Such a good submissive (F/F) - sequel to "Aren't we having fun" COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Such a good submissive (F/F) - sequel to "Aren't we having fun" COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

As promised, here's the 1st part of a new story.

This one... Way back when I posted "Aren't we having fun" (btw, if you haven't read that one, I highly recommend that you do - just to get the background to this one) I had a few requests to write a continuation - and I tried to. I had to rewrite the beginning to this several times and eventually had to ask for comments (and reassurance) from a few people (thank you, [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention]) just to convince myself to keep writing. The thing that was kicking my butt was that I tried to write about something I know jack shit about. True, you can say that about almost all my writings, but this time around... Well, I don't have a clue about what happens in a BDSM session - so, after several false starts, I just decided to follow the advice of Prince Rogers Nelson: "If we don't know how, we'll fake it"... start with the characters and write the story around what I would imagine would happen between the two of them. You tell me how it worked.

As usual, I'd really appreciate feedback.

[mention]Boundcurious[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]brashieel[/mention] [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] [mention]Mikal903[/mention] [mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] [mention]tickletied84[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention]

--- ---

Such a good submissive

Part 1

Hannah opened the door and stepped into the mostly black room. The catsuited woman behind the desk looked up and smiled.

“Hello, Hannah. So nice to see you again!”

“Likewise, Lena, likewise”, Hannah replied to Miss Berenice’s receptionist.

“How are you today?”

“I’m… fine, thank you. How are you?”

“I’m doing good”, the receptionist replied as she rose from her chair. “Everyone else is busy so I’ll get to walk you in. This way”, she continued, walking past Hannah toward the door leading into the dungeon.

Hannah followed her, once again flashing back to the first time she’d been here and shuddering briefly at the memory. ‘Stop dwelling on that’, she chided herself, forcing the memory out of her head as Lena opened the door. The receptionist was by far the least domineering of Miss Berenice’s employees, but following her down the corridor made Hannah bow her head and clasp her hands behind her back.

“Here we are”, Lena said and opened the door. “You can go in and settle down to wait. Miss Berenice will be along shortly. As usual, I wish you a pleasurable session in our care”, she added, stepping aside and allowing Hannah to pass.

Hannah nodded her thanks and walked into the dungeon. The subdued lighting gave the room a slightly eerie atmosphere. As the door closed, Hannah made her way between the several constructions and stopped in the small open area in front of the throne-like black chair. Stopping there, she first opened her small bag and took out a black leather collar. She took off the choker she was wearing, buckled the collar around her neck, set her bag down and then began to undress, folding her clothes in a neat pile on the floor. She wasn’t trying to look alluring or artistic, she was just concentrating on getting the clothes off her as quickly as possible. She set her panties atop the pile, pushed the pile a little further away and then knelt down in front of the chair. She spread her thighs, bowed her head and settled down to wait.

She didn’t have to wait long. A mere few minutes later she heard a door close somewhere behind her.

“Hello, Hannah”, she heard Miss Berenice say.

“Miss”, Hannah acknowledged her. She listened to the slow steps that made their way closer. Within herself, she once again felt that familiar calming warmth spread. ‘Miss.’ Such a small word, but for her, it conveyed so much. She was no longer in charge.

All she had to do was do what Miss told her to do.

Miss Berenice came to a halt about a meter behind Hannah. The brunette wanted to turn around, to look at her Mistress, but kept her eyes focused on the base of the chair in front of her.

“It is always a pleasure to see you, Hannah.”

“As it is to see you, Miss.”

“Is it? You say so and yet you are disobedient.”

Hannah flinched. “Miss?”

She could feel a light tap on her right upper arm. “Your hands, Hannah.”

Hannah instantly pulled her hands behind her back, clasping them together. “Yes, Miss. I apologize, Miss.”

Miss Berenice walked around the naked brunette and settled down on the chair. She was, as usual, dressed in her catsuit, gloves and high-heeled boots, all in matching black leather with shiny chrome accents, her makeup complementing the imposing outfit. She crossed one leg over the other, the tip of the boot hovering in front of Hannah’s face.

“How are you today, my pretty?”

“I… I’ve been better, Miss.”

“Is there something in your life I should know about?”

Hannah shook her head. “Nothing worth mentioning, Miss.”

Miss Berenice swung her leg down and leaned forward. She reached with her gloved right hand, gripped Hannah’s lower jaw and raised the naked brunette’s face so that they looked each other in the eye. “Honesty”, she said and released her grip. Hannah bowed her head even lower.

“I’m sorry, Miss. I apologize for disappointing you yet again, Miss. Work stress. A few people are sick and we have deadlines to meet.”

“I see. Thank you for telling me”, Miss Berenice said. She leaned back in the chair and looked at the naked young woman kneeling in front of her. They’d last met a little over four months ago as a result of a particularly cruel prank Hannah’s coworkers had played on her. Since then, the brunette had - quite on her own accord - discovered the submissive within her. For the past two months, they’d met almost weekly.

Miss Berenice rose from the chair and picked up a bundle of rope that hung from a nearby hook on the wall. She untied the knot holding the bundle together and let the white cord uncoil to the floor.

“What is your safeword?”

“Deliverance, Miss.”

“Rise.”

Hannah rose - a little clumsily, but Miss Berenice noted that she made a point of not using her hands for aid. The domme hadn’t instructed her to do so, but she was pleased to see an indication of how much Hannah wanted to please her. Hannah stood in the same spot, her head still bowed and her hands clasped behind her back.

Miss Berenice wrapped the rope around Hannah’s wrists and tied them together, cinching the tie and knotting the ropes, making sure the knot was far from Hannah’s fingers. She took a second length of rope and wrapped it around Hannah’s elbows, not pulling them even close to touching, but putting just a little bit of tension. As she knotted the ropes, she could feel Hannah tensing up.

“Is it tight, beautiful?”

“A little, Miss”, Hannah said.

Miss Berenice nodded, but didn’t reply. She used a third rope to bind Hannah’s arms to her body, wrapping the ropes above and below the brunette’s naked breasts. Hannah’s nipples were hard and swollen, as if begging to be touched, but Miss Berenice didn’t do so… at least not yet. She tied the last knot between Hannah’s shoulder blades, well away from the sub’s reach and stepped back.

“Face me.”

“Yes, Miss.” Hannah turned, her head bowed. Miss Berenice could see her fidgeting a little as she tried to ease the tension on her shoulders.

“Are you uncomfortable?”

“Yes, Miss. A little, Miss.”

Miss Berenice raised Hannah’s face with her hand so that she could look the naked woman in the eye. “So far, when I have tied you, it has been to your pleasure. Now, I decided to tie you to my pleasure. Right now, it pleases me to make you slightly uncomfortable. Just enough for you to remember your place.”

“Yes, Miss”, Hannah said with a nod. Her shoulders were aching slightly from the tension on her arms. It wasn’t yet anywhere near painful, but she did wonder how long it would take for that to happen. On the other hand… having Miss Berenice treat her like this was making her feel very, very warm inside. Warm and wet. She stood still as the dominatrix looked her up and down, without saying a word.

Miss Berenice turned and walked out of Hannah’s field of view. Hannah wanted to turn and look, but kept her eyes down and straight ahead. Her imagination, however, was busy conjuring up images of what might happen next. She could hear Miss Berenice move things about and then the dominatrix walked back to her, stopping behind her.

“Close your eyes.”

“Yes, Miss”, Hannah replied. She felt Miss Berenice buckle a blindfold on her - it felt like a heavy, fur-lined one. The strap tightened, sealing her into her own private darkness… and making her crotch tingle even more.

The dominatrix stepped right behind Hannah and wrapped her arms around her naked body, pulling their bodies together. Hannah could feel the soft leather of Miss Berenice’s catsuit, the metal accents pressing into her skin, the dominatrix’s breath on her neck. Hands slid up her body, settling onto her breasts. Hannah tried oh so very hard not to squirm, but couldn’t help herself.

“Do not move, my pretty.”

“Yes, Miss. I am trying, Miss.”

Miss Berenice moved her hands ever so slightly on Hannah’s breasts, the leather rubbing over the bare skin, the fingers squeezing ever so slightly… and the bound and blindfolded woman couldn’t stop a quiet moan escaping from her lips.

“And yet you keep moving. You are disobeying me.”

“Yes, Miss. I am… sorry, Miss, I… I can’t help it”, Hannah stammered, trying to concentrate despite the pleasure Miss Berenice’s hands were causing - pleasure that her sightlessness only made more intense..

“Am I being unfair?”

“You… Miss, you are my mistress. I submit… to you. You decide what… is… fair… you decide what you do. I... I submit”, Hannah managed to say. Miss Berenice’s leather-covered fingers had reached her nipples.

“Good girl”, Miss Berenice said. “You learn quickly. However, even good girls need to be punished when they disobey.”

“Yes, Miss.”

Miss Berenice waited for a few seconds before continuing. “But we’ll save that for later”, she said. She stepped back, leaving Hannah standing all by herself.

Hannah breathed deep, trying to calm herself. In her private darkness, she tried to listen for clues as to what might happen next. She wanted to turn her head, but remained still. ‘Much good would that do’, she reminded herself. So she forced herself to stand still. Essentially nothing happened - and still she could feel her arousal mounting. ‘She’s doing nothing and she’s still getting me this horny…’

A hand grabbed her collar. Miss Berenice stroked her face with her gloved hand.

“Such a very good girl. You wanted to turn but didn’t. I’m proud of you.”

Hannah heard Miss Berenice’s footsteps as the dominatrix walked around the dungeon. She came to a halt and waited for a moment before speaking.

“Turn toward me.”

“Yes, Miss”, Hannah replied and turned to her left, facing toward Miss Berenice’s voice.

“Do you trust me, Hannah?”

“Yes, Miss. Completely, Miss.”

“Walk forward.”

Hannah’s reflexive reaction was to raise her hands in front of her, but the ropes reminded her why that wasn’t possible. She was about to raise her foot in the air, to try and feel her way with that, but caught herself. ‘No. I have to trust her. She asked me if I trust her - as a reminder. I have to trust her to take care of me.’

Hannah took a step… then another… and another, her body tense, constantly worried of bumping into something. Behind her back, she was digging her nails to her palms and tried to force herself to breathe calmly. Step by halting step, she moved forward into the darkness that she was looking at.

“Stop.”

Hannah stopped, remembering to keep her legs slightly apart.

“Are you nervous?”

“Um… no, not really… Miss.”

Miss Berenice stepped closer. Her hand landed on Hannah’s cheek. It wasn’t a slap, not by a long shot, but the implication was clear. “Hannah.”

“Yes, Miss.”

“What do I want from you?”

“Honesty, Miss.”

“Are you nervous?”

“Yes, Miss, I am.”

“Thank you”, Miss Berenice said and stepped away.

The dominatrix walked around the dungeon, making Hannah follow her voice, blindfolded and bound as she was. ‘I want to trust Miss. She will take care of me”, Hannah kept telling herself. She forced herself to take one step after another. ‘Like blind man’s bluff as a kid’, she thought briefly. ‘Yeah, sure. I’m just naked, tied up… and so horny it’s making it hard to think…’ Slowly she made her way through the lightless darkness one halting step at a time.

In her own private darkness, Hannah felt as if she was being led on an invisible, intangible leash. She tried to keep her posture, stand up straight with her head bowed as she slowly walked forward, struggling with herself to walk as naturally as possible. ‘I want Miss to be proud of me…’ Miss Berenice didn’t touch her, barely spoke to her - except for a few words here and there to guide her - and yet Hannah could feel the burn in her crotch grow in intensity, making her squirm and shiver with arousal.

“Stop.”

Hannah came to a halt, keeping her legs apart.

“Is it difficult? Walking forward when you can’t see or use your hands to feel your way?”

Hannah swallowed. “Yes, Miss. It is difficult. I want to trust you to keep me safe but it is difficult.”

Miss Berenice walked closer. She stopped right in front of Hannah. The blindfolded brunette felt a hand grab the D-ring in front of her collar.

“You’re being honest. Good”, the dominatrix said before pausing. Her other hand settled onto Hannah’s chest, between her breasts. “Stand still.”

--- ---

There you go. The conclusion of the story is due on Wednesday. Yes, only two parts - this turned out so short that I contemplated posting the whole thing on one go, but ultimately decided to split it in two parts, just to give the story a bit more exposure and views.

I'd really like to hear what you think of this one, so please leave feedback. Until Wednesday, have a good one.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I can understand, that Hannah returns to Mistress Berenice to explore this world. And when she said to her Mistress at the end, that she finds it difficult to be honest to Miss Berenice, you describe her doubts, her feelings very convincingly in my opinion, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] !
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I can understand, that Hannah returns to Mistress Berenice to explore this world. And when she said to her Mistress at the end, that she finds it difficult to be honest to Miss Berenice, you describe her doubts, her feelings very convincingly in my opinion, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] !
Thank you.
Writing this, I had huge difficulties trying to 'find' Hannah, what she would be like. I'm glad to hear that I managed to get her to feel realistic.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

OMG i love this story cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
thanks for sharing :)
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

mranon wrote: 2 years ago OMG i love this story cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
Thank you!
While you wait for the second part, please check out my earlier stories as well (and tell me what you think of them)...
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
mranon wrote: 2 years ago OMG i love this story cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
Thank you!
While you wait for the second part, please check out my earlier stories as well (and tell me what you think of them)...
i would love to :) but it might take a few days to finish them all haha
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Take your time :)
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

i think its Really good hope ya keep writing
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thanks for another great story. Walking blindfolded and naked reminds me a little.of J and K playing Blind Woman's Buff
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I don't think that you are having any problems with lack of knowledge, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. I think that too many 'main stream' BDSM authors could learn something from you. That is, instead of following a standard list of perversions rotely, think about what might be fun for the parties involved. I give you high marks on this work and look forward to the follow up.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 2 years ago i think its Really good hope ya keep writing
Thank you! I intend to - it may take a while after this one before I have something more to post, but I completely intend to keep writing.
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for another great story. Walking blindfolded and naked reminds me a little.of J and K playing Blind Woman's Buff
You're welcome. I wonder if your 'alter ego' might have preferred this game to the one Katya had dreamt up... or would she have found this a bit boring?
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I don't think that you are having any problems with lack of knowledge, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. I think that too many 'main stream' BDSM authors could learn something from you. That is, instead of following a standard list of perversions rotely, think about what might be fun for the parties involved. I give you high marks on this work and look forward to the follow up.
Oh, thank you very much. Glad to hear that you found the story to fit the characters.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was great. I could see the whole scene play out in front of me. If you doubted you could write a BDSM session, I think you did very well. I could place myself easily in Hannah's place and imagine her feelings. Well done.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago That was great. I could see the whole scene play out in front of me. If you doubted you could write a BDSM session, I think you did very well. I could place myself easily in Hannah's place and imagine her feelings. Well done.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm very pleased to hear that my writing has worked so well. Remember to check back tomorrow for the conclusion of the story.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you, one and all, for reading and commenting on the story. Here's the conclusion.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]mranon[/mention] [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention]

--- ---

Part 2

The naked brunette gasped as she felt the leather-covered fingers on her skin. She forced herself to keep still as the digits began to slowly move down her body, one tiny movement at a time. It was one of the games Miss Berenice often played with her. The first time the dominatrix had touched her like this, Hannah had flinched so bad she’d almost fallen over… which was one of the reasons Miss Berenice now had such a firm grip on her collar.

The hand slid past her belly button, closer and closer to Hannah’s mound. The brunette bit her lip and curled her toes, dug her fingernails into her palms.. anything to keep still… anything not to disappoint Miss…

The touch on her wet mound was feather-light. Hannah gritted her teeth, holding her breath as she fought to keep still as… the...fingers… slid… over… her… slit…

...and then they were gone.

“Such a good girl”, she heard Miss Berenice say. “Such a wonderful girl.”

“Thank you, Miss”, the brunette replied, trying to get her breathing to settle down.

Still holding on to Hannah's collar, Miss Berenice guided the brunette forward a few steps. Then she released her grip and, by the sound of it, sat down.

“Kneel.”

Hannah lowered herself to the ground, sitting back on her heels, her knees spread open. She felt something touch her cheek.

“Do you know what that is?”

“Your boot, Miss.”

“You know what to do.”

“Yes, Miss”, Hannah replied. She turned her head and kissed the black leather… twice… three times… four, each kiss landing in a different spot. Without being ordered to do so, she began to lick Miss Berenice’s boots, running her tongue up and down the leather as far as she could from her position.

She could hear Miss Berenice move, the leather creaking softly as the dominatrix shifted. The boot moved slightly in front of Hannah’s face, making her try and follow its movements. She kept kissing and licking the soft, warm leather, lavishing as much attention to it as she could...

...and then the foot was gone. Hannah leaned forward and turned her head, reaching in her own personal darkness, but finding nothing.

Miss Berenice chuckled softly. “Sit up, Hannah. I took my boot away.”

“Yes, Miss”, Hannah said as she straightened up.

For a moment, nothing happened. Then something brushed against Hannah’s stomach, making the bound woman flinch ever so slightly.

“Stay still, Hannah.”

“Y… yes, Miss”, Hannah replied. When the touch returned, she recognized it to be the tip of Miss Berenice’s riding crop. She swallowed, biting her lips as the tip slid along her skin… up between her breasts… rising to her cheek… moving down, tracking over her tender nipple, making her gasp… down her side… along her thigh…

The crop slid around her knee… and started moving up the inside of Hannah’s left thigh. The bound brunette tensed as the small point of contact moved closer and closer to her pussy… Miss Berenice hadn’t said anything but the implied threat was obvious to Hannah. ‘Oh god… is she going to use the crop… down there…’ She tried to calm her breathing as the tip inched closer and closer to her mound…

Until it stopped. “Take a deep breath, Hannah”, Miss Berenice said and waited until the brunette had done so. “I am not going to hit you between your legs. You can relax… and enjoy the sensation”, she added.

Hannah nodded. She felt the tip of the crop move over the top of her thigh… rise up her tummy… between her breasts… touching under her chin, raising her head up… brush against her lips… and vanish. She heard Miss Berenice get up.

“Rise.”

Hannah pushed herself back to her feet, still trembling from the sensation. Miss Berenice grabbed the ring in front of her collar. Holding onto it, the dominatrix led the brunette forward. A few more steps and then they stopped. Hannah felt something right in front of her.

“Lean forward.”

With her hands still bound behind her, Hannah bent forward at the waist. Miss Berenice kept her hold on the collar, pulling until Hannah’s upper body settled on a padded surface. The dominatrix moved and wrapped leather cuffs around Hannah’s ankles, binding her legs to the frame of the spanking bench, forcing her legs a little further apart than shoulder width. Then she began to untie Hannah’s arms.

“Keep your hands behind your back.”

“Yes, Miss”, Hannah replied, without thinking. In the situation it felt like the most natural thing in the world to say. All she had to do was lay there, on the comfortably soft surface and wait. When Miss Berenice got her wrists free, the dominatrix took one of her hands and moved it down beside the bench. A strong leather cuff was wrapped around Hannah’s wrist. Once the other arm was similarly restrained, Hannah couldn’t have gotten up off the bench even if she’d wanted to. Which she didn’t.

“I told you even good girls get punished”, she heard Miss Berenice say as the dominatrix moved away.

“Yes, Miss.”

“Why do they get punished?”

“When they disobey, Miss… and so that they know their place. That they know who they belong to, Miss.”

Miss Berenice chuckled. “Oh, do you belong to me?”

“Miss, you are my mistress. I submit to you.”

Hannah could hear Miss Berenice’s footsteps as she returned to stand right behind the bound brunette.

“I keep forgetting what a good girl you are. Such a good submissive.”

“Thank you, Miss”, Hannah replied. She twitched slightly as she felt the tails of a flogger brush against her back.

“You know what to say, Hannah.”

“Yes, Miss. Miss Berenice, please punish me as you see fit. I submit to you.”

“Such a good girl. Count.”

The first blow fell on Hannah’s ass. “One, Miss.” It was barely more than a tap, but the force built up quickly. “Two, Miss. Three, Miss. Fo… our, Miss. F...ive, Miss…” Miss Berenice directed most of the blows on Hannah’s ass, occasionally reaching higher to land one on her shoulders or alternatively lower on the backs of her thighs. Hannah grimaced as each blow fell and started to moan.

“Ahhh. Twelve, Miss. Aaahhh… Thh…. Thirteen, Miss. Fo...our...teen, Miss. AAAAHH! Fifteen… Miss.”

After thirty strikes, Hanna felt like her back, ass and thighs were one large burning, sore spot. She hung her head over the edge of the bench, eyes closed underneath the blindfold, gasping for breath, sweat running down her face. She flinched when she felt Miss Berenice’s hand on her ass.

“Am I being harsh, Hannah?”

“You... are my mistress, Miss. You decide what is necessary. You decide what you wish to do, Miss.”

Miss Berenice chuckled. “Such a wonderful girl. Such a wonderful girl”, she said, briefly touching Hannah between her shoulders. “Rest now. I will be back for you.” With that, she walked away, leaving the dungeon and closing the door behind herself.

Hannah let her head hang off the end of the spanking bench. She had nowhere to go. Her legs and arms were tightly bound to the spanking bench. Her back burned from the flogging she’d just received. Still, there was nowhere she would have rather been. Despite the aches and pains Miss Berenice had inflicted on her, she was completely calm, completely relaxed. There was no place to go, nothing to do - there was nothing left for her but to exist. She could feel the warm, comforting feeling spread within her and eagerly wrapped herself into it like a thick, warm, soft blanket. As the world outside her blindfold faded away, the only remaining distraction was the arousal still smouldering between her legs. ‘That can wait’, she decided… losing herself… in…

When Miss Berenice returned, Hannah didn’t even stir. The dominatrix walked closer, a smile creeping onto her face as she watched her naked submissive lay still on the bench. Hannah’s back, ass and thighs were still a lovely shade of red, but even when Miss Berenice stopped beside the bench, the brunette didn’t show any signs of having even heard her.

Slowly... Hannah became aware... of someone stroking her back, the light touch comforting even on the sore skin.

“Hello, Hannah.”

“Miss…” Hannah managed to say. She felt like she was waking up from the deepest sleep in
her life.

“It’s time to go”, Miss Berenice said as she began to release Hannah’s arms.

“Yes, Miss.”

Miss Berenice released Hannah’s arms and legs and helped the bound woman stand up before sitting down on the bench herself. Hannah knelt in front of her unbidden, sitting on her heels, thighs spread open, hands behind back, head bowed. Miss Berenice reached over and removed the blindfold.

Hannah squinted a bit - even the muted lighting in the dungeon was bright compared to the absolute darkness of the blindfold. She kept her gaze at Miss Berenice’s boots.

“Did you enjoy our session, Hannah?”

“Yes, Miss. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you, Miss”

“You’re welcome. Look at me.”

Hannah raised her gaze to Miss Berenice’s face.

“There is one thing you will have to work on. I’m sure you know what it is.”

“Yes, Miss. Honesty, Miss.”

“Yes”, Miss Berenice said. She leaned forward, her face closer to Hannah’s. “If you are not honest with me, if you keep secrets from me, if you do not trust me, it will mean I will not be able to dominate you to the best of my ability. And I will not have that.”

Hannah lowered her gaze. “Yes, Miss. I apologize, Miss. I will try to improve, Miss.”

“Such a wonderful girl”, Miss Berenice said, affection clearly audible in her voice. “You may thank me now.”

Hannah scooted forward on her knees. Then she bowed her head down to Miss Berenice’s feet, kissing each of the dominatrix’s boots in turn. “Thank you, Miss”, she said and rose back up.

Miss Berenice stood up. “You have ten minutes to get dressed and leave. I look forward to seeing you again.”

“Yes, Miss.”

Hannah stayed still until Miss Berenice had left the room. Then she rose from her kneeling position, falling to all fours. Her right hand flew to her crotch, finding her pussy soaking wet. She thrust two fingers inside her, starting to rub on her clit. Gasping, eyes closed, she worked faster, feeling the orgasm starting to build within her. As the wave rose, she imagined Miss Berenice still sitting there, looking down at her, a small satisfied smile playing on the dominatrix’ lips. The brunette’s back arched, her mouth opening into a soundless scream, her entire body trembling, breaths coming in short, sharp gasps… until she came. The orgasm erupted from the crotch and flashed through her, drowning the aches and pains, the soft, flowing heat filling her every extremity...

Fully dressed once again, Hannah emerged from the dungeon to the reception room a few minutes later. Lena greeted her with a smile.

“There you are. I hope you enjoyed your session?”

Hannah nodded forcefully. “Oh yes. I had a very, very pleasurable session in your care.”

Hearing her own line, Lena laughed. “Do you want to make a new appointment?”

“Oh, absolutely - but I need to check some things before I can commit. I’ll call you in a day or two”, Hannah said, heading to the door.

“Please do”, Lena replied. “Um… Hannah?”

“Yes?”

“You’re still wearing your collar. Your _real_ collar.”

Hannah’s hand went to her throat. Sure enough, the black leather collar was still buckled around her neck. Shaking her head, she took it off and replaced it with the choker, dropping the collar into her bag. With a final wave of her hand, Hannah walked through the door.

--- ---

So there. Perhaps the shortest story I've posted so far. Once again, I'd appreciate if you took the time to leave feedback.

I have a few stories in progress but atm I can't say when I'll start posting the next one. Until then, have a good one.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Perhaps the shortest story I've posted so far.

Maybe, but a darn good one. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > Perhaps the shortest story I've posted so far.

Maybe, but a darn good one. Thank you.
Thank you very much!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Short, but as always exceptionally well wditten.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Short, but as always exceptionally well wditten.
Absolutely - especially the "slow motion" as Miss Berenice leads Hannah to Orgasm. The Interaction between Dom and Sub was exquisite, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] !
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Short, but as always exceptionally well wditten.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely - especially the "slow motion" as Miss Berenice leads Hannah to Orgasm. The Interaction between Dom and Sub was exquisite, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] !
Thank you, both of you! The interaction between Miss Berenice and Hannah was one of the things that gave me pause - a more sex-centered session just wouldn't have worked, but what am I going to have them do in the session...? Glad to hear that it worked. Very, very glad. Thank you.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Outstanding, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. I will stand by my earlier position. This is better than many things that I have read by the so-called professional writers. Well done!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Outstanding, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. I will stand by my earlier position. This is better than many things that I have read by the so-called professional writers. Well done!
Many, many thanks. I'm flattered.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well what a truly delightful tale [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. The perfect follow up to “Aren’t we having fun”. It’s so pleasing to see someone step away from showing the rough, often unpleasant side of BDSM. While showing it’s not all about whips, chains, pain and degradation. It can be pleasing, gentle and used in a caring manner.

Great example of thoughts been more powerful than knowledge. Keep it up.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well what a truly delightful tale [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. The perfect follow up to “Aren’t we having fun”. It’s so pleasing to see someone step away from showing the rough, often unpleasant side of BDSM. While showing it’s not all about whips, chains, pain and degradation. It can be pleasing, gentle and used in a caring manner.

Great example of thoughts been more powerful than knowledge. Keep it up.
Many, many thanks.
Looking back on writing this, one of the obstacles in my head was how to 'do' BDSM outside the usual framework of whips and chains etc (and yes, the story still does have that, too). I'm very pleased to hear that you liked the story especially because of it - because, as I stated earlier, it was something I struggled with. Thank you.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Short, but powerful and erotic!!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Short, but powerful and erotic!!
Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic