The Files of Art. Inc: Single Case Files (02.03.24) Chris von der Marwitz and the Scarfbondagebandit Chapter 6 (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I have to apologize, but I will need some time to complete the next singele file. But they will come.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

Just a short notice, a new single file will be online in the near future. It will feature Kate Beckett and the reluctant witness:

These are the first two paragraphs:

"Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD halted before the massive metal gate of the large very secluded estate in Woodstock, New York, in the Indian Wilderness. The last time she had been in the area had been in the early days of January, in the early stages of the Hunt for the lost scrolls.

Now in early September it was pleasantly warm, but autumn had already set in. It was a fabulous Indian summer, though the last days had been rather cool and rainy. The estate lay very secluded, 10000 square metres surrounded by high walls practically in the middle of nowhere. No other house in a five mile radius, only wooded ridges of hills, as far as the eyes could see. What was the police officer doing here in this solitude? [....]"

Stay tuned!
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

This is the first part of a stand alone story featuring Kate Beckett. The reader does not need to be familiar with the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection and the Hunt for the lost Scrolls. Any necessary informations will be provided :) This story is considerable lighter in tone than the two Hunts. Not a drop of blood will be spilled :)

From the files of Art Incorporated:

Kate Beckett and the reluctant witness

Chapter one:

Shady near Woodstock in the State of New York, late Afternoon, a secluded Estate:

Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD halted before the massive metal gate of the large very secluded estate in Shady. Shady was a small hamlet not far from Woodstock, New York, deep in the Indian Wilderness. The last time she had been in the area had been in the early days of January, in the early stages of the Hunt for the lost scrolls.

Now in early September it was still pleasantly warm, but autumn had already set in. It was a fabulous Indian summer, though the last days had been rather cool and rainy. The estate lay very secluded, 10000 square metres surrounded by high walls practically in the middle of nowhere. No other house in a five mile radius, only wooded ridges of hills, as far as the eyes could see. What was the highly decorated police officer doing here in this solitude?

Kate Beckett was to protect a high profile witness. Said witness was supposed to testify at a trial in New York in 48 hours. Only a very few very selected people knew the precise coordinates of this safe house. With good reason: Hard evidence suggested the existence of a mole very highly placed in law enforcement.

According to the safety measures, which included a high end security system, Kate´s orders stipulated that she should adhere to complete radio silence, as soon as she had arrived at the safe house. She would send one message, when she had arrived at the safe house and another when the witness was in her custody tomorrow

The homicide detective entered the security code into the pad – and the massive gate glided aside. She drove up the long paved pathway, while the gate closed behind her. The brunette parked her car at one of the parking spaces on the right side of the estate: A two storey brick mansion, built around 1900.

Kate got out, retrieved her trolley from the trunk and strode to the entrance gate: She punched in the entrance code, the large, massive wooden door, made of oak swung open and the brunette crossed the threshold. The door closed automatically behind her almost noiselessly.

Kate took in the atmosphere of the mansion. Its last owner had died without an heir and had bequeathed the estate to the State of New York. After a period of decay and disrepair the mansion had been extensively renovated of late and was used as safe house for high profile witnesses or exclusive guests of the governor now.

Professional as she was, Kate searched the mansion from basement to the attic first. Among the 20 rooms on the upper floor were six sleeping rooms, in fact spacious suits with their own bath room and one very large bathroom with a large tub and a shower cabin, so large that three persons could use it. The brunette sighed contently: She looked forward to take a bath later!

After she had completed her search and stashed her clothes and other belongings inside the cupboards of her suite, Kate walked down the large spiral stairway to the vast living room – kitchen area.

On the kitchen table she found a bottle of red wine with a card, attached to it, it read: “Welcome to Welfare Mansion Captain Beckett! Enjoy!” The wine was a fine Barolo, a Reserva, Kate supressed a smile “Someone has done his homework!” The detective loved Italian Wines and Barolos especially – and the Italian cuisine. But first she sent the code word which informed her superiors that she had arrived at the safe house as planned.

After the long and tiresome drive she deserved a treat Kate thought. She slipped her knee high sturdy but elegant brown low heeled boots off and rubbed her socked feet. Kate lit a fire in the large fireplace and helped herself to a glass of the fine red wine, and sat on the couch, her legs folded under her. Lost in thought she stared into the flames before she took a sip and enjoyed the rich taste of the Italian wine. Kate already missed Castle.

Less relaxed she would have been if she had known that her arrival had been keenly observed from a carefully hidden place outside the security perimeter. The observer had watched Kate entering the house and making herself at home.

The watcher looked at the screen of a pad: It showed Kate making herself comfortable in the living room. A small smile curled the observer´s lips as the brunette detective took a second sip of the Barolo, obviously enjoying, savouring the rich taste. Kate Beckett yawned and stretched, and took another sip. The watcher had to congratulate herself on the way she had prepared the bottle.

The substance she had injected through the cork was colourless, odourless and tasteless. The watcher had gambled the target would not resist the temptation of that special Barolo – of course the hidden watcher would have had a contingency plan, if Beckett had not taken the bait.

Inside the mansion:

Kate sighed. The last weeks had been filled with work: Several high profile cases had kept Captain Beckett and her team occupied, so she actually enjoyed the task at hand: No tedious paper work, no conference calls. Kate was tired – and to stifle another yawn, she felt sleepy: The warmth, the red wine? No wonder that she was tired. So she sat the glass aside and curled herself together on the very comfy couch.

The brunette pulled a soft cashmere blanket to her chin – and closed her eyes “Just for a few minutes” she thought drowsily, one minute later she was in dream land, breathing deep and slowly, completely unaware of her surroundings.

Outside the perimeter the watcher looked on the screen of the tablet: Kate Beckett was fast asleep on the couch. Perfect. The Observer left her hiding place, in her dark camouflage almost invisible to the untrained eye, even a trained professional would have had a hard time spotting her, as she almost melted with her surroundings.

Ten minutes later another black van was driving up the pathway to the safe house. A tall dark clad figure left the car, retrieved a large holdall from the trunk, punched the entry code into the pad and vanished inside. The woman and it was without any doubt a woman, moved with feline grace.

She was tall – about average. The Newcomer entered the living room, where Kate Beckett was peacefully sleeping on the couch. The other woman pulled the blanket aside: The detective wore a brown turtleneck sweater, a long brown skirt, and matching thick woollen socks on her feet.

Her attacker retrieved some items from the holdall and unceremoniously stripped the unconscious woman down to beige bra and panties and nude hose. For a moment she enjoyed the sight of the long trained legs, the ample breasts and the well trained athletic body of her prey – she took a closer look at the gruesome scar above Kate´s left breast, where a few years ago a sniper had hit – and almost killed her. She touched it, but the detective did not stir.

Without any obvious effort the intruder lifted Kate from the couch and carried her to the dining room area and laid the detective face down on the large massive wooden table, made from highly polished seasoned oak.

Before she started to tie up the brunette she put a black metal collar around her throat, with a small rectangular box at the front side. With practised, precise motions she began to tie up the homicide detective with coil after coil of brown 550 parachute cord .….her favourite stuff to render a damsel helpless.

Roughly 45 minutes later Kate awoke slowly from her drug induced slumber: The first sign that something was wrong? She lay on something hard. She remembered she had taken a nap on the comfy couch in front of the fire place. The second sign: Kate could not move. The third clue: She could not see. Her eyes were covered. Only slowly her still foggy mind set the different pieces of the puzzle together:

She was tied up. She was tied up and thoroughly gagged. Supressing the rising of a panic, she forced herself to take stock of her predicament calmly: “I have been obviously stripped down to underwear and hose. What next? I am hogtied – and tightly – I can touch my heels with my fingertips” Indeed she could feel her nyloned soles. A small favour: Her circulation was not impaired she continued to test her bonds:

“My big toes have been tied, my insteps, my ankles, my calves, under the knees above the knees and midthigh. And yes, I have been crotch roped, my elbows tied. I have been blindfolded and there is something around my throat a collar. Probably I chew on my own socks and my lower face is enshrouded in tape, f*ck!”

She was angry, very angry.

The American screamed into her gag and got zapped by the collar around her throat. Kate panted heavily. A cool voice broke through the silence “This is a shock collar Captain Beckett – set on medium for now” The speaker paused to give Kate time to process the information “If you try to speak or even scream? You get shocked. Do I have your attention now Captain?” The homicide detective nodded.

“Good” the speaker continued, a woman as Kate surmised “This is how things are: We will spend the next 72 hours together. For most of the time you will be probably tied up and gagged. But if you follow orders, we will get along nicely. One more thing: Your collar has another function:

If you try to leave the house, you will be shocked into oblivion. The shock you got before was only a small appetizer. I will leave you now to ponder your situation. To help you thinking, I will set your ear buds on sound cancelling mode”

Kate was alone. Alone in her own small world: In the next minutes, she tested her bonds for any weakness. There was none. Whoever had ambushed her, knew her business. A professional – and that gave her pause: Obviously her attacker had known the security codes, which confirmed the theory that there was a mole at the NYPD or the DA´s office. Thanks to the security measures taken, nobody would miss her for four days.

Her attacker watched the detective, testing her bonds methodically: Beckett was not panicking, but trying to keep calm. From her file she knew that the Captain was an absolute professional and used to situations like these. A broad smile curled her lips: The next three days would be most entertaining – for her at least. She loved a challenge!

Two hours later:

Kate was miserable. Her struggles had gotten her nothing. None of the ropes had budged. A few muffled groans and screams had earned her several more zaps. Most of them had been not extremely painful but were a stark reminder of what would happen if she would get more vocal. How much time had passed? Impossible to say, she felt another cramp though forming in her left calve, not the first one. No, Kate Beckett was not happy.

Suddenly the way to joyful voice of her kidnapper filled her ears:

“You had time to think things through Captain, Just nod if you will comply!” Kate thought about telling the woman to go to hell, but being stubborn would get her nothing – and she needed the loo, urgently – so she nodded.

Her attacker chuckled “I knew you would see sense. So here is the deal: I will let you out of the hog tie then we make a trip to the bathroom upstairs. You refresh, get some fresh comfy clothes and – if you behave – dinner” the woman paused “If not Captain: I carry you down to the basement, you have to do your business in a bucket you get dog food for dinner and sleep in a cage. Got it?”

Grudgingly Kate nodded. Her hogtie ropes were severed her legs flopped down like dead wood. Someone helped her to sit. The heavily padded sleep mask was removed. Kate´s eyes needed some time to adjust to the sudden brightness.

When she could see clearly she saw the tall dark haired woman in front of her: She was tall, black haired – and Asian. The upper half of her face was covered by a mask. She was entirely clad in black leather. High heeled boots on her feet.

Surprisingly gentle the woman helped Kate on her feet. Patiently she waited till she had the feeling that the American would be able to stand “Right Captain, now be an obedient captive and hop!” Kate stared incredulously at her handler “Yes, hop! Or do you need some persuasion?” The zap was so strong that Kate almost blackened out.

Defiantly she glared at her tormentor, who chuckled “You are indeed a cough cookie – and now hop!” She gestured with the “cattle prod” in her right hand. With an almost casual flick she zapped the detective´s right buttock. Her muffled curse earned her another zap.

Grudgingly Kate did make the first hop. She swayed, but somehow managed to keep her balance. When she had made it to the first step of the stairwell, she was breathing heavily and sweating profusely. Another zap “Carry on Katie waitie!” Kate had no idea how long it took and how she did it. But finally she stood in the large bathroom, she had admired earlier.

Her handler waited patiently till her breathing was normal again “Listen Captain: You have 30 minutes to freshen up and redress. You will then shackle yourself and put on the gag” The woman in black pointed to a staple of cloths and two pairs of shackles and something that looked suspiciously like a heavily padded panel gag “And no word till, you are spoken too!”

The two women measured each one up “She is taller than Chris, but not as tall as Anna” Kate thought to herself “She is still defiant, but has decided to follow orders for now” the woman in black concluded.

Under the careful watch of her captor Kate did her business, refreshed herself and put on the clothes provided for her: A pair of no nonsense underwear. A white turtleneck, blue spandex leggings, a pair of nude hose and two pairs of thick woollen white socks “Put on the gag and cuff your ankles” The detective stared at her kidnapper but did comply.

The heavily padded panel gag had a large rubber ball at the inside, with a hole through it. The shackles were heavily padded, with a foot of chain between: Small steps were possible but nothing more.

“Now Captain Beckett! Arms front!” Again the brunette did comply: With her ankles shackled she stood no chance against her handler – and she didn´t want to be zapped into oblivion, far from it: The bondage mittens rendered her hands useless anyway. The cuffs around her wrists made her completely helpless. Kate sighed.

Her Captor seemed amused “Now follow me – and mind your step! A fall down this stair well? I wouldn´t risk it!” Kate rolled her eyes, but heeded the advice: The shackles allowed indeed for small steps only. She would have cursed into her gag, but had no intention to be zapped again.

Finally they had reached the spacious kitchen. There was a table laid for two: Kate concluded that soup was on the menu. When she had sat down, her kidnapper put a steaming hot pot of soup on the table. Kate´s nostrils widened: Irish stew!

She made a motion with her bound wrists and mitted hands “No Captain, I will take no risks with you, I will feed you” Kate sighed “Don´t play the damsel in distress, Kate, you are not” Alecto stated “I will remove the gag and feed you and you get a drink of that fabulous red wine if you behave. But be aware: No word!” With a sigh Kate nodded.

The stew was excellent and the wine perfect as she found out. Being fed was something unfamiliar, and keeping her mouth shut even more, but the slight tingle against her throat was a not so subtle reminder not to test her luck, whenever she was on the verge of speaking.

“You need a trip to the loo?” The woman in black asked her after dinner “No” Kate shook her head “Right, then we can proceed with fun and games, oh and by the way, you may call me Alecto or simply mistress, when I allow you to talk of course” the Asian woman smiled “Now gag yourself, get your most delectable ass up and follow me to the living room!”

Kate just rolled her eyes and wiggled her mitted hands “Oh, I forgot” Alecto smiled – and gagged Kate herself, not extremely tight, but secure. The detective followed her handler into the large living room. Something had changed, she noticed: Next to the couch she had slept on stood a heavy, sturdy wooden bench ….. Kate did not know what her host had in mind, but she was sure, she would not like it. Not one bit.

And she was right: 20 minutes later she found herself sitting on the bench. Her arms had been tied at wrists and elbows high behind her back, so that she was forced to lean forward. Some sort of sitting strappado. Her legs rested on the bench stretched out, so that her socked feet just protruded at the end. So far so good: Her legs had been bound at midthigh, above the joint, below the joint, around the calves and the ankles.

At the same points additional rope bands lashed her legs firmly to the bench. This whole arrangement would have been already uncomfortable, but Alecto had enhanced it: Under her ankles the Asian Woman had placed a brick, so that her legs were slightly elevated.

Combined with the strappado this was most uncomfortable. Finally the black clad woman had removed Kate´s socks, tied her big toes together and bound the toe tie back to her calves. Kate groaned. She had to giggle though as Alecto let her fingers glide above her nylon clad soles.

“I see” her captor grinned “You are a bit ticklish – perfect!” She left and the detective had the distinctive feeling whatever would come her way? She would not like it “Why do have to have be correct?” Kate cursed her bad luck inwardly as she watched the woman returning: The device she positioned directly at Kate´s exposed soles, was built of several roles. Some with bristles, some with feathers and some with tasers ….

“They call it the tickler of hell” Alecto almost casually explained “Tickler of hell! Meet Kate Beckett! Kate Beckett meet the tickler of hell!” Alecto stepped behind the detective and applied the heavily padded sleep mask again, so Kate had no idea what would coming …

Alecto watched with amusement as the brunette flexed her nyloned sole and tried to move her feet out of harm´s way, but no such luck. With a devious grin she pressed a button on her I-pad. Kate had the feeling she had to die, as the feathers touched the soft nyloned heels of her feet. It got worse, when the brushes touched her under her high arches. She was very ticklish there, but not as ticklish as under her fleshy balls and between the toes. Noooo! Not between the toes!

And this was only just the beginning. Soon she giggled, shrieked into her gag, begged her handler to stop. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Giggle fits shook her body. Now and then the torment stopped – but for a short time only. The electro shocks were not much better. Her captor had devised a clever program: Different instruments, different intensity, different intevalls

To Kate it felt like eternity in fact it was roughly over an hour. At one point her mind simply just shut down. Only as the Asian caressed her cheek softly and pressed a glass of wine against her lips? Then the detective recovered, her soles burned, she was sweaty, she was tired. The cool white wine felt heavenly on her parched throat.

Kate had not registered that her captor had loosened the strappado tie or removed the blindfold so that she could sit upright. She stared up at the dark haired woman who smiled down at her – and it was a warm smile, Kate registered with surprise “Your stamina is impressive Captain Beckett” and it sounded sincere “Let me tell you something: We call it a day, you get some rest – tomorrow will be a new day!”

Kate offered no resistance as Alecto cut the ropes which held her legs to the bench - she even pulled her socks back on her still burning feet. After she had shackled the detective´s ankles she helped her up. Kate swayed slightly till she felt secure enough to stand and walked on her own accord.

The short way up the stair well into the bath room felt like a power jog. Heavily panting Kate stood finally in the bath room again, there Alecto removed her bonds and shackles “You have thirty minutes to freshen up and put on your nightdress – and I take it you know how to put on a diaper …. You will put on the gag and shackle your ankles”

Finally Kate was free of her bonds and the gag – she expected her jailer to lock her in – but the black clad woman just stood in the doorway again, her Taser gun loosely in her right “You have no time to loose Captain the clock is ticking!” Kate rolled her eyes: Obviously the Lady in Black had no intention to leave her out of her sights.

For a brief moment the detective was tempted to throw caution out of the window – but what would that get her? Kate sighed and undressed. She blushed deeply as she did her business. After her usual bath room routine Kate looked at her “PJ´s”: It was as down-filled suit in blue – with booties.

But first the diaper: Hayley and Kirsty had told her about their time with Crawford (Notice to the reader: Elizabeth Crawford is a character of [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] as are Hayley King and Kirsty Garrett)– so she had a rough idea what to do:

It was just humiliating, which was part of the whole procedure: She a grown up woman having to put a diaper on herself – in front of a stranger. She felt her cheeks burning. Only on the third attempt she got the job done “You will get better with practise” Alecto chuckled amused, Kate just glared at her, but kept her silence. Instead she put on the down-filled suit, it fitted perfectly.

With disgust she took the heavily padded panel gag with a large foam ball on the inside “Don´t forget to make it tight, or I will do it for you!” her captor told her flatly. As Kate found out, the gag was well padded – but the large ball pressed her tongue down and filled her mouth completely “That´s a great gag!” she mumbled – “Yes detective – and it does look good on you! Now cuff your ankles!”

The shackles too were heavily padded, “Arms front!” her handler commanded: The bondage mittens made the detective´s hands useless. She fumed inwardly but complied as the leather clad woman shackled her wrists in front of her body. Three well-padded leather straps held her Arms in position.

“Now let us go to your bed room! – I took the liberty to make your bed more comfortable!” Her handler moved her taser gun: “Move!” Kate shuffled along, or more precisely she waddled along: The thick diaper around her groin made her move awkwardly. As she crossed the threshold, she stood still in disbelief: Down-filled restraining bags! Three of them!

Hayley had told her about those “You know them do you?” Alecto teased her “As Hayley King has surely told you, those bags are really comfy! Stand still!” With precise motions Kate´s legs were strapped together in six places. Then she was told to sit down and the other woman locked her insteps with two thinner straps together. The icing on the cake, the detective fumed, a pair of toe cuffs which locked her big toes together.

“Lay down on the inner bag!” Alecto commanded!” Ten minutes later Kate found herself staring at the ceiling. The down-filled bags compressed her body on all sides. Hayley had told her that the pressure would increase when the down lofted up. Also true: She was securely restrained. The smiling face of her captor appeared in her limited field of vision “Sleep tight detective, tomorrow will be a busy day!” Then it was lights out.

Finally Kate lay in her down filled cocoon in the darkness. Frustrated she banged her head on the soft cushion. For a while the detective fought the restraining bags, before she settled down. It took a while but finally she fell into an exhausted sleep.
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

to be continued, I hope, most certainly!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Another fine addition to the ever-expanding adventures of our group of heroines!

What cruel fates await Kate on the other side of a very cozy night's sleep I wonder!

I look forward to finding out
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well, this is a fine pickle that Kate has gotten herself into! Naturally, we must wish the best for her.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The next day:

“Morning Sleepyhead! Rise and shine!” The awfully cheery voice of her Kidnapper greeted Kate “And that before I had my first cup of Coffee!” Kate groaned. She couldn´t wait though to get out the restraining bags, she was in desperate need of a shower. The brunette had been awake for roughly an hour now. She was restless. Kate had slept surprisingly well though “These restraining bags are indeed very comfortable – and totally inescapable, Hayley was right” She sighed – and mumbled something into her gag.

“Patience Detective, patience” the fury chuckled “Am I right you soiled your diaper and want a shower?” Kate´s cheeks glowed like a chandelier and she talked agitatedly into her gag “I guess it is not very polite what you are trying to say – but if you are asking me really polite “Please mistress let me out” – I will let you out”

The two women locked eyes. Alecto watched the brunette´s inner struggle with amusement: just to say her captor to go and f*ck herself or swallow her pride. Seconds passed. Finally Kate mumbled something into her gag; it sounded – with much good will - like a very garbled version of “Pleeeth Mistreph lethh me outthh” The Asian grinned “You could have done better but I appreciate the effort – so I will be gracious” Kate´s cheeks turned flaming red again.

Getting her out of the bags took her captor some time. Kate felt the pressure on her body lessening, as first the gargantuan outer bag was opened, then the second, and the first back at last. Alecto helped her sitting up and removed the straps, before she shackled her ankles. Kate´s cheeks were still bright red. The detective did avoid eye contact.

In the bathroom the fury removed her mittens and the shackles around her wrists. “The ankles you can do yourself. You have 30 minutes Detective! I expect you to be properly dressed, gagged and shackled at 0900 sharp!”

With those words her kidnapper left Kate to her own devices. On the threshold she turned “Don´t forget that every room is under surveillance. I always know what you do!” The detective rolled her eyes “I know that!” Her Alecto left the brunette but not before she had locked her in.

Kate couldn´t get fast enough out of the suit, she threw the soiled diaper into the bin and enjoyed a long and hot shower. Her clothes were basically the same “uniform” as yesterday: A fresh set of underwear, in black, a black turtleneck, a pair of nude hose, a pair of white leggings with black stripes at the sides and two pairs of thick black socks “Better than an orange jump suit” Kate mused as she put the socks on.

Kate had just put on gag and restraints as Alecto entered. The Villain gave her the once over “You do look good detective, shackles and gag suit you well! The brunette stared angrily at her handler “Hands!” Alecto commanded “Of course she does not forego the mittens” Kate sighed and glowered at the Asian, but complied grudgingly – as the shock collar send a mild shock through her body.

Sullenly Kate shuffled along, extremely carefully down the stairs and followed Alecto in the kitchen, her mood brightened up though, as she smelled something … Fresh brewed Coffee!! Scrambled eggs! Bacon! Kate had completely forgotten how hungry she was! Her captor helped her to sit and connected the shackles around her ankles to the stool. The brunette wiggled her mitted hands

Obviously her captor took no chances “No Katie the mittens stay on!” and so Kate was fed like a small child again. But she was hungry and so she endured “How was your night Captain?” the other woman asked her loftily between two forks of scrambled eggs.

Kate just stared back – she had no interest in being shocked into oblivion in the early morning – before her first coffee “You can answer, I deactivated the collar for breakfast, didn´t I mention that?” the Asian smiled her infuriatingly smug smile “Well, I was soo comfortably restrained – I did sleep like a baby” The brunette made no effort to hide the sarcasm and added “You should try it sometime” “Maybe I will” the dark haired woman grinned – but not in the next three days” In fact she had watched the sleeping detective for a spell, had watched her struggles as she had fought the down filled cocoon – before she had given up and drifted into sleep.

Kate ate in silence she had no interest in a conversation with her handler “I had not a decent conversation in weeks” the entirely leather clad villainess sighed “Easy to belief, if the other person is gagged for most of the time” Kate returned flatly “That sounds reasonable” the black haired woman nodded, obviously not minding Kate´s sarcastic undertone.

“I have to admit, I am a great admirer of your husband´s work!” the criminal started another attempt “Should I get you an autograph? From Castle with love or what?” the detective snorted. In fact Castle would probably really like Alecto. He had a soft spot for clever and beautiful villains, or more precisely villainesses, Kate sighed.

“Is it true? Is Castle working on his first non-crime-novel?” Kate almost coughed and avoided barely to spill the coffee over the table “How in heaven could she know?” she mused. Only a few very selected people were in the know, that her husband was really writing his first “serious” attempt of “real literature”

“I guess it is true then” the Asian smiled “I usually do a thorough background research on my targets you know. The criminal obviously had read Beckett´s mind. For a while each woman kept her silence. Kate had to admit the breakfast was excellent. It mollified her somewhat the next announcement of Alecto did spoil her mood though “Time for a trip to the loo Captain! The gag goes in and the collar is active again!”

The detective just rolled her eyes, hesitated for a second and opened her mouth. The soft heavily padded panel of her gag almost seemed to glue itself to her lower face its depressingly large foam ball pressed her tongue down. With some difficulties Kate stood and followed her handler to the loo on the ground floor.

Stoically she suffered the humiliation of being sat on the toilet and cleaned up after she had done her business. While she endured the humiliating procedure Kate imagined what she would do, if she could lay her hands on her captor …. The voice of the Asian broke Kate out of her reverie “I have to attend to some important business out of town, so I will leave you just hanging around in the basement” the Villainess announced “Down you go!”

The basement, or better the room Kate was led to, was large it was empty. Walls, floor and ceiling made of bare concrete and bricks. Three sturdy metal posts carried the weight of the ceiling. On a table the detective discovered several rolls of shrink wrap, linen bandages and zip ties – and several coils of rope. Before the middle post stood a step ladder with four steps, the detective had by now a shrewd idea what the Asian had meant with “hanging in there”.

Her handler removed her shackles only to cuff her cuffs behind her back. Then she tied Kate´s elbows together, which meant two rope bands above and below the joint. Not all the way together, but close enough for Kate´s taste. She mumbled something not very polite as the Asian cupped her breasts and squeezed them – forcefully “What is all the fuss about Captain you have beautiful breasts, not to touch them would be a crime!”

The breast harness was also tight. Only then Alecto removed the shackles around her wrists and tied her wrists with rope.

“I bet she enjoyed that” Kate cursed silently as the criminal pulled the crotch rope tight “Don´t tell me you do not enjoy the feeling” the Asian teased her and yanked sharply at the rope – which caused Kate to scream into her gag, which earned her a medium strong zap of her obedience collar. She panted heavily and glared at the other woman who was clearly amused “Did I tell you, that you look so cute when you are angry?” Kate made one step towards her captor only to stumble barely she avoided a fall.

The fury was very amused “Too bad you are tied up and gagged princess – or you would strangle me with you bare hands” She chuckled “Oh I forgot! Your hands are already tied behind your back” Kate was fuming – slowly she got a grip again and calmed down “Can we continue Katie?” Alecto teased her. This time the detective did not take the bait – just glowered at the tall Asian.

15 Minutes later Kate´s long legs were welded together in six places: Ankles, calves, under the joint, above the joint, midthigh – and under the groin: All tight, symmetrical and neat – and tight. But Alecto was not finished. She wrapped Kate´s body with shrink wrap, starting at the ankles: Tight overlaying layers. The detective shuddered; the concrete under her soles was icy cold and the cold began to creep through the two thick layers of wool on her feet. Soon her body was covered in two layers of shrink wrap.

Two additional layers followed: Of black duct tape. Kate´s body was by now rigid as a board. Breathing was difficult. Then her handler surprised the detective: Without any obvious effort Alecto carried her up the step ladder and leaned her wrapped and bound body against the pole. The villainess wrapped three more layers around Kate and the post. Neat and tight overlapping layers, that Kate´s firmly tied arms were tied at the elbows and crushed between the post and her body did not make things exactly comfortable.

“What an overkill!” the detective fumed “Two finishing touches and we are ready” the Asian smiled. Those “finishing touches” were ear buds and a heavily padded blindfold. Kate was just adjusting to the sensory deprivation as she felt the step ladder under her feet was pulled away.

To her surprise her wrapped body just sagged a bit, but the tape held her fast. She could wiggle her toes and feet, but that was it. Alecto´s voice filled her ears “I will leave you now detective, I will be back in three hours or so” Before she left though she pulled off Kate´s socks and cuffed her nyloned big toes together. As a parting gift she tickled the brunette under her high arches.

Now, minutes later, Kate was alone in the darkness. She had to admit: Alecto was a consummate professional. She had never, really never left her the slightest opportunity: Her bonds held her tight – she was not actually in pain, not comfortable either – for now. Minutes passed, slowly they trickled by –and Kate lost any feeling of time quickly. The sensory deprivation was the worst: Not able to see, not to hear, not being able to move any part of her body except her feet. And the toe cuffs cut deep into the soft flesh of her toes.

On the motorway the black-haired woman looked intently on the screen of the tablet: Now and then Kate Beckett moved her feet or wiggled her toes. Now and then the microphones picked up a low moan. Not strong enough to prompt a shock by the obedience collar. The criminal looked on her watch. She better hurried – she was on a tight schedule.

Hours later:

Time passed agonizingly slow. Her soles were prickling and Kate wiggled her feet, just to keep the circulation going, the cellar was chilly – and her nyloned feet felt like chunks of ice by now. Her jaws hurt, she sweated inside her cocoon and “And – I – need –the – loo!!!” – soon, very soon – or things would get messy.

From the door Alecto had followed her exertions for a few minutes, her fine antennas had sensed the restlessness of the tightly restrained woman “Wacky, wacky Katie!” the chipper voice of the Asian rang into her ears and shook Kate out of her stupor, the detective groaned. Someone grabbed her feet and tickled her between the toes – now she was fully awake!

The brunette felt that the ladder was shoved under her feet – and she felt the relief, as her weight was supported not only by the tape bands alone anymore. The sleep mask was removed as was the ear buds. The sudden brightness after sheer endless hours of darkness hurt her eyes and she had to blink several times before she could see the gloating face of the Asian clearly “I need the loo b*tch!” Kate fumed the thought to wet herself was embarrassing. She gag talked agitatedly and groaned as she got zapped again.

“Shhh …” Alecto cooed “I know you need the loo, just keep yourself together for a little longer, will you Katie?” And stroked her gently above her forehead – Kate could have killed her on the spot!

Kate felt that her captor cut carefully through the layers of tape and shrink wrap. She groaned as the crotch rope was removed. The detective did not offer any resistance as her wrists were cuffed before her body and her ankles shackled too. Kate was just relieved and very tired – and couldn´t wait to get to the loo – she almost stumbled and fell as she shuffled along.

The feeling of relief as she could finally empty her full bladder was glorious! Alecto clearly enjoyed to touch her and clean her up – but Kate endured “Just wait, just wait!” she fumed inwardly but kept a straight face.

15 Minutes later Kate and her captor were sitting at the kitchen table again. With surprising gentleness Alecto removed the gag and held a glass of a yellow liquid against her lips. Kate hesitated to drink, thirsty as she was though “It is not drugged” the villainess told her “just electrolytes and vitamins” Kate took a sip and it felt good “I hope you like Spaghetti Carbonara” Alecto smiled “According to your file you should” “I do indeed” Kate nodded “You did your homework – you even know my bra size” Her sarcasm was not lost on the fury.

Alecto chuckled “It´s the details that matter, don’t you think?” Kate just glared at her.

They ate in silence. Again the Asian fed her captive – but the detective could not care less, the pasta was delicious and she was simply too tired for a banter “You look as you could use some rest on a nice cosy mattress” the dark haired woman observed smiling. Kate just stared at her angrily – but kept her silence.

Without any resistance the brunette accepted the gag and allowed her handler to lead her upstairs to her bedroom. There the dark haired woman bound her with six heavily padded straps: Two held her arms against her upper body four her legs. Kate was helped to lay down. She barely registered that her ankles were cuffed to the footboard. As Alecto left the room, the detective was already fast asleep. Alecto turned:

“You should use the rest! You will need it!” she told the sleeping woman – and she felt almost a bit sorry for what she intended to subject Beckett to, well almost. Another part of her looked forward to it – the predicament she had in mind for the detective was demanding, it was aesthetically pleasing and it would be fun to watch – Kate Beckett would probably disagree.

Two hours later:

Kate had slept really deep. A thorough tickling of her left foots fleshy ball´s raised her abruptly from sleep she glared at the smiling Asian “You are a sound sleeper! I had two tickle you for two minutes!” Kate glared some more and discovered that the straps had already been released “Up you go!” her kidnapper prodded her “Dorothea is due to arrive in 60 minutes and we have to get you ready!” The American did not like the sound of this announcement as she swung her legs from the mattress put her socked feet on the floor, waited a few seconds and stood – before shuffling forward into the bathroom, followed closely by her handler.

“Do you like the outfit?” The Asian seemed almost giddy with anticipation. Kate looked down to the costume and some other items on the floor – and shook her head energetically “Are you kidding me?” her look said “You had ballet lessons?” the question irritated Kate. She nodded – a bit perplexed “They will come in useful now” the fury smiled.

For a moment it seemed the brunette would throw herself at her captor – it costed her much self-control not to follow her impulses – maybe being zapped into oblivion was better than to put these accessories on …. Her captor took the cattle prod ….”Last chance detective!” Kate looked once more down on her “costume” and the accessories – and threw herself at the Asian …..

30 Minutes later:

“Look at you Captain!” Alecto scolded Kate “Was this worth all the trouble? Do you any idea how difficult it is to carry a limp body down these stairs? I could have stumbled and fell and you could have got seriously hurt!” The Asian pouted “I would have never forgiven myself

“And imagine how hard work it was to get you into this very creative and aesthetically pleasing position? It was your entire fault!” Kate did not grace her captor with a response. The Asian ranted away “Now I have only thirty minutes left to get ready for the lawyer! Why didn´t you just cooperate Kate!”

“Yes” Kate thought “Cooperating would have been the wiser course of action – but if I made your life difficult for a spell it was worth the while!” Alecto eyed her and smiled “You do look good Captain! Too bad you cannot see yourself! But fear not, everything is being recorded! You will get a copy!” Alecto liked that, taunting her “And Castle too! Might give him some ideas! Don´t you think?”

“I will kill her – and if it is the last thing do!” Kate fumed while she tried to get to terms with her predicament …. it would be a long time ….

One hour later:

Dorothea Lorenzen, successful lawyer and with 35 years senior partner in one of New York´s most prestigious law firms, one of the brightest star at the heavens of New York´s legal establishment halted before the massive entrance gate.

Her surname was a part of her heritage. Dorothea´s ancestors had immigrated to the United States three generations ago from the northern Frisian Island Föhr. There was a saying that more islanders lived in New York than at Föhr itself. The blonde entered the entry code in the pad. The massive metal gate glided aside and Dorothea drove up the long curved pathway.

“This safe house is really in the middle of nowhere” the blonde thought. The drive up from New York had been tedious – and somehow she enjoyed it, spending a few days in the Indian Wilderness. The next village was at least five miles away. For miles on end there were only the sheer endless woods. In front of the large mansion two cars were already parked: A blue BMV-SUV and a black Mercedes SUV.

Dorothea parked her car next to the Mercedes. The blonde changed her comfortable black sneakers for her shiny black 10.5 Gianvito Rossi High Heels – she loved those shoes - and got out of the car. At 0400 PM it was a bit chilly in the wilderness and she shuddered as she walked to the imposing massive entrance door and pressed the doorbell.

The deep melodious sound reverberated in the silence. At first nothing happened then she heard someone coming: The door swung open “You must be Dorothea, I am Kim Muller, US Marshall Service at your service” a tall Asian woman greeted her friendly, Dorothea saw the Badge of the US Marshall Service at her belt, and that put her somewhat at ease. She followed the Marshall inside.

The woman wore a black power suit and black ankle boots “Where is Captain Beckett?” Dorothea demanded. Kim Muller smiled apologetically “She will be with us presently, she must just finish an important call” Dorothea´s chaperone told her “Come in please!” and bade her inside the large living room: Dorothea gasped in shock, but why?
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Another great entrance into this saga. It really is becoming a very good habit!

I can't wait to see what happens next.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The fiendish Alecto seems to be easily maintaining the upper hand. So far, Kate has had no chance. The mystery deepens with new members added to the plot as part of your cliffhanger. Well done, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago The fiendish Alecto seems to be easily maintaining the upper hand. So far, Kate has had no chance. The mystery deepens with new members added to the plot as part of your cliffhanger. Well done, @Caesar73.
I can only concur! Wow!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago The fiendish Alecto seems to be easily maintaining the upper hand. So far, Kate has had no chance. The mystery deepens with new members added to the plot as part of your cliffhanger. Well done, @Caesar73.
I can only concur! Wow!
Thank you Guys! Here is the next part! And it get´s better - or worse depending on the perspective :)

What Dorothea saw:

Before the large fire place, a tall brunette woman stood, no, she did not just stand, she danced: She was forced to dance, a precarious dance. She hovered on one leg only, precisely on the balls of her right foot, but only barely so, she was almost up on her toes. She was clad in just a red leotard and nude hose – Dorothea could see the bright red nail polish shimmering through the nylon. Her left leg was high in the air behind her head, the heel almost touching the back of her head. Her hands grabbed her ankle.

The pose itself reminded Dorothea of a Prima Ballerina or a Figure Skater. But the woman held that strenuous position not on her own accord. She was forced to hold it by a web of ropes fastened to a pulley:

The woman, it had to be Captain Beckett, was blindfolded with a heavily padded red sleep mask. Her mouth formed an involuntary “O” because a large, a very large, red ball filled her mouth. The ball was held there by an assortment of straps. One was fastened to the pulley and held her head straight. What Dorothea could not see: The ball gag hid a substantial mouth packing, two pairs of used panties – one of Kates and one of her captor.

Around her neck the woman wore a strange collar made of shiny black metal. Her breasts were framed by a rope harness which made her full breasts standing out more prominently. The woman´s nipples almost protruded through the fabric and were pinched by a nasty looking pair of nipple clamps, connected through chain from which a small weight dangled.

A rope girdled the detective’s waist and another – knotted - rope vanished between her legs. The woman had been crotch roped! Dorothea knew what a crotch rope was – but she had never had experienced one herself.

“Meet Captain Beckett!” She heard Kim´s chipper voice in her back, her tone had changed. From friendly to cool and controlled: Dorothea turned swiftly on her heels and looked at a taser gun? “What do you want from me?” the blonde, which looked so much like a younger Cate Blanchett, asked coolly – obviously trying to hide her anxiety behind a façade of cool professionalism

Her voice though was quivering slightly and Dorothea´s first instinct was to run “Don´t try it” “Kim” told her. The woman blocked the door way “Follow my instructions and nobody gets hurt – not seriously hurt” Her tone was professional, but left no doubt: The Asian would use the taser gun without any reservation.

“What I want does not matter” the woman told the lawyer “What my clients want do – and my clients want you two out of the way for 48 hours” Dorothea reacted spontaneously “F*ck you!” and crossed her arms under her breasts, radiating defiance. For a spell they stared at each other, the lawyer did neither flinch nor blink – at last did her opponent sigh exaggeratedly:

“So you want to be difficult!” she turned to the tightly tied detective “I do apologize Captain Beckett, I really do, but your stellar witness needs an object lesson – don´t be too hard on her, she is a blonde after all!” The only reaction of the stringently tied up woman was a low mumble, a very low barely audible mumble. Beads of sweat dropped on the floor and Kate drooled on her breasts – and the floor.

Dorothea saw Beckett´s body was under a terrible strain already: The well-toned muscles of her calve were quivering. Her skin was glistening with sweat “You see the collar Captain Beckett wears? Watch!” “Kim pressed a button: A low grunt could be heard, a low grunt cut short abruptly: A shudder ran through the body of the bound woman´s body: Spasms of pain! Dorothea was sure. The brunette almost lost her footing, she was breathing heavily. Kate mumbled something unintelligible into her gag.

“Kim” smiled “She probably said f*ck you Dorothea!” and pointed to the metal band around the detectives throat “This is a shock collar” “Kim” explained almost casually “This was the highest setting. Believe me when I tell you that this is uncomfortable as hell, don´t you agree Kate?” The brunette just groaned. “Kim” turned to the blonde again “But there is more: The good Captain is wearing some other accessories” she added “in her” and pressed another button on her pad, twice

Despite the shock collar the brunette´s reaction was very vocal – but was cut off by the shock collar instantly again. Her body was shocked by more spasms: Kate danced a horrible dance on the balls of her foot. The pain was excruciating. Her leg muscles cramped, Kate felt that her calve had been ripped in two. Another shock – and the brunette blackened out.

Dorothea stared at horror at the tableau before her: Finally the detective hung limply in her bonds. She had to be unconscious; Dorothea was horrified “You need more arguments?” “Kim” challenged the blonde she pressed the button a second time. Dorothea could see Kate´s body quivering as the spasms shook her body again – but the brunette did not react; she was definitely unconscious.

“Stop that!” Dorothea almost shouted “I will do what you ask, do not harm Captain Beckett anymore!” The villainess chuckled “How touching, you care for her” Dorothea shouted “I do care for her, no human being deserves to be treated like that, Josef Mengele would have been proud of you!”

(Notice to the reader: Dorothea is referring here to Josef Mengele, also known as the Angel of Death was a German SS Officer and physician during World War II. He is mainly remembered for his actions at the Auschwitz II (Birkenau) concentration camp, where he performed deadly experiments on prisoners.)
Her spirited response seemed to amuse the Asian “Save that cute little speech for the court room blondie” she chuckled “For now I want you to put that collar on ASAP!” she pointed on the table, the collar was identical to that Kate Beckett wore. Dorothea hesitate she hurried though as Kim´s finger hovered ominously over the tablet.

The metal felt cold under her fingers and on her skin as she clasped the device around her throat “What next?” she asked coldly, and expected a shock, but nothing happened “Now you will disrobe: Everything, except bra, panties and hose” Alecto ordered.

The blonde glared at her captor – but complied: She took of her black jacket, threw it casually on the floor. Dorothea did not break eye contact as she unbuttoned her white blouse, slow and almost provocative. She kicked off first her left heel than the right, before she let her skirt down glide down the floor. Dorothea glared at the Asian. She stood erect and proud, arms folded under her bossom: “And now?” the blonde spoke softly and was surprised not to get shocked.

The fury gave her the once over – twice: From the tips of her nylon clad toes to the blond crown of her head, her gaze resting considerable longer on Dorothea´s full breasts with a burning intensity. The lawyer blushed “How cute!” Alecto chuckled “there is nothing to be ashamed of!” She scrutinized the blonde a third time, stepped back and nodded, like a painter inspecting a canvas “Two adjustments blondie!” Dorothea waited “Put your heels back on and lose this bra!”

The lawyer hesitated for a spell but took then her discarded heels and put thirst the left than the right one back one “Classy blondie, really classy! I love those Gianvito Rossi 10.5 heels!” the Asian told her captive sweetly “And now that bra!” Dorothea blushed as she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Then she pulled herself together and stood straight, staring the fury directly in the eye.

“I love your defiance” “Kim” chuckled “So heroic and so brave! Be a dear now and turn your back to me!” The blonde hesitated “Please let Kate down, she is pain” Kim eyed the detective with professional scrutiny “No, she is not, she is still out – comply, if you don´t want her to suffer anymore” Her tone cool and professional. No, Dorothea didn´t want that. She turned around and put her hands behind her back. “Kim” set to work:

Now a short while later, Dorothea stood in the middle of the living room, swaying on her high heels. “Hop to it” “Kim” pointed to a sturdy wooden bench. Kate would have surely recognized it. But the detective still hung limply in her bonds.

The blonde gauged the distance: five, six yards? She was thoroughly tied up: Wrists and elbows tied the elbow bonds so tight, that her elbows were crushed together, a breast harness compressed her breasts from above and below – and Dorothea knew now how uncomfortable a crotch rope could be first hand.

Dorothea looked down ruefully at her tightly bound legs: A first band of ropes constricted her thighs directly under the crotch-rope, a second one midthigh and a third above the joint. Three equally tight rope girdles under the joint around the calves and around the ankles. “Kim” had lashed her heels to her feet. She was not gagged – yet.

The lawyer looked up and locked eyes with her captor: A small smile curled the Asian´s lips “Does my rope work meet your approval Dorothea?” the tall woman chuckled, clearly amused by the furious look of the blonde “Come blondie tell me what is on your mind” she baited her prey. But Dorothea was clever enough not to take it this time: She had seen first-hand what the shock-collar was capable off.

Kate´s return to the waking world was a slow one. Her whole body hurt, her right leg was aflame, from the tips of her toes to her thigh. The last thing she remembered clearly was the terrible pain that had shot through her body as the butt plug, the vibrator and the shock-collar had been activated. She groaned softly. She still had to balance on the balls of her right foot, while her arms where almost wrenched out of her sockets. Sharp flashes of pain shot through her right foot, her calve and her thigh

And she could not move her head. The foul rubber ball in her mouth jacked her jaws apart the used underwear filling her mouth, on piece of panties tickled the back of her throat, she groaned softly into her gag: Kate felt another cramp forming in her foot and in her calve. She wanted to scream. But all she could do was drooling on the floor on the floor.

Dorothea did hop. She swayed slightly on her bound legs. Hopping on 10.5 heels was quite the challenge. Every hop pressed her feet with her full weight into the high heels. She catched her breath, made another hop.

“You know” the fury commented “Your boobs do really look nice when they are jiggling like that!” Dorothea shot her a dirty look and concentrated on the next hop.

Excruciatingly slow she made progress, one hop after the other: It came down just to this: Hop. Pause. Hop. Pause. Finally she stood directly before the bench. Only the bench prevented her from crashing to the floor. Dorothea panted heavily.

Without much ado the Asian manhandled her down on the bench. Soon her legs were tied to the bench, her feet just protruding over its edge. Under her ankles “Kim” had placed a brick which caused additional strain on her muscles. The criminal tied her arms in a sitting strappado, which forced her to bend nearer her bound legs. Dorothea groaned.

“Believe me blondie, this is only the beginning!” the Asian told her.

“Kim” grabbed her firmly by her ponytail and forced her head back “I have some presents of Captain Beckett for you” she smiled down at Dorothea and stuffed first one of the socks, Kate had worn yesterday and one pair of her panties in her mouth. As the blonde gagged at the foul taste, her captor prodded a large rubber ball in her mouth.

Soon the witness sported a harness ball gag like Kate. Like Kate she was blindfolded. Unlike Kate her ears had been stuffed with noise cancelling ear buds so that she could neither see nor hear – which might have been a blessing:

Dorothea felt that the Asian fumbled at the ropes holding her heels pressed against her feet. The pressure on her feet lessened considerably, which was good. But the Asian did not stop there: She plucked first the right then the left heel of her feet. Dorothea flexed her nyloned soles, sighed contentedly into her gag.

But her relief was short lived: The blonde felt that her Captor tied her big toes together and lashed them back to her calves. Dorothea tried to move her feet – but to no avail. She shuddered she just knew this could not be good. Something rough touched her heels. A brush, two brushes, more brushes? What was this?” She wiggled her toes tried to move her feet away, away from the horrible brushes – but she had no such luck.

Kate would have recognized the machine positioned at Dorothea´s nyloned soles …. “Kim” pressed a button – and Dorothea shrieked into her gag as the feathers hit her heels and moved upwards, slowly but relentless: As the brushes hit the space under her high arches, Dorothea thought she would go insane, but as the brushes touched the soft flesh under balls, and then between the toes. The brushes moved downwards again across the balls, und the arches and under her heels. Then another role: Dorothea howled into her gag as feathers brushed above her heels moving upwards …

Kate heard the soft noises of a tightly gagged woman getting her feet thoroughly tickled and that sounds raised her finally entirely from her stupor: The brunette was in the same predicament as before. No, not exactly the same:

The pulley had been lowered and she could stand flat footed on the floor, the brunette felt the muscles of her right leg quivering. Kate groaned in relief. She felt her hands released from her ankle. The pressure lessened and she could finally stand on both legs, barely. Her hands were still tied behind her back. Kate just stood there as her ankles were cuffed together. She screamed into her gag as the nipple clamps were removed.

The detective was way to spend to resist “I will remove your gag now detective, you were very brave – and I apologize for putting you through this, but it was necessary” Kate was sure to detect an ounce on sympathy in her captors voice.

Alecto pulled the second pair of panties of Kate´s mouth. The American groaned softly as a glass was gently pushed against her lips “Drink!” The concoction was fruity and the detective felt warmth filling her body, also the pain receded. She felt relaxed “She drugged me” was her next thought “No, I did not drug you” it was as if her Jailor had read her mind “This cocktail just eases your pain and speeds your recovery – it is medicine” “It is a drug then” Kate whispered hoarsely “Smartass” the fury grinned “Drink up!”

Kate had to blink as the sleep mask was removed. She was tired but her stare would have made an ice bear shiver “She is so strong” the fury thought, impressed. Many people would have been quivering and whimpering wrecks by now. Not so Captain Katherine Houghton Beckett. She was tired. She was hurt but she was not broken “Captain lead the way to the bathroom, time for some relaxation!” Kate shuffled along, slightly limping, but keeping herself as upright as she could.

Later:

The white tilts felt surprisingly warm under her nyloned soles and Kate offered no resistance as Alecto loosened her wrist ties, only to shackle her hands together and above her head. Not too stringently though. The brunette shuddered as Alecto cut the leotard of her body and the cool tip of the blade glided above her skin. Crotch rope and her sweaty pantyhose were next. Stark naked she stood on the floor.

Kate groaned softly as her handler removed first the butt plug and then the plug filling her pussy, carefully and gently Alecto cleaned her up with a wet towel “What do you think about a massage Captain?” she asked and again Kate did not fight back as her captor eased her down on a massage table. Her wrists and ankles were loosely cuffed to the table, heavily padded manacles. The detective jolted as a dusk mask was pulled over her lower face and a sweet smell invaded her nostrils: Chloroform!

Not enough to knock her out, but enough to make dizzy. Dizzy and relaxed. Kate groaned as skilled hands massaged her sore back and arms with oil – and the string taught muscles of her right leg: She felt that her Captor removed the cuff around her right ankle and took it firmly into her hands:

The brunette moaned as the fury began to knead and to pressure the taught muscles of her balls, beginning under the big toe then moving to the next toe. At first it hurt, but slowly all the little knots loosened and Kate began to relax. Then the magic fingers moved upwards, across the sole, the whole foot and worked her charm on the stone hard muscles of her right calve. The brunette sighed contentedly and relaxed even more. At some point her previous torment, her exhaustion and the soft massage took its toll: Kate drifted off.

30 Minutes later:

“How late is it? Where am I?” Kate was disoriented when she woke up. She lay on her bed. Obviously the Asian had dressed her and carried her to her bedroom: A white turtleneck, black leggings, hose and – she flexed her feet – two pairs of white woollen socks. Finally the fog lifted and the detective took stock of her situation:

She was gagged, with the customary panel gag. Her wrists shackled. Her hands mitted, two straps holding her arms against her body: Two straps pressed her upper legs together. One under the joint, one around the calves and a pair of shackles holding her ankles together, the shackles was fastened to the footboard – but all in all she was comfortable. The pains in her right leg had subsided, they were still there, but distant “She is a vicious bitch, but she has magic hands, I must give her that” Kate sighed.

Her Captor had left her no opening and she was simply too tired to try anything. Maybe it was the residues of chloroform, maybe it was the just the exertions: Kate felt her eyelids growing heavy again and she made no effort to fight as she drifted off again. Alecto watched as Kate´s eyelids fluttered and closed. Soon the detective was fast asleep, breathing deep and regular. Alecto was looking forward to the program she had planned for the evening …. she stole a glance on her watch, time to look after the lawyer.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

that is harsh, very harsh to treat a captive! Holding out for a hero!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago that is harsh, very harsh to treat a captive! Holding out for a hero!
Yep, that object lesson is harsh - but Kate gets some compensations. It´s the contrast that is staggering imho: First Alecto shocks Kate into oblivion, then Kate gets her medicine and a nice massage by her captor :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

In the living room:

Alecto steeped into the large living room and took in the sight before her: The sitting strappado forced the blonde´s upper body down: She was drooling profusely on her lap. A fine sheen of sweat covered her body. Beads of sweat dropped from her forehead. Giggle fits shook her body. Enthusiastically she tried to move her bound feet away. The reason was evident: In circular motions, electric toothbrushes moved slowly upwards. The brushes worked just above the soft fleshy balls. Dorothea howled into her gag. Despite the heavy gag she was surprisingly vocal. The brick under her ankles caused enormous strain on her long legs: Alecto could easily distinguish the different muscles of Dorothea´s well toned calves. Her fair skin shimmered rosy.

With a wicked grin she stepped behind the blonde …

Dorothea was spent, her nylon covered soles burned like fire and the strain on her arms and legs was unbearable “This is a Chinese method” “Kim” had explained loftily “They call it the Tiger Bench” Dorothea groaned as another zap hit her heels. She had no idea how much time had passed since she had been blindfolded and her ears stuffed. The horrible machine had made her nyloned soles burning like fire.

No and then the torment stopped and exactly when she had recovered somewhat – the torture began anew. The tickler of hell´s arsenal was impressive: brushes of different sizes and types, miniature Wartenberg Wheels, electronic toothbrushes, mini floggers – and feathers of different types.

Dorothea protested into her gag as someone cupped her breasts, pinched her nipples, kneaded and squeezed her full breast. Her protest only seemed spur her molester on.

Later:

It was around 0700 PM as Kate woke up. Not quickly, but slowly, it was a slow process. Her mind was still in slow motion – and her foggy minded needed time to process her situation. Actually she felt no extreme pain. Her muscles hurt, especially those of her right legs and arms. She was in her bedroom. That she was shackled and gagged did not surprise her “Time for dinner!” A voice startled her, the voice, Alecto´s voice. Kate followed her handler down the stairs.

In the Kitchen Dorothea already awaited them: She was dressed like Kate, in different colours though. She wore a red turtleneck, black leggings and red socks on her feet. Her restrained were identical to Kate´s: A heavy panel gag, cuffed wrists and cuffed ankles – and the bondage mittens. Both women exchanged a look and heaved a sigh.

“I will feed you one after another – but if you want to drink you can do that on your own” the Asian explained, she adjusted a short pipe to their panel gags “I hope you like Lasagne! This Barolo should go well with it” Their Captor looked from Kate to Dorothea and from Dorothea to Kate again “Whom shall I feed first? Difficult, difficult …” Then her face brightened up “I think you have to wait a bit Kate, I hope you did not mind!” The detective just glared at her jailer “Dorothea is the guest of honour after all!”

She ungagged Dorothea “Remember no talking or you go hungry – besides being shocked into oblivion!” Wide eyed the blonde stared up to the Asian. Despite her stern demeanour Alecto fed her captive almost gently and held a glass with the shimmering red wine against her lips “How strange” Dorothea mused between to bites of lasagne “She is cruel on one hand, gentle and caring on the other”

In the meantime Kate helped herself so some Barolo. Sucking such a high quality wine through a straw was strange, but the detective did not mind. The rich wine filled her with warmth. To hell with etiquette! After Dorothea it was her turn to be fed.

After she had gagged her two charges again after dessert, the Villainess smiled cheerily down at them “And now it is time for some entertainment! Today´s motto is fun and games!” The detective was pretty sure they wouldn´t like the fun, their captor had in mind. They were led into the living room. Obviously the Asian had been busy:

The furniture had been moved aside so that a free area of roughly ten metres existed. Alecto was giddy with excitement “We will have a race!” Her captives just stared back at her “A hogtie race! Tell me this is no fun!” Alecto smiled; still no reaction by the brunette and the blonde. “The winner is she who rings the bell in front of the fireplace first! We will have a winner and we will have loser! The winner earns herself a reward, the loser punishment!” Alecto announced graciously.

Dorothea and Kate stared at each other and groaned “Hey girls why the long faces?” the Asian smiled at her charges, who obviously did not share her enthusiasm.

Alecto first shackled Dorothea´s wrists behind her back – and removed any slack of her ankle cuffs, so that the blonde had to stay put “Don´t go away Dorothea” she chuckled and padded the lawyer on her head.

Kate knew that it was her turn to be tied up further: Their kidnapper tied her wrists and elbows tightly together. The detective protested into her gag as Alecto squeezed and fondled her breasts “Don´t be such a spoil sport!” she chided the brunette and slapped her almost casually on her butt. The Asian seemed to enjoy especially applying the breast harness and the crotch rope.

10 Minutes later Kate found herself sitting on the floor, while Alecto prepared Dorothea for the race. The fury had tied the brunette´s legs midthigh, above and below the joint. Kate was curious: The Asian had not tied her ankles together, but left the shackles in place and the detective wondered why. As she watched how Alecto restrained Dorothea, Kate had to admit that the fury did an excellent job: All tight, neat and secure, knots out of reach. There was no way Dorothea or her would escape on her on accord:

The blonde grunted angrily into her gag, as Alecto squeezed and fondled her ample bossom with relish: she played with both nipples and pinched first the left then the right. When the fury was finished Dorothea sat next to Kate on the floor. Both women craned her necks to look up to her smugly grinning janitor. The Asian had changed into comfortable loungewear all in black, thick black woollen socks on her feet.

“I saw your look Kate!” she grinned “you wonder why I left your ankles shackled, am I right?” The brunette just stared back “Of course there is a reason for that!” With that she knelt down at Kate´s feet “Don´t even think about kicking Katie!” It was as if the damned Asian had read her mind: Kate had indeed toyed with the idea to kick Alecto in the face …”

Alecto removed the shackles around the brunette´s ankles, a devious smile curling her lips “There is a reason why I presented you with two pairs of these beautiful white woollen socks. Alecto let her fingers glide across Kate´s left sole. She pulled the first sock off Kate´s right foot and let it dangle before her eyes “Look, who dirty the sole already is!” she pulled off the left sock “And this one is even worse!” Alecto laid the pair of used footwear next to her on the floor and removed the second pair from Kate´s feet “This one is clean – we will need it later!”

The brunette resisted the temptation to move her nyloned feet away – and then the opportunity was gone as her handler took another length of parachute cord and started lashing her ankles firmly together, a rope band around her calves followed “And now the piece de resistance!” The Asian produced a piece of string and lashed Kate´s big toes together “You have very beautiful feet you know Katie” and stroked gently above Kate´s high arches “The next time she calls me “Katie” I kick her in the face!” Kate fumed inwardly “But we have enough time to play later!” Alecto´s smile was devious now, wicked.

Dorothea had followed the proceeding with rapt attention and correctly deduced that it would be her turn now. 15 Minutes later the fury addressed her two unwilling competitors “Really difficult which pair of feet is more beautiful!” Kate and Dorothea did not comment on that statement, Alecto continued her little speech “Good friends should share everything and so you Kate” she smiled at the detective “and you” she graced the blonde with a smile “will share something now! Any ideas?” Dorothea and Kate exchanged a look and shrugged “No?” Alecto chuckled “Let me enlighten you! You will share your socks! One pair to be precise!”

Recognition must have dawned on their faces as the dark haired woman complimented them “Now you got it! Isn´t that wonderful?” Obviously neither the brunette nor the blonde did share the enthusiasm of their captor, judging by their dirty looks and the very low mumbles of the two.

With a grin Alecto took the outer pair of Dorothea´s red woollen socks and balled them up, so that the dirty sole was on the outside and loosened the buckles of Kate´s panel gag. As the ball came free, the detective mumbled something that sounded very much like “b*tch” – but she had her fair share of electro shocks that day, so she hesitantly opened her mouth as Alecto pressed the first socks against her lips.

She had to gag as the fury worked the first sock into her mouth, the second one was even worse. When Alecto was finished the brunette looked very much like a large chipmunk, her jaws standing ajar “You like the taste Katie?” the Asian teased her, but Kate just stared back, doing her best to control her gag reflex.

Five minutes later a wall of translucent tape covered the brunettes face from chin to nose, the packing clearly visible underneath. But that was not all: Gloating the criminal let something dangle before Kate´s eyes: a pair of black hose! “This pair of used hose belongs to blondie. They should be well matured, she sweated profusely today! I hope you enjoy the smell!”

The American did not enjoy the foul smell. Angrily she shook her head, after Alecto had covered her face from chin above the nose – the crotch panel covered her nose - and tied the sweaty feet of the directly under her nose, so that she had to breath in the foul aroma of Dorothea´s sweaty feet and her fellow captives crotch

With an evil grin, the Asian turned to Dorothea “Your turn blondie! I think Katie darling is only too happy to present you with her socks!” 15 Minutes later the lawyer was gagged identically: The only difference? Alecto had used Kate´s worn nude hose.

The fury clapped into her hands “Time to get you in position ladies!” That meant that Kate and Dorothea found themselves soon tightly hogtied on the floor. So tight that their mitted hands were pressed against their heels.

Not much later the two women laid next to each other on the floor and craned their necks to watch up to their handler “Listen up ladies! I want a fine clean race! No cheating! If you don´t show proper initiative there are remedies!” Alecto showed them the cattle prod.

“But I think first a little warm up is in order!” Smiling she knelt down behind the two women, bowed down and savoured the scent of the two pairs of lightly sweaty nylon covered soles “Absolutely delicious!” she sighed and let her palms glide above the soft flesh. The feather light touch was enough to let Dorothea giggle softly.

After her encounter with the tickler of hell her soles were already hypersensitive. A jolt of electricity shot through her body right into her brain as she felt the hot moist lips of Alecto kissing her on her left heel. Then it was Kate´s turn. Alternating between Kate´s and Dorothea´s soles, the fury placed one kiss next to the other till she had reached the tips of her toes.

Kate moaned softly into her gag “If that is the warm up, she can continue …” Alecto´s chipper voice brought her back to reality “So Ladies this was pleasure, now ….” Alecto let the end of the sentence ominously hanging in the air “This can´t be good” Kate mused, she shrieked into her gag as Alecto raked her long nails in one fluid motion above her soles, from the heels up to the tips of her toes, once, twice – a third time.

Soon Kate´s muffled peals of weary laughter filled the room – in between two rounds she wondered why she did not get shocked? Obviously their collars were deactivated. Desperately she tried to move her soles away, but tied as she was without much success. Then it was Dorothea´s turn. Greedily Kate sucked air through the foul smelling hose covering her nose. Next to her she heard Dorothea´s muffled screams of laughter.

As the two women thought it was over, Alecto tickled their feet simultaneously. The lawyer thought she would go insane, as the fury found again her soft spot between her left big toe and the index toe. How long it lasted? Neither Dorothea nor Kate could tell. But finally the torment stopped. Heavily panting the two women laid on the floor, their giggling fits only slowly subsiding, both tried to draw breath through their hose covered noses.

“That is what I call a good warm up!” the fury smiled down at them after the blonde and the brunette had somewhat recovered, red faced, their nyloned soles burning.

“Now get ready you two! You know the rules! And may the odds be always in your favour Ladies!” Alecto chuckled.

Kate was panting heavily determined to win this race. She had absolutely no inclination to find out, what punishment awaited the loser she had had her fair share of torment today. Her eyes drilled into those of partner in misery. Dorothea stared wide eyed at her as she read the detective´s steely resolve in her grey eyes – and an ounce of pity.

The blonde was sure Kate would do anything to win! Kate concentrated, she focused, tried to blend everything out. There, in front of the fire place was the bell, and she would reach it first, she would!

Alecto commanded “Ready! Set! Go! With a lot of grunting and swearing the two tightly hogtied women began to propel themselves forward: getting traction was easier said than done on the smooth teak floor. The crotch ropes did not help exactly either. Every movement of their wrists or ankles caused all sorts of unpleasant distraction.

“Go Kate!” “Go Blondie, go!” Alecto cheered them on, obviously enjoying the show. And truth to be told it was a sight to behold: Two beautiful women, tightly hogtied, doing their best to win! “Hey, Kate, no slacking there! You won´t the lawyer get the better of you!” Zap! “Blondie! Move your lazy ass!” Zap! The fury was in high spirits.

Kate and Dorothea gave their best, but that did not spare them from more “encouragement” with the cattle prod. With precision Alecto hit a buttock there a calve then a sole next. On the first half of the race, none of the two unwilling competitors gained a decisive advantage. The blood was pounding in her ears, Kate grunted as another zap hit her left heel, zap! Another hit her right heel.

On the second half Kate´s physical prowess showed, but the “Umpire” had other ideas “Ouch!” Kate cursed into her gag as sharp jab hit her left right heel, then the left. Then Alecto grabbed her by the ankles and administered a thorough tickling of the detective´s hosed feet – so long till Dorothea had gained a minimal advantage. Alecto enjoyed Kate´s struggles to break her grip “You are slippery than an eel detective!” she chuckled and let Kate´s ankles go – not before slapping her hard on her butt.

“So much to a fair and clean game!” Kate cursed, sucking air through her hose covered nose – “But I will not lose the game!” Her competitor received her fair share of encouragement too. Both women were sweating profusely now. Finally Kate had the bell firmly in her sights, with an enormous effort she propelled her body over the finish line, with the nose she hit the bell!” She rolled on her side and tried to catch breath through the smelly pantyhose covering her nose, her pulse was racing “No slacking!” Alecto admonished Dorothea and zapped her feet with the prod.

The lawyer cursed into her gag. Finally she had crossed the line too. She looked exhausted and Kate felt pity for her fellow captive. Both women looked up at their captor, breasts heaving.

“This was the finest example of sportsmanship I saw in a long time!” The Asian exclaimed excitedly “Let us celebrate your victory Captain!” She severed the brunettes hogtie ropes and hauled her to her feet “Hop to the couch!” she slapped Kate twice on her butt, causing the detective to jump. Cursing into her gag Kate hopped, barely avowing a fall. Finally she had reached the couch. After her earlier exertions the detective almost collapsed on the large brown couch.

Swiftly her handler cut through the knots which held the foul smelling hose above her nose greedily Kate sucked the clean and fresh air through her nose. To her surprise the Asian cut through the layers of tape too – and pulled the wet and soggy socks out of the brunette´s mouth. Kate croaked a hoarse “thank you!” and got not zapped “I deactivated your collars for the race” The fury explained loftily.

The American regarded her with a long angry stare. Unfazed by this show of defiance Alecto held a flute with champaign against her lips. Kate drank the bubbly liquid greedily, after her exertions the alcohol made her light headed. After another flute of champaign the black haired woman shoved the panel gag unceremoniously back in her mouth and buckled it tightly behind her head.

So far the villainess had ignored Dorothea, who laid still hogtied on the floor, that was about to change: Alecto grabbed the ropes which connected the lawyer´s ankles and wrists and carrier her like a bag, seemingly effortless to the couch and laid her at the floor.

She cut the hogtie ropes and hauled Dorothea on her knees “Stay there!” the Asian told her sternly. From wide eyes Dorothea stared at Kate who just shrugged. The Asian returned with a bottle of water. Pretty roughly she ungagged the blonde and pressed the bottle against her lips.

The lawyer drank greedily. What happened next she could not see coming: The fury grabbed her firmly by her ponytail and yanked her head sharply. Her protests were cut short though, as the black haired woman strapped a large ring gag into her mouth. The blonde gurgled in protest against that harsh treatment. Zap! Obviously the shock collar had been activated again. Zap!

Heavily panting Dorothea stared at the stern face of their captor “Now to your punishment!” she smiled ominously and flexed her socked feet directly before the blonde´s nose and pressed her right foot firmly on Dorothea´s nose “They are awfully smelly and sweaty I wore them the whole day” The blonde gasped for air, as Alecto removed her foot only to press the left one on the lawyers nose.

The black haired woman pulled her socks off and repeated the procedure. This time with her bare feet “You like the smell blondie?” Dorothea shook her head “At least you are honest!” their captor chuckled and pinched the blonde´s nostrils with the big toe and the index toe firmly together, while her sole covered the ring gag. Slowly Dorothea´s face became red, her eyes wide with fear, she made soft plaintive noises.

To Kate it seemed like an eternity till the tall Asian removed her foot and toes from the lawyer´s bright red face. Desperately she gulped air through her mouth and nose. Her tormentor waited till her breathing had become normal again – and repeated the procedure with the other foot.

Finally Alecto removed the foot and Dorothea sucked in air greedily and stared fearfully at her captor, the fury chuckled “relax blondie, I would never suffocate you – my client would not be happy if you die accidently! They say you have a talented tongue!” Indeed Dorothea´s cross examinations or her summations were legend “I will give you a chance to proof it!” Dorothea raised her eyebrows:

“Blondie you will lick my feet squeaky clean, every square inch, did you get me?” The blonde nodded frantically “Begin at the heel blondie!” At first the lawyer worked tentatively, but she seemingly got into the flow and became more enthusiastically “You really have a talented tongue blondie” their captor chuckled as Dorothea licked and sucked for her life.

Alecto had her eyes closed and purred like a large cat, her right hand rested on Kate´s left breast and played with her nipple and squeezed her breast. The detective did not move, she definitely did not want to switch places with her co captive. As Dorothea intensified her administrations the Asian fondled Kate´s breast even more, Kate tried to hold still, but now and then a low moan escaped her gagged mouth.

How much time actually passed she did not know, but then Alecto seemed to be satisfied. She dried her wet feet with a towel “Who would have thought that? Dorothea the foot slut! You earned yourself a bit of champaign” The blonde did indeed enjoy the sparkling goodness, mostly to get the taste of the other woman´s feet out of her mouth. Greedily she drank.

Alecto let the pair of worn socks dangle in front of her nose “Which one do you like better? The left or the right?” Puzzled the lawyer shrugged “No opinion blondie? Too bad, I think we take the left one!” With those words she grabbed Dorothea´s ponytail firmly with her right.

With the left she pressed and prodded the smelly sock through the opening of the ring gag – till the whole sock had vanished behind the blonde´s teeth. Alecto pulled one pair of the used hose over Dorothea´s head and wound a complete roll of translucent tape over her head. Then she hogtied the blonde again and used her as a footstool, not before tickling her feet thoroughly for several minutes. The lawyer grunted in discomfort “Don´t you dare to move!” Alecto admonished her sternly.

“What about watching a movie Katie?” the Asian asked the detective casually ignoring her footstool “You like Tarentino? Tentatively the brunette nodded “Right, then let us watch Kill Bill!” Kate grunted and wiggled her nyloned feet and shuddered exaggeratedly “You have cold feet poor thing” Alecto cooed “Why didn´t you say so!” Kate rolled her eyes “We can do something about that!” she stood and retrieved the second pair of Kate´s socks, she bowed down and cut the toe tie. The brunette sighed relieved and wiggled her toes and flexed her feet. Almost gentle Alecto pulled the woollen socks on her feet, but left her other bonds in place

They spent the reminder of the evening watching the movie, really one of Kate´s favourites – not that she had any choice in the matter.

Now and then the black haired woman let Kate have a sip of the Barolo, which she had to suck through the tube installed on the gag, their captor had obviously forgotten about Dorothea, who did her best not to draw any further attention on her.

“Now it´s bed time!” their janitor announced after the first part of the movie was finished and removed her feet from Dorothea´s poor back. She helped Kate to stand “Move!” Casually the used the cattle prod on the American´s left butt cheek. She began to hop “I love how your tits bounce under the turtleneck, when you hop!” Zap! Another jab with the prod: With a silent curse Kate hopped down the hallway and then up the large stairwell. Her thighs quivered and her lungs burned as she finally stood in middle of the bath room. What next?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What next, indeed? It will be exciting to learn the motivation behind the fury's actions.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wow. tough. It's a sin, you know, to serve good wine in a situation the captive need water and nothing else. Alecto shall burn in hell!

But the race was a good read and a fine method to manipulate the captives maybe into a rivalry. The motivation is really a growing question to me, too.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago wow. tough. It's a sin, you know, to serve good wine in a situation the captive need water and nothing else. Alecto shall burn in hell!
Yes, Alecto is one of a kind :) As Dorothea observes she is difficult to read: Cruel in one moment - and caring in the next. But she is not cruel for cruelty´s sake. It serves a purpose.

About her motivation: The fury has been tasked to keep Dorothea and Kate out of the way for 48 hours, till the trial in which Dorothea should testify is over. And Alecto uses that time to entertain her guests :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What happened next:

“If looks could kill I would be dead by now!” Alecto was very amused. The Asian untied Kate´s Ankles first and cuffed them with a pair of shackles – before she removed Kate´s other bonds. When she was free 15 minutes later, she couldn´t believe her luck: Alecto had removed even the cursed mittens.

Gingerly Kate rubbed her wrists. Her handler stood on the threshold, in her right hand the cattle prod: “The woman takes no chances” the American thought not for the first time in the last 24 hours “She is a professional through and through” And she had no intention to make intimate contact with the cattle prod again.
When she had attacked the fury in the afternoon, Alecto had hit her with full force several times… she shuddered at the memory - till she had been a quivering shivering wreck and blackened out – only to awake dancing on her foot in the living room.

The Asian made a move with the prod “You can unshackle your ankles and ungag yourself, then you undress” Kate´s expression must have shown her incredulity “Yes strip, or do you want to shower in your clothes? The obedience collar is on maximum by the way, so spare us any shenanigans!” The tone of Alecto was professional it was clear though she meant business.

The detective unbuckled the gag and slowly removed the foam ball from her mouth. She massaged her aching jaws briefly, looked Alecto directly in the eye and pulled the turtleneck over her head.

Next she bowed down and unshackled her ankles. Kate felt the keen eyes of her handler following her every move attentively “Well” she thought “At least I can give the bitch a good show!” Casually, almost lazily she stood, looked Alecto deep in the eyes and unhooked her bra: with a smooth rolling motion of her shoulders she let the garment glide down the floor.

She rolled her shoulders a few more times, moving her full breasts in a slow almost hypnotical movement. The detective bowed down slowly and pulled the right sock of her foot teasingly and slowly. Finally the sock came free. Kate stood, pressed the sock on her nose inhaled deeply, sighed and let the sock fall to the floor and did the same with her left sock –and smiled coyly at her captor “You like what you see?” that smile said; Kate rolled her shoulders a few more times, her eyes lever leaving the fury – and the Asian seemed to be intrigued.

“You could work in a club Captain” Alecto chuckled amused and a bit hoarsely “Continue!” Slowly the brunette rolled down her leggings, stepped out of them and made a graceful pirouette almost on tiptoe – and Alecto could not hide her admiration for the trained physique of her captive.

Kate did a second pirouette before she rolled the pantyhose down her long legs, biding her time. The air was cackling with electricity. Kate rolled down the hose further. A short time later only her left foot was still covered by hose, she wiggled her foot, till the reminder of the pantyhose hang only on the tips of her toes – a final wiggle and the hose fell down to the floor.

Kate graced her captor with a coy smile and bowed deeply – before she stood upright again, tall and proud – she took the very sweaty hose, balled it up, smiled at her captor and stuffed the wad of used hose into her mouth “And now?” she mumbled around the large wad in her mouth.

“You already earned your reward” the black haired woman smiled at her, her dark voice slightly quivering with excitement, “but after this performance you get a little extra, she pointed to a small console next to the large sink: On it laid two pairs of manacles lined with neoprene and a red ball gag of medium size “Cuff your ankles, gag yourself, step into the shower, then cuff your hands above your head to the tapware!”

With the same, lazy smooth movements as before Kate complied. The brunette shuffled into the cabin. She cuffed herself to the tapware “Now I can only wait” she thought, she had a pretty good idea what would follow …. would she like it? She didn´t know. The last 48 hours had been a rollercoaster of feelings and emotions.

There were two conflicting voices in her mind. “Why are you enjoying this? This b*tch has abused you, tormented you – and you play just along!” one voice said “”Make the best out of it Kate, you deserve a treat, there is nothing to be ashamed of! Enjoy it while it lasts” another voice said.

Outside the cabin she heard Alecto undressing. The detective heard the soft pads of bare feet coming nearer … the dark haired Asian stepped into the shower, stood behind Kate and cupped her breasts with her hands, massaging them gently, a gentle Kiss on her neck send jolts of electricity through her body, from her neck down south “You like this, don’t you?” a hoarse voice whispered in her left ear. Alecto´s full breasts pressed against Kate´s back. Kate´s body stiffened then relaxed.

The hot water filled the Cabin with equally hot steam. Then everything became dark: Her captor had blindfolded her with a heavily padded sleeping mask made of neoprene.

At first the sudden blindness irritated Kate as the hot water drummed on her back, she just enjoyed the sensations though. Again those magic hands on her breasts, moving south, slowly in circular motions, just stopping before they would have touched her pubic mount. Her breathing accelerated. Skillfully the Asian played with her body – and she was very good, the detective had to admit – and in this moment Kate decided to make the best out of the situation.

She had no idea what Alecto had planned for them tomorrow – one thing was for sure, it would not be pleasant, so she would make the most of it. The fury kissed her softly on her neck, planted another kiss next to it, farther and farther south …

The brunette sighed as her captor soaped her body with a soft sponge, caressing her skin gently “You are a very beautiful woman Captain” this magical dark vibrant voice whispered in her ear “Castle is a lucky man” and a warm feeling filled her as she thought of her husband “Indeed, I am lucky to have Castle at my side” and she imagined that the author was with her in this cabin – and for a while she completely forgot she was a captive in the middle of nowhere, that she allowed to be touched by the gentle caresses of her kidnapper. The soft sponge glided above her breasts, around them, between them

Her breath quickened as Lady´s magic hands wandered south, slowly, kneading her breasts gently, then gliding down deeper, below her navel, touching her pubic mound, skilled fingers found their way inside her, finding all the right spots with ease, teasing her. Kate´s moans intensified as her body took control ….

Later:

Gently Alecto dried Kate´s body, combed her hair, with long gentle strides skillfully used the hair dryer. The detective was still ball gagged, her ankles shackled, her wrists shackled behind her back. Only the heavily padded sleep mask she had removed. Finally the Asian covered Kate with a silken light blue bathing gown and put a pair of Birkenstocks on her feet, then led her into the bed room, the criminal had commandeered for her own.

Kate still felt like being inside a dream, inside a song “Don´t turn around” the dark voice whispered in her right ear. She heard the Asian rummaging in a drawer, the soft rustling of fabric. Then her world became dark again as a cool smooth band of perfumed silk covered her eyes and was firmly but gently knotted behind her head.

Kate felt that the ball gag was loosened and the red ball slowly pulled out of her mouth, then the squishy ball of hose. Gently a glass was held against her lips “Drink” the voice whispered, she did take a sip and enjoyed the rich taste of the Barolo, she took two or three more sips. Kate heard a Glass gently set down. Something soft and silky cool was gently pressed against her lips. It was a large ball of silk, heavily scented with perfume.

The brunette did not resist as the ball filled her mouth, it was a tight fit though. A third shawl folded into a band covered her lower face, from chin to nose. Gently but firmly the shawl was knotted behind her head. The hands gently opened her bathrobe. The garment glided to the floor and formed a heap around her feet. She sighed into her gag, as her elbows were slowly but firmly pulled together – not to the point that it was painful though.

Her wrists were freed from the shackles and soon another band of smooth silk bound her wrists together. The detective shuddered as the next shawl was girdled around her waist. Another shawl was knotted to the silk girdle right under her navel then she felt knots of silk firmly finding her way between her legs. The crotch scarf was pulled tight and knotted behind her back.

Soft hands rested on her hips and glided down her muscular thighs, caressing her skin with another broad silken band. Under the joint the hands stopped and tied her legs firmly together. The same happened with her ankles. Kate was gently helped down on the soft mattress the Birkenstocks glided from her feet and fell on the floor, with a soft thud.

The detective felt her ankles pulled near her wrists. The hogtie was tight but not too uncomfortable, Kate had to giggle in her gag, as soft fingers caressed her soles. The soft kiss on her left heel sent showers through her body.

She felt that her big toes were bound firmly together “Don´t go away Kate” the voice whispered in her ear. I will soon be back, when I have Dorothea put to sleep. The door of the sleeping room was closed.

Soft piano music filled the room and Kate sighed – and waited. This day had been crazy: She had been mummified to a post, she had been shocked into oblivion and her captor had given her a heavenly massage, she had won a hogtie race now, she had had a shower with the Asian – and now she was here lying hogtied on the bed of her handler.

Down in the living room Dorothea was miserable: First she had to lick and suck the sweaty feet of their captor, then she had been hogtied and gagged again – and used as a footstool. She had to smell Kate´s sweaty feet, because she had been hooded with her fellow captive pantyhose.

The dreaded sock in her mouth tasted foul, for the umpteenth time she tucked at her bonds, her probing fingers searching for a weakness – but finding none. Her jaws ached, because the large ring gag jacked her jaws apart. For a while ago Kate and her captor had left, she had heard how Kate hopped out of the room and probably up the stairs.

What in heaven´s sake the Asian was doing to the detective? She stopped dead in her tracks, as she heard soft footfalls coming nearer. Whoever it was? She was barefoot. The footfalls stopped directly before her: she smelled fresh soap “Hello blondie did you miss me?” Alecto chuckled “Listen: I will let you now out of your hogtie you will be an obedient captive and hop upstairs. You will have thirty minutes to shower and get ready for bed.

If you misbehave you sleep in the bathtub in the most uncomfortable hogtie imaginable. Understood?” Dorothea nodded. She was utterly spent and would not resist in any way – this day had sapped her strength. And spending the night hogtied in the bathtub? She shuddered as she imagined that scenario. The blonde knew by now, that Alecto made no idle threats.

The lawyer sighed in relief as her hogtie ropes were severed her bound legs flopped to the floor. She supressed a muffled scream as her muscles uncramped. Her captor granted her a few minutes to recover, before she was firmly hauled on her feet. Dorothea´s vision was still obscured by the hood, but Alecto steadied her. The journey up the stairs and into the bath room seemed endless. Finally she had done it.

40 Minutes later she laid on her bed, confined in three restraining bags, wearing a diaper, a heavily padded panel gag, a blue down filled suit, mittens and shackles around her wrists. Seven padded straps bound her arms against her body and her legs together.

Even her insteps and toes had been tied, but the lawyer did not struggle against the down filled restraining bags engulfing her. Dorothea was totally exhausted and so it took mere seconds till a soft snore told the Asian that the lawyer was asleep. She grinned wolfishly “Kate I am coming!”

Since Alecto had left her hogtied on her bed the detective was neither scared nor in any pain, what had happened in the shower had been, had felt like a dream. It had been as if she had been under some sort of spell. Kate considered herself quite too rational to believe in anything like “magic” – though the two Hunts had taught her that things could happen which reason could not explain.

For the time being her carnal urges had taken control. Her body craved for Alecto´s magic fingers to touch her in all the right places. She tugged at her crotch rope soon she had found her rhythm …. minutes later she sighed contently in her gag, as the orgasm´s afterglow receded slowly.

Little did she know that the Asian had watched her the whole time – and enjoyed the view very much, no, she would not make her presence felt instead she gently closed the door. The detective was far too preoccupied to have sensed her. No need to embarrass her and spoil the mood – and more fun!

Instead she knocked firmly at the door announcing her presence ….

The knock at the door startled Kate. Alecto – it could be nobody else – strode to her king-size bed. If Kate had not been blindfolded she would have noticed that the Asian walked with the grace of a large feline predator. Smooth, elegantly – dangerous.

The brunette´s body bounced as Alecto jumped on the mattress “Did you miss me?” she whispered in Kate´s left ear. The brunette was taken by surprise as the fury grabbed her bound ankles firmly … “No not again!” Kate cursed her bad luck, she steeled herself. Then she heard a buzz – the buzz of an electric toothbrush!!Alecto pressed the toothbrush against the fleshy soft balls of Kate´s left foot and moved it with slow circular movements from her big toe to the little toe and back.

Kate howled into her fully packed mouth. The ball of silk reduced her howls to a barely audible hum. With a devilish grin the fury attacked now the most sensitive skin between the toes, beginning between the big toe and the index to, then between the other toes. Kate´s right foot was not left out.

The detective tugged frantically at her silken bonds, but the bands of silk held her fast. The crotch scarf made itself felt with every movement of her bound limbs. Just as Kate thought she could not stand it any longer, the torture stopped. Kate soles burned. She gasped for air.

Then another sensation, entirely different: Alecto had taken her bound big toes into her mouth and sucked at them! Kate shuddered as she felt the moist hot tongue manipulating her toes. The fury changed tack again: She kissed the detective on the balls of her right foot, then planted one kiss next to the other, till she had reached the soft heel, then the left foot. Kate groaned as Alecto massaged her feet, kneading certain points. The sensations let the detective gasp. But soon she relaxed and enjoyed the magic touches of her captor.

Then the massage stopped and Kate moaned quizzical into her gag. “Now” Alecto whispered “the real fun is beginning, relax and enjoy!” The brunette felt that the scarf which held her in the hogtie was loosened. Then Alecto untied all the other scarves, but left the crotch scarf and the breast harness in place unbound lay Kate on the bed “I don´t need to tell you, that the shock collar is at maximum, right?” the Asian explained. As if on cue the detective felt a soft prickle against her throat, she nodded “Good we cleared that up” Alecto chuckled “let us get you in a more comfortable position!”

Kate found out soon what that meant: The fury had first tied her wrists to the right and the left bedpost. Alecto crossed her ankles and tied them with another scarf. The surprise? The Asian tied one scarf each above each knee and fastened them to right and the left side of the bed, so that Kate´s legs were splayed wide open. She found the position not particular uncomfortable. Tight and secure indeed, but that was just Alecto. She sighed into her gag. Since she was still blindfolded she had to rely on her other senses.

The Asian smiled down at the bound detective, a devious grin on her lips. With almost lazy movements she undressed ….. Kate bounced as someone knelt on her mattress: Alecto moved. What she did though the detective could not tell. Suddenly she felt the fury´s hot lips brushing her left ear “I have a present for you Katie! A warm and moist one, you will love it!” she whispered. Something silky and warm was pressed firmly on her nose. Kate tried to move her face away to get fresh air, but Alecto´s grip was firm. And so the brunette was forced to inhale fury´s musky scent.

“Take deep breaths Captain!” Alecto purred. After endless seconds she removed the silken underwear. Kate gasped for air. But before she had recovered the panties was pressed again on her nose till she had the feeling to suffocate, once, twice a third time. Then it was over – or at least Kate thought so, but the fury had other plans: She pulled the pair of panties over Kate´s flaring nostrils, so that the crotch was firmly pressed against the brunette´s nose. Another silk scarf tied over her mouth, so that she could not dislodge the panty-hood.

“Now let´s have some more fun!” she heard Alecto saying. What Kate could not see? The Asian had taken the large Hitachi Wand …..
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very hot... and I do not referring to the water-temperature...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago very hot... and I do not referring to the water-temperature...
Hot, indeed! It would be interesting to learn more about Alecto, but I suspect that is not in the cards for our future. But we never know. How did she develop her skills? Where did she get her training? What other adventures has she had?
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago very hot... and I do not referring to the water-temperature...
Hot, indeed! It would be interesting to learn more about Alecto, but I suspect that is not in the cards for our future. But we never know. How did she develop her skills? Where did she get her training? What other adventures has she had?
To quote Gandalf the Grey: "questions that need to be answered"!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention]
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago To quote Gandalf the Grey: "questions that need to be answered"!
As always the wise Gandalf is right :) Those questions will be answered [mention]Nainur[/mention] :) But all in due time :)

First though, the sixth part of Kate´s encounter with Alecto :) The name - that I can give away - is referring to figures of the greek mythology: Alecto is one of the furies. Their most famous victim is Orestes, Agamemnons son, who killed his mother and her lover, who murdered Agamemnon after his return from Troy.

But now to Kate´s trials and tribulations:

Chapter 6:

The next morning:

Kate was woken by the warm September sun filtering through the curtains. She enjoyed the soft caresses of the light on her skin and sighed contently. The brunette felt relaxed and at ease – and she wanted to cling to that feeling for a little longer. Whatever the day would bring:

She and Dorothea were still at the mercy of their captor that had not changed. And that Alecto would play more games with her and Dorothea was a safe bet, the night had been – Kate searched for a word – “rewarding? Fulfilled? The brunette wondered how her co-captive had had to spend the night … surely tied up and gagged one way or the other.

The detective was fully awake now: Kate discovered several things: She wore the shock collar around her neck again – the fury had it removed at some point in the night – her wrists were shackled again before body – and her ankles were cuffed too.

The manacles around her ankles were fastened to the footboard of the king size bed – and she was stark naked under the covers But she was not gagged and her captor had foregone the mittens too “Small favours” the detective mused “Enjoy it while it lasts” a small voice told her.

The door swung open and the tall Asian entered, wearing her customary black cat suit and high heeled leather boots.

“You are a sound sleeper Captain” she smiled – Kate stifled a yawn and stretched as much as her restraints allowed “How late is it?” Her handler chuckled “Half past nine lazy bones! And you should hurry – Dorothea is already waiting!”

With a sigh Kate pulled the covers aside, while Alecto uncuffed her ankles from the footboard. The detective put her feet on the soft carpet and found her Birkenstocks next to her, she slipped them on – and followed the Asian to the bath room “You know the drill: In thirty minutes I want you dressed, shackled and gagged!” her captor instructed her. Kate nodded “Right” and muttered something not very polite under her breath. But Alecto had already left and locked her in “Rot in hell!” Kate said aloud.

Thirty minutes later she padded down the stair well, her “uniform” today? Thick red socks, black leggings and a red woollen turtleneck: Ankles and wrists cuffed, hands mitted – and gagged with a heavily padded panelgag. By now the detective was used to walk the stairs with her ankles shackled “Look Dorothea! I have brought you company!” Alecto grinned at Dorothea.

Obviously the lawyer did not share the enthusiasm of their captor, she just stared back – but as the blonde looked at Kate, the detective saw she smiled under her gag at her, at least a small smile, she seemed to have gotten a decent night of sleep.

This time “blondie” got her breakfast first and Kate used the time to suck the steaming hot coffee through the tube in her gag – and she had to admit: the coffee was perfect! Black and strong!

When they had had breakfast Alecto addressed them “As much as I would like to spend more time with you, I have to decline – important business has come up, which means I have to leave you alone for a few hours!” Dorothea and Kate looked at her, frowning “You want to know what that means for you?” The villainess chuckled “That means I have to stash you safely away, it will be the attic for the good captain” she smiled at Kate “ and for our stellar witness the basement!”

That announcement got the undivided attention of the blonde and the brunette “Listen blondie, while I take care of the captain, I want you to stay put and I want you to find exactly in the same place I left you – if not ….” the Asian let the end of the sentence hanging ominously in the air. As another precaution she blindfolded the lawyer with a heavily padded sleep mask.

“Up you go!” she pulled Kate to her feet “You could really display some more enthusiasm – after the fun we had last night!” Alecto chuckled as the brunette shuffled sullenly along; she had no good feeling about this.

The attic was a large almost empty space, in the centre Kate spotted a heavily padded sturdy bench, next to the bench a large table, with several items on it. Some Kate recognized others not. On the bench something lay that looked very much like sleep sack made from heavy, shiny black leather.

Wearily she looked at her captor “No need to be anxious my dear, you will be just very secure for a few short hours” Kate rolled her eyes, she did not doubt the “very secure part” – but the “few short hours part” She stared at the tall dark haired woman “Listen, I will free you and you will undress – all the way! No need to be shy – there is nothing I have not already seen!”

Kate shot her a dirty look but nodded: She would comply. Minutes later: The wooden floor felt rough and cold under her bare soles and Kate shuddered “On the table you find suitable garments” the smile of her captor was that of a large predator. The brunette walked to the table there she found a pair of black thigh high nylon stockings. This time Kate made no effort to perform, she just put on the stockings.

Alecto pointed at a package of shiny black leather with her taser gun “Unfold it and put it on, it will fit you perfectly” It was a cat suit. As Kate unfolded it, she discovered some accessories. The detective stared her the Asian then back at the accessories – and shock her head slowly “F*ck you” she whispered not wanting to be shocked, obviously she contemplated to resist “You will put this suit on” the voice of Alecto was not unfriendly, almost conversational “one way or the other – your choice. You want to be shocked to be into oblivion again?”

The two women stared at each other for a long moment. But finally Kate gave in: With utter disgust she took the suit and worked her feet and legs into it, and pulled it slowly higher. She winced as she worked the two intruders into her pussy and her anus. Kate was furious and blushed deeply. This humiliation! The suit had a third accessory as she found out as pulled the breast cups over her bossom: They were lined with small knobs which pressed into the soft and firm flesh of her breasts.

“See, that wasn´t so difficult!” her jailer smiled as speaking with a small child “Cuff your ankles together and your wrists behind your back!” Kate did as ordered and watched as Alecto walked to the table and retrieved some of the heavily padded leather straps: She began at the brunette´s ankles and worked her way slowly upwards. When she was finished Kate´s legs were welded firmly together.

“Sit!” the Asian ordered and Kate lowered herself on the bench. Wearily she watched as her captor took the heavy leather helmet from the table and closed the distance. Kate was not a person panicking easily.

She had seen much and endured much in her long distinguished career with the NYPD or with Chris and her friends. But this was one of those moments: On the inside of the helmet was a gigantic plug, made from leather, it was a massive choke pear gag. Kate shook her head slowly and whispered barely audible “No, please, not this gag – I will choke”

“The gag will go in Kate, you have no choice” The Asian told her calmly “You decide how we do this: The easy or the hard way – what will it be?” The detective nodded and whispered “Let us get over with” Kate steeled herself. As the large plug entered her mouth, she had the feeling to choke. Slowly but steadily her captor worked the enormous gag into her mouth.

To Kate it felt as if her head as in a vice grip – after the dark woman had closed the leather helmet behind her head. Patiently Alecto waited as Kate tried to come to terms with her predicament:

Helplessly Kate realized the gag was so large, that even with her jaws jacked up as far apart as they would go it couldn't resume its natural shape at its base. The bottom of the pad depressed her tongue to the floor of her mouth and the top pressed against her pallet and it was so deep in her mouth it almost touched her tonsils.

Her soft pleading noises were barely audible. Slowly she got a grip. She forced herself to breath regularly and steadily: In through the nose, out through the nose. The American did not offer any resistance as her handler grabbed her firmly by her bound ankles and maneuvered them into the sleep sack and closed the zipper. At the groin she stopped, she manipulated Kate´s hands into the sewn in internal sleeves, finally she closed the zipper under Kate´s chin.

If Kate had thought Alecto was finished she was sadly mistaken: Two small straps locked her feet together. Several more straps, actually eight, enhanced Kate´s predicament. Another series of straps held her firmly on the table.

Two small thin straps were the final touch: One held her feet in the en pointe position, the other one, fastened to her leather helmet, held it down. In her limited field of vision the face of her captor appeared “It is only for a few hours. Breath slowly and deep and everything will be fine!” The lenses of Kate´s helmet blackened – and Kate was deaf, dumb and blind.

She was alone. Heavy leather compressed her on all sides –and she had to think of what Anna had told her about her abduction at Nuremberg: How she had woken up, after being kidnapped in the parking garage, confined in heavy leather, plugged both ways.

Kate did her best to supress her rising panic. Anna had done it and so would she. What she had not noticed. In the sacks two pads were pressed against her feet. Several hundred small knobs pressed into her soft soles, like a massage board. The brunette had not long to wait, to find out their function.

In the meantime in the living room:

Dorothea watched Kate and her captor leaving. She waited till she was sure that they had cleared the stair well “It is now or never” the blonde though: As she had discovered their janitor had been a bit careless when she had restrained Dorothea this morning: The left mitten as not as tight as it had been before – and the right shackle on her wrist were a little loose “The bitch got careless” the blonde smiled under her gag.

10 Minutes later Dorothea unbuckled the gag, pulled the large foam ball out of her mouth and licked her lips. She listened. Everything was still quite obviously the Asian was still busy restraining the poor Kate.

Unbuckling the shackles around her ankles was easy. The blonde stood and stretched. What now? “Should I try to ambush that bitch? No, she would take me apart” As much as she hated it: She had to leave Kate alone, to get help.

On her stockinged feet she crept to the door. Still no sound from upstairs: Dorothea opened the door and stepped outside – a bit hesitantly, one part of her expected to be shocked into oblivion, but the zap she got was bearable. It was a cool and fresh morning and she shuddered.

Having to make her escape in her stockinged feet was not what she had in mind, but she had no choice. The blonde pulled herself together and stepped onto the paved pathway and ran downwards to the large gate. Every now and then she stole a glance above her shoulder, expecting every moment her captor stepping over the threshold.

Finally she had reached the massive gate. She felt the cold seeping through her socks “How to get over it?” Dorothea looked to the mansion, still no sign of pursuit. The gate was two metres high, but the blonde estimated that if she took a run up, she should be able to clear the obstacle with a pull-up.

Dorothea stepped four of five metres back and sprinted to the gate, jumped and grabbed the top edge of the gate, just as she pulled herself up and was about to swung her right leg on and over the top level, she felt a sharp prick in her left buttock. Her body became limb and she glided on the floor. Dorothea could not move a muscle, as she landed face down on the tarmac.

Dazed she looked at a tuft of orange fluff embedded in her firm left buttock. The lawyer tried to get up, but had not control any more over her body. From the mansion she heard steps coming nearer. Black high heeled boots appeared in her limited field of vision: “Dorothea, Dorothea you are a very naughty girl!” their captor chided her in a tone a mother would have scolded a toddler “Now I have to carry you back to the mansion” Unceremoniously the Asian lifted the blonde´s limp body and threw her like a sack of flour of her shoulder: Feet front, her head and facing the gate.

“You really shouldn´t have done that, blondie. You never stood a real chance, you know. I just wanted to find out, if you would be clever enough to try to escape!” Dorothea moaned as her handler squeezed her butt tightly “Of course you have to be punished, you could lay comfortable on a well-padded table – instead you will …well, you find out soon enough!”

Dorothea did indeed find out:

20 minutes later she found herself in the living room dancing on her tightly bound toes. Dorothea had to dance because she was tied in a cruel strappado, her arms high in the air behind her, her upper body almost parallel to the floor, she grunted in her gag. Apropos gag: Her captor had taken extra pleasure in gagging her with her filthy, damp socks – and wrapped the socks so, that the damp and dirty outside filled the inside of the blonde´s mouth.

The distasting foul mass of wool was held inside her mouth by a whole ace bandage. Alecto had applied a crotch rope too. Dorothea felt as if the coarse rope would cut her in two. The slightest movement caused unpleasant sensations “I will be raw” tomorrow, the lawyer mused ruefully.

But if Dorothea had thought this was the end she was sadly mistaken, she watched anxiously as Alecto took several roles of duct tape: Over every rope band she wrapped duct tape. Always three passes: Ankles, calves, under the knees, above the knees, above the knees, midthigh and under her groin – and so on. The blonde´s eyes grew wider as the fury produced an array of long zip ties ….

Alecto had reached into the duffel and produced a compact hand tool. It was something like a cross between a pricing gun and a pair of hand clippers. She selected an eighteen or twenty inch cable-tie, tightened it around Dorothea's upper arms over the rope and tape, inserted the end of the tie through a slot in the tool, gave the handles a squeeze, and the tie tightened until it was quite snug.

She then lifted a small lever, there was a click, and the free end of the tie fell away. She then set down the tool, ripped duct-tape from the roll, and gave Dorothea's arms three more turns over the three existing bands, covering the cable-tie completely ….

“Who am I?” Dorothea mused with a groan “Wonder Woman, the She-Hulk, Captain Marvel, Super girl?? She groaned. Her shoulders already ached “It will get worse I suppose!” Finally the Asian seemed to be content with her bonds. She stepped back and eyed the lawyer critically “Almost perfect!” Alecto chuckled “But I think, we can improve on the gag blondie!” Dorothea just stared back as if saying “Hey, what now?”

Dorothea watched with rising dread as the fury unzipped her polished high heeled boots. Underneath she wore thick knee high black woollen socks. Almost lazily she rolled first the right then the left sock off “You are lucky!” she grinned at the lawyer “I wore them only for three hours, but my feet sweat very easily” she sniffed at the right one “Not as ripe as I would like, but it will do the trick!” Alecto approached the blonde, one sock in her hand. Dorothea´s eyes grew wide, she shook her head. With some effort she craned her neck to look her captor in the eye.

Alecto let the sock dangle before her victim´s nose. The stench that assaulted Dorothea´s nostrils was awful “She has worn those socks for three hours only?” the blonde could not believe it “Inhale my dear!” Alecto chuckled and pressed the smelly sock firmly on the blonde´s nose who shook her head to get rid of the dirty sock. But to no avail, the Asian´s grip was like steel. Dorothea mewled angrily into her gag. Finally the fury let go.

The lawyer panted heavily. Her respite was short though: The black haired woman tied the thick smelly sock above the ace bandage that held the blonde´s socks into her mouth. Its sole rested firmly und her nose. And the Asian was not done yet: She tied the second sock on top.

“We shall test the effectiveness of the gag!” Alecto announced and pinched the lawyer´s nipples and twisted them, knead her firm mounds. The angry sounds the blonde could make were barely audible.

She hummed something not very polite into her heavy gag.

A sharp sting broke her out of her reverie. While she had tried to come to terms with her gag, Alecto had walked behind her: Their captor had hit her with the riding crop on exact the same spot, where the dart had hit her.

Dorothea jumped and grunted in pain “Now that I do have your undivided attention blondie: Your punishment will commence now! This stunt of yours will earn you sixty slaps with the riding crop. Consider yourself lucky: I am in a hurry – if we had more time, you wouldn´t get away that easy!” the Asian announced.

“Easy? This woman is insane!” Dorothea thought and steeled herself for the first blow. She would not cry!” “One!” the first slap “Two!” the second slap … in the end Dorothea did cry, tears flowed freely down her cheeks she sobbed. Then it was over. The lawyer felt the pressure on her arms lessen a bit, as the pulley was lowered down, so that she could stand on the balls of her feet.

“So blondie, I have to go!” her tormentor announced “I will be back in two or three hours – use the time well!” But before she left she blindfolded the lawyer with one of those heavily padded sleep masks. A few moments later the door closed and Dorothea was alone. Her sore behind burned like fire. That she had not to dance on her nyloned toes anymore was a relief, but her Arms and shoulders hurt – and the stench of the worn socks assaulting her nostrils made her almost wretch.

The Attic:

Kate had her own problems: The darkness, the almost total sensory deprivation was unnerving. As a rule the detective did not panic easily – but this confinement demanded all of her self-control. The persisting stimulation, the shocks, the tickling by the accessories did not help:

Kate had found out that the leather sack she was confined in had a pad at the foot section. Hundreds of small knobs pressing firmly against her nyloned soles, since her feet were held in the en pointe position she had no wiggle room, to move her feet, which were firmly held together by two leather straps around her insteps. The knobs were pulsating at random and causing an incredible intense sensation, which drove her mad. Same went for the knobs pressing against her breasts.

The brunette groaned: Her jaws already ached. The pear gag was testing her strength. And the darkness and the silence wore her out. And those plugs filling her vagina and her anus …

She could not make out a pattern: Sometimes Kate was driven to orgasm, sometimes not. Her soles burned. The detective lost track of time. Suddenly she heard a soft voice in her ears “I am on the road but I just want to check in sweet cheeks. Stay strong – we will have some more fun later!”

Kate grunted angrily in her gag “More fun? How could we have even more than now? F*ck you!” The vibrator and the butt plug sprung into high gear. The detective groaned and strained against the leather straps which held her on the table “I cannot even wiggle my toes or my head” She strained against the taught leathern restraints that held her. The table creaked under the tension.

Kate´s and Dorothea´s captor stole a glance on her tablet as she drove south: Under all the leather it was difficult to see, if the detective was conscious or not. She admired her resilience: she would need it in the afternoon.

In the living room she watched Dorothea dancing on the balls of her feet. She was red faced and flustered. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but the lawyer was strong: The blonde had proved tougher than she had expected.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

tension still growing... wow.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Alecto could have taught your other villains some lessons, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Good show!
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Three hours later:

Casually Alecto pulled her high heeled boots of her feet and walked in the living room: Dorothea was just there as she had left her. She registered her captor´s presence. Blindfolded as she was she could only turn her head in Alecto´s direction “You should have thought about the consequences before you acted” the Asian scolded her “Just hang in there” but she lowered the pulley further, so that the lawyer stood flatfooted on the floor and she removed the toe tie. The body of the bound woman relaxed visibly. The strappado was still not exactly comfortable – but Dorothea groaned in relief, as she could stand straighter.

Alecto walked to the stringently tied up lawyer. Before she went upstairs, she slapped her casually on her sore butt, once, twice, thrice. Dorothea jumped “Bitch!” she fumed “I will not break!”

“Calm down blondie!” the fury grinned “Spare your energy! You have some more hours to go!” And slapped Dorothea a fourth time on her firm but, hitting precisely the point where the tranquilizer dart had hit her.

The Attic:

The Asian looked at the heavily restrained black leather mummy on the padded table. Her chest rose and fell regularly. Obviously Kate Beckett was asleep. Alecto walked to the table. Cupped her breasts with her hands, still no reaction, the brunette had to be really exhausted. Time to wake her up! The detective did still not stir as the villainess loosened the thin strap which held her feet in the en pointe position and the head strap. The straps which held her to the table were next. No reaction of Kate.

With a devious grin the dark haired woman took her tablet and tapped two times on the screen. Kate almost jumped from the table as the butt plug delivered a strong zap and the vibrator another one “I must have dozed off” she groaned as the pain of the shocks slowly subsided – only then she discovered she was no longer strapped to the bench. A cheerful voice rang in her ears “Wakey wakey detective!”

Kate growled angrily into her gag. Her Captor chuckled “You are awake, good! Let us get you a bit more comfortable!” The detective felt, that one after another, the straps around the body bag loosened, she could breathe more easily. The brunette was sat up, after Alecto had unzipped the body bag.

Ever the professional her captor had cuffed her wrists together as soon as they came free from the sewn in sleeves “You do not take any chances” Kate mused darkly “I am really a threat: blind, gagged and tied up!”

But she controlled her emotions: She wanted to get rid of the cursed helmet and the horrible choke pear gag even if that meant to play along. Her jaws ached terribly. Alecto fumbled at the zipper which fastened the helmet behind her head. Slowly the pressure around her head receded. Kate sighed. Her damp matted long tresses came free. The sudden brightness hurt her eyes: Kate had to blink several times. Her red puffy skin was covered with black smudges

Working the horrible gag out of her mouth took time. The pain in her jaws was excruciating. Before her stood her smiling captor, Kate´s eyes grew cold and hard “Such defiance” Alecto chuckled, which earned her another glare “You want to have a drink?” Slowly Kate nodded. She trusted her aching jaws not enough to say anything. The fury held the water bottle gently against her lips: The cool water felt heavenly on her parched throat.

“Get up” Alecto told her after she had removed the other straps. Only shackled at wrists and ankles Kate stood and shuffled along. At least the fury had forgone the gag. Under her nyloned soles the floor felt cold. She shuddered.

Later:

Twenty minutes later Kate stood under the hot shower. The water drummed on her back. Kate pressed her hands against the tiles as if she wanted to crush them “What next?” she thought angrily. Her Captor had told her that she would have lunch next and then “another round of fun and games” – she snorted “fun and games? Your fun not mine!”

She was surprised that her change of clothes did not include a pair of pantyhose this time: Another blue turtleneck, black leggings a pair of black ankle socks, Birkenstocks, and a down filled vest, its bright green colour a fine contrast to her blue turtleneck. To her surprise the villainess had ordered her to cuff her ankles and wrists only: no mittens, no gag, which was a blessing. Kate´s jaws still hurt – the choke pear gag had put her resilience to the test.

Her handler had changed into what looked like hunting gear: A camouflaged dress, a vest with many pockets and sturdy boots: the detective raised her eyebrows but said nothing – and put one and one together, a hunt was on “And guess who will be the prey” Kate mused, trying to keep her expression neutral. Even if the hot shower had helped, her muscles still ached.

When she entered the living room Kate froze: before the fireplace struggled the still tied up Dorothea on the balls of her feet. The lawyer was blindfolded. The American was clever enough to hold her tongue though. The detective had by now a pretty good take of their captor: Pleading for the blonde was wasted time.

It could only backfire – and she had the feeling, that Alecto had plans for her as well. To concentrate on her spicy tomato soup was not easy, but she forced herself to digest the hot soup, which was delicious – and very spicy. Concentrating on that simple task helped her to focus, one spoon after another, like some sort of meditation. And it helped her regaining her strength. She decided she had to do all to recharge her batteries. Kate had the feeling she would need it.

When they were finished her captor ordered curtly: “Stand up and turn your back to me!” The Asian freed her wrists but let her ankles cuffed. Kate complied with a sigh, and took her time. Almost lazily she rose: Her eyes, her body language saying more than any words.

With her usual precision the dark haired woman lashed the detective´s wrists – and tied next her elbows so tightly together, that the brunette inhaled sharply “A nice view” Alecto chuckled the brutally tight tie enhanced Kate´s full breasts even more.

The figure eight breast harness had the same effect. She had a pretty good idea what would follow next: As her handler yanked the knotted crotch rope through her most sensitive region, Kate cursed between clenched teeth “F*ck you!” and received a sharp jab by her obedience collar in return “Manners, Captain, manners! Her janitor scolded her “I think I should gag you now! Here is something for you to chew on” and pressed a large pair of black panties against her lips “Open your pretty mouth those really ripe panties belong to the good lawyer, she wore them yesterday!

Kate pressed her lips together and stared at her captor. Alecto sighed “You know that this is pointless right?” The detective still stared at her. Almost casually the fury stepped on Kate´s toes full force. Kate inhaled sharply – and the Asian did not let that opportunity pass: the brunette gagged as the large pair of underwear was forced into her mouth “All the way in Kate, there is no point in resisting! And if you are not behaving I will stuff your mouth with a second pair! Are we clear?” Breathing heavily the detective glared at Alecto, “You know what Katie? I think you will like the ball gag on top it is my biggest!” The fury was clearly amused by Kate´s defiance.

Kate grunted and shook her head angrily as the villainess worked the very large red ball behind her teeth: It jacked her hostage´s jaw wide open. The cruelly tight straps contorted the American´s face into an involuntary grimace. Furiously the detective stared at her, eyes blazing, breast heaving. Her grey eyes drilled into the black ones of her nemesis. With an enormous effort she kept her emotions in check, as the fury tightened the chin strap.

Then Alecto chuckled “I really admire your stamina and defiance! But you should conserve your strength Katie!” Kate fumed “Don´t call me that!” but stood still. The fury walked around her.

Standing behind her Alecto pinched both her nipples hard then tugged playfully at her crotch rope. Only a very low moan escaped Kate´s mouth “Very good! Now your blindfold and your ear buds. We don´t want to spoil the surprise prematurely won´t we!”

“This is getting old” Kate cursed inwardly “Deaf, blind, gagged – and tied up again." Her handler took her firmly by her left upper arm and led her to the front door. The brunette felt that her Birkenstocks were plucked from her feet. Instead a pair of running shoes was put on them. They fitted well enough, her own?

She was led outside – the brunette inhaled deeply and Kate enjoyed the cool fresh air on her face, after the long time she had been cooped up indoors. A few steps later – they were outside the mansion now – judging by the gravel under her soles - - she was sat down at the rear of the car. Her shackles were removed and her ankles tied together, then her legs under the knees.

Kate was shoved into the trunk, the lid closed. At least it was clean: The cool scratchy floor pressed against her left cheek. Kate heard the car door closing. She felt the car moving. Her jaws already ached: Alecto had not exaggerated: This ball gag was not only large, it was very large – and those panties … they tasted foul. Kate drooled on the floor.

They halted shortly – at the gate? - before they turned left, they were on the road. Kate tried to keep track, she tried to count curves. She shuddered it was not exactly cosy and warm in the trunk. The darkness and the silence were unnerving too. One serpentine and another, the car stopped briefly, a turn left? Had they left the road? Judging by the bumps, they followed obviously a trail in the woods. Minutes later the car stopped.

Into the woods – or may the odds be always in your favour!

Kate felt a rush of fresh air on her face, when the trunk was opened and she was pulled on her feet “Move Captain be a good little bunny!” she heard the Asian´s voice “Not again” Kate mused darkly “Obviously I am expected to hop again” So she hopped, not so easy on the uneven ground covered with leaves and wooden debris “Stop!” Alecto ordered after 10 hops or so: the brunette breathed heavily, as she tried to catch her breath and keep her balance.

She felt Alecto fumbling at her blindfold. Kate´s eyes needed some time to adjust to the sudden brightness: They stood in the middle of a small clearing, it must be around 0300 PM by now. The sun was still up, but hidden behind the clouds. It was not too chilly – yet.

Tall trees and dense bushes were all around; under other circumstances she would have enjoyed the colours of the Indian summer, but not today. Today she was standing tied up, gagged and crotch-roped on a clearing in the middle of nowhere. In the meantime, her handler removed her ear buds. Kate could hear clearly again. Every sound felt ten times more intense now.

Alecto smiled her infuriating smile – oh how much Kate would have liked to hit the Asian squarely between the eyes! - “You surely want to know why we made this little trip” the fury told her, obviously enjoying every second “We will play a little game. I am the huntress you are the prey. My objective is to catch you. Your objective is to avoid capture as long as possible” Kate nodded, Alecto continued “I will give you a head start of 15 minutes – and be warned: There are traps in the woods – think of the Tributes of Panem!”

She knelt down at her prey´s feet and started to unlace her running shoes – and her ankle socks “We want to make things a bit more interesting!” Again, that smug smile: Kate shuddered as her bare soles touched the cool and slightly wet forest ground. Her handler removed her leg bonds and slapped her firmly on the butt “You better start running detective, the clock is ticking!”

The brunette shot her a dirty look.

Kate took a look around to get her bearings then she began to jog in a northern direction. With every step she felt the crotch rope and cursed. The fury watched with amusement as the detective vanished in the woods. Boy did she enjoy this! The detective must hate her guts for the elbow tie and the crotch rope; if she was honest to herself? She had been carried away a bit – but the brunette had that effect on her!

Her prey had made up her mind: She had to cover as much distance as she could in the remaining time, before her huntress would follow her. And if the Asian expected her to follow a straight line, she would be in for a surprise.

Kate decided to turn left to follow what seemed to be a small trail, leaves covered the ground. Under them a trip wire. As Kate was just one step away – a sensor activated the trap. Kate stumbled, lost her footing and landed hard on her breasts. The fall knocked the breath out of her. She cursed loudly in her gag “I will kill her with my bare hands” Her pulse was racing. Breathing was difficult through her nose.

On the clearing her hunter looked at her tablet and grinned “There you are Captain, you better hurry you have just 10 minutes left”

With some difficulties Kate got up on her feet: she knelt, pushed herself upwards, groaned and cursed a second time as she stepped with her right foot full force on the spiky case of a sweet chestnut. The detective inspected the damage: Thankfully the spikes had been soft not hard yet, so her skin showed only a slight irritation. Kate decided to return to the main trail and followed it for a few minutes.

A short time later, she followed another, obviously seldom used small trail, which led steeply in serpentines upwards to a small knoll “A good place to get an overview” Kate thought. Even more careful after walking into the first trap, she stepped forward. The blood was pounding in her ears she was high on adrenaline, every sense on high alert.

And with each step she cursed the crotch rope which irritated her, caused all kinds of unwanted sensations – unwanted at least now - and the overlarge ball gag, which made breathing difficult, as long as she moved though she did not heed her already cold feet. Kate focused, followed the path – and avoided another chest nut case, only to step on another one minutes later. She grunted in pain, but carried on. No, Kate Beckett would not give in easily.

On the clearing Alecto looked at her watch “Time´s up detective, I am coming” she held a flare gun to the sky and fired. A bright red star shell flew into the air. Kate heard the gunshot.

The hunt was on! She had reached the crest of the knoll by know and took a look around: around her as far as she could see one ridge of wood covered hills after another. Kate Beckett was miles away from any human habitation. She looked around, listened if anyone was following her. Alecto could not be hot on her trail – yet “Keep moving” she admonished herself. Where to turn?

She decided to turn left to follow another small trail which seemed to lead down. As she found out later the curved path led her to a small valley. To clear the final metres without falling again was no easy feat the brunette did it though – despite the crotch rope, despite her tightly tied arms.

The leave covered floor on the trail was wet and slippery - the brunette only just avoided another fall, but the wood floor was soft also, way better than a gravelled trail.

In the meantime, her hunter had reached the place, where Kate had first left the main trail. Carefully she checked the ground for any traces: Had the detective followed this trail further or had she changed direction? Alecto decided to follow the trail to be sure …..

At the ground of the small valley a small brook babbled. Kate heaved a sigh: How she would have enjoyed a cool drink. But no such luck “That accursed ball gag!” she fumed She breathed deeply through the nose; a plan took shape.

Decisively she stepped into the cold fresh water – Kate shuddered, the water was cold, and her feet were chunks of ice already, but she carried on. There was a chance she would throw her huntress of her trail – at least for a while. And time was precious. The longer she escaped the villainess, the less harsh her treatment might be, when her captor finally caught up with her. Probably she wore a tracker anyway.

But here Kate was wrong: Her captor had not installed a tracker on the detective´s body. That would have spoiled her fun. Capturing her prey with solid preparation and old school tracking was way more fun, and way more rewarding. Every idiot could follow a tracker. But reading the traces the old-fashioned way was an art – and she was very good at it.

Alecto had correctly deduced that Kate had not taken the left turn. Finding the point where the brunette had left the main trail proved to be a bit more difficult. “She is good, I must give her that” the black-haired woman grinned, spotting a patch of flattened grass and a small crushed flower roughly the distance of Kate's gait away. “But I will get you Captain, I will get you!” Alecto smiled. That was a real hunt! Kate Beckett was prey worthy to hunt! The detective exceeded her expectations!

Almost two miles away Kate stepped out of the brook and followed another small trail upwards again. How much time had passed since she had left the clearing? By her estimation over an hour now; the dammed crotch rope cut into her with every step, her discarded jaws ached and her feet resembled blocks of ice – but she carried on, she would not give in easily.

The Huntress had followed Kate´s trace to the small valley and the brook. And here ended the trace. What would she have done in her prey´s shoes? Alecto was curious. A thought crossed her mind. Had she done that? And if, what direction she had chosen? Then she saw it: the vague discolouration of the clear stream from something disturbing the bed upstream….clever!

In the meantime:

Carefully Kate followed the trail upwards. The trail was now covered with leaves, needles and twigs again, and this time she spotted the trap in time, but she was already too near so the proximity sensor activated it anyway. The brunette jumped backwards, as the snare barley missed her left ankle she landed on her butt hard and heard the bang of the flare “Damned, this is all Hunger Games!” Kate cursed, scrambled to her feet and jogged on.

Alecto heard the bang too and looked on her tablet: Her prey was just one mile ahead of her: she broke into a swift jog.

Kate accelerated her speed to a swift run: She was pretty sure that her pursuer would be hot on her heels shortly. Now speed mattered. Stealth was of no more use anymore. She cursed as she stepped onto another chestnut-fruit and some more as her left big toe made intimate contact with a root, hidden by the leaves “This b*tch” she fumed as she stumbled forward. Her pulse was racing. She looked around, she listened. Nothing – yet. Kate jogged on.

15 Minutes later the huntress reached the trap – to her disappointment and excitement no Kate. But she discovered the brunette´s trace soon enough. A grim smile curled around her lips “Soon I get you detective!” Said detective decided to look for a hiding place and found one not too far away from the trail: a small cove. Not a moment too soon.

She heard the careful steps of boots on the floor. Whoever it was, moved with skill. She was barely audible. Then silence. Had the Huntress discovered that her prey had left the trail? Her heart was hammering in Kate´s throat. There: Careful steps again, coming nearer. Kate made a decision:

With utmost care she crept upwards to the crest of the cove. She had almost cleared it then she stepped on a twig. With a dry crack it broke. Kate hesitated the fraction of a second only, before her flight reflex kicked in. She broke into a swift run. Not one second too early:

She heard the hiss of the tranquilizer gun. The shot barely missed her. Kate whirled right and followed the curved trail. Another shot, another near miss. A third bang: The bullet of a paint ball gun hit her squarely between the shoulder blades “Ouch! That hurt!” Kate cursed.

She just stumbled forward, so that she did not look on the ground. Kate stepped onto another snare: Something caught her right ankle and yanked her sharply upwards so that she dangled head down one foot over the trail. She breathed heavily.

The Huntress had heard the bang: She followed the sound and with barely hidden amusement she looked at her prey: Hanging by her right leg, Kate Beckett was dangling in the air slowly rotating around her axis. Her heaving breasts were accentuated by her tight bonds “Just hang in there Captain!” Alecto teased her prey and stepped nearer.

From her prone position Kate had difficulties seeing her Captor clearly “I will let you down – and no funny business – or I stun you into oblivion!” Releasing a guide rope, the Huntress lowered the pulley till Kate laid on her bound arms on the trail. The Detective was still breathing heavily and glared at her nemesis. She was tempted to kick after the Asian, as she knelt down at Kate´s ankles and removed the snare.

Alecto produced a pair of the padded shackles Kate knew only too well by now. She did offer no resistance as she was shackled and pulled on her feet “You did really well” the dark-haired woman complimented her with a smile – and it was a genuine smile.

From one of the many bags of her combat vest she produced a flask and from another bag a water bottle “Thirsty?” Kate nodded. Now as the adrenalin rush subsided she felt just tired and cold. So she held her head still as the huntress pulled the ball gag out of her gaping mouth, along with the soggy panties.

As the detective tried to move her jaws, she winced. Patiently the fury waited before she held the water bottle against Kate´s lips she drank greedily in small sips. The stuff in the flask was very good single malt. It burned in the brunette´s throat, but warmed her a bit.

She was gagged again with the ball gag but not overly tight and her captor did forego the panties “Let´s go Captain we have some distance to cover!” Kate shuffled along. Alecto bringing up the rear, after roughly thirty minutes they reached the clearing and the car and Kate was glad for it, she couldn´t wait to get her icy cold feet of the floor, so she did not mind that she was blindfolded again and her ears stuffed again.

Patiently she just stood there as her captor tied her legs over knees under the joint and around her ankles. She was helped in the trunk again – but Kate´s captor made a few embellishments: The first one was a tight hogtie, the second a toe tie and the third a tie around her insteps. The trunk was shut and they drove back.

Kate rolled on her side. She did not even test her bonds she was just tired and cold: Her feet were cold, the place where the paint ball had hit her hurt. Her right leg hurt as well – but somehow she must have dozed off, because she only awoke when the car stopped and the trunk was opened:

The hogtie and the tie around her insteps was removed, Kate was pulled on her feet and a sharp slap on her butt signalled her to hop again. She sighed in relief as her bare feet felt the warm wooden floor of the living room under her soles.

Kate felt that she was pushed down on a wooden stool and tied down to it. Only then her blindfold and her ear buds were removed. The brunette stared with tired eyes up to her captor who grinned clearly amused “What do you think Katie? Should we do something about your cold and dirty feet?” To her surprise Kate found herself nodding, she had detected no jest in the Asians tone. And yes, she would like to have warm feet again.

“Right then, I will be back shortly. You can compare notes with Dorothea in the meantime” Only then Kate registered that her fellow captive was still there in her strappado. Both women exchanged a tired look.

Minutes later the Villainess returned with a portable trough filled with steaming hot water, the refreshing and tangy scents of mountain pine filled the air. Kate sighed contently. Over her left arm her captor had slung a large fluffy terry cloth towel and a coarse brush. Kate´s eyes widened “Your feet are really dirty and very cold and this brush will get your circulation going!” the Asian chuckled.

She sat the trough down, knelt at Kate´s feet, the towel on her lap pulled the detective´s dirty cold feet on her lap too. It cost Kate some effort not to pull her feet away. Alecto grabbed the coarse brush. With surprisingly gentle motions she scrubbed Kate´s left foot beginning at the heel. The detective had to giggle. The sensation was pretty intense. The bristles massaged the soft flesh of her balls. And Kate could not help it? It felt good.

After the Asian had scrubbed both feet, she bathed Kate´s feet in the hot water. The detective sighed contently and relaxed. She closed the eyes and let it happen “Our captor is washing my feet? After she chased me through the woods? How strange!”

The dark-haired woman scrubbed her feet with the coarse brush again – and dried them with the towel, surprisingly gentle. Finally the Asian had removed the toe tie and put on a pair of thick woollen socks on her feet.

“You liked that detective I know it” Alecto chuckled.

Indeed: Kate liked the feeling of the soft wool on her feet – and the massage. What now? It was around 0500 PM now “You know the drill” the voice of her handler broke Kate out of her reverie “Hop to your room! Get some rest! There are some more celebrations lying ahead”

The detective complied, pushed herself upright and started to hop “More celebrations?” She did not like the idea at all – but she was simply too tired, so yes, rest was welcome – and as she lay on her bed ten minutes later, she fell fast asleep.

The Asian had been kind enough though to relieve her of the ropes – and allowed her to freshen up, change. Kate had her ankles and wrists shackled again, but left ungagged – of course her hands had been mitted. It did not matter though: She was asleep as soon as her head hit the covers. Kate fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

In the living room:

Dorothea stared up at her smiling captor: Her arm´s muscles were aflame, her legs quivered. “But there is still a spark of defiance in these brown eyes, impressive!” The Asian had to admit “The woman has been tied that way for hours and hours – and she is still not broken” Resilience and a strong way. Qualities the villainess respected.

“What do you think blondie? Should I let you hanging in there a little longer?” Alecto chuckled. The lawyer stared for one long moment at here, then she shook her head slowly “Right then, let us get you out of that: You get a shower, a bowl of soup and some rest. We as in the good detective, you and I will have more fun later in the evening. I am looking forward to it!”

No, Dorothea did not look forward to that. But she would do almost anything to get out of that strappado, so she did not offer any resistance as her captor un- and retied her. The lawyer had expected she had to hop to the bathroom, but the Asian surprised her: she just shackled her ankles.

Never she had enjoyed a hot shower so much ….
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic