Captive Swan M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Captive Swan M/F

Post by Mr Underheel »

“Are you from Antarctica? Swan. ELIZABETH Swan. From Pirates of the Caribbean. Yes. That’s who I am channeling. “

Every year for the past 5 years she had gone to the Renaissance Festival in Holly dressed as one of her favorite characters. She had the chest to make the corset and the dress from early in the movie look fantastic! Actually, her boobs almost exploded out of the dress. But not only did she think she looked hot, she actually did look smoking hot. Guys flocked around her whenever she was on site. That confirmed her self-image and helped her stay in character whenever she was there

“But I promise not to burn the rum”, she would tease using her practiced British accent. She played the part well

There was one young man in particular that she fancied. He was the only one that she ever agreed to date. He was cute, smart, had a sarcastic wit and sprinkled subtle innuendo in their conversations. She probably felt a little too comfortable with him, considering that he never even tried to get to second base with her. And yet, after a couple of drinks, her tongue got very loose.

She told him just enough about her hidden fantasy that she felt almost embarrassed. “Do you know how the Pirates kidnapped Elizabeth? I would love for something like that to happen to me!” He only asked a few questions about it, but the topic never came up again. And then, dammit, he disappeared! That was last year at the fair. And this year, she had not seen him at all. She figured that he was just not interested after her baring her soul like that. So she wasn’t surprised when he hadn’t shown up again this year.

One particular Friday night she went out to her car alone after the festival closed down for the night. Only a few cars were left in the lot. Feeling a bit down because, here she was, looking hot as fuck, going home alone again on a Friday night. It was a warm night. She opted for car windows down rather than running the AC. Some breeze would feel good.

Slowly she pulled away, heading for the exit. From out of nowhere a figure appeared in front of her. Captain Jack Sparrow! Wielding a large sword!

“Avast, wench!” he shouted. Rushing to the open window he laid the sword to her throat. “Your booty is mine”, he growled.

Elizabeth’s terror turned to excitement when she recognized her heartthrob from last year.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Got to admit, normally i prefer girls to be the captor rather then the captive, but you've set this up VERY well. Intriguing.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago Got to admit, normally i prefer girls to be the captor rather then the captive, but you've set this up VERY well. Intriguing.
Thanks! I hope to work on the next part soon!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

LunaDog wrote: 2 years ago Got to admit, normally i prefer girls to be the captor rather then the captive, but you've set this up VERY well. Intriguing.
Absolutey :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

“Where did you disappear to?”, she asked. “I thought we clicked!” “I know not of what you speak, missy. I have been at sea on the Pearl for nigh two years” he brogued. “But my compass has been leading me this way for some time. I believe that you have a treasure worthy of plunder.”

He got in the passenger seat and pointed his blunt sword at her. “Transport us. Follow my directions. Err in any way and I’ll slit yer throat. Or squeeze your boobs!” That made her laugh. “Don’t hurt me, you swine! You know who my father is, don’t you? He will send the entire fleet after you if you harm me in any way!”

“Aye, I know that swaggering windbag that raised you. I know he will pay handsomely to get his little Elizabeth back. No harm’ll befall ye if ye mind your Ps and Qs. Do as I say and be smart about it!”

He directed her to a lonely dirt road that lead into a dense stand of maple trees. “Stop. Out. Stand and lean against the carriage.”

She obeyed, noticing that a warmth and wetness seemed to be growing in her nether regions. It nearly exploded when he pulled her arms behind her and securely bound her wrists and then her elbows.

“Into the rear of the carriage with ye, wench!” He bound her ankles together, noticing for the first time that she was wearing a pair of 5” tall Espadrille wedge sandals. Breaking character for a moment he said, “Uh, these aren’t from the age that we’re recreating, you know.”

“No, but they’re comfy and sexy!” He didn’t argue. She was right.

He jumped in and drove off to their next destination
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

[mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I do hope you will continue with this. It's a great beginning.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Great story idea, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic