Making movies (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago I have mentioned before that feet...just aren't my thing and do absolutely nothiong for me. However, 3 hot women playing naked bondage games with one another...now THAT...I'm all in for! Another great one my friend, "Bravo!!"
Well, I'm glad there's something here that appeals to you.
I may have said elsewhere that personally, I'm not really into feet either - but since I've ended up writing stories for people who ARE, well, the least I can do is try to write in a way that appeals to them. Having said that, of course I'm also writing to tickle my own fancies, so to speak. And what do you know... here's Chapter 4 for you and everyone else to read!

[mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 4 - I’m in charge here

Talia looked at the two of them, her face melting into a smile.

“Don’t mind if I do”, she said

She slowly pulled free from Chelsey’s grip and stood up beside the bed. She reached behind her back and then shrugged the dress off. The garment fell into a pile on the floor around her feet, revealing a slender body. Chelsey’s eyebrows went up as she saw Talia wasn’t wearing any underwear. Talia smiled at her surprise.

“Like what you see”, the blue-haired hippie asked.

“Fuck yes”, Chelsey breathed.

Talia crawled back on the bed. She moved over to kiss Magda. The kiss broke momentarily just enough to let the tips of their tongues play outside their mouths before kissing again. Talia laid a hand on Magda’s breast and squeezed, drawing a gasp from the redhead. Then the hippie rose and shuffled over to Chelsey, kissing her as well.

Chelsey closed her eyes, savoring the kiss. There was nothing inhibited about the way Talia kissed. Her tongue chased Chelsey’s around their mouths, her hands finding their way to the dirty-blonde’s breasts.

As the kiss broke, Chelsey glanced at Magda. The redhead grinned, licking her lips.

“So… what happens now”, Talia asked.

“This is the part where I tie you both up and play with your feet.”

Magda laughed, remembering the line from her first meeting with Chelsey. Talia smiled.

“Sounds good to me… except unlike Magdalena here, I’m not _that_ into feet. Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally fine with having my feet kissed or licked a little, but…”

Chelsey nodded. “But you’re fine with being tied up?”

“Oh, absolutely.”

Chelsey picked up a pair of buckled leather cuffs. “Turn around and give me your hands.”

Talia spun around and crossed her wrists, letting Chelsey cuff her. Once the buckles were done, the hippie pulled on them for a moment and then leaned forward to once again kiss Magda.

“Hey hey hey hey, knock that out! I’m the one in charge here”, Chelsey said, laughing.

Magda broke the kiss long enough to stick her tongue out at Chelsey. “Make us.”

Chelsey grabbed one of the many scarves on the bed and crawled over. She gently nudged Talia aside and pushed the wadded-up scarf into Magda’s mouth, using her hand to keep it in place while she looked around for a roll of tape.

“Looking for this”, Talia asked her, reaching toward her as best as she could with a roll of duct tape in her bound hands.

“Thhhrrrnnttthhhrrr”, Magda moaned underneath Chelsey’s hand.

The dirty-blonde grinned and sealed the redhead’s mouth with a few strips of duct tape. Once that was done, she turned to Talia.

“Thank you. So, I guess it’s time to shut you up.”

“If you don’t mind… I saw something in your toys that I’d really like to try…”

“Which one?”

“The ring gag.”

Chelsey reached over and picked up the rubber-covered metal ring with straps on it. She dangled it in front of Talia, who nodded. Chelsey took the gag by the straps and offered it to the blue-haired hippie’s mouth. Talia eagerly accepted the gag, the ring settling behind her teeth. Chelsey buckled the straps behind her head and looked at her.

“Everything okay?”

Talia nodded. Seeing her like this, her lips forced open by the gag, made Chelsey think of all kinds of naughty thoughts. She moved a little closer, took the hippie’s face in her hands and kissed her, thrusting her tongue into the open mouth. Talia moaned and responded as best as she could, her tongue coming to meet Chelsey’s.

Magda moaned into her gag, watching the display in front of her. Chelsey broke the kiss and leaned to kiss Magda on her taped lips.

“Don’t worry, babe, there’s plenty of me to go around”, she said before turning back to Talia. “Lay down beside her.”

As Talia settled down beside Magda, Chelsey briefly walked out of the room. She needed a certain toy they hadn’t thought to bring for the shoot. As she rummaged in one of Magda’s toy boxes, she could hear louder and louder moaning coming from the bedroom. Returning, she saw Talia leaning over Magda, her tongue circling the redhead’s left nipple. Magda’s eyes were closed as she slowly writhed on the bed, moaning through her gag.

For a moment, Chelsey stood at the end of the bed, enjoying the view. Finally she cleared her throat.

“A-hem!”

Talia looked up, a mock-innocent ‘who me’ look on her face. Chelsey leaned over and slapped her ass.

“I thought I told you to lay down beside her, didn’t I?”

Pouting as best as she could with the gag in her mouth, Talia laid down beside Magda. Chelsey picked up the ropes and set about binding their ankles to the top of the footboard, taking care to keep the bound women’s legs spread open. Magda and Talia watched her work in silence. Finally Chelsey stood up.

“There. All ready to play.”

She pulled a chair to the foot of the bed and sat down, looking at her ‘captives’, the magic wand she’d fetched in her hand.

“Who oh who shall I start with”, she pondered theatrically. “Eeny meeny miny mo…” she counted with the nursery rhyme, pointing at each woman in turn. “If she hollers let her go… Don’t think I will, actually”, she said and sat down in front of Talia’s bare feet.

Chelsey paused for a moment to admire the blue-haired hippie’s naked body. Talia writhed on the bed, her eyes glinting as she watched Chelsey. Smiling mischievously, Chelsey leaned down and kissed the ball of Talia’s left foot.

She kissed up and down the soles, from the toes to the heels. Little, quick kisses alternated with longer smooches with no pattern, a solitary quick flick of the tongue here and there to break things up… Chelsey felt herself getting moist again as she heard Talia’s small gasps. ‘Not that into feet, huh’, the dirty-blonde thought to herself, but decided she wasn’t going to push the issue. Still, as she ran her tongue all the way up Talia’s right sole, she couldn’t help smiling at the small moan she heard.

She raised her head to look at the blue-haired hippie’s face. Talia was visibly flushed as she looked back, her breathing noticeably deeper. One look at her exposed pussy told Chelsey she was getting aroused as well.

“Not that into feet, huh?”

Talia shook her head, but shrugged.

“Don’t worry, babe, I’m not going to do anything you don’t want. I have these pretty things to play with, after all”, she said, patting Magda’s feet. “But first things first”, she said and turned on the cordless wand.

Both Talia and Magda stared at the vibrating bulb as Chelsey leaned over the bed and slowly brought it closer and closer to Talia’s breast. If drew closer… and closer… almost touching the hard, erect nipples… only for Chelsey to pull it back… and once again bring it closer… and finally touch the skin, making Talia twitch and moan, her body writhing sensuously. Chelsey licked her own lips as she circled each nub in turn, moving the vibrator from one breast to the other…

Talia arched her back, pushing her chest to meet the vibrator. Chelsey glanced at Magda - the redhead was staring at the two of them with lust written all over her face.

“Oh, you want this too”, Chelsey quipped.

Magda moaned, doing her best puppy eyes. Chelsey glanced at Talia and pulled the vibrator away. Talia’s eyes flew open and she yelled into her gag.

“DOHNNNNNNNTT SHHHOOPPP!”

Chelsey blew her a kiss.

“In due time, honey. Now it’s your turn to watch”, she said as she clambered back off the bed and sat down next to Magda’s feet. Licking her lips, she leaned closer… and kissed the big toe.

Magda moaned as Chelsey took her right big toe into her mouth and started to suck on it. Talia looked on, fascinated, as the dirty-blonde did the same to the other toes, one at a time… As Chelsey moved to kissing Magda’s feet, she groped on the floor for her phone and, finding it, she quickly brought it up and snapped a couple of photos of the four feet tied to the footboard.

“Just a little something to send someone”, she said as she quickly sent the message before leaning back to Magda’s feet.

“Whhhh dhhhddd ooohhhh sshhhhnnn thhhooo”, Talia mumbled around her gag.

“Just… someone I met on a holiday a while back”, Chelsey replied.

Her phone pinged. Chelsey snatched it up. -Oooh, quite a banquet you got there <3. Are they cute?-

Chelsey ran her tongue up the sole of Magda’s foot. “Okay if I send a pic of you two to her?”

Talia and Magda glanced at one another, but before either could reply, Chelsey had already snapped one off and was sending it to Raven.

“Don’t worry, I promise she won’t share it anywhere”, Chelsey added as she resumed her ministrations.

Magda moaned as Chelsey licked her arches. Talia lay beside her, writhing impatiently and licking the ring that held her mouth open. Chelsey raised the wand in the air.

“Let me guess… this is what you want…”

Talia rolled her eyes, but nodded. Chelsey moved slightly and reached toward her crotch with the wand, but was distracted when the phone pinged. The wand fell on the bed as Chelsey grabbed her phone.

-Ohmygod, they’re so fucking cute I can’t stand it! Can I show this to Sanya?-

Chelsey typed a quick reply and then took the wand in her hand again. She turned it on and started to slowly slide it along Talia’s shin, higher and higher, closer and closer to the hippie’s pussy… while sucking on Magda’s toes. Talia squirmed as the wand drew closer and closer…

Ping.

“Ah, lemme just check this real quick…”

Talia yelled into her gag, Magda joining the protest as Chelsey once again snatched her phone. On the screen she saw a picture of two pairs of feet - one of them obviously Raven’s (she was wearing the same foot jewelry she’d worn when they’d first met) and the other looked a lot like Sanya’s. The caption read ‘something more to entertain you’. Another ping - this one a picture of Sanya and Raven kissing, both of them looking at the camera.

“Ah fuuuucckkkk…”, Chelsey breathed, the phone in her hand. Her other hand found its way to her mound and she started to rub herself as she saw a third pic - this one of Raven kissing Sanya’s nipples.

“Ahhhhh…”

Chelsey started to type out an answer with her free hand. -Looks like you’re-

A hand snatched the phone away from her. A pair of hands pulled her hands behind her back and pushed her facedown to the floor. As she opened her mouth to protest, a wadded-up sock was shoved in and duct tape was wrapped around her head - as a pair of steel handcuffs closed around her wrists. Finally she was rolled over.

Talia and Magda looked down on her. Magda was still gagged, but as she stood there, she pulled the tape off her mouth and fished out the wadded-up scarf out of her mouth. The cuffs Chelsey had used to tie Talia was unbuckling the leather cuff from her left wrist - the other half hung open from the chain.

“You know… I’d be pretty ticked off if someone would rather fuck their phone… than me”, the blue-haired hippie said with a grin that screamed mischief.

Magda tossed the sodden scarf and the balled-up tape to the floor.

“So would I”, she said and crouched beside Chelsey. She kissed the dirty-blonde on her taped lips and looked her in the eye, a grin playing on her face. “And I think we’ll have to do something to make sure that you remember who to pay attention to the next time around.”

--- ---

Now, what oh what might Magda and Talia have in mind for Chelsey? You'll have to wait until Monday for the answer - and the conclusion to this story. Until then, as always, I hope you've enjoyed the story and I'd really appreciate feedback. Have a good weekend, everyone!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Chelsey played that very well :) And it is only just, that she gets a reward for her Troubles - so I do look forward to the Conclusion.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Chelsey played that very well :) And it is only just, that she gets a reward for her Troubles - so I do look forward to the Conclusion.
Thank you! I think that by the time Magda and Talia are through, Chelsey will think twice before choosing her phone over the real, live, ready and willing woman in front of her... In any case I hope you'll enjoy reading about it on Monday!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Well, Chelsea had her chance with Talia & Magda both helpless and naked...and she BLEW IT! I can't wait to hear what they have planned for her :twisted:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Well, Chelsea had her chance with Talia & Magda both helpless and naked...and she BLEW IT! I can't wait to hear what they have planned for her :twisted:
I hope that what I've written up will live up to your expectations...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
Thank you! I think that by the time Magda and Talia are through, Chelsey will think twice before choosing her phone over the real, live, ready and willing woman in front of her... In any case I hope you'll enjoy reading about it on Monday!
That I certainly will, enjoying the next Chapter, I am sure of that [mention]NotSeen[/mention] -keep up the good work!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

It's the beginning of a new week and the final chapter of this little tale. Time to find out what Talia and Magda are going to do to poor little [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] :twisted:

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 5 - A little tied up

Chelsey’s phone pinged. Magda picked it up and looked at it.

“Oh, looky here. Your beach holiday crush is wondering where’d you go.”

Talia tossed the cuffs aside. “Why don’t you reply? ‘Sorry can’t reply right now I’m a little tied up LOL’.”

Magda looked at Chelsey and the phone.

“I think I’m going to do something even better.”

She tapped on the screen a few times and held the phone up. The call rang a few times before it was picked up.

“Hi, I thought you were busy”, Raven’s voice sounded over the line.

“Well, Chelsey is a… bit busy right now, so I’m calling in her stead. My name is Magda. I’m one of the girls in the photo she sent you.”

“The red or the blue? Your hair?”

Magda laughed. “The red.”

“Okay. You’re cute. My name is Raven. Nice to meet you. I’m sure Chelsey has talked about me.”

“Yeah. She has.” Magda said, looking down at Chelsey.

“So, what’s up?”

“Well…”, Magda began. She gave a short explanation of what had happened.

“You mean you tied her up”, Raven asked.

“Yes, we did.”

“Pics or it didn’t happen.”

“Gimme a sec”, Magda replied. She tapped a few times and then pointed the screen toward Chelsey. On the screen Chelsey could see Raven’s expression as she saw the live video from the front camera.

“Oh wow, you got her good. Hi, Chelsey”, the diminutive blonde said, waving her hand.

“Mmmmpphhh, Rrrrhhhvvvnnn”, Chelsey mumbled, trying to sit up. Talia crouched down and pulled Chelsey to a sitting position, pulling the dirty-blonde against her.

“And hello to you too, cutie”, Raven said over the phone.

“Hi”, Talia replied as she sat behind Chelsey. “I’m Talia.”

“I’m Raven and this here is Sanya”, Raven said as her brunette girlfriend got into the view.

“You found these two on your beach holiday, Chelsey? Damn, the next time around I have to tag along”, Talia said and kissed Chelsey on the cheek.

Raven giggled and blew a kiss at Talia. “Oh, pretty please do. But I guess the question is, what are you going to do with her? Obviously she needs some kind of… punishment for neglecting you, right?”

Chelsey’s eyebrows went up. “HHHHHMMMMPPPHHH”, she tried to protest. ‘Raven, come on! Whose side are you on?’

Magda and Talia laughed. “Sounds like a plan. Anybody got any ideas”, Talia asked.

“Weelll…”, Raven said, grinning. “How about… you secure your friend there… and then let’s the four of us… get together and… talk about it…”

‘What the fuck? No’, Chelsey thought, struggling against her bindings. Her protests went unheeded as Magda sat on her legs and began to tape her ankles together.

“I love you, Chels, but this time around you don’t get to vote”, the redhead said.

She paused in the taping process long enough to kiss Chelsey’s taped lips. Behind her, Talia shifted - and suddenly Chelsey’s world went black as Talia blindfolded her. Once they were done, the two got up and left Chelsey lying on the floor, tied, gagged and blind.

“Be right back, honey. We’ll just have a bit of girl talk.”

Chelsey lay on the floor, trying to struggle against her bindings. The steel cuffs around her wrists weren’t going to come off no matter what she did - and that meant there was precious little she could do. She strained her hearing, trying to listen to what Magda and Talia might be talking about with Raven and Sanya, but could only hear indistinct mumbling and the occasional burst of giggles.

‘Thick as thieves’, Chelsey griped in her mind. Sure, she’d been distracted by her phone, but… this… whatever the four of them were going to come up with… At the same time, the way Magda and Talia had grabbed her… the rough jealousy - playful though it was - was a turn-on… Laying there, aroused, helpless and blind, she had no problem dreaming up all kinds of ‘punishments’ the four of them could come up with.

Her struggles and musings were cut short with a burst of laughter and the sound of approaching footsteps.

“Oopsie-daisie, up you come”, she heard Talia say as hands grabbed her by the shoulders and helped her first sit up, then stand up and finally laid her down on the bed. Another pair of hands grabbed Chelsey’s feet and pulled them to the footboard before someone - Magda, she presumed - started to tie them there.

“Are you going to be a good girl”, Chelsey heard Talia ask.

‘As if I have a choice’, Chelsey thought and nodded. Her handcuffs were unlocked. Once that was done, her wrists were one at a time tied to the top corners of the bed. Pretty soon she was securely bound to the bed. The blindfold came off.

Magda and Talia smiled down at her. Magda was holding the phone so that Raven and Sanya could also see her.

“I bet you’re just dying to find out what we decided to do to you”, Magda said, her fingertips brushing against Chelsey’s leg. “We all love you, but… well, if just doesn’t fly, ignoring your playmates like that. That’s just not on.”

“I have to say, Chels, your girlfriend is as evil as she is sexy. Almost makes me want to come over just so I can meet her”, Raven chimed in over the phone.

“Oh, please do”, Magda said with a chuckle. “But before you do, Raven… want to do the honors”, the redhead added, moving the phone closer to Chelsey.

The bound dirty-blonde looked at the screen in front of her face. She could see Raven licking her lips, mischief shining from the petite blonde’s face.

“So… here’s what’s going to happen. Magda says she’s pretty good with feet… so she gets to go crazy with yours. Talia said she’s going to take care of the rest of you. Unfortunately, the two of us over here can’t really do all that much… but they said they’ll make sure you will watch whatever it is that we can think of doing over here… All of which… should probably get you quiiiiiiite worked up in no time at all…”

Chelsey stared at the phone, her eyes wide. She knew full well just how good Magda was - and on top of that, having Talia join the fun… while watching Raven and Sanya playing together… she’d be boiling over in nothing flat.

“However, there’s a bit of a catch. It wouldn’t be much of a punishment if we just made you feel good, would it? So… you’ll only get to cum… after all four of us agree you’ve earned it. Care to guess how long that will take?”

‘What the fuck? Oh no no no no no…’ Chelsey struggled against her restraints, but her efforts were met with little sympathy. Magda leaned forward and kissed her on her gagged lips.

“I love you, babe”, the redhead said and stood up, heading toward the foot of the bed. Talia lay beside Chelsey, her naked body pressed against the dirty-blonde. She reached up and clipped the phone to a goose-neck phone stand that was mounted to the headboard, placing the phone right above Chelsey’s face. On the screen, Raven winked at her and started making out with Sanya, both of them casting glances toward Chelsey.

She heard Magda chuckle - and then the redhead’s tongue ran up the sole of her foot. Chelsey moaned with pleasure - the moan only grew in volume when Talia closed her lips over her nipple.

“Ooh, I bet that feels good”, she heard Sanya say and laugh, the laughter mixed with Raven’s gasp of pleasure.

Chelsey couldn’t respond. Magda’s fingers, tongue and lips played their music on her soles. The redhead took obvious delight in massaging, tickling, kissing, licking and gnawing on her feet. Her lips on Chelsey’s heel… tongue flicking between toes.. the fleeting brush of her teeth across the ball of Chelsey’s foot… fingers scraping up and down the arch… joined by Talia’s lips and tongue on her nipples… and her fingers on Chelsey’s mound…

“Ah ah ah, honey, keep your eyes on us”, she heard Raven chide. Chelsey’s eyes shot open as she felt Talia pinch her nipple - and the first thing she saw was Raven with Sanya’s toes in her mouth.

‘Oooooh fuuucckk… I caaannnn’t take thiissss…’ Chelsey struggled against her restraints, moaning into the gag. Magda’s hands and mouth were working their magic on her feet, sending wave after wave of absolute bliss through her body… while Talia kept licking and kissing her nipples and neck, playing with her breasts… and sneaking the occasional caress between her legs… while every time she glanced at the screen above her… Raven and Sanya had come up with yet another unbearably sexy thing to do… and no matter how much Chelsey struggled… there was nothing she could do about… any of it...

“Ladies… you think she’s had enough”, she heard Talia ask. “Raven?”

“Ummm…. no, I’d say she can still have some more. Sanya?”

“Yeah, keep going…”

“Magda?”

“Oh, definitely!”

“I guess it’s unanimous, then”, Talia said and once again closed her lips over Chelsey’s bullet-hard nipples...

Chelsey felt like she was drowning in the teasing. She had no idea how long she’d laid there - and between Magda and Talia teasing her and Raven and Sanya doing their best to flame her arousal even further, she felt like she was burning up from the inside, the lust and arousal searing every nerve in her body… Magda’s lips, teeth and tongue on her soles… Talia’s lips on her breasts and fingers on her slit… seeing Raven and Sanya…

“How about now?”

“Yeah, I guess she’s ready…”

“Yes, I’d say so, too…”

“Yes, let’s let her out of her misery…”

“No, not yet.”

‘Raven, if I ever see you again, I’m going to kill you for this’, Chelsey managed to think as she heard the words. But tied up as she was, there wasn’t a whole lot she could do, other than try to endure…

Then…

“Babe? Chelsey? Babe?”

Her entire body covered in sweat, every nerve tingling, gasping for air, Chelsey managed to open her eyes. Raven was looking at her.

“We all agreed it’s time for you to have an orgasm. Let loose, babe.”

The words barely sank into the dirty-blonde’s mind before she felt fingers press against her clit. Her eyes flew open as the explosion rose from her loins and blew up inside her. Raven looked down at her, obviously loving what she was seeing as Chelsey thrashed in her restraints, moaning into her gag, her eyes locked on the blonde’s face… as all the hunger that had built up inside her finally found an outlet… pouring through her...

...the last thing she saw was Raven blowing her a kiss…

When she came to, the restraints were gone. She was laying on the bed on her back underneath a duvet, Magda cradling her.

“Hi”, the redhead said as she felt Chelsey stir.

Chelsey turned her head to look at her. “Hi.”

“How do you feel?”

The dirty-blonde smiled. “Tired… content… I don’t know… all fucked out, I’d say…”

“Sorry if it got out of hand a bit”, Magda said.

Chelsey shook her head. “Nah, I probably had that coming… besides, you’ve kept threatening you’re going to tease me until I lose my mind, so…”

“Mission accomplished”, Magda said with a laugh.

Chelsey looked around. “Where’s Talia?”

“She left. She said she wanted us to have this time together. She said she should have the video ready in a day or two.”

“Oh. Seeing that is going to be interesting.”

Magda leaned over to kiss Chelsey. “Raven asked you to call her once you come to.”

“Guess I better do that. What did you think of her?”

Magda shrugged. “Not necessarily my type, but I can see why you fell for her so fucking hard. If nothing else, she’s cute as a button and nice as they come.”

“Yeah, she is”, Chelsey said and kissed Magda. “But before I call her, there’s one thing I want to do.”

“Huh?”

In reply, Chelsey vanished underneath the duvet. A second or two later, Magda felt her lips press against her left sole.

--- ---

So there. I hope you enjoyed this story - and if you did, please leave some feedback! I always like to hear from whoever reads my work.

As usual, I have a story or two 'in progress' but it's going to take a bit of time before any of them are ready to post. In the meantime - thanks for having read this.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I've always loved the idea of being tied up and made to watch as my gf/bf has fun with some one else. I get all excited but can't do anything. Thanks for a new twist on this.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I've always loved the idea of being tied up and made to watch as my gf/bf has fun with some one else. I get all excited but can't do anything. Thanks for a new twist on this.
Thank you! I figured that I had to get Raven and Sanya somehow involved in this - and since getting them in the same room would have been a bit of a stretch (for now, anyway) I thought I'd have them participate like this. In any case, I'm glad to hear you liked it.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Loved it! Very interesting twist thrown in :twisted:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Loved it! Very interesting twist thrown in :twisted:
Thank you!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

FANTASTIC STORY! Two thumbs up! Encore!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it’s taken a while to get time to read and enjoy the final parts of this tale. But yet again a fun and interesting tale was told, and I truly enjoyed that little twist. Very inventive
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic