Thieving Comeuppance M/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thieving Comeuppance M/FF

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Serena? Serena? Are you still there?” Bella hissed through the walkie talkie in a hushed whisper. She was on edge enough without her partner stopping contact with her. She tried to reason with herself. This was an old place, perhaps the walls were too thick and cutting out signal between the devices? Hopefully it was a rational explanation.

It was just after 11pm and the Bondington Estate remained in the darkness it had been in when they arrived except for the occasional unhelped flash of a torch beam.

Bella had been all for helping her friend with this burglary but as her high heeled black thigh high boots click across the floor she wondered if she had made the right choice of footwear for this sort of event. It was her first time though. A black spandex catsuit covered most of the rest of her body. She would admit that she liked the way it flaunted her curves and the few times she had caught herself in a mirror, she was impressed by her appearance. Her large breasts bulging rom underneath the material. The long elbow length gloves also added something to her outfit.

The naturally attractive slightly tanned complexion of the woman in her late twenties was partly hidden by the eye mask she wore. Her long jet black straight hair completing her appearance.

Deciding it was best to hurry up and finish off looting the empty bedroom she returned to her sack. She opened one drawer snd emptied a pile of expensive watches into it. Soon followed a jewellery box and a few other artefacts. By this point Bella was beginning to worry about the woman who had got her into this.

The Bondington Estate was a large country estate with plenty of land surrounding it. The main house was worth just below £5 million when it was last sold. Inflation since then would have seen that price rise even more. The building itself had many rooms including 8 bedrooms, a home cinema room and 4 living rooms.

It was a place shrouded in a degree of mystery though. The current owner appeared very private. They did not attend events in the nearby village, nobody in fact had seen them. The consensus was that they worked and lived away in another part of the world, using this place as more of a holiday home.

With Bella’s bag finally full she hissed in her walkie talkie one more time, “Serenaaa...Serenaaa, where are you? I’ve finished in the main bedroom. Come on, lets get out of here.” By this point Bella had indeed had enough fun for one evening. A niggling doubt started in her mind that she just couldn't ignore. What if Serena had been compromised? Or what if she had fallen and injured herself? Deciding she could not leave her here she proceeded to nervously start searching the rest o fthe house with the torch.

Each bedroom was empty. So too the bathrooms. Room by room she had no luck until she walked into the very last room towards the main front door which they had busted open. Upon entering this room Bella received a shock as the lights switched on, illuminating it from the darkness and making her torch redundant.

It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust before the answer to why Serena was not answering her became apparent.

She noticed Serena stood with her arms behind her back. The busty brunette was a little older than Bella in her late thirties. She was wearing practically the same outfit except her thigh high boots had no high heel and her catsuit was more of a v-neck, showing off her large breasts which bulged over the top slightly. As Bella scanned her body she soon noticed the black scarf that had been tied tight between her teeth. Her eye mask had also been removed.

Serena spoke with her eyes which were wide. She stayed extremely still and was trying to indicate for Bella to not do anything.

Bella could soon see why. An antique revolved extended from the arm of a man stood at the location of the light switch. It was pointed at Serena. Bella’s eyes soon met the striking blue eyes of the man. He was in his mid twenties with short brown hair and was of an average build. On this particular evening he wore a pair of red and black chequered pyjama trousers and a navy blue t-shirt. Thrown over the top and loosely tied was a navy blue thick dressing gown. On closer inspection it had not been tied at all, the central tie for the dressing gown was missing.

The pair didnt break eye contact although Bella was firmly the prey. The moment was tense. It was him who spoke first.

“Your partner struggled with answering the question so maybe you can help me. Would you mind explaining what you are doing in my house?”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have rapidly built suspense. And left us dangling, I might add. Great start.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]is right: The first chapter sets the stage nicely :) It is a safe bet that the two burglars are in trouble.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago You have rapidly built suspense. And left us dangling, I might add. Great start.
Thank you! Its nice to get back writing again, hopefully will have the next part out soon so not too long to wait. :)
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago [mention]GreyLord[/mention]is right: The first chapter sets the stage nicely :) It is a safe bet that the two burglars are in trouble.
Thank you! Indeed, the house is not as empty as they first thought. Hopefully will have the next part out soon! :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to part two [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] 😀
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Well...I...I...erm...I guess we...no we....” Bella stumbled and stuttered. Her mind not finding a believable lie and honestly what exactly could she say here? Despite Serena’s expectant glare and the fact she found herself on the spot she had nothing. A good lawyer studying the case would have a hard time explaining why two catsuited women had forced entry into an expensive house and one of them had a sack over her shoulder with valuables inside if they were not there to rob the place.

Finally Bella sighed. “I’m sorry. We didn’t expect anybody to be here. We just wanted to take some jewellery to sell from upstairs as we figured whoever lives in a house like this would not miss it and could easily replace it. Really sorry. It was a stupid thing to do.”

The man stayed motionless listening to every syllable. “I see. Well that in itself is obvious. There are few things lower than a thief and I had heard there was a successful one nearby who had robbed a few houses before here. I didnt expect to find two working together though.”

“I know. Again i’m so sorry. Tonight was my first time actually. Normally she works alone...not that it makes it better.” Bella gulped as she saw the glare from Serena that had locked onto her.

‘Oh you idiot. Don’t confess. You could have picked anything, fancy dress wrong house...anything? Or cause a distraction and take the weapon from him.’ Serena thought to herself.

“Do you think that makes it better? If its your first time killing someone, do you still end up a murderer?” The man rebuffed.

“Of course. Sorry.”

The man reached into his pocket and retrieved something chucking the metal object in the direction of Bella as it skidded across the floor.

“Take these. Cuff your wrists behind your back.” The man instructed. Realising she was not in a position to argue she reached down and did just that. She clicked the right wrist one first followed by the left. Each one was locked on tight.

“Good. Unfortunately for you whether its your first time or not, it will be your last time. I will be calling the police.” The man explained for the first time with a smirk on his face.

“No. No please. Come on, i’m really sorry, we won’t come back. Can you not just let us go?” Bella began to plead. She was beginning to panic. She should never have joined Serena, what a stupid thing to do. Now she faced the shame of being arrested, prison potentially. Her eyes began to well up.

Even the more experienced Serena looked concerned. She normally liked to have the control in every situation but for the first time she did not. Prison for her would be bad news as well. Her successful burglary career would also be in tatters as her mugshots were displayed across local newspapers.

“Too bad. They are already in their way.” The man smirked bemused.

“Please. I’ll do anything. We’ll do anything. I dont want to go to prison.” Bella pleaded. She sacrificed her pride, begging for a way out that did not involve legal proceedings. It was all rather humiliating. Serena’s stone faced focus had also subsided. She did not know what to do or how to get out of this. She also felt a tinge of guilt towards Bella. The one robbery that has gone wrong is the one she tries to help a friend.

The man suddenly paused. An idea coming to mind. His tone softened.

“You at least seem genuinely remorseful. With that in mind I am prepared to offer you a way out of being arrested and prison which will surely follow. My request though is one of a more personal nature. If you decline then that i fine but you will be being arrested.”

Bella stopped sobbing and looked up at the man with hope filling her eyes. Serena was also intrigued why exactly he could possibly want to help either of them.

“What...what do you want?”

“My request is rather unusual. I would expect full commitment. You are either all in or all out but would receive training depending on your needs. If you decline and try to say what i offered to anyone I will deny it. There is no evidence and really nothing for me to lose.” The man makes clear before continuing.

“My solution is for you both to give up your thief lifestyle and become my slaves.”

Bella didn't know how to react. She didnt like having to rob people but a slave? What would that even involve?

“A slave? What would that even involve?” Bella asked repeating her inner thoughts.

“Well I have a big interest in bondage. You two are attractive women. If you really want me to call off the police and deny the capture of a renowned thief and her unlucky accomplice, as well as the fact you tried stealing from me, then i would like a solution that suits me as well.”

Bella didn’t know what to think. The idea of being a bondage slave both excited and repulsed her. Bella liked her life before the problems which caused her to start burgling but the idea did excite her.

Serena too was not instantly dismissive as she weighed up the shame of being arrested, tried and spending time in prison. She had dabbled in bondage from time to time however she was used to being in control. To give up her lifestyle for someone...it would take some adjustment.

The man softened his tone slightly, realising he may need a final sales pitch to really tempt them in.

“Look I don’t mean this to come across the way it sounds. There is a reason you need to rob houses and have found yourselves in this position. Now i realise my suggestion may be daunting and a little weird however I have money. I can make both of you enjoy yourselves especially if you fully accept the role. You are either all in or all out. As an extra incentive I will personally deal with any outstanding debts which I think is the reason you came here in the first place.” The man smiled now, lowering his gun to appear more friendly.

Serena glanced at Bella. Bella glanced at Serena. The pair sighed one after the other.

“The way I see it coupled with the fact the police are on the way your options are limited. Let me help you both and I guarantee neither of you will look back.” The man rebuffed with effectively his closing argument.

The pair had soon made up their minds.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the sales pitch at the end :) Quite an unusual solution - but who of us will complain?

It will be interesting to see, how Bella and Serena adjust to their new life :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was quite the sales pitch at the end :) Quite an unusual solution - but who of us will complain?

It will be interesting to see, how Bella and Serena adjust to their new life :)
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed. Indeed plenty to discover in the coming parts ;)
Guygagged wrote: 1 year ago Very goid writing, well done!
Thank you! Much appreciated! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(This was supposed to only be a draft however i accidentally pressed the wrong button so as I’m happy with it, enjoy the extra part! :) )

“Ok. The police will want to know what happened. Have we got our story straight?” The man instructed as he looked back at the two women. Bella was still wearing her catsuit but the man had found a knee length turquoise dress for her. Bella liked the look of it in the mirror.

Serena would not normally wear a dress apart from formal occasions. She too had been surprised with a pink dress. She pulled the skirt part down a little. At least with the catsuit still in place it looked like tights. Neither of them knew what to expect about what they had just signed up to but the priority was m sure the police went away happy there was no break in.

Soon the doorbell rang and the pair joined the man to put on a convincing performance.

The man answered and as predicted there was a police man at the door in his mid 40s.

“Good evening sir. We were notified of an attempted break in at this property. Is everything ok?” He asked as he looked behind the man and spotted the two women stood in the hallway watching on.

Serena was tense. Was this all a trick and he was going to have them arrested anyway?

The man began laughing. “Its a funny story. You see we just got engaged in front of Her friend. In the excitement we burst a champagne bottle and the cork shot into the window and broke it. Sorry i forgot in the confusion i needed to cancel your visit.” He wrapped his hand around Bella’s waist from the side suddenly to show they were a couple. Bella even lifted up her hand showing the ring that was given to her by the man for this backstory.

“Hmm ok, is this true?” The police officer looked at both women who nodded and put on a smile. “ Well i can see why you are excited. Congratulations. Just make sure you are more careful next time and make sure you fix the window.” The officer smiled happy.

“Thank you. Sorry about the wasted trip but thank you for checking on us.” The man called out as the officer returned to the car and drove away. Once he was gone the door was shut leaving the three alone once again.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Nice setup so far
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mister The Edge wrote: 1 year ago Nice setup so far
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic