An Afternoon (and more) with Tracey and Moogie -- Part 1, F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Proteus75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An Afternoon (and more) with Tracey and Moogie -- Part 1, F/F

Post by Proteus75 »

“Trace…?” I called out when I walked in the door of our apartment. “Are you here?”

“I’m down here, Moogie!” Tracey replied from the basement. “Are you ready?”

Her question shot through me like a lightning bolt, and I stood stock still in the doorway for an instant. As I’d suspected earlier, it was on for tonight — and perhaps beyond.

“I’ll be ready in a sec!” I said. I eagerly shut the front door, locked it, dropped my keys and iPhone into my book bag, doffed my coat and boots, and headed to my room. On the way, I grabbed the bottom of my mustard brown sweater and quickly pulled it over my head.

The February cold, which had been bone-chilling on my Friday afternoon commute from school, seemed to be far away now. I was into my room in a flash, and out my white lace bra, black yoga pants, socks and white panties even faster.

My mind was alive with details…what next? Oh yeah, grab my book bag and boots, get my hair out of the way. I tiptoed to the front door, retrieved the items and headed back to my room.

They were shiny and black, had high-heels and came up to the middle of my calf. The tight, cold leather of the boots felt great on my naked legs as I pulled them up. I’d never worn them without pants or stockings before; it was a preview of the sensual discomforts — and pleasures — that awaited me, I thought.

I walked to my full-length mirror and tied my long black hair into a bun at the back of my head. “Not too many marks,” I thought as I studied my body, naked now but for my boots. That wasn’t surprising, since our course loads for the last few weeks had precluded anything but some spooning, and a few perfunctory hugs and kisses. Well, all that would change in a few minutes.

Tracey interrupted my pleasant reverie.

“Hey Moogie...” she called up from below. “Make sure to lock yourself out when you come.”

A sudden, fluttery feeling enveloped my being, like the initial sensation of an elevator descending. I realized what all that meant.

For one thing, she wanted me in the cellar, which we shared with the Howards, our upstairs neighbors and landlords. Other than Tracey keeping me cuffed to the pole while we did laundry sometimes, it was virgin territory for us.

But now for the first time, she’d told me to lock myself out — something we’d discussed weeks ago. I looked around my room, and sure enough, there was my room key on my desk — nesting in the long twists and coils of its red-ribbon lanyard. Tracey must’ve left it there.

That fluttery feeling in my frame now grew into a swarm of butterflies as I slowly spun on my heel and took three leaden steps to my desk. My hands shook as I plucked the key up, and — as an afterthought — turned off my iPhone and tucked it in my desk drawer.

As usual, I was experiencing that odd mixture of emotions — including nervous anticipation, radiance, vanity and tenderness that bordered on self-pity — that always preceded a session with Tracey. Wanting a memory of myself before Tracey went to work on me, I modeled in my mirror, gazing at my nude figure in various poses one more time.

Then I walked out, shut the door behind me, locked it with the my key, and secured it to my left wrist by looping the ribbon around it several times.

The sun had just begun to set, but it was already growing dim inside our apartment. Everything I owned was now locked in my room. Once I reached the basement and handed my key back to her, it was just me, my boots and Tracey — along with her great skills and imagination.

This was the beginnings of the “beyond” I’d contemplated earlier. I was stepping out into space, but it was a space that I’d created.

My heart pounding with excitement, I set off to that other world…a world of me, my best friend Tracey, and whatever she had in store for me in the stark, cold isolation of the basement.

Click here to read the first Tracey & Moogie story, "What Are Friends For?" Parts 1-9
Last edited by Proteus75 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh? Tracey and Moogie return? YES! And by the sound of it, they've moved beyond a pair of handcuffs. Way, way beyond...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A very good introduction :)
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

You write incredible stories, but of all your characters, I like these two the most. Looking forward to what’s to come!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic