Making movies (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Making movies (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

Hello there, readers old and new. Finally I have something new to post - it's time to see what [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] and her friends have been up to.

[mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]
--- ---

Making movies

Chapter 1 - Get to meet you

Chelsey ducked into a small tea and coffee store. The first thing she noticed was the contrast between the noise of the mall outside and the relative quiet inside the small store. The second thing she noticed was the smell of freshly ground coffee. She stopped at the door to savor the aroma.

“Hello. Can I help you?”

Chelsey turned to look toward the voice and saw a woman standing behind the counter. The saleslady was dressed in a long dress and a crocheted vest straight from the height of the hippie era. Electric blue hair cascaded onto her shoulders, part of it straight, part of it dreadlocks.

“Hi. I’m actually here to pick up something for a friend.”

“Oh? What did they have in mind?”

Chelsey grinned. “She said to ask for ‘that godawful junk only one person can drink.’”

The saleslady looked at Chelsey for a second and then nodded. “You’re Magdalena’s crush.”

“I guess you could say that”, Chelsey replied.

The saleslady came around the counter and walked up to Chelsey, arms wide open. “Finally I get to meet you. Okay if I hug?”

Chelsey nodded. The saleslady walked right up to her and wrapped her arms around her. The squeeze was warm, but Chelsey couldn’t help noticing what the saleslady’s body felt underneath the dress.

Finally they pulled apart. “My name is Talia. I can’t begin to tell you how much I’ve wanted to finally meet you.”

“Chelsey. You know… we have actually met”, she said, grinning.

Talia cocked her head. “Really? Where?”

“Well, when you came to shoot pictures at Magda’s shop… I was… kinda… filling in for a mannequin…”, Chelsey said, her voice falling to a whisper.

Talia’s hands flew to her mouth. “No! Really?”

“I thought you’d made me, since you winked at me when you left.”

“I thought there might have been someone, but I had no idea it was… Oh wow”, Talia breathed as she walked to the back of the store, Chelsey trailing her. “I keep that garbage she drinks back here.”

Chelsey stood as Talia unearthed two packets of coffee.

“Thank you.”

“I gotta hand it to you, you stayed still really well.”

Chelsey smiled. “Well… I didn’t really have a choice…”

Talia stood up. “She’d tied you to the chair?”

Chelsey nodded.

“She’s fucking crazy… but then again you knew that”, Talia said, shaking her head. “Did you… like it?”

Chelsey nodded again and stepped closed, the tip of her tongue briefly flicking over her lips. Talia grabbed her arm and pulled her along, taking a quick peek at the door before pulling Chelsey into a small storage cabinet. The curtain serving as a door barely had time to settle before the blue-haired hippie pushed her guest against the shelves. She stopped for a second, her lips almost touching Chelsey’s. The dirty-blonde kissed the saleslady, their tongues twisting around one anothers’. The two made out breathlessly, groping each others’ bodies, bumping into the shelves. Chelsey grabbed Talia’s ass with both hands. ‘Whoa, she’s not wearing panties…’, she realized, already grabbing handfuls of the dress and pulling the hem upwards...

A bell rang from the store. Talia pulled back.

“Be with you in a minute”, she called out. She stared at Chelsey for a second, their foreheads nearly touching. Then she disentangled herself, arranged her dress and headed back into the store.

Chelsey followed a few seconds later, carrying Magda’s coffee. Talia was already serving another customer, but she took the time to wink and blow a kiss at Chelsey as the dirty-blonde made her way out the door.

---

Later that evening the coffee packets were lying on Magda’s kitchen table. Magda sat on the one high-backed wooden chair she owned, naked as the day she’d been born. Chelsey had bound her lower arms to the armrests and her chest to the chair back before tying her legs spread open, each knee draped over the tips of the armrests - playing with Magda had done wonders for Chelsey’s knot-tying skills. The redheaded shopkeeper’s lips were sealed with several strips of silver duct tape.

Chelsey knelt in front of her, similarly naked. She was holding one of Magda’s feet by the ankle, her tongue flicking its way up the arch. The sole was already softly glistening from Chelsey’s saliva, a testament to how long the dirty-blonde had spent worshiping the redhead’s foot.

Magda’s eyes were closed, her head thrown back, rhythmic moans coming from her gagged lips - both from the foot worship and the vibrating egg Chelsey had slipped into her pussy. Magda’s chest heaved as she turned her face to look at Chelsey, her eyes wide and pleading.

“HMMPPPPHHHHH!”

“Sorry, what was that? You’re gonna have to speak up”, Chelsey quipped and sucked Magda’s big toe into her mouth while simultaneously turning the vibe to a higher setting. Magda nearly convulsed at the sensations. Chelsey snatched her phone off the floor and snapped a quick selfie of herself sucking Magda’s toes. As the redhead thrashed against the ropes holding her captive, Chelsey sent the picture and put the phone away.

“Honey, you teased me for at least an hour when I returned from my trip. We’re barely twenty minutes in, so I’d say you still have quite a ways to go”, Chelsey said, pausing to lick between Magda’s toes. “Unless… of course… if you finally agree to answer my question...”

Magda stared daggers at Chelsey - who grinned in return and changed the vibration pattern of the egg still buzzing in the redhead’s pussy. The shopkeeper screamed into her gag and began to nod.

“YMMPPPHH! YMMPPPHHH! YMMPPSPSSHHHH!”

“Good girl”, Chelsey said with a chuckle as she turned off the vibrator and began to pull the tape off Magda’s face. Once the strips came off, Magda pushed out the pair of balled-up socks.

“You’re evil”, she gasped as she managed to catch her breath.

“I love you too. C’mon, spill.”

Magda took a few more deep breaths. “Fine. My given names are Magda Anastasia. The whole ‘Magdalena’ thing is Talia’s invention. I don’t have a clue why she’s so damn enamored of it. There.”

Chelsey pouted. “Ah, boo. I thought it was cute.”

Magda laughed. “Well, nobody is saying you can’t use it if you want.”

Chelsey kissed Magda. “One other thing - what was the thing you were talking about when I gagged you?”

Magda grinned. “Remember the photoshoots I’ve done with Talia?”

“Yes…”

“How about doing one together? I already asked Talia and she’s all hot to trot.”

Chelsey thought for a moment. “A bondage photoshoot, you mean?”

Magda nodded.

“What will happen to the photos?”

Magda shrugged. “Photos or video, if we want - I don’t know. Keep them, I guess - or were you planning to start an OnlyFans?”

“Now there’s a thought”, Chelsey said. “But the photoshoot sounds like fun. Let’s do it.”

“Great. Untie me and I’ll call Talia right away!”

Grinning mischievously, Chelsey replied by shoving the wet socks back into Magda’s mouth and quickly securing the gag with more duct tape, ignoring the redhead’s protests.

“That can wait. I still have at least forty minutes to toy with you before we’re even”, she said and turned the vibrator back on.

As the soft buzzing began to sound from Magda’s pussy, the redhead’s protests turned into moans. Chelsey resumed licking the sole of her foot and reached up with her other hand to give Magda’s nipple a playful pinch.

--- ---

Thank you for reading - and I'd love to hear what you thought of this. As usual, Chapter 2 should drop on Monday.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to see Chelsea and Magda again [mention]NotSeen[/mention] :) I liked the Entry very much: Chelsea telling Talia that they already met :) Talia seems not one to let an opportunity pass, and Chelsea was probably wise to leave. Magda earned her "punishment" dearly - and descriptions what Chelsea was doing to - or more precisely with her - was exquiste and hot as hell! I am looking forward to the Movie making :) I have no doubt the Ladies have the necessary skills :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you! Glad to hear that my tales are still to your liking. Fret not, the 'shoot' is going to start in the next chapter, so you'll only have to wait until Monday to find out what shenanigans Chelsey and Magda get up to in front of the camera...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Fret not, the 'shoot' is going to start in the next chapter, so you'll only have to wait until Monday to find out what shenanigans Chelsey and Magda get up to in front of the camera...
I am looking forward to said Shenanigans :)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Amazing again(: super excited for the next chapter to be revealed :D :twisted:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 2 years ago Amazing again(: super excited for the next chapter to be revealed :D :twisted:
Many thanks! Surely you and Magda won't do anything naughty - right? :)
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Love to see this duo back in action, Talia seems like a lotta fun too, can't wait for part 2!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Wonderful start! Continue please.👍👍
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago Love to see this duo back in action, Talia seems like a lotta fun too, can't wait for part 2!
Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful start! Continue please.
Thank you both! Remember to check back on Monday for Chapter 2!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is Cute and Adorable Awesome Start love reading your stories can't wait to see what happens in next chapter
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago This is Cute and Adorable Awesome Start love reading your stories can't wait to see what happens in next chapter
Oh, thank you! I've got some great news, too - here's Chapter 2!

[mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 2 - Just tying up?

The doorbell rang. Chelsey turned to look at Magda.

“That’ll be Talia. Would you go get it?”

Chelsey took one last look at the full-length mirror she was standing in front of. She was wearing a short black strapless dress that clung to her curves, the fabric giving off a velvety sheen. On her feet she had a pair of strappy black heels. Blowing a kiss at the mirror, she turned and walked to the door.

Talia stepped in, carrying two huge black bags. Chelsey closed the door and turned to see Talia standing there with her arms wide open. The blue-haired hippie was wearing the same garish hoodie she’d worn when she’d shown up to take photos of Magda’s shop and an ankle-length dress underneath it.

“Hello, lovely. What’s the occasion”, Talia said as she wrapped her arms around Chelsey.

“We decided to do a bit of dress-up for the shoot”, Chelsey replied.

“You look really, really good”, Talia breathed, her forehead pressed against Chelsey’s.

“How good”, Chelsey asked.

“Good enough to eat”, Talia whispered, kissing Chelsey. Chelsey responded to the kiss, pulling Talia against her - until a cough sounded from somewhere behind her.

The two embracing women turned to look. Magda stood there in a victorian/steampunk style dress that was even shorter than Chelsey’s. The rust-colored fabric was an almost hue-perfect match to her red hair.

“Good thing I’m not the jealous type”, Magda said with a crooked smirk on her face.

She walked closer, put her hand at the back of Talia’s head and kissed the hippie on the lips.

“I was just complimenting her on the choice of dress”, Talia mock-protested as the kiss broke. The protestation might have been a little more effective had she not been squeezing Chelsey’s ass through the dress.

“Thank you for coming”, Magda said with a smile.

Talia gave Chelsey’s butt one last squeeze and pulled her hoodie off.

“What, and miss a chance to do something like this? Of course I came”, she said and picked up her bags. “Where is this happening?”

Magda led them into the bedroom.

“Ooo, saucy”, Talia commented.

Magda had largely cleared out the room, leaving just the bed in the center of the space. The bed was covered with a burgundy bedspread - and a pile of ropes, scarves, a few rolls of duct tape and assorted bondage paraphernalia. Talia opened her bags and started rooting around.

“What’s the plan, then? I assume someone has a script for this”, she asked as she uncoiled a power lead. Chelsey and Magda glanced at one another.

“If you mean something with lines, I’m sorry to disappoint you. It’d come out cheesy as shit anyway and I’m really not feeling having to do twenty takes for everything so we decided to keep it simple. For starters, I tie her and once that’s done, she ties me”, Magda said, nodding toward Chelsey.

“Just tying up? Boooooo-riiiiiing…”, Talia singsonged.

Magda stuck her tongue out at her, getting a chuckle from both Chelsey and Talia. Then she picked up two eyemasks off the bed - one crimson and one black - and handed one to Chelsey.

Talia’s eyebrows went up as she was assembling a light. “What are those for?”

“Weeellll… We haven’t decided whether we’re going to sell these at some point. So, in order to keep our options open, a little disguise”, Chelsey said.

She set the black mask on her face, arranging her dirty-blonde hair to conceal the elastic band around her head and pressing down on the mask to make sure that the little pieces of double-sided tape they’d put on the inside adhered to her skin. She turned to look at Magda who was checking her mask in the mirror.

“Okay, I’m all set”, Talia said as she turned on the lights. There weren’t many - three small ones on small tripods - but she’d insisted on using them.

Chelsey and Magda looked at one another. ‘Are we really doing this? Really, really doing this”, they seemed to be asking one another. Then Chelsey nodded. So did Magda.

“Ready when you are.”

“Come on, gals, don’t make me say something corny and dumb like ‘lights, camera, action’.”

Magda chuckled. “Just push the red button.”

Talia raised the small video camera and gave a thumbs-up.

Looking at Magda dressed the way she was, her face partially hidden by the mask, Chelsey had to remind herself that this was the woman she loved. When the redhead sauntered closer and spread her arms, Chelsey felt a moment of uncertainty about the situation - but when she felt Magda’s body pressing against hers, the uncertainty vanished. She kissed the redhead eagerly, slipping her tongue into Magda’s mouth, feeling the redhead’s hands grasping her ass.

“I love you so much”, Magda whispered into Chelsey’s mouth. Chelsey let out a small giggle and slipped her hand between their bodies, her fingers finding Magda’s breast. The redhead gasped as Chelsey lightly squeezed the soft orb, fingers briefly flicking over the rapidly-hardening nipple.

Magda pressed her hips against Chelsey, grinding their bodies together through the dresses. To the side, Talia moved quietly to get another angle at the two. Neither Magda nor Chelsey paid her any mind. The redhead grasped Chelsey’s ass, giving it a firm squeeze - and then grasped the dirty-blonde by her upper arms, pushed her backwards and turned her around.

“Hands behind your back”, Magda said softly.

Chelsey did as she was told, crossing her wrists behind her back. She heard the soft, distinctive rustle of rope as Magda uncoiled a length and then began wrapping it around her wrists. Winding the cord around Chelsey’s slender wrists, the redhead paused momentarily to squeeze Chelsey’s ass before moving on. Chelsey glanced over her shoulder and saw Magda grin at her.

“Anyone ever tell you you have the perfect ass for spanking”, the redhead asked.

“Nope - but that’s not to say someone hasn’t spanked it…”

“Oooo…”, Magda cooed as she cinched and knotted the rope. Then she reached around Chelsey and pulled the dirty-blonde against her, laying her hands on Chelsey’s breasts.

“One of these days you’ll have to tell me about it…”

Chelsey’s answer was choked by the moan of pleasure as Magda started to play with her breasts. Squeezing them through the fabric of the dress, she kneaded the soft orbs gently and gave the nipples as quick, small pinch. Chelsey threw her head back and moaned aloud. She saw Talia had moved right in front of her to get a good view of what Magda was doing. For a second or two Chelsey pondered the situation - here she was, tied up, probably either mostly or completely naked in a moment or two… AND being videoed. ‘What if someone sees this…’, she pondered. Then Magda walked around her and kissed her, wiping the worries. The redhead’s hands wrapped around Chelsey’s neck, pulling their faces together.

“Nervous?”

“A little, yeah.”

“Here, let me distract you”, Magda whispered.

She gripped the cleavage of Chelsey’s strapless dress and began to ease it down over the dirty-blonde’s chest. Smiling all the while she pulled the fabric down slowly… oh so slowly… until Chelsey’s nipples popped out. Magda leaned down and closed her lips around one stiff nub. Chelsey groaned aloud and almost stumbled as the flash of pleasure struck her. Lips still wrapped around Chelsey’s nipple, Magda pulled the dress lower, revealing Chelsey’s breasts completely. She kept looking up into Chelsey’s eyes as she laid her hands on the dirty-blonde’s breasts and moved to kiss the other nipple.

Chelsey gasped. “Okay… that’s… distracting…”

“...and I haven’t even touched your feet yet…”

‘Oh fuck yes’, Chelsey thought as Magda’s teeth brushed against her nipple. She gasped and looked down. Talia had moved beside them, holding the camera. Seeing that Chelsey was looking at her, the blue-haired hippie briefly panned to her face. Chelsey smiled - both for the camera’s and Talia’s benefit - and closed her eyes as Magda kept kissing her breasts.

The redhead stood up and stepped back. “You’re still far too free for my liking”, she said and picked up a handful of scarves from the bed.

Breathing heavily, Chelsey looked as Magda balled up a couple of scarves.

“I know you would have liked me to use my socks, but these are prettier”, Magda said as she raised the wad of fabric to Chelsey’s mouth.

The bound dirty-blonde opened her mouth, allowing Magda to stuff the bundle between her lips. Then she picked up a roll of duct tape from the bed and tore off a piece. She smoothed it over Chelsey’s lips, kissed the silver-colored tape and then added a total of four more pieces to further seal the dirty-blonde’s lips. Finally she folded a large, bright-colored scarf and tied it over the tape as an over-the-mouth gag.

Once the gag was complete, Magda once again walked behind Chelsey and grasped her breasts. She began to play with the mounds yet again. Chelsey moaned with pleasure, but with the stuffing, tape and scarf sealing her mouth, she was barely audible.

“Oh, that’s better”, Magda said with a laugh. She leaned closer to Chelsey’s ear. “Now I can play with you as much as I want and not worry about you disturbing anyone with your racket…”

Chelsey closed her eyes, gasping for breath through her nose as Magda’s fingers danced around her nipples. The redhead’s digits circled her areolae, flicked over the stiff nubs, rubbed over them and gave brief, light pinches. Chelsey pushed herself against Magda, grinding her ass against the redhead.

Magda giggled. She leaned her head lower and licked up Chelsey’s neck, over and over again… as her other hand began to slide down Chelsey’s tummy. Moaning into her gag, Chelsey spread her legs and pushed her hips forward. As Magda’s fingers moved slowly downwards, Chelsey began to groan in protest.

“Oh, you’re really hot for it, aren’t you”, Magda cooed into her ear as he fingers inched closer and closer to Chelsey’s mound… closer… and closer… and then they stopped just before reaching Chelsey’s slit.

“MMMMMMPPPPHHHHH”, Chelsey screamed into her gag.

‘Just fucking get on with it’, she raged into her gag, squirming with lust. Magda chuckled - and then her fingers reached Chelsey’s sodden pussy. The dirty-blonde’s knees nearly buckled as Magda’s fingers teased her labia, the other hand still busy with her breasts.

“You know this is just the start… an appetizer… you know I won’t let you cum before having a chance to play with your beautiful, perfect feet…”

Chelsey nodded - already both dreading and anticipating exactly how long it would take before she’d finally get to orgasm. Her toes curled as she felt Magda’s finger slip just barely between her nether lips, just enough to tease the edges… The redhead didn’t let up her teasing, her tongue and lips busy all over Chelsey’s neck and ears, one hand squeezing and caressing the bound woman’s breasts, the other working its magic on her pussy… leaving Chelsey nothing more than a passenger in her own body. Body that was awash with incessant pleasure… pleasure that never grew as fast as she would have liked.

“NNNPPPPPHHHHHHMMMMHHH”, Chelsey yelled into her gag as Magda’s hands moved to her shoulders.

Magda merely laughed. “Oh, there will be more, believe you me. But first…”

She turned Chelsey around and helped the bound dirty-blonde first sit down and then lay down on the bed. With her hands bound behind her back, Chelsey wasn’t terribly comfortable, but if anything she was sure that would be the least of her concerns pretty soon. Magda grabbed a length of rope, wrapped it around Chelsey’s right ankle and tied it to the foot of the bed. Then she wrapped another length of rope around Chelsey’s left ankle and, instead of binding it also to the foot of the bed, she reached up and looped it through an eyelet screwed into the ceiling of the room.

‘Where’d that come from’, Chelsey wondered. Magda caught her incredulous expression and winked as she tied the rope off, leaving Chelsey’s left leg sticking straight up… and leaving her legs spread wide open, her pussy visible for anyone to see. The dirty-blonde saw Talia move around the bed to get a better angle, but forgot about the camera the moment Magda grabbed hold of her left shin and kissed her foot.

“You like my invention”, the redhead asked. “I thought of this the other day when someone we both know very well had me tied to a chair…”

Chelsey rolled her eyes - and moaned aloud as she felt Magda’s lips close around her achilles.

“I’ll make you a deal. I’ll only play with one of your feet - but I’ll do it twice as long.”

‘Twice as long? Twice as long as what? Twice as long as I played with you’, Chelsey thought frantically, her eyes darting from Magda to Talia and back. The blue-haired hippie’s focus was firmly on the viewfinder on the camera - but even in Chelsey’s distracted state, it was obvious the spectacle was turning Talia on. The hippie licked her lips, her cheeks flushed.

Magda leaned down to kiss Chelsey on the scarf covering her lips. “Take it easy, babe. I don’t want to wear you out - you promised you’d tie me up and I’m looking forward to that. Let’s just make it look good”, she said with a wink and another kiss before straightening back up, settling on her knees and taking hold of Chelsey’s foot.

‘How… the fuck… does she… do.. that…’, Chelsey struggled to think as Magda started to lick and kiss her foot. She’d been - a very willing - subject to the redhead’s ministrations several times by now, but every single time she was surprised by just how unearthly skilled Magda was at foot worship. Chelsey had pressed her for her secret several times, but the only explanation Magda had given was that she was just very, very good at reading people’s reactions.

The touch of Magda’s lips was like an electric shock, over and over and over again, each single touch lighting up Chelsey’s nerves… and each single sensation going straight to her already dripping wet pussy. Each kiss, each lick, each nibble fed the fire that was growing in Chelsey’s mound, slowly building the pressure that was just waiting to erupt…

Chelsey felt Magda’s lips wrap around the outside edge of her foot - the redhead’s teeth actually pressing against her skin… and even that.. was absolute bliss. Her eyes wide with lust, hunger, arousal, excitement, she watched as the redhead licked the slight marks her teeth had left - and then moved to Chelsey’s arch… one long lash of her tongue running from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe, the entire sole of the foot erupting in that delicious toe-curling heat…

Chelsey was gasping for breath, her body writhing on the bed as much as the ropes allowed, her wide eyes silently pleading for release. Magda looked down on her, smiling.

“I know you’ve been fingered to an orgasm… but how about… being toed… to an orgasm…”, the redhead asked as her bare foot moved to Chelsey’s mound… toes settling on the sodden slit…

It was too much.

The redhead’s lips, tongue and fingers on Chelsey’s foot… her perfect toes finding their way between the folds of her labia… pressing onto her swollen, expectant clit… it was all too much.

The explosion began from the depths of the bound dirty-blonde’s pussy, expanding, encompassing her, finding every nook and cranny, from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, all the pressure Magda’s tender ministrations had built erupting into a flash of pure, distilled pleasure that washed through Chelsey’s bound body, locking it in a convulsion-like rigor before making her tremble and writhe around as much as her restraints allowed, her breaths coming in a staccato of sharp, breathless moans… that waned slowly as the immediate explosion of pleasure gave way to a slow, warm feeling of contentment that settled into Chelsey’s naked body…

She lay on the bed, watching through half-closed lids as Magda released her legs and rolled over to allow the redhead to unbind her arms. As the scarves and tape came off her lips, she pushed the stuffing out of her mouth. Magda tossed the sodden bundle aside and lay beside her on the bed.

“You okay”, the redhead asked softly.

Chelsey shivered softly, feeling the last twitches of the orgasm. From the corner of her eye, she saw Talia standing with her camera. Chelsey closed her eyes and kissed Magda.

“I love you”, she whispered.

Magda smiled. “I guess it’s my turn next.”

“I guess it is.”

--- ---

I hope you enjoyed this - and please leave a few words of feedback! Chapter 3 is due on Wednesday. Have a good one, everyone.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I did enjoy it. So of course I’ll comment. Keep up the good work. For it’s clear the girls have plenty of fun ahead of them. Who knows maybe they’ll end up bound tightly together at the hands of Talia. But no matter what. Just continue its always fun to read one of your tales.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Well I did enjoy it. So of course I’ll comment. Keep up the good work. For it’s clear the girls have plenty of fun ahead of them. Who knows maybe they’ll end up bound tightly together at the hands of Talia. But no matter what. Just continue its always fun to read one of your tales.
Thank you very much! Naturally it pleases me to hear that you liked it - and I hope you will enjoy the rest of the story as well. I'll give this much of a spoiler: Talia will get involved in more than just videoing Magda & Chelsey's shenanigans. As for what that means - tune in to find out.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BRAVO! MORE!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Sounds like another great rolling start!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago BRAVO! MORE!
run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like another great rolling start!
Thank you, friends! Glad to hear the start is to your liking - and I promise, there will be more (to the tune of three chapters more - yep, this one will run into next week...)
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Building up very nicely my friend! "Onward and upward" as they say...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That. Was. Sensual. As Hell. The slow build up, Chelseas and Magdas Interactions, the Chemistry is so great between those characters and descriptions excellent, [mention]NotSeen[/mention] !
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago That. Was. Sensual. As Hell. The slow build up, Chelseas and Magdas Interactions, the Chemistry is so great between those characters and descriptions excellent, @NotSeen !
Once again, thank you. Any feedback that positive is always great to receive - and even more so when it comes from a writer as talented as you. Oh, and be sure to read on - the shenanigans are just getting started...
run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Building up very nicely my friend! "Onward and upward" as they say...
Well, as the saying goes, I try. Glad to hear you like it.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Here's Chapter Three - and it's time for Chelsey to tie and toy with Magda... and perhaps something else, too. Read on to find out exactly what.

[mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 3 - Since you ask

Chelsey kissed Magda one more time and rolled over before sitting up.

“Turn your back to me”, she said to Magda.

Grinning, the redhead turned around and crossed her wrists behind her back. Chelsey smiled as she picked up a sleep mask blindfold from the jumble of toys that had fallen off the bed. She scooted closer and slipped the blindfold on Magda, covering her eyes and the mask she was wearing, getting the redhead to gasp in surprise.

“Boo”, Chelsey said and kissed Magda’s neck.

“Are we playing blind man’s bluff now”, Magda asked as she felt Chelsey’s naked body press against her back.

“Now that’s a thought, but perhaps not right now”, Chelsey said. She reached around and grabbed Magda’s breasts through the dress. The redhead leaned her head backwards and gasped as Chelsey squeezed the soft orbs.

“You’re evil, you know that”, Chelsey whispered into Magda’s ear.

“Pot calling kettle”, Magda whispered back, chuckling.

Chelsey moved her hands and lowered the shoulder straps on Magda’s dress. She hooked her thumbs under the cleavage and pushed down, revealing Magda’s breasts, her nipples already hard. Chelsey gripped the erect nubs, lightly rolling them between the fingers. Magda shivered, her breathing getting ragged. She raised her hands and put them atop Chelsey’s, not to push them away but pull them harder against herself. Chelsey moved her right hand and lightly slapped Magda’s hand.

“Behave”, she whispered and licked Magda’s ear.

“Who, me”, Magda managed to ask, her voice hoarse.

“Yes, you”, Chelsey replied. Her left hand stayed on Magda’s breast while she gripped the redhead’s lower jaw with her right and turned her head aside, getting free access to Magda’s slender neck. As Chelsey’s tongue landed on Magda’s collarbone and began to slide upwards, Magda’s gasp blended into a moan.

“Playing rougher today”, Magda whispered. She tried to turn her head, but Chelsey’s grip held firm, letting her run her tongue up Magda’s neck two more times.

“What if I am?”

“And I’m evil… oooohhhhh”, Magda gasped as Chelsey’s hands returned to her breasts.

Chelsey kept rubbing Magda’s naked breasts, squeezing and kneading them lightly, listening to the redhead gasp and feeling her squirm. Magda’s movements made her dress slowly slide downwards, revealing her fair skin.

Never ceasing her caresses, Chelsey slowly nudged Magda forward until they both stood beside the bed. Walking slowly, Talia made her way around to stand in front of Magda, focusing the camera on Chelsey’s hands. Chelsey winked at the camera before turning to kiss Magda’s neck.

Magda moaned in disappointment as Chelsey released her grip. The dirty-blonde crouched lower, unzipped the dress and slid it down Magda’s legs. Magda stepped out of the dress, leaving her completely naked. Chelsey slid her hands on Magda’s hips and kissed the redhead’s butt.

“If you even think about calling me a kiss-ass, I’ll show you exactly how spankable your butt is”, Chelsey said.

Magda giggled, but didn’t say anything. Chelsey slowly stood up, licking her way up the redhead’s spine. Then she gripped Magda’s wrists and slowly brought them behind her back.

Chelsey began to wrap silver duct tape around Magda’s wrists. She’d contemplated using rope or handcuffs, but for her the sticky stuff had always associated with bondage - plus she didn’t want to mess up a knot and have Magda slip her restraints. The familiar ripping sound echoed in the room as Chelsey wrapped tape several times around the wrists before finally breaking the tape and smoothing the end down. She picked up a scarf and balled it in her hand.

“Open up.”

Magda parted her lips and let Chelsey push the stuffing into her mouth. As she was doing it, Chelsey couldn’t help caressing Magda’s soft lips with her fingers. Magda gave a muffled giggle and made as if trying to nip at Chelsey’s fingers.

“Oh, is that so”, Chelsey asked. She handgagged Magda briefly before using a strip of tape to seal the redhead’s lips. Just for show, she added three more strips over the first one, criscrossing them over Magda’s lips, taking care to press each piece down to make sure it adhered to skin and the tape beneath it.

“There. All ready to be toyed with”, Chelsey said as she tossed the roll of tape to the floor.

She reached around Magda and cupped the redhead’s breasts with her hands, Magda’s nipples sticking between her fingers. The redhead closed her eyes and leaned her head backwards, letting out a moan.

Chelsey kneaded Magda’s breasts lightly, squeezing them and rubbing her hands over them. Magda squirmed in her arms, her bound hands pawing at Chelsey’s crotch, her breath coming in soft, muffled moans.

“You know, it’s been a while since I last had a chance to play with your little toesies… while you’ve had plenty of chances with mine… so I think I have a few debts to settle… don’t you think”, Chelsey whispered, kissing and licking Magda’s neck between words. “On the bed with you.”

Chelsey helped Magda to first sit and then lie down on the bed. The redhead squealed with surprise when Chelsey rolled her on her stomach, her feet sticking through the gaps in the footboard.

“Just something I picked up from someone”, Chelsey whispered as she rolled off the bed. As Talia focused on Magda’s naked body, Chelsey quickly grabbed her phone and snapped off two quick frames of Magda, quickly sending them to Raven. Then she slipped the phone underneath the bed and grabbed a length of rope.

Chelsey bound Magda’s ankles to the footboard, leaving her feet sticking out and forcing her thighs apart. While tying, Chelsey didn’t miss the opportunity to caress and tickle Magda’s butter-soft bare feet, making the bound redhead squirm. Chelsey crouched down at the foot of the bed and looked at the bound woman lying facedown, her legs spread open invitingly, her moist pussy in full view.

With exaggerated slowness, Chelsey wrapped her hands around Magda’s foot and moved her face close to it. She paused as her lips almost touched the soft skin, making Magda squirm as she felt Chelsey’s breath against her skin.

Chelsey chuckled softly - and ran her tongue from the ball of Magda’s foot all the way to her heel. Two more sweeps of tongue followed, one traveling up the inner edge of the foot, the other up the outer edge. Magda moaned into her gag with each lick - as she did when Chelsey tongue-kissed the arch of her foot. Chelsey moved to the other foot and did the same things. She could hear in Magda’s moans just how turned-on the redhead was - small wonder, given that Magda had just played with her feet… and of course, the more turned on she was, the more she would react to teasing like this… which Chelsey naturally knew.

She sucked on Magda’s toes one at a time, moving from the pinky toe on the left foot to the pinky toe on the right foot… taking her time with each toe… and making sure to lick the skin between the toes as well… She kissed and nibbled on Magda’s heels… licked and kissed up and down her arches… occasionally pausing to tickle the redhead’s soles… only to resume the teasing a moment later…

Magda was going crazy. She writhed on the bed, her skin covered in a sheen of sweat, gasping for air through the gag… As Chelsey glanced up, she saw Talia standing over the bed, camera moving between the two women. The blue-haired hippie was obviously flushed, the tip of her tongue peeking from between her wet lips. Smiling to herself, Chelsey stood up and slid her hand slowly up Magda’s leg… toward her glistening pussy…

Magda screamed as the tips of Chelsey’s fingers touched her mound. Smiling mischievously, the dirty-blonde slowly pushed her index and middle fingers between the dripping wet lips… ever so slowly deeper and deeper… into Magda’s pussy… until her knuckles touched the lips… and then withdrew…

“MMMMPPPPHHHHHHH!! CHHHHHHSSSHHHHH, PPLLLLLLLHHHH!”

“Nope, babe. Not yet”, Chelsey said, grinning. She slid her dripping wet finger back down Magda’s leg… past the knee… down the shin… until she could once again crouch at the foot of the bed… and resume worshipping the redhead’s feet.

Chelsey’s tongue flicked up the sole, a series of quick licks barely touching the sole, moving a little higher with each lick. Magda’s legs were trembling, her back arched, her bound hands pawing the air.

“PLLLLLHHHH! PLLLLSSSHHHHH!”

Chelsey kissed the saliva-wet heel and stood up. She clambered on the bed, laying her naked body atop Magda’s.

“Since you ask so nicely”, she whispered into Magda’s ear… and moved her right hand to the redhead’s pussy.

The dirty-blonde’s fingers found Magda’s clit in no time at all. The rock-hard pearl was throbbing. Chelsey started rubbing it, her fingers flicking back and forth over the pearl. Magda froze in a convulsion-like stillness, gasping for air through her nose… for a long second or two… and then she came.

The redhead thrashed underneath Chelsey, howling into her gag as her long-awaited release finally arrived. Chelsey kept rubbing her clit, pushing her higher and higher… until she could hear and feel the redhead had had enough… pulling her hand out… and holding onto Magda… as the orgasm washed through her… slowly passing… the few aftershocks making her twitch… until she finally lay still…

Chelsey untied Magda’s legs and helped her roll over. She carefully pulled the tape off the redhead’s lips and plucked out the wadding. Finally, she pulled off the blindfold before laying down beside her and cradling her sweaty body as she came down from her high. The tape around her wrists could wait.

Magda’s eyes fluttered open.

“Wow”, Magda managed to whisper.

Chelsey kissed her. “You’re welcome.”

“I think that’s done”, they heard Talia say.

The hippie stood up with a camera in hand and looked down at the two naked women. She was smiling, but her face was unmistakably flushed. As she turned away, Chelsey looked at Magda, nodded her head toward Talia and raised her eyebrows. Magda’s face lit up in a mischievous smile and she nodded.

Chelsey caught the blue-haired woman’s eye and raised her hand, slowly crooking her finger to invite the hippie over. Talia looked at her for a moment, then set the camera down and walked over, swaying her hips. She stopped at the edge of the bed and leaned forward, hands on the bed. Chelsey leaned toward her, gently put a hand on the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

“We were thinking… since you’ve been just watching all this time…”, Chelsey began, her hand sliding down Talia’s back.

“That we would like to invite you… to join the fun…”, Magda completed the sentence.

--- ---

Once again, I hope you enjoyed this part of the tale... and if you did, I'd really appreciate it if you took the time to give feedback. Seeing the view count rise is nice, but it's a whole another matter to read what someone thinks of my writings.
Until Friday and Chapter 4 - have a good one.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Lovely story and an , not entirely unexpected, twist .
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Lovely story and an , not entirely unexpected, twist .
Thank you!
Yeah, it's probably fair to say that the writing was on the wall the moment Talia popped up in the story... something like this was going to happen. I just hope that even if it wasn't surprising, it will still be an enjoyable read.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Chelsea played this long and and slow - which was fascinating to read - and I am looking forward to Talia joining the fun :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Chelsea played this long and and slow - which was fascinating to read - and I am looking forward to Talia joining the fun :)
She may have had an ulterior motive or two - it's no secret that Magda likes to take her time... and besides, taking her time means there's more for Talia to catch on video :) Too bad, really, that from this point on there's nobody to take care of the camera...
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

I have mentioned before that feet...just aren't my thing and do absolutely nothiong for me. However, 3 hot women playing naked bondage games with one another...now THAT...I'm all in for! Another great one my friend, "Bravo!!"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic