The Files of Art. Inc: Single Case Files (02.03.24) Chris von der Marwitz and the Scarfbondagebandit Chapter 6 (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This calls for much endurance, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I have not clue as to how you will end it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That my dear [mention]GreyLord[/mention] is quite simple :) Alecto´s task was to keep Kate and Dorothea in custody for 48 hours. After that the fury and her involuntary guests will part ways. And the time is almost up. But personally I think, Alecto and Kate Beckett will meet again :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

In the living room:

Dorothea stared up at her smiling captor: Her arm´s muscles were aflame, her legs quivered. “But there is still a spark of defiance in these brown eyes, impressive!” The Asian had to admit “The woman has been tied that way for hours and hours – and she is still not broken” Resilience and a strong way. Qualities the villainess respected.

“What do you think blondie? Should I let you hanging in there a little longer?” Alecto chuckled. The lawyer stared for one long moment at here, then she shook her head slowly “Right then, let us get you out of that: You get a shower, a bowl of soup and some rest. We as in the good detective, you and I will have more fun later in the evening. I am looking forward to it!”

No, Dorothea did not look forward to that. But she would do almost anything to get out of that strappado, so she did not offer any resistance as her captor un- and retied her. The lawyer had expected she had to hop to the bathroom, but the Asian surprised her: she just shackled her ankles.

Never she had enjoyed a hot shower so much ….

Later:

“What has the holy mother superior in mind for her humble servants now?” Kate Beckett laid her cutlery aside and stared angrily at their captor “My my, are we grumpy this evening” Alecto chuckled “And we had such a good dinner!” That they had Dorothea had to admit – and for the first time in the last 24 hours, they had not been gagged and not mitted, so that she and Kate could eat on their own. The white wine had been fine and gone well with the chicken vindaloo.

The Asian scrutinized her two captives: Both were obviously tired and the detective even more so “Don´t worry detective” Alecto grinned deviously compared to your trials today, or yesterday it will be a walk in the park, well you will not walk exactly” Kate stared just back – but said nothing “What, Captain no snarky comment?” the black haired woman taunted the brunette, but the detective held her tongue, obviously she didn´t want to take the bait.

“Okay, while I prepare Dorothea you can enjoy a bit more quiet time Katie” Alecto enjoyed the banter very much. “Quiet time” meant, that Kate was mitted, gagged, blindfolded again: The brunette thought by now, that the mittens would have sufficed completely to render her helpless. With these restraints her hands were useless – and she could not have freed herself ever. She had to admit the ingenuity of them:

The mitts had a small buckle at the wrist section which Martinez tightened to lock the mitts in place. Natalie winced as the buckle was secured and tried wriggling her fingers. The mitts were thickly padded and severely limited the movement of her fingers. That combined with the silky smoothness of the fabric on both the inside and outside of the mitts meant that trying to pick something up almost impossible rendering her hands useless.

Alecto had walked behind her – and Kate took this as her cue to open her mouth “How obedient you are Captain!” the fury chuckled “I thought we use a gag with an even bigger foam ball!” Kate rolled her eyes, but restrained herself. It was the large padded gag with a ball in the middle, she already knew. But the foam ball seemed indeed considerably larger than the ones she had worn till now.

Alecto forced the large soft ball at the centre of the gag into her mouth. Kate reacted and closed her mouth around the ball as the pad was pushed against her lips. She felt it push down on her lips as a buckle was used at the back of her head to secure it in place. The brunette knew now that the pad was made of the same material as the mitts, thickly padded and smooth to the touch. She did not resist as the Asian inserted an ear bud in her right, then her left eyes. The earbuds took care that she was condemned to involuntary silence. The only thing she could her was the pounding of her blood in her ears.

The heavily padded sleep mask plunged her into Darkness … now she could only wait. There was one silence. Silence and darkness.

Dorothea shuffled along, her handler close behind her: In the large living room in front of the fire place stood two metal posts, before each a small ladder. Wearily the blonde eyed the roles of material then looked at their captor, who seemed to enjoy her obvious unease “You know the drill blondie, undress – you can keep panties and hose though” Alecto ordered

“How very kind” the lawyer muttered under her breath, sighed and began to disrobe, after the dark haired woman had unshackled her “Remember Dorothea! The obedience collar is at its highest settings!” Alecto´s tone was pleasantly enough – but the underlying threat was clear: “Behave or be stunned into oblivion!” ….”again one of those evenings” the lawyer thought to herself “hopefully this ends all tomorrow”

The blonde pulled the turtleneck above her head and let it fall on the floor. She locked eyes with the fury as she unhocked her bra and threw it on the floor, next to the turtleneck. Dorothea rolled down the left leg of her leggings, then the right and stepped out of them. She made no effort to cover her breasts. Instead she straightened herself and put her hands on her hips.

“What a nice view blondie!” the Asian leered at her full bossom “And now be a dear and turn your back to me …..”

30 Minutes later:

Kate was alone in her small dark world deprived of most of her senses. She did not struggle, she just sat on her chair perfectly still like a statue and endured and wondered what would be in store for them.

But after the last 48 hours, the detective was pretty sure that their handler could not surprise her any more. The hunt in the woods? She had actually enjoyed it to a point, well, walking barefoot through icy cold water not so much. But now: She just wanted it over with. Kate wanted only to rest, even if that meant spending another night in those restraining bags.

Alecto had observed the detective for a while – and was surprised that all will to resist had obviously vanished had left the courageous police woman. Kate Beckett seemed to have resigned to her fate “Or maybe this is just what she wants to believe me” The Asian knelt down loosened Kate´s shackled ankles from the chair leg and pulled the brunette upright. With a firm but gentle hold on her left upper arm she led the detective in the living room. The latter just shuffled along.

Kate felt the heat of the fire burning in the large fire place and smelt the tangy scent of burning wood. Her Handler removed first her right, then her left ear bud – and at least her sleep mask. The detective had to blink several times before she could see clearly. And that she saw:

Before the vast fire place two metal poles stood: From the left dangled a red mummy: Her whole body was enshrouded in red wraps. The only body parts not covered were the wiggling nylon covered feet and the full and firm breasts “I guess the other pole is for me then” Kate groaned inwardly, but her face betrayed no emotion.

“You will not try anything stupid, detective, won´t you, Captain?” The black eyes of the Asian scrutinized her. Kate returned the gaze calmly and shook her head slowly. Alecto held her gaze for another long moment “Right then: I will remove your bonds and you will undress to panties and hose. Keep in mind though: Every disobedience means a shock with the collar for you – and a severe punishment for Dorothea, she typed on her pad “Zap!”

The blonde´s tightly wrapped body twitched and a soft moan could be heard. Kate treated the Asian with a glare. The latter was clearly amused “You care for her, do you? Follow orders and everything will be fine” Kate would have gladly punched her opponent squarely between the eyes.

It cost her some self-not to follow her instincts as Alecto removed her bonds and gag and stepped back. Kate started to undress and pulled her blue turtleneck above her head. Her handler was amused by the brunette´s struggle to control her emotions “Speak your mind Captain! I heard that helps!” the Asian teased her “And to get zapped into oblivion? No thanks!” The supressed anger in Kate´s voice was palpable – and she did not made any effort to hide it as she rolled her white leggings down her legs “Believe, Kate, just zapping you into oblivion … were would be the fun in that? I can do that any time!” The dark haired woman was obviously delighted “Watching you is way more entertaining!”

When Kate was done she folded her arms under her breasts “What now?” her tone harbouring on insulting “Now you will take these little gadgets and put it in your pussy and your anus right?” Alecto gave Kate a small cardboard box. The detective looked at her gloating captor and on the box´ content:

Nestled in foam inserts were a pair of chrome-silver, egg-shaped objects, one the size of a small hen's egg, and the other something that might have been laid by a large goose. "Smart Eggs?" Kate´s eye brows rose:

"Smart Eggs," the Asian confirmed, "shape-shifting vibrators with Wi-Fi control and 100-hour battery life: Once inserted in the orifice of choice they mould themselves to the shape of the "wearer," making them impossible to expel "This set is for you," Alecto continued.

“B*tch” Kate muttered under her breath “And there I thought she could not surprise me anymore” she thought to herself. The villainess decided to let that insult slide. The detective did not break eye contact as she inserted the “smart egg” into her vagina. It felt strange, and reminded her of the vibrators The Black Lady had used on them at their first encounter, a year ago. To insert the second, larger egg in her anus was even more humiliating”

“Turn your back to me!” The Asian commanded she stepped behind the tall, almost nude detective.

With her came a generous coil of 550 Paracord. She pulled Kate's unresisting hands behind her back and began binding her upper arms and torso in a box-tie. Doubled bands of cord passed above and below her breasts, yoked her shoulders, and cinched the bindings between her arms and body.

Next, Kate's wrists were crossed and lashed to the harness, pulling her arms up into a semi-reverse-prayer. It was the less comfortable version of the basic technique, but Alecto knew that Kate's fit, yoga-trained body could handle it. The final knots were tied at the nape of her neck.

Patiently the brunette endured the crotch rope next “You are slacking” she told her captor flatly “The one you tied before you chased me through the woods was much tighter” Another chuckle of the Asian “We can adjust it if you insist”

“No” Kate demurred “It is fine as it is – I will be probably sore down there anyway” Her leg bonds followed the usual scheme: Three rope bands above the joint, three below.

Not too much later the brunette´s body was enshrouded by two layers of shrink wrap, over her rope bonds the Asian wrapped tape bands “This is overkill” Kate sighed inwardly as her body was covered by a third and a fourth layer of blue tape. She swayed slightly on her bound feet. A blue posture collar held her head steady and forced her to stare ahead.

Alecto gave her the once over:

“You do really look stunning, Kate! Let us complete your outfit. She walked to the table with the materials to restrain them and returned with an item, she let dangle before Kate´s eyes.

An old rubber racing cap. Kate now felt the cap stretched over her skull and the strap snapped under her chin. “It is really a shame to bury your beautiful hair under that cap, but the reason will soon become clear to you, Darling!

A heavy padded white blue mask cut off all light. Ear buds followed suit. Kates only sense available was her hearing. For now.

“And now the gag!” their captor seemed exhilarated “She has done this on purpose” the brunette thought “I cannot see what she will use as a gag” She felt though that the chin strap of the bathing cap was loosened: A large wad was pressed against her lips. Kate gagged at the taste “These are the two socks you were wearing this evening! I hope you enjoy the taste!”

No, Kate did not enjoy – but she suffered in silence as her captor enshrouded her lover face with pass after pass of translucent tape. Then she felt that the chin strap was strapped tight again:

Kate groaned inwardly. Said strap caused her to close her jaws even more together. “As if it is not bad enough to be forced to chew on a pair of used socks”, Kate fumed. But if she thought her handler was finished? She was wrong: A stocking was pulled over her head, then the villainess covered her head with blue wraps.

Alecto stepped back and appraised her work: perfect! Kate felt that her wrapped body was lifted and carried up the three steps of the ladder. It´s metal felt cool under her nyloned soles. What she could not see, but feel was the increasing pressure of more wraps, as the Asian wrapped her body from ankles to shoulders with more blue tape against the post. Kate felt that the ladder was pulled away. So tight were the wraps that her body did not even sag once inch.

The black haired woman eyed her work critically: a blue and a red mummy stood before the fire place. Only there bare breasts and nyloned feet were not covered. The tips of their toes almost touched, only one final adjustment to make! The smile of Alecto was very devious even for her standards.

Dorothea thought she had adjusted to her predicament. Since the pole was padded, the position was not too inconvenient. As she wiggled her nyloned toes, she touched another pair of feet – their bound big toes touched. Then she shrieked into her gag as something cold bit into her left nipple, then into her right. The blonde felt a sharp tug …

The voice of their Janitor filled her ears:

"If you two could see you might be able to make out something of the tiny clamps joining you and the good Captain nipple-to-nipple. They're nasty little numbers, cage-clamps with tiny teeth that evenly and tightly grip the entire nipple, like a little grab-claw. The clamps are joined by light cord with spring-loaded barrel clamps, so they can be tightened until either the ends of the clamps touch or the cord is taut, depending on your endowments – which are impressive! As you will find out, every movement you make will be felt by your partner! Enjoy!”

Alecto helped herself to another glass of Sauvignon Blanc, sat on the couch and enjoyed the sight: The red and the clue mummy connected through nipple clamps, their nyloned feet wiggling. With a grin she grabbed her tablet and opened an app …

Kate still tried to come to terms with her predicament when the smart eggs sprung to life!

Their captor sent her two charges on a wild ride: Sometimes she synchronized the smart eggs, so that Kate and Dorothea orgasmed at the same time, then it was the detectives turn to get teased and frustrated, then the other way around – or they got frustrated at the same time. And every movement of one woman was keenly felt by the other. At some point Alecto “enhanced” their predicament: She connected their tied big toes and taped another smart egg to their soles each – and made free use of the cattle prod, mostly aimed at their butts.

Dorothea:

The blonde tried to draw breath through her nose, breathing heavily after the glow of the last orgasm receded. She had lost any feeling of time. Long ago she had stopped trying to count the orgasms or its denials.

Dorothea felt like a slowly cooking roast in her cocoon. Obviously Kate was having just an orgasm too, the sharp tugs at her poor nipples told her. The devilish egg taped to her feet had stopped for the time being. The lawyer moaned into her gag.

Kate:

Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD was a quivering, sweating bundle of human flesh. Just as she had recovered a bit, the smart egg taped to her soles sprung into life along with its counterpart lodged in her vagina. The pain in her nipples had receded to a dull throbbing. The two pairs of socks filling her oral captivity made her jaws ache.

Her tormentor was fascinated: Under the wraps it was difficult to tell, what the mummy´s experienced. Only the wiggling and flexing of her nylon covered soles or the jiggling of the nipple clamps were an indicator.

Obviously the detective was just experiencing another orgasm. Alecto was looking at her watch. The ride of her two charges had lasted over two hours now. The Villainess decided that this was enough. She tapped a few buttons on her pad. And the devilish eggs stopped. A soft groan could be heard from both mummies.

Alecto cut the ropes, which connected the toe ties and removed the eggs from the soles of Dorothea and Kate, before she shoved the two small ladders under their feet. Kate screamed into her fully packed mouth as the nipple clamps were removed and the blood rushed back into her tormented nipples.

Suddenly the two women heard the cherry voice of the Asian in her ear buds “Listen Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the ride!” Neither the lawyer nor the detective did comment on that statement – for obvious reasons “So this is what we will doing now: I will take care of Kate first and put her to rest, you Dorothea will have to wait just a little while longer – but relax, I have a treat for you!”

Kate felt that their captor cut through the layers first which held her to the pole. With surprising strength Alecto lifted her mummified body and put her gently on the floor. The brunette felt the pressure around her head receding, as her captor cut through the bandages covering her head.

The sudden light hurt her eyes and she had to blink till she could see clearly. As Alecto loosened the chin strap of the bathing cap and cut through the mass of translucent tape which held the substantial gag packing in.

Kate groaned as the gigantic wad of soggy socks came free and licked her dry lips “Water?”

Later, upstairs:

Kate had put on a fresh set of underwear the PJ´s provided by her ever friendly host a thick pair of woollen socks and comfy Birkenstocks. She had offered no resistance as Alecto shackled her ankles and wrists and gagged her with the heavy panel gag “Let us go upstairs” the Asian told her.

In the bathroom the detective had been relieved of her bonds “You know the drill, you have thirty minutes to freshen up. I expect you to be shackled and gagged, when return. Kate just nodded tiredly. Left to her own devices she found neither a diaper or a down filled suit “Interesting” she thought “Obviously that B*tch has different plans for tonight. She showered hot and did her usual bath room routine, shackled her ankles, gagged herself and waited.

Precisely after 30 minutes her captor appeared and looked appraisingly at her “Such an obedient captive” Kate just rolled her eyes and stretched her arms out. After her hands had been cuffed – not mitted, another surprise Kate thought – she was led to her bedroom and was surprised again. Her covers were already thrown back.

This time the detective could not hide her surprise “You should see your face!” Alecto chuckled “There more surprises detective!” she pointed to the round table with two comfy chairs: On it stood a steaming hot bowl of soup, a bottle of white wine and a glass.

“Listen Captain! As you see your accommodations have improved, that can change though if you try to escape or pull off another stupid stunt, understood?” The detective nodded “So, I will cuff the shackles around your ankles to this long chain, she is long enough, so you can shuffle conveniently to the bathroom in your suite and back. The door will be locked – and the collar is still active. I will ungag you now, so that you can grab a bit, enjoy the wine. Listen to music – or read a book”

Kate still stared incredulously at the Asian “You still don´t believe me? Let us ungag you, before the soup gets cold – it´s a pho, hot and spicy” As her captor had locked her in, Kate still couldn´t believe her luck. Her growling stomach reminded her how hungry she was. The brunette sat down, helped herself to a glass of the cool white wine, took a sip and begun to eat with relish ….

She heard a while later that someone came up the large stair well, probably Dorothea and the Asian – her instincts told Kate that their captor had plans for the blonde, which included probably a shower, a massage and other things … she let her mind wonder as she ate. The pho was delicious and among the best the brunette had ever tasted.

Besides being a high profile enforcer – the Asian was obviously an accomplished cook too. Contentedly the detective laid the spoon aside and looked into the distance: What would tomorrow bring? Hopefully they would part ways – but Kate was sure that their janitor had a final session planned for them.

She rose, shuffled to her bed: On the nightstand laid several books. Kate was tired but not sleepy enough, may reading some light stuff would help. She helped herself to another glass of wine and began to read …. but after the exertions of the day, Kate soon got sleepy.

After she had finished her wine, she shuffled into the bathroom. The chain was indeed long enough so that she could walk easily in the bathroom. In the end she fell asleep pretty quickly – after she had racked her brain about the next day.

The detective was pretty sure that their captor had planned a final session for them. She considered it highly unlikely, that Alecto would left them comfortably tied to chair waiting to be rescued ….

Kate had put on a fresh set of underwear, the PJ´s provided by her ever friendly host a thick pair of woollen socks and comfy Birkenstocks. She had offered no resistance as Alecto shackled her ankles and wrists and gagged her with the heavy panel gag “Let us go upstairs” the Asian told her.

In the bathroom the detective had been relieved of her bonds “You know the drill, you have thirty minutes to freshen up. I expect you to be shackled and gagged, when return. Kate just nodded tiredly. Left to her own devices she found neither a diaper or a down filled suit “Interesting” she thought “Obviously that B*tch has different plans for tonight. She showered hot and did her usual bath room routine, shackled her ankles, gagged herself and waited.

Precisely after 30 minutes her captor appeared and looked appraisingly at her “Such an obedient captive” Kate just rolled her eyes and stretched her arms out. After her hands had been cuffed – not mitted, another surprise Kate thought – she was led to her bedroom and was surprised again. Her covers were already thrown back.

This time the detective could not hide her surprise “You should see your face!” Alecto chuckled “There more surprises detective!” she pointed to the round table with two comfy chairs: On it stood a steaming hot bowl of soup, a bottle of white wine and a glass.

“Listen Captain! As you see your accommodations have improved, that can change though if you try to escape or pull off another stupid stunt, understood?” The detective nodded “So, I will cuff the shackles around your ankles to this long chain, she is long enough, so you can shuffle conveniently to the bathroom in your suite and back. The door will be locked – and the collar is still active. I will ungag you now, so that you can grab a bit, enjoy the wine. Listen to music – or read a book”

Kate still stared incredulously at the Asian “You still don´t believe me? Let us ungag you, before the soup gets cold – it´s a pho, hot and spicy” As her captor had locked her in, Kate still couldn´t believe her luck. Her growling stomach reminded her how hungry she was. The brunette sat down, helped herself to a glass of the cool white wine, took a sip and begun to eat with relish ….

She heard a while later that someone came up the large stair well, probably Dorothea and the Asian – her instincts told Kate that their captor had plans for the blonde, which included probably a shower, a massage and other things … she let her mind wonder as she ate. The pho was delicious and among the best the brunette had ever tasted.

Besides being a high profile enforcer – the Asian was obviously an accomplished cook too. Contentedly the detective laid the spoon aside and looked into the distance: What would tomorrow bring? Hopefully they would part ways – but Kate was sure that their janitor had a final session planned for them.

She rose, shuffled to her bed: On the nightstand laid several books. Kate was tired but not sleepy enough, may reading some light stuff would help. She helped herself to another glass of wine and began to read …. but after the exertions of the day, Kate soon got sleepy.

After she had finished her wine, she shuffled into the bathroom. The chain was indeed long enough so that she could walk easily in the bathroom. In the end she fell asleep pretty quickly – after she had racked her brain about the next day.

The detective was pretty sure that their captor had planned a final session for them. She considered it highly unlikely, that Alecto would left them comfortably tied to chair waiting to be rescued ….
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], you have painted a picture of Alecto moving her charges with relentless inevitibility toward an, as yet, unspecified goal.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

This chapter, too, does not fail to entertain on a high, high level... highest,even.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent as always! The bondage, the ever-present nylons, the vibrators- your writing is always phenomenal. Why do I have a feeling that if you ever hosted an irl bondage weekend it would be like something out of your stories? 😉
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Any great entry into your canon of stories [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. You tales never fail to amuse and intrigue in equal measure.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

mrjones2009 wrote: 1 year ago Any great entry into your canon of stories @Caesar73. You tales never fail to amuse and intrigue in equal measure.
Thank you for your praise :) I do my best! And the final parts of Kate´s adventures will follow in due course - in 2022 :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

Thank you [mention]Tightsbound[/mention] for your kind words!
Excellent as always! The bondage, the ever-present nylons, the vibrators- your writing is always phenomenal. Why do I have a feeling that if you ever hosted an irl bondage weekend it would be like something out of your stories?

The next morning:

“Hey Girls, why the long faces?” Alecto´s enthusiasm Kate found unnerving. She and Dorothea sat shackled to their seats at the kitchen table. Except the shackles around their ankles and wrists, they were not restrained in any other way “Isn´t it fantastic? Not long and I am out of your hair!” Dorothea and Kate exchanged a look “Couldn´t be soon enough” the detective muttered under her breath “I heard that Katie” Alecto chided her “You will be delighted when you see what I have planned for our last session!” “Somehow I doubt that” the lawyer sighed

“You two could really show some more enthusiasm!” the Asian grinned “And to brighten the mood let us celebrate this occasion with a toast” Their handler stood, walked into the kitchen and returned with a small tablet with three flutes of champaign “Our gracious host the mighty state of New York provided us with this truly excellent Pol Roger!” Alecto provided each of her guests with a glass filled to the brim with the sparkling liquid.

Kate sighed obviously they could not decline that invitation. She and Dorothea raised their glasses “To you!” Alecto toasted “To you!” her unwilling guests returned considerable less enthusiastically and drank. The black haired woman insisted that they drank up.

Dorothea already felt a bit lightheaded and woozy. She had trouble to focus. Kate seemed to have the same problems. The detective shook her head to clear her eyesight “Are you not well?” Alecto sounded concerned her voice seemed to come from far away.

Then all became black.

The Asian waited two more minutes to be sure that both women the blonde and the brunette were totally out “Now girls let us get you ready for the great final!”

One hour later:

Alecto eyed her “work” critically – a devious smile crossed her lips: On the large table, back to back, their legs folded in the lotus seat sat Dorothea and Kate, held in that position by a complex web of brown 550 parachute cord, all very neat and aesthetically pleasing. Both women were naked – almost: their bodies were clad in a nude nylon body stocking which left only their heads free.

There were a few other accessories, enhancements so to speak: Some in plain sight, some less obvious: For every eye to see were the two sets of nasty looking nipple clamps with small weights, also in plain sight: the two black posture collars, which were connected, that neither the blonde nor the brunette could move their heads.

Even without the posture collars the two women were forced to hold their heads head straight and steady. Why was that? Kate and Dorothea wore heavy harness ball gags with a very large red ball in its centre. To the d-rings on the crown of their heads, a thin string was knotted, which itself was anchored to a hook in the ceiling. A heavily padded black sleep mask robbed them of their sight.

Around their waists Dorothea and Kate seemed to wear some sort of chastity belt, made of shiny black metal. What the casual observer could not see? The two large plugs: One lodged into the vagina of each poor damsel and the second in their respective anus. Kate already knew that device. Also not visible were the ear buds, which rendered the two unlucky captives deaf. For the time being those plugs were not set on sound cancelling mode – yet.

And last but not least: The large red balls of the harness gags hid a copious amount of stuffing: two pairs of used socks each: Dorothea chewed on Kate´s socks, Kate on Dorothea´s.

The two were tied back to back by several tight rope bands. A set of tight crotch ropes vanished between the legs of the blonde and the brunette: Both crotch ropes were connected, so that each woman felt it, when the other made the slightest movement.

Their wrists were folded into their laps, held there by another set off ropes. As a finishing touch the Asian had tied piece of thin string around each big toe and tied to the nipple clamps.

Alecto was very pleased with herself: The detective and the lawyer resembled a piece of art. Two beautiful sculptures: As it should be the rope work was aesthetically pleasing, tight and inescapable, secure, but not causing any permanent damage. Small signs told the Asian that both women were waking up: It was always fun to watch her involuntary models when they discovered their predicament.

Soft groans indicated that both women were awake now – and discovered they could not move a muscle: The breathing frequency of Dorothea quickened rapidly, while Kate stayed remarkable calm: the brunette tested her bonds methodically and Alecto had to admit that she admired the composure, the iron will of the detective. Had they met under different circumstances? Who knew?”

Kate did not panic “Another time tied up and gagged” she sighed inwardly “That bitch has drugged us – to make her work easier” she fumed, I should have known” The voice of their handler interrupted her dark thoughts – “Hello Ladies! By know you have probably realized your predicament fully. I have to admit I am very pleased with it. The small details of your predicament you will realize later – I will not spoil the fun prematurely.

But don´t worry, no harm will come to you. You will be found in a few hours, a day? Who knows?” The Asian chuckled “I send a message already to someone – imagine what the local sheriff will think if he finds you two, the man has a reputation as a ladies man … and I doubt he can resist the temptation to take some liberties with you. Be honest? You would have to be a saint to resist that temptation. And believe me: The local Sheriff is not a saint”

That announcement provoked negative, very negative reactions from her two guests “Impressive ladies, impressive! So vocal despite the amount of used socks and panties in your mouths!”

Alecto waited till Dorothea and Kate had calmed down “Don´t worry, I won´t be too bad! He might feel you up a bit play with your breasts … wouldn´t that be fun?” Again Dorothea and Kate voiced her displeasure as best as they could.

Unfazed the Asian continued “Calm down Ladies, I even left you a few gadgets to pass the time – so that you don´t get bored. Too bad that I have to leave you know, you know how it is: no rest for the wicked!”

Alecto pressed a few symbols on her IPad: One touch, and the ear buds were on sound cancelling mode, a second touch, and a complex program started – the brunette and the blonde were in for a long and wild ride – of pleasure, and frustration:

At times they would orgasm together, at times first the one then the other, sometimes only one, the other not – and sometimes both would be frustrated. Now and then they would get zapped ….

Of course the session would be recorded, as all the previous ones: A few days later each woman would get a small package by a courier.

10 Minutes later the vast massive gate of the estate closed behind the Asian – and Kate and Dorothea were alone.

Four hours later:

A blue metallic BMW 7 stopped before the massive gate of the estate. The driver´s window glided down and an auburn haired woman punched the code into the pad. The gate opened noiselessly and closed behind them after they had passed the gate.

“Kate´s message sounded rather mysterious the driver spoke to her companion, a tall blonde with piercing blue eyes “Yes she shrugged – “mysterious and urgent and there is something fishy about the whole affair. Neither Kate nor the witness did show up yesterday at the trial, due to security reasons. I don´t buy that – and that she invited us to stay with her here till tomorrow? I don´t know”

Kirsty Garrett parked their car, next to the two others: A black Mercedes and another blue BMW. She and her partner and companion Hayley King got out. Both women wore long down coats, jeans and ankle boots, matching their turtlenecks.

They drew their guns, high powered Heckler & Koch MK 23, firing heavy 45 ACP rounds. Hayley covered Kirsty as she pressed the bell button. The melodious gong reverberated through the silence. Nothing happened. The Briton pressed the bell a second time: Nothing.

The two women exchanged a look. Words were not necessary: Kirsty pinched in the entry code. The heavy wooden door swung open noiselessly. The auburn haired woman in the lead they entered the large mansion. Systematically they searched every room on the ground floor, quickly and precise.

Hayley was about to open the large door to the living room Kitchen Area as she stopped dead in her tracks. She listened: There was it: Barely audible, but they were there: Sounds Hayley knew only too well from experience…. the sounds of a tightly gagged woman, the sounds of a tightly bound woman in heat – no, the American corrected herself “The sounds of two women in heat”

Decisively Hayley pulled the door open and stepped over the threshold, covered by Kirsty and froze: On the large table in centre of the vast room sat two tightly bound women. Both blindfolded, both tightly bound and gagged: A brunette and a blonde.

Neither of the two seemed to register them. The body of the blonde stiffened, a very muffled low moan escaped her ball gagged mouth, then it became limp. Kirsty surveyed the room quickly: On the table she detected a tablet. Quickly she closed the distance, while Hayley covered her, took the tablet, looked at the screen – and pressed a few buttons:

The effect was instantaneous: Both tightly trussed up women relaxed visibly, their breathing slowly returned to normal “Listen you two, we free you as fast as possible, but you understand that we have to search the mansion first, right?”

“Come Hayley!” Kirsty motioned to her friend “Let us search the upper floor and the cellars! I hate surprises!” They left.

Kate was immensely relieved. So Alecto had played them a final time. The Asian had sent a message to Kirsty and Hayley. It would have been so embarrassing if local law enforcement had found them like that: Almost naked, tied up gagged and covered in sweat. She felt that Dorothea relaxed as well.

The last three hours had been a roller coaster: Kate was totally exhausted. She had long lost count how often she had been forced to orgasm or denied one. Her whole body was one pain. Her muscles were aflame, her neck stiff. The only body part she had been able to move had been her toes.

But now they were safe …. and had to wait for spell, till Kirsty and Hayley had searched the house: The American and the Briton searched the mansion from the cellar to the attic. They did not find anything extraordinary except that one of the bedrooms on the first floor had been obviously prepared for them: On the king-size bed a handwritten greeting card:

“Welcome Hayley King and Kirsty Garrett!
Enjoy you stay!
With many regards, Alecto”

Hayley and Kirsty exchanged a look “Who is Alecto?” Hayley quizzed “No idea” Kirsty shrugged “but I guess Kate and Dorothea can give us an explanation. They went downstairs into the living room, where the blonde and the brunette were still waiting. Out of one of the pockets of her long down filled coat Kirsty produced a knife, while Hayley returned from the kitchen with a sharp knife.

They inspected the restraints of the two unlucky damsels. Dorothea and Kate screamed into their gags as Kirsty and Hayley removed almost simultaneously the nasty nipple clamps. Next were the two strings which held their heads steady. Freeing the duo took considerable time.

Kate was glad that her friends did not pester them with questions as they untied her and Dorothea. The lawyer and the detective drank greedily from the water bottles Kirsty and Hayley had given them.

“When did you get the message that you should come here” Kate asked the blonde “roughly for hours” Hayley explained “We had to pack a few things and drove up here – and now tell us what happened here?”

“We will” Kate nodded “When we had a long hot shower and got rid of those” she pointed at the girdles she and Dorothea were still wearing “Are those what I think they are?” Kirsty feigned innocence “My lips are sealed” Kate returned “Right” Hayley nodded “You two have shower, freshen up, Kirsty and I will prepare a meal!”

One hour later:

Kate was the first to return to the kitchen – it smelled heavenly and only then the detective registered how hungry she was. She had showered long and hot and changed into comfortable lounge wear.

The brunette did not exactly move gracefully, but she felt considerably better. Kirsty and Hayley had been busy too – but before they had prepared the meal, Kirsty had changed the codes for the security system – neither of them was keen on another unpleasant surprise.

Kate inhaled deeply “Spaghetti Vongole? I could devour a cow”

After dinner they sat down in the living room and Kirsty fired the first question “And now tell us what happened here Kate!” And Kate and Dorothea told them what had happened in the last 48 hours ….

“Then she drugged us and when we woke up we found ourselves in the predicament you found us in” Kate concluded her report one hour later.
“I see” Hayley mused “The strangest thing is: your testimony at the trial proved to be totally unnecessary: The DA presented new evidence – and the defendant was found guilty on all accounts”

“That is indeed strange” Kate looked into the fire ….

The reminder of the evening passed quickly. Tomorrow they would return to New York.

Two days later: New York 11th Precinct:

Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD was shifting through fitness reports and other paperwork. There were other sides of her job she liked more. Nothing she liked more than following a lead, grilling a suspect. But the paperwork had to be done. As a Captain this was her duty. A knock at the door disrupted her line of thought.

An Officer in Uniform stood in the door “A courier has delivered a package for you, Captain. It had been scanned and tested. It is safe” Kate nodded “Right Officer Coates, give to me, I will take it from there”

When the Officer had left and closed the door behind him, Kate looked at the Parcel: She knew this Courier Service. It was renowned for its discretion. It was exclusive and it was expensive.

Since her return from Woodstock she had done everything to forget these days in the Wilderness. Of course Castle had peppered her with questions, but she had brushed him off and immersed herself into work. Doing her job distracted her. And now this: With trembling fingers she ripped the package open:

Inside laid am envelope, made from heavy, creamy handmade paper – and a flash drive.

To Captain Kate Beckett
With
The NYPD

The words were written in black ink, in a clear, strong hand. She ripped the envelope open. Inside was a card, made from the same paper. This Kate read:

“Dear Captain Beckett,

I hope you enjoyed the days up in Woodstock as much as I did! As a token of my heartfelt appreciation I send you with this letter a complete recording of our sessions. I know, a part of you enjoyed them as much as I do. And maybe your Husband might find some inspiration in the material…”

Kate´s cheeks turned flaming red, she continued to read:

“You were a worthy opponent Captain, you and blondie – and I am really looking forward to our next meeting! And we shall meet again!”

Alecto

As if in slow motion Kate laid the card on the table and starred in the distance, without seeing anything, one phrase resounded in her mind: “And we shall meet again!” The brunette pulled herself together “When we will meet again, I will kick your ass to hell and back!” And a grim smile curled her lips “I owe you big time b*tch!”
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Bravo!

And a little tease of a potential sequel.......
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

excellent series - enjoyed it very much!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

While longer than your other single case files, this was certainly noteworthy and up to your usual high standards. Well done, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This is a preview of the first volume of the upcoming Story. "The Black Lady and the Copycat":

Josepha Klingelhöfer was singing softly to herself an Italian Pop song as she was doing her chores in the vast living room of her Mistress´ Mansion in Munich-Bogenhausen, dusting the many marble statues and busts. Though “living room” was in fact an understatement, it resembled more of a hall – whose main purpose was to impress the visitor.

Bogenhausen was the district of Bavaria´s Capital where the rich and famous lived. Her Mistress had given her maid and private secretary the evening off, but Josepha had decided to clean her Mistresses impressive collection of antiquities – otherwise she had to do it tomorrow.

The 25 year old blonde sighed: The collection was vast. Patricia Hofer owned one of the most prestigious art galleries in Munich and many curators of the great museums of the world would have committed murder gladly only to lay their hands on some of its exhibits.

Josepha frowned: Didn´t she close the large Panorama doors which led on the terrace and the vast garden? Strange … she was about to close the doors again, as she felt something cold and hard in her neck. The blonde froze. “Do not move” a cool – undoubtedly female – voice informed her. Then a sharp prick in her neck and everything became black. Josepha was unconscious before her limp body hit the floor.

Josepha´s attacker stepped into the light and began to undress the unconscious woman. Out of the depths of her back pack she took some items she would need: Parachute Cord, duct tape, zip ties and many pairs of used hose ….
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 1 year ago Sounds interesting, let me know when the story is up
Consider it done :) The first chapter of the first part should be up next week.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

You love your umlauts too much for your own good Caesar. Please, tag me as well when the next story goes up.

Man, I wish this story had options to read a story without comments because then I might finally catch up on yours and other's stories! :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago You love your umlauts too much for your own good Caesar. Please, tag me as well when the next story goes up.

Man, I wish this story had options to read a story without comments because then I might finally catch up on yours and other's stories! :lol:
I will tag you gladly [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] :) The reason for the "Umlaute" is simple: Since this story starts in Bavaria I chose Names typical for that region :) And I simply love the sound of "Klingelhöfer" - it has a certain ring to it, don´t you think? :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago
AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago You love your umlauts too much for your own good Caesar. Please, tag me as well when the next story goes up.

I will tag you gladly @AlexUSA3 :) The reason for the "Umlaute" is simple: Since this story starts in Bavaria I chose Names typical for that region :) And I simply love the sound of "Klingelhöfer" - it has a certain ring to it, don´t you think? :)
I get that vibe. "Klingelhöfer" makes me think about some guy known as the Burgermeister Meisterburger...
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago ...
Josepha Klingelhöfer was singing softly to herself an Italian Pop song as she was doing her chores ...
WHAT-A-NAME!
Oh, dear... :lol: :lol: :lol:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are off to a rousing start. And I think the name is great.
Spy Task Force Completed
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago @GreyLord @Bandit666 @banshee @Beaumains @Bigballgag1 @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @Nainur @Shotrow @TightsBound @Pantyhose971 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Mineira1986

This is a preview of the first volume of the upcoming Story. "The Black Lady and the Copycat":

Josepha Klingelhöfer was singing softly to herself an Italian Pop song as she was doing her chores in the vast living room of her Mistress´ Mansion in Munich-Bogenhausen, dusting the many marble statues and busts. Though “living room” was in fact an understatement, it resembled more of a hall – whose main purpose was to impress the visitor.

Bogenhausen was the district of Bavaria´s Capital where the rich and famous lived. Her Mistress had given her maid and private secretary the evening off, but Josepha had decided to clean her Mistresses impressive collection of antiquities – otherwise she had to do it tomorrow.

The 25 year old blonde sighed: The collection was vast. Patricia Hofer owned one of the most prestigious art galleries in Munich and many curators of the great museums of the world would have committed murder gladly only to lay their hands on some of its exhibits.

Josepha frowned: Didn´t she close the large Panorama doors which led on the terrace and the vast garden? Strange … she was about to close the doors again, as she felt something cold and hard in her neck. The blonde froze. “Do not move” a cool – undoubtedly female – voice informed her. Then a sharp prick in her neck and everything became black. Josepha was unconscious before her limp body hit the floor.

Josepha´s attacker stepped into the light and began to undress the unconscious woman. Out of the depths of her back pack she took some items she would need: Parachute Cord, duct tape, zip ties and many pairs of used hose ….
Hooked already! Sign me up! Can't wait.

Josepha Klingelhöfer could have come from the page of a Tarantino script. And that is a good thing.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago and many pairs of used hose ….
Oh good. Where would we be without hose :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]AlexUSA3[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Thank you for your kind feedback my friends! Inventing that Name was indeed fun - I wanted to create a name which is typical for Bavaria. Expect the first chapter of Part one on Monday at the latest :)

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Oh good. Where would we be without hose :lol:
That is indeed a most important question :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The reason for the "Umlaute" is simple: Since this story starts in Bavaria I chose Names typical for that region :) And I simply love the sound of "Klingelhöfer" - it has a certain ring to it, don´t you think? :)
I agree, and Klingelhoefer might sound the same, but it does not look the same, the umlaut makes it more interesting. Next you start using that nice 'sharp-S' (Eszett) in a name too to make it really difficult for us :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]AlexUSA3[/mention]

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The reason for the "Umlaute" is simple: Since this story starts in Bavaria I chose Names typical for that region :) And I simply love the sound of "Klingelhöfer" - it has a certain ring to it, don´t you think? :)
I agree, and Klingelhoefer might sound the same, but it does not look the same, the umlaut makes it more interesting. Next you start using that nice 'sharp-S' (Eszett) in a name too to make it really difficult for us :lol:
I like the idea [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :)

The Dark Lady and the Copy Cat I

Chapter 1: All cats are black at night

Munich Bogenhausen, early June, evening:

Josepha Klingelhöfer was singing softly to herself - she loved Gianna Nannini! - as she was doing her chores in the vast living room of her Mistress´ Mansion in Munich-Bogenhausen, dusting the many marble statues and busts. Though “living room” was in fact an understatement, it resembled more a hall – whose main purpose was to impress the visitor. And the vast room with its shimmering black marble floors, high vaulted stuccoed ceilings and Corinthian columns served that purpose quite well. Her shiny black High Heels clicked loudly on the marble floor.

Munich-Bogenhausen was the district of Bavaria´s Capital where the rich and famous lived. Her Mistress had given her maid and private secretary the evening off, but Josepha had decided to clean her Mistresses impressive collection of antiquities today – otherwise she had to do it tomorrow.

The 25 year old blonde sighed: The collection was vast, these were only those Mistress wanted to show to exclusive guests. Patricia Hofer owned one of the most prestigious art galleries in Munich and abroad and many curators of the great museums of the world would have committed murder gladly only to lay their greedy hand on some exhibits.

There was the “Aphrodite of Knidos” made by Praxiteles – but not one of the many copies, but the original. It had been the first time that a full-scale female figure was portrayed nude. Josepha had always been fascinated by the statue: The white marble seemed to breathe!

Josepha frowned: Didn´t she close the large Panorama doors which led on the terrace and to the vast garden? Strange … she was about to close the doors again, as she felt something cold and hard in her neck. The blonde froze. “Do not move” a cool – undoubtedly female – voice informed her. Then a sharp prick in her neck and everything became black. Josepha was unconscious before her limp body hit the floor.

Josepha´s attacker stepped into the light and began to undress the unconscious young woman. Out of the depths of her back pack she took some items she would need: Parachute Cord, duct tape, zip ties and many pairs of used hose ….

Munich Bogenhausen, early June, around 1000 PM:

It had been a profitable evening Patricia Hofer thought to herself, as she drove up the long curved drive way, which led up to her impressive Villa. The Mansion had been built in the late 19th Century. Hofer had it extensively renovated and partly rebuilt. Not that the casual observer could see those changes: The secret vaults underground for instance.

A smile curled her lips as she thought back to the evening. The opening of the new Exhibition at the Kunsthalle had been eventful. She had made some very lucrative deals on the side.

Patricia had a high reputation in certain circles, when it came to shadowy business deals, to purchase antiquities whose provenance was dubious at least. Anyone who wanted to acquire artworks from illegal excavations in Iraq, Egypt, Syria or Italy and Greece and had the necessary well stocked bank account knew who to turn to. Her clients were an exclusive circle from Tokyo, to New York, Sankt Petersburg; London, Buenos Aires … Patricia was famous for her discretion, her creativity and her absolute ruthlessness.

She felt an intense tingle down south, when she thought back to the quick erotic encounter with a young aspiring journalist today. The blonde had been quite eager to please her – and Patricia was certain she would see her again – she might prove useful, in many ways …

She enjoyed the warm wind on her bare shoulders. It was the perfect day to drive a convertible. She stopped the red metallic BMW Z 4 before her garage. “This is strange” she thought. The Villa was brightly lit, had Josepha forgotten to switch of the lights? It was her evening off – and being so careless was untypical for her.

Patricia parked the car in the garage, killed the engine and got out of the car. The deep cut green silken summer dress left her shoulders bare and swirled wide around her well-toned calves. Her shiny red mane fell in a shimmering cascade above her shoulders, down below the shoulder blades. Patricia was proud of her – natural - red hair – and had a standing appointment with her hairdresser weekly.

She plucked the Gianvito Rossi Platform Sandals from her feet and padded on stockinged feet through the cellar and up the stairs. As the art dealer stepped into the entrance hall she heard classical music from the living room – and another sound: Someone … moaning? Strange …”Josepha?” she called – no response. “Josepha!” she called again, louder this time. Nothing. Instead more agitated moaning.

Patricia stepped into the monumental hall housing her collection – and froze:

In the centre of the hall laid a tightly hogtied Josepha. Well, Patricia assumed it was Josepha, judging by the spectacular figure. But she could not be sure. Why was that? The woman on the floor – it was undoubtedly a woman – was encased in Pantyhose, several layers – from head to toe.

The woman was blindfolded too – her head connected to her tied toes. She was straining against her bonds, moaning. Her bulging cheeks betrayed the fact, that she was also tightly gagged. Patricia walked to the squirming nylon encased human bundle on the floor – and knelt down: It was without a doubt Josepha.

Obviously she been disrobed and encased in pantyhose, then she had been hogtied – her ankles and toes were connected to her head, then she had been encased completely in several layers of hose.

“Good evening!” a cool voice interrupted Patricia´s line of thought. With the speed of an attacking snake the art dealer rose and whirled around to face the speaker:

Out of the shadows stepped a woman. The newcomer moved with feline grace: She was tall, entirely clad in black. From the shiny high heeled black boots to the shiny black cat suit, made of leather, the upper half of her face was obscured by a black mask. Her sleek black hair was cut into a stylish bob. In her right hand she held something that looked like a hand gun, firmly trained at the red head´s chest.

The woman had followed Patricia´s gaze: “This is a Taser and Tranquilizer gun” she explained almost casually “Believe me, you wouldn´t want to be at the receiving end” “What are you doing here and what have you done to my maid?” the Redhead demanded. Obviously she had regained her composure somewhat. The redhead was many things, but no coward.

“Wow, you are really slow on the uptake – and you aren´t even blonde!” the intruder chuckled. Patricia fumed but kept her mouth shut “What I do want? That is pretty simple” the black haired woman continued – almost pleasantly. “I am robbing you, isn´t that obvious?

Poor Josepha is a little tied up and having the time of her life!” The black haired woman was clearly amused “As if on cue Josepha´s contorted body stiffened, a surprisingly loud guttural moan escaped her heavily gagged mouth “She is a screamer, Josepha Darling, isn´t she?” Patricia´s attacker smiled deviously “She is pretty loud still - if you consider that I stuffed three pairs of your used panties in her mouth! But I digress!”

You and I will go upstairs where we will have a look at your safe in your private study” Patricia relaxed a bit “and the second one in your bedroom” her captor added. Patricia froze. The Woman in black chuckled “What? You thought nobody knows about that one? It holds all your dirty little secrets”

The Intruder was clearly amused.

“We will make a little trip now!” The woman nodded at the Sandals Patricia still held in her right hand “You can leave them here – you won´t need them!” To her surprise the Art Dealer followed the order. Her High Heels clattered on the floor. The Thief made a gesture with the hand gun: “Move – and spare us any shenanigans, will you?”

Patricia and her captor locked eyes- but the Art dealer was the first to break eye contact and turned and led the way. As they walked up the imposing curved stair well to the upper floor Patricia thought about making a move at her handler. But the black haired woman never gave her an opportunity: minding her distance: Too far for the redhead to have a go at her near enough to take her out easily.

In her spacious study she opened grudgingly the safe “See”, the black haired woman grinned “that wasn´t so difficult, be a good girl and open now the safe in your bedroom” “Rot in hell!” Patricia snarled “Who do you think you are?” “I am the one calling the shots” Patricia folded her arms under breasts “Are you, b*tch?”

The thief pulled the trigger. The Art dealer felt a sharp prick between her breasts and looked down and stared in disbelief at the small arrow in embedded in her flesh. She looked back at the black haired woman and crumbled to the floor in an untidy heap.

One hour later: Patricia´s Bedroom:

Patricia groaned. Her return to the world of the living was slow. Her body was one pain. She wanted to move, but couldn´t move a muscle. She wanted to open her eyes, but she saw nothing. Panic gripped her with an iron fist “Am I blind?” Slowly her breathing returned to normal – and slowly Patricia realized the nature of her predicament:

She was blindfolded, she was gagged and she was hogtied – and she was crotch roped! Her fists were pressed against her nyloned heels. She could not know it, but in each hand she held a foam ball. Each hand was a ball enshrouded in tape. The slightest movement of her wrists and the crotch dug deep into her soft flesh. She groaned: A large sponge filled her ball filled her mouth.

“Awake. Finally!” Her captor grinned. Patricia felt someone fumbling at the sleep mask which covered her eyes. She had to blink before she could see clearly. The Art Dealer had to crane her neck to look up at her captor. Patricia growled angrily. But the spongy mass filling her mouth to the brim reduced her gag talk to a low mumble.

“You know” The Black Lady, as Patricia called her nemesis to herself, chuckled “Some people are really careless when it comes to their codes and passwords” dread felt Patricia “You know where I found yours? On a post it under your desk! You know, the whole fuss you made was totally unnecessary – before I leave though – we will have some real fun, together Patty!” How Patricia hated it, when people called her that! “Before that it is time for some relaxation!” The redhead felt another sharp prick in her neck – at first nothing happened, then Patricia realized she couldn´t move a muscle any more.

With a devious grin the thief looked down on paralysed redhead and set to work:

She untied Patricia and rolled her on to her back.

Five Minutes later: the art dealer still stared at the ceiling from unseeing eyes. Except her pantyhose she was stark naked.

The thief rolled Patricia´s unmoving body without any obvious trouble on her front. Ten minutes later her upper body was tied the same way like Josepha´s: a combination between a box tie and a reverse prayer tie: In Patricia´s more a reverse prayer tie. The intruder thought the art dealer deserved that.

After rolling the redhead on her bound arms, the dark haired woman inserted the same kind of Vibrator in her Vagina. An equally tied Crotch rope completed the ensemble. “Tying those beautiful legs and feet of yours will be a special pleasure!” She grinned

True to her word, she tied Patricia´s big toes, the insteps of her feet together, then ankles, calves, below and above the joint and around her tights. The gag also followed the “traditional scheme”

Like a waitress presenting the Menu of the day, the black haired thief listed all items up, before she used them: “First a pair of well-worn white Hose, well-worn and ripe. You will like the taste! A pair of Panties – very ripe – if you ask me - I acquired them personally at the Gym a week ago and let them mature in the laundry hamper. Three exquisite Shawls of heavy silk!

Patricia returned nothing, just stared back – unblinkingly.

“A knee high sock matured for three weeks! And the most worn Hose I could find! I hope the Menu is to your liking.”

That her victim was incommunicado didn´t bother her.

“You do really look stunning, Patty! Let us complete your outfit. She took something out of her seemingly bottomless back pack:

An old rubber racing cap: Patricia felt that the cap stretched over her skull and the strap snapped under her chin. “It is really a shame to bury you beautiful hair under that cap, but the reason will soon come clear to you, Darling!”

The woman in black returned with some rolls of duct tape and began taping about each and every rope of Patricia´s bonds, except her feet and toes. “No honey, we are not ready.” Her captor chuckled

A heavy padded white sleep mask cut off all light. Ear buds followed suit.

Patricia was still paralysed so she could not see that her Kidnapper took several oversized pairs of pantyhose and encased her body in a first layer. Then symmetrical bands of tape above her ropes and tape bands followed. The dark haired thief repeated the procedure three times.

Patricia was manhandled on her feet and the thief began to wrap her body in white tape, tight overlapping, and neat layers.

More and more of her pantyhosed and taped body disappeared under tight and neat tape bonds. At last her head is covered in tape. Two additional layers follow the first. Gently Patricia was lowered on her back: Only her nylon covered soles were not wrapped: Instead the thief taped two electric toothbrushes against each sole, before she taped Patricia´s feet together.

“Have fun!” the Thief told her unmoving victim, pressed a few buttons on her Pad and left – it would be a long night and a highly embarrassing morning for Patricia Hofer: Some very scandalous pictures would find their way mysteriously in the tabloid press – and the entirely black clad thief would tip off some journalists of the break in …

Yes, the thief was very pleased with herself. Little did she know that someone followed her activities closely, someone who wouldn´t be too pleased to learn about her activities, someone who didn´t take such matters lightly, someone not to be trifled with.

Down in the spacious Great Hall the unlucky Josepha was still straining against her hogtie. The thief stooped down and whispered into her captives left ear: “Let us get you a bit more comfortable little one” …

In the entrance hall, 30 minutes later:

The black haired thief eyed her work critically and chuckled “My dear Josepha! I almost envy the first police officer who enters the Mansion tomorrow!” Josepha clearly did not share in the enthusiasm of her handler though her agitated gag talk was heavily muffled.

Whoever entered the entrance hall in the morning would be greeted by a very female nyloned mummy: Tightly taped against a post in the middle of the hall Josepha would greet the visitor: Encased in several layers of nylon. Over the initial bonds the Thief had taped symmetrical bands of tape above her ropes and tape bands. Over each layer of hose – five in total

A vibrator and a vibrating butt plug would help Josepha passing the time …With an ominous grin the black haired thief cupped both of the blonde´s full breasts, played with her nipples and squeezed and massaged Josepha´s bossom “Too bad we have not more time precious!” the thief chuckled, waved at Josepha, turned on her heels and left. As soon as she had closed the door, the vibrator and the plug sprung to life …. it would be a long night … Josepha groaned. She could not move a muscle. The thief had even tied her big toes together.

The blonde was no stranger to bondage and heavy gags – but never in her life she had tied up and gagged that tightly …
Last edited by Caesar73 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic