The Files of Art. Inc: Single Case Files (02.03.24) Chris von der Marwitz and the Scarfbondagebandit Chapter 6 (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]

This chapter is an interlude so to speak - short but enjoyable :D A short moment of reflection of sorts, before the trap is set ....

Chapter 2:

Interlude

New York, Rachel Weinstein´s Penthouse the same evening

Rachel Weinstein took a sip of her Californian Shiraz and followed the Events in the centre of the spacious living room with amusement. She had changed into loose fitting blue leisure suit, and two pairs of matching thick woollen socks on her feet and sat her legs folded under her on the large Sofa:

Two women in Judogi´s were circling each other. One in black – and one in red, both wore a black belt. Anna Romanova had bound her long dark tresses in a ponytail. To Rachel the fight between the two women looked like a choreographed dance. Attack and Counterattack followed in quick succession.

Both women moved so fast at times that the blonde had difficulties to discern the different strokes and parries. Just a moment before the Canadian hat attacked with a lightning quick combination of strokes aimed at the violinist chest, which the Russian parried – the following kick to the head, she evaded barely, McKenzie´s heel graced her cheek.

Anna quickstepped to the side and waited for the next attack “Nice kick” she panted “Nice evasive manoeuvre” the thief acknowledged “You have upped your game Anna!” The dark haired woman shrugged “I have too! I will be ready when I meet Anck-Sun-Amun again!”

The two women began circling again “Chris told me, you are spending much time in the dojo” Anna returned nothing but sprang into action with an incredible swift combination of strokes – so fast the thief was forced backwards. The blows were as powerful as they were precise. Anna´s last right handed stroke almost broke through the Canadians defences, there was so much power behind it, that The Black Lady stumbled. It was only a split second, but that was enough:

Anna´s roundhouse kick was devastating and her left right heel hit Sarah McKenzie fully at her left temple. The thief crumbled to the floor – unconscious. The Russian stepped back, looking down at the Canadian. Rachel looked a bit shocked at Anna “You could have hurt her!” “Don´t worry” the violinist grinned “Sarah´s head is made of iron” She went to the table took some coils of parachute cord 550 – and a bottle of chloroform.

“But she is already unconscious” the blonde heiress objected “I don´t want her to wake up prematurely” Anna grinned and pressed the chloroform doused cloth firmly on McKenzie´s face.

Quickly she stripped the Thief out of her Judogi

30 Minutes later:

Sarah McKenzie groaned. She was still groggy. What had happened? Obviously her brain was still working in slow motion. And then it came back to her: The fight with Anna. The parried attack – and then that devastating roundhouse kick against her head …. The Black Lady had made a rookie´s mistake: she had underestimated the Russian´s determination to win this duel.

The thief opened her eyes – but her world stayed dark still. Also her movements were severely limited. She was tied up – and blindfolded – and gagged: Anna had hog taped the thief, after she had first tied up and gagged her:

With interest Rachel had watched as the violinist had stuffed first the Canadians woollen black socks in her mouth, before filling her mouth with small nerf balls. The heiress had counted six of them. After that Anna had taken a role of translucent tape and covered the thief´s mouth with around 20 passes of tape.

But the Russian was not finished yet: she had encased the Canadians body in several layers of pantyhose – wound tape bands around the ropes, and finally hog taped her.

Now Anna and Rachel watched with amusement the ineffectual struggles of the tied up woman. The heiress less amused than the violinist, now and then her keen eyes scrutinized Anna. The Russian had in the meantime changed into a red pant suit and matching woollen socks and sipped the rich red Shiraz.

Anna felt Rachel´s inquisitive resting on her “Speak up Rachel, what is on your mind?” The dark haired woman turned to the heiress. The blonde paused for a moment, her keen grey eyes seemed to search something in Anna´s face – they rested for a moment on the lightning bolt like scar above the Russian´s left brow. It had healed well – but the dark haired violinist whose make up was otherwise meticulously had not covered it, as if Anna wanted the scar to be visible. Like a badge of honour.

Finally the heiress spoke, obviously choosing her words carefully “Don´t get me wrong Anna, I am no expert in such matters, but when you kicked Sarah against the head, it almost seemed as if you pulled no punches” “What do you want to say?” Anna replied guardedly and more than a bit defensive “What I want to say Anna” Rachel said calmly “You hit Sarah with full force without reason – like she was an enemy” Expectantly the blonde waited for the Russian´s reaction

To the heiress´ surprise the Russian blushed “Probably I did” she admitted softly and looked for a long moment far into the distance. Rachel waited patiently “I was back in the British Museum” Anna continued softly “The night ….” “When Anck-Sun-Amun almost killed you” the blonde completed the sentence:

(Rachel and Anna are referring to certain events during the Hunt for the lost Scrolls)

Anna looked quizzically at Rachel “How did you know?” “Chris told me” the blonde explained – and what you went through “Does that happen often? Such flashbacks I mean, you losing control” Rachel asked gently – not judgemental but caring.

Anna paused for a second or two “Less and less frequent – Chris convinced me seeing a therapist, you know – James too. But sometimes such things like today happen still: I did not saw Sarah anymore but that Egyptian Bitch”

Rachel nodded “I think you made the right choice, seeing a therapist – that could not have been easy - then she changed tack “Do you think she will get out of the Hogtie?” nodding at the trussed up woman on the table. Anna grinned “Never!”

Obviously the thief did disagree, judging by her – heavily muffled gag talk and renewed her struggles. But deep down in her heart Sarah McKenzie new, that the Russian was probably right. It was not the most stringent hogtie the Canadian found herself in but it was very tight and very secure: The Russian had tied her arms in a full reverse prayer tie, combined with a box tie. Her breasts Anna had adorned with nipple clamps. The Canadian rocked slightly forwards and backwards:

Since her hair was so short Anna first blindfolded her with a heavily padded sleep mask – pulled a used hose over her head and tied one leg to her crotch rope and the other one to her tied toes. And then hog taped her. Of course the crotch rope was tight – and the Russian had not forgotten about a vibrator in her pussy.

The thief groaned – and tested her gag. Again; it was a pointless exercise she knew: The Russian had stuffed her mouth obviously with her own socks and packed nerf balls in every corner of her mouth “I should have changed the socks before I came over to Rachel” Obviously Anna had wrapped her socks in a ball with the sweaty soles turned outside.

The Black Lady had listened to the conversation between Rachel and Anna with keen interest. That Anna had not held back was one thing, that she almost ripped her head of her spine was another.

The Canadian had known that the brush with death at the British Museum had left scars – and she meant not the visible lightning bolt scar over Anna´s left brow. The encounter with Anck-Sun-Amun had done something to her, as had the other encounter with the High Priestess a short time later.

But the thief was sure, that Anna would come through. To seek professional help had been the right decision – but she assumed that it had needed some forceful talking by Chris and James to convince Anna. To admit that she needed professional help could not have come easy to the proud Russian.

She sighed into her gag – it would be a long evening. But the idea to get Anna on board by Rachel had been a good one in every aspect. McKenzie had grown fond of the Russian – not that she planned to tell her that: Anna´s Self-Confidence did not need any strengthening.

And – the Canadian grinned under her gag – that Anna was in great shape could come in handy.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Well done (again and as usual). I like the hint referring to your older story, maybe it will bring in some new readers.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Well done (again and as usual). I like the hint referring to your older story, maybe it will bring in some new readers.
Who knows? Maybe. I thought this chapter was a good opportunity to show that Anna had - and has to struggle with the experiences she made during the second hunt. The brush with death in the British Museum and the next confrontation with Anck-Sun-Amun must have been traumatic.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], as WWII military pilots would say, you have gone balls to the walls. This is fantastic. It is hard to see how the Dark Lady has a grin left in her. Be sure that I am eager to read what happens next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear [mention]GreyLord[/mention] I had to look up that phrase :) Alone it´s sound made me smile. Spoken aloud it has a certain ring to it.

The Dark Lady is a tough nut. She can takes as much as she dishes out and she has an head made of iron. Sarah MacKenzie respects Anna, very much so. And she understands what the Russian is going through.Those encounters with Anck-Sun-Amun did something to Anna. But the most important: Anna has good friends to rely on.

This chapter was a good opportunity to show the vulnerable Side of the though Russian. It makes her more human. Anna is a great musician and a formidable fighter, but a human nevertheless.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I had not thought to look it up. I see that it doesn't go quite so far back as WWII.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]

Chapter 3:

“The trap is sprung”

or

“The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley”
(Robert Burns, To a Mouse)

New York, an Appartmentcomplex somewhere in Manhattan, 12 days later, midday

The black haired woman was pretty pleased with herself. All preparations were complete. Only one small – but crucial – piece of information was missing. Her phone rang, she looked at the display and took the call “Yes?” she listened to the caller for a few minutes “And this is confirmed?” the woman asked finally.

Obviously her caller acknowledged “Perfect” the black haired woman smiled “You have been most helpful – and you will not regret it” she ended the call and a broad devious smile crossed her: the last piece of the puzzle had fallen into place:

Tomorrow the Violin, the Caravaggio and the Diadem would be transferred from JFK to Rachel Weinsteins Penthouse before they would be transported the next morning to the Metropolitan Museum where the artworks should be presented to the public. Rachel Weinstein would host a reception for a circle of very exclusive guests. The black haired woman grinned maliciously: Rachel Weinstein would host that reception – only in a special way.

The evening before Anna Romanova would rehearse with “Il Diavolo” at Weinstein´s Penthouse. As her informant had told her the heiress had invited her PA, Tabea Walker and Captain Kate Beckett over for dinner. The black haired woman was giddy with excitement: It would be an evening to remember – for her at least.

Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova was a fascinating person. The Violinist not only was without a doubt one of stars on the great stages of the world but there was an air of mystery around her: On recent pictures a relatively new scar could be seen above her left brow, which had not been there in January at the famous concert at Carnegie Hall.

How the Russian had gotten this scar was a mystery. All her efforts to find out more about the Grand Grand Niece of the late Tsar Nicolaus II had hit a serious roadblock at a certain point.

The woman on the couch smiled ominously: she could be very, very persuasive: She and the Grand Duchesse would have a talk. Well, she would do the talking: The Russian not so much. She would be giggling and screaming into her gag.

But the black haired woman was very proficient at gag talk.

New York, Rachel Weinstein´s Penthouse, the next evening

“Rachel that was delicious” Anna sighed contentedly and leaned back “I have to admit I cannot eat anything more!” “No wonder” Kate Beckett teased her friend “After you stuffed yourself: You had three helpings of Ossobucco and four of that fabulous Tiramisu – I want that recipe Tabea or I have to arrest you! – where do you stuff that food anyway?” the detective continued “I have just a healthy appetite” Anna sounded a bit wounded. “Do you?” Kate Beckett grinned “who would have thought that?” The Russian stuck her tongue out.

Rachel Weinstein and Tabea Walker had followed the skirmish with barely hidden amusement. Anna was famous for her healthy appetite. To herself the heiress thought how radiant the dark haired violinist looked that evening:

She wore one of her trade mark concert gowns which left her left shoulder bare, this evening in red a colour which suited her well. Her long dark tresses fell in curly waves down her shoulders. Around her neck she wore a collier with red rubies and matching ear rings.

The heiress looked around: Kate had chosen a bright blue sequin gown. Her PA, Tabea Walker, was definitely enjoying herself. Rachel Weinstein felt a bit bad about dragging the young woman into this. But she had agreed – grudgingly - with The Black Lady to let only Kate and Anna in on the real purpose of this invitation – it was safer that way.

A cool voice interrupted the chatter: “I do really hate it to interrupt the merry meeting of old friends!” All heads turned: In the doorway stood a woman entirely clad in black: Her upper face hidden by a mask. Her black leather catsuit accentuated her shapely figure. In her hand she held an evil looking gun, on her back a black backpack.

Anna and Kate seemed not to be very impressed. It was the Russian though who spoke first “Hey b*tch why don´t you just leave us alone and search yourself another party!” Her dark eyes blazed. Their assailant chuckled “So the rumours are true, you have a temper – Grand Duchesse! I think we will have to do something about your big mouth later!”

She pointed her gun at Tabea, who was frozen with shock “You, come to me! Now!” The young woman exchanged a look with Rachel, who nodded “Do what she says Tabea, everything will be alright”

“Wise words Miss Weinstein! a malicious chuckle “Now move Tabea!” the dark haired intruder commanded coolly. Haltingly Tabea stood and walked over to her. Anna and Kate exchanged a look, but said nothing. Rachel´s PA was shivering but crossed the distance.

Out of one of her pockets of her combat gear the burglar produced three pairs of handcuffs “Cuff your boss, the good captain and Grand Duchesse Blabbermouth to the chair with these: Hands behind the backrest! Quick!” she bellowed as Tabea hesitated.

“Do what she says!” Rachel encouraged her PA again “All will be fine right?” Tabea went to Rachel first who put her hands behind her chair “I am sorry” the PA whispered as she cuffed her employer´s wrists tightly together “It is okay Tabea” the heiress whispered back.

“Now the good Captain!” Kate did their captor not the satisfaction to beg or to argue. Calmly she stated, while Tabea tied her to the chair, “You will regret this”

“On the contrary” the cat burglar chuckled “I will have lots of fun and intend to thoroughly enjoy it.

“Good job Tabea!” the dark-haired burglar complimented the PA – “Wait, this is all? Just handcuffs?” Anna smiled maliciously “Oh believe me Grand Duchesse” her captor replied coolly “When I am ready with you three, you will sing a different tune – or shall I say hum?”

The Russian did not take the bait – but just smiled sweetly back. The next order was no surprise: “Tabea!” the muzzle of the chest aimed precisely at her heart “Our Russian Friend needs some quiet time to reflect!”

Soon the violinist found herself blindfolded with a heavily padded sleep mask and gagged with a very large red ball gag, which had barely fit into her mouth. Her jaws already ached – and she drooled.

Deprived of her eyesight Anna had to rely on her sense of hearing: “Over here Tabea! In this holdall you will find the restraints for your mistress and ….” “Rachel is my employer not my mistress!” to Kate´s surprise the usually soft-spoken and well-mannered Tabea was miffed by the comment “My my, I touched a nerve” the burglar chuckled “Now do as I say! I will tell you what to do!”

30 Minutes later Kate cursed inwardly “I am blind, mute and tied up again, this gets a bad habit!” Her mouth was filled to capacity by a large rubber bladder, or to be precise three: two smaller ones pressed uncomfortably against her cheeks.

The sitting hogtie was already hellishly uncomfortable. Her hands were mitted – and therefore useless. Not that she would have been able to move her arms: Heavily padded leather cuffs restrained her wrists and elbows. An assortment of leather straps pressed her in her chair.

Her tied big toes were tied the manacles around her wrists. So tight, that her nyloned toes did not even brush the floor. But the worst was the mask. Anna could have told her something about that accessories:

A mask – made of Kevlar? – thickly padded was pressed on her face and fastened crushingly tight behind her head. The mask seemed to be glued to her face “Where the hell is the cavalry?” The Dark Lady bide her time – and a thought crossed the detectives mind “What if that all is a setup by Sarah? Designed to have some “fun”? One of the pranks she loves? Such an elaborate design would have just right up her alley” a small voice muttered in her head. One thing was sure: That dammed mask and gag sucked.

Anna head registered the grunts, moans and supressed curses – and gurgling sounds– as her friends were restrained and gagged. “So Tabea” before you will cuff and gag yourself you can take the Russian´s mask and gag off und uncuff her! “ The copycat had obviously singled the violinist out for special treatment.

Anna would not admit that, but she was happy, to get rid of the overly large ball gag.

It took a moment before she could see clearly, she licked above her lips. She was distracted by the sight across her, so she did not register that Rachel´s PA hogtied herself and had to gag herself with a large ball gag.

Anna looked not at the faces of Rachel and Kate. She looked at to eyeless shimmering black masks which covered the faces of her friends completely. Obviously the contraptions were locked behind their heads.

The Russian new such contraptions from personal experience: When she had had an encounter with the DHS in May, she had been forced to wear a similar mask. To call them uncomfortable was an understatement:

Anna is thinking of this event:

Anna Romanova and the Men in Black in this thread, first entry.

What Anna could not see? This model had a built in pumpgag, which could pumped up or deflated electronically. At the moment both gags were pumped up to maximum. Rachel gagged at the foul rubbery taste. The mask was heavily padded – and the heiress already sweated under it. The pressure of the mask was intense. Her calves cramped – and she almost screamed into her gag – no, she did scream “She has made pretty little noise don´t you think?” the back clad assassin said, almost conversationally.

“You would love these built in pumpgags” The intruder grinned now maliciously at Anna “But believe me, you will get a much more sufficient gag! The woman which bore a remarkable resemblance to the Black Lady in many aspects pointed her gun at Anna “My turn now?” the Russian seemed absolutely untroubled “Your turn” the other woman confirmed “Stand up and come to me: Slowly and no sudden movements!”

Annoyingly slow the tall dark haired violinist stood and closed the distance, till she was only two metres away from the The-Black-Lady lookalike. Anna gave her the once over “You look almost like someone I know. Almost: But you know what? You are just a cheap copy!” The Russian smiled but had spoken with the air of arrogance of the aristocrat she was “Do you get off, tying and gagging a Grand Grandniece of Tsar Nicolaus II? I bet!” she added perfectly disdainful.

The remark had stung, so much was obvious: the cheeks of her handler reddened slightly – but she replied nothing – and pulled the trigger. Actually both: The taser and the tranquilizer. The shot hit Anna squarely in the chest.

The pain of the taser was excruciating. She crumbled to the floor, but did not lose her consciousness. Twitching she lay on the floor. Kate had heard the exchange the typical sounds of a taser fired, then the heavy thud of a body hitting the floor. Inwardly the brunette rolled her eyes “Why had you to provoke her Anna?” But sometimes her temperament got the better of the violinist she knew that – and Anna was strong.

The dark haired attacker loomed over Anna who stared up to her: Her body was paralyzed “Now we will make you real comfortable Grand Duchesse!” and an evil smile crossed her lips – and set to work: The first step was to undress Anna: With practised motions the burglar relieved her of her red dress and her red Aquazura Platform Sandals. Underneath the Russian wore a pair of red lacy panties and nude hose – and no bra.

“I really pegged you as the Commando type” the black haired Thief grinned as she began to tie up Anna. The Russian could not supress a groan: Her attacker chose a reverse-prayer box-tie variant – with emphasis on the reverse-prayer “That can get very old very fast” the violinist thought to herself. She was flexible, true, but this reverse-prayer tie was of the cruel sort “Why couldn´t I keep my mouth shut?” Anna mused. Since she was still paralyzed she could still not move.

The copycat enjoyed every second, so much of this was clear. But she would not give that b*tch the satisfaction to give in. As expected the crotch rope was of the uncomfortable sort as well. Her handler tied her legs first directly under her crotch, then midthigh and above the joint. Next under the joint around her calves and finally her ankles, Anna felt a tingling at the tips of her toes as the black haired woman lashed her big toes together.

She was a professional that much was clear. “I see the muscle relaxant is wearing off” the woman chuckled as she turned the Russian on her back who supressed a curse, lying on her bound arms was not exactly comfortable.

She stared up defiantly to her captor who smiled ominously down at her “And now we do something about your big mouth ….” Anna steeled herself. She would fight the woman inch by inch, even if it was pointless.

Anna´s resistance was heroic, it was pointless and it earned her a real massive gag. With flaring nostrils she stared her captor in the face: The other woman had stuffed no less than four pairs of panties in her mouth, over that a cruelly tight knotted cleave gag: One complete ace bandage, three worn skiing socks on top. It had costed her captor some effort. The black-haired attacker was breathing heavily “You will pay for that” The Russian just stared back: “Try me!” her eyes said. It took more, much more to intimidate Anna Alexandrovna Romanova – even if she was tied up and gagged like this.

Only for one moment Anna had lost her cool: When her attacker had touched the scar above her eyebrow, gently caressed it – before she hooded her head with the first of three thigh high stockings “I wonder where you got that from!” the black haired attacker had almost spoken gently” Anna had growled at her, her dark eyes flared with anger “You will tell me later Grand Duchesse – when I am through with you, we have all the time in the world! But at first I will teach you some manners ….”

The Russian found out soon, what the black haired attacker had meant: First she had hogtied Anna. So tight, that only her tummy rested still on the floor: For that purpose the burglar had tied the last stocking to Anna´s toes and her crotch rope, which forced the Russian to stare upwards and straight ahead:

Though her vision was obscured through the three stocking caps Anna could see that the dark haired woman took a cane. The first stroke hit the Russian on her right heel hard, the second on the left. Her handler moved slowly and precisely upwards to the toes: Left: Hit. Right: Hit. To her surprise Anna had not made a sound. The dark haired violinist was tough. She had to admit.

“Impressive” her captor seemed genuinely impressed “Not one sound!” The Russian told the Thief to screw herself, if you knew what she meant. The black haired woman raised the cane again “I guess it is time for round two, don´t you think Grand Duchesse?” the thief chuckled. The violinist just glared at her – and steeled herself “You are a slow learner it seems. The sooner you learn your place …” she let the last sentence hanging in the air “Let us make it 20 strokes this time!”

“I don´t think so!” another voice spoke, behind her. Anna´s tormenter whirled around, only to look in amazement and shock at her mirror image – well almost: The other woman was also clad in a black catsuit, wore black high heeled boots, a black mask and her black hair in a stylish bob. In her hand also a taser tranquilizer gun, firmly trained at her opponent – she was taller though and even more athletic.

“I hate copycats” The Black Lady smiled ominously pulled both triggers and hit the other woman squarely in the chest who crumbled to the floor. With the tip of her boot Sarah McKenzie turned the copycat on the back – and pulled the trigger a second time.

Then she turned to Anna and the other three women “Did you miss me?” Anna rolled her eyes and mumbled something in her gag. “Be a bit patient Anna” and the thief sounded sincere this time – but freed first Tabea, then Rachel and then Kate.

And ignored Anna.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Bravo! Another stupendous addition to this tale.

What happens next I wonder?

Something with a twist I have no doubt
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, Kate got untied. Oh well, knowing you [mention]Caesar73[/mention] she will be in bondage soon enough.
You have been busy. Thank you, thank you.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your writing has sizzled lately, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Will Anna get to play with the copycat?
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Darn, Kate got untied. Oh well, knowing you @Caesar73 she will be in bondage soon enough.
You have been busy. Thank you, thank you.
It pained me to free Kate :) But do not lose hope: An extensive epilouge with fun and games is in the works :)
Your writing has sizzled lately, @Caesar73. Will Anna get to play with the copycat?
Dear [mention]GreyLord[/mention] thank you so much. I think, the Dark Lady will see it as prerogative to visit punishment on the copycat :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Chapter 4 will be up tomorrow: Here follows a short preview:
Chapter 4:

“Revelations”

New York, Rachel Weinstein´s Penthouse, 30 Minute later

“You really took your time Sarah” Anna stated. The Russian had been freed of her bonds at last, dead last and had changed into her combat dress as had Kate – Rachel and Tabea had opted for comfortable lounge wear – and watched the show. The thief chuckled “I could have dear Anna, but honestly I wanted to enjoy you struggle and moan for a little longer – and don´t tell me it was not worth it”

“My soles would disagree” the dark haired violinist returned with a little smile “You are a big girl Anna, you have endured worse” the thief grinned – “and after that kick to my head …”

Anna nodded “I must give you that” she conceded.

“What do we do now with our guest?” Kate interrupted the banter and nodded to the still unconscious attacker “Who is she anyway?” The Black Lady grinned “Allow me to present [...]
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Teaser!

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year agoTeaser!
bad teaser, bad, bad, bad....!
:D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
slackywacky wrote: 1 year agoTeaser!
bad teaser, bad, bad, bad....!
:D
I apologize and ask your forgiveness :)

Chapter 4:

“Revelations”

New York, Rachel Weinstein´s Penthouse, 30 Minute later

“You really took your time Sarah” Anna stated. The Russian had been freed of her bonds at last, dead last and had changed into her combat dress as had Kate – Rachel and Tabea had opted for comfortable lounge wear – and watched the show. The thief chuckled “I could have dear Anna, but honestly I wanted to enjoy you struggle and moan for a little longer – and don´t tell me it was not worth it”

“My soles would disagree” the dark haired violinist returned with a little smile “You are a big girl Anna, you have endured worse” the thief grinned – “and after that kick to my head …”

Anna nodded “I must give you that” she conceded.

“What do we do now with our guest?” Kate interrupted the banter and nodded to the still unconscious attacker “Who is she anyway?” The Black Lady grinned “Allow me to present Emmanuelle Delacour to you!” she announced grandiosely “The lawyer?” Rachel interrupted her in disbelief “Indeed” Sarah McKenzie smiled “Emmanuelle Delacour the senior partner in one of New York´s most prestigious law firms is the copycat” The thief checked the pulse of the unconscious woman “she should come around soon” As if on cue the black haired woman began to stir.

Emmanuelle Delacour suffered from a terrible hangover. Her temples were pounding. She groaned – only slowly her still addled brain processed the different informations: She had ambushed Rachel Weinstein and her guests, had tied and gagged Anna Romanova and had some fun with her – and then? Another woman had showed up … now she was fully awake! The Black Lady! And finally she realized that she had been expertly tied up and gagged:

The Lawyer found herself into a hellishly uncomfortable strappado: She had been stripped to bra, panties and hose and had to dance now on the tips of her tightly bound toes. And her toes touched the ground just barely. Her upper body had to be almost parallel to the floor. Whoever had tied her up had known exactly what she was doing: The strappado was tight enough to inflict maximal discomfort but caused no permanent damage. That she had been crotch roped did not surprise her. What did surprise her was that she had obviously been plugged both ways.

And the gag! Not only had she been gagged with one of her own very large ball gags but used underwear as well …

“Welcome back Emmanuelle!” she heard a voice she only know too well “Enjoying your gag?” another voice chimed in gleefully: Anna Romanova! The satisfaction in Anna´s voice was unmistakable “You chew on four pair of panties! One of mine, one of Kate, one of Rachel and one of Sarah!” the violinist pointed out to their victim “Let us take the blindfold off!” a third voice spoke: Kate Beckett obviously.

Someone fumbled at the buckles of her heavily padded sleep mask, before she could see clearly - she had to blink and craned her neck, around her stood four women: Anna Romanova, Kate Beckett, Rachel Weinstein and Sarah McKenzie – all four very pleased with themselves – well, the heiress looked a tad uncomfortable.

Delacour growled into her gag. The Black Lady grinned “I think our copycat is not too pleased with the situation” With a devious smile the thief closed the distance, so that she stood directly behind the trussed up woman. “Smack!” The Thief had slapped Delacour firmly on her butt:

The copycat jumped “Smack!” Another slap and a third: “Consider that as payment in advance! We will have much fun together! Later! Sarah McKenzie added ominously. And the coldness in her voice made the lawyer shiver.

For the first time in a very long time Emmanuelle Delacour felt something akin to fear. Was it possible the Black Lady had discovered her secret, but that was impossible! Nobody could possibly know that! Her secret had been so deeply buried, covered by so many layers. But the Canadian had been clever enough to set that trap for her.

As much as she hated to admit that: The trap had been ingenious. The Black Lady had chosen bait she knew Emmanuelle would be unable to resist – and the Grand Duchesse as icing on the cake was extremely clever. But what now? What plans had the Dark Lady? Her ear buds cancelled any noise out, so she was alone in her own world: The blindfold had been reapplied too.

“What do we do now?” Rachel asked “Now we wait, till the guest of honour arrives – and let that piece of bat droppings simmer in her juices – and they will flowing” The thief grinned ominously “and till then?” “We have some fun!” Anna Romanova´s smile was out rightly evil – in her right hand she held a cane. The cane Emmanuelle had used on her delicate soles.

Rachel laid a hand softly on Anna´s left shoulder “You are sure you have your impulses under control?” Anna nodded “I am – I will give that b*tch just the same number of strokes she gave me” the Russian replied calmly “And Rachel?” “Yes Anna?” the blonde waited “Thank you” Anna added softly.

15 Minutes earlier: A dinner party somewhere in New York

The black haired woman, her hair cut in a stylish bob, clad in a red cocktail dress stood in a corner, a flute of champagne in her hand and observed the other guests. Her smartphone signalled an incoming message. She looked at the display, frowned and read the text. The woman put the Smartphone in her clutch.

Perfectly untroubled she took her time to drink her Champagne up. On her way out she made some small talk with some other guests, laughing about a joke - 20 minutes later her car drove out of the underground parking garage. Her face bore an expression of deep concentration and some concern.

One hour later:

The Woman parked her car in the underground garage which belonged to the apartment complex where Rachel Weinstein lived. Her concern had been replaced by giddiness: Her partner had texted her that everything was under control and that she needed her help to get the packages ready for transport. That was unusual but no reason for concern. She had changed her outfit though: Gone was the sleek red cocktail dress, gone were the stylish red opened toed sling back platform pumps.

She wore a shiny black leather cat suit and knee high leather boots instead. On her back a black backpack. One might have mistaken her for a dominatrix – or cat burglar.

The black haired woman stepped into the elevator and entered the code which would allow her to enter the floor of Rachel Weinstein´s penthouse. Obtaining the plans of the security system had been surprisingly simple. Surely the heiress of the Weinstein Collection had been very surprised her expensive upgrade of the security systems had been for naught. A devious smile crossed her full lips.

On the top floor she left the elevator. It was 1000 PM and everything was silent as she sneaked to the door of Rachel Weinstein´s Penthouse. Overriding the System was no problem. With a soft click the massive door swung open. The long corridor was dark. She drew her Taser Tranquilizer gun and moved carefully forward, listening for any sounds. The floor was roughly 20 metres long. Doors to the left and to the right, she checked every room. Nothing:

The eerie silence made her nervous. Her guts told her that something was wrong. Finally she stepped into the vast living room. It was also dark – but the lights of city made the darkness less impenetrable. There was a shadowy figure standing in the centre of the room. Muffled noises – noises she knew too well, throwing all caution out of the window she commanded “Light!”

Suddenly the dark room was plunged into bright light. The Woman´s eyes needed a moment to adjust to the sudden brightness. It took her a moment longer to process what she saw before her eyes:

A black haired woman, her eyes covered by a black sleep mask and gagged with a large harness ball gagged, clad only in her bra and panties and her black hose danced on her tied toes, tied in a brutal strappado. The tied woman made no sign she had registered that someone had entered the room “Her ears have been stuffed too” the woman mused” Even more shocking was another thing:

On the large beige couch sat a woman, leisurely one leg crossed above the other. A woman with black hair, cut into a stylish bob. Dressed in a black cat suit and polished black leather boots.

Almost friendly the woman smiled at her and toasted her with a champagne flute “Your health!” and took a long sip and sighed contentedly “That Pol Roger is perfect!” She seemed perfectly untroubled that a gun was trained at her “You want some too?” she paused “Danielle?”

“What have you done to my sister b*tch!” the woman with the gun hissed. The Black Lady chuckled “Who would do something to poor Emmanuelle? She might find sitting a bit difficult though in the next day´s” In fact the butt of the tied up woman glowed in an angry red “Untie her at once!” McKenzie´s opponent demanded “Why should I?” the Canadian shrugged “Because I have the gun!” the other woman countered hotly “Yes, you have a gun” the Black Lady admitted lazily “But I have something better!” Danielle was furious and she was irritated, had the thief lost her mind?

The smile of the Canadian grew broader “I have friends. Am I right girls?” “You are” a melodious alto voice behind Danielle confirmed. She wheeled around only to stare into the muzzles of two large calibre HK 23´s hand guns trained firmly at her heart by a brunette with amazing cheek bones and a very tall dark haired woman, her long tresses in a ponytail: Captain Kate Beckett and Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova.

“Make one move with the gun and it will be your last!” the Russian told her flatly “You wouldn´t dare!” Danielle countered, even if the dark eyes of her opponent told her a different story “You know” the Russian told her smiling perfectly disdainful “I am in a gracious mood today I will give you a chance: I put my gun away and you do too, then we fight. You win? You and your sister can go!” Kate Beckett whispered “What are you doing Anna?” Anna whispered back “Teaching someone a lesson”

The Russian turned to Danielle “You accept?” Grimly Danielle nodded “Oh yes, I will kick your ass to hell and back again” Anna Romanova was not impressed “Be my guest” laid her weapon down, bowed as it was tradition and awaited the attack of her opponent, her opponent hesitated “Do we fight or do we talk sweetheart?!” Anna taunted her. Kate knew her friend well enough by now: she was enjoying every second of it.

The Dark Lady followed the spectacle with amusement, she chuckled “Danielle what are you waiting for are you a coward?” Something in the other woman snapped, she threw herself at Anna. But the Russian parried her wild strokes with disturbing ease “This is all you got?” she taunted the other woman. “You will regret that! Arrogant B*tch!” “Fighting not talking Danny! We are supposed to be fighting!” the violinist returned mildly. Her smug smile was infuriating.

Danielle attacked a second time, and Anna thwarted her attack a second time with ease. The third time she landed a hit against the Russian´s left shoulder. The fourth time she hit Anna on the scar above her left brow. A hot pain shot through Anna´s body. The tissue was still immensely tender to the touch, even almost six months after the event.

Outwardly the violinist did not even flinch “You shouldn´t have done that Dani, nobody touches that scar – except James or Kate” she spoke softly. Then Anna attacked with a flurry of strokes and kicks, the first onslaught Danielle parried – only barely.

The second was too much: One stroke hit her full on her left eye, she saw stars, the following powerful kick against her chest send her flying against the large panorama windows. So forceful was the impact that the bulletproof glass vibrated. Everything went black. Unconscious Danielle sank to the floor.

“Impressive” the Black Lady congratulated “That piece of dung got the lesson she deserved!” Anna bowed mockingly “I aim to please!” Kate interrupted them “And what do we now with them?”

The thief grinned maliciously “I” will tie the two up and gag them, that is not open to discussion! Then we wait till they are awake – and then I have a few things to explain – and to gloat of course!” The Black Lady was obviously very pleased with herself. And set to work:

“Those two wanted to set me up and destroy my reputation” she added coolly – “there is payment to be made! They will rue the day they came up with the idea to screw me over! This is only the beginning! A grim smile curled her lips – a smile all people present knew too well. It was that sort of smile that could your intestines turn to ice.

One hour later:

“Twins? Identical twins?” Kate Beckett mused aloud looking down on the two still unconscious women, most stringently tied to two chairs. Both had been stripped down to their panties and black hose.

“Yes, identical twins” confirmed the thief, her voice betraying her deep satisfaction “The perfect alibi: One of them committed the crime, the other one provided the alibi” Sarah McKenzie explained “absolutely perfect” she added.

“And how did you find out?” Anna was very curious.

“The usual” the Canadian shrugged nonchalantly “A bit research, a bit old fashioned blackmail, two burglaries, one or two generous bribes” The black haired Master Thief grew serious “When the thought occurred to me the first time after that heist in Munich, I was ready to dismiss it, but I began to dig and one thing led to another. Then all I had to do was setting at trap – and thanks to you and Rachel” she smiled at the heiress “the rest was simple and …”

A soft groan, followed by a second interrupted them “See who is returning to the world of the living!” Anna grinned “Can you tell them apart?” Kate asked the thief who grinned “That is
thanks to our mutual Russian Friend” the Canadian bowed slightly before Anna “simple “She pointed to the woman on the left “This is Danielle and this one” she pointed at the other twin is “Emmanuelle” the Thief pointed between the bare breasts of one twin “Look! You see the mark where Anna´s kick hit her!” The detective checked – and indeed, between the breasts of Danielle was a large ugly bruise: The imprint of Anna´s combat boot. The Russian had not held back.

Questioning moans by the two delinquents made it clear that they were awake. The twins had been blindfolded with heavily padded sleep masks. Their bulging cheeks betrayed the fact, that they were heavily gagged. Kate and Anna recognized a pattern: The Thief had subjected her victims to an enhanced version of the kind of gag The Black Lady had used on Chris, Anna and Kate.

Intrigued the friends had watched as the Thief firstly had gagged Danielle, then Emmanuelle: “This is a stocking filled with three pairs of panties” the Thief had explained gleefully “I began preparing them two weeks ago!” Anna and Kate exchanged a look “I have a pretty good idea what she means by preparing” the Russian had whispered to her friend as McKenzie pressed and prodded the depressingly large wad in the unresisting mouth of the first twin:

As she was finished her jaws stood wide ajar “That is, what I call a mouthful” Kate grinned and watched as The Black Lady took a very long silk scarf with a gigantic overhand knot in its centre “I doused the knot with half a bottle of Tabasco!” The Canadian´s grin was diabolical “She is really mad at them” Anna stated “Who wouldn´t?” the detective shrugged “If somebody would try to destroy my reputation that way?

The thief pulled with so much force that the overhand knot vanished behind the teeth of the unlucky damsel. The scarf was still long enough to wind it three times across Danielle´s lower face – before the Black Lady knotted it behind her head.

Next several layers of used skiing socks, used hose and scarfs had followed. Anna had counted six layers before the thief was satisfied.

The present:

Danielle groaned. She had been fully conscious for several minutes now and had analysed her predicament. Her lower face felt like in a vice. Her arms had been tied behind the high back of the chair at wrists, elbows above and below the joint crushed together. Bondage mittens made her hands useless. An intricate web of ropes pressed her on the chair.

Her legs had been tied in six places and her toes lashed together and tied to her bound hands. So tight that her nyloned toes did not even scratch the floor. Something had been taped against her toes. To her chagrin she had discovered that she had been plugged both ways – and the crotch rope cut her plainly in two.

Considered to that the dull throbbing of her nipples was only a minor nuisance – and Danielle had the feeling that this was only the overture: If she knew anything about the Dark Lady she knew that the Canadian knew no mercy when she was challenged.

A soft groan to her left told her that her sibling was awake too. And there was that sharp pain between her full and firm breasts where the cursed Russian had hit her. She considered herself lucky that her breast bone had not cracked.

“They are awake both now” a melodious alto voice announced “Romanova!” “Be so kind Anna and Kate and remove their sleep masks!” “McKenzie!” The second voice continued “I want to look those two pieces of sh*t in a silk stocking in the eyes!” The tone was cold and harsh and sent shivers of fear through Danielle´s spine.

When her eyes had adjusted to the sudden brightness she could make out for women standing before them, three of them wore black combat dresses with body armour: Anna Romanova, Kate Beckett – and the most sinister looking of them: Sarah McKenzie. The Dark Lady, on the left stood Rachel Weinstein, who had redressed in comfortable lounge wear – the facial expression of the heiress was neutral, but Danielle sensed her apprehension.

She looked to the left at her twin sister: Emmanuelle´s lower face was covered from nose to chin with several layers of socks and hose as she could tell, probably a mirror of her own appearance.

“Aren´t they cute?” McKenzie chuckled – the next moment her tone changed abruptly to steely cold and menacing “Listen you two miscreants!” Danielle and Emmanuelle faced their nemesis and stared with wide eyes at the Thief “You thought you were so clever! Cleverer than anybody else!” The Canadian paused “Well obviously you aren´t” the Black Lady added disdainfully “You tried to destroy my reputation” she continued “and in the old days I would just have put a bullet in your head without a second thought” the thief paused for effect “but you can thank Anna and Kate and Chris von der Marwitz that I won´t do that”

The Canadian´s smile grew another notch colder “We will do something different, something worse than death! I will destroy you – but not in the way you expect!” Sarah McKenzie turned to her companions, grinning “One can almost hear the wheels turning in their pretty heads!” She looked the twins directly in the eye again “We will have dinner now. You will have some fun. And after dessert ….” The Black Lady let the last sentence hanging ominously in the air

“You will make a little trip!”

Danielle and Emmanuelle exchanged another look. Her twin sister shrugged. Sarah McKenzie interrupted them “Anna and Kate, the ear buds and discipline helmets if you please!” “Don´t overdo it!” the Russian muttered under her breath but did as she was told. And so the twins were soon deaf, blind and mute again.

The thief grinned diabolically as she tapped some buttons on her Ipad “Let me entertain you ladies!” and the vibrator, the butt plug and the vibrator tied against the soles of Danielle and Emmanuelle sprang to life …

“Rachel!” Anna grinned “I am terrible hungry, should I help you with the Midnight Snack?” The blonde chuckled “I did not expect anything less Anna!” Soon the Girls sat at the large table, chatted amiably, enjoyed the Pasta al lemone and the excellent white wine – and ignored the two stringently tied up women in their back.

Danielle thought, she would go mad: She had just recovered from an orgasm, when the vibrators sprung to life again. In the few moments when she was not stimulated, tickled into insanity or vibrated she racked her brain: What had McKenzie said? “We will do something different, something worse than death! I will destroy you – but not in the way you expect!” Never tickle a sleeping dragon! she thought.

The sitting hogtie was most uncomfortable and the soles of her feet cramped again. Then she sensed the presence of another person. Nimble fingers pulled her panties away – and something cold hit her most sensitive parts! Ice cubes!! They melted like snow in the sun.

Emmanuelle shrieked into her gag as someone inserted itching powder in her panties!

Time passed – agonizingly slow. She must have dozed off, because the sound of Sarah McKenzie´s voice rang in her ears: “Listen Girls! You will go now on a little trip – sleep a while – and tomorrow is the big day! Sounds like fun, don´t you think?” Danielle felt a sharp prick in her neck and everything became black.

30 Minutes later three women entirely clad in black lifted two large black trolleys into a black van in the underground parking garage. Two minutes later the van left the parking garage …
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Remind me to keep certain people on their good sides. Although, experiencing their bad side could be interesting for us bondage lovers :lol:
Nice update. Thanks for posting.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago Remind me to keep certain people on their good sides. Although, experiencing their bad side could be interesting for us bondage lovers :lol
Yep, getting on the Dark Ladies dark side - is not entirely risk free - as the twins found out. The bad news for them: The Master Thief has barely started :) She has some epic and humilating punishment in mind :)

Shall be online tomorrow or Thursday :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Chapter 5:

“Exhibition”

New York, unknown location, two hours later

Sarah McKenzie stepped back and eyed Exhibits Number one and Number two critically – and nodded finally “Perfect” and turned to Anna and Kate “I have to say I am pretty pleased with myself!” Anna chuckled “Humility was never your strong suit, Sarah” The Canadian was not miffed in the slightest “I am a living legend after all!” – a small smile curled her lips.

“And what now o Mistress of the Universe?” Kate mocked the thief “Now we wait till our two guests of honour awake” the Canadian looked at her watch “They should wake up in round about two minutes – I will hold a little speech befitting the occasion – then we leave those two beauties alone, get some sleep – and be present at the reception tomorrow – to gloat!”

“About time” Anna yawned, I really need my beauty sleep!” “Now” the Black Lady interrupted the Russian “See! They wake up! Am I a genius or not?” The three women looked at Exhibit 1 and 2: Both women were stirring, moaning softly, as if awakening from a deep and dreamless sleep. Their eyes were still cloudy – and it took some time till their eyes focussed on them:

Emmanuelle looked down at the three women standing in front of them. She wanted to move her head but couldn´t. Something heavy compressed her lower face and neck. Her body was compressed from all sides. Evenly and very tight, breathing was not easy.

If she could have looked down at herself, she would have seen this: Her lower face and her neck were covered by a posture collar – corset – contraption, which was padlocked behind her head and neck. The contraption rested on her shoulders and was undoubtedly heavy. The posture-collar-corset hid the gag, which the Dark Lady had applied at Rachel´s apartment.

Emmanuelle´s body was – from neck to ankles one shiny black mass, with one exception: She didn´t know that, but the Canadian had her first tied covered her rope bonds with tape, over that one layer of shrink wrap. Another layer of tape over the already tape and shrink wrap covered rope bonds. This procedure had the Canadian repeated three times, before she had applied the black tape. With a hair dryer she had fused the tape to one smooth shiny surface.

The layer registered that her breasts were bare, but not only that: A dull throbbing told her, that the thief had adorned her C-Cups with nipple clamps. Emmanuelle had been tied to a post, which was obviously positioned on some sort of podium.

“Very strange” she thought “my feet are not wrapped” – but there was a strange sensation as if hundreds of knobs pressed into her nyloned soles ….”

“Don´t you like those terribly stylish Aquazura Platform Sandals?” Sarah McKenzie´s voice broke her out of her reverie “They are enhanced though Emmy darling! You sensed all the little knobs: Those are tickler beads! And the Sandals are locked at the ankles so no chance to get rid of them! You see, I spared no efforts for you!” The thief´s schadenfreude was obvious “And I promise you in a few hours you will hate them, they have a 140 mm heel!”

“A few other parting remarks before we leave you to your well-earned quality time – you and your sister have surely much to discuss!”

The thief gloated “You have probably felt the nipple clamps? Nasty little buggers!” She tapped on her Ipad “They vibrate!” very muffled moans “And they can deliver electro shocks!” Zap! Another moan “As you probably have found out you have a vibrator in your pussy and a butt plug in your other orifice! They also vibrate!” The Black Lady tapped again on her pad and the twins began to moan and to writhe with growing intensity.

Suddenly the vibrations stopped “You could compare notes with Anna and Kate!” the thief grinned, they have some experience with this little gadget!” Anna grinned “That thing drove me almost mad!” The Russian supplied helpfully you will like it!” the Russian told the unlucky duo. The twins just stared back.

“Thank you for your insights Anna!” the thief told the Russian magnanimously and turned to Emmanuelle and Danielle again “But this model can also give the damsel a nasty electro shock as does the plug!” She tapped on the pad – Danielle and Emmanuelle would have screamed if they hadn´t been so tightly gagged. They were breathing heavily.

The thief waited patiently before she explained “And last but not least? Your Sandals!” Another tap on the pad. Danielle had the feeling she would die. The tickle sensation under soles and between the toes was incredible.

“We will leave you two now! To ensure you get not bored I programmed a nice Entertainment Sequence – but you will see! Bye bye!” The thief turned on her heels and left with the violinist and the detective chatting amiably.

Emmanuelle and Danielle were alone in the darkness. It would be a long night … but where were they? And what had the Black Lady planned? Since the darkness Danielle could not see in what room they were. It was a large and vast room, but that was about all – and then several things happened simultaneously:

The nipple clamps delivered a zap. The butt plug began to vibrate at full power, the vibrator delivered a series of intense shocks and the knobs under her soles began to pulsate, causing an extreme tickling sensation. Danielle could not move her head, but the sounds on her right told her that the same happened to Emmanuelle ….

The Metropolitan Museum the next day, Reception:

Richard Castle was excited very much! Kate had only let on, that she had been invited over by Rachel to dinner and that they would meet at the Metropolitan midday. He knew something was up – but his wife had steadfastly refused to tell him anything. Not that the author had not tried to. But Beckett could be very tight lipped – and she knew him as well as he knew her.

He stole his wife a glance and a warm feeling filled his heart: Beckett looked radiant today, and those cheekbones … he sighed. Kate wore her brunette hair today in an elegant bun, a silvery gown by Jenny Packham and Jimmy Choo Platform Sandals.

“Castle don´t stare at my décolleté” his wife chided him, without looking at him” “I did not stare, I – admired!” the writer sounded slightly wounded “I know you!” Kate returned – and this time a small smile “and I won´t tell you anything”

The couple had taken their seats in the front row in the Exhibitions Gallery 199 of the Metropolitan. The special exhibits were hidden behind a red velvet curtain. The Podium was empty except the very stylish lectern and the seats for the musicians accompanying Anna.

The Hall was buzzing with excitement. Kate looked on her watch “Kirsty and Hayley are late!” “Haven´t they been in London?” Castle asked “Yes” Beckett beamed “The Queen has presented her with the Victoria Cross! Their flight was due to land at JFK around Midnight” With his best poker face Castle asked “So they were not present yesterday at Rachel´s?” Kate elbowed him in the ribs playfully “Nice try! And no they were not!” The quick staccato of high heels interrupted them:

“Sorry Kate! Hello Castle!” Hayley was a bit breathless “We overslept!” More than a few heads turned, mostly the males present. But the blonde had that effect “Hayley overslept” Kirsty corrected mildly.

The three women exchanged pecks on the cheek “You are wearing your Victoria Cross!” Kate exclaimed excitedly, Kirsty blushed a bit, modestly she demurred “Her Royal Majesty was most gracious and sends her greetings” The Briton and the American took their seats – curious about what would happen. Kate had been rather mysterious and just confirmed that Anna would play Paganini´s violin.

Precisely at 1200 AM a door on the left side of the podium opened and three women entered from the left: Rachel Weinstein, Tabea Walker and Anna. All eyes rested on the Russian: Her long glossy dark tresses were falling in curly waves across her shoulders. The asymmetric red gown left her left shoulder bare. The same dress she had worn yesterday.

Anna wore no jewellery, except a large golden cross around her neck, Kate noticed, it rested between her breasts. It was ornamented with large rubies. There was a reason why Anna wore this cross they knew. It was an heirloom of the most noble and most ancient House of Romanov, passed down from one generation to the next – and that the Grand Grand Niece of Tsar Nicolaus II wore it today was highly significant.

Notice of the Narrator: The history of this cross will be told in another story in the near future: “Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov”

In her left hand she held Paganini´s Violin, in the right her bow. The Violinist was all smiles, she detected her friends in the first row and winked at them.

Rachel Weinstein stood behind the lectern and let her eyes glide above the audience. The Room fell silent.

Behind the curtain:

Danielle had dozed off. The constant torment by the vibrators, the nipple clamps, the tickling had worn her down. She was in a semi-comatose state. The Twin was sure that her mind played tricks on her. The black haired thief heard animated chatter, the clanking of glasses, people were laughing. She drifted off again. Slowly her senses cleared.

Danielle got more aware of her surroundings. A soft moan on her left indicated that Emmanuelle was also regaining her faculties. Where were they? And what was happening behind the curtain …. A thought shot through her brain: In front of the curtain! Her pulse raised – and the vibrators sprung into high gear again.

Applause branded up and then died down. Then a voice – a voice she knew! Rachel Weinstein´s voice. The heiress welcomed the audience to the presentation of the special exhibits of the Weinstein Collection!

But before the presentation of the Caravaggio and the Diadem Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova – the blonde announced the Russian with her full title – would play Tartini´s “Devil Thrill Sonata on Paganini´s “Il Diavolo” accompanied by “New York Baroque”! Applause branded off again!

Danielle froze, her blood turning to ice. Suddenly she knew where they were: They were at the Metropolitan, at the Reception Rachel Weinstein was supposed to host today … What had The Dark Lady promised them yesterday in her very own sinister way? “We will do something different, something worse than death! I will destroy you – but not in the way you expect!” Now Danielle knew what the Thief had meant by that …. the very muffled sounds next to her told her, that Emmanuelle had come to the same conclusion: There were worse things than death!

Anna Romanova began to play, her tone warm, radiant and brilliant – under any circumstances Danielle would have enjoyed that display of virtuosity and musicality. The Russian Violinist did surpass herself.

The twins did not know that but for Anna it was one of those moments when all pieces fit together and everything was possible – and so she did let go. And let the bow dance in incredible speed above the strings.

But the twin´s minds were only filled by horror and despair what awaited them when the curtain would go up.

About 20 Minutes later:

Anna basked in the frenetic applause of the excited audience. The Russian had been surprised herself: The violin had been in perfect condition technically – but how it would react to her life on stage? She had not known.

Her own Stradivarius, the Lord Dunn Raven, she knew inside out, it was part of her. But “Il Diavolo” had surprised her. Anna had expected a rodeo, the violin acting like a stallion to be broken in first – but no such thing. She bowed a final time, hugged Rachel warmly and left the podium to take her seat next to Kate “You are glowing like a Christmas Tree” the detective whispered “This was better than sex!” the Russian whispered back “You don´t say!” the American grinned mischievously – mocking her friend.

Rachel Weinstein´s voice interrupted them “Dear Ladies and Gentleman, it is my great honour and my great pleasure to present to you now Caravaggio´s painting and Queen Marie Antoinette’s lost diadem!” Rousing applause as the curtain went up. Then shocked silenced, then whispers, what had caused the commotion?

In the centre of the Podium stood the Caravaggio and in a vitrine the next to it the diadem: To the left and to the right of the exhibits stood two poles: Tied against each pole stood a black haired woman. Their faces covered in black material from und the nose down to the ankles.

On their feet they wore sky high platform sandals. Most shockingly though: The women´s breasts were bared and adorned with nipple clamps. Both women were moaning and squirming. Over each women´s head hang a large sign: In capital letters in a clear strong hand stood a text:

One read:

“I am Emmanuelle Delacour, overprized Lawyer and wannabe criminal mastermind. Don´t disturb me!

The other one

“I am Danielle Delacour, the world lousiest copycat. Shame on me!”

Between the breasts of the two women a flash drive dangled.

Flashlights illuminated the scene. Mobile´s clicked, clips were made.

Danielle´s cheeks burned with shame: She knew that the pictures and video clips were already on social media. The Black Lady´s revenge had been total.

Rachel Weinstein, who did her best not to smile broadly, took charge: She stepped at the lectern “Please silence Ladies and Gentleman please! Captain Beckett would you come to me please and take charge? Kate rose and stepped on the Podium “Of course Rachel! I suggest you lower the curtain now!” Without cracking a smile acting entirely professionally, but Richard Castle was absolutely sure Beckett had known from the beginning what was hidden behind the curtain.

From her seat in the last row, Sarah McKenzie had followed the events – and smiled broadly. Everything had gone according to plan. Kate would oversee the investigation and the twins would land for a long time behind bars.

The material on the Flash Drives would ensure that not even an army of high powered lawyers would be able to bust Emmanuelle and Danielle Delacour out of Jail. And even more important: She had laid waste to the twin´s reputation and reclaimed her title as the most proficient cat burglar of the age:

“Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus”

or:

„Never tickle a sleeping dragon”

The End …..?
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago @GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @AlexUSA3

[...]

The material on the Flash Drives would ensure that not even an army of high powered lawyers would be able to bust Emmanuelle and Danielle Delacour out of Jail. And even more important: She had laid waste to the twin´s reputation and reclaimed her title as the most proficient cat burglar of the age:

“Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus”

or:

„Never tickle a sleeping dragon”

The End …..?
According to well informed circles the Dark Lady intends to celebrate her triumph - read Chapter 5 above - with a party for her friends. She has planned some special entertainment for her guests. The dress code will be simple: bra, panties and hose :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A triumph for the Black Lady! But at the coming affair, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] said,
The dress code will be simple: bra, panties and hose :)
Doesn't the bra make the event overly formal?
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago A triumph for the Black Lady! But at the coming affair, @Caesar73 said,
The dress code will be simple: bra, panties and hose :)
Doesn't the bra make the event overly formal?
You have a point my friend :) But who knows if the Ladies will keep their bra´s? We know the Black Lady by now ...
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well wasn’t this whole tale such a delightful, entertaining read. But really bra, panties and hose, seems to me certain captives are being treat so kindly 😋. Keep this up and please don’t draw it to an end just yet [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Well wasn’t this whole tale such a delightful, entertaining read. But really bra, panties and hose, seems to me certain captives are being treat so kindly 😋. Keep this up and please don’t draw it to an end just yet @Caesar73
Your wish is my command, my friend!

Epilogue: Chapter 1

“A feast of gags”

Penthouse of Sarah McKenzie - Manhattan
Tabea Walker looked around in the vast living room, which was part of Sarah McKenzie´s Penthouse, still amazed: The Black Lady had invited them all to a Party to celebrate the success of operation “Mousetrap”: Kate had told them during dinner the two Delacour-Sisters had been booked – the armada of high prized Lawyers had to leave the Judge´s office red-faced – and without their clients. Gleefully the detective had told them that the NYPD had needed one hour to remove the restraints of the twins.

“It is amazing” Rachel Weinstein pointed with her wine glass at the spacious Room. Obviously the heiress had read her PA´s mind. For Tabea it was the first time that she was at the lodgings of the thief. The others had been there early in the year, when Chris visited some payback at the Canadian, for ambushing her before the concert at Carnegie Hall.

Notice to the reader: The Hunt for the lost Scrolls: Chapter 5 by Imhotep-Ra on DeviantArt

The Penthouse was anything else but spacious. Tabea estimated that the Penthouse encompassed a space of 250 square metres – at least. It was said that a living space always reflected it´s owner´s personality. Clarity, elegance, Style, Severity even Austerity were the attributes which the PA would have chosen – but also a certain warmth, which the Thief normally masked very well.

Tabea sighed contently when she thought about the lavish five course dinner: Anna and the thief had outdone themselves. Since 0200 PM the violinist and the Canadian had been busy in the top modern kitchen. Something Anna and Sarah shared was their love for cooking – and so the Dark Lady had Anna not to ask twice, to help her with the preparations.

The spicy scents of the Vietnamese cuisine still hung the living room, Glasses were clinking and animated chatter filled the room “And then I kicked her squarely through the room!” Obviously Anna was telling the others about her fight with Danielle. Tabea noticed the bright eyes and slightly rosy cheeks of the aristocrat: Without a doubt Anna was enjoying herself.

Sarah McKenzie did enjoy the scenery – and the best part of the evening had barely started, she took a small silver spoon and clanked it against her glass.

The chatter died down – Sarah, please don´t go all Bilbo-Baggins at us, will you?” Anna was definitely in high spirits. The Thief stood and chuckled “You know me! No poetry!” Kirsty grinned at Hayley and whispered: “No poetry but ropes and gags galore!”

The Canadian looked from one to the other “We had a fantastic dinner!” Applause “Now it is time for merriment!” Anna whispered to Kate “I saw that coming!” The detective grinned “Oh did you?”

“Ladies!” their host announced – a sparkle in her eyes - “You are requested and required to prepare for a round of games!” The Black Lady chuckled “To put it plain and simple: Make a trip to the bathroom, and redress, you find befitting clothing in your guest rooms! We convene here in thirty minutes!”

Excited chattering among the girls “This will be the dress code! She raised her voice again: Bra! Panties! and Hose! You will find that in your colour and size in your rooms!” McKenzie grinned “Since I tied all off you up at least once – I know your size!” “I know yours too!” Anna shouted “Up girls! Hurry!” The thief commanded.

30 Minutes later :

Amiably chatting Anna, Kate, Kirsty, Hayley, Rachel and Tabea – in the guestrooms they had found indeed underwear in their colour, a matching dressing gown and Birkenstocks: Anna in red, Kate in silver grey, Kirsty in auburn, Haley in sapphire blue, Rachel in white and Tabea in black – stood before the massive door to the studio.

“Didn´t our host say, she knew our size? My bra is a tad too small” The Russian mused “Mine too” Hayley chimed in. As it turned out, all bras were a little bit too small … They fell silent as Sarah McKenzie appeared “Wow” Hayley whispered to Kirsty “She could work in any House of Pain!”

The Thief had dressed into a short black leather dress, dark hose and high heeled black boots. Heavy dark eye makeup made her look especially sinister. In her right hand she held a cane.

She took in in the sight in front of her, before she commanded “Justine open the door” “Of course Mistress” the artificial intelligence which sounded like Kate Blanchett replied and with a soft click the massive door swung open, encouraged by Sarah and a flick of her cane, the girls entered.

It was a large room with a polished teak floor. Anna noticed all the instruments of a true BDSM Studio. Mirrors on the wall, on the right side of the room stood several wooden tables on them all items one would to restrain a damsel properly. The thief was the last one to enter and closed the door behind her.

In her best imitation of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman the Canadian commanded: “Remove your gowns and Birkenstocks and stow them orderly over there! Move your lazy butts! Now!” Almost automatically the Girls fell into line and did as ordered “Garrett fold your garments properly!” “Sir, yes, Sir!” Kirsty confirmed, almost standing to attention Hayley noticed with amusement.

Anna chuckled “Romanova I heard that!” The thief bellowed “30 push ups!” McKenzie commanded “Sir, yes, Sir!” Anna complied, and executed a perfect push up. The black haired thief counted – and each time, the Russian had done a push up, she hit Anna with the cane alternating on her firm buttocks: Left, right, left ….

The Black Lady had to admit, that the violinist, did do the push ups perfectly “30!” the thief finally counted “Next time it will be fifty Romanova! Are we clear?” Sir, yes, Sir –Anna stood to attention and delivered a crisp salute. “She is really in great shape!” the thief had to admit grudgingly “She does not even sweat!” as she watched Anna striding back to the others. The Russian´s firm butt and her swinging hips were an alluring sight “That was fun!” Anna whispered to Kate “You are incorrigible Anna Alexandrovna Romanova!” her friend grinned “I have no idea, what you mean” the violinist grinned.

“Silence!” Sarah McKenzie thundered “Form a line ladies! Rachel first, Tabea second, Anna third, Kate fourth, Kirsty fifth – and Hayley in sixth position!” Like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, the thief was parading up and down the line, before she turned to face them front:

“You maggots will form three pairs! Rachel and Tabea, Kate and Anna, Kirsty and Hayley! Then you will gag each other. You will use every material on the table over there! I expect, tight, mouth filling gags – with decent amounts of stuffing! I will inspect your work Ladies! So do your job properly! Or you will regret it! Start! Now!” Kate and Anna exchanged a look “Did she really call us maggots?” the American mused “No” Anna grinned “She meant probably pieces of excrement”

Hayley grinned as she and Kirsty walked to the long board with all gagging and binding materials one could dream off “That was really a good show!” Kirsty nodded “Sarah reminded me of one of my old drill sergeants I hated him with my guts! – and Hayley I will follow her orders to the letter – I will really really gag you!” There was a glint in the Briton´s eyes. Hayley pouted “Who said I would be gagged first?” “I did!” Kirsty chuckled “Let us see what we have here …”

The Black Lady followed the spectacle with amusement as six beautiful women gagged each other. Neither of them held back. Muffled grunts, gagging noises, swearing:

Anna looked at the pair of thick red woollen socks Kate was holding in her hands “Open up!” the detective demanded “Make me!” the Russian smiled … and Kate did just that. When she was finished Anna´s lower face was covered by several layers of scarfs and used skiing socks.

Rachel Weinstein gagged at the taste of used hose and two pairs of panties – very, very ripe ones. Tabea Walker was a fast learner “Sometimes I miss the shy young woman Tabea was before Anck-Sun-Amun attacked us – and Chris and her friends had introduced her to the realms of consensual bondage” she sighed…. but the heiress was resolved to return the favour!

Kirsty had done a really professional job on her lover: Hayley smiled at her above her tight gag, the Briton could tell despite the stocking cap which covered the blondes head. Her piercing blue eyes sparkled. Kirsty had stuffed a pair of panties in each cheek and a large nerf ball in the centre.

Hayley´s luscious lips formed a big “O” around the red large ball gag. The stocking cap was the finish. The blonde pointed a finger at the board covered with gagging materials then at Kirsty and mumbled something around the large ball in her mouth. One needn´t have to be a genius to decipher the message: Your turn! Hayley took a used pair of pantyhose …

In the meantime Kate had found out, Anna meant business, not that she was surprised. Anna had been thorough:

The Russian had filled one stocking with two pairs of the ripest panties she could find among the staple on the board. That was already a substantial packing, but Anna decided to test, how many small red nerf balls fit into the detective´s mouth still: Quite a lot.

The violinist used then a complete roll of translucent tape to keep the massive gag packing in. With a glint in her eyes the Russian tied a silk scarf above – but did not stop there. Only after five scarves more she was satisfied. Kate´s face not covered face showed the immense pressure of this monstrous gag.

Sarah McKenzie was delighted:

The Black Lady congratulated herself on the idea, letting the girls gag each other. None of them held back: And all gags were massive and mouth filling “Fall in line Ladies!” the thief commanded. Like an officer inspecting the troops, the Canadian walked down the line, inspecting the tightness and testing the muffling qualities of each gag – after she had removed the bra of the lady in question. Hayley was the first to be inspected and tested.

Sarah McKenzie cupped the blonde´s full firm breasts, squeezed them and massaged them – and Hayley definitely enjoyed the attention – out of sudden the Thief pinched both nipples hard – the Americans protests though were reduced to a very low mumble “Well done Kirsty!” McKenzie told Kirsty, the Briton bowed her head slightly – and Sarah could have sworn that Hayley´s lover smiled under her own heavy gag.

Rachel was the last in line. On top of several layers of scarfs and socks, Tabea Walker had tied a very well-worn nude hose, so that the crotch panel rested firmly on her boss´ nose, while the knotted feet rested under the heiress nose. The Canadian did test Rachel longer than any of the other girls “Consider this as reward” Sarah grinned as she pinched the heiress´ nipples a final time. Rachel´s face was red and flustered and she was breathing heavily. Her grey eyes though conveyed one message “Next time I will strangle you with my bare Hands Sarah McKenzie!”

The Black Lady took her position in front of them again and smiled – that devious, slightly wicked smile. “I must congratulate you all!” she told her muted audience “You all did a professional job! Now we will continue with round two! Listen carefully! You will give your partner now a tight crotch rope – and your partner will crotch rope you in return!

And when I say tight I mean tight! Understood? Nods and heavily muffled verbal confirmations “But before each of you will put one of those gadgets over there in your pussy!”

On the board six torpedo styled objects laid Kate and Anna knew only too well:

“When you have done that” Sarah McKenzie continued “you tie your partner in a hogtie. Nothing fancy: Just ankles and wrists tied. We will improve that later! Or more to the point: I will improve them!” the black-haired thief chuckled “The one of you not hogtied will tie her ankles together and hogtie herself with those sets of heavy manacles! Begin!”

Anna looked with some disgust at the vibrator. She knew the design, intimately “As does Kate” she thought. There were memories ….many months ago …

The Hunt for the Weinstein Collection, Chapter 7 by Imhotep-Ra on DeviantArt

Then the six ladies applied crotch-ropes: Kate pointed a finger at Anna. The Russian nodded. The detective went to the board and selected two lengths of rope, one of them was already preknotted.

With skilled hands the brunette tied a rope girdle first around the Russian´s waist. Anna inhaled sharply as the detective pulled the knotted crotch rope tight. But the heavy gag reduced the violinist´s moan to a very low mumble. Anna could not deny though that she was having fun! The sparkle in her eyes told Kate enough.

15 Minutes later six bare breasted, heavily gagged women, clad only in hose and panties looked up from the floor at the Black Lady. The Thief held an IPad in her hand and grinned even more sinister than before: “Before the real fun begins we should test if the vibrators lodged in your pussies work properly! She tapped once on the pad. Muffled shrieks and moans as the vibrators sprung into high gear. It was not the highest setting, but close. The manacles of the girls hogtied with manacles and chains jingled.

With a smile the thief watched as the sextet soon began to moan and writhe on the polished floor, straining against their bonds. To the Black Lady those sounds were music. She could hear it all day long!

Rachel was on the brink of orgasm as the vibrations suddenly stopped. The heiress panted heavily and cursed into her gag. Similar muffled curses all around: Obviously their host had stopped the vibrators just before any of them could reach orgasm-station.

“Manners ladies manners!” The thief chided them mildly “This was only a test and the evening is still young. Now I will tie you properly up for the first round!” Anna and Kate exchanged a knowing look: This would be an entertaining evening. Their eyes went wide as the vibrators began to buzz again – but on a medium setting “Just to keep you entertained before it is your turn!” the thief explained gleefully.

Sarah strode over to Rachel and Tabea … “You will like what I have in mind for you!” she told the two women looking up at her.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Anyone that may think that repetition leads to boredom can read this as a counter example. It is delightful to have Tabea in the play once again.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Anyone that may think that repetition leads to boredom can read this as a counter example. It is delightful to have Tabea in the play once again.
Tabea will have some fun :) Expect the next update this evening MEST!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic