The Files of Art. Inc: Single Case Files (22.04.24) "Tying the knot" Chapter 1 (FFFF+/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago Personally I find details important. The help to create Pictures in the Reader´s mind. It feels like painting to me, sort of :)
Nice analogy :D I feel the same. When I write there's a picture, I can see the story and in writing am trying to show that picture to others.

New story sounding interesting. No rush but it sounds like you're coming along okay.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

@Caesar73 - I know that you will look after Hayley and Kirsty and do them justice on their big day!

Another great story here and no doubt more to come.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 month ago @Caesar73 - I know that you will look after Hayley and Kirsty and do them justice on their big day!

Another great story here and no doubt more to come.
Thank you - I will do my very best to make Hayley´s and Kirsty´s big day special :) It will no doubt be three interesting and exciting three Days :) The Progress is good. Day two is almost complete.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

Bandit666 wrote: 1 week ago Fantastic, awesome, brilliant, what else can I say. I honestly don’t think there’s been another member who’s gone from supporting others, such as myself, to being a true author of bondage involved tales like yourself @Caesar73. And I’m sure I’m not the only one awaiting yet more of your genius to be shared
Dear Friend, thank you for your most kind words. Your constant encouragement, especially in the early Stages, and that of others made that possible. As for "more"? I am happy to annouce that the Prologue of "Tying the knot" is due tomorrow at the latest, here:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 44#p176244

Kirsty and Hayley will finally tying the knot with a little help of their friends of old and new. And be assured: A lot of knots will be tied :)

Location will be the Hamptons :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

„Tying the knot“

Kirsty´s and Hayley´s wedding

Prologue:

New York, Hayley´s and Kirsty´s Apartment

48 Hours before the wedding:

Hayley was elated and a bit tipsy - just a bit. The big day was fast approaching! She and Kirsty were about to tie the knot! This evening, they had Dinner at their favourite Italian Restaurant in Queens.

The well-aged Barolo, a Pio Cesare from 2018, had been excellent, so rich and heavy! The Champaign too! Hayley giggled: the Krug Grande Cuvée Brut had been hideously expensive – but they had felt right in the Mood for it. And the Bistecca alla Fiorentina had been sooo tender – Hayley had seldom eaten a better one. Manolo had said it had been dry aged.

She was very curious ….

The Wedding Planners had been very mysterious. What Kirsty and Hayley did know?

They had been only told that the location was in the Hamptons. And they all would come: Kirsty´s and Hayley´s friends from the past and those from the present: Kirsty´s family from Warham, a small Hamlet in rural Norfolk, Chris and Anna, Sophie and Evie, Sarah and Sybil, and Kate and Castle. Of course, Rachel Weinstein would not miss out on the event. From The Hague Birte Ricciarelli, the tenacious Cop working for Europol would come - and the Black Lady of Course – and her new “Student” Natasha Bolkonskaya

There might be some surprise guests …. Chris had indicated that much. And smiled mysteriously at their FaceTime Call.

Anna would without any doubt be accompanied by her Lady-in-Waiting, Merit: After their Adventures in the Egyptian Desert which had ended with Pharaoh´s demise and the Destruction of the Sun Ray of Amon-Ra, the young Egyptian noblewoman had taken Anna up on her offer and accompanied her to Hamburg.

And Ragna, Ekaterina and Natasha would fly in from Switzerland! Natalie and Charlotte, Gabriella, and Constance! And quite a few others from her, from Kirsty´s Past.

Hayley sighed, Grand Ma of course, and a few of her Cousins. Grand Ma could be quite intimidating. The formidable Grand Old Lady could rival Violet Crawley, The Dowager Countess of Grantham when it came to acid remarks and a sharp tongue.

Hayley shuddered when she remembered the Summers at the Hamptons when she had to play the Piano for Grand Ma who had offered critique freely. The blonde had to smile. She looked forward to when Chris and Grand Ma would be meeting. That was a moment she looked forward to – when she wanted Chris could be very intimidating as well and entirely polite at the same time.

And that she was the offspring of an old aristocratic Prussian Family would surely impress Grand Ma. And if she met Anna, a real Grand Duchesse, and Grand Grand Niece of the last Russian Tsar Nicolas II. … Hayley´s smile got broader.

The Russian and the German would surely impress Grand Ma with their Pedigree.

Her father had never been good enough for the Old Lady, coming from a blue-collar Family, having made his way through the Ranks to Commissioner. Hayley smiled: the Pianist and the Violinist could handle Grand Ma easily. If the Occasion called for it Grand Duchesse Anna Alexandrovna Romanova could be inch by inch of her impressive 186 cm the noble Aristocrat, the Offspring of Tsars.

“What are you smiling about?” Kirsty grinned, not entirely sober herself. “I imagined the moment when Grand Ma meets Chris and Anna” The blonde smiled back.

Kirsty chuckled “Grand Ma will meet her Match!”

Hayley was really curious! The “Wedding Planners” had been very tight-lipped – so she had a few more or less educated guesses, but that was it.

She knew that Natalie and Chris had closely coordinated in arranging all the little details. Both had forbidden, yes, they had forbidden, the Brides-to-be to meddle in the planning – and the Brides had been threatened with severe consequences if not following that order. So, Kirsty and Hayley had leaned back – grudgingly and excited.

More excited than grudgingly.

The excitement grew with every day! And now only 48 Hours!

The Elevator Doors opened with a soft hiss and the blonde American and the auburn-haired Briton stepped onto the Corridor on the 12th Floor of the Apartment Building, where Hayley and Kirsty inhabited a 200 Square Meters Penthouse. They had discussed about renting or purchasing a House – to live in together but had not made any final decisions yet.

Hayley sighed “I cannot wait to get out of my High Heels” She looked down at the tips of her 105 Suede blue Gianvito Rossi Heels “If you are a good girl, I might give you even a good foot massage” Kirsty smiled coyly.

Hayley without missing a beat kissed her Companion and soon to be Wife full on the lips. Kirsty responded in kind their tongues intertwined in a slow sensual dance “Something like that?” Hayley´s voice was husky with desire when they came up for Air.

“That would be a start!” the Briton smiled and punched the Entry Code into the Pad. The Door of their Penthouse swung open with a soft click. The two Women stepped over the Threshold and Kirsty closed the Door. With a sigh, Hayley kicked her heels off and rubbed the nyloned sole of her left foot “In for a nightcap my love?” The blonde did not wait for an answer took Kirsty by her left hand and pulled her after her.

Giggling they stepped on stockinged feet into the large living room, whose Panorama Windows offered a fantastic view over Queens – and froze. In the center stood six tall dark figures clad in black body Armour and full Vizor Helmets. So fixated Hayley was on the sight before her that neither she nor Kirsty registered the movement behind her back.

The Commissioner's Daughter felt a sharp prick in the Neck and felt warmth flooding her body, she lost a control over her body and would have crashed to the floor if not a pair of strong arms had held her and let her glide gently to the floor.

Hayley was paralyzed, she was conscious, but she could neither move nor speak. What just had happened reminded her of the last time she and Kirsty had been abducted on Crawford´s Ordner. Vernie and Andrea had drugged them with a similar drug or was it the same?

Hayley was not scared, on the contrary, she was excited! No doubt her Attackers were her Wedding Planers. She knew. The blonde was sure to have recognized Chris´ body language, and Anna´s too. So, Hayley relaxed and stared at the ceiling – not that she could do anything else.

Their Attackers formed two teams of four and set to work. Two rubber Mattresses were unrolled on the floor, and six compression sacks were unloaded from two large Trolleys. Two downfilled suits with booties and several other Items. While the restraining bags lofted up, Kirsty and Hayley were quickly stripped naked. Kirsty shuddered. The Rubber felt cool under her back. She sensed the Goosebumps.

The Briton and the American had ample routine being restrained that way. Enough for a lifetime. Kirsty noted the efficiency their handlers worked with – as good as Crawford's best Girls. She should know. She had trained them long enough – till she fell from grace, as she decided to help Hayley.

Her mind wandered back to the fateful moment when she had made her decision fully aware of the Consequences. The Briton had followed her heart. That she would fall in love with the alluring blonde though she had not seen that coming. It had not been the proverbial lightning bolt, but their love had grown over time instead.

Kirsty pushed that thought aside.

Their handlers acted entirely professional. She had to smile inwardly “Probably there has been a training camp!” Before she was diapered something cool entered her Vagina “At least I get some Entertainment” Kirsty sighed.

Now their unresisting bodies were manhandled into the down-filled Suits: Hayley´s was blue Kirsty´s own purple. No doubt the diapers had the same colour. One of her Handlers manhandled Hayley´s paralyzed body in a sitting position and held her steady. Another one – the blonde was sure it was Natalie – put the heavily padded bondage mittens on her hands. Hayley had always admired how efficiently they rendered a damsel helpless.

The third of her Handlers was kneeling at Hayley´s ankles and shackling them together with heavily padded manacles. Three more of those followed: One under the joint, the third above the joint. The thickly padded suit eased the discomfort – a bit. The most uncomfortable was the last one under her groin, making her the bulky diaper felt.

Two thin straps around the insteps and a toe cuff held the big toes together. In the meantime, the second Woman had manacled her wrists. They were linked to a girdle around her waist. Three straps around her Arms held them firmly against her body.

A tingling in her toes signalled the blonde that the Drug was wearing off. As the feeling returned Hayley discovered that hundreds of small knobs pressed against her soles and her toes and between them. “Shit” she groaned. This was the latest Model of the Enhanced Restraining System with some additional features ….

They had used it on Chris in Egypt. “Undoubtedly Chris enjoys this very much!” The Gag was also a new model much more thickly padded and with an even larger ball. Her Handler closed the Gag behind her head. Pretty tight. Hayley winced and mumbled something in her Gag. Her handler did not say anything, but the blonde was sure to hear a chuckle.

If Hayley thought, they were done she was mistaken. Suddenly her world became dark: A heavily padded sleepmask robbed her of her sight. Noise cancelling Earbuds rendered her deaf. The final piece was a heavily padded Spandex hood. Hayley was laid down on the Mattress. She tried to get accustomed to her Predicament. Sensory Deprivation was a pretty good instrument to keep the Prisoner in Line.

And yet this was not the end: Heavily padded straps were added: One across her Mouth – which pressed the Gag even deeper in her Mouth, the second above her eyes and the third across the crone of her head almost wielding her Jaws together “Absolutely overkill!” The blonde mumbled into her Gag, which earned her three slaps on her firm butt. They stung! “This was either Natasha or McKenzie” she mused.

Hayley knew what would follow now. She would be bagged. Her Handlers worked quickly and concentrated. Finally, the zipper of the third and largest back was zipped shut. The blonde´s body was compressed from all sides.

The down would loft up she knew from rich experience. Her bagged body was lifted and put down on a gurney. They moved she felt. She could not hear it but the door to their Penthouse closed. With the Elevator, they were transferred to the Parking Garage.

Kirsty felt that her body was lifted from the Gurney “Probably they carry us into a Van” Inside her Cocoon was laid down on a cot. Several Straps held her fast. The Chloroform doused cloth on her nose was no surprise. It was laced quite heavily. Kirsty did the sensible thing: She took long deep breaths and let the Drug do her work.

Finally, she fell down in the Abyss.

Shortly later two large black Vans with tinted Windows left the Parking Garage and vanished into the Darkness. Destination unknown.
Last edited by Caesar73 4 days ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The Dark Lady must be involved in this caper, somewhere.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

No doubt whatsoever about it, you've done @mrjones2009 proud with your use of his characters.

btw, Ladies and Gentlemen, his own stories are well worth a read. He's created some real crackers.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Remembered (from previous posts) that this was coming , a new tale, so I've been keeping watch.

Brilliant. Plenty of detail, description even down to those elegant sounding foods and wine at the beginning. Plenty of bondage detail too, always good. Helpful.

And so many names listed :lol: quite the character list if they all show up.

Great start, looking forward to more.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 week ago No doubt whatsoever about it, you've done @mrjones2009 proud with your use of his characters.

btw, Ladies and Gentlemen, his own stories are well worth a read. He's created some real crackers.
@LunaDog - Thanks for the shout out. Always very much appreciated.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Expect the first Chapter till Monday at the latest :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Can’t wait for the next chapter, as this one was awesome as always and now thanks to your inclusion and comments from @LunaDog i feel the need to discover more from the writings of @mrjones2009.

You’ve already reached the heights of Grand Master, but at this rate you’ll reach legend status my friend
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 5 days ago You’ve already reached the heights of Grand Master, but at this rate you’ll reach legend status my friend
I feel honoured my friend - the first Chapter might be up today, at tomorrow at the latest.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Friends this is the first Chapter of the Wedding. There are some hints on events not written yet: "The Sands of Time" and "The Heidelberg Affair"

Kirsty´s and Hayley´s Wedding

Chapter 1:

“Recapture the Flag”

Somewhere in the Hamptons

Hayley King´s Bedroom, around 0800 AM

It was a touch of the warm Sun filtering through the Curtains, that woke Hayley. She felt surprisingly well-rested. The blonde took stock of her Surroundings. Since she was still confined in the massive bags, her field of Vision was severely limited. The third gargantuan bag ensured that – and the blonde had the feeling that it had been enhanced as well: Higher and thicker.

And that said something. Hayley considered herself an expert: She had “tested” each and every model of the Enhanced Restraining System – most times involuntarily.

Hayley looked at a high burgundy red painted ceiling. Her Captors had removed the blindfold, the earbuds, and the Spandex Hood – but left the Gag in place. She listened: She heard Sea Gulls screeching and the soft endless rolling of the breakers against the sandy beach.

Hayley knew those sounds - intimately:

“We are at the Hamptons” she smiled under her Gag. And let that sink in “This is the Weekend when Kirsty will become my Wife” A warm feeling flooded her body from her hooded head to her cuffed toes. “I could use a diaper change though” She shifted in the bags, not that she was really really uncomfortable. That was one thing she had always admired: As restrictive as the Enhanced Restraining System was it was incredibly comfortable. It had always irritated her that something so restrictive was so comfortable too.

Well, her Jaws felt stiff – a bit. But that was all. Hayley understood why Natalie or Chris liked a stint in the Bags – not that the Pianist would admit that in public. Another smile crossed her lips.

The Opening of the Door interrupted her musings. Several people entered she could tell. Someone knelt on the Mattress. The smiling face of her best friend Natalie Twain appeared in her field of Vision “Morning Sleepyhead!” she teased the blonde good-naturedly. “We, as in Charlotte, me, Anna, and Kate” will let you out now – you have then 30 Minutes in the Bathroom. The others are already waiting for you!”

Natalie grinned “The Buffet is well stocked!”

“Interesting,” Hayley thought. Chris and Natalie had obviously mixed the two different circles: Hayley´s and Kirsty´s friends of old and her new ones. She liked the Idea! Slowly the pressure of the gargantuan outer bag receded, as Natalie pulled the zipper down. Hayley could hardly wait to get into the bathroom, and get rid of the suit and the soiled diaper …...

Later:

Left to her own devices the blonde showered long and hot. When she returned to her bedroom, the lush carpet felt soft under her bare feet and caressed her soft soles. The blonde checked the Wardrobe: Someone had obviously raided her closet at home. Underwear, shoes, and clothes for all occasions. Hayley selected a beige Set of underwear, beige linen Trousers, a white blouse, and flat simple brown leather Sandals.

As she had dressed it knocked at the Door “Are you ready Hayley?” It was Kate “Coming” Hayley called back and headed to the Door. Captain Beckett was studying her Friend with her keen grey eyes “You do look good!” she smiled. The Detective had also opted for casual: Red Sneakers, no socks, blue jeans, and a white blouse.

“You too!” the blonde smiled “Where are we by the way?” “Bernstein Manor” belongs to a wealthy friend of Castle who is currently in Europe. Bernstein III is a Member of Castle´s weekly Poker Round” Kate supplied with a warm smile “Sometimes this Poker Round is really useful” the seasoned Investigator chuckled and grinned at the blonde “I never said that!”

They walked down a long Corridor and followed the large-curved Stair Well down in the Entry Hall. Hayley could hear animated Chatter, Anna´s bell-like laughter and more importantly she smelled coffee. She inhaled deeply “Hungry?” Kate chuckled “Come!” she led the way into the large dining hall.

There, at a heavy polished wooden long Table, the others had already begun breakfasting. The two Circles had mingled: Gayle Hutton was talking animatedly with Sybil; Christina Howard was in Conversation with Anna. Sophie talked with Gabriella.

Chris looked up and waved at Hayley. The blonde was taking a sip of Green Tea as she talked with Kirsty “Come take a seat!” the Pianist invited her. On Kirsty´s right side was a free seat. Hayley found that Chris looked very relaxed and in good Spirits.

They had last seen each other during the Aftermaths of the “Sands-of-Time-Affair” – four Months ago. Like all the others she had dressed casually. In her Case? Chinos, Birkenstocks, and a white blouse. At times Hayley envied the Pianist – Chris could wear a Potato Sack and look stunning. Not that the American had any Reason to complain. She got her share of fair Attention too – but Chris was more athletically built.

When the Pianist moved, she did it with the Grace that betrayed her lifelong Practice of Martial Arts, Tai Chi – and Kenjitsu. Chris was a Weapon, without her Katanas´ - with them? She was a Storm, a Hurricane, a Blizzard,

Hayley took a seat, and her right hand rested shortly on Kirsty´s left “You did sleep well?” the blonde smiled warmly – and a tad bit coyly - at her soon-to-be Wife “Very” the Briton purred “I missed you though” Hayley smiled “Oh did you!” and bashed her eyelashes.

“Coffee?” Kirsty grinned.

Only now did the American realize how hungry she was. And so, the first thing was: She helped herself to a cup of strong black Coffee – which was excellent.

The Reminder of the breakfast passed quickly with light-animated conversation. Just as Hayley leaned back contently in her seat, Chris and Natalie rose. The brown-haired Detective smiled at the tall blonde Pianist “Shall you, or shall I?” “I leave the honour to you since you are the Best Woman of one of the brides” Chris smiled mischievously back.

“Right then!” Natalie looked around “As you all know, tomorrow, starting midday, the first Guests will arrive. So today it is Fun and Games, Ladies!” Excited murmurs around the Table. Anna Romanova noticed the exchange of looks between The Black Lady and Natasha Bolkonskaya. A mischievous smile, a devious smile. The Russian knew that smile only too well.

Something was in the Air, she knew. Chris had not told her everything about the Plans for Today – only that there would be some Surprises for the Participants of the Games “And you won´t even confide in your best friend?” the Violinist had pouted “Especially not my best friend” the Pianist had returned sweetly “We wouldn´t want to ruin the Surprise, won´t we?”

Anna concentrated on Natalie again “The first Event of the Day will be a Classic” the Detective continued “With some Modifications” Chris added, “You all know “Capture the Flag”, right?” Natalie grinned, nods of confirmation all around “Though “Recapture the Flag” would be more correct” the Detective explained with a lopsided grin “We will form two Teams: Team Blue and Team Red”.

Now she had the undivided attention of all the People around the large oaken table. Natalie looked at Chris:

“The Task is simple” Chris took over, smiling broadly “Each Team will have to recapture its flag from the other Team. The opposing team will do everything to prevent that.” “She smiles just a bit devious” Birte Ricciarelli noticed.

The German Cop was really surprised and delighted when she got the stylish Invitation to the Wedding. Printed on heavy handmade Paper. Her inner “Sherlock Holmes” told her: The Pianist did not tell all.

In Egypt, she had learned a lot about the tall blonde Pianist. The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls had been a Roller Coaster. For all of them. But for Chris probably the most. Chris von der Marwitz played her Cards close to the chest and was not the one who advertised her inner feelings freely.

Birte listened intently:

“Each Team will consist of nine Members. We decided – so you get to know each other better – that each Team will be mixed of Friends of old and new in equal measure.”

The Pianist looked around “Any Questions?” Sophie raised her hand “Yes Sophie?” the blonde smiled “Who will be the Flag?” “That is left to you!” “Liar,” the Lawyer thought “You know perfectly well, who will play the Flag!”

Former District Attorney Doctor Sophie Reichenbach was not easily to be fooled.

Natalie interrupted “Ladies, you have to get ready. In your rooms, you will find fitting attire. We meet at thirty in the Great Hall. There you will learn more!” As the Girls filed out Gayle Hutton asked her Companion Rhiannon Scott “Is it true what Chris von der Marwitz just said that she does not know who plays the Flags?” She, as in Gayle, was not buying it! “You tell me” Rhiannon grinned “You are the Mathematical Genius, so how high is the Probability?”

Gayle calculated quickly “10 Percent. At best!” she added.

Christina Howard found herself next to Kate Beckett as they walked upwards the large, curved Stairwell. The tall Redhead was an imposing figure the Detective found “What do you think the Wardrobe will be?” Christina smiled “I would say something sportive, practical – as I know Natalie. She is more the Tomboy, you know” “I suspected as much” Beckett grinned “But Chris is more the glamorous Type, so I think there will be stylish Elements too!”

“She looks the Type” the Redhead agreed “Tell me!” she changed tack “When will Castle arrive? I have never met him in person!” “Another Groupie” Kate chuckled “Castle will love that! My beloved Husband will arrive on Sunday Morning – he is on a Tour, promoting his latest Nikki Heat Novel” Christina beamed at her “You think he will sign my Copy?”

Kate gave her the once over “He will love that!” With a lopsided grin, she added “Castle has a thing for Redheads, runs in the Family you know!” Castle´s Daughter and his Mother were Redheads …

30 Minutes later in the Entrance Hall:

Hayley looked around; animated Chatter filled the Hall. Only Chris, Ragna, and Natalie were missing: The “appropriate clothing” consisted of a Sports Bra, Spandex Shorts, matching Running shoes – and Pantyhose, nude Hose – and matching socks.

“This was definitely Chris´ Idea”, the American smiled “Natalie does not like Pantyhose” Hayley looked down at herself and then at Kirsty. Their eyes met, and the Briton smiled “Blue suits you, my love!” “You cut quite the dashing figure in Red too” her fiancé grinned back.

“Is it only me? Or are all the Bra´s a tad too small?” Anna mused aloud “I like them!” Merit smiled “Why does that not surprise me?” the Russian returned dryly and eyed her Lady in Waiting up and down.

Merit was at least a head shorter than her Mistress – she insisted on calling Anna that still – but the lithe black-haired young Egyptian sported an impressive set of “Assets” – and was proud of them. For seven Months she was Part of Chris´ and Anna´s Household now.

Her German was very good already. Of late she had begun her Study of Comparative Linguistics. The young Egyptian had undoubtedly a knack for Languages.

On their way down to the Hall Anna had explained to the young Egyptian Noble Woman the Rules of the Game. Merit was very excited. Merit had been her “Lady in Waiting” during the Egyptian Affair.

Hiram Al Mansour had been obsessed with Anna and had her abducted to his Realm in the Western Desert, to make her his Great Royal Wife. Merit had been assigned to Anna as her Lady-in-Waiting.

The Russian had grown fond of Merit quickly and considered her a Friend -and after the Dust of Battle had settled, she had offered Merit to come with her to Hamburg. And the Egyptian had accepted – and become a close Part of the Family now.

That courage, to leap without looking? Anna admired.

The Violinist smiled: Merit had broken several hearts of her male fellow students already. One could not handle the rejection. Anna had it made very clear to him that he should back off: The Russian had broken his nose and kicked him so hard between the legs that his balls would be bruised and swollen for Weeks.

Anna had not bothered to check, as the arrogant offspring of an old and venerable “aristocratic” Hanseatic Family had laid curled together like a Foetus on the Floor. Calling Anna a “Russian Whore” had not been a clever Idea ….

As the father of the young fellow had sicked his Lawyers on them -Sophie had shredded them to Pieces in the Hearing – to confront Doctor Sophie Reichenbach in the Court Room had not a clever Idea either. Her Cross-Examination of the young arrogant bastard had been merciless and brutal. At its end, the leading lawyer was red-faced, flustered, and lost for words – a heartbeat away from a stroke.

Anna enjoyed the Scene very much. Much more she had enjoyed the Verdict: Merit´s Molestor had been sentenced: For physical Injury and Mobbing.

Upstairs:

Ragna knocked at Chris´ Door “Coming” the Pianist answered brightly and opened the Door “Red suits you” the Icelandress smiled. Chris gave the other blonde the once over “Blue is just your Colour!” She was about to close the Door behind her when something flashed across her face.

Something like acute and sudden Pain. The blonde hid it well, but the Pianist could not fool her close Friend “That again?” the Icelandress asked concerned “That again” Chris breathed in deeply, and relaxed slowly “You want to talk about it?” Ragna ventured “No” Chris demurred curtly – and the Icelandress knew, she would not say anymore.

But Chris surprised Ragna “Ahmose said in Egypt that the healing Process would need four to five months and that these bouts of pain would happen along the way – you know that” The Icelandress nodded “I do – I was just concerned”.

“I know” Chris smiled now warmly, obviously not keen to dwell on the Past. From a small pocket of her shorts, she produced a small vial, with a thick brownish liquid, she uncorked it and gulped it down “Heww” she shuddered.

Ragna said nothing. Chris composed herself “Come let us go, the others are waiting!” she said brightly and ventured down the Corridor. Ragna followed “As if nothing had happened” Ragna had to smile, but that was Chris. She was a fighter her good friend.

The Chatter in the Hall died down as Ragna, Chris, and Natalie strode down the Stairwell. Next to the herculean Icelandress and the tall Pianist Natalie looked almost like an Elf – Hayley found.

Ragna and Chris were an imposing sight – “Even more so in this sexy and sportive Attire” the American had to grin. She noticed though that Ragna pressed Chris´ left hand and the Pianist nodded almost imperceptibly – the warm smile never leaving her face though.

And Hayley knew, no she felt the reason for that subtle Gesture … Chris had gone through difficult times in the last Months, emotionally and physically, and the more she valued how the blonde Pianist had taken care to ensure that Kirsty´s and her Wedding would be a most memorable moment.

She concentrated on the Present.

Standing on the first Step Natalie and Chris exchanged a look, and then Natalie spoke: “Listen Ladies! We will let you know now who is on which team!” “And who will be the Flag!” the blonde Pianist added with a grin “I knew it!” the blue-clad Gayle whispered at the red-clad Rihannon “I knew that you knew” Rhiannon grinned.

“Team Blue!” Natalie announced:

“Gayle!
Ragna!
Hayley!
Christina!
Sibyl!
Natascha!
Birte!
Anna!
Evie!
My self!”

“Team Red!” Chris continued:

“Rhiannon!
Sarah!
Ekaterina!
Kirsty!
Charlotte!
Gabriella!
Kate!
Merit!
Sophie!
And me!”

Excited Chatter filled the Hall as Team Red and Team Blue assembled. Chris and Natalie shared a knowing smile. Evie sensed something was in the Air. Natalie Twain-Saltzmann was an unknown quantity to her, but Chris´ smile she knew only too well by now “The Blue Flag will be!” Chris paused for effect “Hayley!” “The Red Flag will be Kirsty!” Natalie grinned.

Hayley still pondered the Implications of this Announcement as she was grabbed from behind and a thick heavily chloroform-doused cloth was pressed with an iron grip on her face. Her eyes went wide “Breath in deeply!” Natasha whispered in her right ear – and pinched her left nipple, causing Hayley to scream – and breathe in the powerful drug.

“Take slow, long deep Breaths” Sarah McKenzie whispered in Kirsty´s left ear …...

One hour later, somewhere in Linda Gronlung Memorial Nature:

Kirsty groaned, as she slowly regained her faculties. Her mind was still foggy. And her brains had trouble processing the Information. What had happened? There were fragments of Memories … the last one?

“Chris and Natalie announced that I and Kirsty would be the Flags. I was grabbed from behind and someone pressed a chloroform doused Cloth on my face ….”

Slowly her mind cleared, and she was lucid enough to analyse her Predicament ….

By the way, her mouth was stuffed, and how her lower face was compressed? She suspected an Elisabeth-Crawford-Style-Gag “If I have to guess? This was Christina´s Work” Christina Howard had worked for Elizabeth Crawford´s Criminal Enterprise but parted Ways, something the Criminal Mastermind did not take lightly – Hayley and Kirsty knew too well that “Lizzie” was one to hold Grudges ….

Her other bonds … she sat on something hard, her legs long stretched out before her…. tied to a bench? Kirsty tested her bonds methodically. She began at her feet “I have been relieved of my shoes and socks … my toes are tied” The Briton tried to move them “They are tied back to my Ankles”.

What next? Ankles, Calves, under the knees, above the knees. Kirsty sighed “Of course: Midthigh – and a Crotchrope” Kirsty sighed into her gag.

The Briton had realized she was blindfolded too. A heavily padded sleepmask – probably. Her wrists had been tied behind her back, Elbows too. They were not too close together. Several more rope bands held her against the back of a bench. She willed herself to relax. She could not do anything. Kirsty was secured tightly – but not yet uncomfortable. Somehow the auburn-haired woman looked forward to this day.

The way how they had been spirited away to the Hamptons was a promising start …. That this Wedding had come to pass was a small wonder. The greater Wonder? They had all come. And the Family had not yet even arrived …. Her older Brother, Brian, had Kirsty phoned today they would land tomorrow at JFK and then drive to the Location. Wherever that was.

Kirsty smiled, she knew that Chris and Natalie had arranged transfers. That would be quite the Meeting ... the creaking of a Door broke her out of her Reverie. Several people entered, and it was impossible to tell who.

“She is awake” Anna! “She does look good don´t you think?” Natascha! “Is she well?” Gayle!
“Do you like your Gag?” Natalie! “She is ticklish, isn´t she?” Sybil!

Kirsty groaned into her Gag “Comedians!”

“Remove the Sleepmask!” Natalie commanded. Light steps came nearer “Gayle?” Kirsty mused. With nimble fingers, the Person untied the Sleepmask in place. The Briton had to blink, till her eyesight had cleared. She took in her surroundings: They were in a rustic wooden Cabin, made of rough-hewn planks of Larchwood.

As Kirsty had suspected she sat on a sturdy bench. Her long legs stretched out before her. Symmetrical Bands of Rope held her on it “They have me relieved of my shoes and socks” Kirsty mused. She tried to move her nyloned soles. No luck: Her toes were bound together and back to her ankle bonds.

“You are stuck Kirsty” Natalie smiled broadly “I know” Crawford´s former star pupil mumbled into her Gag. Looking down at her were five Women standing in a half circle with Natalie in the center. The Detective was flanked by Anna and Gayle on the left and Natascha and Sybil on the right. The Russian had a look of enormous smugness on her face.

“So” Natalie explained “While I, Ragna, Christina, Anna, and Natascha will go on the rescue Mission for our “Flag” – Gayle, Evie, Sybil, and Birte will hold the Fort and take care of you. We don´t want you bored!”

That being said Natalie left, followed, by Anna and Natascha.

Gayle and Sybil exchanged a look – Kirsty noticed that Art. Inc.´s IT-Guru and Hacker in Residence and the Mathematical Genius had bonded quite well – “What do you think Sybil?” Gayle mused “How ticklish is Kirsty on a Scale from 0 to 10?” Sybil pondered the Question “I think we have to conduct a Series of Tests, to get valid Data – don´t you think?”

Kirsty did not escape that little smile that curled Sybil´s lips “Agreed” Gayle nodded “Let us begin with an easy test!” She went to a wooden table and returned with two large feathers and gave one to Sybil. Kirsty steeled herself as the two feathers touched her nyloned heels …... soon heavily muffled peals of laughter filled the silence as Gayle and Sybil conducted the first of many tests to establish Kirsty´s ticklishness …

Around the same time, another Cabin in roughly five Kilometres distance:

Hayley had regained consciousness 10 Minutes ago. Now she rocked slightly back and forth onto her tummy and mumbled into her fully packed mouth. The hogtie was of the stringent sort, the box tie more a reverse prayer tie.

Her handlers had braided her long blond tresses and tied them to her nyloned toes, forcing her to stare ahead. Obviously, her Captors had relieved her of her shoes and socks “I am pretty sure I am chewing on my own socks and something more” She guessed.

As she learned later, she had been right: Chris had stuffed one used panty of her in her mouth too. A red large lacy fullback affair. Ripe – to say the least.

Merit, Rihannon, Charlotte tasked with guarding her and the Cabin had left her and were talking in low tones. Chris, Gabriella, Kate, Sarah, and Sophie had left to mount a Rescue Mission as Chris had explained to her.

Somewhere on the Trail between the two Cabins roughly 30 Minutes later:

Natalie in the Lead, the Rescue Party followed down the sandy Trail that led from the Cabin through the Woods of the Linda Gronlung Memorial Nature, it was a warm and sunny day in May, a light breeze from the Northeast carried the tangy Aroma of the Atlantic with it. Ragna and Anna followed Natalie, Christina, and Natasha brought up the rear.

They carried Tranquilizer Guns and light backpacks with Water Bottles and some other Pieces of Equipment that might come in Handy at some Point. They had been provided with the Coordinates of the Cabin where Team Red held Hayley. Carefully they moved ahead. They communicated only by handsigns. Minding their steps, avoiding any stones, or twigs on the sandy Ground.

Anna was entirely fixated on her front, following the American Detective. She had a first good impression of Hayley´s Best Woman. The Detective was quick on the Uptake, courageous – and intelligent.

And probably an Asset in a fight – not that Anna expected a real fight here. Ragna watched Anna´s back. The Russian moved gracefully, elegant. The Egyptian Affair and the following Events around the “The Sands of Time” had left her Traces.

Anna had been a formidable Fighter before the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls. Since the Brush with Death at the British Museum she had upped her Game enormously. The following Events had left Scars. One above her left brow and one above her left Breast, a long thin red line.

So concentrated Ragna had been, that she did not notice that Christina and Natasha were not following them anymore. “Stop!” The Icelandress broke “Radio Silence” Natalia and Anna stopped dead in their tracks and wheeled around “What?” Natalie demanded, “Where are Natasha and Christina?” Anna seconded “Exactly” Ragna stated, “Where are they?”

The Icelandress cursed in her Mother Language. Anna had to smile “What!” the herculean Icelandress shot “Nothing” The dark-haired Violinist smiled nonchalantly “I just wondered if cussing in Russian or your Mother Language is more colourful”.

“Are you done!” Anna and Ragna turned on their heels and faced Natalie who stood there upright with her hands on her hips, Eyes blazing. The Russian and the Icelandress exchanged a look “We are” the blonde and the dark-haired one said in unison, unabashed “What is happening here? Where are they?” Anna locked Eyes with the Detective “If you ask me? Someone is playing foul here”.

They were interrupted by Natasha who stepped on the Trail “Have you seen Christina? She said she had to relieve herself; I did wait for her but she didn´t show up?” Anna and Ragna exchanged a look “Maybe she is unwell?” Natasha ventured.

Natalie seemed clearly not convinced “Come” Anna interrupted her “Let us go! We have a Mission! Always the Mission first!” The American noticed the commanding Presence of the Russian and she had a Point “Right then” Natalie conceded grudgingly “Let´s go! Christina is a Big Girl! She can handle herself!”

Decisively Natalia stepped on the Trail Anna in second Position “You first Natasha! I will bring up the Rear” Ragna smiled. The Russian seemed to have second thoughts but stepped forward. She hid it well, but Ragna did not escape the short hesitation “Interesting” Ragna thought.

10 Minutes later she made her Move: “Ladies! Nature calls!” Natalie and Anna turned around. Natalie raised her Eyebrows “Right then … anyone else?” Natasha shifted from one foot to the other “Me too!” Natalie sighed “Five Minutes!” Ragna and Natasha stepped from the Trail and vanished into the Bushes.

Anna smiled …. but it was no friendly smile “What are you smiling about?” Natalie huffed; this Mission went not as planned “Get your Gun ready!” the Russian smiled.

Before the Detective could reply, the unmistakable sounds of hand-to-hand combat interrupted them “That comes from there!” Natalie pointed to the place where Ragna and Natasha had vanished into the bushes. Anna took the Lead, her Tranquilizer Gun at the Ready. Natalie noticed the graceful and elegant Movements of the Russian which betrayed the Professional.

Two Minutes before:

Ragna had found a place; Natasha was two Metres behind her. Her Footfalls stopped, the Icelandress whirled around and dived to the left. The Tranquilizer dart missed her left Shoulder by Centimetres. Before the Russian, could fire a second Dart, Ragna hit her right wrist with a powerful Kick of her muscular left leg, the dark-haired Woman had to let go.

The two opponents faced each other. Natasha smiled “What gave me away?” “Anna and I simply know you too well!” Ragna smiled “In for an Ass-Kicking free of Charge?” “Why not?” Natasha Bolkonskaya attacked, with a series of well-aimed Kicks and Strokes, which Ragna parried and counterattacked.

“Ragna is truly a Valkyrie,” the Russian thought as she parried a precise kick against her breast, this had not gone as planned. Attack and Counterattack. But Bolkonskaya noticed that the Icelandress held back …. but why?

“Give up Natasha!” a voice she knew too well ordered. Natasha cursed: Anna and Ragna had played her. Slowly she turned around. Anna and Natalie had their Guns trained on her “Can we talk about this?” Ekaterina´s Chief of Security smiled “No!” Anna smiled back – and pulled the Trigger twice. Both darts hit Natasha squarely in the Chest.

Unconscious she dropped to the Floor.

“And now?” Natalie ventured “Now we secure her” Anna grinned and smiled “Lend me a hand Ragna!” The blonde grinned back “Gladly!”

The Russian and the Icelandress worked quickly and efficiently. 15 Minutes later they had the Russian stripped down to her underwear and hogtied her with a large number of Zip-Ties. Her socks and Pantyhose had also come in handy “This brings back pleasant Memories!” Anna smiled pensively “She is lucky today! Back then I left her in the snow!” she grinned.

Natalie was obviously at a loss “Long Story” Ragna explained “We tell you more later!” “Right then” the American nodded “Let´s move on then!” and took the Lead. She really would like to know the story behind all this – and her two Companions were not to be trifled with.

Carefully they followed the Trail. Natalie in first, Ragna in second, and Anna in third Position.

The Cabin of Team Blue, later:

From her hiding spot in the dense undergrowth, Chris watched the Cabin of Team Blue and the surrounding clearing. Her sharp ears did not escape the muffled peals of weary laughter from inside. Obviously, her handlers had some fun with Kirsty. The laughter died down and two Persons stepped on the Patio: Gayle and Sybil.

The Pianist had to smile, obviously the two had found common ground quickly. Chris shifted slightly and winced. There was that bruise on her sternum. On their way to the Cabin, there had been one or two incidents … the Rescue Team was reduced to Kate, Gabriella, and herself, why?

Chris thought back: After they discovered that Sophie and Sarah were missing? The blonde had followed the trail back and caught Sarah McKenzie in flagrante delicto: The Thief had just finished hogtying the unconscious lawyer: Sophie sported a large red ball gag, and her long dark hair had been braided and tied to her nyloned toes. The Black Lady had not spared with the Zip Ties.

Chris chuckled “Sarah, Sarah – I should have known … back to your old ways?” The Canadian looked up “Guilty as charged”. She grinned “Don´t act so surprised Blondie – you wrote the Mail that I should add a bit of spice to this Game” “Actually I did not write that Mail” the blonde stated with a slight smile “Natalie maybe”.

“What now?” The Thief rose in an elegant movement “I kick your fat Ass!” Chris returned sweetly “If you are up to the task?” Sarah McKenzie smiled now that infuriating smile of hers. Chris steeled herself. The Thief would try to get under her skin … “Why don´t you find out?” the Pianist took her fighting stance “Or are you afraid to take me on – old Lady?”

“Let´s find out!” the Canadian smiled and charged. The Fight had been short hard and brutal. Neither Woman held back. A pardon was not expected and not given. Since they were so evenly matched it was a split second that decided the outcome.

A reaction a fraction of a second too late. Sarah McKenzie saw the devastating hit to her head coming but knew she could not do anything about it. Chris's right fist hit her precisely and hard between the eyes. The Canadian saw stars, then blackness. That her body hit the sand hard, but she did not even feel it.

Chris looked down on the black-haired Canadian and rubbed absentmindedly the spot where the Thief had hit her between the breasts. She winced. The blonde set to work. A short while later the Canadian had joined Sophie in a tight hogtie.

The blonde bowed down and kissed Sophie on her forehead “I will be back soon!”

The Present:

Sibyl and Gayle were talking on the Patio animated still. Chris smiled: Where were Birte and Evie? Probably lying in wait somewhere to ambush the Rescue Party …... time to play! Chris grinned. Elegantly she got up on her feet and stepped onto the clearing “Hey Girls!” she called brightly.

Gayle and Sybil froze. Chris had appeared out of nowhere. Sybil eyed her Boss. Tall and confident, like a tall Predator, she strode at them. Chris was a Predator the brunette knew – but she held not all the Cards Sybil realized “Hello Chris! How good to see you!”

Chris's perfect pitch noticed the slight quiver in her voice “It is a fine day. Why don´t we have a cup of tea, and you release Kirsty – before I kick your Ass?” The Pianist sounded perfectly relaxed Sybil thought “There might be a slight snag” Gayle ventured, her voice quivering, she found the Pianist quite intimidating “Oh really” Chris's smile got just more devious as she strode nearer.

Her perfect pitch noticed the clicks behind her “Stop!” Chris smiled and turned around, slowly, tantalizingly slowly – as if she had all the time in the world. She was facing Birte Ricciarelli and Evie – both had their tranquilizer Guns trained at her “Evie holds her gun not steady” The Pianist noticed “And now?” Chris grinned “Kneel down! Birte commanded “Slowly! Hands behind your head!”

Smiling Chris sank down to her knees, and slowly, as slowly as she could “And now?” “You will lay down on the Ground!” The German Cop commanded “And if I don´t?” Chris´ infuriating smile, her calm? They irritated Birte “I will stun you into oblivion!”

“Ah,” the tall blonde smiled “That I doubt” Her smile got even broader – if possible “Shit!” Birte cursed “She has played us all along!” “If I, were you?” She heard Kate Beckett´s Voice in her back “I would lay down my weapon slowly, interlace my fingers behind my head, and lay down on the Ground” Birte cursed inwardly “She sounds almost conversationally” – “Now!” Beckett commanded, now there was steel in her voice “Move it!”

With a sigh, Birte complied, lay her Weapon down, and followed the command. Evie followed. Chris grinned “Kate, Gabriella? You can handle them?” “Naturally” the tall athletic Chilenean smiled. The blonde turned around: Sybil and Gayle were still standing on the Patio, frozen “And now to us!” Sybil reacted quickly “Come Gayle” she grabbed the American's left hand “Inside!”

The Brunette pulled Gayle with her into the Cabin and shut the door – Chris strode at the Cabin “That will be interesting” she smiled. Birte Ricciarelli cursed “How could I have been so stupid!” as Kate Beckett zip-tied her Ankles together …... “That happens to the best of us” the American mocked her. And continued tying her up. The German winced, as the brunette zip-tied her elbows very closely together.

Birte felt that her shoes were pulled off her feet and her socks too “Now be a good Girl and say Ahh!” Kate grinned ….

Chris walked up the steps to the Patio. She knocked politely at the Door “Gayle, Sybil?” The blonde waited. Silence “We can end this in a civilized way – you open the Door and surrender!” Nothing happened “Right” Chris grinned “Have it your way then” She went three steps back and breathed in. She charged “I am coming!”

Inside the Cabin:

Sybil and Gayle looked at each other “How high are the Chances of Christine getting in here?”
The American asked timidly “100 Percent” The same second the door flew off out of its hinges. Chris's powerful kick had smashed it to pieces.

Kirsty looked up and beamed at the blonde as she strode into the Cabin. The burning of her soles had receded somewhat. Chris winked at the Briton before she turned to Gayle and Sybil “Ladies” she announced “We can do this the hard or the real hard way! Your choice!” The Pianist looked first at Sybil then at the American.

Sybil seemed calm. She knew that Chris could take her apart piece by piece without breaking a sweat. Gayle was another matter. She blushed deeply as those green-emerald eyes fixated on her. The American broke eye contact quickly.

Sybil was impressed: There she was: The Warrior Princess of the North. Radiating Power, in waves. And somehow the Brunette felt that her Boss and Friend had enormous fun playing that role “No” she corrected herself “It´s not a role. She is that. That and more.

Chris closed the Distance quickly. Gayles Pulse hammered as the tall blonde stared down at her “Sybil!” the Pianist commanded sternly “You stay where you are!” Sybil sighed “How do you know I tried to sneak out?” “I heard you” the smile in Chris's voice was obvious “And outside Kate and Gabriella have secured Birte and Charlotte by now” She paused “Stay put”.

Gayle could not move. She felt the heat of Chris's Body, her Presence, her Scent. It was intoxicating. The American had to crane her neck to look Chris in the face “I will never submit!” She had wanted to sound strong and clear, instead, her voice quivered “Shall I make you then?” Chris smiled ominously, sending waves of excitement through Gayle´s Spine, from the neck down south.

Chris´ Movements were incredibly quick. Gayle found herself lying on her stomach and could not tell how. The sharp pain as Chris zip-tied her wrists together cleared her mind somewhat.

As Kate and Gabriella entered the Cabin, they could not hide a grin: “Good job Chris!” Kate chuckled. The Pianist had stripped Gayle and Sybile down to Underwear and hose – then used a large amount of Zip Ties to hogtie the unlucky duo. Sybil had to chew on Gayle's Socks and vice versa.

They did not look so happy. Gabrielle looked at Kirsty “Why don´t we leave them all here for some quiet time!” The Chilean with Spanish Roots smiled. Kirsty growled something in her packed Mouth.

“Relax!” Gabby grinned “I was just joking” She looked at Chris “What´s the Plan?” The blonde smiled “We free Kirsty and leave this Quartet here, to enjoy some peace and quiet. Staff will pick them up eventually. We, as in you, me, and Kirsty will make a short hike to the extraction Point, where hopefully our Transfers are already waiting.

Freeing Kirsty took some time. In the meantime, Kate and Gabby carried Evie and Birte inside. Finally, Kirsty stood, stretched, and worked her Jaws “Christina did a pretty good job!” In one corner of the Cabin, she found her shoes – and a clean Pair of socks and put them on.

“Ready when you are she smiled!” She waved at the four unlucky guards “See you later!”

Bernstein Manor, around 0200 Lunchtime:

“Tell me this wasn´t fun!” Kirsty laid her right hand on Hayley´s left “Sort of” her soon-to-be-wife smiled “How Ragna, Anna, and Natalie took down the Guards was – spectacular!” Hayley had not seen much from her position, hogtied on the table – but she had seen how Anna had taken Ekaterina apart who was no easy game, but against Anna, she stood no Chance.

Kirsty looked around: All the Ladies had freshened up and redressed: Light colourful summer dresses, Shorts, Skirts, Capri Trousers, Birkenstocks, low-heeled Sandals. She counted heads “Where are Sarah and Natasha?” The American smiled back “As I heard some people buried them at the beach after they mummified them in Saran Wrap. Electronic Toothbrushes have been taped to their soles, scuttlebutt says” Now Hayley grinned broadly “They were gagged with Socks and Panties – yours and mine!” Kirsty chuckled “I was pretty aroused today!”

“Isn´t that wonderful?” she pointed at the others “You mean how well circles of old and new mix? I think the same” Hayley nodded.

They were interrupted as Chris and Natalie rose again. Chris wore a green Summerdress, which matched her eyes. It left her muscular tanned shoulders bare. Kirsty noticed how relaxed the Pianist was. Natalie had opted for white linen trousers and a light blue blouse. The two Wedding Planners in Chief exchanged a look. Chris nodded almost imperceptibly:

“Ladies!” Natalie smiled “The first event of the event of the day has been fun! For the most of us!” She smiled at Christina. The redhead being no Party Pooper smiled back. She had been found tied to a tree, standing on her tiptoes, gagged with her own socks – and minus her Bra. She had taken extreme pleasure in burying Natasha at the beach. The dark-haired Lawyer with the cat-like green eyes, Sophie was her name, had done the same to Sarah McKenzie. They had high-fived!

“Now” Natalie continued “It is time for some recreational time” She smiled mischievously “Which means” Chris grinned “Our two brides will spend some well-earned rest in down-filled Goodness!” “After Dinner, it is time for a good old Scavenger Hunt!” Natalie added “Dear Brides!” Chris smiled “Your Honour Guards will escort you now to your Quarters and take care that you can relax properly!”

Kirsty and Hayley exchanged a look: They knew what “relax properly” meant: “That surely involves a chloroform-soaked cloth” Hayley whispered “How very astute Detective” Kirsty whispered back.

“Hayley? Are you coming?” Natalie interrupted them. The American noticed that Sophie, Christina, Sybil, and Gayle approached Kirsty “This is really hard you know” Hayley sighed “It is not that long anymore” Natalie said sympathetically “Come!”

30 Minutes later Hayley lay in her Cocoon. To her surprise, she had been spared the Chloroform. Only a heavily padded sleep mask had been added to the usual restraints. She missed Kirsty´s Embrace and Presence “But not long anymore my love!” she smiled under her gag and drifted off slowly into dreamland ….

Outside on the Patio:

Chris had commandeered a very comfortable recliner on the vast eastern Patio of Bernstein Manor from which one had a perfect view of the Atlantic. The Staff had her provided with an exquisite Caipirinha. Chris enjoyed the refreshing fruity, slightly sour Taste.

The blonde had shod her Madrid-Birkenstocks, which matched her Dress in Colour, and enjoyed the scenery. On the small round table to her left lay her Copy of Thomas Mann´s famous Novel about a Musical Genius who sold his soul to the devil. Chris smiled “Thankfully I had not to sell my soul to the devil!” She took another sip.

The Pianist sighed contently and crossed one long leg above the other. It was so peaceful here – and so far, everything went well. Recapture the Flag had been really fun! Chris had to smile when she thought about the Reaction of Gayle, Gayle Hutton? The mathematical Genius had tried to be brave – and blushed.

Rumour had it that the American had a thing for tall blondes …

From a distance said Gayle Hutton watched the tall blonde, reclined on the deckchair nursing a Cocktail. The Mathematician´s eyes rested on the perfectly pedicured toes of the Pianist “This purple-red is exquisite!” A glitter caught her eye “She is wearing golden toe rings!” Gayle mused.

Her gaze followed the long muscular perfectly sculpted legs upward, the emerald-green Summer Dress ended shortly below the knees. Finally, Gayles Gaze rested on the full bosom of the Blonde, her muscular tanned shoulders.

Her Heart was hammering in her chest, and a small voice in her head whispered, “You are a Voyeur Gayle Hutton!” The American blushed “No, I am not! I am just curious, that´s all!” not aware she had spoken aloud, Gayle blushed some more “Curious about what?” That melodious Alto Voice made her shiver.

The blonde had not even turned her head “I know you are there Gayle Hutton” Gayle blushed deeply, wanting to vanish, to hide into the next available Fox Hole. Chris von der Marwitz had not moved a muscle, instead she took a sip of her Cocktail.

“Gayle, why don´t you join me? This Cocktail is fantastic! I am sure the Staff could provide you with one too. You should try it!” Still, the blonde had not changed her Pose. Her Sunglasses obscured her emerald-green eyes.

Gayle felt like she was caught in flagrante delicto and stepped from one sandaled foot to the next “How could she know?” “I can hear you” Chris smiled “Has she read my thoughts? All of them?” The American felt exposed.

The blonde still did not move a muscle, but uncrossed her legs, only to cross them again, lazily, elegant “I am a Musician Gayle, my Pitch is perfect” Gayle heard the smile in that melodious incredible sexy alto voice, which sent shivers through her spine – from neck to … the south ... the deep south ….

Chris smiled. This was enormous fun, to tease the American, she smiled “Be not shy Gayle! I do not bite!” She listened intently. Tentative steps came nearer …

Gayle felt like under a spell … this Voice … it was as if she followed a nonverbal command. She stepped nearer. Finally, she stood next to the recliner. Chris shifted slightly and graced Gayle with an unobstructed view of her Decollete “She wears no Bra!” The Mathematician could only stare at the tops of Chris´ Breasts “Why don´t you sit?” Chris purred “Sure” Gayle stammered and sat tentatively down on the Chair on the Pianist´s left.

Almost lazily Chris sat up and pulled her sunglasses on top of her head. She made a Gesture to the Staff Member hovering in the background “Another Caipirinha please for my friend here!” The Maid nodded “Of Course Mam!” Chris chuckled “When someone calls me Mam, I feel like my own Grand Mother!”

“She was really an old hag!” Chris smiled.

Gayle tried her best not to look too studiously at Chris´ Bossom “You are a Mathematician, Hayley told me” Tentatively Gayle looked up. into those incredibly bright emerald-green Eyes “Yes” she blushed again. Chris smiled warmly “I do not bite Gayle. Am I so intimidating?” “No – you are not” the American avoided eye contact “You are gorgeous, you are blonde ….”

“I feel honoured” Chris smiled. They were interrupted by the young Maid who served Gayle´s Cocktail “Cheers!” the blonde raised her Glass. Tentatively Gayle said “Cheers!” Chris looked at the Mathematician, a small smile curled her lips kind and warm “Do you know that Numbers play a great role in Bach´s Music?” “No” Gayle ventured but looked interested “Then let me tell you ….”

This broke the ice and soon they were engaged in an animated discourse about the role Mathematics played a role in Bach´s Music … Gayle´s shyness was gone …...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

WOW, that was one epic chapter. I am glad you can keep track of all the characters in your story.

Well written (as usual), hot (as usual), great bondage descriptions (as usual), very nice (as u... oh, you get the drift).
Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

what - a - cool - idea! Absolutely loving it!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree with @slackywacky that was one hell of an epic chapter but as always so well written, so detailed and most of all so enjoyable. But I think I’ll need a pen and paper to keep track of all those included herein lol
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 days ago I have to agree with @slackywacky that was one hell of an epic chapter but as always so well written, so detailed and most of all so enjoyable. But I think I’ll need a pen and paper to keep track of all those included herein lol
I tell you something my good friend :) For this Chapter I did something I normally do not need to do: I wrote a list - to keep track. The large cast is one of the most challenging aspects of writing this Tale - but the Cast offers endless possibilities. So it is worth the Effort.

And there are some undercurrents at play in this Chapter: There is this Conversation Chris and Ragna have before the Game starts. Obviously Chris has been seriously wounded Months before. She talks about Ahmose telling her that the healing process would need several months and she digests this thick brown Potion. What has happened?

We learn furthermore that something must have happened at Heidelberg previously. As we know, Chris was born in the old and venerable City at the Neckar River with its famous Castle Ruin looming above the City. She passed her A-Levels there. During the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection, she met a Flame of old. The Lawyer Robert von Harenberg.

They had a realtionship, but for some reason it did not work out. At some point we will learn why.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic