F/F kidnapped tourist

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
kidnapph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F/F kidnapped tourist

Post by kidnapph »

Its my first story and I hope you will like it. Sorry for all the wrong written words, my bad grammar. English is not my first language. The captive Kitty is inspired by a IG model Namen x_kitty_moon_x. You can also find me there under hostageheaven. The pics will not disappoint you!

Kitty was very happy. After she quitted her job she finally had time for herself. Ryanair took her from cold Ireland to Berlin and she cant wait to explore the whole city. She spent the whole day in different clothing stores and for lunch she tried the „Currywurst“. So delicious! The best thing at this day: she found a group of cool women and men. They are all studying at a college but seemed to be more in bars then at their college dorm rooms. The mixed group took Kitty with them for a bar tour. The only bad thing at this night: she still wear her black platform heels and tight leather leggings. Its not that comfortable but the german men seemed to like her style. Her top was very usefull to get some free drinks. „Different country – same guys!“ she told herself with a smile. At 11 pm she felt very tired. Maybe its cause of cocktails or her long shopping trip. Kitty thanked the whole group for the funny evening and promissed to write them in the next days. She grabbed her jacket and close to the exit kitty felt that using the toilet was needful.

She was holding the frontdoor oft he toilets open and let a woman passing. „Dankeschön“ said the older woman. Kitty wasnt sure how old the woman is cause everyone wears a covid mask. But think she must be in her 40s. „If I was tall as her I would wear skirts more often“ she thought. But this woman was wearing comfortable clothing, she looked more going on a hiking trail then going out in a bar. And wth iss he wearing black surgical gloves? It seemed like she is more drunk then kitty, cause she just stand before a mirror and doing nothing.

Kitty passed her finally and opened a toilet cabin to do her thing. As she was finished and exit the cabin she was attacked from the side. A strong gloved hand covered her mouth. Covered is not the right word, the hand pressed her lips so hard shut that kitty got tears in her eyes. The other hand pressed something really hard in her back. „Dont make a fucking sound or you got a hole in your back like a whale. I got a gun missy, understand?“ Kitty was shocked and tried to say yes but with the tight grip on her mouth she was only able to make some strange noises. „I asked if you understood me? Just give me a nod or I will shoot you in the toilet!“. Kitty cant hold back tears but she nodded. „Good girl I want you to be quiet and spent some time with you in the cabin. But dont be sad, it will be only for some minutes. Lets have a walk!“ Kitty marched as order in the cabin and heart the cabin door being closed. Watching the mirror she saw that the attacker is the strange toilet woman…“Open your mouth my pretty thing or you will regret it and dont forget: no noises!“ As kitty opened her mouth the strange woman shoved the gun into her mouth. She used it like a c0ck, shoving it up and down. „While i play with your big mouth I want you to take off your trenchcoat. Place it at the toilet seat“. Humilated and scared kitty followed the instructions. Then the crazy woman took a big sponge outside her handbag and shoved it into her mouth. „I wish it was my dirty panty but we need for this time a more efficent stuffing. But dont be sad, there will be much more gags for your delicious mouth. Now keep this in!“ Then she grabbed her arms and turned them behind her back. She felt something really strong binding her hands behind her back. It hurts like hell. That must be zip ties! After her hands had being tied up her captor zip tied her ellbows together. Kitty watched in the mirror. Seeing her crazy captor toring up some strips of tape. She knew whats coming. Carefully two strips of tape were pressed against her mouth. „Look at you my little captive. Arent you sexy?“ Gloved fingers pressing the tape hard against her mouth and playing with her visible lips under the tape. The german woman placing the gun in her jacket. „For those big boobs i need both hands, hehe“. New tears coming as the woman grope her breasts above her head. One hand is going under her shirt and exploring her right nipple. „Maybe you like as much as me or its cold, I dont care. The main thing is keeping those guys errected“ After some humilating minutes the woman changed the exploring area. She removed her gloves and started to squeeze the buttcheeks. „Thank you for wearing those leather leggings. It feels soo good. Lets see how your pu..y reacts. The strong hands moved to her crotch area and kitty feels the groping hands in the most unwelcomed area. „I know you will like. I make you liking it!“ Kitty was turned around and was happy that the torment came to an end. Her captor took out her smartphone and taking some pictures. „Smile my irish princess! You are a shooting star!“. After some shots the intruder replaces her phone in her jacket. „Time to leave the cabin. But we need to hide some parts of you!“ Kittys trenchcoat was placed over her shoulders. The restraints were hidden! Over her mouth a covid mask was placed. Nobody could see now that she is tied up and gagged. „We are going for a walk now, dont forget i still have the gun and i am ready to use it. Lets place that sunglasses over your said eyes and obey!“ Kitty was broken and so she just nods. When they left the bar no one recognize the kidnapping…
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Very nice action!!!
kidnapph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapph »

Glovedgirllover wrote: 1 year ago Very nice action!!!
Thank you!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I could be the tall woman, but I don’t speak German!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]kidnapph[/mention] this first chapter is a good start, and I really would like to know what will happen to Kitty - the idea of hiding the gag behind a face mask is a clever one :)

And do not bother too much about grammar. There are quite a few writers here, who are no native speakers - for example I am no native speaker too.

By the way: I do love Currywurst, extra spicy 😀
kidnapph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapph »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I could be the tall woman, but I don’t speak German!
Gagtalk works in every language 😉
kidnapph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapph »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago @kidnapph this first chapter is a good start, and I really would like to know what will happen to Kitty - the idea of hiding the gag behind a face mask is a clever one :)

And do not bother too much about grammar. There are quite a few writers here, who are no native speakers - for example I am no native speaker too.

By the way: I do love Currywurst, extra spicy 😀
Thank you very much!!! And yes spicy is a good choice 😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

kidnapph wrote: 1 year ago Thank you very much!!! And yes spicy is a good choice 😁
I know :) Will we learn more about Kitty´s fate?
kidnapph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kidnapph »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
kidnapph wrote: 1 year ago Thank you very much!!! And yes spicy is a good choice 😁
I know :) Will we learn more about Kitty´s fate?
Yes, but i will Post some other stories before. I had posted them on deviantart. If you want to see how kitty looks like (and for sure gagged) you should check out my Website link in profile
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Ufff the best best story i ever read... Please continue.. i can't wait for the next part🔥🔥🔥🔥
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

The best hidden kidnapping.. please continue
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Poor Kitty! I hope she escapes soon! Well, not really…exciting story so far!
Kidnapfiend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapfiend »

This story was awesome. I love women kidnapping women and very descriptive. Can't wait to read more of your stories
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Kidnapfiend wrote: 1 year ago This story was awesome. I love women kidnapping women and very descriptive. Can't wait to read more of your stories
Oh agreed, cant wait to see more. Love your name by the way :lol:
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Typical of germany :lol:
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I often dream of being bound in public just like this! It’s the best use of a Covid mask ever! Will there be more??? Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic