Capture Club (F/M, FM/F, FM/F, M/F, F/M, M/F, MM/FF, F/F...etc.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

So happy to see this story picking up again! For once I actually have no inkling as to what will happen next. I can't wait to see how this goes.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Happy to see you back. Great update as always. The title is interesting and I wonder if it’s told by someone whom I think told it.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

Fantastic to see the Club continue as Trent suffers his second torment on the path to enlightening on Friday?!

Great stuff @Fandango 👍
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Welcome back, great to see this continuing, it's always a treat to read a new chapter. Really looking forward to seeing what Courtney has in store for Trent here, and especially compared to last time. I can't remember if I've said something along these lines before, but I genuinely think that Elisa is growing bored of the game and is desperate for some kind of retaliation to make things interesting for her. Not saying that I think she would enjoy that, but she seems to need rivalry, and no one has matched her sadistic streak so far.

I'm also really enjoying how you're playing these three relatively big egos off one another. They all seem to get each other riled up, albeit for different reasons, and it's leading to some fantastic scenes. Great job!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@Fandango, you make Courtney so sizzling hot while leaving Elisa so unappealing. And you leave me, as always, eager for the next installment. Good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 19: "I Have Much Bigger Problems Than The Fact That I Screwed Jackie's Boyfriend" (FF/M) [Part 2 of 4]

Despite her conjecture that I was not needed as a conversation partner, the girls remained in relative silence as Courtney continued her ropework. She used the other intermediate length rope to frog tie my other leg. Then she took the longest rope and just started getting really crazy with it. She threaded one end through the lashing in the frog tie on my left leg. She then brought it up and looped it through the box tie, without anchoring it to any of the ropes. She brought it over my shoulder and behind my neck and then down the other side of my body. It went back through the box tie harness. Throughout the process she was weaving the rope in and out of other ropes but never really anchoring them or cinching them. Eventually the other end of the rope was tied into the frog tie on my right leg. Satisfied with her work she stood up.

Elisa: Can I start the timer?

Courtney: Sure. Go ahead. Squirm a little for me, Trent.

I tested the bonds a little bit. The box tie seemed to be pretty secure. Then I shifted my left leg to try and get some leverage and the other leg jerked back in the opposite direction. I hadn’t paid enough attention, but her final rope had the devious effect of providing counter movements for many of my actions. I tested it further. I tried to pull my arms backwards away from my body. I was able to do so with some strain but the action pulled my knees closer together. Courtney had created a labyrinth that caused one movement to set off counter movements within the ropework. I wasn’t sure how effective this was going to be yet, but it was certainly something new.

Courtney: Awwww. You look like such a cute little marionette.

Me: Mmmmppphhhh hhhmmmppphhhhrrrmmppphhh mmpphhhhh mmpppphhhhmmmmmm.

I grumbled at her a little as she smirked and chuckled to herself.

Courtney: Yeah. I’m trying something new. Once again you get to be my little guinea pig.

Great. That old chestnut again.

Courtney: But don’t worry, Guinea Pig. In an hour you’re going to graduate to being my Little Louboutin…because I’m going to make your bottom red.

I simply rolled my eyes at the joke, not wanting to honor it with any semblance of auditory response.

Elisa: Psshhh. How long have you been holding onto that one, Court?

Courtney: Not THAT long. Sounds like somebody is a little jealous of my nickname game. It’s not my fault that yours are basic AF.

Elisa: Envious?

Courtney: That’s what I said.

Elisa: No. You said jealous. You mean envious. Jealous would mean that I’m worried you’re going to steal MY nickname game.

Courtney: Well, well, well. You and Trent, just a couple of little showoffs. Just so eager to let me know how smart you are. Words have adapted colloquial meanings. I’ll apologize for nothing.

She then leant down and gave me a couple of light slaps on the cheek before stroking my face.

Courtney: Glad I gagged you early, or else you and Ms. Pedantic over there would be racing over who can correct my syntax first.

With a last teasing stroke of my chin, Courtney walked back to Elisa and sat down on the bed with her. I dove into my work and attempted to extricate myself from Courtney’s bindings as best I could. I flexed my wrists and writhed within the ropes to try and test for weak spots. I didn’t find any immediately. But I was certainly going to keep looking. I could see the girls clearly from my current vantage point on the floor though. And I could tell that an idea was percolating in Elisa’s brain. I’d found that so long as I was tied up in her vicinity…that was rarely a good thing.

Elisa: Hey, Courtney, what do you say we play a little game while we wait for Trent here to get himself free?

Courtney: Trying to keep yourself busy? Watching him struggle isn’t entertaining enough for you?

Elisa: We can still watch him. I’ll certainly be watching him. It’s not a very active game. It’s a multi-tasking game. I want to gather your thoughts on some things.

Courtney: What did you have in mind?

Elisa: A game of Fuck-Marry-Kill.

Courtney: I’m always down for Fuck-Marry-Kill. Go right ahead.

Courtney seemed entirely unphased by this proposal. She wasn’t looking at Elisa. Elisa’s smile would have told her where this was going. To her credit…or against her credit, she seemed a little shocked by the threesome that Elisa proposed in a way that I was not.

Elisa: The three guys in our Capture Club. Sam, Dale, and Trent.

Now Courtney got what was afoot.

Courtney: Oh. You’re terrible.

Elisa scoffed in mock offense.

Elisa: What? You said you were always down to play FMK?

Courtney: He’s lying right down there.

Elisa: Does that change things?

Courtney: Kind of.

Elisa: Sorry, that you can’t be honest in the presence of certain people.

Courtney: Shut up. I’m thinking. I’ll answer your stupid question.

She glared at Elisa and gave me a guilty look as I continued my struggles but looked on intently. I wasn’t sure how I viewed this as a proper trial of Courtney’s honesty. It was probably going to be a better test of her tact.

Elisa: Does this question require a lot of thinking?

Courtney: Yes. I want to be analytical about it.

Elisa: Fine. Fine. Take your time. I hope it’s a well reasoned answer.

Courtney appeared to be weighing some sort of formula or tactic for answering this question. After about 30 seconds she finally spoke up.

Courtney: OK. I’m marrying Dale.

She then proceeded to pause again as though considering what to do with Sam and I. With little regard to sharing her reasoning.

Elisa: OK. Extrapolate please.

Courtney: Jackie would never forgive me if I killed him or fucked him.

Elisa: And Jackie is your primary consideration here?

Courtney: Of course. That’s the most important relationship.

Elisa: I hate to break it to you, Court. But married people have sex. You and Dale are still fucking if you’re married. You’re just fucking more regularly.

Courtney: We don’t HAVE to have sex. I can choose not to. That’s not part of the game. I just have to marry him.

Elisa: The game has a “spirit”, Courtney. You’re violating that spirit.

Courtney: I’ll still let him home make for me. He can be married to me and I can sleep in one bed room while he and Jackie carry on a tawdry affair in the other bedroom. Married people don’t have to have sex. We can have a dead bedroom.

Elisa: I don’t think that’s the way that the game was intended to be played. Married people have sex. Except for my parents. All other married people have sex.

Courtney gave a little snort.

Courtney: Please. Your parents have five kids. And I’ve met your parents. They are totally into each other. They do it on the reg.

Elisa: Fine. Five times. Total. Missionary only. Pajamas mostly on. No dirty talk.

Courtney: In your dreams.

Elisa: I do NOT want to think about Bill and Evelyn having sex. Do you want to think about YOUR parents having sex?

Courtney: I want my parents to be happy. All children should. I hope they’re having sex right now.

Elisa: It’s the middle of the work day in Phoenix.

Courtney: My dad works from home these days. Plenty of opportunity.

Elisa: Your mom is probably picking Christina up from school.

Courtney: She’s got basketball practice. They’ve got a couple hours.

Elisa: Fucking gross. You weirdo.

Courtney: Please. I just want my parents to be happy. I’m not THINKING about them having sex.

Elisa: Good.

Courtney: I’m thinking about YOUR parents having sex.

Elisa: Please stop.

Courtney: How could I? What a hot mental image.

Elisa looked very displeased with the direction that this was heading. She seemed much more interested in embarrassing Courtney and myself. But Courtney was running with her squeamishness about her parent’s amorous behavior.

Courtney: Your dad told me that he loved to borrow Betty when you were out of the house sometimes. He really enjoyed wearing it.

Elisa: Oh God. Nice try. I bought Betty at Lion’s Den freshman year. She’s never been home.

Courtney: Maybe it was the blue one then. What’s her name?

Elisa: Wouldn’t you like to know?

Courtney: Yeah. Well. I think that’s the one that he would borrow. Your mom loved the way that it filled his mouth and produced the most perfect guttural groans while she pegged him.

Elisa: Jesus, Courtney. You think my dad is a secret submissive? You’ve met him once. When he took us out for dinner after Kennesaw State last year.

Courtney: He’s got the same aggressive energy that you do. It has repressed, unrevealed rope slut written all over it.

Elisa: So you think that I secretly pine to be tied up?

Courtney: Absolutely.

Elisa: In your dreams, yet again. No partner of mine is ever getting me in ropes.

Courtney: I’ve gotten you in ropes multiple times.

Elisa: Hence, why we can never be together. I’m sorry you had to find out this way.

Courtney: I see. I always thought that you used this club as a recruiting tool for your more sensual bondage partners.

Elisa: Absolutely not.

Courtney: Does this mean that you and Trent can never be together?

Courtney gave me a playful wink.

Elisa: Trent and I can never be together on account of his face.

Courtney: Ouch.

I just shrugged and continued with my struggles. I was leaning the right side of my body against the ground, trying to pin the ropes so that I could stretch my elbows apart without yanking my legs inward.

Elisa: Speaking of Trent. Finish your Fuck-Marry-Kill. Enough trying to fill my mind with unholy images of my parents.

Clearly Courtney had just been dragging Elisa on a run around to take her off tilt, since Elisa was trying to either embarrass Courtney or myself with this current game. Now that Elisa was no longer in control, Courtney’s answer came swiftly and mercilessly without hesitation.

Courtney: Sorry, Trent. You’re dead. Fuck Sam. Kill Trent.

I wish I could say that her answer hurt. It didn’t. It struck me as honest. The difference between Sam and I for Courtney was that Courtney would oftentimes flirt with me and try and get me riled up. And she’d constantly needle Sam and try to crush his ego. But that was just an indicative attitude towards who we both were. I’m not the most confident person. And Sam probably does quite well with women. He has enough ego that Courtney wants to cut him down a little bit. In reality, I think I always knew that Courtney had an equal chance of killing or fucking either of us…and that chance was zero. But if she was going to have to split hairs…she’d fuck Sam.

Elisa: Oooohhhh. Cold blooded. The poor guy has a family, Court.

Courtney shrugged it off.

Courtney: Fine. What’s your answer?

Elisa: You haven’t given me options yet.

Courtney: Same three. What would you do?

Elisa: Oh. I don’t disagree with you. I’m killing Trent.

Me: Mmmmpppphhhhrrmmmpppphhhhhhh.

Again, I was unable to act surprised. I just gave a little mumble and a knowing shrug as best I could with my shoulders hunched forward as they were. This tie was a bit of a beast to try and work out.

Elisa: As far as the other two. I think I’m going to Marry Sam and Fuck Dale. Sam seems like he’ll be a better earner. Computer science major and all.

Courtney: That’s what you’re basing this off of? Earning potential?

Elisa: I mean…I can live with both of them. I don’t know if I even want kids, so father potential is irrelevant presently. I got to fuck the other guy anyway. And if you’re bringing the whole celibate marriage angle into play…I definitely want to FUCK Dale.

Courtney: You’re not going to feel guilty fucking your best friend’s boyfriend?

Elisa: Listen, I’m going to have to hide and bury this dickhead’s corpse. I have much bigger problems than the fact that I screwed Jackie’s boyfriend. You hear that, Trent, she’d feel more guilty about having sex with Dale than she would about murdering you and dumping your body in a shallow grave.

Courtney: Wait!!! I have to hide the body? Why?

Elisa: Ummmm….because you don’t want to get caught.

Courtney: Don’t I get some sort of qualified immunity in this hypothetical scenario?

Elisa: Absolutely not. Getting away with the murder should be a consideration of your decision. I didn’t just kill Trent because I don’t value him as a lover or husband. I killed him because the least amount of people would miss him.

Now Elisa turned to me and gave me a cheeky, stupid wink.

Courtney: Why am I fucking, marrying, or killing anybody then?

Elisa: Interesting. So you’re interested in murdering people if you have qualified immunity and not if you don’t?

Courtney: No!! I didn’t say that.

Elisa: I don’t know. I don’t make the rules.

Courtney: I think you do.

Elisa: I assume God is going to destroy the planet unless you make the decision and carry through with it.

Courtney: And the people of the planet I saved aren’t going to give me a pass on murder.

Elisa: Oh. They don’t know anything about it. It’s your cross to bear. The people that we save rarely know of the sacrifices that we have to make. You’re like Batman or Spider-Man.

Courtney: This is EASILY the STUPIDEST conversation that I have EVER had.

Elisa: Meh. I’ve had stupider. Your turn still. Asking me to answer my own quandary doesn’t count.

Courtney: Fine. How about the other three girls in the club?

Elisa: Not including you and me? You mean Erica, Jackie, and Abbie?

Courtney: Yep.

Elisa: Oooohhh. Interesting.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very intriguing! As usual!
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

Another storytelling masterclass. The dialogue throughout is just brilliant.

Poor Trent being the K in two girls F/M/K
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

The dialogues are very enjoyable and I feel a little sorry for Trent. Nice update as always! Looking forward to the next one.
My ongoing stories:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I don't know which is the more brilliant riff. Courtney's run on Elisa's parents. Or the FMK game in general. Extraordinarily great addition to your story, @Fandango. And I can't feel too sorry for Trent. He is just paying the price for what is coming soon.
Spy Task Force Completed
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Fantastic as always. Love the dialogue.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great part, your dialogue really brings this to life, and we learn so much about the characters without the need for much exposition. I felt a bit bad for Trent, but I'm not sure how much can be read into Courtney and Elisa's answers when they could potentially have been winding him up. As he noted himself, it was hardly a test of how honest they would be. Going to be interesting to see how they decide over the other three girls, though I also wonder how Trent would answer if that question were put to him.

My stories
S-BabyO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by S-BabyO »

Hey, hope all is well - Fandango and everyone who reads this is, an amazing story with even better dialogue which is an achievement in itself and I have taken notes on how to make an engaging loop of potential dialogue for my stories that may come in the future.

Hope this story eventually continues but I completely understand life is probably hectic for you with all the inflation going on around the world.
dupattaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dupattaguy »

This story was great fun. Will it ever continue? @Fandango
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

dupattaguy wrote: 6 months ago This story was great fun. Will it ever continue? @Fandango
Yes. I have not abandoned either of the running stories that I have on this site. I just had to put them on hold while I engaged in DeviantArt's Kinktober event. I'm writing 2000 words a day of bondage content and posting the stories for the month of October as part of an on-going event on DeviantArt. It's been taking up all of my writing and editing time and so Capture Club and No Proscenium have had to wait. The event ends on October 31st and I'll make sure that I continue both of my longform stories on the following weekend. I promise that this story will be updated again by November 5th.

I also will now have at least a dozen shorter stories to post in this website that will be more accessible to readers who want quicker, more contained stories. I do apologize for the delay and could have been better at communicating why the hiatus was taking place. Thank you for your kind words and your interest. T-Minus 10 days until we find out what Courtney has planned for Trent and what Trent plans to do with five potential captives.
algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

Hi @Fandango great to hear Capture Club will return.

Been following your Kinktober series over on DA and it’s brilliant. Look forward to the final few stories as you pull the various threads together.
S-BabyO
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by S-BabyO »

Fandango wrote: 6 months ago
dupattaguy wrote: 6 months ago This story was great fun. Will it ever continue? @Fandango
Yes. I have not abandoned either of the running stories that I have on this site. I just had to put them on hold while I engaged in DeviantArt's Kinktober event. I'm writing 2000 words a day of bondage content and posting the stories for the month of October as part of an on-going event on DeviantArt. It's been taking up all of my writing and editing time and so Capture Club and No Proscenium have had to wait. The event ends on October 31st and I'll make sure that I continue both of my longform stories on the following weekend. I promise that this story will be updated again by November 5th.

I also will now have at least a dozen shorter stories to post in this website that will be more accessible to readers who want quicker, more contained stories. I do apologize for the delay and could have been better at communicating why the hiatus was taking place. Thank you for your kind words and your interest. T-Minus 10 days until we find out what Courtney has planned for Trent and what Trent plans to do with five potential captives.
I would be interested could u link your DA?
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello. Long time, no post. I took a decent chunk of September and ALL of October off in order to participate in a writing event called Kinktober. The Good News is that I now have a dozen new shorter stories that I will be sharing on this sight over the coming months. Some are as short as 2000 words and will be more accessible for people that are just looking for a quick hit and not looking to hop into a lengthy narrative. The Bad News is that I had to table this story for over six weeks in order to do it. However, I'm back and plan to post updates twice a week until at least New Years in order to keep things rolling. In case anybody forgot where we were (since I paused mid chapter like a chump)... Elisa and Courtney are trying to determine who is the best rigger using Trent as a test subject. It's Courtney's turn to tie Trent. And she and Elisa are playing a friendly game of F/M/K in order to pass the time while Trent tries to escape.]

Sophomore Year - Chapter 19: "I Have Much Bigger Problems Than The Fact That I Screwed Jackie's Boyfriend" (FF/M) [Part 3 of 4]

Elisa: OK. Well I’m definitely going to kill Abbie.

Courtney: Harsh.

Me: Mmmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhrrmmmmpppphhhh hhhhhhhmmmmpppphhhhh mmmmppppphhhhhhhhhhhh.

I didn’t really say anything. I just kind of mumbled into the thick gag. I just wanted her to know that I heard that. And that I was judging her. Having her know what I would say or what I was thinking was unimportant.

Elisa: You guys, it’s not like that. I DON’T hate Abbie.

Courtney: Sure you don’t.

Me: Mmmmppphrrrrmmm hhhhhhmmmpppphhhhh.

Elisa: It’s just an easy decision because I’m NOT killing the other two.

Courtney: Suuuuure it is.

Elisa: Think whatever you want. Now comes the tough part.

Elisa did take quite some time to think about her answer. I was picking away furiously at my bonds, having found a knot that I could reach on my side that would give me some more leverage if I was able to get it undone. So I wasn’t keeping track of time. But it had to have been more than a minute. And it was Courtney who broke the silence. Not Elisa.

Courtney: You’re really struggling with this one.

Elisa: I am. I’m thinking it through.

Courtney: They always say that you should marry your best friend.

Elisa: Sure. But which one?

Courtney seemed a little taken aback.

Courtney: Is Jackie NOT your best friend?

Elisa: Of course she is. Jackie is my rock. We’ve been inseparable forever.

Courtney: Then why did you say “which one?”

Elisa: Because Erica is also my best friend.

Courtney: That doesn’t make any sense. You can’t have two best friends.

Elisa: Sure you can.

Courtney: That’s antithetical to the name of the position.

Elisa: My cousin got married this last summer. He has two brothers. They were both his Best Men at his wedding. He had two Best Men.

Courtney: That’s different.

Elisa: Please contextualize how it’s different.

Courtney: It just is.

Elisa: Trent, do you want to back me up here?

I actually would have backed her up. I just wasn’t in much of a position to do so. I had about four different people that I called my “best friend” depending upon the circumstance and context. Having one best friend was great. The concept of needing to have a single person hold that title was a little asinine to me…semantics be damned.

Me: Mmmmmpppppphhhhhhh hhhhmmmmppppphhhhrrrmmmmmmpppphhhhh mmmpppphhhhhhhhh.

Elisa’s lips formed a mischievous smile.

Elisa: Sorry. We’ll get your opinions when your mouth isn’t so full.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

Courtney: Jackie always refers to you as her best friend. I just thought you two were best friends.

Elisa: We are. I’m glad she says that. But I can have two best friends.

Courtney: Agree to disagree.

Elisa: Fine. Who is YOUR best friend?

Courtney: I don’t have one. It’s acceptable to have NO best friend.

Elisa perked up a little bit. She’d clearly trapped Courtney a little bit in this silly semantical argument. I kind of saw it too.

Elisa: Now who’s talking nonsense?

Courtney: Excuse me?

Elisa: You have friends, don’t you.

Courtney: Sure. Lots of them.

Elisa: At least one of them has to be your BEST friend. They can’t all be equal, can they? Whichever one is better than the others…that’s your best friend.

Courtney: That’s not the way that works.

Elisa: OK. Then explain it to me.

Courtney: A best friend is a two way relationship between two people who acknowledge that they are each other’s primary top tier companions.

Elisa: I think you’ve confused best friends with marriage.

Courtney: In the plutonic sense.

Elisa: So If Trent thinks Dale is his best friend. And Dale thinks Jeremy down the hall is his best friend. And Jeremy thinks that Trent is his best friend…then none of them have best friends?

Courtney: Yep.

Elisa: That’s so sad. Get a grip, girl. Welcome to 2021. Social structures are a little different. You’re bumming me out. I’m jumping back to the real question at hand. Marry Jackie. Fuck Erica. I think Jackie would make a better home and Erica is probably a better fuck in my mind.

Courtney: OK.

Elisa: Now your turn.

Courtney: Same question?

Elisa: Yep.

Courtney: Marry Jackie. Fuck Abbie. Kill Erica.

Elisa: That was quick.

Courtney: That was easy.

Elisa: Care to expand on your decision in any way? Didn’t know Abbie was your type.

Courtney: Sure. Jackie is the best. Prime wife material. Abbie is a little sweetheart. I could never kill her. And, while I know that she’s your friend, Erica is a bit standoffish. She’s an ice queen. That’s the gist of it. Not too much to expand on.

Elisa: Can I ask you to be a little easier on Erica?

Courtney: Relax. I don’t hate Erica any more than you hate Abbie.

Elisa: I DON’T hate Abbie. How do I get this through to you people? We’re cool. I was a bully, I took my medicine. I’m laying off her for a bit in a show of good faith.

Courtney: That’s what I said. You DON’T hate Abbie. I don’t hate Erica.

Elisa: It’s the way you said it.

Courtney: Sorry. I was unaware that there was a negative inflection. I’m fine with Erica. She just is not the easiest person to cozy up to. I’ve tried, Elisa. I make an effort. You know I do. You know how I am.

Elisa: I know, I know. She definitely has trouble wading into people. But she’s been dealt a tough hand in life. It’s not easy for her. She’ll come around to you. Maybe not Trent, but YOU for sure. Just keep an open mind. She’s still dealing with a lot.

This gave me some pause. I was marginally aware of at least one thing that Erica was dealing with, but I’d never really thought of her as struggling. And I’d certainly never thought of her as somebody that had social anxiety or issues. She wasn’t exactly bubbly or vivacious. But to me she did ooze a little bit of cool. I think I just thought of her standoffishness as a misguided attempt at mystique more than genuine aloofness. I was wondering if I should take a different tact with her in the future. And while I was wondering this, I apparently wasn’t struggling enough for Elisa’s liking.

Elisa: Hey, Trent! Let’s show a little hustle down there. I know you can do better than that! A little less lollygagging and lilydipping and a little more knot picking. You dig?

Me: Mmmmmmmpppppphhhhh hhhhhhhmmmmpppphhhhhh.

The girls moved on to some other topic of conversation while I continued to struggle and work the knots. Their current exchanges no longer had my attention as I focused on the ropes. I appreciated Courtney’s boldness and her innovative spirit. But I was starting to think that Elisa was right. The new tricks that she had tried had some flaws. In theory, it worked great. It definitely threw me off my game. It was frustrating to try and move in one direction only for my body to shift in unintended ways as I did so. However, once I’d had time to work everything for several minutes, I had figured out how the mechanism worked. It took some trial and error. But I now knew what movements produced what counter movements. And I was starting to use these to my advantage. Pulling my left leg out shifted my arms away from it. Towards my right leg. And if I really leaned into it, I could get my hand past my hip without having to strain it at all. The force of the rope was pulling it into position to pick a knot without me having to twist and maintain an awkward position that would cause my hands to cramp.

I tried this for a bit. I leaned at a very awkward angle away from the girls and stretched my frog tied left leg away from my body as far as I could. It shifted my upper body harness and I now had my hands quite close to the knots that were frog tying my right leg. The movement had pulled my head away and forced me to look in the opposite direction. But if I could pick the knots blind, then I was in decent position. So this is how I went about it. Courtney was a pro. It certainly wasn’t easy. But after some time I picked my way through the two knots on my right leg and now just needed to stretch and flex my way out of the ropes. However, right as I was entering this phase of my escape I heard a noise. A chime to be exact. The alarm on Courtney’s phone was going off. It would appear that my first hour was up.

Courtney: You know what that sound means, my little Louboutin!

Me: Hhhhhmmppppphhhhhhhh.

Courtney: That’s right. It’s time for a little spanking.

I shifted my gaze towards Courtney who had gleefully picked up a ping pong paddle and was sporting a 1000 watt smile on her face. She swaggered over to where I was writhing on the floor and sat down in front of me. It took her a second but she eventually noticed that I my right leg was untied. The ropes were still encircling the muscles, but I’d be able to squirm out of it shortly.

Courtney: Oh. That’s a bother. But no matter, live in the moment I suppose.

I could tell that she was at least a little bit disappointed that her prospects of winning were waning, but she didn’t want me to see that. And she certainly didn’t want Elisa to notice. She brushed it off as she slid the ping pong paddle in her hand underneath my chin and slowly lifted my head so that my gaze met hers.

Courtney: Now you were being a bit of a brat on Tuesday, Trent. Trying to deny Elisa. When all she wanted was to hear you howl after every smack.

I didn’t think that was fair. I have a general idea of what a “brat” is and I don’t think that it applied to my actions. I just wasn’t trying to encourage Elisa. I have an ego. Elisa has an ego. I don’t need hers getting any bigger.

Courtney: You’re not going to give me any trouble today, right, Trent?

I stared directly into her eyes. I didn’t have a choice. They sparkled at me. This was a conundrum. Elisa and I both have egos, that’s for sure. But Courtney has one to match. And yet and I never want to disappoint her. I love to disappoint Elisa but I very much am a glutton for Courtney’s approval. I crave her spotlight. And the problem is that apparently everybody is aware of it. There was the obvious temptation to break eye contact with her and to look at Elisa to gauge her reaction. But Courtney’s eye contact was fused with mine and shattering it to see what Elisa might think would have been the most humiliating option of all. Courtney’s eyes smiled at me. There was no promise of anything in them. They were entirely noncommittal. But I decided to play ball and see what good behavior might get me. I shook my head.

Me: Nnnnnnmmmmpppppphhhhhh mmmmmppppphhhhhhhh.

Courtney: You’re going to count off these spanks for me? Nice and loud?

Me: Mmmmmmmmppppppphhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmpppppphhhhhh!!!

I nodded eagerly.

Elisa: What the fuck? Trent, you kiss ass!

Courtney gave me a little wink before lowering the paddle and breaking the eye contact.

Courtney: What did I tell you, Liss? This is my parlor. And you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

The old spider and the fly metaphor again. I’m not sure that I liked being referred to as a fly for the second time this week in these analogies. But I’d committed to making a show of this spanking… and I’m nothing if not a man of my word. Courtney took her place behind me and seemingly started rubbing the paddle against my butt for good luck. Then I felt her draw it back and the first of my whacks landed with a crack against my buttocks.

Smack!

Me: Mmmmmmmmmppppppphhhhhh!!!!!

Courtney: Excellent.

Smack!

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppphhhhhhh!!!!!

The way that my hands were box tied up away from my rump and the way that she was able to push my legs apart gave her unfettered access to my exposed bottom.

Smack!

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhhh!!!!!

Courtney fell into a rhythm, not trying to elicit pain as Elisa had, but rather just pleased as punch to be asserting her dominance. There was a part of me that told myself that I might not be hating this. But then I looked up and saw Elisa grinning at me with a malevolent, mischievous air to her. She was snapping pictures with her little camera. As was her right, but that reminded me that both of these girls thought of this as the noteworthy and embarrassing part of the program. And I probably should too.

Smack!

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Smack!

Me: Mmmmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhhh!!!!!

Smack!

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

With each spank Elisa’s smile grew more and more obnoxious. Finally Courtney finished, with me having counted off her spanks with fervent enthusiasm, as I’d promised.

Elisa: I have to hand it to you, Court, you are quite the brat tamer. You’ve certainly managed to get this little putz to fall in line.

Courtney: It’s not that hard, Liss. You just have to make them realize that they enjoy having you assert your will on them. A little bit of a gentler hand goes a long way. Homeboy here loves it. Can’t get enough of his mistress.

I realize that they were just trying to get a rise out of me. Courtney was playing her role. Elisa was playing hers. I was just going to ignore them and get back to doing what I do. The only problem was that I wasn't ENTIRELY sure that what Courtney said had been incorrect. And that’s what bothered me. Maybe I did like being under her thumb a little bit. I didn’t want to like it. But my body sometimes told me things that I didn’t feel comfortable with. Whenever Courtney tied me up, my sense of identity shifted a little bit in ways that unnerved me. But I wouldn’t think about that now. I had a job to do. And that job was to escape before whatever ignominious indignation they had planned for me came my way in another hour.

I set to work picking at the knots as best I could. One of my legs was now ostensibly free and I just set to work shaking the ropes off. The odd “marionette rope” that was pulling my limbs in different directions was also effectively useless. So I laid on my side and pulled my arms down as best I could to attempt to get to the other frog tie rope. It was within my reach. Courtney was a pro, so this would take me a little while. But I could see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I’ve always said that the most important restraint is the hands. And that’s true. But Courtney was about to find out just how important it is to properly restrain a captive’s legs. I believe in myself and my resourcefulness when it comes to escaping and a mobile Trent is a free Trent.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

I was looking forward to this update! Love the dialogues and natural interactions between the characters. Great work :)
My ongoing stories:

algebrauk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by algebrauk »

The king of dialogue returns in top form! Great stuff, @Fandango! Welcome back 😀
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As @algebrauk said, you are the king of dialog. Welcome back! I think most of us know a break is sometimes necessary. But is is nice to see your tale progressing once again.
Spy Task Force Completed
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great update, absolutely worth the wait. I don't think that either Elisa or Courtney's responses to the question were particularly surprising, but I think that speaks to how you've developed their relationships with the other girls so far.
Fandango wrote: 5 months ago I stared directly into her eyes. I didn’t have a choice. They sparkled at me. This was a conundrum. Elisa and I both have egos, that’s for sure. But Courtney has one to match. And yet and I never want to disappoint her. I love to disappoint Elisa but I very much am a glutton for Courtney’s approval. I crave her spotlight. And the problem is that apparently everybody is aware of it. There was the obvious temptation to break eye contact with her and to look at Elisa to gauge her reaction. But Courtney’s eye contact was fused with mine and shattering it to see what Elisa might think would have been the most humiliating option of all. Courtney’s eyes smiled at me. There was no promise of anything in them. They were entirely noncommittal. But I decided to play ball and see what good behavior might get me. I shook my head.
This part was probably my favourite of this update - I love how Trent's temptation to look towards Elisa was overridden by his need to maintain some modicum of dignity here. Even in front of Elisa, who probably sees his position as really undignified anyway, regardless of how he handles it. That might just be my perception though.

I get the feeling that Trent will escape before the next punishment rolls around, but either way, I doubt he's going to subjected to more hot sauce after the previous debacle.

My stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Great update. I have the feeling that Trent is about to escape - and the Girls are in for a surprise .... I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

OMG it's so good seeing this being updated again! Love the dialogue, perfect form 👌
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Fandango
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fandango »

Sophomore Year - Chapter 19: "I Have Much Bigger Problems Than The Fact That I Screwed Jackie's Boyfriend" (FF/M) [Part 4 of 4]

I had almost managed to untie the knot frog tying my other leg when I heard a rustling and saw that Courtney was taking stock of whatever was in the bag that she had brought with her. This struck me as a little presumptuous. She was probably just being prepared, but I certainly didn’t intend to let her use any of it. As far as I was concerned, she was getting a little bit ahead of herself. And I’d take that personally. I had been fumbling with the knot, but I’d finally gotten it and felt it slip as the ropes began to slacken. I flexed my leg back and forth and used my hand to unwind the rope so that I could have full use of my legs.

I did so silently. Some captives in our group like to make a show of their escape progress. They like to really rub in their captor’s face that they’re on the path to freedom on their own merit. Abbie and Erica definitely do it. So does Jackie to a certain extent. It’s cute. But I always feel like with Elisa and Courtney I need to NOT celebrate the little things. Pretend like getting out of their ties is second nature. Like it’s no big deal. I’m proud of myself but the thought that escape is my expectation and not a relief will hopefully drive them even crazier. So as I shook of the ropes and pushed myself to my feet, I did so with little fanfare. I let their reactions celebrate for me.

Courtney: God damn it!

Elisa: I told you that you shouldn’t have gotten fancy. Frog ties are fun and games, but they’re a liability if you’re not well practiced in them.

Courtney: I am practiced in them. Just because you have little interest in expanding your repertoire doesn’t mean that I don’t.

Elisa: I’m fine with expanding my repertoire. I’m just not going to do it in open competition. I like to think that I respect your prowess more than that.

Courtney: Do you?

Elisa: Eh. I like to think that I do.

I had made my way over to the desks on the side of the room and was now looking for a tool that I could use to free myself from the ropes that were box tying my arms behind my back. I saw a very enticing one on Erica’s desk. In easy reach there was what appeared to be a folding serrated hunting knife. That was certainly convenient. I walked up to the edge of the desk and pushed my hands back as far as I could. It was within reach. This appeared quite fortuitous. Unfortunately, it wasn’t fixed. It was folded in and had a tricky latch system. My hands were at opposite ends of my back thanks to the box tie. I was worried that opening it was potentially a two handed operation. I tried to press the latch mechanism with two fingers and see if I could flick the knife open with my flailing other fingers.

Courtney: What the hell is that? What did he just pick up?

Elisa: It looks like it’s a knife.

Courtney: A knife?!?! Why the hell is there a knife lying there within reach?

Elisa: Don’t ask me, it’s Erica’s.

Courtney: And what exactly does Erica need a knife for?

Elisa: What part of “Don’t ask me, it’s Erica’s.” was unclear?

Courtney: The part where she has a heavy duty serrated knife on her desk.

Elisa: She left it there. Not me.

Courtney: Pretty convenient, if you ask me.

Elisa: Just say what you want to say.

Courtney: That you’re providing our test subject with tools to aid your cause. Yes. That is what is currently crossing my mind.

Elisa: I didn’t leave it there. Scouts honor.

I wasn’t sure whether I believed Elisa or not. She certainly sounded sincere. But it did seem a little out of place. It was a pretty good heavy duty hunting knife. There was a lot that I didn’t know about Erica, but it seemed like an odd thing for her to own, let own keep out on her desk.

Courtney: Was it there when you tied him up on Tuesday?

Elisa: I don’t know. I don’t keep track of where she leaves her stuff.

Courtney: Bullshit.

Elisa: Somebody’s moody.

Courtney: That’s my good rope. I don’t want to lose it.

Elisa: Another reason that getting cocky wasn’t a good idea. No need to take it out on me.

Courtney: I’ll accept responsibility for playing a little too fast and loose. But I don’t believe for a second that you wouldn’t know if it was there on Tuesday. Scout’s honor?

Elisa gave her a sheepish grin.

Elisa: No. You’re right. It wasn’t there on Tuesday.

Courtney: Did you tell Erica to leave it there.

Elisa: No. No. That I’ll give a scout’s honor to. But I know that she leaves it there as an escape mechanism. Everybody is getting so good at tying now. Even little Abbie has got skills. So she has left it there for the week and a half or so to assist with escapes. She puts it away when she’s the captor. But she was able to hop over to it and cut right through Abbie’s ropework on Sunday. Apparently Abbie was dumb struck. However, it really only works once per captor. Once you know what to look for. She’s going to have to start hiding it better.

Courtney: So you’re saying, you had an advantage due to this competition taking place on your home turf?

Elisa: Calm down. Slick can’t even get the damn thing open. It takes two hands.

She was, regrettably, correct. Try as I might I could not get the knife to slip with only one hand. I was going to have to abandon it and give another implement a go. I surveyed everything on Erica’s desk and saw a cup against the back wall that had various pens, sharpies, and a steel ruler in it. If I could get that ruler, it seemed like it would make a nice pry bar that I could use to work the ropes. Much like a car jacker uses one. However, it was at the back of her desk. I couldn’t reach it with my feet on the floor. I was going to have to get up on her desk. There was no real dainty or delicate way to do this. And her desk was far from clean. There were papers and binders everywhere. I made a quick check to make sure that there was nothing sharp or painful and then hopped up and landed in a seated position on her desk. There was more than a slight thud but the desk was sturdy and easily held my weight as I displaced a notebook. I slid myself back towards the wall and felt around for the cup. I found it after a few seconds and easily pulled the ruler out of the cup with my right hand. I then hopped down off the desk and tried to decide how I would get the ruler into position to work the knots. It would be quite the chore only being able to use one hand. I wasn’t particularly comfortable with tying box ties myself. But I was definitely seeing the value in them. I should probably practice.

First, I needed to find a way to lever the ruler into my box tie. It wasn’t going to happen with me trying to just slide it in tied cross-armed. So I walked over to Erica’s dresser and knelt down. I used my right hand to pull open one of her drawers slightly and then placed the ruler in so that it was standing on it’s end. I then used my hip to close the door so that the end of the ruler protruded out of the drawer and jutted out at an angle. I stood up but crouched and pushed my knee into the door. I had to brace the ruler so that the door wouldn’t pop open. The ruler would then slide uselessly back down. So I had to check my body up into the door of the dresser while trying to slide my arms down onto the ruler to see if I could wedge it into the binds to try and get some purchase. Eventually on the fourth dip I managed to get the ruler to slide smoothly along my forearm and wedge between the ropes and my skin. I wiggled down and with force got it to slide into place so that the ruler was almost 6” into the box tie. Bingo!

I pressed my back firmly into the dresser to hold the door shut as an anchor and began to buck and thrash my arms back and forth at a very awkward angle. IT was more up and down than left to right with the way I was bent over. However, I could feel the necessary slack entering the ropes as the fulcrum went to work at loosening Courtney’s knots. I was making progress and it appeared that the girls knew that I was on my way out also.

Elisa: Well, you gotta hand it to MacGyver over there.

Me: Mmmmmmppppppphhhhh hhhhhhhmmmmpppphhhh mmmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhhh.

I know that I had said that I don’t usually like to make a big deal of escape successes. But I gave them a little shimmy and a wink as they watched passively as I was going to make my escape. However, I was somewhat up against the clock if I didn’t want to get the second punishment. I only had 17 minutes until the two hour mark. So I hoped that this was going to work as quickly as I hoped it might.

Courtney: God damn it.

Elisa: Look on the bright side, Court. At least he didn’t cut through your nice ropes. And I can almost promise you that that ruler WAS there when I tied him up. So you can shove whatever silly asterisk you were hoping to put on my victory.

Courtney: He’s not out yet. Let’s hold your horses, E.

Almost as soon as she’d said it, I felt the ropes slacken enough that I was able to pull my right elbow away from my body. My fingers had been resting right near my elbows, which was in no way comfortable. But my right hand now pulled through the loosened ropework towards the center of my back. One of her securing cinches had already been slipped. At this point I was home free. It was all over but the crying. I worked the ruler meticulously and flexed my arm joints around as much as I was able and eventually I was able to pull my arms out of the tie. I shed the ropes and looked at the clock as I saw Courtney grimace in defeat. There was six minutes until the two hour mark. All I needed was to remove the gag. I found the end of the tape behind my left ear and began to peel it around my head with little regard for my own hair as it caught and stuck in the tape. She’d wrapped it about seven times and after the final rotation was done I peeled the remainder off of my mouth and spat my socks down onto the floor. I gave a little bow to the seemingly unamused Courtney and the snarky looking Elisa.

Me: Ta-da. Elisa, stop the clock.

Elisa: One hour and fifty six minutes and three seconds. You know what that means?

Me: That you two she-devils don’t get to persecute me for the second time this week?

Elisa: No. Way more important than that, you little drama queen. It means that I, Elisa Thompson, am the Queen of Ropes. All Hail!

Elisa then began to do an obnoxious and mildly profane victory dance. Courtney and I stared at her in bemused silence as she put one finger on each hand up, I suppose to signify that she was number one, and began to twirl around. She then gave Courtney a crotch chop and began to do something akin to the Dirty Bird… though I sincerely doubt that she even knew what that was. She then began to shake her butt at us and pump her fists up and down.

Courtney: This is all your fault you know, Trent. I hope you’re pleased with yourself.

Me: I regret everything.

Elisa stopped and smiled at us.

Elisa: Alright, my lowly subjects. Get on your knees and make your proclamation.

Courtney: Oh brother.

Courtney got down on her knees.

Elisa: You too, Slick.

Me: What? Why?

Elisa: This was part of the deal.

Me: It was?

Elisa: Yes. You clearly promised to pay homage to the champion. Do you not remember?

Me: I did. I remember. What does that mean?

Elisa: Courtney knows the drill. Just follow along.

Fine. I got down on my knees. Elisa stood back and pulled out her phone as Courtney raised her arms in the air. It was clear that Elisa was about to start recording something.

Me: Ummmm…. Excuse me. Phones are a violation of club rules.

Elisa: Trent. I wrote the club rules. Phones are not allowed to record any tied up captives. I don’t see any restraints or gags on either of you. Do you?

Me: No.

Elisa: Then it’s not a violation of the rules. Your capture is over. The evidence will all stay out of frame. I’m not posting this on Instagram anyway. This is just for me. Now quit fussing and get with the prostrating.

I looked at Courtney and she nodded at me. I followed her lead and put my hands in the air. Elisa grinned and tapped the screen of her phone, pointing it at us. I watched Courtney and did as she did. We threw ourselves down as though we were praying towards a deity and rose back up again. We repeated this gesture a couple of times.

Courtney (and Me): All Hail, the Queen of Ropes! Her prowess is unmatched! Unworthy are we to grovel in her shadow!

My cadence was a fraction of a second behind Courtney’s creating almost an echo effect because I didn’t have the script that apparently, they’d agreed on. Then Courtney rose to her feet and I followed suit.

Elisa: Excellent. I appreciate you both admitting what we’ve all known all along.

Courtney: I think I may have underestimated how insufferable this will make her.

Me: I have ways of dealing with that.

Courtney: I mean… I will also.

Me: Just out of curiosity. What was in the bag? What was I getting myself into if I hadn’t ducked out in time?

Courtney: Wouldn’t you like to know?

Me: Yes. I would like to know. Hence my asking.

Courtney: Well… then you shouldn’t have been so crafty. I’ll keep it to myself. And if you ever agree to future rule breaks… maybe you can find out then.

Me: Future rule breaks? What are you offering?

Courtney: I’m not offering anything. You just say, “Courtney, I want to know what you were going to do to me that one Thursday… I’ll allow you to do it now.”

Me: I’ll pass. I’m not THAT curious.

Courtney: Suit yourself.

Me: Fine. I’m afraid I can’t stick around and chat. I have a really big day tomorrow and I have a lot of preparations that I still need to get ready.

Elisa: Oh really, what do you have going on tomorrow?

Me: I mean I’ve got to prepare games for five captives. That’s a lot of pressure. A lot of people will be counting on me to make sure that they’re engaged and entertained.

Elisa: Five captives?!?! How do you plan on pulling that off?

Elisa gave me a cheeky smile as though to imply that she had no intention of fulfilling her end of the deal. But I could see right through it. We both knew that she was going to deliver. So I didn’t bother biting on the bait.

Me: See you tomorrow, girls.

I had just slid on some track pants and a light jacket to hide my rope marks and was already headed for the door. Round Two hadn’t been nearly as bad as Round One and the sting of Tuesday’s ordeal was in my rear view mirror. Whereas my wildest dreams were right in front of me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic