The female bodyguard incident (F/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The female bodyguard incident (F/F+)

Post by arbamanre »

The butler was walking in the corridor outside the main bedroom, and noticed the door not closed properly; when he opened it to see inside he got shocked, he made a surprised face followed by an incredulous and inevitably smile while he choked with his own saliva; in the room he saw the female bodyguard and a maid hogtied in underwear, while his patroness is naked and tied in spread eagle on her bed. How this could happen?

-First part (Lily’s story):

My name is Lily; I am a 23-year-old female bodyguard, and recently my agency sent me to my first job. I've always considered myself a decided and strong woman, and it helps that I am taller than most women; but despite all my efforts I’m often underestimated, the people always think that I’m just another pretty blonde, but they're wrong! I am much more than that; and I am determinate to show to everybody my value, specially to my family.

I always wanted to be independent, and by that I always took a lot of courses of useful stuff of all kind, but I got specially attracted to martial arts, because I think that every woman should learn at least something of it, and after years of practicing I eventually decided to be a bodyguard despite my family was disagree. I finally graduated with honors from my academy, all the hard work, dating sacrifice and enduring the scolding of my family has finally worth it.

To my surprise, my first job would be for the prominent Schultz family, I would be the personal bodyguard for the landlady, Miriam, 45 years-old, the family great leader ‘s wife. I was very enthusiastic but also kind of nervous.

The first day come, I almost didn’t sleep, I get up early I put on my new black women suit and go there; and when I arrived I got amazed! the house was enormous and too elegant, even the mansion has rooms to the employees.

The butler gives me a brief tour, also he shows me my room that I should share with a maid, Frida, who I briefly greet. She is a cute latin woman, brunette, 29 years-old, a bit shorty but I could notice a curvy body under her uniform; it looked to me as a nice person, a bit quite, also too feminine.

After that he told that Mrs. Miriam was waiting to see me, so I arrived enthusiastically at her room to present myself professionally:

“Good morning Mrs. Schultz, allow me to introduce myself, I am your new bodyguard Frid...”

“I know who you are!”

She just interrupted pretty rude, also, she doesn't look me in to the eyes, she just looks at a wall while has a glass of liquor in his hand. She was an elegant 45-year-old woman, brown hair, green eyes, with a great body, very well preserved, if it weren't for her serious face would seem much younger. She had a haughty attitude, also she looked very upset for something, in the academy had already warned me that I would have to deal with people with this attitude, but I didn't think it would be since first minute.

With a heavy attitude, she turned to me, made a face in disagree, and started to ask me a lot of questions about my preparation, saying that she was an important figure and she didn't know if a rookie woman like me would be able to satisfy the proper standards, especially in the security part.

I felt too judged, it was obvious she didn’t want me; in the academy said that work is very different from school, but I didn’t imagine they refer to this kind of stuff. So I answered her:

"Don’t worry ma'am, I'm well prepared for everything"

“Really everything?”

“You don’t have to worry; I was the top student in my generation”

"Do you want to prove it right now?"

“If you feel more comfortable with that, I’ll do it as you like”

“Ok, I want to see how do you escape from being kidnapped, I’ll tie you up to see it”

“Excuse me?”

“You have a problem with that?”

"Ehhrr… no, no problem… I can do it! I will do as you like"

Yes, I have a problem; I didn’t saw almost anything about being bound, but I just hoped that I could prevail to gain her trust.

So she opened a drawer with lots of white handkerchiefs, they were thin, soft and white; then she pointed to her bed and said "sit down"; I obeyed her, she took my hands in front of me and started tying me with my wrists crossed using handkerchiefs. I was nervous, the ties felt too firm; but I couldn't give up, I had to win the challenge or I would never forgive myself. I can’t be a loser in my first day in the job!

When she was done she put some rolled up handkerchiefs into my mouth and then to set it she tied another handkerchief in my mouth between my teeth, and she knot it behind my nape, leaving me well gagged. She thought that wasn't enough so she took large handkerchiefs, with one she tied my feet together and later these to the base of the bed, then she tied my thighs together and with other one she tied my wrists to the handkerchiefs that keep my thighs tied up, next tied other one over my mouth and knotted it in my nape, covering my lips, and finally she used other one to cover my eyes.

“Fine, go ahead! escape from this, bodyguard!”

“Mmmph!”

I tried really hard to free myself, but soon I started to realize that it will be in vain; well even after a lot of time struggling I could only remove the handkerchiefs in my eyes! I was desperate. I thought that she would fire me from my first job, in my first day and for a reason that I even could imagine!

No matter how hard I struggled, I couldn't make any advance to untie myself and after a long time I began to want to cry with rage, I felt that when everybody knows about this they will never stop to say to me that all the criticism against me was always right, that I would have to accept that all my principles were wrong, it was heartbreaking.

I had been tied up for I don’t know how many hours, I was too tired, while Mrs. Schultz has been doing all her activities as if I weren’t there; until finally she decided to untie me:

“Obviously you fail the test”

“Mm mphh”

“You are useless”

I only could affirm, and despite I was so frustrated I shall contain my emotions and accept my defeat with pride, crying was forbidden. And when she finally untied me I didn't say anything, I just lowered my head and kept quiet; then annoyed and authoritarian she told me:

"So this is the bodyguard that they have hired me? I don’t believe it... Well, I'll let it go this time, go to your bedroom and leave me alone now"

"…Ye-Yes, ma'am, I immediately retire to my room with your permission "

I was shocked, too relieved that she didn't fired me, but the shame I felt was one of the greatest I've ever experienced, I never thought a defeat could really hurt me like this.

-Second part (Frida’s story):

Hi, I'm Frida. I work as a maid for the important family Schultz since two years ago; I think is a good job, too stable, too predictable, but all changed since the first day of my new weird roommate, a rookie bodyguard, she is a blond, tall, blue-eyed woman who looked too sure of herself, or it seemed to me at first meeting, because immediately after that encounter, just in her first night here, she came almost crying! That was too weird to me, so I asked her what was wrong but she told me "nothing" and went straight to bed.

I thought that maybe it was personal, because I doubt that here they have treated her badly; I consider that it's a good job here, the pay is good, there are good benefits and the employers are kind; the owner is often on business trips, he's a man around 60-65, serious but very considerate with us, and Mrs. Miriam despite she is a society woman immersed in her own things, not too talkative, and with an air of superiority, she is too polite and also empathic enough with us, so if you do your work correctly is comfortable work with her.

Mrs. Miriam always was a bit mysterious woman, the rumors say that in reality she is very unhappy because her husband left her alone often, and there are even those who say that he is always cheating on her; to me it was to be expected since their marriage sounds like the classic story of a millionaire man who married a beautiful woman 20 years younger, and with time he lost interest in her but they have to maintain the appearances. The rumors also say that this new unexperienced woman bodyguard was sent specially by him to keep her watched; that’s why saw this ’special agent’ almost crying the first day was too strange to me.

The next night, totally unexpectedly, Lily ask me a surprising request:

"Frida, I really need an important favor... Could you tie me up for a moment? In fact, it could be daily?"

“What do you say!?”

“Please, is an important favor to me; doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to tie someone, just do your best”

“Why do you ask me that?”

“I need to practice how to escape, to get better for my job. Please help me, I know it’s a bit weird but this will doesn’t take you much time”

“No, it’s not a problem at all, it’s just that it’s too… uncommon”

In fact, I am a good at tying up, I like bondage; to be precise, I really enjoy tying up my boyfriends although I really hate the idea of being tied; and that’s the reason I broke with my last boyfriend, because he wanted to tie me up at least once but I totally denied, I feel panic to the idea of lose the control. So, since weeks I was missing the feeling of tying someone, and all this was interesting including that I had never tied a woman before, so I was curious to try it:

“Sure, I can help you. But, don’t you see this kind of stuff in the academy?”

“Just too basic stuff, but being tied up in real life is much harder”

“Do you have been tied up seriously before?”

“Uh… well... once”

I noticed her a bit uncomfortable so I immediately change my mood to don’t screw it up, and I kindly told her that I need something to tie her up, we search and find some random bandanas that will help by now.

“Ok, put your hands behind”

“No, in front, I’m just newbie in this”

“Uh… ok, fine”

I lamented it, but despite all I did my best, I had no intentions to give her a chance to escape by herself; so I just tied her hands in front and also I tied her feet but I made good knots and the most away possible from her fingers.

“Now open your mouth to gag you”

“That is not necessary”

“For your goal you need to feel the most real scenario; don’t worry, I just put this bandana between your teeth, you’ll see that you will be able to talk, it silences less that is showed in the movies”

“Uh… Ok, I think you are right”

I put a simple cleave-gag just for decoration to finish her restraints, and immediately she started to struggle to get free; and 15 minutes later of struggling, she frustrated ask me to free her, so I do it, I already knew that it was impossible for her to free herself in that time.

I don’t think that practicing this will help her as she wants, in my experience, a really serious tying just can’t be undone; but I didn’t say anything to keep playing with her every night.

We practiced for days, she didn't improve at all, but for me it was fun, I liked to see her struggling frustrated and it gave me a bit of emotion to be discovered; I even remember with pleasure that one of those nights I thought that someone had opened the door and peeked in! but it was only a breeze, I had forgotten to close the door; It was silly, but just imagining that someone might have seen us made my heart pound.

Two weeks had passed, I was about to start my vacation, so I had already spoken to Mrs. Miriam to ask her to please let me leave early on my last day of work, but she told me that it will depend of the load work. So the last day I asked the butler and he told me that Mrs. Miriam wanted to see me in her room. On the way there, it caught my attention to see Lily leave the house in a hurry, that wasn't common, but I didn't give it any importance in that moment, so I went to Mrs. Miriam's room, knocked on the door and she asked me to come in.

She was dressed in mini jean shorts, a light orange sleeveless blouse and she was barefoot, reading a book, she looked smiling. And in a playful tone, which I had never seen in her, she told me:

"You don't have permission; I don't see why you would"

"Excuse me ma'am, it's just a favor I'm asking you, I already rushed to finish my duties early, you don't have to worry"

“I can see that you are too interested in leaving early”

"Yes, please"

"And if I don't let you, are you going to force me?"

"What?! No, how do you think I could do that? It is only a simple permission that I ask of you"

“And as I'm telling you ‘no’, then you're going to force me, right? For example, you will tie me up here in my room so that I cannot ask someone to stop you"

"No! I would be unable ma'am! If you deny the permission, it's not that much of a problem either"

"Open that drawer now and bring everything here, in front of me."

I was very nervous, she looked strange, she was not the usual haughty serious lady, she was a playful nuts woman. I did what she asked, but to my surprise it was several ropes, handkerchiefs and black adhesive tape.

"Very well, you have everything to bind and gag me"

"No, Mrs. Miriam, I'm not going to do it, I wouldn't disrespect you like that"

"Well, you tie me up and leave early or I'll fire you right now! It’s your choice"

I was in shock; my patroness had gone crazy! Faced with that threat, I had to tie her up as she asked, but I was afraid because she was surely planning something, it crossed my mind that since Lily was not around they would say that I abused the trust of my boss and they could accuse me of something, I felt cornered; but in the end I decided to obey her:

"Okay ma'am... as you say"

"Excellent! And you better tie me up very well, if I escape before half an hour I'll fire you"

I took the ropes, my hands trembled with nerves and fear, I didn't know what trouble I was in. I tied her hands behind her in a two-column tie, then sat her on the floor and tied her ankles together, and then her thighs together; then I took a handkerchief and put it in her mouth, to then seal it with several pieces of black tape over her lips. I thought that this would be enough, I left the knots out of her reach; and although I could tie her even more, I didn't do it because I didn't know what she was up to, this situation made me very anxious, it's the only time I tied someone without enjoying it at all, because I feared the consequences of what was happening.

When I finished I asked her how she felt about the restraints and she gave me to understand that everything was fine, she look very happy indeed, it seemed that she really enjoyed it, while I was very nervous.

"Okay, then with your permission I'll go prepare my things to leave"

"Mmm phmm" she nods very kindly

"...Uh...well, do you need me to come later, maybe loosen the knots?"

"Mmn nnnph" she shakes her head relaxed, and then tells me to leave with her eyes.

"Okay, I'm leaving"

I went out and closed the door, I was very uneasy because I don't know what she was thinking, if she wanted to use me as a scapegoat for some crazy plan or maybe it was a hoax to justify the dismissal of her new bodyguard, because the image of this beautiful millionaire lady tied up in her own room looked like something out of a soap opera, I was also worried about her safety, because I feared that due to my nervousness I had knotted too hard, or that she could choke with her gag. I didn't know what to think, I just retired to my room to put my things in order to run out of that house as soon as possible.

-Third part (Miriam's story):

I am Miriam Schultz, sadly the “trophy wife” of the famed leader of the Schultz family. We have spent more than 20 years keeping up appearances of living a perfect life, but a shameful event ended up exposing me along with two female employees.

I am very unhappy with my marriage, my husband is a selfish man who is never home, but it wasn't always like that. Many people believe that I married for economic interest, but they are wrong, I met him at a social club when I was 18 years old and I fell madly in love with him, even though he was 20 years older; he was attractive, intelligent and very classy, and soon we had a beautiful relationship. We got married when I was 20, and I had my only son at 21, who now lives in another state; so I dropped out of college and I just dedicated myself in being a rich important lady in society; but gradually the relationship was getting extremely distant, despite my effort to make our life closer and try to preserve my beauty with diet and exercise; even more, I'm sure he cheats on me with young women.

But I suppose I cannot complain, I don’t ask him for divorce because the prenuptial contract would be too unfavorable to me and unfortunately I am already very accustomed to this luxury life, and I know that because of the social pressure he doesn’t want a divorce either; and that’s why we keep living this farce.

Three years ago, I got assigned a new bodyguard, John, a man that I fell in love with, he was not the classic rough and serious bodyguard, he was very cheerful, kind, chivalrous, observant, he was someone who inspired me full confidence, from my personal security to the chance to share my thoughts and feelings; and eventually we fell in love. We tried to keep a secret relationship, we learned to be together without be noticed by others; he showed me the blind spots of the security cameras, how to intrude in the corridors of the house, and how to avoid the other employees who were instructed to watch me and report everything directly to my husband; Ironically, the best place to see us was my bedroom, because my husband is hardly ever in the house and there is obviously no type of camera or surveillance inside, besides that it is a closed room with only one window that overlooks the back garden.

John had a particular liking, bondage, he loved to tie me up and gag me, at first I found it a bit strange, but over time I also began to enjoy it a lot; I loved the sex while I was tied up! I even liked a foreplay where he would bind and gag me in my room, lock the door and leave me, letting me tied up for hours while I was anxiously awaiting his return; for some reason that made me want him more. And I realized that bondage was an art, not everyone could tie correctly, and luckily I had the best partner for that.

But one day, without prior notice, John no longer returned; they informed me that my husband had requested that he be dismissed; when I asked to my husband the reason, he told me that he suspected that I was cheating on him with John, which I denied emphatically, and he told me that he would make sure that I couldn't cheat on him with my new bodyguard. Later I found out that he had asked that my new bodyguard has to be a woman; a certain Lily, a rookie who according to him is very well prepared, but I didn't care, I was upset and heartbroken.

On Lily's first day I confess that I messed with her, I took out my anger by treating her badly, questioning her ability and forcing her to be tied up with my special collection of scarves in such a way that she could not break free, using what I learned from John against her; she left almost crying and I felt a little bad, but I didn't give it much importance either.

A few days later, in the mall, I briefly notice that this Lily woman had marks on her wrists of being tied up, which intrigued me a lot; so, late that night I sneaked into her room using the John's tricks to take a quick peek; I silently opened the door and found myself with the great surprise, the person who had been tying her up was the maid Frida! It was something very amazing, I always saw her as a very shy and quiet woman, but I realized that she was an expert at tying up and she seemed to enjoy it; you never really know what people are like deep down.

Since that day I couldn't get out the idea of being tied up by her, I knew well that it was something imprudent and absurd; but day by day the temptation grew until I decided to condition a permit that she asked me in exchange for tying me up.

I did so, I forced her to tie me up using my full rope gear, she looked very uncomfortable with all of this but at the end she got what she wanted and so did I. She left and I was left struggling against my restraints in the floor, moaning through my gag, it was a feeling that I had really missed.

But after a few minutes something unexpected happened, something extraordinary for which I was not prepared, I heard a loud noise and the light in the room went out, I stayed alert, and suddenly I saw someone walking towards me from the shadows, it was John! Who approached me, kissed me over my gag and hugged me tenderly:

“Mmmmph!!!”

"Hi gorgeous! I had to see you, they didn't even give us a chance to say goodbye, and I had to take advantage of the fact that I still know how to infiltrate this house and… hey… I see you still appreciate being tied up. Who did this to you? Is coming back!?"

“Mmph ummph” I happily shake my head saying ‘no’

“Ha-ha-ha… you know? Seeing you like this brings back memories, and it's turning me on; I guess coming here to do nothing would be a waste, don't you think?"

"Mmph!"

He locks the door, quickly picks me up in his arms and lays me onto my bed, where he passionately caresses my entire body, my legs, breasts, waist, EVERYTHING; having met him again was a dream come true.

And this is where everything got complicated, because some time later while John still was passionately caressing me; the female bodyguard energetically entered! breaking the lock and holding her weapon:

"Stop! Get away from the lady."

John had skilled reflexes, he quickly stands up holding me in front of him and putting his hand on my back pretending that he also had a weapon, and he started to bluff:

"No! you put down your gun, unless you want to risk the life of your boss!”

“Mmmrrph!!!”

The situation was shocking, I never thought I could be discovered, especially by her; in fact for that very reason I sent her away to pick up some things to get rid of her for some hours. My female bodyguard continued:

“Don’t worry Mrs. Schultz, luckily when I got out I noticed a suspicious car, I kept watching and after a while I thought I saw someone climbing the fence so I ran here to be sure, and I am here for you!”

“Wow, I'm glad to see you know how to do your job, but you shouldn't have come alone, that was a terrible mistake. I didn't want to hurt her if it was possible; I just was sent to take something important from her, but looks impossible now. Unless you decide put your gun down before I’ll shoot her after count 3"

"No, wait!"

"…1"

“Mmrrph!”

"Stop!"

"…2"

“Mmmmmmrrph!”

"Ok! ok! You win"

"Put your gun down and then kick it away"

"Done!"

"Now take off your clothes"

"What!?"

"Now!"

“…Arg! Yes, I’ll do it"

She took off her suit until she was left only in her white underwear, I was impressed to see that she had a very athletic body, I began to feel bad for underestimated her. John continued giving her instructions:

"Now lie face down on the floor and put your hands behind your back"

She does it and from there she can no longer notice that he doesn't have a weapon, so he takes the bundle of ropes that Frida had left on the ground and ties her hands in a two-column tie, and immediately blindfold her, to continue tying her ankles, thighs, and a chest harness to secure her arms to the torso:

"Listen criminal, this house has a lot of security, I am only her personal bodyguard but there are other guards in the house"

"Oh, don’t tell me! And they are so incompetent that they put a rookie like you as the owner’s personal bodyguard?”

“I was the best in the academy”

“And how good you really are now that you are subdued? Or did you take escapism classes?”

"I have been practicing"

"Oh really? How good! So I want to see how you get out of this."

John takes a long rope and begins to tie her into a hogtied

“Ehrr! What kind of binding is this!?”

“you can call it ‘reality check’”

“Wait, this is too…”

"Silence! I’ll give you an advice, rookie; never, but never talk more than necessary"

“Armmmph”

John took a handkerchief and put it in her mouth, which he after sealed it with several pieces of tape on her lips, leaving her completely subdued. Then he tried to close the door again, but the lock no longer worked, so he approached next to me.

"This is a bit troublesome, but it's not going to stop us, is it?"

“Mrmmmph!”

“Don't worry, I still remember everyone's itineraries, and according to my calculations, no one is going to come through here for another two hours, when it's the butler's tour; so, I have time to enjoy you for a while”

John begins to untie me and undress me completely, I was going to remove my gag but he stopped me by holding my hand, and when I was totally naked he laid me down vigorously on the bed and began to tie me in a spread-eagle, while I breathed hard of excitement.

He starts caressing and kissing me all over my body, I felt like I was going crazy with emotion... and everything went bad: John suddenly stops, becomes alert, stands up, grabs the ropes and hides behind the door, then I realize that footsteps could be heard coming; someone stopped in front of the room and knock on the door, then a female voice asked if I was fine, but since the lock was broken the door opens slowly... it was Frida! And she was now seeing me tied up naked on my bed! What happened!? She should have gone! She was already dressed in jeans and a blouse, so I assumed that she was going out, so what was she doing here!? Then she runs troubled toward me:

"Mrs. Miriam! What happened! I was a little worried about you so I came to see how you were doing with the restraints, how did this happen!?"

"Mmmrrph!"

"Don't worry, immediately I will untie you, Mrs. Miriam"

"No, you don’t!"

"Who…!?"

"Shut up! And don't turn around, I'm armed."

"Okay sir" and Frida raises her hands

"Walk over there and then take off your clothes"

"What? ...Fi-fine, okay" Frida obeys and goes at the place signaled by John, next to my tied woman bodyguard, but Frida still hadn't seen her; but when finally Frida realized she let out a scream:

"Lily!!!"

“Mmmmrrph!!!”

"I said shut up!!!"

"Sorry Sorry!"

"Take off your clothes already!"

“W-w-wait… no! please don't tie me up!"

"Do what I say!"

"For the most sacred to you, don't do it, I'm afraid of being tied up!"

"Do it now!"

Frida gets very nervous, she begins to tremble, it can be seen that she is really afraid; and while she takes off her clothes until she is just in her black underwear showing her amazing shape, she kept begging desperately that he not to tie her up, but John wouldn't stop.

“Face down with hands behind your back”

"No Please! I beg you!"

"Now"

She obeys while a tear escapes her, and John begins to tie her just like my bodyguard, in hogtied, to finally blindfold her, and later gag her just like us inserting a handkerchief into her mouth and securing it with the black tape.

"Mmph mmph mrrph!"

“Miss, you complicated everything, you didn't have to come back and you didn't have to tie Miriam up, I was going to do that anyway, and you yelled a lot! Damn!”

Next I couldn't believe it, John sits in the floor next to Frida and Lily and starts fondle them all over their bodies! They start to moan in protest and squirm trying to get away, I also growl through my gag claiming; I'm here! Why he has to be touching them?! John is unfazed, he seems to enjoy it but at the same time he looks like disappointed, and over time it seemed to me that even these "scared girls" began to enjoy it too despite everything, releasing some moans that sounded much as pleasure. I was very upset; those games were our thing! How dare he to do that to them!?

This awkward scene endures a few minutes until he gets up and comes towards me, I look at him angry while he approaches and says in my ear:

"I have to leave"

"Mmph?"

"It's just that with all this scandal, I'm not sure that it will be two hours before someone arrives, it could be much sooner "

“Mmrph!?” I try to tell him to untie me

“Sorry, I can't, there's no time, if they catch me I'll go to jail. And by the way, I remind you that I have several videos of you and me, just to tell you that doesn't even occur to you to blame me for this; you better say that it was a thief or something"

“Mmmrrggrph! mmrrgrph!”

“Goodbye my beautiful lady; I really loved our time together”

John kisses me over my gag and goes out the window, I desperately try to call him through my gag, but only sad muffled moans come out. I was devastated, I felt that I had lost everything in the world.

From time to time I tried to fight against my ties, but I already knew that it would be useless; while, with a lot of energy, my employees struggle and moan on the floor trying to free themselves from their ties, but I also know that this would be in vain, they will never be able to free themselves from that.

And, after contemplating this bitter concert of moans and hard breathings for a while, I realized that probably we would indeed have to wait the 2 hours until the butler came to give his tour. Full of shame I thought: How we can explain this? What face will make the butler when finds us tied up like this!?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A well told tale! Fine descriptions!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

An excellent story. Thank you very much.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

I agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]JulieG[/mention]. This is a wonderful little tale.

Thanks for sharing.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arbamanre »

Thank you all for the support!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic