Illusion F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Illusion F/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Just a quick note, apologies i have not forgotten my other stories but this idea came to me and i wanted to write something a little different. Hope you all enjoy! :)

“OPEN UP THE DOOR. THIS IS THE POLICE. OPEN UP.”

Daisy staggered to the door. Her head was spinning. She had no recollection of what had happened over the last 3 days. She had no idea why the police were at her door and why the urgency? Daisy to her knowledge had never broken any laws.

The mid 30s busty blonde looked down at herself. Her curvaceous body was only covered by a skimpy matching pink bra and panties. A pair of opaque stockings covered her long attractive legs whilst her feet were barefoot. She looked at herself in the hallway mirror where her long blonde locks fell naturally down to her mid back. Aside from the urgent situation before her she was impressed with how she looked. But why was she dressed like this? She would only do so for a man to impress him. Normally as she lived alone, she would lounge about in a pair of pyjamas or joggers. In fact the more she thought about it, she didnt know where they had come from.

As Daisy began to to reconnect with the situation before her and her drowsiness began to ease she didnt have chance to think before...

*crash*

Seemingly without warning the front door she was a few metres away from and heading towards albeit slowly was smashed open. What happened next was a blur. A mixture of multiple officers running into the house and two pointing a weapon at her. Daisy had instinctively raised her hands but this was not good enough to appease them.

“GET ON THE GROUND. ON THE FUCKING GROUND. NOW. HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD.” Startled. Confused. Anxious. Daisy chose to cooperate. She lowered herself down slowly to her knees before sliding face down and eventually lying in a star shape.

The moment she was down on the ground one of the officers sat on her back whilst the other pulled her wrists roughly behind her back and zip tied them. She soon felt her ankles also pulled together, crossed and secured in this way.

With her limbs secured she let out an “owww” as a protest as one officer remained sat on her. Her eyes scanned the uniform of the nearest one for a badge but from this angle and in the dim lighting she just couldnt see.

“Oh shut it. Its over for you.” The officer in front of her retorted. She had a definitive feminine voice as she stood close in front of her. Her leather boots were barely an inch from her face. The officer slowly knelt down before she pinched Daisy’s nose. Moments later her mouth had been stuffed with a sponge ball and was being taped around with black vet-wrap.

Astonished, Daisy could only mumble futilely behind the gag as the brunette officer stood up again.

Daisy was helped to her feet before a gun was pointed at the back of her head.

“Show us where she is.” The voice, male this time, spoke quietly into her ear.

Where who is? Who? Daisy had no recollection.

A few moments later her what would have been inefficient search was cut short before it began. “We’ve found her”. A voice shouted as the officers made her hop towards where the voice had come from. It was down in the basement. As she was helped down the steps she came face to face with a sight she was not expecting.

On a chair opposite her was a naked curvaceous attractive brunette woman of a similar age to herself. She had been secured with her wrists cuffed to the arms of the chair. Her legs had been taped tightly with duct tape right up to the top of her thighs. Further tape kept them secured to the base of the chair. In her mouth was a bright red She stared back at the small crowd around her looking naturally frightened. She was mpphing behind her gag, pleading for release.

Daisy could only watch on as the woman was freed from her predicament relatively quickly. The keys for the cuffs had been taped to her nipples.

How had that happened? Daisy had no idea she had a bound and gagged woman in her basement. Where had she come from?

“Are you ok? You are safe now. Its over.” One of the officers reassured her as she spoke for the first time.

“Thank you. Thank you. Im ok. Just cold and scared.” The woman spoke with a quivering look.

She was helped up from the chair and walked past the helpless Daisy. “She did this to me. She did. Please dont let this happen to me again.” The woman began to cry. Her hands covered her face.

Daisy began to feel guilty. Had she done this? Why couldnt she remember? Something was not sitting right.

As the woman passed her with the officers next to her, Daisy finally got somewhat of a confirmation. The woman’s tear stained hands parted momentarily revealing a smirk and a wink.

By the time Daisy processed what she had just seen she was being dragged back up the steps and outside to the police car waiting for her. She was placed in the back seat in full view of a crowd of her neighbours. The woman by now had a silver blanket wrapped around her and was stood outside with some paramedics.

As the car drove away and past, once again the woman turned and issued a smirk and a wink.

What had she done?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

An intriguing first Chapter!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have my attention, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. I do hope you will follow up and let me know what happens here.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Now that is good.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago An intriguing first Chapter!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed :)
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You have my attention, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. I do hope you will follow up and let me know what happens here.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed! Hope to have the next part up tonight :)
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Now that is good.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Somewhere along the journey back to the local station, things had taken yet another twist. Being bound and gagged in the way that she was, she was powerless to stop herself being injected with something which caused her to pass out a few moments later. When she awoke she found herself in a whole new setting.

Daisy’s eyes slowly fluttered open. Once again It took her a short while to get up to speed with her present situation.

She now found herself in a small room on her own. There were no windows, just a concrete floor, walls and ceiling. The room was dimly lit with a table in the middle. Two chairs were on the opposite side to her. As she glanced down at herself it was clear she was not intended to be free.

For a start she had more clothes on than when she was arrested. She now appeared to be wearing a black latex full body catsuit. On her legs were a pair of black shiny knee high boots. They had quite the heel on them but luckily for now she was sat down. Her upper body was secured in a black leather straightjacket. It was a sturdy, professional piece of kit and one after a few struggles she had resided was not giving her even a brief chance of escape. It also had a strap that ran between her legs which helped to keep it firmly on.

Her legs had been bent backwards at the side of the chair and secured to the back chair legs with a leather strap around each ankle which kept her legs secured to the chair.

In her mouth she could feel she was chewing on something. It tasted like leather and in a ball shape. It appeared it was part of a harness muzzle gag, also in black which had been secured around her mouth. It had three straps, making sure once again she would need help to remove it. As she moved her head she felt something hit her chest, revealing a pump up device that could make the gag inside her mouth bigger should she need it.

15 minutes after she had woken up, or around that time, the door to the room opened and in stepped the last person she expected to see.

It was the woman who had caused her all this grief and torment.

The sound of her black high heels clicked two or three steps into the room. As Daisy’s eyes looked from the shoes up the body of this increasingly familiar foe she could see a black pencil skirt, white blouse underneath a black business jacket.

She said nothing at first as she waited for the pair to make eye contact. Due to the position of the chair and the woman’s standing position the mysterious woman looked down at her counterpart. The pair held their gaze for 10 seconds almost before Daisy instinctively broke eye contact.

The woman once again smiled in a twisted manner as if there was a joke here that only she would understand. To rub it in further she blew a kiss sarcastically before she turned and headed back out the door.

Daisy, quite understandably, began to feel increasingly frustrated. Why was she here? What was this all about? Daisy couldnt hold it in any more.

“MPPH MMPPH MMPPH MPPH MPPH” she shouted from behind her gag which only presented a series of muffled mumbles instead of her frustrated questioning.

As the door creaked close, the woman left with a finger pressed to her lips. “Shhh” was the final sound before the door was closed leaving Daisy to her own plight once again.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Very strange and interesting so far. I'm looking forward to finding out what's going on here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] an excellent. Story. Very different style.from most here and a welcome new direction. A slowly.unravelling.mustery.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] an excellent. Story. Very different style.from most here and a welcome new direction. A slowly.unravelling.mustery.
MaxRoper wrote: 2 years ago Very strange and interesting so far. I'm looking forward to finding out what's going on here.
Thanks both for your comments, much appreciated! :) I wanted to try and make it a little more psychological than anything I've tried in the past. There is plenty more to unravel yet with plenty of twist and turns on the way ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“What is going on in here?” A voice could be heard muttering as the door to the room opened once again. As the frustrated Daisy looked up once again she was relieved to see it wasn't the same woman this time.

The woman stood in the doorway was slightly older than the woman who had tormented her. She was in her early 40s with long dark brown hair, hazel eyes and a pale complexion. She was in good shape but was no taller than 5”5, 5”6 maybe. Her hair was tied back neatly in a ponytail.

As the woman entered the room, the sound of her click-clicking black high heels could be heard. These shoes, added to the red knee length skirt and white blouse gave her quite a stereotypical secretary look. Her sizeable mounds could clearly be made out underneath.

“Ah. You must be Daisy. My name is Megan and i’m here to ask you some questions about the last few days.” She began as she pulled up a chair to sit opposite the increasingly confused Daisy. “Hmm. It says on the form you are known to bite people and have been known to be quite verbally aggressive. You shall remain secured but I will remove your gag for the questioning. However if there is any sign of this...unwanted behaviour it will go straight back on and the interview will cease. Do you understand?”

Daisy nodded her head slowly. Her eyebrows had been brought together in confusion as she heard the behaviour she was accused of. Daisy had always regarded herself as a fairly nice person. She had never, to her knowledge, hurt anybody physically. So where exactly had this allegation come from?

Finally, and with great relief, Daisy’s gag was unstrapped and removed allowing her to stretch her jaw once again.

“The questions will revolve around the victim who we found in your basement. Please keep your answers short and factual if possible.”Interview starting at 10:32am.” Megan instructed before she asked her first question.

“What is your relationship with Miss Emma Knight?”

“I don’t even know her. I woke with a headache and the police at the door. I cant remember anything else apart from the police entering and finding her.”

Megan’s face grew quizzical but she remained silent.

“Hmm. Ok. So you are saying you have no prior relationship with Miss Emma Knight?”

“Yes. Please. You have to believe me.” Daisy was already growing exhausted snd yet the questioning had only really just began.

“In that case I would like you to explain this piece of evidence if you could please?” Megan spoke professionally like a lawyer.

Megan produced Daisy’s own mobile phone from the evidence bag. However when she pressed the centre button the lock screen was completely different to what she was sure was set up before. It featured a picture of Megan stood in a bikini on a beach somewhere. The place looked familiar to her and then as she scanned the picture some more she realised why. Nearby was Daisy herself, also wearing a bikini however she was asleep under the umbrella on a white sun bed.

“I...I really have not seen that before. I don’t know when that was taken but i’m not aware of it and it definitely wasn’t my lock screen.”

“But its on your phone?”

“I know. But...its not a picture of mine.”

“Moving on,” Megan spoke with an attitude that was suggesting she was already beginning to lose patience with Daisy. “Have you experimented with bondage in the past with Miss Emma Knight?”

“No...I dont think so.” Daisy spoke quietly.

Daisy’s eyes soon grew wide with yet more confusion and anxiety as she saw the next object unwrapped in front of her. It was a black leather collar with a silver metal ring at the front. Above the metal ring was a name plaque. ‘Emma’s Bitch’ was what was engraved on it.

“I have never seen that before. I..I....”

“The item was found on your bedside table.” Megan snapped rather impatiently.

“I’m telling you...” Daisy’s eyes began to well up. The questioning and exhaustion were starting to take their toll.

“Telling me what?”

Daisy took a long pause as she composed herself and spoke quietly. “I’m telling you. I don't know how you have found all this stuff but the picture...the collar...its not mine. Ive never seen it before.”

Megan stood up from her chair with suddenness. She paced slowly up and down a few paces seeming to contemplate what she had just heard.

“Final item of evidence for now.” Megan finally spoke as she pulled out of her file a printed photograph and held it up to Daisy’s face so she could see.

“If you truly do not know this woman. Id like you to explain this then.”

The photo showed Daisy herself completely naked. She had been tied spread-eagle to her own bed with each limb secured to a corner. She had been gagged with something stuffed in her mouth and duct taped over and around her mouth. She was also wearing a black blindfold.

Daisy was beginning to doubt herself as she fell quiet and let her head sink. Had she forgotten these events? Had she really got it all wrong? Did she have some kind of amnesia and maybe that might explain why she couldn't place Emma in her life before, certainly not in as intimate a way as this.

“You know what i think happened last night?” Megan spoke like a lawyer with the knock out blow in court. “I think you had a long term kinky relationship with Emma. However i think you were fed up. I think there was a reason or she pushed your buttons a little too hard. Sick of being the sub all the time and being humiliated in this way I think you snapped. I think you overpowered her as soon as you were untied. You may have even pre-planned it. As you fought and wrestled the startled Emma even though she was pleading for you to let her go, you didn't. Instead you tied her up in the basement and kept her there for hours as you got some revenge. However whether the adrenaline or something else caused it, you blacked out and have had a short term memory loss ever since. Is this so?”

Daisy shook her head slowly at each statement. It wasn't true...it couldn't be...could it?

“I want my lawyer.” Daisy finally answered.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This update was excellent: The noose is tightening around Daisy´s neck. Her frustration, her dispair are captured so nicely by the author - all evidence points against her. There seems no way out of this nightmare. Very well done, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] !
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This update was excellent: The noose is tightening around Daisy´s neck. Her frustration, her dispair are captured so nicely by the author - all evidence points against her. There seems no way out of this nightmare. Very well done, @Bigballgag1 !
Thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated and glad you are enjoying. It would certainly appear there is no way out ;)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I absolutely love this
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago I absolutely love this
Thanks glad you are enjoying! :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a great story. I am totally hooked, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is a great story. I am totally hooked, @Bigballgag1. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks, glad you are enjoying it so far. Next part should be up soon :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“I’m afraid that is not possible.” Megan responded after a short pause. She then got up from her chair and walked slowly over towards Daisy who’s face portrayed the dismay and confusion at her request for a lawyer to be denied.

“All i need you to do is confess. Thats all I need. Because i think deep down we both know this is what happened, isn't it.” Megan began to speak in a tone that had changed slightly like a switch had turned on for a different approach.

“But...but...I didn't do it. I didn't. I’m telling you its the truth.” Daisy’s head began to droop she held back her tears for now but she was already feeling week from exhaustion.

“Look. You are still not getting it, are you? There might be other factors at play here and time might be critical...” Megan began to say before she seemed to stop mid-sentence as if she was instructed. She now stood behind Daisy and let her hands wander down to her chest.

“Erm...erm...what are you doing? You can’t do that?”

“Sizing you up. If you wont confess and take the easy route by surrendering yourself...I have no choice but to make your life much more...difficult.” Megan now spoke with a whisper before she caught Daisy’s attention by grabbing her chin.

“Stupid girl.” She tutted. Before Daisy could make too much noise voicing the discomfort having her chin grabbed was having her nose was being pinched.

Daisy watched on startled as Megan began to ball up what looked like a pair of white panties in her hands after letting go of her nose briefly.

Daisy began to struggle against her predicament but it was no use, instead she had little choice but to accept the panties as they were stuffed in her mouth.

“No...waipppph” Daisy tried to protest but it was no use, she would soon be silenced. A second pair was soon stuffed inside before they were sealed in place by a thick wrapping of black vet-wrap.

“Mppppppppph” Daisy protested but it was little use. Megan now walked in front of her with a sympathetic smile. It was quite the performance from her.

“If you wont confess, maybe you might want to be left here like this for a long period of time.” She laughed before she pulled a black gwen hood over Daisy’s head. A simple act which immediately made Daisy re-consider her choices. She would have even less power now that most of her face was covered. She began to fear just what was in store for her next.

She soon got her answer. Megan added a white wand vibrator between her legs before switching it on. The setting was kept low. She would not be climaxing without help.

Daisy felt the affects instantly. Her body began to buck against the chair, moaning with enforced confused pleasure behind her gag. However what suddenly occured to Daisy after the vibrator was set up was that she had seemingly stopped fighting her predicament. She had began to naturally feel a tinge of excitement which only seemed to be building. It wasn’t an alien feeling either. It felt so right being in such a submissive predicament looking up at her tormentor. In many ways for her it was so right but in all the wrong ways. What was happening to her?

The last she heard for now was Megan’s footsteps leaving the room at a steady consistent pace. The lights turned off leaving her alone once again but firmly stuck in her predicament. How long for she had no idea. Her feelings were confusing her and making her question exactly what had happened with Emma that night. All she knew is there was more to this situation which may still yet not be favourable for her in the long run. However a part of her yearned for this treatment to never end.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As Megan returned to what was her office for now she let herself in and sat in her chair. She began to massage gently her temples with her hands, clearly feeling a degree of fatigue. The room had a cold feel to it with not much decor or natural light. There was a large wooden desk in the centre of the room with a modern synthetic leather office chair. In the corner of the room was a fridge, microwave and dishwasher.

“What on earth was that?” Megan heard from the other side of the room where a woman sat watching a computer. It was Emma.

“What was what? These things take time. What you are asking just isn't possible in 10 minutes.” Megan snapped back.

Emma gave an audible smirk at that comment. “But you are a detective...or were...wasn't that your whole job?”

Emma span slowly around in a chair matching Emma’s. The expression on her face was one of calm calculation. She rose slowly from the chair, walking with a slow yet firm pace towards Megan’s desk.

“When i ask people to do things for me, they do them. Thats why i make sure i have...leverage which you don’t have.”

Megan was about to snap back but stopped herself short. She couldn’t. At least not yet. Putting a professional mask over her real feelings about the situation she reported on the situation with Daisy.

“We’ve had some breakthrough with the evidence. I think we are on the right track. I think she is beginning to question herself and what really happened that night at least to her knowledge. We still have a way to go yet.”

“And the vibrator? You reward her umming and ahhing? You haven't even asked her the real question, the one in which I brought you here for that specific purpose?”

“You can’t rush these things...at the moment her mind will be confused. The version of events in her head do not match the evidence so far presented to her. Giving her time alone with her thoughts will further derail her thought process. You don’t go into this just asking the question straight away.”

Emma stayed silent after this explanation as she leaned over Emma with her hands on the desk. The pair not breaking eye contact.

“Megan. Megan darling. Just make sure you do your job. You get me what I want and then everybody can be happy, can’t they?”

“Im trying...of course i will achieve what you want.” Megan corrected herself mid-sentence as Emma paced slowly around the desk so that she was standing behind Megan.

“Maybe you need a little reminder just what i am capable of?...motivational, don't you think?” Emma whispered with a sneer.

Suddenly without warning Megan felt a hand clamp over her mouth.
Last edited by Bigballgag1 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention],
I certainly did not see that coming. You have wonderful twists in your story. Keep up the good work.
Spy Task Force Completed
Detectivesydney
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Detectivesydney »

excellent story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Well, @Bigballgag1,
I certainly did not see that coming. You have wonderful twists in your story. Keep up the good work.
Absolutely, that was a fantastic twist at the End!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Well, @Bigballgag1,
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying! There may well be a few more twists yet to come ;)
Detectivesydney wrote: 2 years ago excellent story!
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! :)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago [quote=GreyLord post_id=112488 time=<a href="tel:1636859541">1636859541</a> user_id=42940]
Well, @Bigballgag1,
Absolutely, that was a fantastic twist at the End!
[/quote]

Thank you! Plenty more to come ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Seemingly powerless to resist Emma’s abrupt change of behaviour she did not struggle. Instead she sat still, submissive almost as she looked up at the woman who had covered her mouth. She could see her reach into the black designer handbag on her shoulder and withdraw a black ballgag.

“Open” she instructed with a one word command. Megan complied. She opened her mouth wide and was soon greeted with the ball between her teeth and the strap secured behind her head.

“Get up, hands behind your back.” Emma barked. Whatever was planned for her had well and truly started now.

Megan rose from her seat at a moderate speed. She was deliberately not slow to show she was not causing problems. She was not too fast so that she did not appear weak and eager to please. Once she stood up she placed one hand and then the other behind her back. Her legs she kept apart as she awaited the next order or interaction. Her jacket was removed.

A firm spank to her ass caught her off guard as she leapt forward. She then felt a hand over her shoulders, guiding her towards a white, slightly rusted metal post. She was soon swivelled around and felt her hands pulled back behind the post. Within what seemed like barely moments, she could feel the rope cinching her wrists behind her back.

Her elbows soon followed suit as Emma worked quickly yet effectively. Every bond was just the right amount of tight. It was almost professionally done. All Megan could do was stand there and take it.

A further rope was secured around her forearms, further strengthening the predicament her arms were now in. With her arms secure Emma paced her way slowly around so she was in front of Megan.

“Aww, do you like that? Do you think its tight? Im not done yet.” Emma chuckled. She reached forward. Her fingers slowly unclipped each of the 7 buttons keeping Megan’s blouse in place. Once they were undone she pulled the shirt apart, placing it behind the post over her wrists. Now she was exposed in just her black bra.

Two further ropes secured above and below her breasts kept her upper body secured to the pole.

With her upper body secure, Megan’s lower body was now the focus for Emma. She leaned down, pulling Megan’s ankles sharply together before securing a rope around them and the pole. Further ropes followed at her shins, lower and upper thighs. As the final rope was secured she made eye contact with her captive once again.

“Mmm much better. Maybe you might have more use in this purpose. You better start thinking about how best to get what I want from Daisy.” As she spoke she began to massage Megan’s bulging breasts. Megan stood still, not that she had any choice, choosing to accept whatever was to come from Emma.

Eventually she felt her bra being lowered exposing her bare breasts. It was then she saw exactly what Emma was capable of.

“This may sting a bit darling...but its only motivational. Do better at your job and this will not need to happen. The leverage will also not need to be...given her treatment.”

Megan then looked down wide eyed as the first nipple clamp was secured to her left nipple causing her to yelp behind her gag. It was connected to a chain with the right one being secured to her other nipple.

“Ah-ah...shhhh” Emma whispered placing her finger over her own mouth before slowly transferring it over Megan’s causing her to take heed of the request.

“Good girl. Maybe now you will see why I always get what I want.” She smirked.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fantastic Build up :) We still have no clue what´s Emma is up too.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great detail in your descriptions, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. We may not yet know what Emma is up to, but who cares. What she is doing is great. You leave me waiting for more.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic