth. Red lipstick had stained the under part of the microfoam tape. As the blindfold was removed, her shoulders visibly de-tensed as she realised it was still me.

“Where is this? Why have you brought me here?” Jess understandably queried as she looked around. Her mind was used to zooming in on the small details and here was no different. The plain white walls and lack of photos suggested this was not my place. There was no incline of the traditional abandoned warehouse. This also didn't seem like a torture dungeon or anything sinister, it seemed almost...pleasant. She spotted a small window open to the side of her but could not hear traffic suggesting the location was not next to a road and if it was then not a busy one.

“To give you a break and to let you explore something again from your past.” I simply smiled as i sat in the armchair facing her. “None of your case work is here. No work. Just you and me. I will need you in the morning to ring in sick as i have much planned for you.”

Jess scanned back in her mind wondering what on earth i was talking about. ‘From my past? Nothings out of place from my past. What does he mean? Unless...no that cant be. Surely? But how would he know? She had kept that a secret...’

As Jess realised what i knew she began to uncontrollably blush...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a mystifying cliffhanger. But wherever it goes, I am along for the ride.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This update was most thrilling and the cliffhanger was perfect!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Can't wait to find out what her secret is
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]nayte4767[/mention] : I would go for something naughty :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Pray tell...what's the secret? 8-)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks all for the comments on this, much appreciated. Apologies for the slow down in continuing, my personal life has got busy lately but i hope to continue this one soon. Also apologies, i am aware a cliffhanger is the worst thing to keep people waiting on but life falls like that sometimes lol! :lol: :lol: :roll: Thanks again :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Can't wait to hear the secret.

Then again, Arabella may become jealous of Jess and....
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Who knows what can happen? ;) )

Jess’ eyes watched on as i placed something on the coffee table next to the sofa and pulled it around so she could see. It was hard to avoid feeling like a detective in an interrogation laying out the key evidence in front of a suspect asking them to explain it. Whatever Jess was thinking, as soon as her eyes clocked the collection of four items she was able to recollect their significance.

The first item was a grey woollen scarf. It had been carefully placed in a way that showed her name that was still inscribed with her name on its label. Without context, the item would appear to have no significance but Jess knew all too well about it.

The second item was a roll of brown parcel tape. Again insignificant to the unsuspecting eye but a key clue as to this information i knew about her which she thought was private.

The third item was a blue notebook. Its edges were slightly battered from wear and tear but its contents would be still in relative good condition.

The final item was what Jess’ eyes had concentrated on. A red ball gag. It had a black leather strap to secure behind the head. I let her mind calculate everything that was before her on the coffee table as i sat back in the armchair and smiled at her.

It was a few awkward moments before i decided to break the ice.

“Erm...so i stumbled upon this pile of stuff when I had been given a detention to clean the changing rooms late after school. I should apologise i tried to give it back to you but...there was never the right time. I didn't want to embarrass you and if you declined all knowledge, you might have casted me as the weirdo. I hope you can understand.”

Jess’ facial expressions seemed to be changing every few moments. She blushed from embarrassment over how they had ended up in my possession and the fact her secret was known by someone else. She gave an appreciative smile that i didn't just leak it across the college. Humiliation at not being able to do anything about this interaction and growing curiosity about just what could be in store.

“I’ve been into it for a while. Like A WHILE.” Jess finally spoke as she opened up on a private part of her life.

“Everyday i got the bus and would indulge in my interest on the boring commute to the college. I would use the ball gag in colder weather and hide it under the scarf. It would add a sense of excitement and danger to my every day life. It was silly really.” She smiled, reminiscing as she spoke.

“There were a few close shaves, the bus being unusually busy. Someone sitting next to me trying to instigate conversation. I usually got over the situation and not being able to reply by writing on a notepad that i couldn't speak as i had a sore throat. Usually this would get me out of trouble.” She giggled.

“As my interest and fantasies around the subject grew i would do some light selfbondage in the changing rooms after classes had finished and i knew it would be quiet. As for the book, yeah...” Jess couldn't bring herself to explain the book further right now. Her cheeks were bright like a tomato.

“Its ok.” I reassured her. “I will admit, i did have a read and it seemed somebody had a crush on me.” I slightly teased but in a manner where she could hopefully be comfortable. “Maybe we both should have been braver, the feeling was mutual.” I laughed.

The book itself contained Jess’ ramblings about her interest in bondage. From drawings and ideas to fantasy stories. There were a few segments that mentioned me. She certainly fantasised about being tied up and dominated. Some sections racier than others depending on her mood for the day or time period. I was certainly flattered.

“I guess i did. You were always intriguing to me. I was with quite a popular crowd so knew it was probably not wise to trust the boys that went with that crowd. You were in a smaller crowd, kinda cute and thats where it all began. Maybe it was fate that i forgot those items that night as i realised the time and rushed for the bus.” Jess smiled. “Thank you though...for not telling.”

“Dont mention it. I wouldnt do that.” I reassured her as we both began to get more comfortable.

“With all this information in mind, this is why you are here in a way. I want to play with this fantasy of your of being tied and dominated...if you are ready for it that is.”

“Of course.” Jess beamed, excited for what was to come.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It looks as if Jess is on the verge of having a lot of fun, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. Thank you for continuing this story. Good job.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It looks as if Jess is on the verge of having a lot of fun, @Bigballgag1. Thank you for continuing this story. Good job.
Absolutely [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] ! And this was a surprise, to learn, that Jessey and the Collector share a common past - and it was a pleasant surprise, so thank you for continuing this Story!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Yes! Looking forward to a trip down memory lane... Good twist!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Yes! Looking forward to a trip down memory lane... Good twist!
Indeed well done [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Yes! Looking forward to a trip down memory lane... Good twist!
Indeed well done @Bigballgag1 :)
Thank you! Glad you are still enjoying :) where the hell has 5 months gone! Lol! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic