The college take over f/multiple f part four added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The college take over f/multiple f part four added

Post by Bandit666 »

Part one.......

As that Sunday evening passed by. As the night before my boldest. Biggest ever take over. Largest ever slave snatch approached. I'd slowly loaded all the supplies I needed into my large none discript white panel van. In went the boxes of ball gags. The bit gags. Collars. Leashes. Handcuffs. Ankle shackles. Ropes. Rolls of tape. But most of all the canisters of control rendering drugs. A drug I'd developed over years and years of abductions. Abductions that my mainstream job helped me with. With it being. Or rather. Now formally being. As delivery driver. Id visited house after house. Seen some amazingly sexy women. No make that snatched so many amazingly sexy woman. Some had been only 18 or 19. Some as old as 35 - 40. Yet they'd all ended up in the same way. Sprayed with my specially developed drug. Had their ability to resist removed. All while retaining the ability to know what was happening. Each and everyone of them had been made to strip. Strip to just their panties and bras. Strip naked. That had always depended on my mood of course. Had all been trussed up tightly. Felt the restriction of my strictly tied ropes. Ropes bound around their wrists. Their elbows. Ankles. Calves and thighs. Even in almost every case used to spilt the lips of their pussy's. Whether young or old. In time they'd all been sold. Well. Ok. Almost all of them. Had been sold onto either my own clients. My own rich and powerful clients. Or if not. My contacts. My fellow slavers. The odd one I'd kept for my own pleasure. To do with as I please. For they belonged to me. Could offer no resistance. Just like the pair I walked past on my trips back and forth to the van. As I prepared to take over the all girls college Id been watching for months. Had been. I guess you could say. Stalking. It would be so delightful to have all those little brats at my mercy. Mercy they'd quickly discover I didn't have.

Oh wait a minute. You're probably wondering just who I was walking past. Who I had trussed up and gagged. Well let me tell you. Let me allow you to get a feeling of how they look. Why they had been made to join me that night. And of course describe what happening to them. For you see I grabbed them both the day before. Had begun my nefarious plans on the Saturday. Had become their controller. Their master. All so unexpectantly. Well, to them at least. The first was, and is the rather curvy. No make that very curvy. Miss Sandra Silvers. At 45 she still quite Young for a principle. For a headmistress in all but title. At 45 she still quite the milf. She may well be a little older than my normal targets. But with her premiturely grey haired. Her lovely shoulder length grey hair. Her truly wonderful large breasts. Curvy arsed. She looks perfect. And of course as the headmistress of Dame Margret's all girls college. Was a much needed addition to my plans.

Id initially arrived at the home she shared with her 18 year old daughter Annebelle. Yes she's the other captive. More on her shortly. At about 10.30 on the Saturday morning. But within a couple of seconds from her answering the door. Of me being inside. She'd been my control. Under my power. Quickly Id learnt her daughter. A student at the college. Was still in bed. Was still sleeping. Soundly. So at least I'd had a little time. Time for some fun at her expense. When she'd first opened the door. It been a surprised to find her wearing the same sort of black knee lenght skirt as she would when at work. Find her wearing the same sort of satin blouse Id seen when visiting. Even the same shimmering tanned pantyhose Id notice. None of which remained on for long. For I forcibly ordered her to strip. To slowly peal off the red satin blouse that clung to huge breasts. Let me see them in all their glory. As she did so. The only thing between my hands and her breasts. Her 36 dd-cup breasts. Well that had turned out to be the flimsiest of white lace bras. Her rapidly hardening nipples clear to see. See poking through the translucent material. That too soon disappeared. Was soon removed. The skirt had been next to go. Then the pantyhose. Her lovely face was red with embarrassment. As lastly the matching white lace panties were pulled off. Were balled up by the tearful headmistress. Were packed in her mouth. Packed in by Sandra herself. They had done a great job of packing that truly lovely mouth. So yes she'd been made to strip naked. Had known she was doing it. Had found it impossible to resist. And I had loved that. Truly didnt care how humiliated she'd felt. How humbled. How scared she'd instantly become.

Thanks to my drug. My special little aid. I hadn't needed her to use the panties to gag herself. Hadnt needed to use the strips of black duct tape to seal them in. Hadn't need to truss her up. To bind her wrists together. Together behind her back. Hadn't needed to bind her elbows tightly. It hadn't been possible to make them touch. But they were close. Close enough to make her breasts. Her huge breasts thrust outwards. Exactly as Id wanted them. Wanted them before the rope harness followed. Had encircled them. Squeezed them. Made them bulge even more. I hadn't needed to clamp her nipples. Course her so much pain and discomfort. Id been able to seethe fear in her lovely pale blue eyes. Been able to tell she'd wanted to scream. To yell out a warning to her lovely young daughter. But that hadn't been possible. Id left her legs. Didn't bind them straight away. For she had to walk. Walk to her daughters bedroom. Lead me to the one person in the world she longed to protect the most. She had to see what was happening there. Understand just how I worked. What they'd both be going through. Annebelle had stirred slightly when we entered. Had managed to kick off some of the bedsheets. I could see her lovely bare toned leg. Could see she slept in just a pair of panties. That morning they'd been shocking pink. Been a shinny. Shimmering satin. In one way that was a shock to see the sexy 18 year old asleep so scantily clad. Yet in another it wasn't. For the weather had been hot. The nights sticky and clammy. It not hard to discribe just how wonderful the young woman looked. Her pert young arse clad in just the thin pink satin. Her legs bare and ready for a good binding. Id made Sandra watch from the door way as moved over to the bed. As Id lent over and sprayed my little cocktail in the face of her sleeping daughter. Unknowingly she'd breathed it in. Had inhaled it fully. Gently I whispered in her ear. Told her to wake up. Remove the bedsheets. Toss them to one side. Tell her mother she'd been a bad girl. Needed to be punished. Then move to the centre of her large soft double bed. Lie there spread eagled and wait.

Naturally the lovely fair haired 18 year old had obeyed. She'd had no choice. For if my drug could control a grown adult it could a teen. Slowly she'd awoke. Gently she'd stirred. Once fully awake she'd swiftly tossed the bedsheets to one side. With purpose she'd looked over at her mother. Looked her squarely in the eyes. The tear filled eyes. Told her she'd been a very naughty little girl. Deserved to be punished. Deserved whatever I deemed necessary. Obediently she'd moved to the centre of her double bed. Laid down her sexy. Ripe young body. Spread her legs and arms so incredibly wide. It was clear just how flexible she was. How much fun Id have tying her tightly. But firstly. Before I'd got down to lashing those luscious limbs in place. To fitting the relevent gag. Sandra had needed to move. Move to a postion where she could see. Could watch just what was happening to her lovely young daughter. Her almost naked daughter. A daughter who's modesty had been protected by just the pink panties. Within seconds Id been happy. Happy with where she stood. Happy Sandra could see what I was doing. Could get an idea of how the girls in her college would be treat. That had been when the fun really begun. Well my fun anyway. For slowly Id tied Annabelle's left wrist. Tightly Id pulled on it. Had stretched but it and the rope taught. Bound it to her beds headboard. Purposely I'd walked round the bed. Playfully Id slapped Miss Sillvers arse when I passed. Quickly Id done the same to her right wrist. Her young ankles had been next. Had been lashed tightly. Spread so incredibly wide apart. She could only look on as I lashed Annebelle in place. Stretched her out so tightly. She was so taught that movement was almost impossible. She could only watch on as I fitted the huge pink silicone ball in her daughters mouth. Forced it behind her teeth. Buckled it securely in place with the thin leather straps. She hadn't been able to hear what I'd whispered in her daughters ears. Wouldn't know Id told her to moan if she liked what I did. If my touching got her wet and horny. Told her to squeel if what I did hurt a little. Told her to scream if it hurt and tortured her. I want to hear it. To know that deep down she felt everything I did. Wanted her mother to hear it. To fear what was to come. What would happen. Happen come Monday morning.

Briefly Id left them alone. Alone with each other. Safe in the knowledge neither could offer up and resistance. Sure Sandra's subconscious mind scream at her to escape. To free her precious daughter. But her conscious self wouldn't respond. He mind remained locked. Locked by my drug. Her body remained paralised. Unable to react. When I returned they hadn't moved an inch. The incredibly busty milf stood to one side. Her lovely daughter remained tightly bound spread eagled to the bed. Both could see the little toys I carried. Yet neither could offer so much as a muffled muttering. A sound of sorrow. Of fear. They could both clearly see the evil looking small metal clamps. Clamps linked together by a fine short chain. Could see the two matching little bullet shaped vibrarors. And most of all could see the black leather multi tailed flogger. Id let the busty headmistress watch on as I lay down on the bed next to her daughter. As I'd began to stroke her firm young breasts. As I kneaded them gently. Squeezed them roughly. Annebelle reacted as expected. As she'd been told to. When I was gentle she moaned with the sweetness only a young lady could. As I squeezed them she yelped and squealed. It was only a matter of time before her nipples hardened. Were ready to feel the evil grip of the metal clamps. And feel them she did. First to suffer their iron grip was her right nipple. Closely followed by the left. Oh how she squealed. How she screamed at first. But that soon passed. Made way to the sounds of sweet sexual moaning. I'd been able smell how aroused the dirty little girl was becoming. Could see the dampness forming in the crotch of her pink satin panties. The pink satin doing nothing to hide the effect I was having on her young body and mind. Her face had been flushed. Flushed by the arousal i coursed her. Was flushed by her embarrassment. Her humiliation. Her mothers too. It had been clear my intentions had worked. That Sandra was embarrassed. Was ashamed. For her crotch was wet. She too was arroused. Seeing their embarrassment. Their humiliation. Their shame. Had been wonderful. Had simply spurred me on. Didn't see me show even a little pity. A little sympathy. My hands just continued downward. Had continued to caress. Continued over her lovely flat smooth belly. My fingers had. Tickled the edge of her belly button. Reached the waist band of her panties.

Part of me had longed to slip my hand inside her panties. Slip my fingers into her young ripe pussy. But I'd resisted. Had something else in mind for them both before allowing and sexual release. They'd needed to know who was in charge. Who controlled both her pleasure and her pain. One felt it. The other saw and heard it. Slow Id raised myself of Annabelle's bed. Reluctantly Id stopped playing with her young body. Reluctantly Id stop her sexual humiliation. Deliberately I'd reached out for the flogger. Deliberately Id let the helpless duo watch. Watch as I'd playfully swirled it around in my hand. Suddenly I'd swung.swung into action. Let every one of the 10 leather strips strike the young woman's belly. She'd screamed so loudly. Her nostrils had flared. She'd gasped for air. Air filled by the smells of her own arousal. Air filled by the swooshing sounds of leather. Before she'd even been able to compose herself. Brace herself for a second blow. The flogger struck again. Ten leather thongs making contact with her lovely young smooth. Soft skin. I'd clearly seen the red lines left behind with both blows. Had seen the burning on her skin. And so had her mother. Her mother who'd stood by powerless to step in. Helpless in her trapped mind. By the time the fifth strike rained down on her red belly. She was screaming. Was gasping. Was moaning. It might well have been painful for her to withstand. Might well have hurt so much. But to her shame. It had also been getting her ever more arroused. Something Id quickly realised. Id known there and then I needed to stop. Let her own emotions and feelings create the humiliation required. It would be the first of many floggings she'd receive. The first of many times Id enjoy her sexy young body. For Id already decided she'd be one of the bratty little girls Id keep for myself. She wouldn't be sold on like 95% of the other little sluts. Sluts that had looked down upon me for the last time. Would submit to me fully.

For the next 9 hours they'd both felt my control. Had been flogged. Flogged over their breasts. Their bellies. Had been bent over and paddled. And even caned. Paddled and caned on their bare exposed arses. On their crotches. On their pussy's and inner thighs. By the time darkness arrived. By the time I was able to smuggle their securely trussed up naked. Reddened bodys out side. Was able to bundle them into the same van Id been loading on that Sunday night. They'd become quivering messes. Had lost control of everything. Oh Id allowed them bathroom breaks. Had even allowed them to shower. Had feed them. But most of all Id dominated and humiliated them. Just like I would the others. The all female teaching staff. The female office staff. All the staff. As like the colleges attendees they too were all female. For so many of the hours. The bullets had been sealed inside their dripping wet pussies. Had held them painfully on the edge of climax. On the edge of orgasm. Theyd spent so long moaning. Screaming. Yelping through their gags. Their bodies and minds under my control. My selfish. Evil control. I'd felt no pity. No sympathy. They were purely slaves. Purely sluts. And as such were mine to do with as I pleased. I honestly hadn't needed to take them with me. It would have been just as easy to leave them behind. My drug had taken full effect. They had no choice but to follow my orders. My demands. But Id wanted to have somemore fun. Introduce them to how a life in captivity would be. Let them understand how a life in slavery would feel.

So take them I did. They'd been bundled into my van. The very van I've already told you I was loading on that Sunday night. A Sunday I'd spent enjoying myself. Had spent playing with them. My newest slaves. Their addition had left me with only 4. 4 toys to entertain me. For in antipation of what was to come. What I was about to do. Id sold on all bar two of my collection. Of the abductees I'd kept in my large. My very large. Secluded home. A home purchased using the proceeds of my nefarious activities. My secret activities. Activities that had made me rich. Richer than rich. Had given me clients and contacts all over the world. Clients and contacts that had willingly paid handsomely for those I'd kept for myself. But still as you've already guessed there had been two. Two young woman Id had to keep. Two young woman I'm sure you'll hear about in time. Yet for now that will wait. Will have to wait. Ive said enough for now. Given you an insight into how it all began. I hope you've enjoyed all you've read. Will return to hear more. Tell me your thoughts and pass on your comments.
Last edited by Bandit666 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Great start, my friend, so cruel and sexy... can't wait to seee what will happen when "you" will put your hands on those students :twisted: :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you my friend. I’m glad you like it and are enjoying what’s here so far. Hope many others will and post their comments and thoughts as well :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I agree! Cruel and sexy :D Good writing!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you. It’s great to know that members like yourself are enjoying what my twisted mind can develop. And that my writing is good as well :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part two

Even as the clock had turned 11. On that Sunday night. As I'd climbed onto the colleges roof top. The last canister of my wonder drug in hand. My mind had wandered. Wandered to what had happened over the last 12 hours. What would be happened within the next 12. As I'd carefully. And quietly I'd removed the paneling to the colleges air conditioning. I'd pictured the duo that remained naked and helpless on the floor in my lovely plush home. Pictured how they'd been left so cruelly trussed up and gagged. How my harshly bound rope dug into their bodies. They were mother and daughter. Were headmistress and student. The rope had forced their wrists and elbows together. Together cruelly behind their backs. Had pinned their lovely legs around the ankles. Around their mid and upper calves. Around their upper and lower thighs. Had in fact. Even been used to hold the large bulbous plugs that filled their pussy's and arses. Had been used force their ankles to touch their butts. Yes Id left them naked and cruelly hogtied. I hadn't need to leave them like that. As it was impossible for them to resist. Oh they knew what was happening to them. Felt the fear. The humiliation. The pain of sexual torment. The subjection you'd expect. But neither their bodies or minds were able to react. Could allow any form of resistance to seep through. It was the same with the tight spandex hoods over their heads. The cock gags I'd forced into their mouths. The torment and torture the slowly vibrating plugs held so deeply inside them coursed. None of it had been necessary. It had all been for my pleasure. My fun. They counted for nothing. Were just toys. Playthings. Slaves.

Carefully and quietly I'd set up the dozen 18" canisters that night. Had connected them to the air conditioning pipes. Connected them directly to the air feeding system. In the process I'd allowed myself to imagine. To pictured where Id be within the next 12 hours. By then everything would be in place. All going well every single member of staff would belong to me. Everyone of the little foul mouthed, disrespectful brats would belong to me. The adults would be slowly entering the staffroom. Would have already been humiliated in one way or another. Humiliated in front of their powerless. Helpless students. I imagined how some would be naked. Some would be bound. All would be red faced and fearful. Right then. Up on the roof I simply didn't know. Only had an idea. Only had my imagination for company. Only had my own wicked thoughts to entertain me. Id pondered how the slutty little brats would be. Wondered if I'd already have them stripped. Stripped to just their panties and bras. If I would already have them handcuffed around the wrists and ankles. Would I have their horrid little mouths packed to bursting point by the largest ball gags Id been able to find. Been able to collect. Been able to prepare.

Up until that point. Up until I finshed the preparations on the roof top. My plans had worked to perfection. I was already in a position to know Miss Silvers would make sure everyone was inside. Had arrived for lessons. Before the drug was applied. Would inform me when it had worked. Knew that her very own daughter would come and fetch me. Would come outside. Outside dressed in nothing but her panties and her bra. The underwear Id pickout for her first thing on the Monday morning. I'd make sure the panties were pure white nylon. The bra too. I'd make sure she'd not be seen from the road. Seen by anyone passing by. She'll have walked through the school. Through the sports hall. The changing room too. All while just in her underwear. A symbol to all those who saw. Saw her walking around. What they could expect. Of course that meant they'd also see the marks on her belly. Marks that in time would be sported by oh so many others. Yet even before Annebelle had stripped out of her uniform. Yes that's right I said uniform. For while this was a college. Catered for girls. Young woman. Between 18 and 21. It still insisted on a uniform. One that in all fairness looked just like you'd find in most schools throughout England. One I liked the looks of. I enjoyed seeing all my future slaves wearing. Id have already heard the colleges tannoy. Heard it play my prerecorded message. The message left with Sandra. The one that told the young woman who they now belonged to. Who theyd obey without question. Told them they no longer had a will of their own when in the college. Told them they'd be unable to offer resistance.

Slowly Id walk inside. Annebelle on the end of a leash. A collar fitted around her neck. Her wrists and ankles cuffed. The others there. The ones studying sports science. Would see her hopping. See her breasts bounce. Her lips wrapped around a large white silicone ball gag. I'd be stopping briefly in the sports hall. Be looking over the girls their. The gym mistress too. A gym mistress that would become the first teacher to be humiliated. Would be made to strip before her class. Strip to at least her panties and bra. I didn't know. Of course what she'd be wearing. What she'd be removing. For at that time it was just within my imagination. In my wandering mind. But at least I knew as I worked up on the roof that the girls would be stood. Stood in silence. Stood with hands on heads. Knew they be wearing the college issue gym clothes. Gym clothes they'd be ordered to remove. Theyd loose the cover they provided. Gone would be the regulation white polo shirts with the college cheast embossed on the left breast. Off would go the ridiculously short navy blue pleated gym skirts. The shinny blue spandex shorts too. Shorts that barely covered their young arses. Could be barely seen under that silly skirt. That of course would leave them all in just panties and bras. Leave them ready for my inspection. It would turn out they'd be the youngest of the students. Would be only 18 or 19. But. Naturally I wouldn't care what their ages were. Wouldn't care if some were the youngest attendees. They would by that point. Have just become slaves. Slaves and nothing else. Most would be sold on. Passed around my clients. My contacts. As I saw fit.

Im sure I'll have smiled to myself. Smiled at the thought of all those young slaves trooping back and forth to my van. Their young bodies clad in only panties and bra. Panties and bras that on some Id like. On others I wouldn't. Somehow I knew even then that so many would be wearing none matching sets. That some would be wearing cotton. Only a couple would meet my requirements. Meet my expectations. Meet what my clients and connections would desire. No doubt that would be the same throughout the college. Would have to change. And change quickly. For while being slaves. Having never exoected what was going to happen. They were all young woman. And as such. Were expected to dress in such a way. But then they'd be collecting box after box. Be collecting the boxes that contained the means of their own restraint. Their own silence. Their own humiliation. For inside would be well over a thousand ball gags. Bit gags. Cock gags. Even muzzle gags. Thousands of sets of handcuffs. Miles and miles of rope. An entire warehouse full of rolls of tape. Duct tape. Electricians tape. Bondage tape. Would be more sex toys than you'd find in a chain of sex shops. There'd be bullet vibrators. Rampant rabbit vibrators. Hitachi wands. Butt plugs. Nipple clamps. And even a few strap-ons for me to use. They were the sort of things Miss Silvers and Annabelle had already experienced. Had been left wearing. That Sunday. And really I should should stop my wandering. Stop telling what was on my mind. Start telling you what happened for real when it all began. Or at least return to them now. Return and tell you about the rest of their Sunday night. Their Monday morning.

But before I do. Before I take that step backwards. I might as well tell you more of what I pictured happening in that gym. What I imagined doing. How once the boxes were all inside. After all the girls had begun their submission. Their humiliation. Id split them into two groups. One group of 18 year olds. The other of those that had turned 19. How I'd then ordered them to collect a suitable coloured ball gag. Virgin white for the youngest of the two groups. Baby pink for the other. They would always sport the same coloured ball gag. When not ordered otherwise. It would identify their ages. That was the plan. The plan for all those in the school. For those who I discovered were 20 would wear red. The oldest. Those of 21. There's would be black. And the staff. Well the staff would be made to suffer the extra humiliation. The extra shame. For they'd be cock gagged. Would be made to suck on the thick hard rubber in their mouths. Unless like their students. I decided on something else.

And so it would be for all the others in the college. Yet of course as I set everything up there on the roof. As I pictured my actions. I never realised how long it would take. How long it would be before all the horrid little brats would be striped. Stripped to just their panties and bras. Would be ball gagged. Would feel the aching effect of the very large silicone ball. Would like those in the gym. The first of my controlled captives. Unwitting slaves. Unable to resist toys. Be wearing handcuffs. Handcuffs around their wrists. Just below their elbows. Their arms would be pinned behind their backs. Their necks would be encased in leather collars. Their ankles shackled. They'd have to hobble along. Would have to get used to it. For it was the way their school lives would continue. Continue till I was ready. Ready to ship them off. Ship them into a life of slavery. Even keep a few to myself. You'll soon be hearing more about that. About the events as they unfolded. As that was just my imagination. My mind wandering. Was before it all began. Before it dawned on me. Before I realised the magnitude of what Id taken on. Before I discovered just how many girls Id have to enslave. Train. Play with. Enjoy.

But first. As I said. As I remarked upon. I've been talking of what I imagined. Not what did in fact happen. And that's why. Why I should return to that Sunday night. Return to the mother and daughter Id left so tightly trussed up. So effectively gagged. So stuffed in the pussy and arse. So return I will. Return to tell you how as I walked into my home Id found them exactly where Id left them. Still naked. Still lashed up. Still helpless. But the plugs in their pussy's. In their butts had done the job. Had done exactly as expected. The slow vibrations had tortured them sexually. Had stimulated them. Had refused allowed any release. Had refuse to let them cum. Let them orgasm. Their naked bodies had glistened with little beads of sweat. Their moans of sexual arousal. Moans of sexual frustration had been music to my ears. I know I should have felt terrible. Should have been disgusted with myself as I made Sandra watch her daughter cum. Cum once more. Cum after hours of slow stimulation. Watch as she experienced the most explosive of orgasms. As the pleasure swept through her body. But truth be told I didnt. I didn't care. Didn't feel those emotions. For to me Annabelle was no longer an 18 year old student. Was no longer a young woman. She was a slave. A slave that no longer had a say in what happened to her. How she was treat. I would be keeping her for myself. Might even be keep her mother. A mother who 10 minutes later had been forced to climax. Been forced to show her daughter what a slut she was. For the last hour before bedtime arrived. Before they were taken naked to their cages. Left to sleep. They'd been forced to climax. To orgasm time and time again. Had been left quivering wrecks. Left weak and exhausted. Naturally they'd been aware of what was happening. Had known just what I was doing. Yet they couldn't resist. Sandra couldn't protect her daughter. Nor herself. I could see in their eyes how humiliated they felt. How shamed. How broken. But once more I didn't care. It was the first time for them. It wouldn't be the last.

Im sure it wasn't the nicest night they'd spent. For the cages were too small to stretch out in. Too small to alow much movement. Had only the thinnest of mattresses. Had only the lightest of quilts. And being naked didn't exactly help keep them warm. Make them comfortable. Whether free of restraints or not. They hadn't been allowed to speak. To comfort each other. Had been ordered to remain silent. Hadn't given them permission to talk. When the morning arrived. They'd slept. Had gained some composer. Had regained some strength. Slowly they'd crawled out of their cages. Had been leashed. Had crawled along beside me. Crawled like the pets they were. Had been made to shower. To bathe each other. Oh how they 'd blushed. How they turned red with embarrassment. With shame. Once done Id left them naked. Had allowed them to eat. Had made them dress. For Annabelle that had been easy. The white nylon panties and bra I’ve already mentioned. The regulation grey pleated skirt. The regulation white shirt. For her one that was a little to small. Hung a little to tightly over her ample young breasts. The regulation black and red school issue tie. And of course the regulation grey blazer. But her mother. Sandra was a little harder. For I wanted to ensure she felt humiliated. Understood her lack of control. Yet no one could suspect. Suspect that something was afoot. That something was about to happen. So I'd had to ask myself. What could I do? What could she be made to wear? Or rather. More to the point what couldn't she wear. What didn't she need. And of course one answer had been simple. For she hadn't needed panties. Hadnt need to feel the comfort they allowed. So she hadn't got any. Well none to wear anyway. For Id given her a pair. A pair of her own pink satin panties. Panties she use as a gag. Or at least part of a gag later. To know she'd gone. As they say. Commando style. It had been fun for me. Humiliating for her. Just had been the addition of the shimmering nude stockings. Hold up stockings. Stockings that had only just been hidden by her shorter than normal black pencil skirt. But I had allowed her a bra. Support for her wonderful. Soft. Ample breasts. Has allowed her to wear one of her normal blouses.

So finally the time had arrived. Time for us all to make our way to the college. For me to head up to the roof. For them to take up their positions within. For the take over to start. And start it did. It had done. As you'll find out next time. Next time I visit. Look to see what comments you've made. What thoughts you've left
Sonome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sonome »

I love the way you describe things!
Open for RPs!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Intriguing! :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great as planned. Part three will I hope prove to be the same. While also being wicked and even more sexually charged. With the right amount of humiliation and restraint :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'll be glad to read it :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you. :D
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

As always a great job, my friend, a very sexy and cruel update :twisted: :)
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

That was another great part! I am always intrigued on how you explain your stories :D They are quite unique and wonderful
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both very much for your comments. It's great to know my writing is enjoyable. And that my descriptions and style work well. :)
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Interesting developments, and well written. Curious where this is going! Keep it up ;)!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks very much I hope to have part three postedby the end of today. And hope you'll enjoy it as much as the first two parts. :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part three....

As expected. As you'd predict. Im sure. On that Monday morning. Our little convoy had been the first to arrive at Dame Margaret’s college. Sandra in her little red Toyota. Me and Annabelle in the well loaded plain white panel van. And oh how I'm sure I smiled as she got out of her car. As when she flashed her neatly shaved pussy. Showed us both that she’d gone commando. The same way her legs had spread. Spread when she got out to open the gate. How I wondered if she'd been worried about her little brat. Wondered what was happening to her. For she'd watched on helplessly when I made her get in the front. Made her accompany me on the journey. She'd watched on while I cuffed her daughters wrists. While I spread her legs wide. Ensured she exposed her panty clad pussy. It wasn’t a long journey from my home to the college. It did in fact only taken 15 minutes. Yet something told me. Something in the back of my mind had said. Miss Silvers had travelled a little faster than normal. Had wanted to protect her daughter in what little way she could. But she'd failed. For the whole way there. From the second she'd got in her little red car. From the moment Id restrained her daughter. I’d teased and tormented the young girls pussy. Had rubbed it roughly. Had slapped it once or twice. Had used my fingers to push the panties inside. To stimulate her clit. Had made sure the crotch of her panties became wet with arousal. It was. If im honest. Nothing compared to what would follow. Compared to the humiliation she'd feel. Compared to what she’d experienced once everyone within belonged to me. Once I had full control.

In one way. I’d so wished time hadnt ticked the way it did. That I'd had just a little longer with them both. I could have continued my torment. My torture. My abuse on both their bodies. On both there minds. And yet that had to wait. Wait for a little longer. Till everyone belong eared to me. For Sandra had needed to be in her office as expected. Had needed to be there to greet the teachers. The secretaries. Even the catering staff as normal. Nothing could look out of place. Could look strange. Or unexpected. The same went for Annebelle. She had to act and look normal. Had to be in her registration class. Had to be sat behind her desk as always. Of course I’d rather she’d have been stripped down to just her panties and bra. Had been bound and gagged standing in front of her friends. Standing there humbly showing off the strips. Showing how they'd all look soon enough. But alas that also had, had to wait. Wait a little longer. But I wasn't too disappointed. Hadn't been to upset. For soon enough. By the end of the first day. By the start of the second. Every young woman there would be stripped to just panties and bras. Stripped to just panties. Maybe even be stripped naked. Depending on my mood. On what Id found them wearing. What they'd arrived wearing the second day. But of course if anything was to happen. If I was to have any fun. Was to take over the classes. The whole college. I had to take up my place. My place on the roof. Be hidden from view. And be hidden before anyone else arrived. I couldn't be seen by the teachers. By any of the staff. By any of the little brats that would soon become my slaves. My toys. My money making cash cows. So up Id gone. My presence obscured by the buildings balustrade.

And yet. While I might well have been hidden. Been obsured from their eye line. May not have been seen. I'd been able to watch them. See them enter. Enter what soon would become their prison. The site of their capture. The site of the enslavement. Some had arrived arrived by car. Cars provided my mommy and daddy. Some had friends with then. Some had been dropped of by their parents. Others had arrived on foot. Or in the buses the college provide. I hadn't really cared. Cared how they'd blessed me with their presence. All that matter was theyd arrived. Had trooped into the colleges main entrance. They'd been talking. Laughing. Had been oblivious to what would soon take place. That a life changing event had been about to sweep over them. The more I looked. The more I wondered if academic talent was only one of the schools criteria. Wondered if maybe subconsciously how good they looked. How attactive they were. Helped. I didn't really see one that could be called ugly. Could see plenty Id like to keep for myself. Could already imagine how they'd look. Look stripped down to just their panties and bras. Just their panties. Dressed up as my clients wished. Wished to see them. How they'd all look gagged. Restrained. Performing tasks. Tasks designed to entertain me. Designed to entertain those who'd be buying them. Designed to humiliate. Dominate. Even punish them. But it did seemed to take an age for them all to get inside. Some had hung around outside. Had finished their gossip. Had finished their cigarettes. A habit they'd soon stop. Stop forever. Had waited till the last minute to head inside. Inside to where their lives would change. Where once registration was complete. Once Sandra had confirmed not a single member of staff. Not a single student was missing. The take over could begin. The gas could seep unknowningly through the colleges air conditioning. Through air vents. Seep into every office. Every classroom. The changing rooms. Even the sports hall and gym.

Not an inch of the colleges interior was missed. Not a millimetre was left uncovered. It took only a few minutes. A few minutes that saw Sandra strip. Strip down to nothing but the stockings and heels I'd allowed her to wear. That saw her push the panties in her mouth. Saw her kneel on her office floor. Hands on head. Legs spread. Pussy packed by a huge bulbous dildo. She'd remain there. There like that for hours. Trapped in her own humiliation. Trapped in the knowledge of what I'd be doing to her staff. Her students. Her daughter. She'd played my message first. Had waited 5 minutes before doing so. Before shaming herself. It had been a message designed to allow full control over the brats. The tarty teachers. Everyone within. That had seen Annebelle leave the classroom while the others listened. While the others fell under my control. Prepared to enter the world of submission. My world of humiliation. My world of slavery. Not one had been able to resist. Could have resisted even if they'd wanted too. Not one had taken any notice of what Annebelle did. Not one spoke out as she'd stood. As she'd removed her uniform. Stripped to nothing but the plain white panties and bra beneath. As she'd reached into her bag. As she'd fitted the collar around her neck. As she'd slowly walked around the school. Walked through the sports hall. Walked through the changing room. gym. As she'd opened the side door and let me in.

I'm sure Id smiled. Smiled safe in the knowledge that part one of my nefarious plan had worked. Worked to perfection. I remember how Id clicked the leash onto Annebelles collar. How Id made her get down on her hands and knees. How Id made her crawl along beside me. Beside me like the pet she was. Slowly we'd entered the sports hall. A sports hall where I found a group of young women. Found them stood before me in two neat rows. Two neat rows of 15. Their hands were on their heads. They looked so perfect. Looked so lovely. Looked so suitably submissive. Looked ready to match the image Id had in my head the night before. In total silence Id made them strip. Strip to nothing but their panties and bras. Made them humiliate themselves before me. Before their gym mistress. A gym mistress that would sound be no better off then them. With total humiliation on their faces. Id made them watch. Watch as I'd looked straight at their gym mistress. Had admired how good she looked in tight navy blue spandex yoga pants and matching sports bra. She was 33 years old. Had short brown hair. Stood 5' 7". Looked even better once stripped. Stripped down to her little black thong. Her straining white bra. The lace thong had remained. The white uplift nylon bra had gone. Her 34 c-cup breasts had been exposed. Exposed for all to see. She'd been suitably humiliated. Humiliated in front of the very pupils she'd been paid to look after. Protect. She'd got to kneel before them. Got to see them troop outside. Got to see them retrieve box after box. The boxes of gags. Of restraints. Of sexy toys.

She'd got to see them reform into the two rows. Had been made to stand before them. Watch as Id headed for a box. A box of gags. Had withdrawn one of the bit gags. Had watched as Id retrieved a collar from another. A set of handcuffs from a third. As the girls had watched on. As their eyes were full of fear. Id made Mrs Reed lift her hair. Lift it out of the way. Had locked the collar around her neck. Had made her open her mouth. Had locked the bit gag tightly in place. Her teeth had been forced to bite down on the rubber coated metal bar. Her lips had been forced to over lap it. Her wrists had been locked in the cuffs. Locked behind her back. All before she'd been sent straight to the staffroom. Had been told to wait there. Wait for the others to arrive. The young scantily clad girls had witnessed it all. Had looked amazing having been sent to my van. Having been ordered to fetch the boxes they found. Had been told to give Annabelle's pert little arse a damned good hard smack as the walked passed. Not that she'd been even remotely happy about that of course. One by one they'd walked past her. Their own lovely little butts swaying as they went. Their breasts bouncing. It hadnt taken them long to empty the van. To fetch all the boxes inside. To be standing before me once more. To present their young bodies for my inspection. Their panties and bras for my inspection. Id been able to see the humiliation in their eyes. See the uncertainly. See the fear. See the terror. Maybe it had been the way Id treat their teacher. Maybe it was the way Id treat Annebelle so far. How Id made her crawl along as I looked them over. Maybe it was the stern unforgiving look on my face. The way id glared at them. Maybe it was the way id dressed. Dressed that morning. The way I looked. Looked in the short. Tight black leather skirt. In the belly exposing black leather corset. A corset that highlighted my own large breats. Maybe it had been the black shear stockings. Or maybe it had been my metal spiked knee high boots. Boots that thanks to the 6" heels made me stand over 6' tall. Made me tower over even the tallest of them. But if Id been asked. If Id had to put down a reason why their eyes had given away so much. Why they'd been filled with fear. Well. Id have put it down to the evil looking riding crop I held. Held in my right hand.

Id known I shouldn't have. Known I had a busy day ahead of me. Had over a thousand other young women to humiliate. Control. Dominate. And yet Id taken my time. Had slowly inspected each and everyone of them. Had inspected their young bodies. Inspected their choice of underwear. And to say the least Id been left rather disappointed. But not in how they looked. Not in the way they looked all submissive. All subjected. Oh no. They'd all fetch me a nice price. Help make me richer than rich. It was what they wore. How badly they dressed. They were after all either 18 or 19. Were all young ladies. And as such Id expected to find them to dress as such. Had expected to find them in matching panties and bras. Had expected them to have ditched the silly little girls cotton. Be in satin. In silk. In nylon. Even in that lycra based material. But in all but a few cases that wasn't the case. They had let me down. Disappointed me. And I made sure they knew that. Decided some quick punishment was in order. Swiftly Id had the seperate. Sent the 18 year olds to one side of the hall. The 19 year olds to the other. Had all those in none matching panties and bra remove both. Had them stand there naked. Had them kneel on the floor and push their panties in their mouths. Had the others gather up a bit gag. Had them push it far in the naked girls mouths. Had them buckled tightly. The cuffs had followed. Followed soon after. A pair around their wrists. A pair around their elbows. Even a pair around their ankles. All but 9 had been restrained. Humiliated. Made to listen as I preached about how they would never again arrive in un-matching underwear. Made them watch on as I approached crop in hand. As I moved from one to another. Struck their breasts 10 times each. Struck their pussy's 10 times each. Struck their arses 10 times each. By the time Id finished their most intimate areas glowed red. Showed the red stripes they'd seen on Annebelle.

It was only then that I'd looked over the others. Either admired their choice. Admired the panties and bras they wore. Or dismissed them as unsuitable. Two more ended up naked. Ended up restrained and cropped. I was left with only 7. Only 7 dressed as I liked. As I wanted. As I expected. I won't drag out what each wore. That will wait for another time. All I will say is this. All were still cuffed. All were still forced to kneel. All were gagged. 4 with the virgin white silicone ball gag set aside for the youngest. 3 with the pink that showed they were 19. I knew that for it would have to do. Would have to be acceptable. But soon enough it would change once and for all. For they would have to change what they wore. And change they would. Id already made sure of that. Made sure that within the next few days they'd all be dressed as I wished. As I wanted. Everyone of the brats would be interviewed separately. Would be made to give their sizes. Would be measured. Would be given the clothing they'd wear when within the college. The only things they'd be allowed to wear. The very things my clients and contacts wanted to see them in.

For the best side of an hour Id remained in the sports hall. Had enjoyed humiliating the first girls that crossed my path. The first of many. I had to move on. Head towards the other. Others that would be found in their classrooms. Be found as instructed. But first. First I'd delighted in having them watch. Watch as I lashed Annebelle to the old fashioned wooden climbing frame. As I spread her legs wide apart. As I bound her ankles tightly. Her claves and thighs too. They had known she couldn't move. Couldn't close her legs. Her wrists and arms had been next. Her waist too. Before Id left the sports hall the young woman. Their friend and classmate had been left helpless. Had suffered the humiliation of having her panties shoved in her mouth. Had suffered the humiliation of having a bullet vibrator pushed inside her. Had suffered the discomfort of having it held inside with strips of duct tape,. Had felt it stimulate her. Had known she wouldn't get an orgasm. Would be left tormented. Tortured. There for all to watch. To see their suffering.

It had been so enjoyable to see them all submit to my commands. Struggle against their own emotions and feelings. To loose the battle fully. Their eyes had constantly shown their fear. Shown their uncertainly. Their inability to protect themselves. To resist my orders. But that was when I suddenly discovered the flaws in my plans. The one thing I hadn't thought about. It was one thing to move from class to class. To humiliate all the little brats by having them strip of me. Having them basically pose in just panties and bras. But I wasn't aware of what age they'd be. Each class would most likely have at least two age groups. Would be random. It wasnt like all the 18-19 year old were on the ground floor. The 19-20 year old on the first floor. Or even the 20-21 year olds on the second. So that's when I'd had to make a big decision. A decision that would only add to the humiliation of Annabelle. For Id head for each class. Take only enough cuffs for their wrists. For their ankles. Just perfect to have them hop. Hop from their classrooms. To the sports hall. The sports hall where finally they'd be gagged. Be collared. Like all the others. It would take time. Would no doubt take most of the day. I had to start and start instantly. Had to leave and get on with it. And get on with it I did. As you'll all discover the next time. When I return with part four.

But till then. Please let me know your thoughts and comments. Let me know what you think.

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Great update ad always, my friend, can't wait to readthe next :)chapter
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you it’s underway even as I type this. :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part four

By the time I'd reached the first classroom. By the time Id proudly walked in. Wished all within a very good. And most of all. Submissive morning. Id already delighted in restraining all those within the gym class. Restrained their fellow students. Restrained their teacher. Not that they knew that. Not that they knew what was to come. How they'd be treat at my hands. I'm sure I wondered what their still active minds would think. How they'd react if they had known. Known how Id made them all strip. Strip to various levels. to various amounts. If they'd know how long I'd spent humiliating them. Had spent humiliating their teacher. Spent increasing Annabelle's humiliation. I wondered what they'd think. How they'd feel if they knew. Knew what was in the gym bag I carried. that id emptied of its contents. That I'd taken the time to tip out. That I'd packed with set after set of handcuffs. That I'd added just one gag to. A gag I'd placed on the top. A gag intended for their teacher. A gag that was shaped like a large, bulbous. Thick cock. That featured a large leather panel. A panel that would seal their teachers mouth. That would cover the half of her face. That would shame her. Humiliate her. It was a weight to carry. Contained enough handcuffs for all their wrists. For all their ankles. For the restraint. They'd find the cuffs unforgiving. Find them made of stainless steel cuffs. Find them harsh and evil. But not half as evil as me. But I didnt care about that. It didnt matter to me. All that mattered was they'd be helpless. That they'd be humiliated. That I carried enough with me in the first place. Something that wasn't too hard to achieve. Something that. Thanks to the colleges own guidelines I knew well enough. For no class held more that 30 students. Nothing other than a special lecture. Would see an enlargement. Would see me deal with a larger group. Yet none of that told me their ages. How old they'd be. None of that relieved my worries. My concerns. For the overall number crossed into the thousands. Reached almost 1'200 to be exact. I had known from the start Id be taking quite a risk. That everything had to work perfect. Perfect on the first try. That I wouldn't get another chance. That if I failed my world would come crashing down. so knowing as I entered the classroom. As I saw them all there. There as instructed. As ordered. Finally put my mind at rest. Allowed me to breathe easy. Allowed me to relax. Relax and enjoy. As you will soon see.

For as Id walked into that first classroom. As I'd dragged the gym bag behind me. A wonderful sight had greeted me. As Id seen all those within inside sitting in silence. Seen them sitting with hands on heads. Seen their desks moved off to one side. They sat in rows of 5. Sat bold upright. Their legs closed. Their mouths shut. Their eye's facing forward. Facing the front. Facing their teacher. Not one turned to look at the opening door. Not one moved an inch. looked toward me. Their submission. Their control was complete. For me being able to look at all 30 of the students. All 30 of the young slaves showing their obedience. To see their teacher standing in front of them. To see her with head bowed. Her hands by her side. Her shoes and jacket removed and placed on the desk behind her. Had made my nerves disappear. Had given me all the reassurance I needed. Had. If I'm honest made me smile broadly. I'd take the time to look them over. To look over their teacher. As I knew that's where I'd start. Who would be the first to be humiliated. Dominated. Controlled. I'd taken the time to learn the names of all staff members. Their teacher was no different. Wasn't the first to be my plaything. Her name was Leslie. Leslie Burns. She was divorced. Was engaged once more. She was 38. Had a son. And a daughter. A daughter. That like Miss Silvers little brat. Like Annabelle. Was a student at the college. Was soon to be controlled and humiliated. But not just then. Not with her mother. For she was only 18. Had only just started at the college. Wasn't within the class. Didnt sit before me. The girls that did. The slaves that did. Were older. Were in their final year. A year they'd never finish. A graduation they'd never see. Each one would fetch me a good price. Each one would help make me rich. Rich beyond my wildest dreams. I'd priced them up during my brief walk around. Had realised even the worst would fetch me £10,000 - £15,000. That the best would fetch me a good £35,000 - £40,000. That a couple might never make it to auction. That even Miss Burns would fetch a good price. After all she'd taken good care of herself. Her body had curves in all the right places. Her breasts were still firm and large. Her legs were still toned and long. Her face was still attractive. With its high cheekbones. It's button nose. Her light blue eyes still shone. Looking at her as I did. Looking at her body. Her figure. I instantly knew just who'd want her. Who would pay me for her services. For her submission.

But it would be me. And me alone. That got to dominate her first. That got to humiliate her first. That got to control her first. That would have fun with her first. As she looked so good as she stood there before me. As she stood before her former students. With her jacket already removed I could see her breasts. See how her white nylon blouse strained to contain them. With her shoes removed I could she just how toned her nylon clad legs were. With her submission I could she how shamed she was. How her shoulders were slumped. How her head was bowed. How she held her arms by her sides. Not once had she looked up. Not once had she watch me move amongst the girls. Amongst her former pupils. The whole time she'd stood still. Stood silent. Stood motionless. Oh what a sight she made. What a sight she would make. For it was time. Time to play. Time to have fun. It was so delightful to stand at the back of the classroom. Was so delightful to see her raise her head. To look forward. To obey my orders. To slowly unbutton her blouse. Her white. Tight fitting blouse. And she did indeed do it slowly. One button at a time. She did indeed pull it open. Did indeed let me see the lace bra beneath. The thin white lace bra beneath. Her lovely face was flushed. Was bright red with shame. With humiliation. I'm sure having to remove it fully. Having to place it on the desk. Did little to help her feelings. Help her emotions. Emotions she couldn't show. Couldn't remove. Unlike her skirt. Her sensible knee length black skirt. A skirt that soon joined the jacket. The shoes. The blouse.

Oh how wonderful Leslie looked. How ashamed. How subjected. I knew I didnt really have time. Time for anything like this. Didnt have time to do such things. That if I proceeded like this with every teacher. Every student. It would take me weeks to get through all the classrooms. All those within. But I didnt have weeks. I had one day. One day to secure their total submission. To ensure their understanding. To prepare for the time to come. My original plan had been to take no longer than a month. To have it done and dusted within a short time. Yet with only the gym class dealt with. With this being my first classroom I realised that wouldn't be the case. Wasn't going to happen. Yet even with all that in mind I'd slowly stalked towards the humiliated teacher before me. Stalked towards her like a leopard would its pry. Carefully I paced around her. Admired her still firm 34 c-cup breasts. The thin lace offering no protection. Protection from my touch. Protection from caress. Protection from my wanting. I'm sure my eyes were wide. Wide with lust. With longing. Even before I commanded her to loose the bra. To drop it on the desk. Even before I stood behind her. As I dragged my long nails over her stomach. As I cupped her breasts. As I kneaded them. As I played with them. As I tweaked her nipples. To her it had come suddenly. Unexpectedly. Yet she'd reacted almost instantly. Had become aroused within seconds. To hear her faint moans. Was like music to my ears. To feel her trembling body against mine. Felt so perfect. Nothing was going to stop me by then. Not even the lack of time. Nothing was in fact going to stop me keeping this one for myself.

I cant tell you if any of her former students detected my little whisper. My little whisper in her ear. If they suspected what I had said. If they had expected what she'd do. What my orders had been. Not one of them reacted. Not one of them made sound. Not one of the looked away. They couldn't. No matter what their still active minds might have screamed. All they could do was watch. Watch as I continued to play with their teachers breasts. Watch as slowly her left hand slipped inside her shear tanned pantyhose. Slipped inside her thin. Skimpy lace panties. Slipped inside her pussy. As her fingers slowly teasing and tormenting her clit. I'd not been able to stop myself. I'd not been able to contain my own arousal. My own panties were soaked. Soaked like Leslies would soon become. For I'd told her to play with herself. Told her to increase her own a arousal. Told her she'd cum only when I let her.

It was so much fun. Seeing the look of fear in her students eyes. Seeing how their own powerlessness scared them. Seeing how some found it exciting. Found watching their teacher being used and abused. Arousing and twisted. For a good five minutes I let Leslie feel what it was like to be dominated by another woman. To be humiliated by another woman. To be sexually used. Abused and stimulated by not only another woman. But by her own actions as well. By then her moans had turned to gasps. Her need to climax had reached the tilting point. She wanted to cum. I could feel it. She needed to cum. Yet she couldn't. Wasn't allowed to. To say I could have continued for oh so much longer. Could have teased and edged her for hours and hours. Wouldn't be an understatement. But I wasn't able to. For I had other teachers to control. Had many, many, many more students to enslave.

So reluctantly Id had to move on. Had to draw her first experience to an end. Had to get her restrained. Had to dominate her students. The very students that gave me an idea. Not that they knew it. The very students that looked on in fear. An idea I felt needed to be tried. Needed to be done. As there in the front row. There looking straight at Leslie. At me. At her humiliation. Sat a student. A student that seemed to be fascinated by what was happening. Seemed to be enjoying the sight before. A student that would join in. Whether she liked it or not. A student that was curvy. Was. If I'm honest a little on the plump side. Her hair was a lovely light brown. Fell to just below her shoulders. Was highlighted by naughty. Wonderful crimson streaks. Her eyes we hazel. Twinkled as she watch event unfold. She'd unknowingly broken my rules. The schools new rules. As they'd become. For she wore trousers. Trousers that from that day on would see her punished. Humiliatingly punished. That would see her humiliated right there and then as well. That would see me command her to stand. Stand and let me look at her. Let me absorb how beautiful she was. How short she was. As she stood only 5' 2". Was short but cute. Would be popular with my clients and contacts alike. Would be popular with me. Especially right then. Especially as I told her to gyrate. Told her to strip. To perform a kinky. Sexy striptease. To stop only when ordered.

Her blazer was the first to go. Was sensually slipped off her shoulders. Was allowed to drop on the floor. Her hips swayed. Her whole body gyrated as her college tie followed. As she slowly unbuttoned her crisp white shirt. As it to slipped of her shoulders. As it too joined her blazer on the floor. She might have wanted to stop there. Might have felt enough shame for one day. But she couldn't. Had no choice but to reach around. Reach around and undo her pink padded bra. Had no choice but release her breasts from its grip. To display her 36 dd's in all their glory. Oh how they swung as she danced. As she swayed from side to side. Oh how wonderful they looked. As she was forced to dance among her friends. Among her classmates. As she bent down to remove those god awful trousers. As she let all before see the tiny pink thong beneath. As she let me see that little pink thong beneath. That little pink thong that she removed. That she balled up. That she pushed into her mouth. That would stay there even once she was in the sports hall. Even after she was ball gagged.

Now I can't lie to you. I won't lie to you. It's pointless. Pointless to try and hide the fact I'd been swept along by events. By her little show. That I was loving the feelings of dominace within me. Was loving how my drug had worked. Worked on. As it appeared. As it would turn out. All the staff. All the students. My mind was in a whirl. It had begun to whirl with arousal. With the realisation my plan had. In fact worked. That I now owned all students before me. All the slaves before me. All the students. All the slaves I would find on my journey. My journey from classroom to classroom. And sadly for the curvy. Naked 20 year old girl that stood before me. That stood before her former friends. Her former classmates. Her former teacher. That simply increased my excitement. My need to control. To humiliate. And humiliate I would. Humiliate I did. For she was soon down. Down on her hands and knees. Was soon crawling from one of those former classmates to another. Was soon being spanked and fondled. Soon feeling their hands upon her arse. One her breasts. Between her legs. Her face turned red. Almost as red as her arse. Even from a distance I could see the first glimmer of pre-cum slip out of her pussy. Could sense her arousal. Arousal from the shame. From her friends and classmates touches. That was all she'd be allowed. I stopped it before it went further. I stopped it and had her crawl towards me like a little puppy dog. Like a well behaved pet. Like a well behaved slave. Had her rise up on her knees. Let all within see her obedience. Let all those within watch as she collared herself. As she submitted fully.

And. Yet I wasn't finished. Finished with her. With Leslie. With the other students within that classroom. With in that college. As I'm sure you'll all discover next time. But till then. Please post your thoughts. Post your comments. Let me know what you're thinking> Whether or not you'd like to hear more.

Yours. As always
Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Another great update to this kinky and sexy story my friend :)
As always I hope to read more of it soon :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you as always my friend. I do try and keep you the wickedness and torment. :)

But isn’t there anybody else out there that’s still enjoying my efforts. I hope so and please let me know your thoughts :)

Bandit666
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic