The Files of Art. Inc: Single Case Files (22.04.24) "Tying the knot" Chapter 1 (FFFF+/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]

The thief went to the board and took a large bundle of ropes “You go first!” she told the heiress. When the proverbial dust had settled the blonde found herself in a kneeling frog tie.

Her lower legs were tied to the corresponding thigh, so that the heel was pressed almost against her butt – which made her upturned soles accessible easily. Rachel´s arms were tightly tied together: Wrists, elbows below and above the joint.

The elbow tie was considerable tighter than the one three weeks before. A tight figure eight breast harness enhanced her ample breasts “I should be grateful” the blonde mused – at least she put a cushion under my knees. Rachel was held in that position by a pulley – which was connected to her elbow ties. Muffled grunts and groans and the occasional clinking of chains told Rachel that her fellow damsels were “entertained” while the thief prepared Tabea:

Her tie mirrored her own, things got interesting when the black-haired thief manoeuvred Rachel´s PA in position: She pushed the woman forward till Tabea´s breasts were squashed against Rachel´s. They were so close that the heiress could see the specks of grey in her PA´s blue eyes. “Let us get you a bit more comfortable!” Sarah McKenzie broke her out of her reverie.

Rachel and Tabea learned soon enough what the thief had meant: Several rope bands above and below their breasts held them in position. And there was a third band around their waists: The Black Lady tied a second crotch rope. She tied the rope first to Tabea´s wrists and then through Tabea´s thighs, through Rachel´s – pulled the rope tight and connected the second end to Rachel´s wrist ropes. So every time one damsel moved her wrists, the other one would feel it.

Sarah let her fingers glide above Rachel´s upturned left sole. The heiress giggled into her gag “I have another present for you” the thief smiled – and Rachel had a bad feeling about this. She knew the Canadian by now … What did Sarah do? She tapped an egg shaped device against each foot.

The Thief tapped on her pad and the two vibrators of Rachel and Tabea sprung into high gear. And the eggs taped to their soles too. Tabea began to tug at the second crotch rope and giggled into her gag. For a moment Rachel was irritated – then she did tug too – and soon the duo found a rhythm – and the powerful vibrations added to the mix. Rachel and Tabea boarded Orgasm Train first class. They giggled. They sweated. They screamed. They tugged at their ropes.

Anna was tugging at her crotch rope and was frustrated. Very much so: The vibrator held her on edge but it was not nearly enough to get going “Are we a little frustrated?” the violinist craned her neck to look up at a sweetly smiling Sarah McKenzie and mumbled something not very polite in her gag.

“You will like what I have in mind for you!” the Thief could not hide their satisfaction …. Kate and Anna starred up at her, the Black Lady undid their hogties and pulled the Russian and the American to their feet ….

20 Minutes later Anna and Kate lay on their tightly bound arms on some mattresses and stared at the ceiling. The thief had tied them together in the shape of an inverted “T”: Their upper bodies rested on the floor, their legs were tied together and held in position by a pulley:

McKenzie had tied their legs separately first: big toes, ankles, calves, under the knees, above the knees, midthigh and under their crotches. Then she had tied their legs together. The icing on the cake; Nipple clamps connected to the ceiling through chains.

Sarah McKenzie smiled down at them “You know that I have easy access to two pairs of the most delicious pairs of nyloned soles I know!” Anna and Kate steeled themselves. The thief raked her long nails above the four wiggling feet, slowly. Beginning at the balls, moving slightly forward, then with relish under the high arches, then back to the heels and up to the arches again – then to the balls, back under the arches – and finally between the toes. How much the thief enjoyed the very heavily muffled peals of laughter, the shrieks – and the delicious scent of sweaty nylon covered feet.

After five minutes the Black Lady stopped “This was just a warm up mind you! I have other damsels to take care off – but you shall have a treat!” The Russian and the American were way too busy to recover to register that the Canadian taped one egg shaped device against each sole, before taping Anna´s and Kate´s insteps together. With a malicious grin the thief tapped on her pad: The smart eggs and the vibrators sprung two life.

Hayley and Kirsty had followed the procedure from the floor … it was their turn now, they knew! “For you lovebirds!” the Dark Lady smiled down at them “I have something special! By the way: Why have you not married yet?” The Briton and the American blushed deeply “Seems like I hit a nerve!” the thief chuckled “there is nothing wrong with that, tying the knot I mean! I expect an invitation!”

Sarah McKenzie was anything but creative: When she was finished, Hayley and Kirsty were balancing on the balls of their feet. Well, each girl was balancing on the balls of one foot. Hayley on her right leg, Kirsty on her left foot: The other leg was tied against the back of the thigh: Hayley grunted, the heel of her left foot was pressed against her left buttock.

She had to stare at the ceiling:

The thief had braided her blonde mane in a ponytail and tied her big toe to it. McKenzie had applied breast harnesses too. Kirsty´s and her breasts were mashed together. Their arms were held above their heads tied at the wrists and elbows.

Hayley groaned as the vibrator sprung to life. She sensed the heat of Kirsty´s body radiating in waves, as the Briton pressed her groin against hers and moved rhythmically – Hayley´s body responded …. and soon they were moving in perfect unison.

Sarah McKenzie looked at her six guests: Moans, grunts, muted screams “Now” she announced “we will make some embellishments! Meaning I will make them!”

Rachel was recovering from her thunderous orgasm – and sucked greedily fresh air through her flaring nostrils. “Fresh” did not exactly cut it: Each time she inhaled through her nose she also got a whiff of another woman´s crotch and her sweaty feet. Tabea was moaning and writhing – obviously her train was about to reach orgasm station - again. Rachel´s PA tugged at the crotch rope which connected both women – and the blonde felt it keenly.

“I hope you enjoy the ride!” Rachel had not registered the thief coming nearer. “I think we shall enhance your arrangement a bit!” The blonde could hear the devious smile in the thief´s voice. To the heiress surprise and relief, the Black Lady removed the vibrating eggs taped to her soles.

Her relief was a short one though. She felt a sharp tug at her right big toe as the Canadian looped a piece of string around it – and tied the other end to her elbow bonds. Same happened to her left foot. Tabea got the same treatment. But the black-haired thief was not finished.

Rachel´s vision was obscured as McKenzie pulled a stocking cap above her head. Not one only, but three: Worn ones of course, obviously from three different women. The blonde mumbled something into her gag – which earned her three firm slaps on her butt – and another “enhancement” of her gag. McKenzie tied a peculiar panel gag over her overstuffed mouth. This one had no foam ball on the inside but a very thick layer of foam – which increased the pressure of the gag immensely.

The thief bowed down to her left ear and whispered – Rachel felt her hot breath – I told you I love your butt and I love your feet! What about some foot worship? The Canadian knelt behind and began to massage the heiress nylon covered soles most skilfully kneading specific pressure points.

Rachel´s pulse quickened – and she moaned with delight in her massive gag “You like this?” The blonde nodded. She shuddered as she felt the thief´s hot moist lips touching the soft flesh of the fleshy balls of her right foot. The Black Lady planted one kiss to the next down to Rachel´s heel.

The blonde began to grate her hips and tugged at her crotch rope; Rachel´s pulse quickened again, then Sarah turned her attention to the left foot, and continued to massage both feet – and pushed the heiress finally over the threshold: Rachel´s body stiffened and strained against its bonds.

As she had recovered somewhat the thief whispered in her ear “Consider this as reward for your help!” McKenzie stood and turned – but not before activating the vibrators again “Wow” Rachel thought “this was the first I orgasmed simply because someone worshipped my feet”

Sarah McKenzie looked down at Kate and Anna, both just recovering from an orgasm and staring with dreamy cloudy eyes at the Thief “I am not entirely happy with your predicament” the Canadian told them “you are far too comfortable, lying comfortable on a soft mattress, having a nice orgasm. We will have to do something about that!” Only slowly Anna´s mind processed what the thief had said. She sensed though that the vibrating eggs taped to her soles were removed. The thief loosened the rope bands which kept her and Kate´s legs in their position.

Sighing with relief both women put their feet on the floor. To Kate it felt as if thousand needles were prickling in her feet as the blood flooded back into her lower extremities. Patiently the thief waited “Now get up you two slackers on your feet! Up, up, up!” she demanded but not making a move to help the Russian and the American.

The two friends realised that they were to get up on their feet on their own. Anna mumbled something and turned her back to Kate. For a moment the detective did not understand. The Russian moved her arms and wiggled her butt. At last the penny dropped. Kate turned her back to Anna scooted backwards till her bound arms touched Anna´s.

The Thief watched fascinated. The Russian and the American were anything but resourceful. The violinist mumbled something, it sounded like a countdown: “Three, two, one!” Then the two friends pushed their backs firmly against each other – and pushed themselves upwards, slowly and carefully. Both women grunted. It was a balancing act – and without the mattresses they wouldn´t have stood a chance on the polished wooden floor. It was still a slippery affair.

Slowly they made progress – the thief toyed with the idea to activate the vibrators, her finger hovered above the pad “No” McKenzie decided “they might get frustrated and quit” – and it was way more fun to watch the two women struggling to get upright. The muscled thighs of the detective and the violinist quivered. Anna grunted. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

Maintaining her position costed her all her energy. She felt Kate´s sweaty arms pressed against hers. One centimetre after the other they made progress. The Russian had no idea how long it took, but finally they stood. Heavily breathing, sweating, their muscles aching. But they stood. Applause broke the silence.

Anna looked – astonished - at the Black Lady. The thief applauded them – and in her dark eyes the violinist saw no jest, no mockery, but recognition of the task they had accomplished. Anna bowed her head, slightly, and a smile might have curled her lips – but her lower face was covered by several layers of scarves, socks and tape.

“Now Ladies!” the thief smiled “hop to that post over there!” she pointed to a metal pole five metres away. Anna and Kate exchanged a look and sighed - and started to hop: Kate supressed a curse after the first hop. She swayed slightly on her tightly bound legs. The toe tie did not make the task any easier – manoeuvre that distance in pantyhose on the highly polished smooth wooden floor. Anna was hopping one step behind her.

The thief enjoyed the sight very much. Two tightly tied up women, only clad in hose, tightly gagged and tied up, breasts bouncing hopping. “They do have very alluring butts!” The thief grinned to herself. Finally the two friends stood heavily panting next to the metal post “Move our precious butts Ladies!” The Black Lady commanded “I want you facing each other, as close as it goes! Now! Kate and Anna shuffled on their bound feet, till their upper bodies were squashed against post. The Russian shuddered, as she felt the cold metal between her breasts.

She and Kate were very close to each other there were just centimetres between their nipples. A slap on her butt startled her “Now for some improvements!” the glee in the thief´s voice was unmistakable. Soon several heavily padded leather straps ensured that the Russian stayed in their position: one above their breasts, one below, a third around the waist, the fourth around midthigh, the fifth around the calves and the six around their ankles. Now Anna and Kate were welded to the post.

From her position Hayley could see what the thief was doing next – she could do that because their host had turned the Vibrators off for the time being: Obviously the thief was doing something to the breasts of the other two women. Muffled shrieks – as Sarah stood back, the blonde could see, what the black-haired woman had done: Anna´s and Kate´s nipples were now connected by nipple clamps. The connecting short chains were taut: Each woman would feel the slightest movement of her partner – keenly.

Then the thief turned her attention to her and Kirsty, smiling ominously “Did you think I would forget you?” She cut the string that held Hayley´s head in position. Hayley groaned in relief. When the thief had finished their improvement Hayley wished the toe back almost: Sarah had pulled three stockings over her already hooded head and then wrapped her head completely with tape. Tight – very tight: Kirsty had gotten the same treatment.

As icing on the cake the Canadian had taped their heads together.

“Now Ladies!” the Black Lady announced and produced her pad, her finger hovering above the touch screen “It costed me a considerable amount of time, but I composed a complex program! It will be highly amusing for me and most entertaining for you!” She tapped on the pad – and all Vibrators sprung into high gear: Heavily muffled shrieks – and the wild ride begun.

One hour later the girls were a quivering mess: The thief hat put them through their paces. First the Black Lady had led them to one rousing orgasm in the same second. That had been a truly impressive sight. But this had been only the overture …Anna groaned as she felt another sharp pull at her tormented nipples “Kate looks tired – not that I am looking any better” The Russian mused. And then it was over: The vibrations stopped – collective moans of relief all around.

“Hey Ladies! Tell me this wasn´t fun?” their host chuckled – another round of collective moans “You could be a bit more grateful!” the black haired thief chided her muted audience “I am really disappointed!” McKenzie made a passable imitation of sounding wounded “Ready for another round?” she smiled mischievously. Very muffled but very spirited protests. “Don´t get your – moist – panties in a twist – I was only joking!” Sarah announced. Collective sighs of relief.

“Listen up!” the thief continued “I will untie two of you who will untie the rest, while I will make some preparations: The night is still young! “Grab a bite, refresh – get a pair of fresh underwear and hose, make a trip to the loo! “In sixty minutes we will convene her again! I expect you to be prepared, you know the drill! Get yourself a new vibrator and a crotch-rope!”
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The Black Lady is certainly on a roll.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago The Black Lady is certainly on a roll.
That she is without a doubt :) And yet the climax of the festivities is yet to come :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]

Epilogue: Chapter 30

“Mummies and apples”

[...]

Kate locked at her watch “We have thirty minutes left till the show goes on. Any idea what our host has planned for us?” Anna shrugged “No, but you can bet, it will be devious” When they assembled in the “Studio” as Rachel called the room for herself, they were surprised. The vast room was empty. Gone was the Andreas-Cross, the rack, the iron maiden, the cages, the Spanish boot.

At the west wall stood a post, before it a pad which looked like a medical scale. And there was – on the northern wall – a long sideboard, with roll upon roll of Egyptian cotton, ropes, hose, socks, leather straps and a collection of ball gags in different colours. In those colours they were wearing. Not waiting for a command this time, the Ladies shod their Birkenstocks and took off their dressing gowns – and their bra´s.

Expectantly they looked at the Black Lady. The Thief still wore her dominatrix costume. A smile curled her lips “I know that smile” Hayley whispered to Kirsty “she is up to something” “You are stating the obvious darling” the Briton chuckled.

Very pleased the thief took in the sight before her as she paraded the line up and down. “This is an assembly of exquisite beauty, almost fully on display: bare breasted – clad in nude hose and panties only – and crotch roped. There was Anna, the tallest of the sextet, lean and fit, or Hayley: blonde, tall, piercing blue eyes and with curves in the right places.

Obviously the American had done considerable work in the gym, as her muscle tone showed. What never failed to amaze her Kate Beckett´s cheek bones, someone had called them the most amazing cheek bones she had ever seen. At 52 Rachel Weinstein was the oldest in the group, the tall curvy blonde was in great shape.

“50 Cent for your thoughts, Sarah!” Kirsty chuckled “Uups” she corrected herself “Mistress I meant!” “Nicely done!” Kate grinned. The thief decided to ignore this display of insolence – she was in a gracious mood today and straightened herself “Ladies you surely want to know what we will do next!” Nods.

[...]
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Epilogue: Chapter 30

“Mummies and apples”

30 Minutes later:

“You are incorrigible” Kate teased Anna – the two friends stood in the living room, helping themselves to some of the fantastic snacks, their host had arranged on the large table in the living room.

Both had refreshed, made a trip to the loo – and “dressed” as demanded – Anna had just made her third trip to the buffet “Getting vibrated to hell and back again makes me hungry!” the Russian shrugged and looked around, the other four had commandeered a couch and were chatting amiably. Hayley had propped her nyloned feet on the table and flexed her feet: The rope marks were clearly visible at the ankles, the calves and under the knees. Anna looked down on her the nylon clad toes – “I have to give it to Sarah, this Birkenstocks fit perfectly.

“I would have never thought that Anna Romanova would love her Birkenstocks!” her friend chuckled. Anna looked a bit wounded “Well, you know what they say about taste ….”

Notice to the reader: During the first hunt Anna displays a keen sense for stylish footwear – but discovers her love for Birkenstocks  See here! In the same chapter Chris finds herself mummified in silk.

Kate locked at her watch “We have thirty minutes left till the show goes on. Any idea what our host has planned for us?” Anna shrugged “No, but you can bet, it will be devious” When they assembled in the “Studio” as Rachel called the room for herself, they were surprised. The vast room was empty. Gone was the Andreas-Cross, the rack, the iron maiden, the cages, the Spanish boot.

At the west wall stood a post, before it a pad which looked like a medical scale “Now we will see how much weight you gained today, Anna” Kate chuckled And there was – on the northern wall – a long sideboard, with roll upon roll of Egyptian cotton, ropes, hose, socks, leather straps and a collection of ball gags in different colours. In those colours they were wearing. Not waiting for a command this time, the Ladies shod their Birkenstocks and took off their dressing gowns – and their bra´s.

Expectantly they looked at the Black Lady. The Thief still wore her dominatrix costume. A smile curled her lips “I know that smile” Hayley whispered to Kirsty “she is up to something” “You are stating the obvious darling” the Briton chuckled.

Very pleased the thief took in the sight before her as she paraded the line up and down. “This is an assembly of exquisite beauty, almost fully on display: bare breasted – clad in nude hose and panties only – and crotch roped. There was Anna, the tallest of the sextet, lean and fit, or Hayley: blonde, tall, piercing blue eyes and with curves in the right places.

Obviously the American had done considerable work in the gym, as her muscle tone showed. What never failed to amaze her Kate Beckett´s cheek bones, someone had called them the most amazing cheek bones she had ever seen. At 52 Rachel Weinstein was the oldest in the group, the tall curvy blonde was in great shape.

“50 Cent for your thoughts, Sarah!” Kirsty chuckled “Uups” she corrected herself “Mistress I meant!” “Nicely done!” Kate grinned. The thief decided to ignore this display of insolence – she was in a gracious mood today and straightened herself “Ladies you surely want to know what we will do next!” Nods.

“You see the large post with the straps attached?” McKenzie paused “We will do a bit of re-enactment! You are familiar with the “Wilhelm Tell Legend”? Kirsty shrugged never heard of that “The Swiss National Hero – that is common knowledge, darling!” Hayley chided her playfully “At times you are an insufferable know-it-all Hayley King!” Kirsty chided her lover “That is why you love me so much!” the blonde smiled innocently.

The Thief continued “We will re-enact the most famous scene of Schiller´s play “Wilhelm Tell! When the huntsman Tell is forced to shoot an apple from his son´s head“ [i}“Very well, you shall prove your skill now. Shoot an apple from the boy's head. If you miss, your own head shall pay the forfeit”[/i] the Canadian quoted from Schiller´s play – flawlessly.

“Impressive” Anna whispered to Kate “I did not know she speaks German so well!” The detective smiled “Our Sarah is full of surprises!” “And who will play this Tell-Fellow´s son?” Kirsty inquired “Glad you asked that!” the thief chuckled “One of you will – you will draw straws! The one, who draws the shortest one, takes his place!”

“Get your delectable asses here and draw your straws!” Anna and her friends assembled around the thief – and drew straws “Now let´s see!” the Canadian announced – one after the other they showed their hands. All eyes turned on Hayley “Seems like you drew the shortest my love” Kirsty mocked her partner.

Hayley was obviously not very pleased, but decided to put up a brave front “Well, bring it on then!” The thief grinned “You are such a good sport Hayley!” and turned to the other five Ladies “Let me tell you what you will do!”

30 minutes later the quintet assembled around the Canadian: “We will start from a distance of 10 metres” she pointed to a line on the floor “Everybody gets a shot. The one who misses will get tied up” “That sounds simple enough” Anna whispered to Kate “There will be distractions though – so be on your guard – and of course you will ball gag yourself before we start!”

“Stop!” Kirsty interrupted “What if a bolt will hit Hayley?” “That will not happen” the Black Lady reassured her “Justine will destroy any bolt who goes awry – so no danger for Hayley” The Briton seemed ready to argue the point, but complied grudgingly “If anything happens to Hayley I kick your ass!” “Only fair” the thief grinned “Now get your gags and line up!”

Before gagging themselves they had drawn straws again: Tabea would shoot first, Anna last.
Hayley was totally unaware of that: She had been mummified in Egyptian cotton, ear buds cancelled any sound out, her eyes were shielded by a heavily padded sleep mask. To make matters worse her arms and elbows had been welded behind her back.

The only part of her body not covered in bandages were her nyloned feet: She stood on some sort of pad. Her feet were pressed into two feet shaped moulds. Moving them was impossible: A heavy clamp across her insteps ensured, that she could not move her feet. Every toe was captured by a small cuff too. 100 of small knobs pressed into her soft flesh.

Her friends had her plugged both ways – and gagged her thoroughly, the gag had already been prepared by the Black Lady, as they had rested after the first round:

The blonde could not know it but the Canadian had unfolded and spread a square of fine gauze on the free area of the stone table, opened the jar of herbs (releasing a pungent, spicy odor into the still, hot air), carefully loaded a steel spatula, and sprinkled the green flecks over the white gaze. This had been repeated until the gauze was lightly covered over its entire surface. The jar was restoppered and the gauze rolled into a long, thin cylinder.

A second square of gauze was unfolded, and the cylinder was carefully arranged "S"-fashion on its surface, then the second gauze was folded and rolled over the first, producing a smooth, white, cylinder, perhaps six inches long and four in diameter. This had ben tucked into a gauze tube, which stretched over the cylinder like a fine, taut net.

The final result was like a large fat, short, white sausage. To get that Sausage in her Mouth had cost the thief some effort. As soon as her saliva moistened the gauze, a bitter tasting fluid trickled down her throat. The fluid affected her gag reflex and her vocal chords.

But there was another effect of the Herbs inside the Gauze: they caused Hayley´s Body Heat to rise and a steadily growing feeling of Arousal. By now she was so horny that she would have ravished a Goat on the Spot. She moaned and strained against her Cocoon.

But eight heavily padded straps welded her to the post: Number one went across her forehead, number two above her breasts, number three below, number four around her waist, number five under her groin, number six above her knees, number seven below the knees, and number eight around her ankles.

The bandages which covered her body did ease the pressure somewhat. The total sensory deprivation did it´s work, made her focus, concentrating on her breath. The thought of being shot at with a cross bow was frightening. The rational part of her brains knew, there was no real danger, but the other part let her imagine all kinds of horrible scenarios, a bolt imbedded in her eye for instance ….

“Hello Hayley!” the Black Lady´s voice droned cheerfully in her ears “I hope you are enjoying yourself” “No I am not!” Hayley fumed. The first round will commence soon, we don´t want you bored, so prepare for your warm up!” the thief explained loftily. Hayley groaned as the knobs under her soles began to pulsate – the tickling sensation was incredible –and then the vibrator and the butt plug began to vibrate too …

“Impressive” Anna thought to herself “she is so tightly mummified, she cannot move an inch!” Tabea stood at the 10 metres line, preparing to shoot, she had never shot with a cross bow before, but had been member of the archer team at college – so she was sure not to embarrass herself.

The Black Lady strode to the mummified Hayley. The American felt that someone fumbled at the buckles of her blindfold. As she could see again she saw the smiling face of the Black Lady “Enjoying yourself blondie?” Hayley mumbled something into the wad filling her mouth to the brim “Perfect!” the thief chuckled “See this?” she held up an apple, it was a large beautiful one “This beauty we will put on your head – and hope that Tabea´s aim is true!” The blonde´s piercing blue eyes betrayed her anxiety: While Hayley trusted Kirsty, Kate and Anna to hit the dammed apple, she was less sure when it came to Rachel and her PA.

The blonde mumbled something, then her eyes grew wide, as “Justine” changed the pace of the vibrators and the tickler beads under her feet – a very low groan escaped her heavily gagged mouth “Have fun Hayley!” the thief spoke after she had placed the apple on the crown of her head “We will begin now!”

Wide eyed Hayley stared at Tabea who was taking aim – at least Rachel´s PA seemed to know what she was doing …

Tabea took long and deep breaths. The cross bow was surprisingly light. The same moment she pulled the trigger, a surge of electricity shot through her body from her loins upwards, she let the weapon fall and cursed.

The bolt missed Hayley´s head only by inches, hit the wall behind her and fell to the floor. Greedily the blonde sucked through her nose. That had been close! Tabea slowly recovered from the electro shock.

The Thief removed her ball gag:

“That hurt!” Walker challenged the Canadian reproachfully “Don´t be such a cry baby!” Sarah returned “You are a big girl” Rachel´s PA was not placated “You didn´t tell us, we would be electrocuted!” she huffed “Get over it!” The black-haired Villainess advised the young woman.

She turned to Kirsty and Rachel “Gag and hogtie her! Make it simple, we will do it properly after the first round!” The investigator and the heiress set to work: soon Tabea found herself ball gagged and tied in a simple but effective hogtie on the floor. Her handlers returned to the others.

“Kate you are next!” the thief commanded

Hayley´s body was rocked by a tremendous orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head, so that one could see the whites. A long low moan escaped her fully packed mouth. Tightly mummified and tied as she was, almost nothing of her inner turmoil could be seen on the outside.

Only slowly her laboured breathing returned to normal – and her vision cleared: Kate stood on the line. The detective was one of the best shots in the NYPD, the Commissioner´s daughter knew, so she was much more relaxed than before.

Kate took aim – and waited for any signs that the vibrator would go active. Nothing “Now or never the detective pulled the trigger and let lose. Not one second too early: The electric shock was terrible, but she remained standing.

Hayley felt the impact as the bolt imbedded itself into the apple. Her relief was immense. Kate had not let her down! Applause and muffled congratulations “Well done Kate!” the thief smiled. The detective mumbled something around her ball gag.

Sarah McKenzie strode at Hayley, removed the pierced apple and padded the blonde gently at her head “You are doing good!” The blonde mumbled something, it sounded not very polite “See!” The Thief produced another apple and placed it on her head “Stay strong!” If looks could have killed, the thief would have been just a pile of smouldering ash on the floor now.

Hayley steeled herself. The next two rounds went as to be expected: Kirsty hit the apple precisely in its centre, Rachel´s bolt graced it but did not hit it fully. At the end of round two Rachel had joined her PA on the floor in a no nonsense hogtie. The two women exchanged a glance and sighed into their ball gags.

Anna was the last to shoot. The cross bow felt good in her hands, and the Russian just knew she would hit. As she was about to aim, an electric shock rocked her body. But the violinist kept standing. A groan escaped her lips, she breathed heavily – Anna waited till her pulse had returned to normal – and her aim was steady. Her shot hit perfectly. Hayley sighed in relief as the first round was over.

Kate, Kirsty, Anna and Sarah set two work tying Rachel and Tabea “properly” up. As the thief had announced: That meant a severe shrimp tie for the heiress and a hanging ball tie for her PA. When the dust had settled Tabea was dangling by her ankles in the air and slowly rotating around her axis. Of course they were gagged in a way that met the Dark Lady´s high standards.

“Prepare for round 2 the thief announced. “Now things will get really interesting” Anna mused: She, Kate and Kirsty were very qualified shooters. Would they shoot with a rifle the Russian would have been sure to win – she was a qualified sniper after all. But with the crossbow and those distractions things were different. Anything was possible. “To make things more interesting” their host had decided to increase the distance to 15 metres. They had drawn straws – and this time Anna would begin.

Hayley sighed. Their host had been so kind to order “Justine” do deactivate the butt plug – and most importantly the pad under her nyloned soles: The constant tickling varying in its intensity had worn her more out, than the stimulation through the vibrators – or the mild electric shocks. Her soles burned by now.

It had felt to her as if each nerve cell of her nylon covered soles had been stimulated. Even now, minutes after the stimulation had ceased, her sensitive soles still felt as thousands of ants were crawling above her feet. “Justine” had been even so thought full, to release the clamp across her insteps and the toe cuffs – so the blonde had been able to wiggle her toes and flex her soles – which was a blessing!

She had followed with rapt attention as her friends had tied up Rachel and Tabea. The heiress´ PA had not been pleased with her treatment. Hayley´s line of view was blocked by Anna, Kate and Kirsty, but the dark-haired woman´s very colourful vocal protests were abruptly cut short by gurgling noises – as her friends had gagged their victim thoroughly with their usual efficiency. And the blonde knew from vast personal experience how proficient Kirsty was in subduing an unwilling damsel. Finally Tabea´s protests had been reduced to a very low mumble.

No wonder: Her handlers had balled up a very large silk scarf – which the Dark Lady had “prepared” beforehand. During one of burglaries necessary for Operation “Mousetrap” it had served as crotch scarf – for one of her victims – which she had expertly brought to climax several times. This had been two weeks ago, so the scarf in question was very very “matured”.

The scarf was an efficient “gobstopper” already Kirsty grinned, but that had not been the end – and the Briton had proceeded with Paragraph One of Elizabeth Crawford´s 10 commandments, when it came to gagging a damsel thoroughly: “If any gag is going to be effective it requires stuffing.”

Tabea´s mouth was stuffed already but Crawford´s former second in command found space for several well-worn nylon anklets. While Kirsty and Kate busied themselves with finishing the gag, Anna left, only to return with something. Hayley could not see what it was, but had her suspicions.

Those were confirmed by the muffled giggles of Tabea´s handlers – and her muffled protests: Rachel Weinstein´s Personal Assistant had been hooded with a pair of used pantyhose. And if that was Anna´s hose, she had worn earlier? It must have been very sweaty and very smelly.

Tabea´s employer offered no resistance as she was shrimptied. Her handlers had been lenient though: The blonde had been subjected to a standard boxtie. Her big toes though had been tied to her nipple clamps.

Hayley watched as the thief inspected the “work” of her charges “Well done Ladies!” she complimented them “Hayley is rested sufficiently” - the blonde disagreed, mumbling in her gag - “Justine” McKenzie commanded “Activate Hayley´s restraints!” “Of course Sarah” the AI replied – and Hayley heard Kate Blanchet – and two clicks:

The blonde felt her insteps pressed into the moulds again and her toes captured by the cuffs again “Once again with feeling” Hayley sighed inwardly as the knobs under her soles began to pulsate again. Her eyes went wide.

“Don´t stress yourself Hayley darling!” the thief mocked her as she put another apple on her head. The thief stepped aside. Anna was standing at the line. She was an imposing sight: Tall and upright she stood.

The large red ball gag suited her, the Black Lady thought, her crotch rope had to be hellishly uncomfortable, but outwardly the violinist seemed untroubled – only her slightly rosy cheeks betrayed her arousal.

Her long dark tresses fell down in waves like a cascade above her shoulders. In her right hand she held the cross bow, perfectly at ease.

Hayley´s blue eyes and Anna´s dark eye´s met. The violinist smiled encouragingly at the American “I won´t miss” Suddenly Anna´s body stiffened, her eyes went wide, she crumbled to the floor, her body twitched, her loud scream was muffled by the large ballgag. Spasms let her body twitch. Slowly the spasms receded and the Russians breathing returned to normal. For a moment she laid on the floor, stock still, groaning.

Anna struggled to her feet, groaning, finally she stood, her muscular thighs still quivering: Her eyes radiated pure wild primordial fury and she mumbled something unintelligible: Very agitatedly. Hayley was not sure, but it sounded like Russian. She did not understand the language. But the meaning was clear. The dark haired woman cussed. And Russian Curses were – well, colourful.

“There is no need to get excited Grand Duchesse” Justine interrupted them “At no time you were in danger of permanent physical harm” Anna was not placated –obviously. It took a while till she calmed down “Anna, please! Get a grip!” Kate prayed - that shock must have been really mean – her friend wouldn´t have reacted that way otherwise.

Finally the Russian inhaled deeply through her nose, took up the cross bow. Swiftly she wheeled around and pulled the trigger. The bolt smashed the camera in the middle of the room. Perfectly; shards flew in all directions.

“There is no need to resort to violence!” The AI sounded agitated “Stop that irrational behaviour at once!” The Russian had nocked another bolt – and aimed straight at the Dark Lady:

The thief sensed that Anna was riled up enough to pull the trigger, and in the same moment the Russian pulled the trigger. The thief felt the bolt gracing her left ear lobe “Ouch!” But she remembered that conversation Anna had had with Rachel …

“It is okay Justine” the Canadian commanded firmly “Let Anna shoot!” in an afterthought she added “And no more entertainment for Anna – for now!” “As you command Sarah” the AI confirmed – and Hayley was not entirely sure – Justine sounded disappointed. Anna´s eyes drilled into Sarah´s. The Thief nodded slightly. And a small smile curled the Russian´s bloody red lips, which formed an involuntary “O” around the large red ball in her mouth, glistening with her saliva. She nodded slightly too.

Hayley had followed the events with rapt attention – well, as best as she could. When her body was not shaken by an orgasm or the tickler beads did not drive her crazy. Anna had changed. The events during the Hunt for the lost Scrolls had definitely affected her. And obviously the Black Lady knew that – or she would not have commanded “Justine” to stop entertainment.

Anna took up the crossbow again, breathed in deeply and aimed – all in one fluid motion. Anna´s and Hayley´s eyes met. The Russian pulled the trigger. The American felt the impact of the bolt. With a small smile the violinist bowed. She had hit the apple perfectly. And Hayley´s bright blue eyes said “Thanks”.

The vibrations stopped and the restraints holding her feet in position were unlocked. The blonde was grateful, but a bit curious: Kirsty and Kate had not shot yet “Listen up!” the thief clapped in her hands “We will skip the rest of this round” Anna´s eyebrows rose and she mumbled something “Don´t complain! See it this way: You are trained sniper – so it is only fair you do an extra mile!” The Black Lady chuckled.

“So this is what we do! Justine prepare the scene!” “Of course!” the AI confirmed: one Hayley´s left and right side two metal poles slid up from the floor – and stopped at the blonde´s shoulder level: On each one another apple “Turn around” the trio followed Sarah´s at the other end of the room, across Hayley three large cabinets had appeared: In each a crossbow several bolts and a heavy key. Each cabinet was locked, on the floor before each cabinet, three moulds had appeared. Two larger one next to each other, the third higher up, forming the peak of a triangle.

Kate, Anna and Kirsty shared a look – this arrangement of the moulds reminded all three off an event at Hurghadda last year:

Memories flooded back:

“[…] As you have probably guessed by now, this will be no ordinary swimming contest” Dana Scully explained loftily. One of the Staff Members held some sort of Garment made of Neoprene in the Air: It was a Mono glove as Chris recognized.

“Yes” Scully continued “You will have to swim on your back, the Single Glove has built in Pouches which will give you enough buoyancy so that you will be able to swim on your back with ease. You will be gagged of course”

This Announcement was greeted by a collective sigh. “Yes you will be gagged – and there is one other thing: To stop the timer you will have to press both of your breasts into two moulds and your gag in another one” Another collective moan. The FBI-Agent continued unabashed “Believe me, it will be fun!” […]”

Amused the thief followed the exchange of looks: “So you remember!” she chuckled “Indeed I took the inspiration from there: “You will be hogtied and make a race, when you reach the moulds you must squash your assets in the two larger moulds and the ball gag in the third. Only then you do that at the same exact time the cabinet will open. Get ready! You find your restrains on the sideboard over there: Three pairs of manacles and three toe cuffs lay there. The manacles were heavy duty: they were thickly padded on the inside.

Hayley watched as her three friends set to work: they were no strangers to selfbondage. In the meantime the thief had put another apple on the crown of her head – and taken some liberties with the blonde´s spectacular breasts. Hayley moaned. Thanks to the heavy gag her moans were barely audible “We shouldn´t have wrapped them!” the Canadian stated. She stepped back.

In the meantime the remaining trio had restrained themselves and lay next to each other at the start line facing the cabinets “Ready Hayley?” the blonde just stared back “Justine!” Sarah commanded “Activate the restraints and the Vibrators!” Hayley steeled herself as her soft soles and her wiggling toes were restrained again. Between her legs the strong vibrator began to pulsate.

Hayley´s eyes widened, her pulse quickened. Under her tight wraps her body was drenched with sweat “Zap!” the buttplug delivered an electro shock. Not really painful – but irritating. To focus on the events at the other end of the room became incredible difficult.

The Black Lady stood behind the three remaining contestants and enjoyed the view: Three pairs of alluring nyloned soles and three most delicious butts: The crotchropes cleaved the alluring buttocks in two. With a wicked grin the thief took the cattle prod …. Zap! Zap! And Zap! Muffled protests from the three women on the floor “Take this as a little incentive girls!” the thief smiled – and aimed another round of zaps on nyloned soles of her guests. “Do your best – for Hayley!” the thief admonished them “Ready! Seat! Go!” Kirsty, Anna and Kate sprang into action – and the Black Lady did enjoy the sight as the three hogtied women tried to get some traction on the smooth teak floor.

Not an easy task, but the trio wasn´t anything but resourceful. The thief took a champagne flute sipped some Pol Roger and cheered the Ladies on. Since they were all physical fit neither one good much of a lead on her fellow contestants.

Anna sweated profusely, her eyes brightened up: she had three moulds in her sights and propelled her upper body in the air – and missed, she got zapped as her breasts missed their intended target – and cursed.

Similar sounds on her right, told her that Kirsty and Kate had similar luck “Second try, come on Anna!” the Russian motivated herself and aimed a second time: A soft click and the cabinet opened. Grabbing the key with her shackled hands and fumbling it into the keyhole of her cuffs was time consuming.

She was so concentrated that she did not register that Kirsty was successful too. Only Kate lay heavily panting on the floor, breathing heavily. The Dark Lady chuckled “Uups Kate, somehow I forgot to mention that after the third miss – the door is locked permanently” The detectives curse was heavily muffled “I don´t understand one word you are trying to say” Kate sighed and turned on her belly so she could watch the duel between Anna und Kirsty.

The Russian stood at the shooting line already, Kirsty just arrived: Anna aimed. Hayley felt the now familiar thud as the bolt hit its mark. Two more shots, two hits. To Hayley´s relief the vibrations stopped at once. Kirsty cursed “This dammed thing malfunctioned” she pointed at her cross bow. She pulled the trigger a third and a fourth time. Sarah McKenzie applauded “Well done Ladies, well done!”

She turned to Kate and to Kirsty “Ready to pay up? You will like what I have in mind for you!” Somehow the detective doubted that as the thief turned to Anna “I will need your help! This is what we will do!” Anna listened and smiled around her ball gag. Kirsty and Kate muttered something not very polite.

30 Minutes later:

Hayley was still mummified to the post, but she had been joined by two other mummies: One in blue and one in green. Both were restrained the same way as her, but with one little modification: Kate´s and Kirsty´s breasts were bare, nipple clamps with weights “adorned” their nipples “These are vibrating ones” the thief had explained grinning. This announcement was greeted with silence – for obvious reasons: Hayley could not be sure, but she guessed that her lover and the detective were even more massively gagged than herself.

Anna and the Canadian had used underwear, socks and hose – worn by the women during the games. So the garments were very sweaty, and were ripe. The black haired thief inspected them “You know Kirsty and Kate – we will Hayley give a little rest while you two catch up! Justine! Activate!” “Of course Sarah!” the AI returned and Kate´s and Kirsty´s eyes went very wide as the pads under her nyloned soles and their other accessories sprung to life.

“Let us have a seat Anna and watch the show – before we begin the final round! Some champagne?” The warm up lasted precisely ten minutes – and when the vibrations finally stopped the American and the Briton were sucking air through their noses greedily. Kindly enough the AI granted them a rest period while Anna made her preparations. The thief had enlarged the shooting distance: 20 Metres!

Anna positioned herself and looked at the three mummies. She decided to shoot from left to right: Kirsty, Hayley – and finally Kate. So concentrated was the violinist that she did not register, that the thief was standing very near behind her. Hayley noticed that: “What is she up to?” she wondered. The apple on Kirsty´s head firmly in her sights, the Russian took her time. Not wavering or quivering. Perfectly calm.

Kirsty found the prospect of being shot at unnerving – but at least it was Anna who would shoot: The Russian knew her business. The Briton´s eyes widened as the violinist pulled the trigger. She felt a thud, as the bolt hit it´s mark perfectly. Kirsty sighed with relief. She had trusted Anna fully – but it had been an experience she was not keen on making again. The Russian in the meantime had reloaded and aimed now at Hayley. Another shot, another hit.

Now the final shot! Kate and Anna locked eyes. The Russian was about to pull the trigger as soft moist hot lips brushed her left hear. The bolt missed Kate´s left ear by barely an inch – and hit the wall, where it clattered to the floor.

Anna wheeled around looking in mischievously grinning face of Sarah McKenzie “I just wanted to motivate you” the thief feigned innocence. Anna´s brows narrowed and her eyes blazed, then she calmed down “Your turn” the Black Lady pointed to the sideboard: Rolls upon rolls of red bandages …. the Russian sighed.

Another thirty minutes, a red mummy had joined the others. The thief was grinning at them “You are such a beautiful sight!” Very muffled mumbles, obviously her guests did not share her opinion. Most vocal was Anna “Fascinating” the thief mused “I gagged her more massive than the others – and she is still the most vocal” Sarah relished in the memory as she had gagged the Russian:

First she had hooded the Russian with one of Rachel´s used stockings, so that it´s sweaty moist sole rested firmly on Anna´s nose, much to the Russian´s disgust “Now I have a special treat for you!” the smile of the Black Lady told Anna, the thief was up to something really devious. She knew that smirk too well. The Canadian held a thick woollen balled up mass in her hand. Even from this distance a horrible stench assaulted her nostrils.

The thief´s smile became even broader: “These are the same socks I wore, when I persuaded Rachel to help – I gagged her with, she chewed on them several hours” Sarah let that sink in and continued “I didn´t wash them and let them ripen in the laundry, consider them very very ripe. Wanna take a whiff?” She pressed the woollen very smelly ball on Anna´s hose covered nose. Since the Russian was already mummified to the post she could not evade the assault.

The Canadian had not promised too much: The stench which assaulted Anna´s nostrils was horrible. McKenzie enjoyed the Russian´s pointless efforts to move her head away. Finally she took the woollen mass away. Greedily Anna sucked in Air through her nylon covered nose.

The Black Lady granted Anna a short respite “Ready to take your medicine or do you want another round?” The balled up socks were hovering before Anna´s nose. Tentatively she had opened her mouth.

With some effort the thief pressed the ball home into Anna´s gaping mouth. “I will throw up” Anna mused, as she tried to keep her gag reflex under control. Patiently the Canadian waited till her breathing had normalized. This had only the beginning though …

Now Anna´s head was covered in red wraps – and only her nylon covered nose and eyes were left unwrapped – and her nyloned soles: Each toe was shackled and a large heavily padded clamp pressed her feet into the moulds.

With an air of grandeur their host announced “Justine will entertain you now, while I free poor Rachel and Tabea! Just one final addition!” Heavily padded sleep mask matching in colour their bandages plunged the four mummies into darkness “Have fun Ladies!” the thief waved at them “Justine begin!”

Anna thought soon she would die as the foot pads were activated, soon she screamed into her heavily gagged mouth. An Observer would not be able to detect much movement of the mummies. An occasional jingle of the nipple clamps, a very very muffled grunt, moan – or as in Anna´s case very very muffled waves of laughter. The AI did entertain the mummies in a complex program, cleverly mixing frustration and pleasure.

At times Justine let them climax altogether, then cooling down periods and phases of frustration followed. Sometimes only one of them was granted orgasm, or two: This time it was Anna´s turn to be frustrated, just one second before she would get going – the stimulations stopped – while judging by the sounds, her fellow mummies were granted the humdinger of an orgasm. “Fuck you Justine!” “There is no reason to be rude Miss Anna” the AI chided her mildly “Can the damned thing read my mind?” the Russian mused “No I cannot read your mind, but what you were just thinking was not very easy to determine. Prepare for your next ride!”

In the meantime the Dark Lady had untied first Tabea then Rachel: The Heiress stood and rubbed her wrists – before taking a flute of champaign form her host. The sparkling liquid felt heavenly. Weinstein pointed with her glass at the four mummies “How long do you intend to keep them there?”

The thief looked at her watch “One hour at least” she grinned “that is Anna, Kate and Kirsty, Hayley has earned her rest and I will release her now, if you help me it goes faster” Hayley was just recovering from another orgasm as the vibrations stopped, she moaned in her gag: “What?” “Don´t worry” she heard the voice of the thief in her ear buds “We will let you out now Cinderella!” Indeed the clamps and cuffs which held her nyloned feet captive opened: The blonde sighed in relief and flexed her feet and toes.

Hayley felt, that one after another the straps holding her against the post. Gently she was lifted and her cocooned body carefully laid down on something soft and pliable “A mattress?”
Nimble fingers began to unwrap her head, another pair of hands worked at her bound ankles. Her nyloned soles still prickled, but she felt already the pressure around her legs and head lessen. Freeing her completely took the better part of half an hour.

Finally she lay clad only in her panties and hose on her back on the mattress. The blonde still did not trust to move here aching jaws, but let Rachel help her sitting up. Before her sat the Dark Lady on her haunches and presented the blonde with a champagne flute.

The American took a sip, and another “That was quite the experience” she whispered and a weak smile curled her full lip “Why don´t you make a trip to the powder room and freshen up, have a shower and get dressed into something comfortable?” the thief proposed “You as well, Rachel and Tabea! While you do that, I prepare a midnight snack and we meet then in the living room and let our three common friends enjoy some quality time – what do you say?”

“Sounds like a plan – but you will release them right?” the blonde sound a bit concerned, she knew the thief well enough to know, that Sarah was perfectly capable to let their friends tied to their posts. “Don´t worry blondie” the Black Lady smiled “I intend to release them in an hour at the latest” Hayley eyed her critically “Now I am hurt” the thief smiled “you don´t trust me!
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Ingenious!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year agoIngenious!
Thank you! The final chapter of Epilogue will be online today!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Epilogue: Chapter 4

“All´s well that ends well”

Two hours later:

It was almost two in the morning as the thief tapped on her stockinged feet through her Penthouse. Her thick black woollen Socks made no sound on the floor; she opened the door to the Guestroom Rachel and Tabea used, gently - and peered inside – she could not hide a chuckle.

The heiress and her dark haired PA were sleeping deeply as their deep and regular breaths told the thief: The younger woman had snuggled against her employer´s and friend´s voluptuous body, her hand resting on Rachel´s left breast. The heiress snored softly.

A smile crossed the thief´s face: Rachel´s breasts were indeed a pair to die for. She could attest to that. In hindsight her idea to ask Rachel for help had been masterful. The thief had had fun – and the heiress too.

Gently the thief closed the door and walked down the corridor, till she stood before another guestroom. Little noises could be heard the thief gently opened the door. On the bed laid Kirsty and Hayley tied with silk scarfs in a joined spread eagle: Hayley´s left wrist and her left ankle were tied together with Kirsty´s right wrist and ankle. The two lovebirds had had insisted on that.

For good measure the thief had tied their big toes together too. Silken scarfs covered their eyes, the ball gags were of medium size. The scarfs cleaving their crotches were not overly tight.

Both women were grating their hips and flexing their feet, as the buzz of their vibrators got louder. “Justine” would lead them gently and slowly to orgasm country, nice and slow, with many stops and rest periods along the way.

Their bodies glistened with oil. The thief had given them a full body massage. Sarah walked to the bed so that she knelt at Kirsty´s and Hayley´s joined feet, and began to massage the soft flesh of the balls, eliciting moans of pleasure from the two.

“Sleep tight!” the thief whispered and left the two – and not for the first time Sarah thought what a beautiful pair the two were. Their love had grown deeper in the last months and the events of Lynnewood Hall had strengthened their bond:

Notice to reader: See for the Mystery of Lynnewood Hall here:
The Mystery of Lynnewood Hall: Chapter 1 by Imhotep-Ra on DeviantArt
Hayley had been kidnapped by a hired assassin to lure Kirsty in her clutches. Kirsty and Hayley should have been delivered to their arch nemesis: Elizabeth Crawford. See the Nothing Personal Saga of Aldo2009 User Profile | DeviantArt for more details.

Sarah McKenzie turned left –and opened another door: Kate Beckett was soundly asleep. The thief had confined her in a mummy bag – but forgone a gag.

The Black Lady opened the door to her private suite and went into the bedroom: On her bed laid – in a tight spread eagle a tall almost naked woman. Her identity was obscured by the fact that her head was completely enshrouded by silk scarves. Only the nose was not covered – except the nylon stocking that covered her head under the silk.

The thief had used five scarves to cover the woman´s head. Under the shawl covering her lower face, she was gagged with another one, keeping two used and worn panties in her mouth. One belonged to the woman herself, the other one to Sarah. Above the first shawl she had tied the second, folded one. Inside a thick packing: A thick woollen sock.

The woman on the bed wore a matching set of lacy red bra and panties and thigh high nude stockings. The crotch scarf looked tight. The woman was moaning and grating her hips, her skin showed a thin film of sweat. The air was heavy with her arousal.

Obviously the blind woman had sensed her presence because moved her head in her direction: “The perfect hearing of a world class musician” the thief smiled.

“I am coming Anna!” she whispered, her voice husky dark with desire. The Canadian went into the bathroom and did her usual routine this time opting for the flimsy excuse of a black silken negligee – no panties, and black thigh silken stockings. The thief applied perfume on certain strategic points ….

Till Sarah had entered the room the violinist had been in a trance like state. Not being fully awake, but not asleep either – just feeling content, and exhausted. She was not in any distress: The silken bonds were tight and secure, Anna tugged playfully at them. The silken scarves covering her head were not uncomfortably too.

They compressed her head evenly – and the darkness she found comforting – and exciting. Not able to see, just to rely on her other senses. And the gag? Anna had worn worse ones today: The socks the Canadian had gagged her with earlier? Those had been really gross. The panties she was gagged with now – were used, but by far less worse than that pair of worn and ripe socks.

There was a new sound …. the closing of a door? Anna heard soft footfalls. The footfalls of stockinged feet on a lush carpet – and there was a scent in the air, the air of a perfume? Intoxicating and arousing. Anna´s breath quickened.

With longing – and amusement Sarah McKenzie looked down on Anna´s body, her soft muffled moans, her sensual struggles were – intriguing; the Canadian grinned. In her right hand she held a crystal flacon, filled with an amber liquid “Justine!” the thief commanded “music – and dim the light!” “Of course Lady Sara!” the AI replied and soon soft music filled the room. The Canadian knelt between Anna´s legs then straddled the Russian´s body. Anna felt the moist sex of Sarah touching her crotch rope.

The Canadian´s arousal mixed with Anna´s. The thief opened the flacon and an incredible intense scent of patchouli and other oriental flavours filled the air. Anna´s nostrils were flaring. Sara held the open bottle under her nose “Inhale deeply!” she whispered “You like it, do you?” The Russians body reaction told her all she needed to know.

Anna´s breathing frequency had accelerated, her bust was heaving she grated her hips. What was happening? The violinist felt, that the Canadian had bowed down again and unclasped her bra, bared her breasts.

Anna felt the hot moist lips, taking her already hard left nipple in her mouth, sucked at it, sending showers of exaltation through her body. The Black Lady bade her time, before she caressed the right nipple with her tongue. Anna´s moans intensified.

“You will like, what comes next Anna” the dark mesmerizing voice announced. She could not see the Canadian was pouring some oil on her palms. Shudders ran through Anna´s body as she felt the palms of the black haired thief stroking down in long even movements her left arm, from her wrist to her shoulder, smooth, slowly evenly the Canadian oiled and massaged her skin.

Anna felt her skin growing warm, wherever the oil touched her skin, a slight tingling, a glow, every touch seemed more intense now. “This oil” she heard the dark voice whispering again “is said to have magical properties, you feel it already?” The thief moved to her right arm. Anna moaned and enjoyed the soft caresses of her body, wanting more.

The violinist felt Sarah´s body moving downward, so that Anna´s flat tummy, her upper body was easy accessible. Beginning right above her panties, the soft and warm hands caressed and massaged her body, moving upwards in circular motions.

Most deviously the thief left Anna´s heaving breast out “We should save the best for last don´t you think” the Master Burglar whispered hoarsely. The Russian´s moans became more urgent, her struggles more agitated. With delight the thief put more oil on her palms and cupped Anna´s breasts and massaged, kneaded and squeezed them with relish.

Anna had the feeling that her oiled skin already burned – it was not painful though – but the attention to her breasts caused sensorical overload – and this had just been her upper body … “I wonder what will happen when Sarah goes south?” the thought shot through her mind. It should be one of the very few clear thoughts for the next time….

With nimble fingers Sarah McKenzie began to roll down Anna´s left stocking, slowly, tantalizing slow one centimetre at a time. Whenever another piece of the Russians muscular legs lay bare she placed one kiss after another on Anna´s hot skin. More moaning and writhing of the Russian …

Gently the Black Lady loosened the scarf around Anna´s left ankle and rolled the stocking down, and retied the scarf. The violinist moaned as the thief kissed her on her arch, sucked at her toes, playfully bit her big toe. Sarah kneaded the fleshy balls of Anna´s foot. She put some more oil on her palms and massaged the Russians left foot, beginning at the heel. With gentle strokes of both palms, she caressed Anna´s leg.

The thief repeated the procedure with Anna´s right leg. Now Anna´s whole body was glistening with oil and sweat. The Russian tugged feebly at her silken bonds – not that she did struggle in earnest. She just was striving for release. Her mind and body had focused only on that.

Sarah McKenzie took one of Anna´s stockings and sniffed at it, this Aroma! The thief pulled the stocking over her head and inhaled the scent of Anna´s perfume and sweat. With a wicked grin she took the second stocking, and pulled it over the Russian´s already silk covered head …

The thief straddled Anna´s body, so that her crotch rested on Anna´s nose “Breath in deeply” McKenzie whispered hoarsely. Anna strained against her bond. The assault on her senses was just too much ….she moaned, grated her hips sucked air into her lungs whenever she could.

“Soon Anna, soon!” Sarah whispered in Anna´s left hear. She knelt between the Russian´s splayed legs – and took a sharp knife … Swish! One cut! She severed the crotch scarf, took it and pressed it on her own nose. The Aroma was intoxicating! “I need more of this!” the Thief thought. Swish! A second cut and she ripped Anna´s moist panties away. For that she would have use later “Now your reward Anna!” The Black Lady knelt between the Russian´s wide splayed legs. Anna strained against her silken bonds, she moaned.

Sarah knelt down and began to explore Anna´s outer lips with her hot moist tongue. So immersed in her task the thief was, that she did not register that she was totally oblivious to what was happening behind her: Slowly and gently the door of her suite was pushed open. Two shadows slipped inside. The intruders exchanged a look – and pounced.

The Black Lady was totally surprised by the blitz attack. One attacker slung her arms around her body, pressing her arms against her body, holding her into an iron grip. The other one pressed a chloroform-doused cloth on her face. Sarah had already inhaled a healthy dose of the potent fumes before her reflexes kicked in. But her two attackers held firm “Take deep breaths” she heard a voice she knew well “Turnabout is fair play is fair play don´t you think?”

The Black Lady stopped resting and inhaled the drug till she fell into a deep bottomless abyss “Turnabout is fair play” was one of her last thoughts before darkness engulfed her.

Anna had registered that something was happening “Hmmmpfh?” she moaned into her gag “Everything is alright Anna!” a warm alto voice calmed her. She knew that voice and so she relaxed as much as her bonds allowed.

Nimble fingers began to work at the scarves, covering her head. Slowly the pressure released, as one scarf after the other fell. One of Sarah´s attackers pulled the stocking cap of Anna´s head. Wide eyed Anna looked at the other woman. Her usually gleaming dark hair was matted and damp.

“You really did not expect this Anna” Rachel Weinstein smiled “Just be patient, while Tabea and I secure our generous host. The Russian sighed into her back while the heiress and her PA set to work.

Eventually the two began to free Anna who lay just exhausted on the bed. A piercing pain shot through her jaws as she tried to move them, after Tabea had pulled the second pair of soggy panties out of her mouth “No” Anna smiled “I did not expect that”

She sighed “And Sarah was just about to grant me a nice orgasm!” Tabea grinned slyly “We can help you with that ….” The Russian yawned “With regret – I must decline, this evening was exhausting!” Rachel chuckled “You don´t say!”

Anna looked down at her host, who was still out “Nice work!” the violinist smiled: Indeed the Black Lady was a very tied up bundle of human flesh: The hogtie was of the devious sort: A chicken wing hogtie. Her head was hooded with Pantyhose. One of its legs was tied to Sarah´s big toes “We presented her with a vibrator and a butt plug!” Tabea grinned – “we did gag her with a large harness ball gag only” Rachel Weinstein supplied “Security reasons”

“I see” Anna nodded “How very thoughtful!” The Russian grinned “I for my part will go to bed for now! Good night!” Anna sauntered stark naked out of the room “What an alluring sight!” Tabea stated, staring at the Russian´s backside “What a butt!” she sighed “Indeed” Rachel smiled “Why don´t we let Sarah rest a while?” Her PA smiled mischievously Till morning? I am all game!” The two women left.

Sarah groaned as she finally came around. It took her not long to analyse her predicament. The result was depressing. She was stuck. Without help she would not get loose “I had that coming” she sighed. But in the end it had been worth it. Sarah McKenzie had restored her reputation as the most famous cat burglar of the age. She had visited vicious punishment on the Copycats – and she had had tremendous fun this evening!

Operation “Mousetrap” had been a rousing success!

The End
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago ...
Operation “Mousetrap” had been a rousing success!
Indeed, most success!
Whhat a worthy last chapter to that fantastic, epic story! Taking a bow and a bow and a bow and...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago What a worthy last chapter to that fantastic, epic story! Taking a bow and a bow and a bow and...
Indeed it was. [mention]Caesar73[/mention] knows how to spin a tale. Sensual, hot, sexy and more such words come to mind when reading this tale. Only one problem... this was the end of this story. Now we have to wait again (luckily, there are more stories by his hand on the site).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

All is well that ends well. I don't think that is exactly what Shakespeare said but it is close enough. Even the Black Lady was happy with the ending. Well done, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] !

Here follows now the preview of the upcoming adventure of Anna Romanova.

You remember this passage from Chapter 5 of The Black Lady and the Copy Cat II?
[...]

Anna wore no jewellery, except a large golden cross around her neck, Kate noticed, it rested between her breasts. It was ornamented with large rubies. There was a reason why Anna wore this cross they knew. It was an heirloom of the most noble and most ancient House of Romanov, passed down from one generation to the next – and that the Grand Grand Niece of Tsar Nicolaus II wore it today was highly significant.

Notice of the Narrator: The history of this cross will be told in another story in the near future: “Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov”

[...]
Preview:

Anna Romanova and the Cross of Romanov

Prologue: Russia, Saint Petersburg, Febuary 1918: Alexander Newsky Monastery

Metropolit Kyril stood under the central cupola of the Holy Trinity Cathedral, the main Church of the Monastery. The vast building was empty. From outside shots could be heard, shouted commandos. Wooden battering rams were hauled against the massive doors of the main entrance. Still the massive gates held against the onslaught. Kyril turned to the young monk standing before him “Go now my son it is about time, your task is of the utmost importance, may the lord bless you and keep you, do your sacred duty to god and the Tsar. You must not fail!”

“I will not Eminence!” The young dark haired monk, kissed his superiors ring, bowed a final time and vanished into the darkness of the vast church. Kyril strode down the nave. In the same time the massive gates gave way, and were blown out of her hinges. Red Army Soldiers stormed into the Cathedral, led by a tall thin man, wearing the uniform of a Political Commissar, his dark eyes burning fiercely with the zeal of the zealot.

“Stop this, this is a house of worship!” the imperial sounding baritone of the Metropolit gave the pillaging soldiers pause, so great was its authority “Out of my way pope!” Political Commissar Vladimir Sansonov bellowed, his Makarov directly aiming between the priest´s brown eyes. Sansonov was surprised. He saw no fear there, instead the Metropolit projected calmness and authority.

Sansonow mastered his surprise “Where is the treasure of the Romanovs and above all the Cross of Romanov?” he demanded. With an air of regret Kyril shook his head “My son I cannot tell you that. My loyalty belongs to God, the Holy Mother Church and the House of Romanov” The two men locked eyes. And it was not the Metropolit who broke eye contact first.

The Polit Commissar pulled the trigger. The projectile hit the priest between the eyes, the power of its impact hurled him backwards, his lifeless body crashed to the floor. With unseeing eyes he stared at the vaulted ceiling. Sansonov turned to his men: “I want this monastery searched from the cellars to the attics. Turn every stone!”

“It will be done!” the soldier saluted. The search was long, it was thorough. No proverbial stone was left unturned.

But the treasure of the Romanov and the Cross were never found to this day.

Day 1: The present, Hamburg, early February, Parking Garage, Neuer Jungfernstieg 12:

1000 hours:

Chris von der Marwitz, CEO of Art. Incorporated stepped out of her Mercedes CLA Coupe, locked it and strode to the Elevator. Somehow was wrong with the lights. Normally the parking garage was brightly lit, now certain areas where hidden in shadows. Her Gianvito 105 High Heels clicked on the floor. On her right the blonde spotted a dark van, partly shrouded in shadow. Her neck hairs rose – and so the sudden attack did not met her totally with surprise. A pair of strong arms pressed her arms against her sides, the second one pressed sweetly smelling cloth on her nose.

Chris stamped on attacker with her left heel on the foot. A grunt of pain and the grip of her attacker loosened. Her head butt hit him fully on the nose, the cracking of bones told the blonde his nose was broken. With her left knee she hit the second assailant fully between the legs [...]
Last edited by Caesar73 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Vastly fascinating! Doesn't it get tiresome for you to keep hitting these home runs, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]? :lol:

Now we wait to see if Chris superior fighting skill will prevail or whether she will be overwhelmed by superior numbers and weight.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Vastly fascinating! Doesn't it get tiresome for you to keep hitting these home runs, @Caesar73? :lol:

Now we wait to see if Chris superior fighting skill will prevail or whether she will be overwhelmed by superior numbers and weight.
To your first question my friend :) Honestly I am surprised that the ideas keep coming :)

To your second question: This will be indeed the crucial question. Chris will do all in her power to avoid capture - but if that is enough? We will see.

I estimate that on Wednesday the 23th we will learn the answer
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
To your second question: This will be indeed the crucial question. Chris will do all in her power to avoid capture - but if that is enough? We will see.

I estimate that on Wednesday the 23th we will learn the answer
Hi folks! Since Anna´s adventure got considerably longer than the other single file stories - I will post it in a new thread ;) Wednesday 23th will be the day!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]Argentum[/mention] [mention]Fandango[/mention]

From Kate Beckett´s private files:

“A sextet in tickle for sixs damsels in distress and nyloned soles”

New York

Manhattan in June, a Parking Garage, around 0500 PM:

Captain Kate Beckett´s grey Gianvito Rossi 105 High Heels clicked loudly on the tarmac. Her grey Power Suit matched her heels and was cut wide enough to conceal the shoulder harness.

Her Sun Glasses sat on top of her long brunette locks. Kate yawned – and looked forward to get rid of her heels: It had been a long day at court: She had given testimony in a High Profile Case against the “bondage killer” as the Press had dubbed the culprit.

At first the Killer had stalked his victims, before he kidnapped them and put them through heavy bondage and even heavier gags for several days, before he let them go: That meant he put them on public display at a public place, naked, gagged and tied. He had always chosen places like Central Park to ensure maximum media coverage and humiliation.

At some point that had obviously not been enough thrill for him and he killed his first victim and put it on public display; catching the perpetrator – a Real Estate Manager who sold high profile projects – had been hard work.

Kate had to smile to herself: Castle being Castle had proposed to study the Killers bondage techniques with his Wife as model, at first Beckett had demurred this idea firmly – but the Mystery Writer had been persistent – and convincing, she had to admit:

One evening – she had just entered their penthouse and kicked off her high heels - Kate had been attacked from behind and a chloroform doused cloth had been pressed on her face. At first she had struggled like mad – before she had recognized Castle´s after shave - and stopped resisting. When she came around again she had found herself on their double bed, stripped down to her hose and underwear – and tightly hogtied and massively gagged:

With used hose, her hose! Castle had stuffed a whole pair of her hose into her mouth. Her beloved husband had obviously raided her hamper! The panty hood had also been one pair of her own: Her Husband had done a thorough job: He had braided her hair and tied it to her bound toes. Of course he had tied a crotch rope “Castle I will kill you!” But the sensations were not unpleasant … she stared up at her husband and told him her mind. Heavily muffled – but clear!

Castle smiled down at her “Where did I get the inspiration from? I had a talk with Anna!” Beckett´s eye went wide “Anna wouldn´t have dared … no … she would kill the Russian “Tell me Beckett is the story with the sheep true?” He smiled innocently “I will kill her! I will truly kill Anna!” the brunette fumed and her cheeks reddened ….

This evening had been the start of Beckett and Castle experimenting “I will kill Anna, but I have to thank her!” Beckett thought one evening when she laid stringently spread eagled on their bed …. And Castle had driven her mad with his caresses … she had grinded her hips, flexed her toes.

She groaned and moaned into her gag: Two pairs of her own panties. Her Husband had blindfolded her with a silk scarf – before had pulled a stocking cap over her head …. That had been a night to remember …

Her musings made her inattentive – she was about to enter the elevator when something sharp hit her in her neck “Not again” was her last thought before she crumbled unconscious to the floor. Out of the shadows a black clad figure appeared.

Clad in black from head to toe. With practised motions the attacker lifted Kate´s unconscious body up and carried her effortlessly to a black van: In its back were six well-padded seats – all empty. The Attacker sat Beckett on the first on the left side – near the back door:

The black glad figure pulled straps over each of Kate´s shoulders and clipped them into a central buckle that was on one of five straps. The seat seemed to have been specially designed to restrain people as these first two straps were followed into the central buckle by another strap from each side of her chest and a thankfully heavily padded strap from between her legs.

The assailant knelt down and shackled the detective´s ankles with heavily padded manacles which were bolted to the floor, next Kate´s captor manacled her wrists and fastened her wrists high above her head to a bolt at the ceiling. A heavily padded blindfolded and noise cancelling earbuds robbed Beckett of two of her senses – a large red ball gag of another. Before her attacker had ball gagged her she had put a chloroform doused handkerchief int Kate´s mouth.

As a finishing touch the attacker put an oxygen mask on Kate´s lower face. The detective would breathe in a mild sedative which would keep her unconscious for the time being. The athletically built captor smiled. One chair was occupied – the other five were empty. Still … Kate´s attacker looked the watch: One down, five to go!

Three hours later: Unknown location:

Kate groaned. She had finally come around minutes ago and analysed her predicament: Obviously she sat on a heavily padded sturdy bench, her legs stretched out long before her.

Her hands had been mitted and tied together behind the bench´s high back. Her arms were welded together by tight rope bands below and above the joint: broad rope bands pressed her upper body against the bench´s high back: Above and below her breasts and around her waist.

A knotted crotchrope had been somehow tied to her wrist bonds, so that any movement of her wrists caused sensations she would have found under different circumstances entertaining. But that had been not all:

A vibrator had been inserted in her vagina – a model she knew intimately: If her suspicions were correct she had a pretty good idea whom she had to thank for this “Entertainment” - for now the intruder was buzzing on a low setting. Distracting her but nothing more:

Her long legs had been tied together in five places – before they had been tied by more rope bands to the bench – only her ankles had not been tied: Those were confined by pair of heavily padded stocks, closely together.

Her captor had relieved her off her High Heels too: the prisoner's toes had all been individually bound with thin rawhide thongs, splayed, and tied to small eyebolts in the stocks – which made her nyloned soles hideously vulnerable. She had tested their mobility thoroughly. Only her big toes had been tied together.

Kate was in her own world of darkness and silence: A heavily padded blindfold covered her eyes. Noise cancelling ear buds cancelled any noise out: And there was the icing of the cake: A gag, a heavy gag. It´s style gave the detective another clue about her captor´s identity:

A truly mouth filling mass of foul tasting fabric – Beckett suspected well-worn woollen socks – filled her oral captivity. A large cleave gag, a silken scarf pressed the soggy gag packing even deeper in her mouth. The two remaining ends of the shawl had been wound two times around her lower face and covered her face from chin to nose.

But that had not been the end: Several layers of shawls and skiing socks compressed her lower face. As the detective learned later: It had been six layers, the last a grey silken scarf. Always her captor had made sure the dirty socks sole rested under her nose.

A voice in her ear buds interrupted her musings – a voice she knew “Wakey wakey Katie!” the smiling voice of Sarah McKenzie aka The Black Lady – “Yes, I hear her smiling!” Beckett fumed - filled her hears “Finally you are all awake! So we can begin!” “Hmmpppf?” the brunette mumbled “The others?” “Yes” the Canadian chuckled “The others!”

And indeed; the brunette sensed now that she was not alone, there was someone next to her – several muffled mumbles told her: “Not one!” She counted at least three different voices. “I think it is time to say “hello” to each other” The thief told her mute and blind audience.

Kate was the last and had to blink as she could finally see again. Before her stood, entirely clad in black, smiling broadly Sarah McKenzie. Kate turned her head left and looked in Anna´s dark eyes.

The Russian was tied identically to her: Her lower face was covered by a red shawl. Undoubtedly the violinist was gagged identically to her. Anna wore a red Power Suit. Next to Anna sat Chris: The pianist wore a black power suit – so her lower face was covered by a black scarf.

The pianist mumbled a greeting. On Chris´ left side sat Rachel Weinstein wearing a violet Suit, then Kirsty Garrett. Hayley King formed the end of the line. All Ladies had been tied and gagged identically - Kirsty wore a beige Power Suit, Hayley a dark blue one. The final shawl of the gag matched the colour of the women´s clothing.

Their clothing was intact, except that the thief had obviously unbuttoned the blouses of each captive, so that the tops of their breasts were visible. All Ladies had been relieved of their shoes and their nyloned toes were fastened to the stocks: Ensuring maximum vulnerability.

Sarah McKenzie interrupted her guests mumbles: “I am so glad you all could make it!” Chris rolled her eyes “I saw that blondie!” the thief chuckled “You have no idea Ladies how difficult it was to arrange all that!” Which earned her a collective eye role: Anna mumbled something in her fully packed mouth “I hate it when she pats herself on the shoulder!”

“Indeed I spared no effort!” the Canadian announced pompously “Except Chris´ you are all familiar with the location. Now Kate recognized the location: It was the same one where they had celebrated the Unmasking of the Copy Cat in May:

It was a large room with a polished teak floor. Anna noticed again all the instruments of a true BDSM Studio. Mirrors on the wall, on the right side of the room stood several wooden tables on them all items one would to restrain a damsel properly:

“Say hello Justine!” the Thief smiled “Good evening” the Artificial Intelligence who looked and sounded like Cate Blanchett greeted her guests “You probably wonder why you are restrained that way!” McKenzie gloated:

The thief enjoyed that very much Chris knew “You should have a look at your feet Ladies! “Meet the tickler of hell!” Indeed at the feet of each damsel stood a strange device “Kate” McKenzie continued “could tell you a thing or two about that machine!” The meaning of Kate´s muffled retort was obvious “F*ck you!”

The devices she had positioned directly at the Ladies´ exposed soles, were built of several roles. Some with bristles, some with feathers and some with tasers …. The tickler of hell´s arsenal was impressive: brushes of different sizes and types, miniature Wartenberg Wheels, electronic toothbrushes, mini floggers – and feathers of different types.

“Justine” the thief explained “will direct all machines and execute a composition – which I call “Sextet in tickle for six Damsels in Distress and nyloned Soles!” If she had waited for an enthusiastic response she was disappointed, instead she was greeted by muffled mumbles and another collective – almost perfectly synchronized eye role.

“Before we begin – there is one final adjustment to your restraints to be made!” “This can´t be good!” Chris mused as she watched the thief going over to a board with used underwear …The Black Lady chuckled.

“Let me tell you something about your gags! In the last weeks I acquired two pairs of used woollen socks of each of you!” She smiled even broader “Each of you chews on two pairs of socks of your friends! Anna chews on Kate´s socks and vice versa!” Kate and Anna looked at each other and heaved a collective sigh: Anna had definitely sweated very much.

The Thief turned to Chris “For you I selected three pairs of socks, since you have the biggest mouth of all: Two pairs of Rachel and one of mine!” The blonde stared just back “You see this underwear?” She held up six pairs of panties “I spent a lot of effort so that these panties will match your gag! What do you think?”

Muffled protests greeted her. She walked behind Chris and laid her hands on Chris full breasts and kneaded them. A soft groan escaped the blonde´s heavily gagged mouth “You like that I know!” She continued for a spell, Chris enjoyed the sensations – she was distracted and was surprised as the Thief pulled a black pair of lacy panties of her head. It´s crotch panel rested above her flaring nostrils. Angrily the pianist shook her head.

20 Paces of translucent tape ensured that the hood stayed in place. 20 Minutes later all Ladies sported a matching panty hood. That they didn´t like that final accessory was an understatement.

The Thief clapped in her hand, her audience fell silent “I think we will begin with a short demonstration, she turned to Anna and Chris “Since you are two of the greatest musician the world has ever seen – your ticklers of hell are equipped with vibrating tuning forks! What do you say?”

Two heavily muffled retorts greeted her “Justine!” the thief commanded “Why don´t you start our short prelude?” Chris was sure the AI smiled “As you wish milady!” The blonde looked at Anna and steeled herself for the things to come.

She tried to move her black-hose covered feet. But to no avail …. The Thief had once tickled her feet with a tuning fork – with one tuning fork - she shuddered when she thought what a whole role of vibrating tuning forks would do to her soft soles.

Her sharp ears registering the buzzing of an electric machine: The vibrating tuning forks made contact with her nyloned heels. Her eyes went wide …

With a mixture of fascination and horror Hayley watched as the horrible machine made a quivering, shrieking mass of human flesh of Chris quickly: She hollered and laughed, heavily muffled of course, after two minutes her face was red as a beetroot. The blonde strained against her bonds. Hayley exchanged a concerned look with Kirsty. Hayley felt pity with the pianist.

Anna was no better off: Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She mumbled and shrieked in her packed mouth as the tuning forks touched the soft flesh of her balls – and then horror of horrors – between the toes.

The Black Lady turned to the other four women who stared at her with wide eyes “Justine, why don´t you entertain our other guests while Anna and Chris are delivering world class performance!” The AI responded “Of course Sarah!”

Rachel Weinstein´s eyes widened as the vibrator sprung into high gear, really high gear. Her pulse quickened. The blonde strained against her bonds. The heavily muffled moans and muffled screams told her that Kate, Kirsty and Hayley got the same treatment: In between the heavily muffled peals of laughter of Anna and Chris.

Chris never thought that five minutes could be that long! The worst moment of all: when the tuning forks hit the sensitive flesh between her toes. Simultaneously: Then they wondered back to her fleshy balls, under her high arches and finally back to her heels, and back upwards. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she had troubles to breathe.

Suddenly it was over! Her soft soles burned and tingled, while she sucked air greedily through the crotch panel covering her nose. The scent was foul “I so do not care!” Chris gasped “It has stopped, she was sweaty and only slowly her pulse returned to normal”

As she slowly recovered she registered the muffled moans of pleasure “Tell me that wasn´t fun!” the Thief smiled down at her – and in this moment Chris knew exactly, when she was free again “Sarah will get a healthy dose of her own medicine. A large one.

The blonde had not much time to revel in that thought – the vibrator began to pulsate stronger. She looked to her right: Anna looked tired and sweaty while one bench more to the right Kate´s body stiffened, her eyes rolled back in her head and a heavily muffled scream escaped her gagged mouth. The detective would have flexed her toes – if she could.

Sarah congratulated herself: Justine had led Kate, Rachel, Kirsty and Hayley to a simultaneous orgasm. The thief waited till the Quartet had recovered slowly. Her six guests stared at her, still breathing heavily.

“Now it is time for our Symphony!” McKenzie announced grandiosely “Since our stellar artists delivered a tremendous performance they will get a respite in the first set – their soft soles will get a respite!” She chuckled “Chris and Anna isn´t that merciful of me?” If the two friends artists eyes would have been laser beams – the thief would turned instantly into ash.

McKenzie addressed her other guests “Enjoy ladies! The first set shall commence!” Kate´s eyes shot daggers – she remembered the tickler of hell only too well:

“Alecto watched with amusement as the brunette flexed her nyloned soles and tried to move her feet out of harm´s way, but no such luck. With a devious grin she pressed a button on her I-pad. Kate had the feeling she had to die, as the feathers touched the soft nyloned heels of her feet. It got worse, when the brushes touched her under her high arches. She was very ticklish there, but not as ticklish as under her fleshy balls and between the toes. Noooo! Not between the toes!”

First movement: . Allegro con moto:

Justine played the four women like a great director – while their vibrators entertained the two artists. Not that Chris did complain: Compared to the “prelude” and to what else was about to happen – any second her soft soles were not tormented were a blessing.

Hayley shrieked into her gag as the coarse brushes glided above the flesh of her high arches. Upwards and back again. Upwards and back again. The American was immensely ticklish there.

How often the brushes moved upwards and backwards again she could not tell. Desperately Hayley tried to free her bound toes – the raw hide strings did not budge. And the sensations of the crotchrope … the foul smell of the panty hood, the stifling gag.

The brushes moved upwards, across her fleshy balls. The muffled shrieks and screams all around her she noticed barely.

Chris strained against her bonds – she had boarded orgasm train – as she felt the soft palms of the thief on her breasts. They unclasped her bra to get full access. The hands kneaded her breasts firmly but not brutally.

Chris sensed the thief behind her, her hot breath touched her right ear lobe. Sarah McKenzie bowed over the blonde´s right shoulder and kissed her gently on her left nipple.

Chris felt a pair of hot lips closing around the nipple – and then the Canadian bit her – that sensation sent her finally over the edge …

While the orgasm wave washed over Chris like a Tsunami Kirsty´s soft soles were targeted by the small Wartenberg Wheels of the Tickler:

In a steady rhythm they rolled across her soles from the heels, slowly upwards und the arches, the balls and between the toes: Back and forth, back and forth. Kirsty sweated, her breathing was laboured …..her lower face was compressed by the multi-layered gag.

Rachel Weinstein had her own troubles: Dozens of rotating electric toothbrushes glided in circular motions above her soft heels – and she knew, the pantyhose made her soles even more sensitive. The toothbrushes pressed more firmly against her feet ….

Kate made intimate contact with the Micro Floggers, or more precisely her soles made. At first the detective had found the slaps delivered by the miniature torture instruments just annoying, but with time and growing power and intensity – her feet were incredible sensible by now.

Any attempt to loosen the strings around her toes had been fruitless. She winced as two sharp slaps hit her in perfect synchronicity between her big toes and the corresponding toe. The Floggers moved downwards again and targeted now her fleshy balls.

Sarah McKenzie watched the spectacle with great amusement: While Anna and Chris were on the train to her second orgasm their fellow damsels laughed, begged, hollered and cursed. This was really music in her ears. She looked at her watch: Three minutes of the first movement left: Justine would create a climax now – and time for Chris and Anna to join the fun.

The blonde had just come down to earth, when the Tickler of Hell sprung to life: rotating coarse brushes touched her sensitive heels. The sounds all around her told her that the intensity of torment had increased …..

And then it was over ….

Only slowly the muffled giggles, moans and screams subsided as the six Ladies tried to regain her faculties. Hayley had the feeling her soles burned like fire. That trip had been incredibly intense.

“Listen Ladies!” Sarah´s voice interrupted her scrambled thoughts “The first set is over and it was an outstanding performance!” She clapped in her hands. The muffled responses where anything than enthusiastic “Before we continue with Set 2” you will get a treat “These Ticklers of Hell have a new features – they can deliver the best foot massage you can get! Well the best when I am not doing it!”

This got the thief the undivided attention of her guests “To help you relax a bit – I have another present for you!”

Kate could not see what the Canadian was doing behind her – suddenly a dust mask was over her gagged and hooded face – a sweetly sickly smell – Chloroform! The detective shook her head – but the fumes made her already dizzy “No need to get your panties in a twist, just enough to make you docile and compliant!” The Thief comforted her.

Soon all six Captives breathed in the potent fumes – which were indeed just strong enough to make her dizzy and relaxed as Chris found out … and groaned with pleasure as the machine which had just tormented her soles began to massage them instead: The Tickler hit the perfect spot under her big right toe ….

The Thief watched with amusement as the Ladies enjoyed the attentions of their former tormentors – and decided to have some fun on her own: She walked behind Hayley. The blonde seemed to be oblivious to her presence thanks to the attentions of the Tickler and the Chloroform. The American purred like a large cat into her gag. Hayley didn´t even flinch as the thief cupped her full breasts and massaged them gently. The blonde´s moans intensified.

“That´s enough for now” the thief whispered in her left ear, there are other ladies needing my attention – and went to Kirsty. The Briton did not protest – on the contrary. The most time the Canadian spent with Rachel Weinstein. Since the Copy Cat Affair their relationship had intensified – and the heiress had impressive assets.

Kate was the last damsel the Thief took care off. The detective felt slightly dizzy because of the fumes she was forced to inhale. She could not deny though that the massage of her hose covered soles and the hands of the Canadian on her breasts felt good.

Finally the thief stopped. She removed the dust masks from her guest´s faces “We want you to have a clear head for the second movement!” she announced with a smile “You are well rested – so we can expect a stellar performance” Several mumbles told her not all of the Ladies did look forward to the experience.

“What a beautiful sight!” The Black Lady marvelled as she walked along the line of 6 pairs of hose covered feet. She let her hand glide gently above each one, beginning with Kate´s soles. The detective wore nude hose, the brunette giggled as she felt the soft touch.

Anna had chosen nude hose but a different shade – with a shimmering quality. The Russian looked at her from still slightly clouded eyes. Sarah McKenzie let her fingers glide above the nylon covered tips of Anna´s toes.

The dark haired violinist giggled into her gag and her feet, twitched, but since her toes were tied – that was all she could do. The Canadian´s hands glided above the flesh under her high arches “I always found Anna your arches are among the most beautiful I know”

Chris´ feet were – in Sarah´s opinion – among the 10 most beautiful pair of feet she knew. She knew every square inch of those soft strong feet – intimately. The golden toe rings shimmered through the black nylon.

The way the toes were tied the Thief could easily press her thumbs in the soft flesh between Chris´ big toes and its neighbours: One of her most sensitive spots – the blonde gasped audible as a surge of electricity shot from her feet to her brains – and further south. The black haired thief pressed a second and third time.

The blonde seemed almost disappointed as the thief stopped “We have much time to play! Chris! The thief chuckled and turned to Rachel ….

Last in line was Hayley. From wide eyes the Investigator stared at Sarah McKenzie “For you I have something special!” she purred. The American´s distrust was obvious.

“For the second Movement we need a soloist!” The thief announced “I have the great pleasure to tell you, that Hayley has volunteered!” The American shot the Canadian a dirty look “That is news to me!” she fumed – but the multi-layered gag reduced her protest to a low mumble – a very very low mumble.

II. Largo maestoso:

“You!” the thief turned to the other five damsels will accompany our soloist!” McKenzie addressed Justine “Change the setting of the Instruments for Movement Two!” None of her guests could see what was happening at their feet: Hayley would have seen that four long feathers pointed at each of her heels.

As for the others: At their soles micro floggers were aiming. “Justine!” The thief commanded “begin!” Hayley´s eyes went wide as saucers as the feathers touched her heels. They moved as in slow motion across the soft flesh of her nylon covered heels.

Very slow in circular motions: The intensity of the sensation was incredible. Soon she was in her own small world, as the feathers moved upwards “I will go mad when this is finished!” She giggled, she screamed into her gag.

Muffled Grunts told her, her fellow damsels had different problems:

Chris winced as the micro floggers hit her between the toes and moved slowly downwards. The blonde looked left and exchanged a look with Anna. The Russian grunted as the flogger hit her under her high arches.

To her right Rachel tried to move her nyloned feet, as the floggers slapped her on her fleshy balls. Kirsty cursed into her gag, as the devilish tools beat her heels relentlessly. Kate was hit on her toes – and there was the poor Hayley: Howling like mad, red faced, Tears flowing down her cheeks, moistening her panty hood and her gag scarf.

As sudden as the torment had begun it ended. All six women drew breath through their panty hooded noses. Hayley´s heart was racing like after a 100 metre Sprint, her soles burned and tingled like on fire.

From bleary eyes she looked up the smiling Thief who stroked her gently above her forehead “Tell me that wasn´t fun?” The American looked incredulously at black haired Canadian “Are you barking mad?” it said – but the blonde was way too spend to mumble something in her gag.

The Thief looked to the left: Five pairs of eyes treated her with angry stares and muffled curses. That was music in the thief´s ears “Listen up Girls!” she announced grandiosely “You have all done a magnificent job!” If she had expected a rousing chorus of muffled cheers she was disappointed “You will cool down a little and then it is time for the big final! Presto agitato con fuoco!”

Chris didn´t like that performance instruction one bit – she exchanged a look with Anna. She could tell she and her friend were on the same page: There would be the devil to pay!

Sarah McKenzie continued pleasantly “Since you all played along so nicely – you will get a little reward before we begin!” Kate snorted into her gag “Don´t be such a spoil sport Katie!” the thief chided her mildly, she knew exactly how much the Captain hated it to be called “Katie” “So you believe me I begin with you!” the Masterthief patted Kate on her brunette locks.

From one of her many pockets the thief produced a knife and cut the string that fastened Kate´s left little toe to the bolt. Quickly and precisely she freed all other toes too – except the big toes.

The Detective had to admit that she enjoyed it immensely to wiggle and spread her toes after the long enforced immobility. A sigh of relief told her that Chris´ were enjoying the sensation too.

A short while later all Ladies could move their toes again – mostly. The Thief enjoyed the sight as the six tightly bound Women wiggled their toes, spread them and moved their nyloned feet as far as they could. Especially Hayley was extremely relieved after her “solo” in the second movement.

Kirsty and she shared a look of deep affection “How very cute!” the Thief cooed which earned two angry stares and a low mumble by the Briton, who talked agitatedly in her gag, her eyes blazing with fire “Save your energy Kirsty!” the Black Lady smiled ominously “You will need it!”

She turned to her audience “Time now for the grand Final!” The thief commanded imperiously “Justine! Begin!”

“Of course milady!” the AI replied and so it began a wild ride which Chris later compared to the desperate Charge of the Light Brigade ….

III. Presto molto agitato con fuoco:

In the next 10 Minutes Pandemonium reigned as the devilish ticklers of hell used every tool in their vast arsenal at highest speed and maximum power. The six pairs of wiggling nyloned feet trying to avoid the tools of torture – that had been one reason why The Black Lady had freed her captives toes – was just fantastic.

And the heavenly scent in the air! This mixture of sweat, perfume and arousal – what an aphrodisiac! There was all: Screams, laughter, howling, eyes rolling back in the head when orgasm hit: The Vibrators where on full power ….

As Justine stopped Kate and Anna, Chris and Rachel and Kirsty and Hayley where quivering sweating bundles of human flesh, barely aware of what was happening. Only slowly Kate realized that it was over: Her Pussy was throbbing and she felt a smouldering fire between her legs – her nyloned soles were on fire too.

Chris mind stood aflame as well as her soles. The worst had been the vibrating tuning forks. She greedily sucked Air through panty covered nose. The blonde was way too distracted to register that the thief had put a dust mask over Kate´s face. That she got the same treatment did not surprise her – and this time the mask was heavily doused with chloroform. The Pianist had no choice but to inhale the potent fumes deeply.

Sarah McKenzie watched as one after the other her guests succumbed to the soforic drugs. Kate´s head lolled to the side first. Interestingly enough Chris withstood the chloroform the longest. But finally her eyes rolled back in head and her lolled to the side too.

IV. Reprise: Sarah McKenzie´s Penthouse two hours later

Chris groaned as she awakened slowly. Surprisingly enough she suffered not from a Hangover. Obviously the thief had used a new kind of chloroform with practically no side effects. The blonde looked around: She laid on a comfortable bed, probably in one of Sarah´s guestrooms:

She looked down: The thief had not only redressed her, but washed her and bathed her as well. On her feet she wore two thick green pairs of green woollen socks, pantyhose black leggings and a green turtleneck. On the nightstand next to her she discovered a postcard of heavy handmade ebony paper. On it in an elegant clear script she read: “Welcome to my humble home Chris! You may join us in the living room for a late night dinner! S.”

Chris swung her feet on the floor and stood and stretched. She listened to her body: Her soles still tingled and prickled, and the blonde felt a bit tender in southern regions. She opened the door and followed the heavenly spice scents of Indian Cuisine – her stomach grumbled. The blonde was thirsty and hungry.

The Pianist heard the clanking of glasses and animated chatter and entered the living room. There around the large table the others were already assembled enjoying some champagne. Anna beamed at her, her cheeks slightly rosy “There she comes!” The Russian wore red woollen Socks, white leggings and a red turtleneck.

“Hello Chris!” The smiling Sarah McKenzie approached her with a flute of champaign “I am still mad at you” the blonde smiled “But if you make amends ….” Chris let the sentence hanging in the air and graced the thief with a long look of her green eyes “What do you have in mind?” the thief purred “Let us talk at Dinner!” the pianist smiled enigmatically.

The Dinner was indeed fabulous and Kate and even Hayley were mollified.

Chris engaged in an animated conversation with the thief – but Kate did not buy it. The blonde was up to something. She knew Chris well enough by now. The pianist knew perfectly well the thief was not impervious to Chris´ Charms.

And the Detective had to admit that the pianist played this very well, straight from the textbook of seduction. A look here a touch there her foot teasing the thief under the table …

So the Black Lady did not notice that Anna did approach her from behind, something in her hand. And Kate noticed that Hayley was ready to pounce too … the Attack came so suddenly and which such speed the thief stood not a chance: Anna pressed an chloroform doused Cloth with an iron grip on her face, the same second Hayley pounced and pressed the thief against her chair. Sarah´s eyes widened. Anna hold fast.

The Thief held her breath and stared at Chris who smiled and took a sip of champagne. Hayley´s punch in her solar plexus took the thief by surprise – she inhaled a healthy dose of chloroform.

Her fingertips and toes tingled already her field of vision narrowed “Breath in Sarah! You know the drill!” Anna whispered in her ear. The Russian enjoyed herself very much. Two minutes later it was over: Sarah´s eyes rolled back in her head. Anna held the cloth a while longer pressed on her face.

“Anna” the pianist smiled “She is out now” Chris looked around the table at her friends “What do you think about some serious payback?”

Hayley grinned “I am all in!” “I guess we all are” Rachel chimed in. Chris and Anna went into the “Playing Room” as the Russian dubbed it and returned with one of the six Benches they had been tied to – and a Tickler of Hell “Why I am not surprised you chose one with the vibrating tuning forks” Kirsty chuckled.

“Believe me, those tools almost drove me mad!” The Russian replied only have in jest. The others in the meantime had fetched and large amount of rope – and gagging materials “I see” Chris smiled gleefully “These are all Materials our Masterthief used on us” “Indeed” Kate nodded “Soggy socks, shawls, used hose, panties …. – and we donated all the pairs of hose we wore today, they should be ripe and sweaty”

“Let´s go Girls!” Anna clapped in her hands “We want our host nice and cosy, when she wakes up!” Hayley and Rachel had already stripped down the thief to hose and underwear: The Canadian wore a matching set of black bra and panties and black hose.

Since her guests worked well together- the thief was soon tied to the bench the same way she had restrained her guests – maybe even tighter. And they had plugged The Black Lady both ways before she had been crotch-roped.

There had been a short discussion about which materials they. In the end anybody of them had contributed something: Chris´ Pantyhose was used as stuffing along with two socks they had been gagged with: One of Hayley and one of Rachel.

When Chris and Hayley had worked the mass of material inside the thief´s mouth, her jaws stood a jar. Wide a jar. As cleave served the shawl Kate had been cleave gagged with. And Kate made sure it was tight.

The following six Layers were three shawls and socks. The sole of each one rested firmly under the thief´s nose. Rachel and Anna contributed the panty-hoods: The ones they had been worn today. They were very damp. The Russian´s pair was red, the heiress´ matched her power suit.

Hayley´s hose ensured that the hoods would stay in place- With glee the American had tied the very sweaty feet of her hose under Sarah´s nose “This is quite the perfume she has to inhale” Kate smiled deviously.

“She is waking up” Kirsty observed. Indeed: A very muffled groan indicated the thief´s return to the walking world. Her still befuddled brain need obviously time to process her predicament.

“Welcome back!” Chris greeted the thief pleasantly “I hope the gag meets your approval. The very muffled mumble could mean both “Listen Sarah!” the pianist continued “We had a very productive conversation with Justine “She told us that there is a very long Sonata available – so you can enjoy all the pleasant sensations we experienced yourself!”

“Furthermore we agreed on a Prelude with the vibrating tuning forks” The thief steeled herself “Justine, if you please?” Chris asked the AI politely “Of course” Justine confirmed “O and Sarah” supplied with Schadenfreude “The prelude will begin in a very slow tempo, a Largo so to speak, and increase to a rousing “presto”! Have fun!”

“Anna you are a Comedian” the thief fumed and sucked air through her panty covered nose: The cocktail invading her nostrils was “intoxicating”: Pantyhose, socks, scarfs – all sweaty and used.

Her eyes widened and she gasped as the vibrating tuning forks hit her heels. Very slowly the devilish tools moved across the thieves nyloned soles “She likes it!” Haley grinned gleefully. She had not forgiven the Canadian the devious attack on her soft soles “Yes” Kate smiled deviously “Payback is a bitch!” “Come!” Chris helped herself to another flute of Champaign, and pointed to the comfortable couches. From there they had an unobstructed view on the The Black Lady who giggled, shrieked and hollered into her heavy gag. Soon Sarah´s guests were chatting animatedly and enjoying the show.

Two hours later:

The Thief and her guests had called it day – after they had finally freed Sarah and retreated to her guestrooms:

Anna and Kate shared one: Both had changed into their PJ´s “Kate something is on your mind” the Russian smiled “I know you” The Detective looked long at her friend, her face inscrutable – than a devious smiled curled her lips “A few weeks ago I was quite mad at you” Anna looked confused “Why?” “You promised me never to tell Castle what happened at Sylt, when Sieglinde ambushed me!”

The Russian looked a bit sheepishly “He got me on the wrong foot” she admitted “He suspected something already and somehow he squeezed it out of me – I am sorry Kate” Now the brunette smiled “I have forgiven you – in fact I have to thank you. Thanks to your slip our love life is as good as never! But you can make amends!” the Detective grinned mischievously “What do you have in mind?” Anna knew that smile: Kate Beckett was up to something “Let me tell you!” the American told her friend ….

30 minutes later Anna comfortably reclined on their king size. Next to her sat Kate Beckett her left hand now and then stroking gently above Anna´s right breast: The Russian purred like a large cat. What had happened?

The American had encased the violinist into several layers of hose from head to toe: She had ordered her friend to put on a body stocking first and to stand in the middle of the room, her arms at her side, her palms resting on her thighs. First the Detective had taped each wrist and each palm against its corresponding nylon covered thigh: Tight tape bands around Anna´s Ankles, her Calves, under the knees, above the joint had followed, midthigh and her Groin had followed. More rope bands had followed.

“Comfy?” Beckett teased Anna “I cannot complain” the Russian grinned and tested her tape bonds “What next?” She watched as the Detective produced several very large pairs of hose “Where did you get those?” The brunette smiled “During an investigation I stumbled across a small exclusive firm which is specialized on producing high quality hosiery and especially over-sizes”

Over the next 20 Minutes the Detectives worked her friend´s body in several layers of hose. Before she applied the next one she taped more bands of tape above the already existing tape bands – altogether five more layers of hose and tape “Aren´t you gagging me?” Anna smiled innocently “You can´t wait” Kate grinned and produced a stocking which had been stuffed with two large pairs of panties. Obediently the Russian opened her mouth “You do look like a chipmunk now” The Detective teased the dark haired violinist as she applied pass after pass above Anna´s very stuffed mouth. After roughly 20 Passes she seemed content.

Three stocking caps completed the bondage. Kate had pulled Anna´s long black tresses through a hole in each cap and braided them to a ponytail. Then she helped the Russian to lay down on the bad. Anna enjoyed her bondage very much and Kate´s gentle caresses. A stroke here a stroke there – the violinist felt sleepy already ….

In Hayley´s and Kirsty´s Room laid very large blue mummy sleeping bag. It was so large that two bodies easily fitted in. Basically the Canadian had chosen the same technique as Kate on Anna. There were a few differences: First was the Crotchrope:

After she had encased and gagged the American and the Briton she had applied individual Crotchropes before she had tied a second crotchrope which connected Kirsty and Hayley – and movement made the two lovers feel that rope. Secondly the thief had taped both women together beginning at their insteps. Then she had manhandled the duo into the massive mummy bag “I know you love this sort of confinement McKenzie had teased the two.

She switched off the lights and closed gently the door. Hayley enjoyed the intimacy of this arrangement very much, the nylon on her skin and began to move rhythmically and Kirsty joined her – soon they had boarded Orgasm train ….

In her own bedroom Sarah McKenzie laid comfortably reclined on her bed, her left hand resting on Chris right breast, her right on Rachel´s left breast. Both women were tightly mummified and massively gagged:

Chris was wrapped in green bandages, Rachel in red ones. The only body parts not covered where the breasts of the two women and their pantyhosed feet. The thief had tied their big toes together.

Now and then one of the two women flexed her nyloned soles and moaned into her gag: Basically the same type Kate had used on Anna, but more massive:

Now and then one of the two women flexed her nyloned soles and moaned into her gag: Basically the same type Kate had used on Anna, but more massive: The Thief had stuffed three pairs of dirty sweaty socks into a nylon stocking - a used one.

Chris felt relaxed - and she enjoyed the sensory deprivation: Sarah had stuffed noise cancelling ear buds in her ears and taped her eyes shut, before had hooded her with a nylon stocking and wrapped her head. Her lower face was compressed by almost one role of translucent tape. The blonde enjoyed the soft caresses of the Canadian on her breasts.

Gently the thief let her hand glide above Chris´ soles - the Vibrations between her legs got stronger and she flexed her feet. She felt an Orgasm building, slowly.

The Thief smiled down at Chris and Rachel:

Of course the two women were plugged both ways. But the thief was merciful and lead the German and the American slowly and gentle to orgasm country.

Sarah McKenzie was very pleased with herself. She had had enormous fun – and her guests too – well mostly.

Of course there would be payback at some point. But those were the rules of the games. For now she enjoyed the company of two of the most beautiful pairs of breasts.

Life was good.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

A bondage overloaded new chapter - to be clear: absolutely no complaint! Ticking all the boxes of certain kinks almost perfectly ornamented with beautifil details, like:
Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago Gianvito Rossi 105 High Heels
Almost perfectly? Hey, what about size? Just kidding wonderfully done, had to re-read for understanding and to re-read yet again because of delight. Wow. Would so like to see it filmed (am not alone, I know). Thanks for providing!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 9 months ago A bondage overloaded new chapter - to be clear: absolutely no complaint! Ticking all the boxes of certain kinks almost perfectly ornamented with beautifil details, like:
Almost perfectly? Hey, what about size? Just kidding wonderfully done, had to re-read for understanding and to re-read yet again because of delight. Wow. Would so like to see it filmed (am not alone, I know). Thanks for providing!
There is never a dull moment when the Dark Lady shows up.

We really do need our own film company. Our motto: "We are tied for first place, you are tied for us."
Spy Task Force Completed
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

With these tales you are really spoiling us! A great little vignette of life with these ladies.

Oh, what fun they had!!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 9 months ago A bondage overloaded new chapter - to be clear: absolutely no complaint! Ticking all the boxes of certain kinks almost perfectly ornamented with beautifil details, like:
Thank you [mention]Nainur[/mention] :) I love to give as much detail as possible - they give colour :) How could I have missed Beckett´s shoe size - won´t happen again :)
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] There is never a dull moment when the Dark Lady shows up.
No, absolutely not :) Sarah McKenzie spared no effort. Think of all the planning and preparations! Capture six Ladies in broad daylight - and organizing six ticklers of hell .... But we know her mantra: Preparation, preparation, preparation! I guess she enjoyed especially the finish - with Chris and Rachel mummified in her bed :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Kate Beckett will soon be back: in the upcoming chapters of the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

When the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls will be finished there will be a wedding to be celebrated: "Tying the knot" - a story featuring characters of @mrjones2009 and mine: Kirsty Garrett and Hayley King will tie the knot. Metaphorically and verbally - though it will be a while till the Hunt is over.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Caesar73 wrote: 7 months ago When the Hunt for the Lost Scrolls will be finished there will be a wedding to be celebrated: "Tying the knot" - a story featuring characters of @mrjones2009 and mine: Kirsty Garrett and Hayley King will tie the knot. Metaphorically and verbally - though it will be a while till the Hunt is over.
This is a story that I am very much looking forward to reading!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Fandango @LunaDog @Argentum @h6hlh6h @algebrauk

From the Files of Art Incorporated:

Chris von der Marwitz

and the Scarf Bondage Bandit

Prologue

Munich, early July: Englischer Garten, Monopteros, Early Morning

At 0500 AM in the morning, the air was still fresh, but it would be another hot day: For weeks the Thermometer cracked the 35 Degrees Celsius Barriere easily every day. The Monopteros was one of the Attractions of the famous public Park, Munich´s green lung.

The Greek-style small circular Temple had been erected by Leo von Klenze in 1832, ten Ionic columns supported a shallow copper-covered dome; palmettes adorned the sima. Except the usual Joggers the Garden was still deserted.

If anyone had taken a closer look at the side from where one overlooked the vast Park one would have seen something, against one of the Columns leaned a Person. It was impossible to tell who it was. Judging by the spectacular very female forms it was a woman. The Woman was tightly wrapped in silken sheets. Very tight – so tight that every curve was clearly visible.

The only body parts not wrapped were the nylon-clad feet. The woman wore black pantyhose. Red-painted toenails shimmered through. The big toes were tied together with a piece of string. But only that: All ten toes were tied. The Woman tried enthusiastically to move her soles. She stood on some sort of rubber mattress with hundreds of blinking nobs, which blinked in a certain rhythm. Now the nobs blinked rapidly.

To know the identity of the Woman was impossible: Her head was enshrouded in heavy colourful silken scarfs. Only the nose was not covered by silk but by hose and a panty hood. The large bulge in the mouth area betrayed the fact that the Woman was heavily gagged. Her silken cocoon was held together by eight silken bands, beginning at the ankles. Six tension belts pressed the Woman´s body against the Column.

Philomena von Waldeck was totally unaware of her surroundings. Noise-cancelling earbuds rendered her deaf. At the moment she was way too much focused on the horrible tickle sensation under her feet – and the Vibrator in her Pussy and the Butt Plug.

At 42 the stunning black-haired woman - 5´ 9´´ in her stockinged feet - was one of the Stars at the Judicial Establishment of Munich. Her cross-examinations were feared by any Prosecutor. Her Track Record was impressive. Hiring her as a Legal Representative was practically a Go Free Card for her Clients – if one could afford her shockingly high fees. Her Clients had often connections to organized crime. Philo - as she allowed close friends only to call her – was as brilliant as she was utterly ruthless and had a sharp tongue that was feared. Nobody wanted to get on her bad side.

By now she was certain about the nature of her predicament:

Under the silken wraps “Philo” was nude except for the Pair of Black Hose. She was tightly crotch roped – with a knotted silk scarf – and she was plugged both ways. Both intruders did not only vibrate in a certain rhythm, but they delivered electric shocks as well.

Under the silken wraps her impressive D-Cups – “Hans” and “Franz” were adorned with vibrating nipple clamps. “Philo” was proud of her assets: Which were all natural, firm, and not sagging a millimetre. Of course, she was thoroughly tied up with rope: Her wrists were tied together behind her back. Two rope bands above and below the joint welded her elbows together.

A very tight figure eight breast harness compressed “Hans” and “Franz”. Her legs were equally thoroughly tied: Beginning right under her crotch rope six rope bands welded her long shapely legs together. Besides that, her insteps and big toes had been tied together as well.

How had she ended up here at the Monopteros in this Predicament?

She still wreaked her brain about what had happened exactly, this she knew:

After Dinner with a Client, she returned to her Villa in one of Munich´s most exclusive areas. Her Heels clicked loudly on the marble floor of the Entry Hall. She was a bit drunk, or she might have been more watchful, she had just kicked off her Jimmy Cho Black open-toed slingback Platform Heels as she had felt a sharp pain in her neck. The stab paralyzed her. Helpless she lay on the floor as her assailant stepped into view, a woman covered in black hose from head to toe.

Her assailant had said nothing but lifted her prone body with astonishing ease and carried the helpless lawyer to her bedroom. There she had unceremoniously stripped the black-haired woman and tied her into a tight spread eagle on her bed after she had gagged her massively. For gag and ties her attacker had used silk scarves. Slowly Philo realized who her captor was:

The female criminal the Press had dubbed the Scarf Bondage Burglar: Silken Scarfs were her trademark. In the last five months, the thief had carried out 10 attacks. The Victims had always been rich and beautiful women. She not only robbed her victims but played erotic Games with them, which included heavy bondage and massive gags - always. In the early morning hours, she left her victims tied up and gagged.

Some were found in public places: like Philo. The Police so far had not been able to determine after which criteria the Thief selected the victims she left in public places.

Philo´s head had been completely covered in silk. Except for her nose. Before covering her head in silk, the Burglar had panty-hooded her and pulled a stocking cap over her head. Before her handler had stuffed two pairs of used large panties in a nude stocking and stuffed the depressingly large wad in her Victims Mouth, before covering Philo´s gaping mouth with the first of several scarfs.
After the Thief had entertained the Lawyer for several hours, she had put Philo to sleep. Playing meant: Leading her to several powerful orgasms and denying her several more:

Twice the Thief had changed her Position: After the spreadeagle her Captor had tied her Arms in a strict Reverse-Prayer tie. Her legs in the Lotus Seat – and used a Hitachi Wand to full effect. The third and last Position had been a back-breaking hogtie: since Philo´s hair was cut in a stylish shoulder-length Bob her Handler could not tie her toes to her hair. Instead, she had tied them to her Elbows.

Her Captor had subjected her to one hour of tickle torment and several Orgasms – or their Denial. After a last thunderous orgasm, it had been lights out – again:

When Philo came around, she stood wrapped and tied to the Ionic Column of the Monopteros. Blind deaf and heavily gagged: She didn´t know, but her attacker had stuffed one large silk scarf and two used panties in her mouth – covered by several layers of scarfs and woollen socks.

Around her neck, she wore a signboard:

The Inscription read:
“I am Philomena von Waldeck.
I am a cruel heartless bitch.
Do not disturb me”!
“Philo” could not know that, but her Assailant had arranged that some Journalists would find her … She would be a headline, but not the way she wanted to …...

Nobody knew but the Scarf Bondage Bandit had already selected his next target …...
Last edited by Caesar73 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

Great to see you sharing this with the lovely folk on here @Caesar73 - it's a fabulous tale, perhaps a light palette cleanser from the drama of the battle in The Hunt...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic