Nina's Decision (M/F): Part 6 (final) posted!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nina's Decision (M/F): Part 6 (final) posted!

Post by takeru »

Hey guys! I had this RP with [mention]Nainur[/mention] (playing the role of Nina) almost a year ago; but then the site imposed a minimum 10 posts before DMs rule (to the benefit of the site!). And eventually I too got busy as the year progressed.

Recently I found some free time, so hope to post it as a story; cheers!

*Is there some other way to tag a user?

Nina was in her second year of college. Average for her age, 19, and green eyed. She had recently cut her brunette hair in a pixie-style.

"Hello Miss Nina," she turned back in response to the gentle tap on her shoulder. Takeru was eyeing the green-jacketed woman for a while. Her nylon covered legs were definitely a sight to behold, only adorned by the purple tartan mini-skirt she was wearing.

She almost spit out the smoothie as she read the unfolded paper note from Takeru. She had rewarded herself with the smoothie after escaping from a very important but difficult test. But it seemed like her troubles weren't over yet. "It was a difficult test, no?"

Takeru had caught Nina cheat on the test. He could have informed the professor just then, but he wondered if there were any chances with Nina, and decided to try things out. He was frightened at first seeing Nina crumble the paper and clench her fist. "You... you..." She mumbled and calmed herself. Takeru was relieved to see her pull her hand down. In fact, quite delighted at her frustration, but tried to maintain a calm.

Nina always thought Taki was a bore of a person, she was expecting anyone but him for such a scene. "Alright, so that's what will happen if I don't come. But, what will happen if I do, Taki?"

"Well... You'll see," still maintaining his calm. "Don't worry, you won't be harmed, at least no lasting harm." He assures herself still maintaining his composed posture. "I've got other classes today! See you in the evening," he walks away tapping her shoulder one last time.

"What was the worst that could happen? I could either be busted and lose dad's support, or ... just what was this Taki guy up to." She didn't have much options. Would being photographed naked be worse than being busted?

18:58, Takeru's apartment.

*Ding dong*

"Yes, come in" Takeru had left his door open expecting her. She was still in her morning dress. "Have a seat," a 6ft figure in his dark brown trousers and yellow T-shirt welcomed her. Takeru closed the door behind her and pointed her to another sheet of paper on the table. The room was a simple one, a sofa, loaded with a bunch of stuff. And another empty couch.

I, Miss Nina, grant Takeru my consent to tie me up for a minimum of 30 min and a maximum of ___, and do any of the following to me, under the safety of the safe word _____ :

(Cross out the ones you are not okay with)

- Gag me with a cloth
- Gag me with a ball gag
- Blindfold me
- Tickle me
- Tickle torture me
- Spank me
- Tie me a crotch rope
- Tie me a rope dress
- Use a vibrator
- Tease-and-deny me
- Make me undergo forced-orgasms

Signature

Was being photographed better than this?
Last edited by takeru 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Oh, so you love the vulnerability that comes with being tied up? And the teasing? Good, see you on discord at tk#0805
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

You know, usually I'm all for some spice in bondage - Gags (though that's pretty much just a basic tool), vibrators, tickling, forced orgasms, you name it.

However, my headcanon here is, that Nina agrees to be tied up, but then crosses EVERYTHING off the list. She then proceeds to flirt with and tease the poor guy for the entire half an hour, who can do NOTHING about it, as he clearly relies on her written consent.

That would be actually hilarious. :lol:
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Interesting start! I hope there will be a continuation
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

redlukas wrote: 2 years ago However, my headcanon here is, that Nina agrees to be tied up, but then crosses EVERYTHING off the list. She then proceeds to flirt with and tease the poor guy for the entire half an hour, who can do NOTHING about it, as he clearly relies on her written consent.

That would be actually hilarious. :lol:
Oh yup, but apparantly Nina had some secret wishes ;)

Another thing to note here was that originally we had written about the use of smartphones, but then realized that promising to erase something in the world of smartphones is much harder, so we went back a few decades for posting it here :lol: to avoid getting into a drawn out convincing-match that any photo of the evidence is not in any hidden folder of my phone, nor in my GDrive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, or as an email to self, or sent to a friend but deleted on my end, or ... Would be glad to know if there's a solution!

“You must be mad, utterly mad” Nina reacted with a hoarse voice. “You must be kidding me! You creep! You pervert! You think I agree to this madness? Let me make helpless that you can put me on Instagram, youtube, tik-tok and what-so-ever? No way! No way…” Her voice was fading away.

"I guess I can just send the email then" Taki got back to his computer desk.

"I mean it's not like I will do anything to you that is not on the list. If you don't want anything from it, you can cross out everything, and then, I can just tie you up and leave you to get bored for the 30 min." He looked at her for her response. The email screen was in front of him and he was just a click away from disclosing the academic malpractice to the professor and academic office.

The crumbling of another paper followed. Had it not been Nina who was on the offending end of things, she might have killed Taki with her eyes alone.

“No!” Nina almost shouts. “Don’t send it! Wait! Let me think again…” She had much to swallow, she had lost the contest for this moment. She picks up the paper and re-reads it.

“I mean, what guarantee do I get? Like you will have your fun and send the mail anyway?” She looks at him with nervous eyes.

"Good question!" Taki comments. He goes inside and returns with another piece of paper. "Check your cheat sheets. One of them had fell off from your desk during the exam. I was thinking of handing it over to the professor later once they ask for evidence. You know our university email system doesn't allow images or even links to be attached, otherwise, I could have just sent it with this email." Taki says, waving the cheat sheet.

"Well, then... I guess it would help if I won’t cancel every line, huh?” She was very nervous, and a bit afraid too. She always thought of herself being a tough girl, doing biking, playing in the university soccer-team and very much your modern independent woman. Damn. But she seemed to have accepted her defeat this time. The pencil danced of the paper.

“Here you go!” She bit her lips. “Okay?”

I, Nina, grant Takeru my consent to tie me up for a minimum of 30 min and a maximum of 180 min, and do any of the following to me, under the safety of the safe word “Tinkerbell” :

(Cross out the ones you are not okay with)

- Gag me with a cloth
- Gag me with a ball gag
- Blindfold me
- Tickle me
- Tickle torture me
- Spank me
- Tie me a crotch rope (x)
- Tie me a rope dress
- Use a vibrator
- Tease-and-deny me (x)
- Make me undergo forced-orgasms (x)

Nina Shoemaker.

Taki pauses to look at the sheet of paper. "Oh, wow! I was expecting you to cross out all the lines line. Haha, I guess you *do* like some of these things, do you not?" He mocks her. "You could have chosen to go with max 30 min and crossed off all the things, but you didn't. Well..." He stood akimbo.

“Just thought if I let you have some way, you won’t betray me. And you needn’t do all on the list, do you?” She frowned defiantly.

"Yes, indeed! These are the things you are okay with; I might not even do some of them." Taki shrugged and opened a box kept on the sofa waiting for her to get ready.

At least nobody was going to call her a shirker! With the same defiance she slipped out of the jacket revealing the Bilie-Eilish T-shirt she was wearing beneath it. Nina proceeded to drop her watch on the table along with a few bracelets. She didn't know why, but she lifted her hands over her head. “Your prisoner, Taki!”

"Okay, then! Roll and put one piece of cloth in your mouth, and gag yourself with the ball gag. Then, put on the blindfold." He proceeded to hand over the box to her. "That'd save me from your glaring eyes," Taki let out a sigh of relief that her eyes would finally be out of their way.
Last edited by takeru 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, so you love the vulnerability that comes with being tied up? And the teasing? Good, see you on discord at tk#0805
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Nice continuation! Looks like she's not too mad about being tied up :D
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Ha!
I like it to seeing it's done!

Hope you all have fun reading it and please, as always, do comment your thoughts - it's the author's only reward!
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Nina gave him a short frown again.

“Alright...” She pushes the cloth in her mouth and works it a bit until she felt comfortable. She proceeds to take the ballgag. Nina had seen such a thing only a few times, but it was not difficult to figure it out. She places the ball over the cloth and fixes it behind her neck, nothing tightly.

“Mmmbbll…” She was silenced already. She wasn't sure he was true. The sleeping-mask followed next, and it was dark. This one she fixed tightly.

She found it strange that Taki was not even doing it himself. Taki, on the other hand, was enjoying the sight of Nina making herself speechless first and sightless second.

She shrugged her shoulders and spreaded my hands waiting for her fate. Nina remembered being tied a few times as a kid. Long ago. She didn’t mind then, which contributed to her consent today. It was just cowboys-and-indians for grown-ups, wasn’t it?

Taki opened yet another box and took out a longish piece of rope, about 1/4" thick. Gently moving behind her, he crosses her arms behind her back, and alternately loops the rope horizontally and vertically around her crossed wrists about 4-5 times each. Finally, he took the loose ends of the rope and wrapped it around her waist twice, and tied them off with a knot in the front, effectively pinning her arms behind her back. As a slight tease of the things to come, he gently caressed her waist to see her response, "Feeling good?"

No go. Nina tried to move her wrists. “Have you tied many girls before?” she ventured. “mmmpph mou thhyymmz mmphor?” The gag was working fine. What about the safeword? Was that a joke, huh? Maybe she should have run to the professor herself, she wondered.

"You said something? Oh, right, you are gagged." Taki teased. He held the ends of the waist rope and gave her a pull, guiding her to his bedroom. "You know? I had always wanted to tie someone like you. You'd look cute, once you are all tied up." She too wondered how she looked like. She was curious about that.

Taki helps her sit in the chair and waits for her to get comfortable. She felt pretty much helpless already as her slender wrists could not move very much and her fingers could not reach anything that seemed like a knot. And surely there was more to come? At least there was nothing with nakedness on that sheet. She was happy about that.

More ropes followed. He began by placing her feet together and looped the rope several times at the ankles, finally cinching it off in the middle. Taki continued tying her legs a couple inches above her knees. This time he avoid cinching it off in the middle and simply tied the ends together after four loops. He proceed to give her socked feet a light tickle - just a light short five second one, "Hope you are enjoying yourself!".

“haruummph!” she commented. Very funny. Why had she written 180 minutes? Had he drugged hher? She felt like she had been lunatic for a wrong moment.

Taki proceeded to take another piece of rope and tied her bound legs to the chair to dissuade her from getting up and jumping all over. "Brilliant, Nina, brilliant. You should have simply invested more time for learning, but, nah… and look – ha, very funny! – where this has got you into… And now where has this Taki weirdo gone?" her thoughts continued. He had gone to the living room to get a watch for themselves.

And he was back. "Well, Nina," He shifts her blindfold over her forehead, and brings her attention to the watch. "It has been about 10 minutes since we began. It's 7:30 now. I'm setting a timer for 170 more min, so it will go off at 10:20 pm." He asserted.

“Before you go any further, just tell me how I can call this wonderful safeword when I am gagged like this clever-boy?” Nina smiled as sweet as false. She had managed to push the gag out and down.

"Safe word, huh?" Taki says as he loosens the rope tying her ankles to the chair. "You won't need it for the first 20 min," He makes her stand up from the chair. "So, the gag can stay in its place for now."

“And, no, dufus, I do not like it. You are blackmailing me, rememhmm” He had redone the gag, snugly this time. Inwardly, Nina was not so sure because it felt so much more interesting than kids' games.

"Oh yes! I'm blackmailing you! I told you to not cross out all the things. I told you to write 180 min instead of 30 min, you silly!" Taki said sarcastically.

"Blindfold on!" He quickly pushed down the blindfold from her forehead to her eyes, and took hold of her arms, untying them. He proceeded to fold them behind her, forearms parallel to each other. He looped a doubled up piece of rope around her wrists and forearms, locking them in place. He looped the other end of the rope around her arms and torso, pinning her arms to her sides, twice above and twice below your breasts, finally knotting the rope behind her, well away from the reach of her fingers.

She breathed heavily as her arms were being restrained strictly. Certainly these were no children’s plays! Far from it! Had she thought it had been a good binding before, but now – too late! – it was only a warming up!

"Nina likes to be tied up, Nina likes to be tied up!" Taki teased her, and proceeded to take a few pictures of the bed, not her, but making sure she heard the clicking sound of the camera. "You know what? I can blur my name on the consent sheet and post the form and your pictures online, say to your friends, or may be your mom too." He mocked her.

"No... Not pictures... Not them... You can't do this..." She was getting worried. Worked up in fact. Had it, wait, her ankles weren’t connected to the chair anymore, She heard where he was – or at least where she believed he would be, so she got on her still tied-together feet, and swirled around to bounce and hit Taki with her lower head! But she had mistimed, and rocketed past him. In an attempt to defend himself, while at the same time trying not to hurt her, he deviated her towards the bed, trying to poke her sides.

While she am spinning through the air she winced, getting ready for a hard touchdown. She knew something of that. Spiritually. Mentally. Confidence wise (especially after math exams). And physically. She had some experience leaving the bike not the way usually taught and had her knocks during soccer-matches. Once Nina had went for a header to score as defender - all this has been through my mind. But, surprisingly she felt some hands, and her direction changed spectacularly: she was landing not only softer as expected, but also slightly higher.

"Great. Just great, you silly minx! Now he will tell everybody I was so eager that I jumped in his bed!!!"

"Hey, hey, calm down, I was just kidding," Somehow he managed to push and pin her to the bed with some tickling and taking advantage of her blindfold. She screamed in the gag. She actually was ticklish at the sides as well as… well, Taki will find out.

"I was just kidding, these are not your pictures; I was just trying to tease you, calm down."
She listened amazed. And started assessing what she was hearing.

"Here, see!" He lifted her blindfold and scrolled the images on his camera to show the recent - and old - images. "Wow, you are a bull, girl!" He poked her sides one last time. "I understand how humiliating it might be to let others know that you like these things; don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He continued teasing, whispering into her ears, "I won't tell anyone that Nina likes to be tied up and have things done to her, okay?" He looked into her big eyes waiting to see if he had gained her trust.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this story!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Just found this. Great story so far. Taki is being a bad boy with his blackmail. But he seems to be proceeding very sanely. And I think Nina is handling her situation very well. Is it possible that they are made for each other? Good writing. Very well done, [mention]takeru[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Glad people are enjoying :D

Nina rolls on her side to have a better look at Taki. "Mmph," she was still gagged.

"That was a yes I suppose. Alright, let's secure you more!" Taki pulls down her blindfold and goes on to fetch more ropes. He uses these ones to cinch the ropes around her chest to her sides, as well as passes them over her shoulders. This was intended to prevent any slippage of the chest ropes, and keep her hands comfortably useless. Nina freeing herself without any sharp object seemed out of the question at this point.

He took another piece of rope and used it to pull her ankles towards the ropes of the chest harness on her back, effectively hogtying her. As another precaution against her jumping off the bed, especially after having witnessed how much energy she possessed, he shifts her towards the center of the bed.

"Enjoy your stay!" He closed the room's door, and proceeds to maintain a pindrop silence for some time. As bondage-101 safety goes, Taki was still in the room, not leaving Nina alone. He was silently sitting in the chair keeping a track of the time on one hand, and Nina's apparant level of boredom on the other hand, smiling at the way she was all trussed up.

In Nina's world, on the other hand he had left. Her small, she rubbed her socked feet raised in the air against each other. She was snuggly bundled, but nothing hurt her. The bonds were restricting but not uncomfortable. “Hmmph!” She commented. She wondered if she could sleep this way.

Taki was thinking about what the best way to make things fun for her would be. May be he should spank her for her earlier misdeed, or simply tickle torture her until she passes out or pees herself. Hmm, what would be the best way to make tickling the most torturous? He did have oil in the other room. He was running several thoughts in his head.

To avoid stiffness. Nina bent her spine a bit and moved her feet, from time to time, stretching her toes to the utmost occasionally. She seemed quite flexible. She, in fact, found it intriguing. Her fingers were finding absolutely nothing. The feeling tha she was at Taki's mercy was beginning to sink in. Maybe she should have dressed better for the occasion, she wondered.

Taki too was getting impatient by now. After waiting for some time, hoping to catch her by surprise, he silently came and sat near her. Slowly running his fingers over her still socked feet. Nina moved and squirmed a little, moving her feet as much as she could, as much as the ropes could allow. Little by little, he was increasing the intensity. Nina was enjoying the feeling, at least for the moment, but then

“mmmpppeepheepheephemeeh!” she screamed for laughter, only if there wasn’t that darn gag! Air! Oh, god, she could not help it, all those feelings triggered by her way too sensible nerves in her feet! Air! “Mmnnophnouphnouphmeh!” And this even through socks! She sure had worn them all day. “Mmphephephouhhhh!” At this point, Taki was holding both her feet in one hand and tickling them with the other.

Seing her gasp for air so quickly, he had to pause and let her catch her breath. "You seem pretty ticklish! You are going to enjoy this it seems!" He wondered if Nina was just this ticklish, or if her feet were extra ticklish. He'd have to be careful until he got her back some replacement for the safe word. That was unexpected for him.

He resumed with poking her waist and sides in an attempt to tickle her more. This time, her reactions were more contained. “nephephemouphpouhhhh!” He shifted her onto her sides and lifted her shirt a bit to expose her stomach. The sides did appear to be more sensitive than the belly. She could not do much to resist to being rolled over, and neither was resisting going to be any good. Her muffled protests were small.

This time, he continued mercilessly for almost 3 min before stopping. It seemed she worked her abdomen muscles quite a bit. Other girls would go belly-free having less to show off – Nina on the other hand enjoyed blouses and even baggy T-shirts, like today. He had quite a handful captive there! “Phee…phee…meph…meph…Phimphermull…FFeempherpheoull!”

To Taki, it seemed decided then. he opened the door to run to the other room to fetch some more stuff, and then closed the door again on returning.

Buzz. Buzzzz. He merely switched on the device in an attempt to scare her, keeping it much away from her. He again shifted her onto her stomach, and moved himself back to your feet, preparing for a tickle torture session.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Nina shook her head violently in expectation of what was to come, “Phymmphermell! Phymphurrphell! Mphou!” No-no-no!

Taki had merely done it to scare her. For the next 10 min, he alternated between tickling her feet for a minute or two, give her a min to catch her breath, and removing her socks by one inch at a time - so that at the end of it, her feet were completely out of the socks and there was only the thin nylon layer between Taki's fingers and her bare feet. Amidst all this, he had kept the vibrator switched off for fun later.

In frustration and muffled hysteria Nina was jerking back and forth, bouncing up even and desperately catching her breath, for her feet were so very ticklish! Even the slightest notion that he could pull the socks off made her scream in her gag, and then they were even off. Her small toes were painted in some dark color, and her feet cramping and stretching in a weird attempt to somehow get away. She was shaking her head again and again, having no breath left, puffing as much as possible.

"I guess you are having lots of fun!" Taki turned the device on a high once again just to scare her, and quickly turned it off, all without even touching her with it.

"But, it'd be boring if you stop having fun. And I don't want your scream to catch the attention of my neighbors. So..." He rolled the socks and placed them in each of her palms. "Hold onto these, and release them if it gets too much. I'll take out your gag at that point of time, and let you rest for 5 min, and continue only if you get okay in the 5 min. But, remember, every time you drop both the socks, you will get a rest of 5 min and no less! So, you will lose 5 min of fun every time you let go off the socks!" Taki asserted.

He gave her butt cheek a slap, taking care that it landed over the skirt rather than under it. "Okay!" More were to come, but Nina had let go off the socks after the first slap itself! Taki ungagged her as promised.

“Honestly, don’t you listen?” Nina was almost shouting. “Tinkerbell! I scream ‘Tinkerbell’ all that time, for heaven’s sake! I was nigh on choking!” She continued with some foul, very un-girlie words and ended with “Don’t even think to touch the sleeping-mask! Sh*! I thought I was suffocating…” calming down.

In TUGs, it was important that both parties have fun; if not, one ought to stop immediately. Amidst the "apparant" fun, Taki had forgotten to check on his sub and had made wrong assumptions about her limits. He sat silently in the chair alongside.

"Hey!"

"Apologies" His tone had fallen. "I didn't expect you'd be *that* ticklish on your feet; sorry, it went too far."

The reason why Nina didn’t want the mask off was, that she had shed tears and didn’t want to show her eyes, which were surely red. People knew her as a tough girl, on and off the pitch, and she wanted that to maintain.

"I'll leave you for a few minutes. Let me know if you want to be untied?"

Silence ensued for a while as Nina caught her breath.

“Taki? Are you still with me? Taki? Can we talk?”

"Yes I'm here; you want to be untied?" He was there, just alongside her, "And hey, your voice, you okay?" He sat besides her. His voice itself was cracking. He was regretting going a bit too far.

“No. Yes.”

“I mean, no, I do not want to be freed. And yes, I am okay. But, a question: is it really necessary to gag me all the time? I mean: yes, I agreed to that list, I don’t deny it, but not that all happens at the same time! You could tickle me without a gag and spank me, too. I need to breath, don’t I?” Nina sounded very reasonable, not angry. “The sock-thing was a good idea, only too late…”

"Your voice tells me something else though, you sure you are okay? Or, how about letting you recover for some more time?" A TUG is fun only when the sub is having fun, besides the dom themselves. He sat back in the chair alongside.

"The gag, well, I feared your loud voice and screams - and yup, it is loud! I feared your loud voice would trouble our neighbors; so ..."

"But", Taki continued after a pause, "It's not like the gag blocks your nose, does it? But alright, let's see how loud you get without the gag, and if you do, you get back the gag, with socks as the 'safe object'. Let me know when you are ready!" He was feeling better after hearing Nina was okay, at least better than moments ago.

Nina smiled coyly. “Is a girl laughing merrily such a shocking sound to your neighbors? I –“ She was about to insult the person who had tied her inescapably. Not good! And not what she really wanted. ‘He is somewhat cute, even polite…’ She was thinking.

“See, just lying there or – I suppose – walking would be no problem, but when you tickle me it’s not enough air, really. It is no fun when you fight fur air, it really isn’t…” She avoided mentioning the obvious conclusion.

She breathed again. “And, yes, agreed. Let’s see how I do when you spank me. I promise not to scream until it’s too hard to cope with and then you can also tickle me to see how it goes. You can tell me about the rope-dress. I have no idea and didn’t cross it out because of mere curiosity.”

Nina smiled to what she was thinking is your direction and then rolled completely on her belly with stretched legs. "I am all yours." She avoided saying it. It certainly was exciting for her, she had to admit.

"Okay, let's see," Taki got near her again, "Let's see if you can handle things without screaming."

He started making circles on her belly, with an occasional poke to her sides. I continued with this for a few minutes before turning her on her belly again. "You sure are one naughty girl," He said with a spank.

“Ouh.” She comment. No big deal for her.

"No?" A massage and another spank. “Ouh! Mmnnn…!” It was getting hotter.

A few more follow. "Quite unlike the self you put up with outside. You sure you'll be able to handle it?"

“Oh, but people are constantly saying I am pretty much too straightforward, far away from being modest, and I cheat. I think I could be called ‘naughty’ in all fairness…” She teased playfully. Yes, she could handle it.

"Oh yes?" He spanked once more. “Ouuuhhhh…”

"And you really want to see the rope dresses, don't you?" He massaged for a min, and then spanked again.

“Maybe, first describe it…”

"Well," He got down to massaging, slowly moving from her butt to your feet. She loved the rubbing part, really she did, and this spanking. She had called Taki a pervert and now she was beginning to wonder if she was one too. It was certainly arousing her in a strange way.

"You will live to see it if you survive the tickle torture." He started making circles on her feet, occasionally running his fingers up and down her soles.

“mmmmmmmmhhhh…” She commented and was far, far away from feeling displeased, stretching out even her toes. “Tell me about this strange dress… oooouhhhh, no, noooo, no…”

"Oh yes, you think you will survive the tickle torture?" In between tickling her feet, he also poked her sides every min or two.

She was playfully protesting and of course she failed to keep calm when tickled. “Noooohoouuhuuuuhuuuu…yyyweeheeeheee….maaaahahaaayyyheeeeeh… gag…. MyyyhaihaihEEEEEH…gag!” She could not help it. She was a weirdo! “gag me … only cloth please…. Huffpuff…getting to loud… do not stop it… just need….uff…a bit support… tickle my feet even more…and yes: I will survive, Taki, I will!” She wanted a cloth that she could spit out just in case, and she want to be tickled, it seemed so much fun! But she seemed to prefer her feet being tickled more than the other places. She did not rightly know why.

"Okay, before that, tell me," He continued tickling her feet. "Would you be more ticklish with your pantyhose or without them?" He paused for her response, while he prepared the cloth for gagging.

She frowned. Strange thing doing that with a blindfold. But she did. “Honestly, I do not know… do I need to invite you to try?” she asked coyly. She must have gone mad. Of course, that was it: all that difficulties getting air must have caused her brain-damage! Lost her marbles, even asking to tickle her. Okay, let’s get crazy then. “I won’t move if you want to pull it off and re-tie my legs, I promise!”

"Well, if you permit me to," He left the gag aside and began loosening the hogtie - and the ankle - and the thigh ropes. He let her stretch for some time, "We are just about 80 min into it, haha, so let me know when you are ready."

It was sexy in a strange way. Not porn. Not perverse. In Nina's mind, it was erotic, and fun. She sensed she was on a journey there. Indeed she move her legs a bit, not her upper body, rubbing her feet against each other. A minute or two was sufficient.

“You may pull them off, Taki. Slowly please. Take your time. I am not running away,” she tried to guide. It was so much better than frantic kissing. It was about the waiting experience and the blindfold was adding to it immensely.

He proceeded to take the hose off until the knees; once at the knees, he took the left leg out completely, and left her right leg covered. "Okay, now tell me which feels more ticklish, this one," as he took hold of her left foot and began to run his fingers over her soles for half a minute. Her giggling immediately turned into frantic laughter, and was definitely unable to stay put, however she tried!

A small breather, and it was the right foot's turn! "Or this one," He repeated the same with the other foot. "Here I'm doing it again!" This time he held both her feet together, and ran his fingers over both randomly. "Which one feels the most ticklish? The left one or the right?"

Before she could decide if she was annoyed or amused by that approach, she was rocketing off, “mmmmmmeeeheheeeehEEEHYYYYYYYYYAAYYY-AyyhaaahahahahaaAA!” It felt Incredible. “Eff…eff…efff…wait…waaahaaahaaaaaa-noooohouhouuuu! Hyyyyhyyyyyyyyyy! Left! No! Noooohooohoooo! Leeeeet gooohooou off meeehehehheee! Right! Rayyhayhayhhht!”

“I believe I could handle the barefoot a bit better and I am sorry: if I had an idea what would happen I had taken a shower.” She had left home at 9 a.m. and hadn't changed since then. "Ah, don't worry about it, you will anyways need to take a shower once you get home, after all this workout," He assured her.

"You know, I was going to massage your feet with oil before subjecting you to the torture of tickling, you think you will be able to handle it?" He teased her, all the while his fingers alternated between the two feet. "I think the one you'll like the most would be some feet massage followed by tickling over the hose, what do you say?" He paused the tickling to let her catch her breath.

“Oh, damn, f*! Do, what you want, but start telling me about the rope-dress and take care I can get enough air,” she was sounding a bit scared now, so much tickling!

"Well, okay! I won't torture you that much - no oil, just the hose and the gag, and the socks will keep you safe," He said as he finished helping her wear the hose again. He retied her ankles together and another rope above her knees. "Silence now!" He said, as he thrust the cloth in her mouth and put both the socks in her palms. He had retied the hogtie rope. He could have gone with the oil but he didn't want to make it so difficult for her that she refused to be tied up ever again. On the other hand, tickling bare feet would have been too comfortable for her. It seemed like tickling over hoses without oil was the best perhaps.

"Ready?" He said as he again began to run my fingers over her feet.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Very cool story, and an interesting premise. Nice to see how much the consensual angle is played up, as well as the care given to the sub afterwards. One wonders if Nina might choose to go back and add things onto the list. So do you have a face-claim for Nina?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great Story so far - especially the tickling sequences :)
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

Thanks [mention]Caesar73[/mention]!
The G-Man wrote: 2 years ago One wonders if Nina might choose to go back and add things onto the list.
May be some other day ;)?
The G-Man wrote: 2 years ago So do you have a face-claim for Nina?
[mention]Nainur[/mention], do you have any?

Nina was still finding it strange. The way she was so easily allowing herself to be tied up. Guess she was a pervert. Soon she was helpless again, and did not even mind it. Was she liking it in fact?

"You haven’t told me about the dress-rope, or was it rope-dress? F*!" :roll:

She accepted the “signal-socks”, as she christened them just out of fun, then breath deeply, bit into the cloth. The tickle-hell was going to break loose again. Her mmmpphhing laughter, and squirms and jerks, trying to keep the gag in and not loosing the socks, tough for her!

"So, the rope dresses, huh?" Taki continued running his fingers up and down her feet, holding them with one hand. "Well, ever been hugged by the ropes?" His fingers still doing their work of walking her feet. "Or decorated by them? Both visually and sensually?" He was drawing circles on her feet at this point. "Perhaps, this is something that is best seen and experienced than heard about." He said as he stopped tickling her feet for a moment, give her waist a slight tickle, but resumed with the feet again.

All this while Nina wriggled, and jerked, and clinged to the socks while trying to listen and the description definitely intrigued her! While she giggled and laughed herself near unconsciousness, she tried to move the gag out. It was terrible, and crazy wonderful! But, she had to let go off the socks.

Taki had his attention on the socks this time. He stopped at the signal. "Take your break!" He moved away from her, into the living room and back again, with the booklet he had found for the rope dress. "We are 100 min in! Another max 80 min to go! Within it, perhaps, about another 15 min of breaks-and-torture."

“And..and… let’s do that hush-karate or what-was-the-name? You could tickle me later! I promise I will behave… I will even pause the timer but I will need to check your toilet! Deal?” Nina was curious. Very, very curious!

"Huh? Well, the rope-dress was a part of the time, so, well... Plus, more than for my own self, I wanted you to wear it under your clothes and walk home. Since you had crossed out the crotch rope, we will have to do something about it, but it should be possible." Taki was thinking about the other ways one could avoid the crotch rope, while still keeping it discreet enough for the skirt. He also wondered if he should let her out just yet, or release her after another round of torture.

She wriggled under him with eagerness to experience it, but she definitely didn't want to be naked that day. “Means I have to take clothes of? Hey! There was no talking of me being naked.”

"Oh, yup, so, you will wear it yourself while I stay in the other room - I'll merely check that you have indeed worn it, and not see you naked. The most I can do is demonstrate it over your clothes, and then you can repeat it under your clothes. And the time, I'm gonna leave you out of my door around the 120-130 min mark with the rope dress under your clothes." He looked at the time again. "So, another round of torture, or ready for the rope dress?"

“Let’s do that hushie-you-name-it-karate-thingee!” She was amazed that she could do it herself! That was cool! She had expected this rope-dress to be merely coils of rope one beneath the other from, say: the armpits down to the thighs, but this sounded completely different. “Free me now!" She asked. “Blindfold first.”

"Hishi Karada - it's called," Taki was slightly annoyed with whatever-Nina-was-calling-it, "There's also a Kikkou Karada - the difference is just that Hishi has diamonds, and Kikkou has hexagons!" He said untying the hogtie rope, followed by loosening of the chest harness. "You think you will be able to do it by yourself, or do you want a demonstration while you are still wearing clothes?" He had untied the blindfold and the wrist ropes at this point.

“You are overestimating me. I have no idea what you are talking about.” She responded in good humor, finally standing before him hands on the hips. She had used the luxury of the toilet to undress herself to her bra, sports underwear and the pantyhose. “Of course you will have to show me! Or don’t you want to tie me again? So, how would you like me? Shall I place my hands on my head that they are out of the way?”
She was really not willing to be naked. Not that day.

"Here, go through the instructions as I tie; so, well, I guess hands won't be that big an issue," He handed her the booklet, and begin tying the karada. He proceeded to make 4 knots in front of her and stopped at the level of her crotch.

"Now, beyond this, I have two ideas moving forward, let me know which one you find okay, or even if you have some other idea." Taki said, taking the doubled up rope and looping it around her upper thighs. "I don't want the ropes to slip up, so they will have to be at least here, but the question is, would the skirt show it, or are you comfortable getting embarrassed about it if it snows up while returning to your flat?" He said as he finished tying the rope around her upper thighs, not too high, but not too low either.

"The other idea is to loop each of the ends around each of your leg joints at the crotch and hip level, while technically not a crotch rope, I'd want your permission to try it out."

“Domo arigato!” Nina grinned. That was about all Japanese she could manage besides ‘kampai’ and it too was obviously Japanese technique.

"Huh? Say that again Do- what?" Arigato means thanks, Taki had caught it watching enough anime, but he had no idea what the first word meant.

She considered his proposal and finally agreed to the latter. He was so polite about it, very nice, almost old-fashioned. She better not show how cute she was finding him, she thought. “You have my permission!” she said.

"Okay then, we will go with that!" I untie the thigh ropes and wound each of the rope ends around your thigh-hip joint looping it back from the rope in front, back again, a knot and straight up and through the hoop on the neck, and down for the diamonds.

“Am I right that, while the hugging pressure may cause obvious effects, later bindings could be connected to it? Harness-like?”

"Yup, it can totally be used as a harness; but for now, I'd probably be dropping you out of my place once you wear the skirt. No more ropes. I think it'll be fun for you to go back with these ropes underneath," He let out a wicked smile, and finished tying off the diamonds, comfortably tightening the "dress" in the process.

Nina twisted and turned to watch closely. It was almost like trying a new dress in a fancy boutique! She had also made some “umph” and “ouh” and even an “whew” now and then, when he tugged and knotted. It was way exciting! And certainly arousing. Her breathing had become a bit more intense doing it. “I guess I see the principle… well, the rest future will tell, I suppose!”

She had a long look down, then she turned her back to him and crossed her wrists. Obviously to be tied again. “One more time, Taki?”

135 minutes had passed. Nina glance at the list. “Do you really have a vibrator? I always thought you were shy, honestly! Taki, Taki! Anyway, I am not sure I am in that mood… but I think you haven’t spanked me enough!” She smiled sweetly over her shoulder.

"Oh, really? You want to be spanked more? Such a naughty girl, no?" He said as he took hold of her wrists and gave her bottom a slap each. "Vibrator, well, we'll use it some other day, I think the rope dress should be enough for you today." He said as he kneeled her over the bed, chest and upper body face down on the bed, and the bottom half out of the bed with knees on the floor. Perfect position for some serious spanking. He tied her arms with wrists crossed. To finish off, he simply tied them to the harness, and handed her the sock pair, and put on the cloth gag.

“Very good, Taki-san!” Now, that Nina thought about it, she remembered a third expression. Those were going to be her last words for a short while. She let him take control over her once again and found the position really fitting. She could swing her feet a bit. She giggled. She had accepted the socks, clinched them, and had her small hands to fists tightly around them. “Mmpphe…phephee…mmoooh!” Ready, steady, go!

"So, how many spanks do you think you can handle? Can you handle 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5?" Taki continued, spanking each cheek once with every count. Nina was making small jerks with every slaps and moaned but only a little.

"Or, 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10?" he continued after a short pause. "You think you can handle more?" She was nodding. Yes, she could handle more. A bit. It certainly was getting quite warm.

But he let her relax a bit and massaged to restore the circulation. It was no good if the bottom (pun intended) goes numb and doesn't feel it.

"You sure are quite resilient..." A five set of 2 slaps each followed, "That's 20!" And back to massaging. "Now, I don't want to make it difficult to sit for days to come," he was massaging more. "Should I let you go this time?" Indeed, she too didn't want that way. She nodded, and let go off the socks. That was her answer.

He immediately stopped and lift you her on to the bed, and let her rest face down. After a bit of face-caressing, he ungagged her. "That's enough it seems. But I'm curious."

"Ever been spanked as a child?" He himself wasn't that interested in spanking, but Nina explicitly asked for it, he smile to himself. "No, I do not think so… cannot remember I had been. And why? Always been a nice, cute girl, very polite!” Nina grinned.

“This karate-hushitoshi is really interesting…” She teased. Hishi karada. She had perfectly filed the name away, of course. She will have to check what that means and how many different ‘karadas’ – or ‘hishi’ – there were.

"Hii-shii Ka-raa-daa," I sigh.

"Enjoying it, ooh? May be you should wear one to class one day ;) " He said as he untied her wrists. She look ed at the curious marks. It hadn’t hurt. Taki was good at this, she thought.

"Hope you will be able to walk back without much trouble!" He was beginning to coil the other ropes to call it a day. “So, I hope too and maybe I will tell you. Hmph. You think the deal is done? Hope you have had your fun, too.”

Nina's voice was turning into the usual cool I-do-not-care-what-you-are-thinking-of-me-way. One of her bad habits, apparantly.

"Oh yes, I did. Feel free to come here whenever you want to be tied up, I'd be glad to be of help :P " It definitely were some fun 2+ hours.

She was eager to get home. She had decided she will enter the library in the morning. She hoped neither books nor employees will be shocked – it could have been her first time going to the library such early in the day. She wanted to check something in the psychology-department.

The readers might get the impression that she was not interested in studying. But she was, even if it was a means to get out of her hometown and to please her parents. It was just this business-stuff that wasn’t quite right to her and got her bored easily. That’s why she cheated. But psychology… maybe she switches into marketing, anyway. It would have certainly amazed folks at home, but it was not far off their hopes, and psychology would surely contributing, wouldn’t it? And maybe the library might have something in the China-Japan section, too. :D

She yawned. Not a fake one. She was tired. “Time to say good-bye, Taki”

"Good bye!" He was sure she will be returning, just didn't know when. Quite a gal she had shown herself to be!

“Oh, I thought you would – and I want to say: you have been a gentleman. Thank you.”
Nina was ready, grabbed her things and especially the evidence. She was already touching the door handle. She turned around one last time. “Oh, Taki, I think next time at my place. You will like my posh apartment: more space and thicker walls! Saturday, maybe?”
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

And that, my dear readers, was the end of our RP. I will have to commend [mention]Nainur[/mention] for writing Nina so well! I'm not sure when I'll find the time to continue this RP, but if it tickles someone's fancy, they sure could give things a try!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done, [mention]takeru[/mention] and [mention]Nainur[/mention]. This was very different from the stories that I usually read. But I found it very enjoyable. Taki may have been too much the gentleman, but only slightly. Would Nina ever stop topping from the bottom? You certainly have a rich scenario from which to build future stories. I do hope you will consider doing that.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Well done, @takeru and @Nainur. This was very different from the stories that I usually read. But I found it very enjoyable. Taki may have been too much the gentleman, but only slightly. Would Nina ever stop topping from the bottom? You certainly have a rich scenario from which to build future stories. I do hope you will consider doing that.
Thank you very much. I wanted Nina to be a bit annoying - and teasing, too.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

The G-Man wrote: 2 years ago Very cool story, and an interesting premise. Nice to see how much the consensual angle is played up, as well as the care given to the sub afterwards. One wonders if Nina might choose to go back and add things onto the list. So do you have a face-claim for Nina?
Sometimes I do, this time I haven't chosen one. So: up for your fantasy! Nina might, but this is depending on [mention]takeru[/mention]
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Would Nina ever stop topping from the bottom?
While rereading and writing this now, I will have to agree that the second half became more of a topping from the bottom. But I suppose that can contribute towards the sub wanting to be tied up again :P?
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Nina might, but this is depending on [mention]takeru[/mention]
Perhaps not in 2021, may be some time next year! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic