The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls: Chapter 114 (18.03.2024) (FFFF/FFF/ MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago a wonderful mix of cozy, playfully atmosphere and the threat of yet another of Anck's devoius, vengeful plans...
Thank you [mention]Nainur[/mention] ! Anck-Sun-Amun has indeed hatched another devious plan. Here were go a little "Games of Thrones" :) The High Priestess will do all to thwart the Grand Viziers plans. How she will do that? The next chapter will tell :)
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Anck-Sun-Amun clearly has plans. What they are is anyone's guess?

It will surely mean that someone is in for a difficult time!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago Anck-Sun-Amun clearly has plans. What they are is anyone's guess?

It will surely mean that someone is in for a difficult time!
Correct Assessment 😀 The only question is who???
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Correct Assessment 😀 The only question is who???
This question will be answered tomorrow :) So stay tuned - this will be the final update in 2022 - but the story will continue!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] l [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

Good evening friends, readers, followers. This is the final update of the Year 2022. Thank you all for your interesst, your support and your comments. With this chapter we leave Egypt and return in the next to London: Chris and her friends are about to meet the Queen at Buckingham Palace. Today though, we learn more about Anck-Sun-Amuns Game of Thrones. As [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] mused someone will find herself in peril :)

Later that Evening after Sun Set, Anck-Sun-Amun´s Quarters:

Anck-Sun-Amun took a look around: Nefer had outdone herself, she had to admit. The Table in the living room was laid for two and beautifully decorated and the spicy aroma of oriental spices filled the Room. Yes, this arrangement was perfect for its intended purpose.

Nefer interrupted her train of thought “Mistress, Lady Merit-Amun has arrived” The High Priestess nodded “Why don´t you show her Ladyship in Nefer?” And for a Moment a small evil smile curled the lips of the Egyptian “The Lady Merit-Amun” Nefer announced as she entered the living room again – with a tall Woman in her late Twenties in her tow. Dressed into the traditional long, pleated white Dress of the Egyptian Noble Women, a Diadem on her head; exquisite bracelets on her wrists and ankles.

A beautiful pectoral rested between her ample breasts. She wore no wig but her shiny black hair cut in the Style of the Old Kingdom, so it fell straight to her shoulders. She wore golden Sandals with a low heel and Anck-Sun-Amun could see glitter of the golden toe rings on her perfectly pedicured toes.

Merit-Amun bowed slightly and greeted Anck-Sun-Amun politely “High Priestess, I thank you for the Invitation” She sounded polite enough but also a bit apprehensive, which was no surprise, considering whose daughter she was. But as a Daughter of Isis it would have been a great insult to decline that invitation by the Grand Mistress of her Order. The High Priestess stretched her right arm out, so that Merit-Amun could kiss her Superior´s ring.

“Come my dear Merit-Amun let us have a seat” Anck-Sun-Amun smiled at Merit-Amun:

Next to the large table to wooden Couches stood and Nefer helped first their Guest and then her Mistress down. As they had settled in, Nefer brought two crystal goblets filled with a red, sparkling concoction.

Anck-Sun-Amun raised her Goblet and toasted “To Isis!” Merit-Amun returned the Toast and they drank. Merit-Amun got more relaxed. She knew about the Animosities between the Head of her Order and her Father, the Grand Vizier – but she was bound by Honour and Custom to obey a Summon of Pharaoh´s High-Priestess.

To her Surprise the latter had been in high spirits and she sensed no ill will. She did not know what that sparkling fruity concoction was made of, but it went straight to her head and made her a little giddy.

She listened as the High Priestess told her about her Mission in Europe and the trashing of that Bitch Anna Romanova. Suddenly she had trouble concentrating “Excuse me Mistress, what did you just say?”

“My dear Merit-Amun, are you not well?” her host sounded really concerned “No” Merit-Amun replied her words a bit slurred “It must be the heat …” In the same Moment everything went black.

Anck-Sun-Amun watched as her Guest sank down on the recliner and waited for a Moment. When she was sure Merit-Amun was out, her benevolent smile was replaced by that of a cruel predator about to strike.

“Nefer!” she called after her Lady in Waiting “Help me to bring the Lady Merit-Amun to the Dark Chamber and let us make her more comfortable ….

30 Minutes later:

Merit-Amun´s head felt incredibly heavy – not a hangover. But she had immense difficulties to open her eyes and to focus. At first everything was blurred, as soon as her vision had cleared she saw a person sitting across her on a chair, smiling broadly “Look Nefer, who has returned to the living!”

It was only then, that Merit-Amun registered her predicament: She sat on a wooden chair with a High Back. Her wrists and her ankles were tied with heavy manacles against the chair. Two broad leather straps held her upper body firmly against the back of the chair. She wanted to say something, but a large rubber ball in her mouth prevented her from speaking.

The High Priestess seemed to be amused but she looked not unkindly at the other woman. “Listen Merit-Amun” she addressed her: “I have nothing against you it is your father I have problems with.

I know for fact that he confides in you, and I need to know all the dirty little secrets he told you” Merit-Amun´s eyes went wide “No need to get anxious my precious, I will not torture you, we will just have a civilized conversation – I suspect you are little thirsty, right? It’s a side effect of the drug” Merit-Amun nodded.

“I tell you how this goes: We will remove the gag, but you won´t say a word! Is that clear?” The High-Priestess was still polite, but there was a steely undertone, which made it clear, not to test her resolve and Merit-Amun was no fool. She knew precisely what her Superior was capable of. So she nodded”

“Very well then” Anck-Sun-Amun nodded “Nefer, remove Merit-Amun´s gag! And remember Merit-Amun! Not one word!”

Nefer unbuckled the gag and pulled the large rubber ball out of Merit-Amun´s mouth. Anck-Sun-Amun held her gaze, her grey eyes conveying the message to keep silence and that gaze was more powerful than any verbalized admonition.

Anck-Sun-Amun pressed a bowl filled with water gently against her dry lips. The Water was cool and refreshing. In the same moment a warm sensation ran through her body. Despite her predicament she felt entirely relaxed and comfortable, sure the High-Priestess wanted to know, what she knew about her father´s secrets? Why not? Where was the harm in that? The enigmatic smile of Anck-Sun-Amun became broader and she poised her first question ….

Afterwards Merit-Amun had no recollection how long the interrogation had lasted or what her superior had asked her and what she had said. She felt still relaxed and entirely at ease.

“See, Merit-Amun that was a really pleasant conversation I am sure you want another refreshment - wouldn´t you?” Nefer had returned with a crystal goblet filled with a green liquid “Here drink this Merit-Amun, it will help you to relax” It tasted fruity was cool and soothed her throat. She felt a slight tingling in her toes, fingertips and her whole body.

Nefer began to remove the manacles and the straps. Merit-Amun wanted to rise, but she couldn´t. In fact she could not move a single muscle! She could not even blink. She was on the verge of panic. She had been drugged - again! Her breathing accelerated rapidly.

The High-Priestess seemed to sense her Agitation “Calm down Merit-Amun, the potion we drugged you with, paralyzes your body – but it is not permanent. For what we have planned for you, it is easier you are unable to move. We need you out of the way for a spell and if your father plays ball, it won´t be that long. We will mummify you, but no harm will come to you, Nefer let us begin!”

The two women lifted Nefer and carried her to a large stone table? Merit-Amun guessed by the feel of it, the cold hard surface she was laid one, had to be a stone slab. Quickly she was undressed she starred at the ceiling of the chamber: A scene from the book of the dead, depicting the journey of the soul through the Underworld.

Despite the High-Priestess´ assurances she was terrified. Being mummified alive? She wanted to scream. But her paralyzed body betrayed her. She was condemned to stare unblinkingly at the ceiling above her and to endure what happened to her.

Her two captors worked together like a well-oiled team: While one Woman wrapped her left leg with cotton bondages from her ankle to her groin, the other did the same with the right leg. Then they repeated the procedure.

Merit-Amun felt the increasing pressure. Then she was sat up and next her arms were wrapped, before her upper body vanished under tight bandages.
Only her groin, her feet and her head were not covered in bandages, the reason became soon clear to her:

If she could have seen to her right, she would have seen: There was a tray:

On the tray was a black rubber plug with a blunt tip, a flared shaft that tapered to a thin base, and a thick flange with a thin length of tubing and a rubber bulb protruding from the base. It was an inflatable anal plug.

Also on the tray were a steel speculum and a clear plastic bag containing a coiled length of plastic tubing, on it stood "Urinary catheter." There were also a small plastic jar, a vial containing cotton swabs, and a pair of small, white cardboard boxes.

Nefer stepped to the foot of the table, grabbed Merit-Amun's ankles, and spread her legs as far apart as the width of the table would allow.

Any observer would have seen the Anck-Sun-Amun opened the jar and used a cotton swab to give the business end of the butt-plug a thorough coating of what appeared to be clear lubricant.

Both, Anck-Sun-Amun and her Lady in Waiting were wearing latex gloves. The High-Priestess nodded and Nefer took hold of Merit Amun's right ankle, again, and this time lifted her leg into the air and towards the center of the table, rotating Merit's hips and lifting her butt slightly off the table.

She stepped around Nefer and ducked under Merit-Amun´s elevated leg. She leaned close and deftly inserted the plug into Merit's anus then pumped the bulb three times, inflating the plug. Merit-Amun felt the strange sensation as the but plug was inserted in anus, but she was powerless to do anything about it “I am a great ragdoll manipulated by my handlers”

Anck-Sun-Amun ripped open the catheter bag, pulled out the coiled tubing, and painted lubricant on the tip. When all was ready, Nefer propped Merit's leg against her shoulder, settling Merit's butt back onto the table and splaying her legs. Nefer then deftly spread Merit's labia with her latex-clad fingers and the High-Priestess inserted the catheter into Merit's urethra.

She then charged a syringe with some clear fluid—water, oil, whatever and injected the syringe in one of two branching ends of the long, clear tube. The High-Priestess explained to Merit-Amun "That inflates the balloon just behind the tip," she explained, "anchoring the catheter in her bladder."

The two Women wrapped Merit-Amun´s body now in bandages from Ankles to her neck and repeated the Procedure three times. Only her feet and Head were not covered. That changed though. Nefer produced a rubber cap and pulled it over Merit-Amun´s Head, taking care that all of her black hair was covered by it. Then Anck-Sun-Amun wrapped her head, leaving only her face free:

Nefer made another trip to the shadows and returned with a rubber... something. It turned out to be a double-sided mouthpiece of medium-density foam, pierced by a black rubber breathing tube.

The High-Priestess used a dental retractor to prop open Merit-Amun's unresisting jaws, Nefer inserted the plug then the High-Priestess removed the retractor. Next, a wide strip of Elastoplast tape with a hole cut in the center was used to seal Merit's full lips and anchor the mouth-filling plug in place. Merit-Amun had the feeling that her mouth was entirely full, though this was not the most strictest of gags imaginable.

Then, more bandage-tape was used first to reinforce the gag, encircling and covering Merit Amun's face. Now, only a narrow slit over her eyes, a tented opening over her nostrils, and the tip of the breathing-tube relieved the smooth, skin-tight wrappings.

Nefer strolled into the shadows, and returned with what was unmistakably a gas mask. It had a full-sized face-shield of clear glass, a mouthpiece with an attached length of hose, and a web of rubber straps.

If she had could move her eyes, Merit-Amun´s Eyes would have gone wide. “No need to panic my dear” the High-Priestess calmed her “This is necessary so that you can breathe easily”

The Lady in Waiting and the High-Priestess placed the mask over Merit's semi-mummified face, making sure the mouthpiece was properly aligned, then stretched and secured the straps, compressing the gasket around the edge of the mask and insuring a good seal.

The two women stepped back and smiled down at their handiwork: Merit-Amun was a tightly wrapped bundle, with very feminine curves. The flower-vibrators had given her what might be called bandage pokies, but otherwise she was a white mummy, not counting the gas mask, of course.

Thanks to the ear-buds Merit-Amun could hear Anck-Sun-Amun clearly: Let me explain to you, what will happen next: We will stash you in a sarcophagus and connect the breathing tube to your air supply system.

It will not only supply air, but a gas, which will not sedate you but cause lucid hallucinations of sorts. The relaxing drug will wear off in two or three hours. If anything goes well and your father complies, this will soon be over”

Merit-Amun felt that her body was placed into a sarcophagus, then the lid was sealed and she was alone in the darkness. She was on the verge of panic again “I am alone in the darkness, I cannot move a muscle still” Merit-Amun tried to control her breathing, taking slow and deep breaths, inhaling the oxygen and the gas through the tubes.

Very pleased the High-Priestess looked down at the coffin at the shape of a mummy and nodded to Nefer who pressed a button and the coffin vanished into the floor and seconds later nobody would have suspected that it had ever been there.

Anck-Sun-Amun smiled ominously “Now Nefer, I will pay the Grand Vizier a visit!” What Merit-Amun had told her, was enough to make the bastard do her bidding “And Nefer?” “Yes Mistress?” “Stay here I need your Services later!”

“As Mistress commands” the other woman bowed deep.

Anck-Sun-Amun strode purposefully to the entrance door of her lodgings, which was guarded by four guards. She turned to the commanding officer, her head held high, her cold grey eyes drilling into his. Imperiously she addressed him “You will bring me at once to the Grand Vizier, a matter of the utmost urgency has come up!”

“But ….” soldier began “I said at once” the High Priestess cut across him “If this goes wrong and Pharaoh learns about that, it will be your head on the block not mine” The officer was clearly conflicted: he had his orders but did not want to draw Pharaoh´s ire on him.

He nodded curtly, then turned to his guard detail: “You, with me!” he ordered one soldier “Follow me please High Priestess!” he bade Anck-Sun-Amun – but the latter strode purposefully down the corridor, so that the Soldiers had to follow her – not the other way around.

As they reached the private quarters of the Grand Vizier, the Captain of the Guard wanted to knock at the Door, but Anck-Sun-Amun turned to him “You wait here!” opened the door and left the astonished soldier behind her.

As expected, Ramose was sitting at his desk working through some papers, as the door was wrenched open he looked up, his face stone cold as he became aware of his visitor “What are you doing here! You are supposed to be in your quarters!”

“Hello to you too my dear Ramose, I wish you also a pleasant evening!” Her voice honeysweet “Why I am here? You and I have an important matter to discuss”

Ramose made a motion to call for the guard, but the dark haired woman stopped him “I would not do this, if you value the safety of your daughter ….” She smiled still, but the threat was only barely veiled.

And it had the desired effect, the Grand Vizier starred at her then he hissed in cold fury “What has my daughter to do with this? If you harm her ….”

“Don´t worry about Merit-Amun´s well-being – in fact she is safe and sound, if it stays that way, depends on you. And before you think to let my Quarters be searched let me tell you this: Firstly: You will never find her in time. Secondly: Merit-Amun told me quite a few interesting things. I bet Pharaoh would be not amused, if he learns about your dirty secrets.

If looks could have killed Anck-Sun-Amun would have dropped dead to the floor instantly but besides that the Grand Vizier was powerless. The High-Priestess had him by the balls – and she knew that.

With barely hidden disgust he spat “What do you want?”

“I knew you would see sense my dearest Ramose” again that false honeysweet smile “Nothing big, let me tell you …”

20 Minutes later the High Priestess entered her bedroom, where Nefer already await her, kneeling head bowed. “You may raise Nefer!” the other Woman told her Lady in Waiting

“Where you successful Mistress?” she asked politely. A grim and evil and triumphant smile crossed the latter lips “That I was, all went according to plan – and now I need some relaxation ….”

Unknown Location, the same time:

Merit-Amun drifted in and out. She was not entirely conscious but not unconscious either. She could not focus and had only a fractured memory of what had happened “I had been invited by the High-Priestess, we had had a drink and then I can remember nothing, I am floating”

She could not move either. Her whole body was compressed from all sides. Everything was dark. There was a strange sensation between her legs and her Anus felt filled. Strange dreams, images whirled through her clouded mind, erotic, arousing images.

Suddenly the strange sensation between her legs and in her anus intensified, her eyes went wide and her pulse quickened

The bed-chamber of Anck-Sun-Amun:

Nefer was tied up, very much so: She was most stringently hogtied and gloriously naked. The Hogtie was so tight, that she could grab her Ankles with her Hands, had her hands not been shrouded in translucent tape. Her toes had been bound together and bound back to her Elbows. Her insteps were also lashed together rope bands pressed her bound legs tightly against her tights and her shapely backside.

What was Nefer doing on the bed of Anck-Sun-Amun? She lay between Anck-Sun-Amun´s splayed legs and was “busy” “Good Nefer” the High-Priestess had her eyes closed “More” she moaned “More” Her breath became quicker as Nefer´s tongue did her magic, exploring her nether regions most skilled.

A guttural moan escaped Anck-Sun-Amun´s lips as Nefer tipped her over the edge. That had been a glorious orgasm the Egyptian thought as she returned slowly to earth. She sighed contently and pressed the head of her Lady-in-waiting firmly against her crotch.

“Nefer do not stop! Continue! Worship me!”

And Nefer did just that ….

She continued. She worshipped.

The Throne Room the next morning:

Anck-Sun-Amun bowed before Pharaoh. Two stairs below stood the Grand Vizier. His face betrayed no emotion, but the High-Priestess could sense how much it cost Ramose to maintain his cool façade “You better play ball” Anck-Sun-Amun thought “Or Merit Amun pays the price!”

Pharaoh nodded and the Grand Vizier took this as his clue to speak “Pharaoh´s scientists have examined the scrolls you brought back, the bad news is one of the scrolls is a fake. It was very cleverly made, so it is not your fault High-Priestess. You did your best.

Anck-Sun-Amun could sense how hard it was for him to admit that “Deserves him right” she thought.

Pharaoh spoke: “So what do you recommend Grand Vizier?”

“Oh son of Horus, we have to find another solution, and my scientists told me, there might be one – and it would be wise to task the revered High Priestess with that Mission” the Grand Vizier replied.

“Very well” Pharaoh nodded “So it shall be then” He turned to Anck-Sun-Amun “High Priestess don´t fail me in this task and I want you to put Grand Duchesse Anna Romanova under surveillance, I want to be informed about every step she makes, under no circumstances you or anybody else is allowed to touch her. When the time comes I will reveal myself to her and make her my Great Royal Wife!”

“It will be done as ordered son of Horus” the Egyptian confirmed with a smile. Inwardly she fumed Pharaoh was obviously smitten with the cursed Russian. But what mattered was: She had decided this battle for her.

And Anna Romanova? She would find a cure for that problem once and for all – without circumventing Pharaoh´s orders – directly - she had her ways ….”

“High Priestess!” Pharaoh interrupted her line of thoughts “I want you and my Grand Vizier to work in this matter together. The King looked first at the Grand Vizier then at the High Priestess sternly “Another failure is not acceptable. I will hold both of you responsible if this mission fails because of your personal differences. I will not accept any excuse.

“Are we clear?”

“We are, oh Son of Horus!” both confirmed, Anck-Sun-Amun with a smile, the Grand Vizier with a stern face.

As they left the Throne Room the Grand Vizier gave her a scornful look but said nothing. Outside he said curtly “My office” after they had entered his quarters he spat with utter contempt “What now? You got what you wanted!”

“Losing your temper is bad for your heart” the High Priestess advised him sweetly “Merit-Amun will return soon to you, alas she will though not remember anything what happened, while I know all your dirty secrets now, so I suggest we do what Pharaoh compelled us to do, don´t you think?” She smiled sweetly, condescending.

Her smile vanished “Never forget I have you in my hands Ramose” turned on her heels and left, leaving a fuming Grand Vizier behind her.

In impotent rage the Ramose stared after the High Priestess, his eyes drilling like laser beams into her back “You will regret this Anck-Sun-Amun!” He would neither forgive nor forget – and revenge was as dish best served cold, Ramose was patient.

In one of the ancient scrolls he had read about a myth, a certain sea snake which had a very unusual method of attracting its prey. It lied at the bottom of the ocean as if wounded. Then its enemies approached, and yet itl lied quite still. And then its enemies took little bites of it, and yet it remained still. And then it stroke.

And so would he.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

A nice way to end 2022!

Looking forward to what this tale has in store for 2023.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] said,
In impotent rage the Ramose stared after the High Priestess, his eyes drilling like laser beams into her back “You will regret this Anck-Sun-Amun!” He would neither forgive nor forget – and revenge was as dish best served cold, Ramose was patient.
You are ending the year with a bank. Looking forward to the New Year.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] l [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]BlissfulMisery[/mention]

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago You are ending the year with a bank. Looking forward to the New Year.
Thank you my friend, since the end of 2022 is drawing near, I will present you with a preview of the next chapter :)

The first paragraphs of Chapter 52 ....

London, 10 Days after the Date Night, Buckingham Palace, shortly before 0600 PM

Outside Buckingham Palace:

For London at this time of year the Weather was quite well: It was dry. It was cold, but no rain, only a light breeze from the North – and now and then even the sun peeked through the clouds.

The tourists, who stood before Buckingham Palace this day watching the changing of the guard, would have noticed nothing out of the ordinary. The Grenadier Guards executed the changing of the guard with their usual precision and diligence, befitting for the Queen´s guard.

Anyone familiar with the music the band usually played, might have wondered though that among the marches the band play during the change of guard was one of the most famous German Marches, composed by Ludwig van Beethoven, “York´scher March”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRNwkdJQ3vo

Only a very exclusive circle of people knew that behind the Palace´ walls a very special event was about to commence: A festive Dinner attended by Her Royal Majesty the Queen and a Recital by three musicians – two of them at home on the great concert stages of the world: Christine von der Marwitz and Anna Romanova.

[…]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The next update, featuring the complete concert at Buckingham Palace is due on Wednesday! Consider it as my personal tribute to her late Majesty the Queen. Three Hurrays to her Majesty the Queen! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray! Hip hio hurray!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Hip hip hurray!

The full concert? Looking forward to it. It is great to see this story going strong, even in 2023 (yes, I know it is only 38 hours young EST time).
We'll wait for the full version on Wednesday.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Hip hip hurray!

The full concert? Looking forward to it. It is great to see this story going strong, even in 2023 (yes, I know it is only 38 hours young EST time).
boooom - booooom- ... - booooom! 24 shots (hope it's the right number) for a royal salute! Or was it 21 and ElSupremo demanded 24? Damn. ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Hip hip hurray!

boooom - booooom- ... - booooom! 24 shots (hope it's the right number) for a royal salute! Or was it 21 and ElSupremo demanded 24? Damn. ;)
I checked :) The Royal Gun Salute is 21 Shots :) But it depends also on the location: When fired at Hyde Park or at Green Park 20 additional shots are fired because they are Royal Parks. So friends here follows the complete Chapter 52! Long live the King!

London, 10 Days after the Date Night, Buckingham Palace, shortly before 0600 PM

Outside Buckingham Palace:

For London at this time of year the Weather was quite well: It was dry. It was cold, but no rain, only a light – but brisk - breeze from the North – and now and then even the sun peeked through the clouds.

The tourists, who stood before Buckingham Palace this day watching the changing of the guard, would have noticed nothing out of the ordinary. The Grenadier Guards, the first infantry regiment in line of the Household Division founded in 1656, executed the changing of the guard with their usual precision and diligence, befitting for the Queen´s guard, easy recognizable by their white plumes.

Anyone familiar with the music the band usually played, might have wondered though that among the marches the band play during the change of guard was one of the most famous German Marches, composed by Ludwig van Beethoven, “York´scher March”

Why this choice of music?

Only a very exclusive circle of people knew that behind the Palace´ walls a very special event was about to commence this evening. The Royal Standard up, indicated though that Her Royal Majesty the Queen was at Buckingham Palace today.

Her Royal Majesty would attend a festive Dinner and a Recital by three musicians – two of them at home on the great concert stages of the world: Christine von der Marwitz and Anna Romanova.

Inside Buckingham Palace:

Chris sat at the Keyboard at the Grand Piano in the State Dining Room at Buckingham Palace her hands folded in her lap. With its Walls tapestried in red, its high ceilings, the golden ornaments, every detail spoke of the grandiose nature of the venue: From the opulence of the carpets to the sumptuous furnishings adorning every surface.

The State Dining Room had a humbling effect on any visitor –and as experienced as the pianist was, this was not a concert hall like so many others she and Anna had played in together: at Vienna, Berlin, London, Paris, Rome, Tokyo or New York. Buckingham Palace was different: From the very large paintings at the southern wall former kings and queens looked regally down on the humble guests.

The pianist allowed her mind to wander for a spell:

Buckingham Palace had been and still was the epicentre of the British Monarchy, even if nowadays it’s beating heart Her Royal Majesty Elizabeth II was residing mostly at Windsor Castle. Here at Buckingham Palace History had been made, still was –and Chris felt humbled. Like most people of the world the blonde had grown up with the Queen, she knew no other British Monarch.

Chris resolutely pushed those thoughts aside and focused: From her place she could see the very large white double winged doors through which Her Royal Majesty was about to enter shortly. On her right stood Sophie, her hand resting on the Piano, Anna on her left.

While Anna seemed relaxed, holding her precious Lord Dunn Raven Stradivarius and her bow loosely in her right hand, Sophie was obviously slightly nervous. Chris smiled encouragingly at her “We will be fine Sophie, think of the Dinner at the Adlernest, today? This is fun!” she whispered.

Sophie smiled back, but seemed not to be entirely convinced – and Chris understood her. Despite all her routine she too was more nervous than usual before she stepped into the limelight of the stage.

Anna on the other hand seemed to glow. She loved events like these. The Russian seemed to thrive on them. The more attention the better: Chris accepted the limelight as a necessity she could have gone without it. Anna bathed in it.

Chris looked around:

On their right side at the Dinner Table their friends and the guests who had already arrived, where chatting amiably, among them Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke and the Duchesse of Cambridge.

Chris could not hide a grin: Kirsty looked like she wanted to be anywhere but here while Hayley was in an animated conversation with the Duke of Cambridge – as Chris knew Hayley loved these occasions, her partner on the other side would have preferred a fight to the death with her bare hands against all odds than forced to make small talk.

Hayley on the other hand was definitely enjoying herself: The Duke had probably made an amusing remark, because Hayley laughed her bell like laugh. Only few people could resist Hayley, when the blonde with the piercing blue eyes turned her charms on – the Duke was not one of those happy few, obviously.

Sarah McKenzie was obviously having a conversation with the Duchesse of Cambridge. If Chris had been able to listen in, she would have heard that the Duchesse and the Dark Lady were discussing the finer points of interpreting Vermeer´s paintings. The Duchess possessed a degree in History of Arts at St. Andrews, one of the most elite Universities of the UK, while the Master Thief had studied at the Sorbonne. Rumour had it that the Duchess had passed her exams with an “Outstanding”

Chris had to smile: The Canadian could be really charming when she was in the mood and Her Royal Highness was very easy going – as Chris could tell. The Duchesse was all smiles. It was a genuine smile, coming from the heart. Her Royal Highness wore Queen Mary´s lover knot tiara, Jenny Packham´s Elspeth Cape gown in in white Ivory. One day the Duchess would be Queen. But there was no evidence of this in her friendly and warm demeanour.

The pianist took another look around:

For the occasion the Girls had dressed up to the nines: Anna wore one of her trade-mark-concert-gowns, which left her left shoulder bare, this one in red, with matching red platform sandals. Sophie had chosen a black evening gown, while Chris herself had opted for a silver gown her shimmering golden mane flowed like a golden cascade above her bare shoulders down her back. A collier of diamonds bordered in silver adorned her neck. Hayley had outdone herself with a light blue dress which matched the colour of her eyes perfectly like the sapphire collier she wore around her neck.

Chris eyes glided above the perfectly adjusted Keyboard. James had to have pulled some strings. The Grand Piano was a shimmering black Fazioli F 308, the Grand Piano Chris usually preferred. It´s keyboard was perfectly tuned to her touch, the pianist had done this herself – no other person was allowed to touch the piano she played.

Chris had tuned the instrument yesterday and a final time today, it reacted like a well-trained dressage horse to the slightest signal of its rider. As she had walked the vast corridors, passages and stairs of Buckingham Palace today she had felt small and insignificant. With every step, she felt the press of history and the expectation placed upon her by virtue of her presence.

Chris looked at her watch it was two minutes to 0600 PM. She exchanged a quick glance with Anna and Sophie. Precisely at 0600 PM the four service men of the life guards in their scarlet tunic, a metal cuirass with a matching helmet with white plume stood to attention. In the door way The Queen stood with James in his black tuxedo at her right side. The Queen wore a light blue gown with a lace overlay embroidered with crystals and a sash detail at the waist.

On her silvery shimmering hair the Queen wore Alexandra´s Kokoshnik Tiara, an heirloom from 1888, with 488 diamonds in total. Other precious diamonds shimmered in the soft candle light: The Antique Girandole Earrings and the City of London Fringe Necklace. All guests rose. Even at 96 Her Royal Majesty had a commanding presence still.

Chris exchanged a last short look with her friends - her hands hovered over the keyboard, 007 nodded almost imperceptibly.

Chris began to play: She had transcribed the fanfare, composed for HRM´s Coronation in 1953 by Gordon James which often preceded the national anthem, by herself. She thundered the full accords into the piano and the majestic sounds filled the vast room. Chris had done her best to compensate for the power of a full brass band – she had done a marvellous job Anna thought, her friend had used the potential of the Fazioli to full effect.

God Save the Queen - 85th Birthday of HM, Queen Elizabeth II at Westminster Abbey

Once again the Russian was fascinated how effortlessly Chris hit every key with ease, despite the fast tempo – and the blonde had obviously decided to throw safety over board. Her technique was perfect as always, but Chris went all in: She improvised a cadenza! Anna supressed a grin “Chris you are showing off!” Scales, full accords, risky jumps at full gallop, crossed hands – The blonde did something she seldom did on stage: She delivered a good show. Anna sensed how the audience listened with rapt attention to this display of artistry.

A precise modulation and Chris played now the introductory notes of the anthem itself and seconded by Anna and accompanied by Chris Sophie intoned “God save the Queen”, her shimmering dark mezzo sounded marvellous, touched every heart:

“God save our gracious Queen
Long live our noble Queen
God save the Queen
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the Queen”

If the lawyer was nervous still her voice did give nothing away: her intonation was perfect, not the lightest quivering in her voice. Anna´s Stradivarius added its warm radiant shimmering tone to Sophie´s voice and Chris´ play.

As the three musicians had ended, there was silence – then something astonishing happened. Elizabeth II nodded in acknowledgement to the trio at the piano and graced them with a small smile. To Chris that gesture meant more than many of the waves of applause she had got on the stage.

In perfect unison the three musicians bowed. James Bond escorted the Queen to her place, pulled her seat back and helped her down – as always the perfect gentleman – Anna smiled. Staff presented each guest with a champaign flute.

Chris, Anna and Sophie bowed deeply a second time. They had been briefed above the protocol by the Master of the Household´s department: Chris, Anna and Sophie would be shown to their seats at the table. Her Royal Majesty would address them and Chris as leader of the pack would reply. Then after a four-course-dinner the musicians would deliver the recital for their most gracious host.

Chris had been told that she would be placed at the right side of the Queen. The blonde would not admit that to anybody, but she was nervous like a teenager before the Prom “It happens not every day that you sit next to a living legend” Anna had commented when they had been informed of the arrangements.

While they were escorted to their seats, Chris felt all eyes resting on her and her friends. Anna, she knew, loved this attention, while the pianist skipped those events whenever possible – and for Sophie this was the first official concert at all. To sing for HRM was the hell of a debut. She was a member of a very exclusive circle now.

Finally they all had taken their seats.

To the pianist it felt like a dream come to life. Elizabeth II had been a constant in hers, in everybody´s life. She had been always there. Chancellors and prime ministers came and went but Elizabeth Regina, born Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, was eternal – or at last it had seemed that way.

Last year her beloved husband, “her strength and her stay”, the Duke of Edinburgh had passed away shortly before his 100th birthday – and Chris remembered those incredibly sad pictures of the mourning Queen, sitting alone at Windsor´s St. Georges Chapel. They had touched her deeply. But only a short while after the Duke´s passing the Queen had fulfilled her duties again.

Her unwavering commitment to the Crown, to the people, to the Commonwealth had Chris always filled with admiration. Elizabeth II had been the embodiment of selfless service through her long reign.

“And we have something else in common besides an iron will and discipline: The attention to detail, the razor sharp intellect” Chris thought. She stole a glance at the Queen. In body she looked frail, fragile, but beneath the physical, her strength and intelligence shone through. “Not surprising” Chris thought “The Woman is 96 years old, with a lifetime of service to her nation.”

But the pianist sensed the strength, the kindness, the calm power under the surface. They had been told the Queen would approach them. A clink interrupted Chris´ line of thought, she almost jumped.

Her Majesty had risen and turned to Chris and her friends “My dear Miss von der Marwitz” she paused for a spell “it is my great pleasure to welcome you and your friends here at Buckingham Palace” Chris blushed slightly as he Queen continued “It is said that music has the power to connect people, to bridge gaps and to fill trenches. You and Her Grace, the Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova and Miss Sophie Reichenbach are a living testimony to that fact”

The Queen paused a second time.

Chris blushed even more, and as far as she could tell even Anna blushed deeply too and Sophie´s face turned as red as a beetroot.

“I was told” the Queen continued “that you and your friends did the Crown an invaluable service” and now it was Chris´ friends turn to blush “I was also told, that one member of your group has served three tours honourably in Afghanistan” Queen Elizabeth turned to Kirsty who turned even redder as a beetroot “As Mr. Bond informed me, your services to the country have not been recognized properly, that shall be amended” Kirsty´s face turned even more red now – she looked studiously down on her lap.

The Queen continued “I will raise my Glass and bring out a toast to the power of music: To music!” “To music!” the Dinner party returned and applauded.

After the warm applause had died down, Chris rose to return the toast “Your Majesty” she paused for a spell “We all – and I think, no, I know” the blonde corrected herself and smiled warmly “that I speak on behalf of all my friends and colleagues, we all are deeply honoured by your most kind invitation into your home. Thank you!

Warm applause.

“It will be a great honour to give a concert for you, your Majesty. Chris paused for a moment “Everybody who knows me is aware that I am not the one for long and winded speeches. On the Contrary, Her Grace Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova”, Chris smiled at Anna, always says I would rather jump into a lion´s den than holding a speech, so let me be brief.

"Your Majesty! In your most gracious words you mentioned the power of music, that it can bridge gaps and fill trenches, or as Beethoven put it? From the heart to the heart! Today Anna, Sophie and I will share this power of music with you, so let me bring out a toast – it might have a familiar ring to you."

“From the heart to the heart!” “From the heart to the heart!” the dinner party responded. Chris sat down. Her pulse was racing – to her surprise her right hand was slightly shivering.

As she learned during the splendid dinner Her Royal Majesty was very well informed about Chris´ Career. At first the blonde had been a bit timid in the presence of the Queen, but Chris found out what so many people who had had the honour of meeting Elizabeth II had said:

The Queen was very good at putting people at ease – and so the Conversation soon flowed freely. Her majesty was especially interested in the Concert at Carnegie Hall. And it took not long till the Queen and the artist were in deep conversation about the Chopin autograph.

Time passed quickly. It was around 0830 PM when the Dinner party took their seats in front of the Fazioli. Chris looked at Anna: Her best friend was in excellent spirits: The pianist had registered the exchanges of looks between the pianist and the blonde agent.

The flame was definitely rekindled Chris knew: Anna had spent the one or the other night in Belgravia lately – and there had been the occasional rope mark … Chris smiled to herself “What?” the Russian whispered “Nothing” Chris smiled broadly “I tell you later, let us concentrate on the concert!”

While the musicians warmed up, the Dinner guests followed the preparations with rapt attention or conversed with one of the other guests, mostly: Kirsty was still baffled by the announcement of the Queen “I still can´t believe it” she shook her head “You look the part” Hayley teased her “You look still like a deer in headlights” the American grinned broadly “And he is soo cute” the blonde swooned “The Duke of Cambridge!” “That was pretty obvious” Kirsty replied dryly “You behaved like a besotted teenager” “You are such a spoilsport at times” Hayley replied unfazed “And he is cute!” the blonde added “Admit it!”

Kirsty whispered “More cute than me?” The American smiled “Convince me - later”

The Dark Lady and the Duchess of Cambridge continued their conversation. The thief found that the Duchesses´ knowledge about the French impressionists rivalled her own, which said something . Of course the thief did not tell the future Princess of Wales, that she had been responsible for some spectacular heists, one involving a painting of Monet ….

In the meantime the three musicians had finished their preparations: Sophie´s right hand rested on the piano, while Anna stood on Chris´ left, her bow hovering above the strings of her Stradivarius.

Chris, Anna and Sophie had discussed long with which composition they should begin. In the end Sophie had proposed “Dido´s lament” composed by Henry Purcell, the Orpheus Britannicus. It´s famous description by Leopold Stokowski was played annually in London by the massed bands of the Guards Division at the Cenotaph remembrance parade in Whitehall on Remembrance Sunday, the Sunday nearest to November 11, so Dido´s Lament was a subtle tribute to their host, besides that Sophie´s dark shimmering mezzo was the perfect instrument for this composition.

Chris rose and clanged a spoon against her champaign flute. The listeners fell silent “Your Majesty, your Royal Highnesses, revered guests” the blonde´s melodic alto voice reverberated through the hall “We will begin our concert with one of Britain´s greatest composers – no, not Handel –“ she smiled “which I consider a German still” - and paused for effect “but Henry Purcell” One could have heard a needle falling to the floor “You will hear now “Dido´s Lament” sung by Sophie Reichenbach!”

Henry Purcell: Dido's Lament (Dido and Aeneas); Anna Dennis, soprano, with Voices of Music

Applause branded up, as Chris sat down, the three musicians exchanged a last look, then an almost imperceptible nod by the pianist: they began. The pianist improvised the first introductory tones, as it had been customary in the 17th century.

She did not play very loud, but every tone resonated with quiet power in the air, filling the vast room. Another short exchange between Sophie and Chris and Sophie intoned the first solemn sad notes of the recitative secco

“Thy hand, Belinda, darkness shades me,
On thy bosom let me rest,
More I would, but Death invades me;
Death is now a welcome guest”

The lawyer had chosen a very slow tempo. As she sang the first tones of the Aria, Anna´s Violin, played over and under the melodic line, while the piano made for a solid base. Sophie´s voice conveyed effortlessly the sadness of Queen Dido of Carthage. Left by Aeneas she was about to throw herself on the pyre:

“When I am laid, am laid in earth, May my wrongs create
No trouble, no trouble in thy breast;
Remember me, remember me, but ah! forget my fate.
Remember me, but ah! forget my fate”

Sophie´s voice moved slowly and stately upwards in half notes. Then moving down again, ending on a full note on f sharp, then jumping high up the scale “Remember me! Remember me”! The music alone would have been enough to convey the sadness of the betrayed Queen of Carthage, but the lyrics added another dimension. And Sophie seemed to be a reincarnation of Dido. Sophie was Dido reincarnated in that very moment.

After the da capo - Sophie had just sung her last note - Anna played a few soft and sad tones, ever tone a bit more piano, then a most delicate pianissimo, incredible soft. Then silence. It was as if the audience was under a spell. Nobody seemed to dare to break it by something trivial like applauding.

Evie took a handkerchief to wipe some tears away – and as she looked around, she was not the only one ….Sophie´s voice had touched hers, everybody´s heart. She had felt Dido´s pain, her sadness and desperation.

Finally someone broke the spell and applauded, the rest of the audience followed suit. The three musicians bowed “Sophie you could have made a stone weep!” Anna whispered smiling in Sophie´s ear “Yes, Sophie you were wonderful!” Chris chimed in, smiling broadly.

After several more bows. Sophie and Anna left and took their seats behind the grand piano: Chris would now play solo: Before she sat down at the grand piano she bowed to her audience and announced:

“I will play for you now Brahms´ Variations over a Theme of Handel" and bowed slightly a second time. Chris sat down. She closed her eyes, took her time to concentrate, let her hands rest on the keyboard without stroking a key for a few seconds “Focus, this is just a concert. Something you have played countless times before” she told herself.

And something happened she had experienced several times before, out of sudden all pieces fell into place: after Sophie´s performance the blonde just knew, that this would be one of those evenings when the most difficult compositions posed no challenges – when she had the feeling she could fly.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... _Theme.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfMq03MbkUk
Handel-Variations by Brahms, interpreted by Grigory Socolov

Chris concentrated a final time. She inhaled deeply and began to play: the elegant aria moved in stately quarter notes in 4/4 time. Twenty five Minutes later she reached the final Variation, and as the final accord stood in the room, there was stunned Silence, nobody applauded – again - as if everybody feared to break the spell. But then someone did. And the applause did not stop. Afterwards Chris could not tell how many times she bowed.

The applause died down when the blonde sat down at the keyboard again. She graced the audience with a warm smile – Chris could sense the rapt attention – and she waited for a spell before she announced the title of the encore she would play “Brahms, Waltz op. 39 No. 15!”

The fragile, delicate melody blossomed under her fingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS_SSLCfkD8
Lars Vogt plays Brahms

After the encore Chris walked to her seat, Anna rose and strode to the grand piano. As the pianist and the violinist passed each other, the two musician´s hands touched briefly – and they exchanged a warm smile “I am inside a song” Anna thought.

The blonde took her seat and followed Anna´s preparations. Anna had not told Chris and Sophie what she would play, but Chris had a feeling, a hunch.

And as the first warm tones of the Stradivarius filled the Hall? She smiled. The Russian played the Chaconne. Not just simply a Chaconne, but the Chaconne by Bach, the final set of the Partita in D-minor. It was one of Anna´s trademarks, had always been. Chris knew, the piece had a very emotional meaning to Anna – and she had reserved playing it for special occasions only in the last years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBJPVnJ8m-Y
Gidon Kremer plays the Chaconne by Bach

And Anna´s magic enthralled her audience.

To all people present the reminder of the evening passed like a blur.

All of them would ask themselves later if they had dreamt this evening.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was one big chapter. And te ladies blushing? Really? :lol:
Thank you for sharing the clips in the story, it enhances the chapter.

> this would be one of those evenings when the most difficult compositions posed no challenges

Always a good feeling when that happens, when everything falls into place.
Well done Sir!

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Yet again such a gifted, well worked, interesting and history soaked chapter my friend, your story telling has constantly improved, your ability to lead the reader just where you want perfect. Keep this up and the audience will be wanting you to take a bow as well.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Aaaawwww, a wonderful, wonderful chapter and I can only guess how long this idea had been carried in a mind even before "putting it to paper". Apt choice of music!
Great read!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

I can only echo the comments made by others on your latest chapter in this wonderful series.

Bravo! Bravo!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Yes, our damsels can blush - and who would blame them in this case? :D

I spent a lot of thought about the "concert program" [mention]Nainur[/mention] - in Anna´s and Chris´ case Schumann and Bach do reflect on their personality. The music they play tells us something about their character. As in Anna´s case there is a very personal story why the Chaconne is so important to her - we will learn at a later date about that. As you rightly noticed I have spent quite a time with this chapter. To write it I planned early in the year 2022, but I hesitated long to write it. When Her Majesty died on Septembre 8th I hesitated some more - I wanted to be this chapter extra special. And at times we are the harshest critic of our own efforts, you know that. But piece by piece it came together.

A special thanks goes to [mention]wolfman[/mention] in this case: When I needed a second opinion he was there.

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] My thanks for your glowing praise - I just try to do my best :)

[mention]mrjones2009[/mention] Thank you for your kind comment. Imagine me bowing :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

An advantage of being offsite for a day or so is the great pleasure of catching up. [mention]Caesar73[/mention], you have outdone yourself, sir! Wonderful selection of music. The telling of the story is a dream of legend.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago @Caesar73, you have outdone yourself, sir! Wonderful selection of music. The telling of the story is a dream of legend.
Thank you for your most kind words Sir! My favourite piece played in this chapter is Purcell. This Lament is beautiful - and sad. The music alone conveys Dido´s emotions so very well - but the Lyrics matches the music so well.

The next update is due on Tuesday or Wednesday.

A short preview, what to expect: Chapter 53 will feature an romantic encounter - one of the musicians is in dire need of relaxation after the already eventful evening.

With Chapter 54 a new arc will begin. The enemy has neither forgiven nor forgotten - and Anck-Sun-Amun has a long arm .... as our heroines will learn. The road lying ahead is a long and winding one .....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hello Friends, this chapters marks the End of the quiet time - the enemy does not sleep!

[mention]Bandit666[/mention]

London, Chris´ Suite, Hall Place Manor, around midnight:

Sieglinde was bored beyond belief. Obviously Chris and her friends had lots of fun at Buckingham Palace. The brunette had to admit though, that she understood them. To play for Her Majesty and other Senior Royals might happen once in a lifetime. And Sieglinde knew by now how much the music meant to Christine von der Marwitz.

Among many other things Chris was foremost a musician by heart, one talent of a generation. It had Sieglinde taken time to understand that about Chris. For the first time she had realized that at the Adlernest, when her former boss, Carl von Winterfeldt, had forced Chris and Sophie Reichenbach to play for him …

She sighed and sank back on the soft cushion under her head. She must have dozed off, because suddenly a sound startled her. It was the opening of a door, the door of Chris´ suite. She heard Chris singing to herself, then a content sigh – “You are relieved to get rid of your heels I bet” Sieglinde smiled to herself.

The soft footfalls of stockinged feet came nearer, Sieglinde could now understand what Chris´ was singing “La ci darem la mano” “Give me thy hand oh fairest!” – Carl von Winterfeldt´s former head of security and now bodyguard for high profile clients snorted “I would give you my hand and more – alas I can´t at the moment”

The footfalls stopped, she heard the unmistakable sounds of a zipper being unzipped, the soft whoosh of fabric gliding to the floor. The footfalls came nearer Sieglindes body bounced as someone knelt on the mattress.

Chris´ beaming face appeared into her limited field of vision “Did you miss me?” The pianist seemed to glow from the inside she was obviously in high spirits “Listen Sieglinde! I will freshen up, then I let you out – and then ….” Chris let the words hanging in the air “But we will do something to help you pass the time”

Sieglindes yes went wide as the Vibrator lodged into her pussy sprang suddenly into high gear. The vibrations got stronger every second, her pulse quickened, she moaned into her gag and strained against her soft but unforgiving restraints.

Chris set her feet on the mattress, the lush carpet felt soft under stockinged soles. The blonde looked down on the bed, where Sieglinde was on her way to dreamland according to the muffled sounds she was making.

Since her body was encased into two restraining bags it was difficult to tell. The large down filled cocoon which was Sieglinde was held on the mattress by six different straps, to prevent the cocoon from rolling down the mattress “Overkill” Chris had to admit, but it was fun. “She waved at the cocoon “See you soon Sieglinde!” and sauntered into the bathroom, with the gracile movements of a large predator. Her long blond mane fell down her back in waves. Except the pantyhose she wore not a stitch of clothing.

Sieglinde did not register that, in the same moment orgasm hit her. She screamed into her gag and her eyes rolled back, so that one could see the whites. Only slowly her breathing returned to normal “Just you wait Chris, just you wait”

30 Minutes later she heard Chris returning from the bath room “I will let you out now” the blonde announced cheerily. Sieglinde felt that one after another the straps which held her cocoon down loosened. Then Chris face appeared into her field of vision “You know it is hard work to restrain somebody in those bags without help” The blonde pulled the zipper of the second larger restraining bag down, the pressure around her body lessened considerably “I thought though hogtying you or tying you in a ball would have been more uncomfortable, don´t you think?” Sieglinde kept her silence.

Finally Sieglinde was free of the bags. Gently the blonde helped her into a sitting position so that she could swing her bound legs on the floor: Chris smiled down at her –and Sieglinde looked up to her: Chris had now her shiny mane into a ponytail. She had obviously redone her makeup and obviously applied fresh perfume: the scent of patchouli hang heavy in the air which aroused Sieglinde very much, she loved that scent.

Chris had changed into a black silken negligee which reached barely down midthigh, on her legs black thighs – the brunette could see the red nail polish shimmering through the black nylon – and the golden glitter of the toe rings.

And Sieglinde felt the heat between her legs rising. Chris was a goddess! Sieglinde made an impatient motion with her shackled hands. Freeing herself was impossible since the bondage mittens made her hands useless. Two straps held her arms against her body.

“All in good time!” Chris smiled and knelt down to loosen the straps which held Sieglindes insteps together and graced the brunette with a deep view into her décolleté. Finally Sieglinde was free – and licked her dry lips after Chris had removed the heavily padded panel gag.

“Some champaign?” the pianist smiled – Sieglinde shook her head “Later, but now I want to get rid of this suit first –“ “And the diaper” the pianist completed her sentence. “That too” Sieglinde stood and waddled as gracefully as she could into the bathroom. At the door she turned around briefly “prepare yourself for some serious payback!”

“I expect no less” the blonde grinned.

When Sieglinde returned 30 Minutes later she took in the sight before her: On the bed, comfortably reclined sat Chris, one leg crossed above the other, one nyloned foot dangling, putting the book aside she had obviously read aside looking expectantly at the brunette, letting her gaze lazily wondering over Sieglindes body:

Her red negligee did little to hide her charms: her full bossom, her long trained legs “Why don´t you help yourself to a glass of champaign?” Chris pointed to a small round table next to the bed. There stood a champaign cooler, with two flutes, filled to the brim with the sparkling liquid.

Sieglinde took the two glasses and sat next to Chris on the bed. They clanked glasses and drank. For a while no one said a word. The air though was crackling with electricity. “How was she?” the brunette shot out of the blue “The Queen you mean?” Chris feigned innocence “Who else? Micky Mouse?” Sieglinde teased the blonde. For a moment the pianist seemed very far away gazing into the distance, then she focussed on the other woman “Her body is that of a women her age” Chris explained

“But her mind is razor sharp still and she really has the uncanny ability to put people at ease: Sophie was nervous like hell but with a few words the Queen quelled all her nervousness. She has a fine sense of humour – and she was very well informed, she knew all about me, my career – and we had a fine conversation about Chopin” Chris paused for a moment “You know, I have played on the great stages of the world many times, but this today, it surpassed many of those events”

Sieglinde looked Chris deep in her eyes –and once more she had the feeling that Chris saw right through her soul – and there was a mischievous spark in those pools of green light. There was an inner glow the pianist seemed to be totally at peace.

For a while neither of the two women said a word, just taking a sip of champagne now and then.

Finally the blonde put her flute down “You know, I could use some relaxation – I think I earned that, you on the other hand” Chris´ alto voice became darker “Spent the whole evening comfortably reclined on my bed, this is not fair”

“Who would I be to refuse such an offer?” Sieglinde purred “As I see you have all the necessary tools to relax you already prepared” she gestured to the sideboard: A vast array to render a damsel helpless: Many silk scarves, rope, socks, panties – and several more items.

The brunette rose to her feet.

“Get up Prisoner Number One!” commanded Sieglinde now with a tone which every drill sergeant of any army in the world would have recognized. Chris though was undeterred, almost harbouring near insult slowly she rose to her feet too “Where do you want me Mistress?” she purred

“Move your lazy butt in the middle of the room and assume the position!” Sieglinde´s tone was stern “Of course Mistress!” Like a large feline predator the blonde sauntered in the middle of the room, hips swaying, presenting her delicious butt in its full glory, she stood folded her hands in her lap, bowed her head and looked on the nylon covered tips of her toes.

“Much better much better!” Sieglindes suddenly husky voice sent showers of exaltation through her spine, right under the crown of her head. She could not see, what the brunette was doing, but heard her rummaging through the silk scarfs on the table, eventually she seemed to have found what she had been looking for “This one is just perfect!” The blonde heard the soft footfalls of Sieglinde coming nearer, till she stood so close behind Chris that she could feel her hot breath breathing down her neck. And now there was something in the air, not patchouli but a much stronger, musky scent.

“I could ravish you on the spot Prisoner One” Sieglinde whispered in her left ear, her hot moist lips brushing Chris earlobe “Then why don´t you?” Chris whispered back – “all in good time the brunette purred “for starters we do this” and the blonde´s world became black, as a several times folded black silk scarf robbed Chris of her eyesight. Firmly Sieglinde pulled the shawl tight and knotted it firmly but not cruelly tight.

“You are wearing too much” she whispered again in Chris ear, with a casual flick she removed first the left then the right shoulder strap of the blonde´s flimsy black negligee. The blonde shuddered as the smooth soft silk glided down her body into a heap on the floor.

“Much better” Sieglinde murmured. Her silk clad upper body touched Chris back. Through the garment she felt the heat Chris´ body was radiating in waves, she laid her hands on the blondes firm and full breasts and squeezed them gently, repeatedly – for good measure she played with her already hard nipples. The artist moaned contentedly.

For several minutes the brunette continued to caress Chris´ breasts gently, kissed them. The blonde shuddered under this soft torment. Why don´t we enhance those beauties?” if possible Sieglindes voice became even more husky with desire “Don´t go away!” she admonished Chris playfully not that the blonde had any inclination to do so.

Again she heard the brunette searching for something. Chris sensed her returning. Suddenly a band of cool silk touched her breasts, glided upwards and was firmly knotted behind her back. The same happened a second time and now the blonde´s voluptuous breasts were compressed by bands of cool silk. A third shawl completed the figure eight harness, enhancing the firm mounds even more.

“How beautiful they are” Sieglinde whispered in her ear again – the right one this time. Again the brunette busied herself with something, softly singing to herself. What she had been doing became clearer shortly afterwards: Chris felt that a long shawl was bound around her waist, something … she inhaled sharply as Sieglinde pulled a knotted shawl directly through her crotch, she felt several knots in in all the right places “You like that, don´t you Prisoner Number One?” When the blonde did not answer at once Sieglinde pulled sharply at the crotch scarf, making Chris gasp “Do you like that Prisoner Number One?” “Yes Mistress! Very much so!”

“Tell me Prisoner” Sieglinde whispered in a dangerous low voice “What is missing?” “A gag mistress?” Chris smiled coyly “The prisoner might scream if mistress ravishes her” “What shall we do about that Prisoner?” “Gag me mistress!” Chris whispered “Ask and ye shall receive!” Sieglinde quoted the Scripture.

10 Minutes later Chris mouth had been stuffed with three pairs of used panties: Her own, Sieglindes and a third pair “This one is a present from Brunhild, she sends her best” the brunette chuckled as she pressed the used garment – blue lacy panties- into Chris´ mouth “She has masturbated on it three times” Sieglinde explained loftily. A knotted scarf held the packing in. Several layers of shawls and socks ensured that the prisoner kept her silence. Sieglinde had made sure that the sole of each sock rested under her nose.

“This one” her captor explained as she produced another heavy silk scarf “This one I masturbated three times on – for three consecutive days!” Sieglinde tied the shawl above Chris lower face so that her nose was covered. Chris groaned. The “perfume” she was forced to smell and to taste was intoxicating. Her mouth was packed with used underwear. Her nose was assailed by the stench of sweaty socks and the smell of another woman.

To her surprise, Sieglinde had not tied her up so far, just robbed her of her ability to speak and to see “What now?” she thought “Come” Sieglinde said simply and led the blind Christine gently to the bed. The tightly knotted crotch scarf made itself felt with every step. Equally gently her handler helped her to lie down on the soft mattress the silken cover caressed her hot skin.

Sieglinde looked down on the bed. Chris was an incredible erotic sight, even if she was only partly restrained: Silk scarfs covered her eyes and mouth. Her bulging cheeks pressed against the tight silk bands, which held the gag packing in her mouth. Her beautiful breasts framed and enhanced by silk bands, the crotch scarf deeply buried in her clit. Those long, well sculpted legs, covered by thigh high black nylon stockings. Time to finish the first stage: Soon Chris left and right wrists were held by tight but comfortable silk band to the corresponding bed posts.

The blonde felt that a scarf was wound around her left thigh directly under her groin. Gently Sieglinde moved the silk band up and down her leg, every time a bit lower, till the band rested around Chris left ankle. Then the brunette pulled the band tight and knotted it tightly to the left bed post. Soon her right leg was rendered immobile the same way.

Now Chris lay so tightly spread-eagled on the bed that the well-defined muscles of her legs could be clearly seen under the black nylon covering them. Playfully she tugged at her bonds and sighed contentedly: Secure but comfortable. She listened:

“It is impossible to praise a single part of your beautiful body” Sieglinde stated “I can´t possibly tell what I should worship more: your beautiful feet, your long legs, your perfect butt or your ample bossom! How do we solve that matter Chris?” The blonde moaned into her gag and moved her feet and legs as much as her bonds allowed, grated her hips and shook her breasts.

Sieglinde smiled deviously “You mean all of them?” Chris nodded emphatically “So shall it be then!” Sieglinde grinned and set to work.

What Chris could not see: Sieglinde went to the small fridge and found a bowl with ice cubes in there “Cherries right for the picking” she smiled to herself. She returned to the bed and jumped on the mattress, so that Chris body bounced. With a devious grin she took one ice cube and moved it around the base of the blonde´s breast.

Chris shuddered as the fast melting cube touched her nipple. Sieglinde used another cube and did the same with her left breast. She bowed down and followed the trail on Chris right breast with her hot moist tongue, then bit Chris playfully in her nipple, sucked on it.

The contrast between heat and ice send waves of pleasure through the pianist´s body. Her breasts were 100 times more sensible now, every square inch of her body became an erogenous zone, as Sieglinde continued that lovingly torment.

The brunette pinched her hard left nipple “What do you think Chris? Should we adorn your breasts a bit more, but Chris just moaned and groaned as the nipple clamp bit into the sensible flesh of her left nipple, then the right.

With a third cube Sieglinde drew a wet line down to Chris navel and to the crotch, and followed the trail with her tongue. The blondes moans intensified, she strained against the silken bonds.

“Maybe I should tie her toes” Sieglinde mused as she watched Chris wiggling her feet “No, it is more fun that way” she decided and took another tool and grabbed the blonde´s right foot with one hand and rolled the Wartenberg Wheel firmly from the heel to the soft flesh of the balls. The reaction was instantaneous: Chris screamed into her tightly gagged mouth and tried to evade the devilish tool or escape the firm grip of her tormentor.

But Sieglinde held fast. Chris thought she would go mad as von Winterfeldt´s former second in command attacked the sensible flesh between the toes. She giggled, she moaned, she screamed and pleaded finally through her overstuffed mouth, tried to get air through her nose. But this was just music in Sieglindes ears and she intensified her attack.

Then the torment stopped. The blonde tried desperately to regain her faculties. Her hypersensitive sole burned, tingled as if thousand ants crawled above her sensitive skin. The respite was a short one though. Resolutely Sieglinde grabbed the other foot. And then it was finally over. The blonde was a quivering, shivering, mess. Even the slightest touch on her skin made her jump. The brunette pressed one sharp fingernail into the soft flesh of Chris´ left foots fleshy balls …

With glee Sieglinde looked down on Chris heaving breasts, as her breathing slowly returned to normal. And soft but strong hands began to massage the soft flesh of the blonde´s left inner thigh. In slow circular motions, gently – Chris began to moan with pleasure as the magic hands moved nearer to her inner sanctum.

Then the massage stopped. Chris protested “Shhh!” Sieglinde calmed her “no rush, we have all the time in the world my love and continued the massage, turned then to the other leg. Chris moaned with pleasure when the brunette massaged her left foot gently.

This was yin and yang. Heaven and hell, pleasure and pain: With all the force she could muster she strained against the silken bonds, opened and closed her hands, flexed her feet, grated her hips and moaned into her gag.

Chris von der Marwitz, the artist who ensnared thousands of people on the stages of the world, Chris von der Marwitz who wielded the Katana second to none was a quivering, shivering sweating mess – driven only by her desire to get release.

Sieglinde watched with fascination and awe, then smiled down at the moaning and writhing woman “Chris it is time for another stage of our journey” Obviously the blonde had not heard her, because the blonde continued to writhe and to moan. Even as Sieglinde jumped from the mattress Chris did not react. That changed though as Sieglinde pressed the magic wand against the blonde´s crotch.

As the large Hitachi wand touched the scarf cleaving Chris´ crotch, she strained with all her considerable strength against her silken restraints. One single thought filled her overloaded brain “Let me cum!” The vibrations got stronger “Yesss! Only a bit more!” And then the vibrations stopped. Chris panted heavily and cursed loudly into her stifling gag

“Thankfully I do not understand a word you are saying Chris!” Sieglinde teased her. With two quick motions she removed the nipple clamps from Chris breasts, who screamed into her gag, panting heavily, nostrils flaring.

With a wicked grin Sieglinde rolled her stockings down. The left she balled up and pressed it on Chris´ silk covered nose, forcing her to inhale the smell of Sieglindes sweat. The brunette waited, watched as Chris was struggling for air, then she removed the used nylon, waited till the blonde had recovered somewhat – and pressed the balled up stocking against firmly on her captive´s nose, a second and a third time.

Chris was panting heavily totally oblivious to her surroundings. So the stocking cap came as surprise. The second stocking Sieglinde tied around Chris´ gagged mouth, its sole covering the blonde´s nose.

Sieglinde pressed the wand against Chris now very damp crotch rope. Again Chris strained against her bonds, against the wand, again the vibrations stopped just before she reached the point of no return. The pianist banged her head in frustration against the soft cushion tears dampened the silken band which covered her eyes, the nylon that covered her head.

Then Sieglinde decided that the blonde had suffered enough. The orgasm was nothing else than spectacular. Despite the heavy gag, Chris became very vocal. For seconds it seemed that the silken bonds would give way. Her body became rigid, her toes pointed then the artists body became limp. She had just blackened out. With fascination Sieglinde watched as Chris body relaxed and her breathing became slower, more deep and regular.

With nimble fingers Sieglinde untied the nods of the crotch scarf. It was dark and damp with Chris´ juices in places. Grinning wickedly the she pressed the damp scarf against Chris flaring nostrils. Just returning down to earth the blonde inhaled the intoxicating scent and was almost off again –so she did not register that Sieglinde removed her wet and damp panties. Chris´ labia was glistening with her juices.

The brunette knelt between the blonde´s splayed legs “Chris, you have earned your reward and bowed down, her tongue glided in circular motions across the quivering muscles of Chris left thigh, almost till she reached the crotch, then she turned to the right thigh …. and then … soon Chris rode on the waves of ecstasy, pure bliss – and then bliss, then blessed oblivion.

Later that night:

Sieglinde looked down on the sleeping Chris – after the last of several orgasms sleep had engulfed her. Gently the brunette removed the silken bonds, removed the blindfold and removed layer after layer of the gag. Carefully and slowly she rolled down the nylon stockings.

Softly Sieglinde kissed Chris on the high Arches of her left foot, then planted kiss next to kiss on Chris hot glowing skin. The blonde moaned softly, but that was her only reaction. Gently Sieglinde covered the pianist´s body with a blanket and cuddled next to her. Soon, she was fast asleep too, her left hand resting on Chris right breast.

[…]
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As I read this chapter, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], I feared that my perverted side gained control. As Sieglinde worked on Chris, my mind could not help but picture Rebecca Romijin. No disrespect intended, Miss Romijin, only the highest respect.
Spy Task Force Completed
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] A very, very hot chapter.....

Nice contrast from the refinement of the previous chapter
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Did someone turn up the temperature or is it just me? That was an outstanding and hot chapter. Somehow you manage to outdo yourself every time!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Did someone turn up the temperature or is it just me?
Nah, not just you. That was well written, sexy, hot, and irritating. That last one because I was not in Chris's place :lol:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago Did someone turn up the temperature or is it just me? That was an outstanding and hot chapter. Somehow you manage to outdo yourself every time!

Thank you for your praise! Yep, the temperature in Chris´ suite - was probably way above average :) I do my very best!
Nah, not just you. That was well written, sexy, hot, and irritating. That last one because I was not in Chris's place :lol:
Yes, [mention]slackywacky[/mention] who wouldn´t have been in Chris´ place gladly ? :)

As [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] noted this chapter is a stark contrast to the previous chapter - I liked the idea of a counterpoint to that extraordinary event.

It will be interesting so see how the relationship between Sieglinde and Chris will evolve. At the current stage it is safe to say, that it is not just the physical attraction - as the "Date night" some chapters ago showed. There are feelings involved on both sides, but to what end? It is impossible to tell at the moment.

The dynamics in the group are complex: Kirsty and Hayley are in a stable relationship, Evie and Sophie are still in the opening stages, but it looks like as if this is not just an affair. Anna and James? Their relationship has entered a new stage too - to what effect will remain to be seen.

As we know by now: Chris has problems committing herself totally to someone, the reasons are complex. There is that traumatic experience of loosing her parents for example. Being Chris´ Companion is surely demanding: Chris is a very dominant character, an over achiever: The renowned Artist at home at the great stages of the world. The fearless Warrior. Anybody who is willing to engage into a firm relationship with Chris must be ready to deal with that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic