Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I like D. Punishment fit the crime.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A. Careful of those bare feet with the mower.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

B please.time to get her bare feet nice and dirty in the dusty shed.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Four-choice tie: Oh dear, that sounds like a lot of work for Susan, but your wish is my command, you little sadists😆

Chapter 38

Susan tried to run away, but it was too late for that: she already felt the rough rope on her wrists and knew that she would never be able to free herself. Her mother knew her trade, which elicited an appreciative smile from Susan despite the humiliating situation. Her mother didn't return the smile, but checked the tightness of the knots again. Then she looped another rope around each of her daughter's bare ankles and knotted them so that there was a few inches of space between both feet. A bandana between Susan's teeth completed the picture.

After looking at her rope artwork and then at the trampled flowers, the mother turned to the neighbor: "I know a bit about flowers too, so I know that while trampled specimens are protected, they're not particularly expensive. I think two hours of work should be reasonable. During that time, my daughter is at your complete disposal as long as you don't physically harm her!"

Susan tried again to scream indignantly into her gag, but her mother's glare silenced her. So she had no choice but to follow her neighbor. He thought about it for a moment and Susan waited anxiously for his decision. It finally said that Susan should clean up the shed first! He led Susan into the shed, left the shed again and locked it from the outside with a key.

It took Susan a few seconds to finish sneezing and to look around the shed: it was tidy, but everything was covered in a thick layer of gray dust. Just the sight of it triggered new fits of sneezing. With a sigh, she grabbed a rag and bucket of water and set to work.

She made faster progress than she would have thought, and soon the whole shed was glistening, except for Susan, the dust was stubbornly clinging to everything: clothes, skin, and hair. But instead of a hot shower, the next job was already waiting for her. On the way there, Susan left clearly visible dusty footprints.

When Susan was told the next task, she breathed a sigh of relief: What should be difficult about planting flowers? With renewed enthusiasm, she set to work. When she was done, her knees were scraped, her back arched, and her bound hands were punctured with thorns. But no breather, the next task was already waiting.

The neighbor grabbed Susan's bound hands and looped the protruding end of the rope around the lawnmower handle and tied it tightly. Then he untied her ankles. He warned Susan to mow slowly and always be careful of her bare feet. Then he started the engine.

Despite her bound hands and bare feet, Susan made good progress. But she had to be extremely careful not to slip and fall on dog poo. Although her bare soles made direct contact with the dog's disgusting droppings several times, she still kept her balance and the length of the lawn visibly melted. Susan proudly went about her last task.

And this task suited the dirty, sweating and smelly Susan just at the right time: She made several dives in the garden pond, which was shallow enough for her to stand. How could so much garbage end up in such a small body of water? Cans, tires, bottles, bars of wood and much more were taken out of the murky broth by Susan. She dived under the surface of the water several times and fished something out again. When everything was safe, she sat down on the grass, exhausted but happy. The neighbor smiled and freed her. Susan had done it: her debts were settled!

But the joy didn't last long: although her mother sent her to bed straight away, Susan woke up the next day with a cough, runny nose and chills. Luckily, according to the doctor, it wasn't contagious, but he still ordered strict bed rest! When Claire heard this, she wanted to ensure Susan's bed rest herself.

How does daughter Claire ensure that?

A) She mummifies Susan under her bed cover
B) She ties Susan spread eagled to the bed posts, puts the bed cover over her body
C) She ties Susan spread eagled to the bed posts, places a mug of hot tea on her stomach for Susan to drink with a long straw.
D) She puts Susan in a sleeping bag, close the zip and secure it with a small padlock
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Forced bed rest has to be B (maybe just her bare feet exposed under the covers)
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

You really worked her hard in that last chapter.

B. She deserves some rest.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Variation C
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Could I have A, but with her bare feet sticking out of the end of the bed?
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A B mix in Chapter 39

Feeling so bad, Susan didn't resist at all when she felt the ropes around her wrists and ankles. She allowed the daughter to stretch her bound hands and feet and 'spread eagled' them to the four bedposts. Then the daughter instructed the tied patient to raise her abdomen, buttocks and legs a little and threaded a bed sheet under her body. Expertly, she began to wrap the bed sheet completely around Susan's body until only her head and bare feet were showing. Arms and legs were each wrapped separately in a pillowcase. So Susan was simultaneously mummified and her limbs attached to the bedposts. At the end, Susan was still covered with the duvet. Then the daughter left Susan alone.

Susan quickly realized that she couldn't free herself. But the duvet provided the necessary warmth. So Susan quickly fell asleep, but woke up every time she tried in vain to roll over. And a second thing very soon interfered with her sleep: Susan began to sweat profusely. On the other hand, it might have been a good thing to sweat out the viruses - but lasting sleep was out of the question! And everyone else was sound asleep, so all Susan could do was dawn towards the next morning.

When Susan was untied the next morning, she went to the doctor. Despite the daughter's intensive care, it took a few days before Susan was completely healthy and before she could do sports or tie-up-games again.

When Susan was finally declared "fully healthy again" by the doctor, Claire invited her to the local indoor pool. After some time, the daughter wanted to tie Susan again. Susan obeyed, of course, already clasping her hands behind her back. She was very excited to see what bondage awaited her this time. She got goosebumps from excitement. But the daughter instead tied Susan's hands parallel in front of her body. Then she ordered Susan, who was a good swimmer, …

What does the tied up Susan have to do in the pool?

A) Jump into the water from the edge of the pool.
B) Retrieve the locker key from the bottom of the pool.
C) Swim the full length of the pool once
D) Find the key to the handcuffs Claire is chained to a post outside the pool.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

D please.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

B please
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’m going to be awkward. B combined with D. (Clare’s keys are at the bottom of the pool).
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B D Combination, as wished

Chapter 40

When Susan heard the handcuffs snap shut around Claire's right wrist, she wasn't just shivering from the cold: she had to be dreaming - Claire could never really do that! She protested until Claire lost patience and gave Susan's hair a quick but violent tug. The pain was so intense that Susan could only see blurred from sheer tears. "Not a single sound, or you'll get to know me from a much stricter side, got it?" Since Susan's scalp was still so sore, she just nodded.

"Fine. Now turn around, face the wall. Don't you dare turn around." Susan obeyed, curious to see what Claire was up to next. While her eyes took in only the tiles on the wall, her ears registered various sounds: bare feet on wet tiles, voices, doors slamming, water lapping - and a strange metallic click. Susan couldn't figure it out, but when the daughter allowed her to turn back to the water, she couldn't see Claire anywhere. She walked around a bit until she heard a loud giggle and a shout: "I'm over here, you slowworm!" Claire stood against the wall on the opposite side of the pool and waved at Susan.

Susan was relieved but found it odd that Claire only used her left hand to wave. As her gaze slowly drifted to the right, she realized why: Claire's right hand was handcuffed to a pipe in the wall! Claire yelled at Susan to use her key to unlock the handcuffs. When Susan called back that she didn't have a key, all the other bathers laughed. Claire looked startled - she hadn't expected this reaction from Susan! Then she called to Susan: "It can't be! The key must be somewhere in the building! Please help me - I don't want to stay here overnight! How should I explain this to my mother?"

"It's your own fault, I don't have a key anyway!". Susan knew, of course, that she could never leave Claire here - first of all, Susan herself was still handcuffed, from which she could never get out without Claire's help, and secondly, Claire's mother would give her hell if she had to get her daughter out of this situation personally. But Claire's startled face was priceless - just punishment for losing some of her beautiful hair. Knowing that she had the advantage despite her hands being tied as well, Susan said to the chained Claire: "Either you tell me where the key to your handcuffs is, or your mother can pick you up here and free you personally - your decision !"

Stunned by Susan's threat, Claire could only stammer that she threw the key in the pool. Susan groaned, but she threw herself into the pool. Despite the clear water, she had to dive up and down several times before she found the key. And despite her eyes burning with chlorine, she managed to unlock the handcuffs. Then they both showered, changed and left the hall.

Back home, the daughter invited Susan to play with her dolls. Not wanting to disappoint Claire, she played along even though she felt way too old for it! When the mother noticed that the game was not fun for Susan, …

What is Claire's mom doing to make the game more interesting for Susan?

A) She kidnaps the dolls, both girls have to free the dolls and arrest the kidnapper.
B) She robs the tea party. Both girls have to let their mother tie them up to protect the dolls.
C) One of the dolls suddenly becomes angry, forcing the mother to tie up the two girls.
D) The dolls tie both girls to chairs, apply make-up to their faces and lips and braid their pigtails.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

D please. Supernatural.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

B please
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

B please
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A and get mum tied up for a change.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I’ll go with B
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Happy New Year, clear victory for B

Chapter 41

Although Susan didn't say a word, mother Carol - unlike her daughter - soon noticed that Susan wasn't enjoying the game much: Susan's pleading looks and her monotonous way of speaking left no doubt about that! She tried hard to think of what to do - her daughter Claire wouldn't like it if she just quit the game! Then she suddenly smiled and silently left the room.

Susan groaned loudly as the mother left the room without saying a word - apparently this childish tea party was going to go on forever! Claire, on the other hand, hadn't even noticed that her mother was no longer in the room: laughing, she poured what felt like the fiftieth cup of imaginary tea into the real cup.

Susan rolled her eyes in annoyance - when suddenly a familiar voice said: "Don't peek and don't move! This is a robbery!" The girls turned slowly and saw a figure wearing the mother's shoes and dress, and also a black stocking mask, revealing only the eyes and mouth. In her left hand she held one of the dolls and in her right a pair of scissors. She held the scissors to the doll's neck and gave Susan a conspiratorial wink. Susan understood and slowly raised her hands. To Claire she said: "Better put your hands up too! If we do what the robber asks, she won't harm us or the dolls, will she?"

The daughter laughed too, raised her hands as well and said cheekily: "My combat dolls will defeat the intruder! Come on!" The dolls sat still. Susan said, her hands still raised, "You fool! The combat puppets can't intervene without endangering the life of the hostage puppet - and neither can we!" The mother said, "Right! And if you don't want to harm the hostage, sit down very slowly and clasp your hands behind your back, but now!"

Both girls obeyed and felt their hands tied rock-solid crosswise with ropes.Then the mother relieved both girls of their socks and tied their bare feet parallel to each other. "So you can't run away and alarm the cops! And so the neighbors can't hear you...!" She pinched both hostages' noses until both girls gasped and were gagged with the other hostage's socks. The girls were made to sit facing each other, and then the mother tied the girls' bare feet to each other's feet in such a way that each could see each other's bare soles, but could neither get up nor run away.

Satisfied with her work, the mother said, "Fine, Marcy the doll will guard you while I search the other rooms for valuables. Have fun!" Both prisoners quickly realized they couldn't untie the knots and sat quietly, facing each other. Both enjoyed the game very much.

It was some time before the mother came back, but it was much too fast for Susan and Claire. The mother ungagged her two hostages, who were still tied together, and said: "Unfortunately I didn't find anything except these stupid dolls. And they don't talk to me. Maybe I should cut the throat of one of the dolls after all!" When Susan saw Claire's shocked face, she quickly replied: "Please don't! It's not their fault and they don't know anything either! But.. maybe you can get the info out of us by tickling, Mrs. Burglar! How about you tickle my bare tied feet intensely for thirty seconds and if Claire doesn't reveal the stash within that amount of time, you continue with her feet? But please spare the dolls!"

The next few minutes, under the interested eyes of the dolls, there was a lot of laughter. Only when both girls were bright red from laughter and on the verge of fainting did they reveal the place where the girls' and mother's jewelry were stored. Under the interested eyes of the dolls, the mother finally untied her two sweating and gasping hostages and continued the tea party with the two, which Susan now liked much more.

When Susan got home, her mother said she had an important video conference coming up. Because the mother couldn't lock her bedroom door and knew that Susan was often darting around the apartment looking for something, Susan agreed to be tied to a chair in the living room. She wasn`t gagged for safety reasons, but agreed to keep her mouth shut and only call out in dire emergencies.

After Susan was tied to the chair (hands crossed behind the backrest, bare feet separately to the front legs of the chair, torso to the back of the chair), the mother left her alone.

What happened to Susan?

A) The chair tips over because Susan is fidgeting too much.
B) A fly is getting on Susan's nerves.
C) The pressure in Susan's bladder is slowly but steadily increasing
D) Sunbeams blind Susan as soon as she opens her eyes.
E) Susan's chair hits a shelf, causing paint cans to spill over her head.

Supplementary question: Is the event such a major emergency that she calls her mom to untie her? :?:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

D.

Yes. She calls out so her mother blindfolds her. As penalty for calling out she is gagged with a long sock but no mouth stuffing so she can breathe but can’t talk coherently
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

E. Susan does not cry out but when her mum finds her there’s some sort of consequence. Like having to clean the paint up hands tied behind back, or a somewhat rough cleaning Susan up.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

A please. Susan doesn’t call out but mum comes anyway , props the chair up then ties the chair to something more solid and blindfolds and gags her.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I go with Alison’s. Sun gets in her eyes. She calls for mum, ends up blindfolded and gagged for her own protection.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic