Cross Country: Vote for an AI Damsel (M/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cross Country: Vote for an AI Damsel (M/F+)

Post by TapeTurtle »

Trying something new (and kinda weird) again — hope you all enjoy it! [edit — making this a lot simpler]

How this works: Every chapter of this story will be based on an AI model that someone votes for via comment/reply. Most of the models I found so far have been from the Instagram account ElitePics. I will pick a few images from the account and link them to the story. The audience will vote on which damsel they’d like to see bound and gagged in the next chapter.

For example, if you all were to vote for this image:

The next chapter would feature a story that would have to involve both this model being bound and gagged and also a train of some kind.

Obvious disclaimer: I don’t own the Instagram account, and don’t claim any of the work to be my own.

Thanks for playing along! Here goes nothing:

— — — — — — — — — —

Part One:

“You really mean it? Your dad’s car? I can have it?” Justin stared at his friend incredulously.

“He left it to me, so it’s mine to do what I want with it. Win the bet, it’s yours.” Henry grinned and shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t need it. And I don’t have a reason to travel around like you do.”

“I thought you were just joking. I mean that’s not really possible, right?” Justin studied his friends face, expecting him at any point to interject and claim he was kidding. “You’re really serious.”

“Dead serious. I don’t think you can do it. But I’d have a lot of fun watching you try.”

“So you want me…over the next year…to travel to every state in the U.S.”

“…which you do every year for work already.”

“Right. But you want me to find a woman in each state. And somehow convince that woman to let me…tie her up. And then you want a picture?” Justin couldn’t believe the words coming from his own mouth. “Does that about sum it up?”

“You just about got it buddy. A year. You can get this done in a year. Want more time?”

Justin went silent. He looked outside of his house, where his friends red Lamborghini, his dream car, waited outside, just out of reach.

“18 months.” Justin said, taking a deep breath, realizing what he had just signed himself up for.

“You’ve got a deal.” The two men shook hands. “Where do you think you’ll start?”

“I don’t know. Haven’t really had time to game plan yet,” Justin replied, only half telling the truth. He knew where he’d be starting — back home, in Connecticut.

— — — — — — — — — — —

Which model should be Justin’s kickoff damsel?

A) Image
B) Image
C) Image

Thanks for voting!
Last edited by TapeTurtle 1 week ago, edited 11 times in total.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

I created a Flickr album of potential damsels, if anyone would like to begin their nominations there!

Here’s the link:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/200464196@N02/58nX6Ck85r
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

I don't know why but this is reminding me of this old flash game called Franks Adventure lol where you had to go around collecting nude photos to sell lol
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Just looked it up — that’s really funny. Hopefully this story will be more fun and a little more consensual.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Thinking about it he should start with C
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Would go for B :)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I'll go with B as well.

Good grief, there is a lot of botox in there. With that much botox, Jason will inevitably cause one or more of the girls to burst when he tries to steal a naughty squeeze.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

B please.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I gotta go with C.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Model B is the Winner!

Chapter 2: Connecticut

Justin walked through the doors of Spinteck, an incredibly small IT firm he used to work at based in his home town of Meriden, CT. Besides his backpack, he was holding a large brown paper bag. He waved hello to the receptionist, who grinned and stood up to give him a hug.

“So good to see you Justin! You look well! What are you doing here so late? It’s almost 5:00! If you’re here to visit, almost everyone has gone home.”

“Oh I figured. I’m just here to see one person. Is Anjali still here?”

“You know she is — she’s always the last one to leave. She locks up for me most nights in fact.” The receptionist began gathering her belongings. “Which actually is a good transition. I’m heading out for the day. Will you tell your family I said hi? And remind Anjali to get ALL the lights turned off this time. She forgot yesterday and I got an earful.”

“I’ll make sure. So good to see you.” After another polite hug, she walked out the door, and Justin made his way into the office, then did a quick scan of the room. The managers offices were all empty, as were all five desks in the bullpen, save one, where one brown haired young woman was working diligently at her computer with her back to the door. She was wearing a tight, plain gray t shirt, yellow pants, and a pair of white sneakers.

“Shouldn’t you be heading home? You never know who might wander in after hours at a place like this,” Justin called out. His best friend, Anjali, span around in her chair.

“Holy shit. Holy shit!!! What are you doing here?” She charged up to him and wrapped him in a tight hug. “You couldn’t make it a full month without seeing me again, could you?”

“The pain of separation was unbearable. You complete me.” Justin gave his friend a shit-eating grin, which was met by a punch to the stomach. Anjali was right though — Justin had just been home to visit his dad after his mom had passed away several months ago, after only usually making it back two or three times a year. “I brought us dinner,” Justin continued, showing her the bag. “And wine. Are you down to hang out for a while?”

The two ate and drank for over and hour, catching up on work, family, and eventually, after their second bottle of wine, Justin’s new challenge.

“Hold up. You’re traveling around tying girls up to win a car?” Anjali squinted unsure whether or not her friend was joking, refilling her wine glass. “That’s not real.”

“It’s real.” Justin held out a photo on his phone. “Here’s the car.”

“That’s not…Justin…is that the same one?”

“Good memory. It is. Same kind my dad sold to help care for mom. And I might be able to get a new one for free.”

“Okay. Well shit. I guess…I guess it’s a worthy cause.” Anjali sipped her wine. “So how many have you managed so far?”

“Zero. Came back home to try and find someone to start.”

Anjali raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Where do you suppose you’ll start looking. Kind of a small town. Not a lot fish in the lake, if you catch my drift.” She took another sip of one as Justin grinned sheepishly. Anjali glanced at her friend’s backpack. “Oh…so…me.”

Justin’s face went red. “I was hoping so, yeah. It would just be for a few minutes. I hate asking, but maybe we can head to your apartment and do it really fast and then I’ll be gone and owe you for the rest of my life.” Anjali seemed to recoil at how fast her friend was talking now.

Anjali sighed, then stood up, swaying a little, brushing the small flecks of crumbs off of her shirt. “No — that’s ok. Let’s just knock it out here. What do you need?”

Justin went white. “Here!? I mean…thank you, you’re amazing, you’re unbelievable, but…here? You’re not going to get in trouble?”

“Trouble???” Anjali scoffed, almost offended at the suggestion. “I run this place, Justin, don’t you remember? I’m untouchable!” She began talking louder. “In fact…” moving quickly, and clearly inebriated, Anjali loosed the drawstrings on her pants, sliding them off onto the floor, exposing her tone, bare, deep brown legs. “I can do whatever I want in here!”

The two laughed hysterically. “Okay then, if you’re so sure!” Justin moved to his backpack and pulled out a roll of chrome sliver duct tape.

“Oh — shiny. You’re gonna make me look pretty in that!” Anjali snorted laughing, before turning around and placing her hands behind her back.

She was right. She did look pretty. When Justin finished, he took a few steps back to look at her. The duct tape had been wrapped around her wrists behind her back, but also above and below Anjali’s incredible chest, making her breasts balloon outward into the gray fabric of her shirt. Her bare legs were taped at the knees and ankles. Finally, her full lips had been concealed behind a band of taped that had been wrapped around her head several times, making her cheeks bulge. Anjali giggled into the gag and tried to smile as Justin raised his phone to take a picture.

“Mmmmmmpppphhhhhh,” She tried to say as the flash when off, laughing hysterically and trying to wrest her arms and legs free from the tape. “Fffhmm hmm fhfpmhmmm.”

“Why thank you,” replied Justin. “Now, what says we make this fun? If you can escape that, I’ll send you lunch at the office once a month.”

Anjali nodded her head vigorously, hopping around the office to find some leverage, her heavy breasts swinging with her every movement. Justin turned his back to her and looked at his phone. In a text to Henry, his friend, he attached the picture of the bound and gagged Anjali with the caption: “Connecticut — 1/50.”

Within moments his phone pinged. It was Henry replying. “Holy shit dude. Way to fucking go. Didn’t think you’d pull off even one. Wishing you luck. Long way to go.”

Justin grinned as he put his phone in his pocket, sitting back in an office chair, content to watch his tape bound and gagged best friend hop around the office until the morning came.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Next Chapter, will Justin be tying…

A) Image
B) Image
C) Image

You Decide!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Love the idea of this story! My vote is for C.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Nice part.
Going for A
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Thanks to those who have voted so far! I’ve also finished the Flickr album if anyone would like to nominate a model for future stories.
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

My vote is A
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic