Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I’ve been reading this story since I discovered this site. Finally I cane vote, and I’ll say A.

Thanks for this quirky but wonderful saga.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

A
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

B please
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

"D" it is
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A wins

Chapter 118

"Hey, what's this?" Claire scolded. She needed some time to balance herself. Surprised, Susan asked, "But... I think you like our games!" "I do too! But now I really have to train, or I'll completely embarrass myself in the performance! Please untie me - you're welcome to tie me up after training!"

But Susan ignored that. Instead she began to sob. "Don't you like me anymore?" Claire said no, hopping on one leg. "But I really have to practice or I'll get a bad grade!"

But Susan said: "Then show me your number - maybe I can give you some tips! Go on!"

Claire sighed and resigned herself to her fate. She jumped on the floor and did the exercise on one leg. Susan was impressed. "Yes, but I'm twice as fast on two legs!" complained Claire. "You can do it on one leg too. Come on, I'll stop the time!" Claire reluctantly repeated the exercise.

Susan shook her head sadly. "You snail!" Then she tickled Claire's foot, which was tied to her thigh. Claire fell to the ground, but managed to catch herself with her hands. She didn't know how long her bare foot was tickled, but she enjoyed it. When she was untied, she was able to do one more run, which worked perfectly.

After a brief drinking break, both girls rehearse the number that is to be the climax of Claire's ballet performance: like her colleagues on the performance day, Claire will transform into a mermaid. In order to do this, her legs are forced into tight pants that have only one pant leg, at the bottom of which is a fish tail fin in brightly colored glittering colors. The artists have to swim with their legs and feet pressed together and turn specific lanes and circles. After training, Mermaid Claire wanted to get out of the water, but Susan told her not to - first she wanted to tell her her idea for a new game.

A) Mermaid Claire stays in the pool. Susan ties Claire's hands in front of her body. Claire has to swim from one end of the pool to the other as quickly as possible.
B) Mermaid Claire stays in the pool. Her fishtail is tied to the pool ladder. Claire can swim but cannot leave the pool.
C) Mermaid Claire steps out of the pool. She is hung upside down to dry by a rope wrapped around her fishtail.
D) Mermaid Claire steps out of the pool. She is tied up to dry in the scorching sun, her hands and fishtail tied to opposite posts.
E) Mermaid Claire steps out of the pool. She is being roasted on a horizontal stake.
F) Mermaid Claire is stuck in a net which hangs from a branch hanging over the water.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

C
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

E please. Sounds like she’s being roasted in a slit. Nice fish supper.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

E
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

I like F. She’s like been caught in a fishing net
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

F
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

E and F wins

Chapter 119

Claire loved the idea. She pulled herself out of the water and lay on the warm grass. Since she couldn't walk with her feet tied in the mermaid's tail, Susan simply pulled her by her hands through the grass to the place where the net lay. It was lying on a pile of leaves directly under a tree. Susan cleverly climbed the tree and attached four ropes, knotted together at one end, to a branch using a kind of pulley. Meanwhile, Claire attached the other ends of the rope to one corner of the net according to Susan's instructions.

The mermaid watched her work with fascination. "Now what?" she asked. Susan laughed: "It's quite simple: you somehow ended up on dry land. And you absolutely have to get back into the water, otherwise the sun will dry you out and you'll suffocate in agony. However, you've lost your bearings in the heat and are crawling - instead of towards the sea - straight towards the pit. I'll do everything else..."

Oscar-ready, Claire crawled forward millimeter by millimeter. She wheezed and coughed as if she were suffocating and begged for water. Susan applauded internally, but had to stay hidden! At some point Claire lost her grip on the ground and fell - but was caught by the net. Thanks to the ingenious design, the net automatically closed over her head. Susan pulled the net a little further up with Claire and then called out: "Let's see what delicious things we caught for dinner today!"

Claire screamed and struggled in the net, but she was trapped! Susan poked them lightly with branches and said: "Good meat, high fat content! Perfect." Both laughed.

Susan left Claire hanging for a few minutes and disappeared into the forest. Claire fought against the net again in vain, but then gave up and waited anxiously for Susan to return. When Susan returned, she had a few thick branches and several pieces of rope with her. With this she built two large triangles, which she connected at the top with a long branch. She set up the structure and secured it with stones to prevent it from tipping over.

She finally finished and got some plastic boxes. She stacked these up to just below the longitudinal branch. Then she freed Claire, who had been following everything with interest, from the net and ordered her to lie on her back on the boxes. She pulled Claire's hands and fish tail up and tied them together over the branch. Then she wrapped another rope around the post, about stomach height, but much looser than usual. Claire's face was a question mark.

The realization came suddenly as Susan removed the boxes. Claire hung in the air, only the hand and foot ropes held her in place - and the third rope around her stomach, through which Claire fell a few centimeters but did not hit the ground.

Susan laughed, "Now it's time to grill you, my little fish!" Claire laughed too, knowing there was no real danger. She enjoyed hanging on the pole while Susan prepared the grill. After swimming, some warmth would do Claire good!

How is Mermaid Claire "grilled?"

A) Susan places lit tea lights under Claire.
B) Susan pours warm water over her.
C) Susan wraps Claire in aluminum foil.
D) Susan blows Claire with a warm hairdryer.
Last edited by johopp 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

C
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

If her feet are exposed then A

If , as I think, her feet are wrapped in the costume, then D.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

D it is
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

A
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A and D Mix in

Chapter 120

Claire's excitement grew. She had never been “grilled” before. What did Susan want to do with her? But the ropes that held her also gave her a sense of security. And because Susan had many loops of rope wrapped around her entire body, the pull was evenly distributed even though she had no contact with the ground. She closed her eyes in pleasure and waited.

Susan briefly left the room, but soon came back. She had her mother's cooking apron on and explained: "So that the mermaid roast on the spit is nice and tender, it has to be grilled in two stages. But first for the vitamin balance...". She stuffed a red apple between Claire's teeth. "Don't spit out!" Claire nodded happily. Then she watched as her friend plugged the hairdryer into the socket and turned it on. She checked the temperature with her hand and approached Claire.

Claire jumped briefly as the warm air caressed her bare armpits. But she quickly got used to it and almost felt like she was in a spa. She sighed wistfully as the hairdryer turned off. Her friend laughed: "The fillet should be nice and tender now! But so that the fish is well cooked and has a crispy skin, I'm going to turn on the grill now!"

Out of the corner of her eye, Claire saw Susan light several tea lights and place them under her arms. The flame was far enough away from her skin. Only the hot air rose and warmed Claire's arms slightly. "Almost done! Finally...!" Susan took the tea lights and...

A) runs the flame quickly over Claire's forearms.
B) drips wax onto Claire's body.
C) blows out the tea lights and leaves Claire hanging in the smoke (with enough ventilation)
D) puts the burning tea lights on the table as decoration.
E) places the blown-out tea lights on Claire's stomach.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

B please
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

B
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Im following the crowd and going with B too.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 121

Carol came in. "Girls, do you want something to drink? What is that?" She laughed when she saw her daughter in a fish costume on a spit. Susan explained that Claire's fish should be grilled and held the lit tealight closer and closer to Claire's skin. “Make sure the costume doesn’t catch fire!” shouted the mother.

Susan nodded and brought the tealight closer to Claire. She could already feel a slight warmth on her skin! Suddenly the mother shouted: "Stop!" and blew out the flame. It seemed too dangerous to her!

Two synchronized sighs of disappointment sounded. But then Mom apparently accidentally bumped her hand against Susan. She wobbled and held the tea light at an angle. Hot wax dripped onto Claire's upper body, she felt the heat, but before the skin was seriously burned, the wax cooled and formed a white solid layer on Claire's stomach. The mother lit more tea lights and together with Susan they dripped more wax onto Claire's arms, legs and upper body. Claire winced briefly each time, but the pain quickly subsided and she looked with fascination at the pattern of white wax spots all over her body.

After a few tea lights, the mother said: "I think the fish is cooked now! Enjoy your meal!" She took a fork and a dull knife and placed them next to the fish. Ssan followed suit. "Wait! One thing is still missing so that the fish contains enough vitamins!" Claire, tied up and covered in wax, had an apple stuffed into her mouth. Then souvenir photos were taken and “fish” Claire was left lying there for a few minutes before she was untied and thanked profusely for the great experience.

After she was "eaten" and untied, Claire stayed in her costume because she wanted to continue training for her big performance. Susan helped her into the water and watched the training.

Susan was envious of how gracefully Mermaid Claire moved in the water! "Unfortunately, I'll never be able to do that!", she sighed. Claire jabbed her finger in her stomach and said, "Of course you won't - fat always floats to the top!" She watched in amusement as Susan pulled in her nonexistent beer belly.

Skillfully, she dodged the slippers that Susan threw at her. Then she left the pool and said: "But I have just the right weight loss program for you. Help me take off the mermaid costume and follow me!".

She led Susan down to the basement where her mother had set up a gym. Susan saw punching bags, a treadmill, skipping ropes, expanders and much more. "My mom trains here regularly and I train occasionally!" Claire explained. Then she continued, "And your first workout starts right now - as soon as you step barefoot on the treadmill!"

Curious, Susan obeyed and climbed barefoot onto the treadmill. She held onto the side handles and Claire taped her wrists to the side frames - one on the left side and one on the right. Then she started the treadmill. Immediately, Susan's bare feet moved without any further action on her part - while her hands were taped in place.

A) The treadmill runs for a short period of time, but at high speed.
B) The treadmill runs for a longer period of time, but at a low speed.
C) Susan is asked quiz questions. For each wrong answer, the speed of the treadmill increases by one level.
D) Claire always stops and starts the treadmill when Susan least expects it.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

C

I hope there are some Impossible questions

That would keep me fit
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

C
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C it is!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

It has to be C.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic