The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 116 (01.04.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I love the detail that you put in your stories. From the music selections to the brand of shoes (Ferragamo Platform Sandals), it is what makes your stories stand out from the rest. Without them the story would work, but it makes it just that little bit more special. And lets not forget the detail in the bonds that our ladies get to wear. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you @slackywacky - for me Details are important. They add "Colour" so to speak. In some ways they are like the colour Range of a Painter. They make it easier to create Pictures in the Reader's Minds.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Expect the last Part of the Funeral at Easter Monday at the latest!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

Anck-Sun-Amun´s Funeral

Chapter 3:

“Traveling Arrangements”

The next Morning; The Grand Vizier´s Office:

After Breakfast Anna and Merit had been summoned to the Grand Vizier’s Office. The Russian and the Egyptian were already dressed in their Western Clothing for Travel: Anna wore a blue Power Suit and matching open-toed Slingback Platform Pumps, Merit a beige Costume, and Pumps of medium height.

Anna could tell that her Lady-in-Waiting felt uneasy in the Grand-Vizier´s Presence. Anna could not hold that against her. She knew the Sentiment.

Ramose had greeted them jovially – which raised Anna´s suspicion. The Egyptian was a disciple of Machiavelli. He did do nothing without a Purpose. He had bidden them to take a seat before his massive Desk. His arrogant small trademark smile curled his lips. Anna had crossed one long leg above the over and graced the Grand Vizier with a look at the nyloned Toes of her right Foot.

“So, it´s time to part ways” the Egyptian smiled “The Court was very impressed by you, and I am sure the late High Priestess has appreciated your Contributions to her Funeral” “I could not be happier” Anna made no effort to hide the Sarcasm. Ramose seemed inclined to let that slide.

“Merit-Amun and I have a Present for you” He shrugged “My Daughter would have liked to be present – but alas her new Duties ….” He sighed “She sends her greetings though and hopes to see you again” Anna smiled – warmly this time: “Send her my best, would you” The Russian had grown fond of the tall Egyptian – and they shared a common bond after all.

And Anna could not point her finger on it: She knew she would return here – here in the Western Desert to this small Paradise. Anna felt it.

A knock at Doors interrupted them “Enter” Ramose called. Three Servants entered. One Maiden and two male ones. The latter carried a large wooden box, made from Ebony? Anna guessed “Evie would be delighted” Ramose smiled “You may open it back home; it is a Surprise” The Russian raised her Eyebrows “You are too kind!”

The Maiden carried a golden Tray, on it three golden Goblets “I think a Farewell Drink would be fitting” The Grand Vizier smiled. And again, Anna felt that nagging suspicion. Something was off – but what? The young Maiden placed one Goblet in front of the Three and bowed.

“Thank you, Hathor, you may go now!” Ramose dismissed her graciously.

After Hathor had left the Egyptian raised his Goblet “To a safe return!” Anna returned the Toast “May you live long and prosper!” The Russian had to smile: If Ramose would get the Star Trek Reference? She took a sip. It was a fruity, sparkling – and loaded Concoction “Not bad” Anna complimented their host and took another Sip “A creation of Merit-Amun” Ramose explained loftily.

“He waits for something” Now Anna was sure.

As if on cue the Russian felt a tingling sensation in her toes and fingertips. She wanted to say something, but no sound escaped her Mouth “Do not worry your Grace – you will arrive safe and sound in Hamburg this evening – but your Friend Christine von der Marwitz bade me to rearrange your Travel Accommodations.

“Chris what have you done?” was Anna´s last thought, before everything became black.

Later, Preparation Chamber:

Anna awoke with a start. No Hangover. She lay on something soft. She opened her eyes, stared at the ceiling, and looked at herself. At the ceiling was a large mirror. Anna looked at her mirror image. She was naked, her body had been obviously washed and oiled. The Russian wanted to move but discovered she couldn´t.

Her Vocal Cords seemed still paralyzed. No sound escaped her lips. Her pulse quickened. She wanted to scream “Shhh, calm down” a soothing female voice spoke. A female face appeared in her limited field of Vision: Merit Amun! “There is no need to be anxious Anna, no harm will come to Merit and you. And don´t worry about your wonderful Violin. It will travel with you!”

Anna willed herself to calm down “Now I should thank you!” her dark eyes said.

“As my father told you: Chris asked for your travel accommodations changed. She suggested you would like it” The Russian´s eyes blazed “The hell I like them. Chris, we will have words!” “Chris told us you had a secret desire to be mummified” The Grand Vizier´s Daughter continued “So you will travel mummified” Anna fumed “Yes I do love being mummified – and I will kill you, Chris!”

Merit-Amun smiled “I will leave you now to the capable hands of my Sisters” She stroked Anna´s right cheek gently “They will take good care of you and Merit. We will see each other later!” Merit-Amun vanished out of Anna´s sight. Thanks to the Mirror she could follow the Procedure. It was like looking at somebody else.

The Russian could not help herself, but to watch with some fascination as four Women began to mummify her. Anna concluded it had to be four because her Extremities were wrapped simultaneously with neat, tight overlapping wraps of linen bandages.

Soon her legs and Arms were enclosed by linen bandages. The Procedure was repeated three times. She was manhandled in a sitting position. So, her upper body could be wrapped. Anna was turned on her side and she felt something moist entering her Anus: A butt plug! “Great” Anna fumed “Let me guess …” the Russian mused darkly. Her Guesses were correct: A large phallic Vibrator was inserted in her pussy.

She was turned on her back again.

Next, her Handlers applied a Diaper. Not a sensation Anna liked. But not worse than being plugged. Except her pride was hurt more.

A short while later Anna´s complete body was wrapped, except her head and her feet. The Russian´s wrapped Palms rested on her Thighs “At least I have not to rest on my Arms. Small Favours!” Anna´s desire to kill Chris grew stronger. Small foam pads between ankles and knees ensured, her joints were not uncomfortably pressed together.

What was that? The Russian could see that a Pair of Birkenstocks were put on her feet but with a much thicker sole. Her eyes widened as hundreds of small nobs were pressed against her soles, as her feet were wrapped now. She had a shrewd Idea about the Purpose of that knobs. And she did not like the Idea.

Anna looked at the Mirror: “What a wonderful Mummy I am!” The Russian thought sarcastically.

Now only her head remained unwrapped. Anna learned soon why. Soft hands pried her unresisting jaws open. Other fingers pressed a large sausage-like Wad of Gauze in her mouth, a very large one. The Violinist knew that form of Gag: Inside the “Sausage” were herbs and fluids. Her Saliva would moisten them, and a fluid would trickle down her throat slowly … for whatever purpose.

Finally, her head was wrapped, till only her eyes and nose were not covered. Strong hands lifted her from the table – and carried her stiff mummified body a few steps. Anna felt she was let down into something that had to be some kind of Casket. Thick layers of foam? Compressed her body from every side. She stared at the ceiling. Merit-Amun’s face appeared in her field of Vision “Let me explain Anna!”

Anna stared at her, not that she could have done anything else!

“Your Travel will actually not be that long. Father had a landing strip being built in the desert. So, you will fly directly to Hamburg!” “Small Favours” Anna stared back “Do not be cross with me Anna, right?” “I am not,” Anna thought and hoped her eyes conveyed the messages clearly enough. Merit Amun seemed relieved “And do not be too cross with Christine either, right?”

About that Anna was not so sure …

The Egyptian continued “As I told you: I know how important your Violin is for you, so as I told you she travels with you” For a moment her face disappeared. Anna felt that something was laid down on her lap: “My Violincase!” A warm feeling filled her, and her dark eyes told as much.

“Where were we?” Merit Amun continued. I will apply a breathing mask to your face now – you will breathe in Oxygen and a light Sedative, to calm you” Merit-Amun smiled “It can cause vivid Hallucinations and erotic Dreams. Probably you will drift in and out!” The freshly minted High Priestess of Isis applied the breathing mask gently and fastened its straps behind Anna´s head.

“Goodbye for now Anna! The Gods foretell that we shall see each other again – and soon! Breathe in deeply!” The lid was closed: Anna´s world became dark. She breathed deeply in and out through the nose – the Russian already felt the effects of the Sedative – drops of a liquid dripped down her throat. Anna felt not only a burning sensation in her throat but soon between her loins as well. Anna concentrated on her breathing and soon she drifted off into a state of Semiconsciousness.

30 Minutes later a Lear Jet took off from the landing strip in the Desert. Merit-Amun stood at the Tarmac and looked after it “Goodbye Your Grace!” she said, “Until we meet again”

Neither Anna nor Merit-Amun knew, that this would be sooner than they thought …...

Hamburg: The Villa – around 1800:

Chris, Ragna, Sophie, and Sybil were sitting in the spacious living Room. The Pianist looked at her watch “They should be there any Minute now” “Five Minutes” Charlotte, intoned, the Jet landed as planned “Chris you know, that Anna will be mad as hell” Ragna smiled “I know” Chris returned the smile – “I guess, I will have to pay the price!”

Precisely five minutes later a large Van with the logo of a very exclusive Courier-Service, that specialized in transporting sensible goods, drove up the long driveway to the Villa. It halted before the front Door of the Villa, Chris and Ragna were already waiting outside, clad in long down-filled coats. A sharp breeze blew from the Northwest, and Snow was in the Air.

Two men in the Courier Service´s Livree got out. One went to the Van´s back doors the other one walked up the Stairs “A pleasure to meet you again Frau von der Marwitz” he greeted politely “You too Frank!” The Pianist returned. Art. Incorporated was working on a regular basis with the Firm. Frank produced a Tablet “If you would sign here?” “Of course,” the blonde smiled “Bring the Freight into the living Room, you know the way!”

10 Minutes later the Van left the Premises. Frank smiled. It had been a heavy load – but the generous tip was compensation enough. Their generosity was one thing he liked about the Inhabitants of the Villa.

Inside the living Room, the four Ladies looked at the two large metal caskets in humanoid shape. Besides them stood Anna´s and Merit's luggage. “So, Girls let us get them out of there” Chris smiled.

Sophie and Sybil had rolled out two large rubber mattresses already on the floor. One beside each Casket. Furthermore, the two had gathered several bandage-aid Scissors. Chris walked to the right Casket and tipped a code in, to disengage the lock. Sybil did the same for the other Casket. A soft hiss could be heard.

Anna was totally unaware of this. As Merit Amun had said, she had hovered most of the time on the threshold of unconsciousness. Had it not been for her accessories. Thankfully the vibrator, the plug, and the Sandals had stopped working a while ago. She breathed Oxygen now mostly because the effects of the Sedative seemed to recede, and Anna grew more and more lucid.

Something happened! There was sudden brightness! Had the Casket been opened? Had they arrived in the Villa? Anna´s pulse quickened. Someone fumbled at the straps that held the Oxygen Mask on her face. Anna felt fresh air on her face – and looked into Chris´s beaming face. The Russian growled something into her gag – at the same time her nostrils widened, and her stomach growled audibly.

Chris grinned “Ragna, I told you so! Anna cannot resist Sophie´s Ossobucco after the recipe of her Italian Grandmother!” – and for a moment the Violinist forgot to be angry. The blonde turned to the Icelandress “Lend me a hand to get Anna and her Violincase out!” Very gently the Pianist took the Violincase – and that tenderness mollified the Russian a bit.

Seemingly effortless the two blondes lifted Anna´s stiff body out of its confinement.

Gently they laid her down on the Rubber Mattress “Welcome home Anna!” Charlotte greeted her. Anna mumbled something into her packed mouth. Chris looked left: Sybil and Sophie were busy freeing Merit out of her steely Prison.

Ragna took one bandage aid scissor, and Chris the other “I suggest we save the Gag for last” the Icelandress grinned “Very wise” the other blonde grinned. Anna shot Ragna a dirty look!”

Chris knelt at her feet, while Ragna attacked the bandages covering Anna´s head.

The Russian felt the Pressure of the wrappings receding slowly– also at the feet, where Chris had already cut through the wrappings. Anna sighed in relief as the blonde pulled the torturous Sandals off her feet. The feeling of the cool Air on her hot and sweaty feet was refreshing – she flexed her soles and wiggled her toes.

Chris enjoyed the view and had to suppress the Urge to tickle Anna´s feet – as tempting as the Idea was: Unnecessary to anger her best friend anymore. In the meantime, Ragna had cut away the bandages around her head. Except those of the Gag. Anna sighed: “I have to be patient!”

The two blondes worked concentrated and efficiently – but it cost them 20 more Minutes nevertheless to cut Anna free. Finally, Anna lay free on the Mattress. Except the Gag and the Diaper around her groin.

The Russian could see that Sybil and Sophie had almost freed Merit. Chris reached down to help Anna sit up “Come take my hand!” Anna stared angrily at the blonde but took her right hand, nevertheless. Chris returned her stare evenly but said nothing. Anna felt the pressure around her lower face receding as Ragna cut through the bandages behind her head. The last bandages fell.

Chris stooped down to remove the large soggy gauze sausage from her gaping mouth, and Anna let her. The blonde was very gentle – and finally, the large wad plopped out Anna´s Mouth. Gently Chris massaged her Jaws. And it was those little gestures that mended fences. Ragna gave the Pianist a bottle filled with a yellow liquid “Take it Anna” the blonde said, “Electrolytes mostly”.

The Russian gave her best friend still the silent treatment but took the bottle nevertheless and gulped it down greedily “Feeling better?” Chris asked, looking Anna straight in the Eye. The Violinist still said nothing but nodded. With some difficulties, the dark-haired Woman struggled to her feet.

Stubbornly she refused any help.

After some attempts she stood tall on the Mattress, her dark eyes blazing now, but Chris was sure to detect a sparkle of something different in them “Christine Auguste Victoria Wilhelmine von der Marwitz” the Violinist wagged a finger at her “After Dinner you and I will have words!”

She turned to Ragna “Don´t you dare to make fun of me!” “I am not laughing about you!” the blonde chuckled and grinned at Chris “Auguste Victoria Wilhelmine? You never told me that!”

“With good Reason” Chris muttered, her cheeks reddening slightly “My father insisted on following tradition. You don´t know what a drag this is at the Check-In at the Airport!”

“I will keep that in mind” and for the first time Anna smiled briefly “Remember Chris! We will have words later – after Dinner!” The Russian grabbed her Violin and stomped – or waddled – up the Stairs: stark naked, except for the Diaper around her Groin.

Chris turned to Ragna, Sybil, Sophie, and Merit “Not a Word! Or you are in trouble!” “What!” Sophie grinned “More than you Christine Auguste Victoria Wilhelmine von der Marwitz?” The Pianist smiled weakly “I guess I will never hear the End of this”.

“No, you won´t” Sybil grinned and turned to Merit “Are you okay” The young Egyptian nodded “At first I panicked a bit – but I do love being mummified!” Ragna and Chris exchanged a look “Good to know”.

Chris got earnest “You Merit go to the Bathroom, get cleaned up, and freshen up. Sophie and Sybil might help you!” Merit was on the Verge of speaking, but Chris stopped her “This is an Order – the best you can do now for Anna is giving her Space. Believe me, I know!”

As Merit, Sophie, and Sybil had left for Upstairs Ragna and Chris exchanged a look “You know Chris” the Icelandress grinned “Something tells me, this will be a very interesting Evening!”

The Pianist smiled “You don´t say …”

Upstairs: Anna´s Bathroom:

The warm tiles felt heavenly warm under Anna´s bare soles. Yes, she was still angry at Chris. But she couldn´t deny that this whole Scheme had been highly inventive – and her best friend would make amends, of that, she was sure.

With a sigh of relief, she got rid of the Diaper and threw it in the bin. Removing the Intruders was next. Only now she registered that the large white marble bathtub was already filled with steaming hot water and foamy goodness – besides the tub stood a bottle of red wine, a Glass, and a Plate with Dark Chocolate. A smile curled Anna´s lips.

“You did this Charlotte?” she asked “No, Anna. Chris insisted on doing that herself!” A warm feeling filled the Russian. Her best friend made it really difficult for Anna to be angry at her “I am still angry!” she announced as she stepped under the shower to clean herself up. Shortly later she sank into the hot Water of the Bathtub and sighed contently and glided fully under the Water.

One hour later she stepped out of the hot bath. Very relaxed. The hot Water had helped as had the Chateauneuf du Pape and the exquisite Dark Chocolate. She dried herself and made herself presentable:

Somebody had provided her with a set of black Bra and Panties, nude hose, a loose-fitting black leisure suit, her favourite one, and two Pairs of thick black woollen socks “Don´t tell me” Anna said to nobody in Particular “Chris´ Idea?” “She did it herself” Charlotte supplied helpfully.

Slightly mollified the Russian stepped out of the Bathroom and her Rooms – and walked down the large, curved stairwell taking in the heavenly scents of Ossobuco a la Nonna! Grudgingly she had to admit, that Chris´ and her Co-Conspirators’ had played that very clever.

They knew that this Ossobuco was one of Anna´s favourites! And she would be unable to resist the temptation. That she would be ready to devour a whole Cow – after the Travel had been a no-brainer. So, Anna decided to forget her Anger for the Moment.

She stepped over the Threshold of the large Dining Room, where the others were already chatting amiably. Anna took her seat next to Chris and helped herself to a flute of Champaign “Mistress!” Merit beamed at her “How are you?” Anna smiled “Refreshed Merit – and ready to devour an Ox!”

Merit chuckled “I could too!”

Two hours later Anna leaned back contently – after her second helping of Sophie´s Tiramisu “Now we can talk about Egypt!” she sighed. During Dinner, they did not talk shop. This was a golden rule of the House.

They reconvened to the living room and helped themselves to their favourite Drinks.

With rapt Attention, the Friends listened to Anna´s and Merit´s Story – only now and then, one of them asked a Question. After the Russian and the Egyptian had finished their Account Chris gazed for a moment thoughtfully into the Distance “You have any Idea what this Present is?” “No” Anna shook her head “And I trust Ramose as far as I can throw him- the Man could teach Machiavelli a few things” The blonde nodded “You know him better than any of us, but I concur”.

“What do you think?” Sophie added, “Evie will visit in three days … why don´t we wait till then and let her have a look?” The Lawyer looked from one to the other, all nodded. “That is settled then” Anna grinned “And now it is time for some serious talks” She turned to Chris “You in 30 Minutes in my Rooms, prepared” Chris smiled “Fine” The Russian turned to Ragna, Sophie, and Evie “You will train Escapology with Merit!”

Anna´s Rooms 30 Minutes later:

To say she was giddy with excitement was the understatement of the Century. Anna had changed in a red Negligée´ that reached barely midthigh, a pair of nude hose, and nothing else. She looked to the large sideboard in her bedroom, where she had prepared all the tools she would need “Charlotte let down the pulley!” “Of course, Anna” Charlotte replied. In the ceiling appeared an opening and a pulley was lowered down “We want to show Chris the Instruments!” the Russian grinned – she looked at her watch. Two Minutes. Her best friend would be punctual, Anna knew “Like a true Prussian” she grinned.

On time it knocked, three times “Enter” Anna called, Chris stepped over the Threshold – and Anna could not help but give her best Friend the once over: Her long shimmering blonde mane, Chris had bound into a Ponytail – Anna always admired the shimmering quality of Chris Hair. Her gaze glided down further:

The Pianist had donned a shimmering black silken dressing gown, which swirled around her toned and well-sculpted Calves. Black Pantyhose – and matching Birkenstocks on her feet, also in black: Madrid, the Model the blonde preferred.

The red nail polish shimmered through the black Nylon – Anna was sure, Chris had applied it fresh. Also, she scented a note of Shalimar in the Air, the Perfume the Pianist preferred for occasions like these.

“You like what you see?” Chris teased her best friend “It could be worse” Anna shrugged but smiled then too “Why don´t you lose that dressing gown?” The blonde treated the Russian with a long look, held her gaze, loosened the girdle of her dressing gown, pulled it open, and let it glide with a seductively elegant motion to the floor. The silken garment glided to the floor in an untidy heap around Chris Ankles. Elegantly she stepped out of it.

Not for a second Chris´ emerald, green Eyes left Anna´s dark eyes. The Violinist took in the sight: Chris had chosen a matching ensemble of black lacy Bra and Panties – and thigh-high black stockings. Chris stood in the classical Pose of Greek Statues, the Contrapposto: standing with most of its weight on her right foot, so that its shoulders and arms twist off-axis from the hips and legs in the axial plane.

Anna´s eyes rested on Chris´ crotch “You have come prepared” the Russian purred huskily “I have” Chris grinned. The blonde had tied a crotch rope “I also carry two vibrating eggs with me” she added coyly.

“Very well, very well” Anna was very delighted “Turn your back to me and fold your Arms for a boxtie!” she commanded “As Mistress orders” the German teased Anna and turned elegantly on her heels and folded her Arms in the demanded Position.

“But first we do something different” Chris heard the smile in Anna´s voice. Of course, she did. Her Pitch was as good as was the Russians. The blonde could not see, what Anna was doing. Suddenly cool silk covered her eyes. Anna smiled; she had chosen a black scarf that matched Chris´ “clothing”.

Now the blonde had to rely on her hearing and feeling only. Chris could not deny she was very excited. Not to see, just to feel, to hear, not to know what Anna planned. She had seen though the Pulley “I am supposed to be hanging in” Chris grinned “What are you smiling?” Anna slapped her hard on her butt “You are not supposed to be smiling” “Of course not” Chris smiled, which earned her another slap on her butt – hard.

The Russian smiled. This would be fun! She selected a few precut lengths of rope …. Chris felt what Anna was doing: This was not the “classic” boxtie – but more a combination of boxtie and reverse prayer tie – with emphasis on the latter.

The blonde was flexible. But this could get old very fast. With the Boxtie complete, Anna continued to tie a web of Diamond Hitches across her upper body. Neat, symmetrically, and tight. The blonde rolled her shoulders. And sighed.

“On your knees!” Anna ordered. To get down blindfolded on her knees was difficult but Chris managed it. Suddenly she felt a sharp tug between her shoulder blades. She realized; what Anna had done.

“The Pulley will keep you upright” the Russian grinned. Chris felt Anna´s presence behind her. The Violinist pulled off the Birkenstocks from Chris's nylon-clad feet. For a moment Anna enjoyed the sight of her Friend´s soft soles. Those strong beautiful feet. Anna could tell by her body language that the blonde expected a tickle attack “Sorry Chris” she grinned “No tickling for you” Anna paused “Yet!”

Chris was tense “What is Anna up to?” She had not long to wait: Anna tied her legs in a frog tie “No I am not finished” It was as if Anna had read her thoughts “Charlotte lower the Pulley!” Soon Chris rested on her tummy. The Russian set to work:

Next, Chris's feet were tied: Her left foot was placed atop her right sole, and her feet were lashed together. Anna included strands passing between each of her toes to anchor the arrangement. Chris tried to move her feet: She could not.

Anna watched with amusement how the blonde tested her bonds “Content?” The Russian grinned “Very much!” Chris grinned. This was a game; they both knew it. “Any Idea what comes next?” Anna teased her “Surprise me!” Chris challenged her friend.

"The Surprise" was a hogtie, and it was a hogtie worthy of the elaborate box-tie and frog-tie already binding Chris's contorted body. A cat's cradle of hemp strands tightened through Chris's thigh, foot, wrist, and arm-pinning rope bonds, the slack was removed until she was pulled into a back-arching bow, then additional hitches and knots tied to expend the remaining rope.

The ropes were tight and tested Chris's flexibility – but she knew this was not the end. Anna tied another Web of ropes from Chris Bonds to the pulley. Finally, Anna seemed satisfied “Beam her up Charlotte! One Meter and 20 over the Ground if you please!”

Chris groaned as Charlotte executed the Command. Her bonds tightened significantly as the Pulley lifted her contorted body up. But all in all, it was bearable. Anna knew what she was doing: The pressure was distributed evenly. She swayed slightly.

Anna enjoyed the view very much: The tall Blonde, clad in black Stockings and Underwear only. Confined by tight ropes, swaying slightly in the Air “We will make a few embellishments later” the Russian grinned “Tell me, Chris, what is missing?” The Pianist chuckled “Let me guess? A gag?”

“Yes!” Anna grinned deviously “A Gag, and I have just the right Idea to stuff that large mouth of Yours!” Chris was not intimidated in the slightest “Carry on!” She heard Anna´s soft footfalls, walking obviously to the sideboard. The Russian was picking up some items …

“Open up!” Anna commanded “Ahhhh!” The dark-haired Violinist stuffed first a medium-sized nerf ball in the blonde´s left and right cheek. Chris steeled herself …. The taste of foul rubber filled her mouth. She felt that Anna had inserted an inflatable gag in her mouth. The pressure grew as her friend tightened the closing straps behind her neck. Very tight.

“Charlotte inflate the Gag till I give the Command to stop” the Russian commanded “Of course Anna!” The bladders in her mouth began to expand and pressed the Nerf balls in Chris´s cheeks and discarded her Jaws. Anna did not say stop. Chris had the feeling of suffocating soon. She made soft gurgling noises.

“Anna” Charlotte intoned evenly “There are safety Protocols in place” Still Anna did not say stop “I am not programmed to harm anybody seriously” The AI sounded as controlled as calm as usual. Chris's Face turned purple slowly “Charlotte stop and deflate the Gag till it is safe!” Anna´s voice broke the Silence. The blonde sighed as the pressure receded. She felt Anna´s presence in front of her.

The Russian took Chris´ head in both hands and kissed her gently on her forehead “Sorry Chris” she said lowly “I got carried away” The blonde mumbled something in her Gag which sounded like “I am Okay”.

“We can continue?” Chris nodded. Anna went away. She heard that. Chris felt a sharp tug at her Ponytail: Anna had fastened a rope to it and tied it now to her Ankle bonds, which forced Chris to look straight ahead “Now” Anna´s voice rang eerily loud in her ears “Now it is time for some payback!” The blonde mumbled something in her rubber and foam-filled Mouth “Payback???”

The riding crop hit Chris hard on her left butt cheek. Zap! The right one. Anna switched between left and right …. Anna did use the riding crop freely on the blonde´s firm butt – Chris´ black Panties did little to soften the blows. The blonde could hear that the Russian was walking now around her. She never knew where Anna would hit her next. Zap! The balls of her right foot! Zap! The heels of the left. No part of her body was left out.

The blonde was breathing heavily as the Russian finally stopped “Listen, Chris! I will check now on Merit – and when I return, we will have some more fun!” The Pianist could not see it – but Anna grinned “But before I leave ….” The Russian walked to the sideboard and retrieved two items.

The blonde could do nothing as Anna tied a thick long woollen skiing sock across her lower face. The Violinist had last worn it when she had been skiing with James in Zermatt in December. Since then, it had matured in her hamper. Of course, Anna made sure the dirty sole rested under Chris´ nose. But Anna was not done. The piece de resistance was a pair of hose, the one she had worn on Anck-Sun-Amun´s Funeral: Its crotch panel rested firmly above Chris ´nose. The blonde groaned.

Chris heard as Anna slipped her Birkenstocks on “Charlotte entertain Chris while I am away!” The blonde heard the Door closing – and the Vibrating Eggs sprung to life … Chris felt the powerful vibrations in her Anus and her Pussy ….

Anna tapped down the Floor to Merit´s Suite. She had to smile. This had been fun – mostly. The Russian had to admit the Stunt with the inflatable Gag had been cruel. There had never been any real danger because Charlotte had overridden her command before any serious mishap could have happened. But Anna felt a bit ashamed.

What Merit had done to Ragna, Sophie, and Sybil? She was curious. And the prospect of having some more fun with Chris – was elating, so to speak.

Anna knocked firmly at Merit´s Door.

“Enter” she heard the Egyptian's bright Voice, Anna opened the Door and stepped over the Threshold. She had to smile ….

Muffled moans, groans, and laughter greeted her:

Sybil lay on her side on the floor. Clad in nude hose, and a white lacy bra and Panties. Merit had subjected her to a tight ball tie. Anna grinned: The Tech Genius, who looked so much like the famous Model Chrissy Marie tried enthusiastically to move her feet. Why was that? Merit had taped to vibrating eggs against her soles. But Sybil's Efforts were in vain: The Egyptian had tied her big toes together and against her ankle bonds. Sybil's lower face was covered by a silken scarf as were her eyes.

“Good Job!” Anna chuckled.

On the bed lay in a backbreaking hogtie Sophie: Merit had braided her long dark tresses and tied them to her toes. She too wore nude hose and underwear only. In her case: emerald, green. Sophie was also blindfolded and gagged with silken scarfs. Judging by her rhythmic movements she had some entertainment.

And there was Ragna: Merit had tied her in a Tiger bench: Which was basically a sitting strappado: Under her Ankles, the young Egyptian had laid a brick – which put more strain on Ragna´s long legs: At her feet sat Merit and used two feathers to tickle the hell out of the Icelandress´ nyloned soles. Ragna´s laughter was very much muffled. As her Companions, she was gagged and blindfolded with Silk Scarves.

Merit stopped tickling Ragna and turned to Anna “How did I do Anna?” The Russian hugged Merit tightly and smiled “You did an excellent job!” The Egyptian beamed “Let them out in one hour!” Anna smiled “And see that you get some rest!”

“I will!” Merit said sincerely “What will you do?” The Violinist smiled “I will have some more fun with Chris but go to bed then! Good night, Merit!”

“Good night, Mistress!” the Egyptian beamed and grabbed the two feathers again …

Anna closed gently the Door and walked back to her own Room. She opened the Door to her Room and stood in Awe on the Threshold: Chris´ contorted body, swinging in the Air, was shaken by – what must have been – an earthshattering Orgasm.

The Russian did say nothing – slipped as silent as possible her Birkenstocks off and stepped into the Bedroom. Chris was breathing heavily – and totally oblivious to her presence. With a smile, Anna watched as her friend's breathing returned slowly to normal. Her skin was glistening with sweat and the scent of arousal hung heavily in the Air.

Chris drew greedily breath through her hose-covered nose. Her heart hammered in her Chest like after 100 Metres Sprint. Then she sensed a Presence. One she knew. What was Anna up to now? She steeled herself.

The Russian could read her best friend's body language like nobody else. And so, she sensed that Chris grew tense. Expecting another attack by her, Anna. It was at this Moment that the Violinist decided to end this Game. She had had her pound of Flesh.

Chris waited. But nothing happened. She listened to Anna´s regular breathing. Moments of Silence “Charlotte” she heard Anna finally saying, “The Table!” “Of course, Anna” From the floor under Chris a table rose. The blonde heard soft clicks. The Table was now fixed in its Position, roughly at a height of 120 above the Floor.

“Let Chris down!” Anna commanded “Gladly Anna” and Chris was sure to hear that the AI approved Anna´s decision. Gently the blonde´s contorted body came to rest on the smooth and cool surface of the Table. The Pressure on her limbs receded – which especially Chris´ back welcomed.

The blonde felt that Anna fumbled at the knot of her blindfold. Finally, the Scarf gave way and Chris had to blink several times, till her eyes had adjusted to the bright light. Gently Anna cut through the hose covering her nose and unknotted the stinky sock. Minutes later the Russian pulled the Nerf balls out of Chris´ Mouth. She drooled instantly. Gently Anna wiped her Mouth with a cloth dry. Chris licked her lips “Thank you” she whispered – after she felt secure enough to say something. It took Anna some 20 Minutes before Chris lay free of any Restraints on the Table. She winced as she turned on her back and some more as she sat up “That was quite the ride” Chris smiled at Anna “But I guess I deserved that” “You could say that” the Russian returned the smile.

And it was a genuine warm smile “This morning I would have gladly murdered you! But Merit-Amun bade me not to be too cross with you” “And you listened to her" Chris grinned “I had enough time to think – when I was lucid enough and had no vivid hallucinations” Anna´s smile was contagious “Tell me more” Chris prodded “No, I don´t” the Russian demurred and blushed a bit. Anna changed tack: “Here is an idea, why don´t you have a shower, freshen up? In the meantime, I organize us a midnight snack and something to refresh your dried Vocal Cords?”

Chris smiled “Sounds like a Plan” As she put her feet on the soft carpet, she winced, and Anna grinned as her friend walked to the door after she had put her Gown back on and slipped her Sandals on …

The next Morning:

It was a sunny and cold Morning End of January – and this morning all the Inhabitants of the Villa slept in. Sophie was the first to get up followed by Merit and together the Lawyer and Anna´s Lady-in-Waiting prepared Breakfast. The last joining the Table was Anna. Chris had appeared just a few Minutes before her – and nursed the first Cup of her favourite Green Tea. The blonde knew better than to engage the Russian in Conversation. Before she had her first Cup of Coffee Anna was best to left alone.

Later they reconvened in the Living Room “I am curious what this Present is!” Chris nodded at the Wooden Box, Ramose’s´ Present. “I have a bad feeling about this” Anna stated, “My Guts tell me, this is something sinister”.

If Chris´ had learned anything during their Adventures in Egypt? To trust Anna´s instincts. Had she listened to Anna in the first place things might have gone differently – and a lot of bad stuff would not have happened. “It is settled then” the blonde nodded “Sybil” she turned to the Genius of the Group “Put the Box under lock and key till Evie arrives. Then we will have a closer look!”

Anna felt it was the right decision. And nothing was so important that it could not wait three more days. She was glad to have put Anck-Sun-Amun´s funeral behind her. The Russian had no desire to return any time soon to Egypt – but there were those parting words of Merit-Amun:

“Goodbye for now Anna! The Gods foretell that we shall see each other again – and soon!”

Somehow Anna felt more than she knew: Ramose´s Daughter had spoken the Truth ….

The End – or is this the End or the Beginning?

The future will tell.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

excellent!

If it were the end, I would surely miss the setting and all. But it would be a god, if not perfect end, to that awesome tale! Superb, epic job!
Now, bring on the movie!
:D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 3 weeks ago excellent!

If it were the end, I would surely miss the setting and all. But it would be a god, if not perfect end, to that awesome tale! Superb, epic job!
Now, bring on the movie!
:D
Thank you! By the way another Hallmark is not far .. we are nearing the 400.000 Views!

Progress on Hayley´s and Kirsty´s Wedding is good should be up in three to four Weeks.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Gone through the 400000 mark now. Which i'm sure will surprise nobody, UTTERLY earned.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mega23101982 »

your a brilliant writer mate thanks for sharing
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mega23101982 wrote: 2 weeks ago your a brilliant writer mate thanks for sharing
Thank you for the Compliment. I do my best. More is to come. The next story will be "Tying the knot" - Kirsty´s and Hayley´s Wedding. If all works out as planned a first draft might be complete End of the Week.

The Wedding will take place at Berstein Manor at the Hamptons.

What I can tell: Two circles of friends of the Brides will meet: Those the reader knows from @mrjones2009 Saga "Nothing Personal" and my main Cast.

Hayley King and Kirsty Garrett are OC´s of @mrjones2009

There will be another Cross over in this Story to, with a phantastic Creator you can find on Deviant Art: "ThePhantom52".
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Fantastic, awesome, brilliant, what else can I say. I honestly don’t think there’s been another member who’s gone from supporting others, such as myself, to being a true author of bondage involved tales like yourself @Caesar73. And I’m sure I’m not the only one awaiting yet more of your genius to be shared
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

Bandit666 wrote: 1 week ago Fantastic, awesome, brilliant, what else can I say. I honestly don’t think there’s been another member who’s gone from supporting others, such as myself, to being a true author of bondage involved tales like yourself @Caesar73. And I’m sure I’m not the only one awaiting yet more of your genius to be shared
Dear Friend, thank you for your most kind words. Your constant encouragement, especially in the early Stages, and that of others made that possible. As for "more"? I am happy to annouce that the Prologue of "Tying the knot" is due tomorrow at the latest, here:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 44#p176244

Kirsty and Hayley will finally tying the knot with a little help of their friends of old and new. And be assured: A lot of knots will be tied :)

Location will be the Hamptons :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic