Neighborhood Bondage Club (F+/F+) Part 2 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Neighborhood Bondage Club (F+/F+) Part 2 Added

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Here it is, an attempt at a longer, multi-part story. I’m posting the first part as it’s finished, as I’m seeking feedback before I get to work on more parts. Enjoy, and feel free to leave feedback!

Part 1: Belle Coeur

“Mm…” After a minute of token struggling, Belle stops her efforts, and catches her breath. She sits up against the wall, which she is leashed to via a thick collar around her neck.

“Hmph,” Belle rests her head against the wall. She can only slightly feel the cool wall, but can barely feel the bumps of the drywall, nor the carpet under her. Her body is clad in an utterly form-fitting bodysuit, having long since left her T-shirt, jeans, and slip-ons upstairs. Belle can feel that her breasts (and nipples), toned abs, and panties are showing through the suit’s material.

“Mmm…” Belle bends her head down. She can’t see her toned body in the bodysuit. An equally-tight hood seals her face and head off from the world, save for her hair, gathered in a ponytail and threaded through a hole at the back of her head.

Even though the hood has no eyeholes, Belle’s captors locked a blindfold over eyes. “Hmmgh…” Though Belle is already forced to suck on a phallic member built into the inside of her hood, a thick panel gag was stuck over her mouth, its two buckles locked behind her head.

“Mmmgh…” Belle turns her head to each side, feeling both her hair slapping against her head, as well as the locks that keep her blindfold and gag on her face swing from side to side.

“Hm,” Belle leans forward, and lifts up her arms as far as she can. She wiggles her hands, which are locked in pouches. She can feel the locks to her pouches stuffed inside the thick armbinder along with her arms up to her elbows, which are strapped together with a belt, but not locked. “Mm…” Belle pulls at the armbinder, feeling the web of belts around her breasts and torso, plus a little belt threaded between her legs, all get pulled back by the armbinder.

“Mmm…” Belle pulls weakly at the belt between her legs, then stops. “Hm…” She bends her knees, hearing more locks jingle. Two thick belts are locked around Belle’s thighs, while three thinner belts are tightly looped around her calves.

“Hm…” As Belle leans against the wall, her uncovered bare feet pressed against the carpet, she lifts her head upward…

“So, how’re you feeling about this thing?” Altair calls from the driver seat as she makes a left turn.

“Me? Oh, I’m doing fine,” Belle, sitting behind Altair, looks up from her phone, her breath bated. She briefly looks out the window at the setting October sun.

“Nervous at all?” Lulu, sitting in the passenger seat, looks back at Belle.

“Eh, not really…” Belle scratches the back of her head, breaths returning to normal as the car slows in front of a red light.

“I wouldn’t say nervous…” Amelie looks over at Belle’s phone, just as the light turns green. “Just looking through Eliza’s Clips4Sale.”

“Indeed I am…” Belle closes her phone, a blush forming on her face.

“How is Eliza, by the way?” Lulu rests on her side in the seat, her head turned to face Belle and Amelie.

“Doing well, business is booming,” Resting her head against the window, Belle looks outside, watching the street turn as Altair takes a right.

“I heard that this ‘Neighborhood Bondage Club’ thing was inspired by a similar thing happening in Eliza’s town.” Altair briefly glances into the rear view mirror as she slows the car so another can pass. She then turns left, onto an incline flanked by pine trees.

“Really?” Belle looks away from the pine trees, and turns to Altair and Lulu as the trees give way to the sparse house, each with a long driveway.

“Oh yeah,” Lulu turns to the front window, seeing a lit up house, surrounded by cars. “Welp, here we are!”

“Look at that, we got a driveway spot!” Altair weaves through cars parked along the street as she slips onto the driveway of a house on the corner.

“Well,” Belle unclips her seat belt. “This is it.” She closes her browser, and places her phone between the seats. “I’m keeping it in here.”

“Got it,” Amelie looks at the car outside her door. “Hey, looks like Brigid’s here.”

“The cop?” Lulu looks out her window, spotting a redhead with glasses and a tight bun in the driver seat. “Yeah it is!”

“At least we got a guardian angel with us,” Altair puts the car in park and shuts off the engine.

“Alright, I’m out of here,” Belle opens her door, and slides out, careful not to hit the car next to her.

“Good luck!” Altair, Amelie, and Lulu all wave to Belle.

“See ya!” Belle closes her door, and heads for the front door, giving a peace sign to her housemates as she walks up.

“Mmm…?” Belle lifts her head up, having been brought back to the present by a pair of feet rubbing at her own.

“Mmgh…” Belle shakes her head, the locks on her blindfold and gag jingling. Despite the hood covering her ears, Belle can still hear the cacophony of moans and jingling of locks coming from both her left and right.

“Hmm…” She perks her ears from under her hood, turning her head to various sources of moans. It seems that more people are coming in after her. The gagged moans range from petite sopranos (accompanied by loud rattling of locks) to a purring alto on the other wall.

“Mmm…” Belle sighs in relief, a smile forming around the phallic piece in her hood. Among the various muffled moans that have arrived down in the basement, the voices of Altair, Amelie, Lulu aren’t among them, nor is Officer Brigid’s.

“Hm?” Belle turns her head to her right. The pair of feet rubbing at her own have stopped, but now Belle feels another bodysuit-clad body, with restraints in all the same places, rub up against her.

“…mm…” A hooded and gagged head rests upon Belle’s shoulder, the pair of feet planting themselves beside Belle’s soles.

“Mm… mmkm,” Belle rests her head against the other woman’s. Around the room, Belle can hear the sounds of suited butts scooting on the carpet, along with the jingling of locks. Alongside these scoots is the dimming of the moaning. It seems as though everyone’s quieting down…
Last edited by BeautifulHeart 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

This is a good beginning. I like the descriptions and the dialog. And it has me curious to see the next chapter, and who all are in the house.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I like it. It's not the easiest thing in the world to write from the point-of-view of someone who can't see and I'd say you're doing it just fine. As much as I'd like to have more information about what exactly is going on around Belle, well, since she can't see, neither can we.
Very interested to learn about the people you mentioned (Eliza, Brigid etc), who exactly are Belle's co-captives - and what will happen next. I just hope we won't have to wait very long for the next part.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A truly awesome first part. Intriguing, clearly consensual, well described strict and thorough bondage. I've always loved the idea of being left alone, tightly.tied up.and gagged.for.hours.on end. Its just I usually imagine myself naked at.these times :oops:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nothing to complain or to add on my part. Continue the way you started [mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention]. I like the setting. The Sensory Deprivation, the detailed descriptions and the composition are perfect.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great start! Nothing like a bondage club full of willing damsels 😉Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Nessa38
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nessa38 »

Enjoyed the first part....looking forward to reading more!
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Lovely story. I loved the details of how Belle was tied up, gagged and blindfolded. Thank you for posting, I can't wait to read the next part.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Excellent start, hope to read part 2 soon
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Part 2: Ariel Morn

“Hmmm…” Ariel lets out a sigh through her layered gag, her toes tapping against the generic carpet beneath her. She tries to lean forward, only to be stopped by a short leash, which attaches her to the wall behind her by a thick collar around her neck.

“Mmmgh…” Ariel turns her head slowly, so as not to rattle the locks reinforcing her bindings. As more people are arriving, the moanings are getting louder, as though they’re trying futilely to communicate with one another. “Hmm…” her muffled sigh is slightly deeper than the moans around her.

“Hmph,” Ariel scoots toward the wall to give her leash slack, then she bows her head, obscured eyes pointing down at her bound body. Her dark skin is covered by the skintight bodysuit, her clothes, save panties, having been exchanged for the thin but sturdy material upon entry. Her head is obscured by a thick hood of similar material, save for a hole at the top of her head for her curly black hair to stick out in a tight topknot.

“Hmghh…” Ariel licks the phallic piece inside her mouth. Her sapphire eyes are further covered by a thick blindfold, and an even thicker panel gag obscures her lips pursed around the phallic member. Both the blindfold and the gag are locked on her face by small padlocks, which jingle when she moves her head.

“Mmhmm…” She rests her head against the wall behind her, the small locks stuck between her hooded head and the drywall. Her back is separated from the wall by her arms, which are bound behind her by a sturdy armbinder. A thin belt is looped around her elbows, loose enough so they’re not touching. Her hands are encased in pouches, tucked away inside the armbinder, which is pinned to her torso by a web of belts.

“Mmm,” Ariel straightens her legs. Thick belts are looped around her thighs and calves, bigger locks securing them. She closes her eyes, and takes deep breaths. Her toes curl and sprawl, the pale soles of her uncovered feet facing outward for no one to see…

“Mmmgh…mmm…”

“Damn, I look hot…” Ariel rests on her bed, her hack against the headboard. She is wearing a long-sleeve shirt and black jeans, her bare feet crossed at the ankles at the end of her bed.

“Gotta say, Eliza did a good job,” On her phone, Ariel watches a video of herself tied up. In the video, Ariel is facing away, bound to a chair with bright red rope that contrasts her dark skin. Her hands are tied behind her back and threaded through the back rungs of the chair. More rope binds her ankles, feet side by side, lifting them up so her feet are connected to her hands, pale soles facing the camera.

“Still love the toe ties…” Thinner rope binds all of Ariel’s fingers together, as well as all of her toes.

“Mmm…” In the video’s other camera angle, Ariel occasionally bows her head, which is adorned with a harness ball gag, a black blindfold, and a pair of thick headphones.

“Hmm…” Ariel looks at the time on her phone. 6:00. “I should get going…” She closes out of the video, then gets up from the bed, bare feet hitting the plush carpet of her bedroom.

“Ngh…” Ariel stretches, lifting her arms to the ceiling, then brings them back down. “Okay, now I’m going,” She puts her phone in her pocket, then grabs a scrunchie off the nightstand and puts her curly hair in a tight topknot. She leaves the room, turning off the light behind her.

“Livi! I’m going!” Ariel calls out as she heads down the stairs.

“Alright, I’ll be here!” Livi calls out from Ariel’s right as she reaches the bottom of the stairs. Ariel turns her head to see her on the couch, her bare feet propped on the coffee table. “Have fun and stay safe!”

“Thank you!” Ariel smiles, waving back as she picks up her purse and puts her phone in it. “See you later!” After slipping on her sandals, she closes the door behind her, and makes her way down the front steps.

“Hmm… nice temp for October, that’s good…” Ariel looks up at the setting sun, feeling the modest temperature on her skin. “Looks like a bunch of people are there already,” As she starts walking down the sidewalk, she sees the cars gathered around the house on the corner, three down from hers.

“Hope they’re not starting yet…” Ariel ponders to herself as she walks down the sidewalk, passing the house next to hers. This house is quiet, with no lights on, or cars in the driveway. “Wouldn’t that stink…” Ariel looks down at the dimly-lit sidewalk as she walks through the space between the two houses.

“Hmm?” Ariel raises an eyebrow, approaching the next house, whose lights are also off, but a few cars are parked in the driveway.

“Could it be?…” As Ariel walks closer to the house, she spots a few familiar hairstyles talking amongst the cars parked in the driveway. As she gets closer, she spots a familiar head of long, snow-white hair. “Oh yeah… that’s her.”

Ariel weaves through the parked cars, and sneaks up to the head of white hair. “Hey there!” She goes up and pinches her in the side.

“Huh-” Lulu turns around. “Ariel!” Lulu’s face beams, a smile forming. “How are you?”

“Doing well,” Ariel nods, her smile growing. She turns to the others. “How are you guys?”

“Pretty good,” Altair nods.

“I’m good too,” Amelie crosses her arms, nodding.

“Good, good,” Ariel turns to Brigid. “And how are you, officer?”

“Doing well, thank you,” Brigid adjusts her bun.

Ariel looks behind Brigid at her car. “Didn’t want to bring the cop car?”

“Don’t want to scare people out of a good time, do I?”

“Good point,” Ariel looks over at Altair, Lulu, and Amelie. “So… where’s Belle?”

“In there,” Amelie points toward the house, an eyebrow arched.

“Oh…” Ariel looks behind her at the house, nodding in surprise. “Are you guys gonna do it?”

“We’re letting Belle be the guinea pig,” Altair replies, a cheeky grin on her face.

“Oh, I see,” Ariel chuckles to herself, before looking over her shoulder at the house again. She turns back to everyone. “Guess I better get going.”

“Stay safe in there,” Brigid gives a light wave.

“See you on the other side!” Lulu gives a wink with several waves.

“Thanks, guys,” Ariel waves back, while walking up to the front door. She lightly knocks.

After a few seconds of waiting, the door opens, revealing a woman with a brown pixie cut. “Hello there!” The woman cocks her head, raising an eyebrow. “Ariel, right?”

“Yes, that’s me,” Ariel nods.

“Okay then! Please, come in!” The woman beckons Ariel in.

“Right, right,” Ariel steps inside the house, getting a good look at the woman as she closes the door. She’s wearing a simple grey sweater and black jeans, with nothing on her feet.

“Alright, Ariel’s here,” Ariel turns her head to see another woman, with long blonde hair, making pencil strokes on a clipboard.

“That’s Cora,” the woman pipes up, and Ariel turns to her. “I’m Hope. Nice to meet you!” Hope reaches out her hand.

“Nice to meet you too,” Ariel shakes Hope’s hand. “So, what do I have to do?”

“Just follow me, please,” Hope puts her hands together. “You can leave your purse here.”

“Of course,” Ariel slips off her sandals while dropping her purse, then she follows Hope into the hallway.

“Here we are…” Hope stops in front of a white door in the middle of the hallway, and opens it. Inside is a closet, with several small boxes stacked atop each other. “There’s yours!” Ariel watches keenly as Hope takes out of the box a black bodysuit that looks to just be Ariel’s size.

“I see…” Ariel takes the bodysuit from Hope’s hands, and holds it up to her body. “I take it this is what I’m supposed to wear tonight?”

“Yes it is!” Hope closes the closet door, and steps in front of it, pointing to a similarly-colored door. “Bathroom’s right here. Keep only your panties on, and you can hand me the rest of your clothes when you’re done.”

“Okay, thank you,” Ariel slips past Hope, and enters the bathroom, closing the door behind her. The walls are plain, with only a toilet, sink, and mirror inside.

“Okay…” Ariel holds the bodysuit up to the mirror, putting the thin material against her body. “Ah, I’ll figure this out later,” She throws the suit on the closed toilet lid, and starts to unbutton and unzip her jeans.

“Hm…” Ariel perks her ears, slowly pulling down her jeans as she listens for other activity in the house. “Looks like no one’s come yet,” she steps out of her jeans, then she lifts them up. She straightens the jeans out and neatly folds them before placing them next to the sink.

“Okay…” Ariel looks at herself in the mirror as she pulls her shirt up her torso and over her head, exposing her abs and bra. After she gets it off her head and arms, she straightens it out and folds it, setting it atop her jeans.

“Last, but not least…” Ariel brings her hand to the small of her back, and unclips her bra. “There, all gone,” she places the bra atop the folded-up shirt.

“And now…” Ariel bends down and picks up the bodysuit, holding it up. “How am I going to fit in this? Hmm…” She grabs the suit by the neck, and pulls it open. “Ooh…” As she pulls, the neck hole opens up wide. “Really flexible,” She lets go, with one hand, and the suit snaps back, the material showing no signs of wear.

“Really cool,” Ariel spins the suit around so the front is facing away from her, and stretches the neck hole again, stepping into it with one foot. “Alright, come on…” She furrows her brow as she bends down to bring the suit to the ground, her foot burrowing down through the suit leg. After her big toe comes out of the foot hole, she sticks her other foot in, and forces it through the other suit leg.

“Alright, that’s a start…” Ariel bends down to pull the legs up, pulling each foot through. “Now then,” she pulls the suit up to her waist, smoothing out the legs. “Okay… now for the hard part,” Ariel slides the suit up her torso, smoothing it against her abs. “Here goes…” she sticks her arm through the stretched-out neck hole, curling her fingers into a fist, and forcing it through the sleeve.

“And now…” Ariel forces her other arm through the sleeve. “Nice!” She sticks both hands out of the sleeves, and pulls the suit up so it conforms around her neck.

“Ooh… very nice,” Ariel puts her hands on her hips, staring at her breasts and abs through the suit’s material. “Alright, best I don’t keep her waiting any more,” she grabs her folded clothes, and steps out of the bathroom.

“You ready?” Hope meets Ariel as she walks down the hall, and takes Ariel’s clothes from her.

“Yes, I am,” Ariel puts her hands on her hips.

“Perfect,” Hope steps back.

“Here’s your hood,” Cora steps up, a hood of similar material to the suit stretched out in her hands. “Can you open your mouth for me?”

“Alright,” Ariel holds her mouth open, and Cora stretches the hood wide, putting it over her head. “Mm…” A phallic protrusion on the inside enters her mouth as the hood is smoothed over her head, and Ariel’s vision is utterly obscured…

“…mm…” Ariel opens her eyes underneath the hood. Throughout the room, scoots along the carpet, and the jingling of locks can be heard. Despite the moanings quieting down, Ariel can pick out Belle’s moans among them.

“Hm?” Ariel perks her ears and lifts her head, hearing everyone else do the same. They all hear heavy footsteps coming down the steps once more.

“Hmm…” Ariel turns her head, following the footsteps make their way to the back wall. “Hmm?” She hears the footsteps, then a woman bending down and fiddling with a leash, then a linking to a collar.

“Right then!” Hope’s voice. She sounds like she’s standing back from the wall she’s facing. “That should be everybody!”

“Mmm…” Ariel nods, a smile forming around the phallic protrusion. Around the room, she hears moans of joy and relief, accompanied by more jingling of locks.

“And now…” Ariel follows Hope’s voice as it travels to the door. Ariel hears the ball of her foot turn on the carpet. “Let’s finally begin the meeting, shall we?”
Last edited by BeautifulHeart 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Phew, a second part out at last…

I’ll be square with you all, if you’ll permit me. I definitely have a profound respect for the authors here on this forum that go to the lengths they do to make their colossal stories. As for me? As I’ve started out writing short stories, and discovered my personal style, I’ve… come to prefer short stories.

What does it mean for this little project? Well, maybe someday I’ll come back and add more. I bet for some, it’s the last thing they want to hear, but… I’d rather this than leaving people on a cliff… like some other left-hanging stories this forum’s had…

But hey, if you want, you can add to this little series yourself, and insert yourself in it! I wouldn’t mind ;)

Forgive the likely foolish confession :mrgreen: I’d just hate to leave people endlessly wondering in case I never update…

NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

In all honesty, I'd love to see this one continue - but if you find doing multi-part stories isn't for you, by all means stick to what is comfortable for you. We're all different (not to mention having different circumstances in terms of time, energy, other commitments etc) - and besides, comparing oneself to others is (usually) a losing game. There's always someone who's more-something than what we are.

I've really, really enjoyed your shorter stories, so there's no shame whatsoever in sticking to those.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

Thank you, I appreciate it :)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago In all honesty, I'd love to see this one continue - but if you find doing multi-part stories isn't for you, by all means stick to what is comfortable for you.
Absolutely. I found the first two Parts very good [mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention] and I do love your Vignettes. But if you are more comfortable with the shorter format it is perfectly okay - and who knows? Things may change. Speaking from personal experience: when I began writing the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection I had no clue it would develop the way it did, in the end it just happenend. And if you decide not continue this story? That is no problem. Just keep writing: long stories or short ones :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic