The Christmas party. M/fff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Christmas party. M/fff

Post by Guyoc22 »

Finally have a story idea that i feel that i will finish. There will be a lot of nylon and feet focus in this, as well some tying up fun. There will be a couple of parts with the final part focusing on the title. Enjoy.

Part 1.

Emily sat at her desk. Her and her housemate had started at the office just over a year ago. They had been hired by the ceo of a large investment firm. They didnt do much as he had hired them for other purposes. The man they worked for had a nylon and feet fetish, and had hired them to have pretty women around with out the rest of the conservative company finding out. The girls where all for it, easy job good pay, and once they got to work each morning after the dress code inspection, they would kick there heels off under there desks and walk around the office in stocking feet all day. Sometimes they would be kept tied in there chairs or tied in his office, others would be full of feet massages and kisses. And once a year at there private christmas party, the bosses wife would join. She was 20 years older than the two secretarys, but still had a great body legs and feet. Her and Annalise didnt mind, they both had kinks themselves and enjoyed being paid to enjoy them

This morning after inspection, Emily had chosen sheer tan pantyhose, a tight blue shirt, and a short figure hugging skirt. Annalise had worn a cute flowery summer dress, but had gone to work bare legged. Annalise had been kept in the office for punishment. An hour late the intercom dinged and Emily was asked to join them.

Most people would be shocked to see a co worker hogtied on the floor, but its was pretty normal for them. Silk scarfes had been used to secure Annalises hands, thighs, calfs and ankles, and a scarf connected her wrists to her ankles. Her dress had ridden up showing pink lacey panties. A knotted scarf was being used as a gag. Emily cheekly ran her fingers over Annalise bare feet, making little giggles escape the gag.

"Hehe, told you to go back and change."

"Now Emily be nice or you might join her." Said her boss. "Now, Christmas times almost here so i decided its time to discuss our private party i have planned.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Guyoc22 wrote: 2 years ago There will be a lot of nylon and feet focus in this, as well some tying up fun.
You had me at this. Good start so far. Looking forward to what’s next!
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Sweet feel free to give ideas, and ill see if they work in with the plan
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good entry!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Guyoc22 wrote: 2 years ago Sweet feel free to give ideas, and ill see if they work in with the plan
Pantyhose is good :) What about some Pantyhose Encasement and balled up Hose for Gagging? Tickling would also be fine :)

I hope you find time to continue this Story!
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

Well its late but part 2 is in the works
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Guyoc22 wrote: 2 years ago Well its late but part 2 is in the works
No rush :) Take your time!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic